Better the Devil You Know [PRP with K.A.T]

This is the place where explicit mature RP happens. You can only access this corner with permission, so that people who do not wish to be confronted with such content won't be able to read it.

To gain access, please contact either Nakisha or Silverwolf92 and ask for permission.

ENTERING AT OWN RISK!!!
toki333
Warrior

Post by toki333 » 12-05-2012 20:26

She hated the way he looked at her. Hated it. It wasn't some sort of carnal look he gave her, nor was it a particularly threatening look. It was just...so horrifyingly analytical and critical. As if he was constantly judging her, trying to see right into her.

A shudder travelled down her spine, causing the hairs on her back to prickle and stand on end. No matter how hard she tried, she couldn't meet and hold his gaze.

"I'll be satisfied when I'm satisfied. But I have a goal in mind and perhaps once that goal is reached....but then again, don't count your luck I may just decide to keep you with me forever as I seem to have taken an interest in you. Why? So eager to be out of my presence already? You wound me my pet," he said to her with a smirk as he leaned in close to her and sniffed, inhaling her scent.

Her ears were flattened against her head as he spoke to her, glowering when he asked if she was eager to be away from him. Really, what other reaction was he expecting? Was he expecting her to be delighted her privacy, and therefore safety, had been invaded and taken from her?

She flinched away from him as he leaned in to sniff her, her own nose twitching as she picked up his own scent. She recoiled not from the smell, but out of instinct. If she was close enough to be able to smell him as good as this, he was close enough to finish her off with one quick snap of his jaws.

"I will not hurt you my pet. I cannot see why you would prefer a life of suffering on your own than with a benefactor. Would you rather I leave you to starve and die? I can assure you that life with me will be more pleasant than your previous life," he told her as he dragged her along.
"My life was perfectly fine as it was!" She whined, digging her heels into the ground to try and stop herself being dragged along any further. "I was fed! I had shelter! I had security! I don't need or want you, tu hijo de puta!"

The more he dragged her along, the more she could feel her fear turning into anger. Why did she have to be so WEAK? If she was stronger she'd have no qualms about taking him on. But in her current state...she'd never stand a chance. He'd kill her with one blow, no doubt.

She stopped tugging when he turned to face her again, a look of intrigue on his face. That expression...it made her skin crawl.

"Ah so then, Alondra, you have a very resonating name. And I have decided you may keep your language as I find it more interesting than bothersome. I like to be interested but mind you I can pick up fast so don't try to slander me with lowly words, that is something I might not like very much though it would be very interesting to see you try,"

Her ears twitched at his words. She was going to continue using her own language whether he approved and gave permission or not. He could control her actions, her body, but not her mind and her words. That was something nothing could control. If she wanted to say something, it would be said.

"Veremos..." she muttered, her shoulders slumping submissively. If he didn't care much for her speaking her own language, then she may as well speak it all the time. Perhaps he'd grow tired and let her go.

She flinched again when he turned back to face her, laughing at her insult. Did he not care she'd called him a bastard? Or did he not understand?

"I'll let that slide today. Next time I'll be sure to know what that means although I have a pretty good idea already. But anyway, let us proceed, the day does not wait for us and time is precious," he said as he tugged her rope and pulled her along with him.
The more he pulled her along, the more she tried to resist. Even if she'd wanted to, she'd wouldn't have been able to match his pace, what with him being larger than her and with a longer stride. Thankfully he slowed and reluctantly she matched the pace, though made sure she kept at least a pace's distance between them. Her stomach flipped again at the thought that he could take her wherever he wanted. He could drag her off a cliff if he so wished. He could drag her into a river and drown her. He could even drag her underneath him and have his way if he so wished, and she'd have nowhere to run.
"Yes my pet. A glorious transformation for you. You will be a different person with me Alondra, it is my goal to transform you from your sniveling self into someone that will not disgrace my name. You are my servant and you will look and play the part. I will train you, hone your skills and become your guide to becoming the perfect servant. One day you will find yourself wondering if you could have ever been the low whimpering coward you are now. I want to bring that fire inside of you out, let it burn and engulf you, I know there is better inside," he told her.
She could feel an old spark igniting as he used that irritating nickname again. "I'm not your pet," her words came out a little more malicious than she'd intended, and she narrowed her eyes at him threateningly.
Maybe she didn't want to be 'transformed'? She was happy as she was. She was used to her life. She was used to living in the shadows, being the underdog. She wouldn't have it any other way. He seemed to think otherwise, and heck, if she could help it, she'd go out of her way to disappoint him. While she didn't have the courage to physically defy him, she'd make a point of mentally and verbally doing so whenever and wherever she could get away with it.

As she kept tugging on the rope angrily, she felt him tug back. She snarled furiously and began chewing at the rope, trying to fray it enough so it would snap and set her free. The fact she'd have part of the rope trailing after her didn't bother her - she could run, hide, then get rid of it later.

"Do not try to escape my pet, you are in no condition to run from me and I'm sure you know it very well yourself. Stop fighting me, I do not like resistance. You will obey and be obedient. If you keep fighting me I'll take back my thoughts on using you for carnal pleasure. Only those who disobey me will I tear apart, physically and emotionally. But you, if you choose to obey, you will be greatly rewarded, heed my words Alondra," he said to her as he walked over small hills and crossed a stream.
At the threat of him using her for his own sick pleasure, Alondra stopped gnawing at the rope, and dropped her head slightly. She could run. She could try it. Running was not fighting, it was fleeing. They were separate things. She began to follow him more willingly, but only so that he wouldn't feel the tension on the rope as she continued to grind her teeth into it. It was weakening, slightly. Maybe if she could slip a leg through she could get the loop off over her head and leg it in the opposite direction...?

When she was sure his attention was back to going to wherever they were heading, she began trying to loosen the rope, hopping every so often as she placed a paw through the loop and tried to prize it open. She grunted every so often from the effort of trying to get across the awkward terrain on three legs, the other stuck between her neck and the rope loop.

Giving up, she sat down abruptly, shaking her head and trying to pull the loop off, working as quickly as she could to get the rope off of her.
"Por amor de Dios!" She snarled, tugging harder on the rope. She managed to get it up behind her ears, and almost over them, but her paw was still stuck...

She glared furiously at the male, letting him know just how much she hated everything about him and the situation she was in.
"Why can't you just let me go?" She snapped, her foreleg stuck awkwardly under her neck as she whined in desperation. She'd have to figure out how to get out of this so that when a better moment came, there'd be none of this...this...embarassing fussing.
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 12-05-2012 21:20

He did not understand her in many ways. Why did she resist his attempts to make her better? Did she relish in the fact that she was weak and completely useless to even herself? Did she want to die a horrible lowly life? Why anyone would want such a thing surprised him greatly as Siva had no intentions of dying and leaving the world without any left behind.

But she.....she would give anything to just be a speck of dirt on the ground. She wants to be nothing....and that bothered him greatly....
"My life was perfectly fine as it was!" She whined, digging her heels into the ground to try and stop herself being dragged along any further. "I was fed! I had shelter! I had security! I don't need or want you, tu hijo de puta!"
He understood that insult, son of a bitch she called him, but he would be falling to her level if he let such trivial words wound his pride. They didn't, it took a lot more than calling him some derogatory comments to upset him. Actually he found himself not being upset at all by comments, more so angered by her actions. How could she be so thick and naive?

He stopped walking and was now turning to look at her, smart enough to know that she was trying to get away and although he had noticed her chewing on the rope he said nothing about it so far.

"Perhaps to you, you lived a grand life. Nobody even knowing you exist is that right? What bollocks is that? If you were so well off as you said, why do you look like a pathetic mess right now? I can see your ribs, I can smell your fear...you had nothing. Admit it, you're weak, you're scared, and you just lived such a pathetic life and call it fine? Perhaps you may not want or need me, but I surelyl want to fix that attitude of yours. I can't stand someone so weak and fatalistic as you," he said to her in a shockingly calm tone yet his eyes said differently as they locked onto her struggling form with some whirl of emotions.

She continued to speak her language and Siva knew that even if he told her no, she would continue to defy him. It seemed she did have fight in her, yet she only brought it out in defiance of someone. Why couldn't she use that fire to live a better life? Was she that stupid or was she really just a hopeless case?

No.

Siva didn't believe in giving up and he certainly wasn't forfeiting this little caged bird before he even got started on her.
"I'm not your pet,"
Siva shrugged as she replyed to his little nickname venemously.

"Well you're certainly not my bitch so therefore you shall be my pet. Unless you want to be my bitch....that can be arranged mind you, all you have to do is just saying you don't want to be my pet and I'll gladly change things up for you," he told her with a calm voice and smirk and laughing golden eyes as he stared at her.

He stared at her, trying to understand her way of living. How could she stand always being the underdog? The feeling of vulnerability and fear everywhere? Incapable of defending yourself and anyone can dominant you...like he was doing to her now....how could she stand such a feeling of weakness?

"How can you stand it?" he asked her out loud and seered her with his eyes as if willing himself to try and see things from her point of view....but by George was he having a damn hard time.

The more she struggled, the more pathetic she looked and he silently watched her, amusingly, as she became all tangled up in the rope around her neck, one paw trying to loosen the rope but all he had to do was to pull it and tighten it some more and now her paw was tight against her neck and she looked just like a sorry excuse for a wolf.

"Stop your feeble attempts, or would you rather I use a metal chain instead of a rope? Let's see how you would like to chew on metal," he told her as he pulled on her rope for emphasis.
"Why can't you just let me go?"
Shiva just stood there looking at her, again with that passive expression he knew she despised by the way she glared daggers of hatred at him.

"Why should I let you go? You intrigue me so....and I find you just impossible that I desire to break you to my will, I want to see how far you will go to return to your sorry excuse for a life.....when you find something you don't understand, is it not normal to try and understand it? You my dear Alondra....are something I desire to see right into your heart....and I'll have you know that I'm not about to let you go just because you disappoint me, oh no....I am used to disappointment and I'll make sure you understand that your plan will not work on me," he said as he stepped closer to her.

He pressed his much larger body up close to her and tugged on the rope and then using his large paw replaced the rope around her neck and grasping the rope brought her face to his as he stared into her eyes.

"You will learn my ways soon, and perhaps why I have such a large interest in you," he said simply as he shoved her paw away from the rope and then looked at the damage her fangs did to the rope with a frown. SImply enough though he looped the rope around her neck again, making the rope thicker around her neck and shorter for him to pull and pulled her right up next to him.

"I'd like to see how much your old life meant to you," he said as he began walking again and holding her rope so she walked right beside him.
toki333
Warrior

Post by toki333 » 12-05-2012 23:33

"Perhaps to you, you lived a grand life. Nobody even knowing you exist is that right? What bollocks is that? If you were so well off as you said, why do you look like a pathetic mess right now? I can see your ribs, I can smell your fear...you had nothing. Admit it, you're weak, you're scared, and you just lived such a pathetic life and call it fine? Perhaps you may not want or need me, but I surelyl want to fix that attitude of yours. I can't stand someone so weak and fatalistic as you,"
PATHETIC?

The comment struck a nerve and her eyes narrowed to mere slits as she glared sheer daggers at him. So what if her ribs showed? So what if she had the scent of fear radiating off her? Was a lone female meant to be perfectly comfortably of a lone male nearly twice her size throwing a rope around her head like some twisted human and dragging her around everywhere?

"I don't need people to know of my existance to live a decent life," she tried to hide her venomous tone, but it was perfectly evident his insults about her status had sparked off something. "I am not egotistical, and demented. Unline YOU."
She hissed the last word, her teeth curling slightly in a snarl. "If you can't stand me, why don't you just let me go, hmm? There's nothing stopping you from letting me run off and live my life so you can find some stronger girl to satisfy your twisted needs. Imbécil."

She regreted saying the words the moment they were out and she flattened her ears back in submission, though her eyes still held the same burning irritance they'd had before. Just WHO did he think he was? She'd had a run in with some bastards in her time, and the Alpha male who'd tormented her so much in her earlier life had certainly had some sort of inferiority complex, but this male? He...he was certainly a cut above the rest.

She shook her head in disbelief. How had she been so stupid as to fall prey to him?

"Well you're certainly not my bitch so therefore you shall be my pet. Unless you want to be my bitch....that can be arranged mind you, all you have to do is just saying you don't want to be my pet and I'll gladly change things up for you," he told her with a calm voice and smirk and laughing golden eyes as he stared at her.
She didn't respond to his mocking, instead continued to glare at him. She'd run. She'd run the second she got the chance. And she'd NEVER look back. He could pine after her, he could curse himself for being so silly as to let her get away, or he could move on without so much as a shed of emotion. She didn't care. She wanted nothing to do with him - and she certainly didn't want his help.

She struggled again to get the rope over her head, surprised he hadn't tried to stop her just yet.
"How can you stand it?"
-

"Stop your feeble attempts, or would you rather I use a metal chain instead of a rope? Let's see how you would like to chew on metal," he told her as he pulled on her rope for emphasis.

She gasped for air as he pulled on the rope, tightening it around her neck and causing her to fall forwards. She yelped in surprise and struggled to get back to her feet again, wriggling on the ground and only continuing to tangle herself in the length of rope even more. And still he just stared.

"Why should I let you go? You intrigue me so....and I find you just impossible that I desire to break you to my will, I want to see how far you will go to return to your sorry excuse for a life.....when you find something you don't understand, is it not normal to try and understand it? You my dear Alondra....are something I desire to see right into your heart....and I'll have you know that I'm not about to let you go just because you disappoint me, oh no....I am used to disappointment and I'll make sure you understand that your plan will not work on me," he said as he stepped closer to her.
She tried to edge backwards as he approached, speaking as he did so. Yes, it was normal to try and investigate that which you did not understand. But HE was NOT normal.

"I-I won't do as you say," she snapped, trying to keep up the boldness she had shown before, but him approaching her set her nerves off again, and she could feel the spark dying out in her again. As he pressed him against her, tugged the rope back down around her neck again then yanked her face close to his she struggled to bite back a whimper.
"You will learn my ways soon, and perhaps why I have such a large interest in you,"
She swallowed as he spoke to her, his breath hot on her face, and flattened her ears back against her skull and tucked her tail under her legs.

'Why he had such a large interest in her'? Wherever this was heading, it could only be bad for her. Sooner or later, being a male, he'd demand carnal satisfaction from her. And how could she fight him off? It'd take very little for him to pin her down. If he wanted he'd probably have no trouble knocking her unconscious either - and she'd probably prefer it to go down that way anyway. At least she wouldn't remember it.

"No me una puta," she muttered, unable to hold his gaze.

She growled as he looped the rope around her neck again to shorten the length between them and to make it even more difficult for her to try and get away. As he pulled her close to him so she was forced to walk beside him she glanced aside at him once before lowering her head, sighing, and begrudginly following. If she refused to walk she'd only wind up choked. Besides, her time for escape would come, she'd make certain of it.
"I'd like to see how much your old life meant to you,"
His comment was ignored by her, and instead she focused her attention on observing her surroundings. They were heading towards a clearing she could tell, as the trees were starting to thin.

"What are you going to do with me?" She pressed, turning to him. "And no riddles or confusing answers. What do you want from me and why are you keeping me?"

There had to be some reason. He wouldn't just keep her because she interested him, unless he really was deranged. If he was, all the more reason for her to put as much distance between them as possible. Aggressive and abusive males she could deal with, but insane, unpredictable, twisted minds like that? No. That was too much. That was something rolling over and pleading for mercy normally couldn't help with, and so she'd have to chose option number two for survival - fleeing.
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 13-05-2012 05:46

"I don't need people to know of my existance to live a decent life," she tried to hide her venomous tone, but it was perfectly evident his insults about her status had sparked off something. "I am not egotistical, and demented. Unline YOU."
Oh this certainly made him blink his eyes at her for a second before he recovered. He did not expect her to retatiliate with such hostility. Perhaps he pressed a button? What did he say? Ah yes he spoke ill of her life before he met her....and she was quite adamant that she led a "good" life and did not need him in it.

How strange indeed.

He wasn't sure he'd ever met a girl like her before. Usually the females were all the same, scared shitless and would bow before his feet, telling him how they would do anything if he would just let them go, even if he fucked them....and he despised those kind of women and just chased them off, not like they needed any extra help running either.

But this girl....no matter if she was scared or frightened for her dear life, she still had a fire within her and she fought back....well as much as she could....but at least there was some fight in her...that meant there was hope for her yet. Hope that she could fulfill his wish for the perfect servant...ahh yes he needed someone like her...someone who he could make such a glorious transformation to.

"Say what you wish, they will not change my mind nor do they deter me from my goal. I am a god and a master, I find my ego the perfect size and I do believe I am far from being demented. You make me sound like someone mentally retarded...I for one think there is someone very wrong with your head," he retorted simply and brushed her off as he awaited her next verbal assault.
"If you can't stand me, why don't you just let me go, hmm? There's nothing stopping you from letting me run off and live my life so you can find some stronger girl to satisfy your twisted needs. Imbécil."
Siva scoffed at her and laughed. Hmm she was always trying to weedle her way out of his grasp, yet she just couldn't see how he was not going to let her go, no matter how much she begged or played with her words.

"Why? And lose you? Though I may not like your way of living, doesn't mean that I can't do something to change it. There is also nothing stopping you from listening to me either hmm? Have I hurt you yet physically to deserve your disgust and earn your desire to escape? I think not, you just are bigoted and can't stand my presence to which I cannot see why....you may run....although I will certainly find you so that is useless. Why do you resist me though?" he asked genuinely unable to see why she would dislike being with him so much.

In many ways his mind was conditioned the way his pack wanted him to behave and many common sensical things did not make sense to him. Such as why she wanted to get away from him yet he had not harmed a hair on her head.

He pulled her along with him and she simply fell into place beside him, either having given up or had no choice in the matter.
"I-I won't do as you say,"
Siva looked down at her with a smirk.

"You seem to be doing fine as you are," he replied simply as they walked. Or more like he walked and tugged her along with him.
"No me una puta," she muttered, unable to hold his gaze.
SIva looked at her and tried to figure out what she just said to him.

"You called me a "hijo de puta" earlier and that meant "son of a bitch" so by my knowledge you just said that "you're not a bitch"? I never said you were anyone's bitch but your own. My pet yes, not my bitch," was his reply as they marched on.
"What are you going to do with me?" She pressed, turning to him. "And no riddles or confusing answers. What do you want from me and why are you keeping me?"
Siva stopped walking and looked at her to his side and released the rope he held in his mouth to speak to her.

"I want to give you a glorious transformation, a rebirth....is that too much to ask for? Now for your training to begin....run little skylark, run until you drop dead, for this here begins your training," he said as he suddenly snapped his jaws in her face and roared at her, forcing her to literally flee and run from him. He had seen her body, she was not fit as a hunter or much of a runner, and so he would train her....first begins the running, and the chase.

If she could survive his training, perhaps there was hope for her yet.
toki333
Warrior

Post by toki333 » 13-05-2012 12:31

"Say what you wish, they will not change my mind nor do they deter me from my goal. I am a god and a master, I find my ego the perfect size and I do believe I am far from being demented. You make me sound like someone mentally retarded...I for one think there is someone very wrong with your head," he retorted simply and brushed her off as he awaited her next verbal assault.
"Then you are delusional!" She snapped back, the defiance coming a bit more easily now that she found she could say what she pleased and his only reaction would be to make some snide comment back. "You are not a god! You aren't righteous, and you can be killed like everyone else!" She held her head high with pride. "And there is nothing wrong with my head."

Nevertheless it seemed there was no point in insulting him any further. It wasn't angering him, it wasn't irritating him. In fact, he seemed to enjoy her verbal abuse. He probably found it entertaining, the sick bastard.
"Why? And lose you? Though I may not like your way of living, doesn't mean that I can't do something to change it. There is also nothing stopping you from listening to me either hmm? Have I hurt you yet physically to deserve your disgust and earn your desire to escape? I think not, you just are bigoted and can't stand my presence to which I cannot see why....you may run....although I will certainly find you so that is useless. Why do you resist me though?" he asked genuinely unable to see why she would dislike being with him so much.
She had to admit what he did say had some sense. He hadn't harmed her yet, and didn't look like he intended to either, so he hadn't really given her any reason to be scared.

But then that could be a ruse. He would wait for her to be fully relax, then he'd rape her and kill her. Or worse. Maybe he wouldn't kill her afterwards, and she'd have to live with that shame and horror-filled memory for the rest of her life.

And anyway, just because she had his word, did that mean she could trust him? No. He was a male. Too, he was larger than her, and was certainly twisted enough to decide to throw a rope around her neck and drag her around. Anyone who wanted to keep you and make you their 'servant' was someone to be avoided. She was used to being a punchbag, beaten every day for no reason other than the fact her abuser found it entertaining. She was used to sexual harassment, to verbal abuse, to being treated like a piece of dirt. But she was NEVER anyone's servant, and that wasn't going to change today.

"And if I run, and you catch me?" She sneered. "Then what? You'll hurt me then, I bet. You'll make up poor excuses, say I deserved my punishment and all that nonsense. I know your kind. I've had run-ins with them before, and you're all no good."

She spat at his feet. "You are no god, no matter what you think."

She stared at him mith a mixture of malice and fear, her tail curling slightly in frustration. "And why do I resist you? Because you are a male. Because I don't like you. I don't trust you. Why should I trust you - because you've told me you won't hurt me, and haven't done so in the hour or so I've been with you? Gilipolleces."
She yanked on the rope again, trying to get as much distance between him and her. Why would anyone NOT resist him? Did he honestly spend his life thinking lone females would willingly give themselves up to him, let him 'transform' them into his servant to use them as he pleased? Perhaps he was mentally messed up. And perhaps all the females he'd encountered before her had been in the same state of mind as well.

"You seem to be doing fine as you are," he replied simply as they walked. Or more like he walked and tugged her along with him.
She yanked back on the rope again, growling. "I haven't a choice! If I roll over and submit you'll merely drag me along! What am I supposed to do, hmm?"

She wasn't sure if what she was feeling was desperation or anger. Probably a mixture of both. Either way, she didn't like the situation she was in, and he ought to be fully aware of it if he wasn't already.
"You called me a "hijo de puta" earlier and that meant "son of a bitch" so by my knowledge you just said that "you're not a bitch"? I never said you were anyone's bitch but your own. My pet yes, not my bitch," was his reply as they marched on.
"And I'm not your pet, so stop calling me that!" She retorted, though her voice was not as sharp as before. He had an answer for everything, didn't he? "And you are a son of a bitch," she muttered. "Your mother was a sick, delusional, hypocritical whore who gave birth to a vile pup just like her. I pity you for being brought up to think you were some sort of divine being, unless you developed that big-headedness since you've left your pack." She paused, then glared at him. "Or maybe you didn't leave, they chased you off. I'm not surprised, being as hideous as you are. And you have a personality to match it."

She didn't speak the insults in her native tongue. She wanted him to understand. She wanted to hurt him in some way. Clearly she couldn't physically harm him but verbally...ah, from her experience often the verbal abuse was worse than the physical. And if he just kept brushing off her insults, then she'd get more violent with them. Maybe he'd tire of being constantly degraded and would chase her off just to be free of her constant blabbering.

Siva stopped walking and looked at her to his side and released the rope he held in his mouth to speak to her.

"I want to give you a glorious transformation, a rebirth....is that too much to ask for? Now for your training to begin....run little skylark, run until you drop dead, for this here begins your training," he said as he suddenly snapped his jaws in her face and roared at her, forcing her to literally flee and run from him. He had seen her body, she was not fit as a hunter or much of a runner, and so he would train her....first begins the running, and the chase.

"I don't want to be changed! And you can't change me!" She snapped at him, frowning at the other end of the rope which he had merely dropped on the ground. She hardly needed him to snap and roar at her, as the second she realised she was free she was gone, her legs pumping as fast as they could to carry her as far away from him as possible. She sprinted across the clearing and back into the cover of the trees, keeping her eye out for both her pursuer and any shelter. She found a large rock conviently placed and fled behind it, stopping for a moment to pull the rope off over her head. It came off far more easily than before. She ran on again, panting heavily from the exertion. Where she was running to she had no idea, she just knew she had to keep going.

All around her the foliage looked the same, and she slowed slightly to get her bearings, flattening her ears when she realised she hadn't a clue where she was, or how to get out of the woodlands.

"Mierda, mierda, mierda!" She cursed, her chest heaving from fatigue. She stopped fully now, her legs shaking with tire and with nerves. If he caught her...would he kill her? Or had he intended on her running, and wanted to chase her for his own sick pleasure? Maybe this was just some sort of game to him.

She whined unhappily and padded around to find shelter amongst the large roots of an equally humongous tree, crawling along on her belly until she was in the tangling roots, sheltered by them. She blended in well with the wood. Maybe, just maybe, if she stayed still and quiet he wouldn't find her. She could wait out the day, wait for him to be long gone, then find her way out again and continue on with her life as if nothing had happened.

She clawed at the ground with her forepaws, gathering the dirt up to try and cover her scent, though it was a feeble attempt. At least with her sheltering amongst the roots he'd have a far harder time of getting ahold of her and pulling her around than if he merely grabbed hold of the scruff of her neck whilst she was running.

She squeezed her eyes shut, shaking uncontrollably. This was such a mess. A horrid, horrid mess.
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 13-05-2012 18:06

"Then you are delusional!" She snapped back, the defiance coming a bit more easily now that she found she could say what she pleased and his only reaction would be to make some snide comment back. "You are not a god! You aren't righteous, and you can be killed like everyone else!" She held her head high with pride. "And there is nothing wrong with my head."

Well there was something he had heard others tell him before. That he was delusional and insane and downright deranged. Though to him he only considered those words to come from one who is bigoted with a narrow mind.

Just because he thought differently than others meant that he was insane? Where was the proof of that? Stupid commoners, think they're so right just because of their majority rule. Like a bunch of sheep banding together, all the same, all so boring.

Though he was actually tiring of her useless chattering, he really wanted to put the rope around her muzzle for that matter, he wanted to see the fire inside her, that at least kept him entertained.

"You think there is nothing wrong with your head, I think there is. You think there is someone wrong with me, I don't think so. We are then even. Who are you to tell me that the way I think is wrong? Just like all the other peasants, with your feeble excuse for normality. Perhaps I can be killed but you know what the world has found it a hard thing to do so far. Any god can be killed, does that make him any less of a god? You peasants and your words," he said to her. His facial expression was passive but his golden eyes were showing a slight bit of annoyance with her now.

So distrustful, obviously this female had been in situations where she had either been beaten or something along those lines. And it seems it has affected her mentally as given by the way she was reacting so strongly to him.
"And if I run, and you catch me?" She sneered. "Then what? You'll hurt me then, I bet. You'll make up poor excuses, say I deserved my punishment and all that nonsense. I know your kind. I've had run-ins with them before, and you're all no good."
"I never said I would hurt you. I gave you my word that I wouldn't, why would I go back on it? And what is considered my kind? Do you realize how narrow-minded you sound and how simply naive you are? All you see is black and white and that to me is very delusional of you my pet," he told her as if lecturing her more than scolding as he really wanted to fix her way of thinking, it was just.....so.....stupid..
"You are no god, no matter what you think."

She stared at him mith a mixture of malice and fear, her tail curling slightly in frustration. "And why do I resist you? Because you are a male. Because I don't like you. I don't trust you. Why should I trust you - because you've told me you won't hurt me, and haven't done so in the hour or so I've been with you? Gilipolleces."
Siva stared at her as if she was growing an extra head. How thick could this girl be? There was a limit to how prejudiced a person can get and this girl was full out sexist.

"Just because I am a male? Did you trust your parents when you were born? Though they say they love you they could have turned on you at any time as well. Open your eyes little bird, you have lived in a cage your entire life, what you see is only a fraction of the world. Your reasons for not liking me are weak and unjustified," he replied to her, though he could feel his anger level rising a bit.
"I haven't a choice! If I roll over and submit you'll merely drag me along! What am I supposed to do, hmm?"
The big male sighed and merely looked at her with a droll expression on his face, as if confirming her stupidity and naivete. Why he was merely pointing out the fact, or at least trying to hint at the fact that if she listened to him, then everything would be fine and she'd have nothing to worry about. But she was giving him the impression that she was bipolar and thus her attitude was at times confusing, he liked how amusing she was.
"And I'm not your pet, so stop calling me that!" She retorted, though her voice was not as sharp as before. He had an answer for everything, didn't he? "And you are a son of a bitch," she muttered. "Your mother was a sick, delusional, hypocritical whore who gave birth to a vile pup just like her. I pity you for being brought up to think you were some sort of divine being, unless you developed that big-headedness since you've left your pack." She paused, then glared at him. "Or maybe you didn't leave, they chased you off. I'm not surprised, being as hideous as you are. And you have a personality to match it."

That one hit a nerve....

The fact that she brought his background and family into her rant made him scowl at her as his eyes blazed with disgust at how low she could stoop to bring his family into this matter. He never liked to remember his family, the way they brought him up and how conditioned he felt and yet he couldn't break free of those chains. Was it his fault that he found it hard to communicate normally? How he just wanted someone to keep him company for him and not for some stupid god his pack thought he was?

This bitch had no right.....

"My my pet, what a temper you have there. And some guts too for daring to bring my family into this little....chat. Who do think you are Alondra? Who gave you the right to judge my past as if it was yours? Do you think I delighted in my history? I have no harmed a hair on your head nor have I said anything about your family, I've only kept this talk between us and only us, and yet you would play the coward you are and bring in my family," he spoke slowly and with a low tone, holding back his anger as he did not want to scare the shit out of her but it might be a bit too late for that.

But to think that she would use this method, perhaps he thought too highly of her. The hideous part didn't bother him, he knew he was discolored from normal wolves and he was rather large and demonic looking, but for her to use that against him in play with assuming his past...she really hit something.
"I don't want to be changed! And you can't change me!"
The moment he released her she bolted from him. Siva just turned and walked after the direction she went, he had all the time to find her, and he would, his senses were too keen to miss out on her. And she was also reeking fear so that wouldn't make it too hard.

He just wondered if he would get to her before someone one else did. While he had been pretty lenient on her so far, he wasn't sure someone else could tolerate such a temperment from a weakling like her.

Well....he better get to finding her quick then.
toki333
Warrior

Post by toki333 » 02-06-2012 13:51

"You think there is nothing wrong with your head, I think there is. You think there is someone wrong with me, I don't think so. We are then even. Who are you to tell me that the way I think is wrong? Just like all the other peasants, with your feeble excuse for normality. Perhaps I can be killed but you know what the world has found it a hard thing to do so far. Any god can be killed, does that make him any less of a god? You peasants and your words."
Despite her fear, she was still boiling with anger. Peasant. Who was he to call her a peasant? Because she had no mate, no pack, no high rank? Because she was a little underweight and a little bit skittish?

Pah. And he accused her of being judgmental!

She was cautious, worried. Caution had saved her hide several times before, and just because he played the kind saviour she wasn't about to drop her weariness and trust him. How could she trust him anyway? He'd thrown a rope around her neck and decided to make her his little 'pet'. She was no-one's pet, or little bird, or anything else he wanted to call her.

Maybe she had hit a new low by bringing his past and family into this, but how else was she meant to hurt him? She couldn't fight him physically, and the majority of what she said he brushed off nonchalantly or had a quick, snarky comeback for.

Maybe she did have a temper. Maybe he had struck a nerve, and she wanted to return the favour? Who cared. She wanted to get as far away from him as possible. She couldn't outrun him, she knew, so she'd have to lie here and wait until she was certain he was gone. Which could take a while, as he didn't seem to be the sort to give up on something if he saw himself gaining something from it. Whatever he had planned for her, it probably all came down to the fact he'd gain something from it. He'd probably demand she'd hunt for him once she'd gotten her strength back, or order her around like some petty servant. Or maybe he'd demand payment of another sort.

She shuddered at the thought. By no means would she EVER let him have her. She was saving herself for someone she truly cared about, truly loved and was cherished by. She wasn't a whore. And she wasn't anyone's slave or pet. The more she told herself that, the more she began to believe it.

He was wrong. All WRONG.

She growled slightly to herself, her irritation giving her a little more confidence...

...though that was quickly demolished when she heard footsteps around her.

She flattened herself to the ground, ears pressed back as she heard a voice. No, not just one voice. Multiple voices. And none of them sounded like Siva.

"I heard something go this way."

She twisted her head slightly to look at the males walking past, noses to ground as they tracked her scent.

"It's a female," one of the others lifted his head and looked around him. "Scared shitless, and not far away."

Alondra's heart raced. Not more males! Maybe they were accomplices of this Siva? Maybe he'd sent them out to scare her and terrify her into running back to him? Whether they were or weren't she decided to keep low and quiet, willing them to just go.

It seemed like an eternity whilst she waited, her eyes clenched tightly shut as if opening them would give her away. All the while her hart pounded against her frail ribcage, threatening to break out. Her pulse rang in her ears.

"Found her!" The voice was very close now and, scared out of her wits, she slowly opened one eye, then the other, and stared up at the male grinning down at her. It wasn't a pleasant expression at all. It was an expression that suggested what ever shit she had been in before had just gotten that much deeper.

"Well, well, look at you," he ran his tongue over his lips. "Scrawny little whore. Who were you running from, hmm?"

Alondra yelped as she felt jaws clamp around her tail, yanking her backwards. She dug her claws into the dirt, trying to stop herself from being moved. Whilst she was amongst the roots, she had some protection at least.

"Come on, girl, we only want to have some FUN," one of the males - which she could now see there were four of - laughed menacingly, suddenly whirling round to snap in her face. She jolted backwards away from his teeth, snarling as the male behind her dragged her back more, out of the safety of the tree's tangled roots.

"LET ME GO!" She screamed, managing to muster more volume and confidence than she thought possible of herself. The four males only found this more hilarious however, and they began to circle her.

"It'd only be fair if we killed her afterwards," the largest of the four said. "She's a pile of bones. So weak. She won't survive."
"We could always fuck her to death," another sniggered.
"Not a bad way to go," the smallest mused in agreement, the four exchanging looks before closing in on her.

Oh god...it had come to this...

"SIVA!" She cried out, backing away from the four. He'd mock her for this, no doubt, but she'd any day rather suffer his scorn and be stuck in his company than have to face whatever it was these four brutes had in mind for her.

"Shouting for your friends, huh?" One of the males brushed against her, placing a paw on her back and baring his teeth threateningly. "They won't come in save you. You're ALL OURS."

------

OOC: Sorry it's a bit...'eh'. Wasn't entirely sure what to put etc. etc.
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 02-06-2012 16:33

Siva had a moderate pace as he followed after the trail that Alondra had left as she ran from him. As he expected, her fear and strong scent were a dead giveaway to her location. For him this was a plus as he have no problem locating her, but it was also a negative as then whoever else, whatever else scum there was around, could also find her and that he didn't like.

He had finally found her, finally found the perfect one and there was not going to be a chance that he would allow some other peasant to steal his little bird away from him. Just the thought made him frown in distaste.

Well then...if he didn't want that to happen, he probably better get moving on finding her soon. Knowing her she'd probably be scared shitless if someone did try something with her and then he'd be regretting letting her run free again.

Or maybe they should just relocate to somewhere else....

No...the forest was the perfect spot to train her, it was the idea terrain to make her stronger.

Still...he didn't understand why being with him was so hateful to her. He didn't harm her..heck he probably treated her like a queen compared to how some other male would treat her. And he only wanted to make her better, so that she could realize her potential..

But habits were hard to break, once a coward....difficult not to be a coward.

He walked along, sniffing occassionally at the ground or at broken bushes to keep her scent fresh in his mind. More than once he was feeling anxious about the idea of someone else finding her and he was quickening his pace...
"LET ME GO!"
Siva raised his head and his ears flickered as he recognized his little bird's voice. Ah the fire in them, looks like she was getting braver already.

And good thing for him since now he could pinpoint her location. But his little fear of others finding her also came true. With a fast trott he quickly headed in her voice's direction, hoping he would get there in time before she was killed or worse.
"It'd only be fair if we killed her afterwards," the largest of the four said. "She's a pile of bones. So weak. She won't survive."
"We could always fuck her to death," another sniggered.
"Not a bad way to go,"
As he got closer he could hear the voices of males, many males, four in fact. What they said made Siva's blood boil. How dare they speak to his little bird? So she may be a pile of bones, she may be weak...but he was going to change that. She will survive under his guidance.

The comment about fucking her to dead also didn't bode well with him and he made a note to mangle the particular male who suggested that.
"SIVA!"
Ah...a eerie smirk crept onto his face. Hmm the sound of his name coming from her lips...it was divine...he didn't expect her to call for him though that was a surprise to him. He thought he was the last guy she would ever call for help. Yet she called for him....

And as her master...he would respond immediately.
"Shouting for your friends, huh?" One of the males brushed against her, placing a paw on her back and baring his teeth threateningly. "They won't come in save you. You're ALL OURS."
Siva walked in on the scene, his fangs bared in a creepy sneer as his golden eyes fixed themselves on each of the four males, seeing they were nothing but fleas to be squashed. They posed no threat to him and he stepped closer to them, his huge monstrous height dwarfing them by miles.

"Excuse me, but I do believe she belongs to me. She's my little bird and I can't let you have her. Rather I was not pleased with what I was hearing. You do not talk to my little bird like that. Which of you was the one who mentioned fucking her to death?" he asked as his eyes landed on his little bird, gave her a smirk and then returned his attention to glaring at each of the males who dared to approach his pet.

If they dared to attack him...he'd show them no mercy...
toki333
Warrior

Post by toki333 » 02-06-2012 18:16

She could hear someone else approaching them, and wished so badly it be Siva. She didn't like him, no, but he was the only one she could think of who would help her out of this mess. She could at least trust him to save her - providing he wasn't in on all of this. There was always that small chance...

The foliage was being brushed aside quite forcibly as the coming figure cut a path through the woodland, and Alonda released a sigh of relief when she saw who it was. A broad, shaky smile spread across her muzzle.

"Excuse me, but I do believe she belongs to me. She's my little bird and I can't let you have her. Rather I was not pleased with what I was hearing. You do not talk to my little bird like that."

She was surprised to find herself happy at him calling her his little bird, and stepping in at her beckon call. She was even more surprised by how quickly he'd responded to her shouting.

The four males turned their attention to Siva, lips all pulled back into fierce snarls as they eyed him up. He was bigger by far than all of them, but their hackles were still raised and they still faced him with teeth bared.
"Which of you was the one who mentioned fucking her to death?"
The male who had kept silent. Alondra glanced at him, knowing full well that he'd probably come to regret those words if he'd admitted to them, if Siva's current mood was anything to go by. She hadn't known the male long, but she had a feeling he wouldn't accept others damaging or threatening anything he thought belonged to him. And according to what he'd said, she did indeed belong to him.

She caught his smirk and she smiled sheepishly back at him, lowering herself to the ground slightly. The four males had all but forgotten her as they started to approach Siva, crouched to the ground and looking as if they were about to attack at any moment.

"I don't think he's got the balls to tango with us," one of the males sneered, taunting their enemy.
Another held back though, hesitating as he glanced between his packmates, Siva and Alondra, tail tucked between his legs. "She's not worth it guys, really. We can find better pickings elsewhere. If he wants her he can have her. He'll probably crush her anyway."

She pouted at their words. Yes, she was a little thin and weak. But there was no need to continuously point that fact out. And Siva wouldn't crush her. She doubted he'd ever even try and touch a hair on her body in any sort of intimate way. He didn't seem to be that sort of male.

The males began to back off slightly, however. Seeing her opportunity to be back in safety again she skittered around thems to Siva's side, pressing against him slightly for comfort.

"I'm sorry I ran off," Alondra muttered up at him, quiet enough for only him to hear. She made sure to keep back from the males who continued to snarl at them.

"Look at her shaking!" The larger of the four males sneered then turned away. "Come on. We've better things to be doing than picking a fight with these freaks."

She tensed up at their words, and stepped forward slightly, managing a snarl. Freak? They had the audacity to call her a freak? And Siva?

Only SHE could call him a freak!

"Vete para la verga!" She spat at them hotly. The four exchanged amused looks then turned away, laughing, heading back into the foliage again.
"Any time you want a scrap, Freak, let us know," one of them shouted back over his shoulder. "I'll fuck her to death, too, just like I promised before. Won't take too many go's, I should imagine."
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 02-06-2012 18:39

Siva didn't anticipate how much he would care for Alondra in such a short time. He wanted her safe, and his...and that possessive thought made him annoyed at how such small flies, these four males, would dare stand up to him. But he could obviously see that they were nothing but cowards who liked raping girls.

Well not his little bird...

With tall height he stood still as he watched the four males turn their back from Alondra and face him, their cockiness evident on their faces.

Siva chuckled darkly as none of the males spoke up about the one who mentioned fucking his little bird to death. While he'd find that male...mark his words...he'd find out who said it....rip his balls off and feed it to him while he still lived.

Ahh yes...to anger a God, to anger the Master....was a bad idea indeed, especially when he had a reason to be so fired up.
She caught his smirk and she smiled sheepishly back at him, lowering herself to the ground slightly. The four males had all but forgotten her as they started to approach Siva, crouched to the ground and looking as if they were about to attack at any moment.
When she smiled in reply to him, it made him feel better knowing that she was alright and that he got there just in time. The males hadn't touched a hair on her head...well....he looked at her tussled tail and imagine how they got her to her position now....so they dragged her....they did touch a hair on her.....they must have a death wish.

As he was looking at her he addressed the males around him.

"So you dared to lay a paw on my little bird. By the looks of her tail, you boys man-handled her...no one gets to touch her but me, and I'll teach you to mess with what belongs to me," was the deadly, menacing message he sent to all the males as he now bared his long fangs at them and a nasty snarl erupted from the depths of his throat.
"I don't think he's got the balls to tango with us," one of the males sneered, taunting their enemy.
Another held back though, hesitating as he glanced between his packmates, Siva and Alondra, tail tucked between his legs. "She's not worth it guys, really. We can find better pickings elsewhere. If he wants her he can have her. He'll probably crush her anyway."
Siva didn't pay heed to their mocking as he stepped a bit closer to them, causing them to take a step back out of slight fear at his huge mass.
The males began to back off slightly, however. Seeing her opportunity to be back in safety again she skittered around thems to Siva's side, pressing against him slightly for comfort.

"I'm sorry I ran off," Alondra muttered up at him, quiet enough for only him to hear. She made sure to keep back from the males who continued to snarl at them.
His attention was broken slightly as he saw Alondra move her way to his side and even pressed up against him. Her...against his side...and she had remarked how ugly and unnatural he seemed before. Perhaps there was some progress. He allowed her to touch him, letting her be comforted by his protection.

"I should have found you sooner," was all he said to her only as he continued to eye the males, just daring them to give him a shot.
"Look at her shaking!" The larger of the four males sneered then turned away. "Come on. We've better things to be doing than picking a fight with these freaks."
Siva growled at them in warning for them not to rattle their mouths off anymore or he'd break them.

"Keep talking and you'll have no mouth to speak with soon," he said as he glared at them. Their remarks about him being a freak didn't faze him, he was used to being called that and had long since ignored them when he knew he was more than a freak.
"Vete para la verga!" She spat at them hotly. The four exchanged amused looks then turned away, laughing, heading back into the foliage again.
"Any time you want a scrap, Freak, let us know," one of them shouted back over his shoulder. "I'll fuck her to death, too, just like I promised before. Won't take too many go's, I should imagine."
Siva was surprised, very surprised at her outburst and although he didn't understand a word she spat, he had a feeling she was rather upset they called her and himself a freak. Well...he never expected her to get angry on his behalf. And that made it all the more reason to kill them....or....to just teach them a lesson.

And as the particular male spoke up, he had the audacity to say that to his face....it was on.

He turned and leaned down to Alondra. Gently using his head he pushed her closer to the shelter of the threes and vines with thorns and then regarded her.

"Stay here, I have a date with some dead fleas," he said as he gave her a smirk and then without a word he ran at the four males, particularly the one who ran his tongue and let it slip that he was the one who could say such things about Alondra.

Upon reaching the male (sorry for some god-mode) Siva raised his massive paw and straight on smashed it into the head of the sorry-ass male, smashing the male's face into the ground and grinding it into the dirt to get his message across as he leaned down to whisper into his ear.

"No one talks about my little bird that way," he said and then with one more grind he took his paw off and rounded on the other three, his massive jaws snapping in their faces and he aimed for the cheeky one who had the balls to speak to him.

"I'm pretty sure I have more balls than you four put together, so why don't I help you out and rip them off for you?" he said as he reached for one of the males, a no-joke, death killing lookin in his eyes that spelled instant neutering for the males.

They were not going to get away from him!!!