A Second Chance at Love [PRP with Nakisha]

This is the place where explicit mature RP happens. You can only access this corner with permission, so that people who do not wish to be confronted with such content won't be able to read it.

To gain access, please contact either Nakisha or Silverwolf92 and ask for permission.

ENTERING AT OWN RISK!!!
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 04-06-2012 22:31

"Yeah...you got a problem with that?" she snapped at him with some attitude still lying down in her spot but her head was lifted up and she was glaring at him with defiance again.
Durango looked at her for a moment... but decided not to answer.

There was no answer to this question that could possibily please her, anyway. What was he to say?
Besides, acts spoke louder then words, especially now.

The fact that this was her first time was most complicating things for him. But he was also curious... and excited, at the thought.
She was puzzled by what he was trying to say but all thoughts were lost from her mind as she suddenly felt his cold nose pressed against her inner thigh and then the sensation of his tongue against her most private regions. A gasp escaped her lips and she struggled with the fierce urge to snap her legs shut and kick him in the snout.
He was not surprised by her reaction, nor discouraged.
He had expected as much....
But she willed herself to fight against what she wanted to do and just laid there suffering, stuffing her paw into her mouth so she wouldn't make noises that she never thought she'd make.

She writhed slightly under his torture and her legs twitched unconsciously as she started breathing harder, pleasure washing over her yet she knew this was only the beginning.
Her response was as expected... and hoped.
Where, at first, she felt the urge to resist him... she slowly began to enjoy the feeling.
And that was just as he had hoped.

Now that he knéw she was virgin... he didn't mind showing her some pleasure before taking his own...

A slight whimper from her made him glance up; she had spotted his arousal, it seemed...

He smiled, pausing from his quite enjoyable labour for just a moment.
- ''Worried about that?'' He asked, with a vague nod of his head towards his belly. ''Don't be....''

He shuddered as he continued his licking. Goddamn... he felt like he was about to BLOW! But maybe that was for the best. It would make a first mating short and sweet.... it was probably better for her that way...

He kept licking, feverishly... until he could take no more. With a whine of desire, he stepped over her.

His half-swollen manhood dangled which each move; his eyes where burning with hunger.

- ''I can't resist you anymore...'' He said softly, looking down at her. ''I'll do my best not to hurt you... now that I know.''

He then slowly sunk through his legs, sitting on his haunches right up against her hips. His swollen flesh throbbed noticably, and he gently rubbed it against her lips for a moment, panting with extreme arousal at just the sight of it.... eyes sparkling and tongue slowly sinking out of his mouth again....

------------------------
Ava smirked as she bumped his hip with hers, enjoying seeing his growing arousal sway beneath him.

"I hope so too," she answered him as she waited for how he would react to her last two requests. Probably not a good one she expected....
Her answer once more puzzled him.
He could hardly believe any female was willing to just surrender to being taken like this... yet, she seemed to have little problems with it....
She followed him and reached an inner cave and looked around before turning her attention to him. Her sharp eyes were now determined as she moved towards him.

"I'm sure you are a reasonable fellow. I may have promised not to run away from you, and agree to this little, one night fling...but I did not promise to become pregnant because of it. I give you want you want, some fun, but you can withhold from spilling your seed inside me. Instead though," she said as she eyed his member with a glint in her eyes and ran her tongue over her lips.

"I promise you that I'll have you cumming till you won't have sperm left in you. I'm not going to hold you back from releasing...just not inside me," she said as then backed off and looked at him.
Scorpius's eyes widened again.

- ''Whu... wha...'' He gasped for a moment, hardly believing his ears.

This... this had to be trick. She was probably eager to snap his cock off... to maime and injure and kill....

But damn it, the thought of her devious tongue... it instantly reminded him of her with the bones... and he felt his manhood twitch and stir underneath him.

God, he was playing a DANGEROUS game....
"So how does this work? Foreplay or no foreplay?" she asked as she swished her bushy white tail about as she inquired of him, staring at him intently.
He snapped back to reality, the almost painful raging erection underneath him screaming for attention desperately.

Foreplay...

He gritted his teeth; he wasn't sure he'd máke it that long... But hey... since she was so kindly offering herself... it was only fair to try and be a bit gentle...

He stepped at her, admiring her beautiful tail as he circled her for a moment, shoulder rubbing gently against her side.

- ''Foreplay, hm?'' He asked. ''Hmm... I guess you'd like that, wouldn't you...''

He came back up to her front, licking her maw quite sensually for a moment... surprising himself.

*Damn it, Scorpius.. keep it together. She's a female. They cannot be trusted!*

But even though his mind warned him, his body had different idea's.

- ''What would you like from me, princess?'' He smiled slightly, and for once, it wasn't a smirk. ''I have to admit, I'm no good at swooning the ladies... we have Durango for that...''

DAMN! He was so hard already... he hoped he could keep his cool long enough....

-----------------------
But she wouldn't hide a sly smile as he sunk to the ground and her eyes immediately darted to the pink member growing from his sheath with glistening drops of pre on the tip. She licked her lips unconsciously as she stared at his cock but then turned her eyes to his.
The tention was so thick in the air... Crixus could almost táste it. And unlike the other two males, he wasn't willing to wait any longer....
Lilith smirked as he rolled onto his back and she walked to stand above him, looking down at him with a smirk, her body ready but her mind also in completely control as she knew she had to be on top of the game for her to win this.

She felt his member brush her belly and she moaned slightly at the sensation of it as she glanced between his legs to his little friend who was just throbbing and dying to get a taste of her.
- ''Unnnghh....'' A smothered groan escaped Crixus as he pressed his eyes shut and took a deep, hissing breath.
FUCK... he nééded her.... So bad...!
And with that she lowered her hips and ground herself against his erection, eliciting a slight moan from herself but her eyes were fixed on him to get a reaction.

She used her front legs to pressed on his shoulders, making sure he wouldn't be thrashing around as she tortured him, grinding her hips against his balls and cock, twisting her hip to make it all the more pleasureable.
His eyes shot wide open; a strong gasp escaped him and for a moment, his back curved. His front paws shot at her hips, but instead of really trying to grab her or push her down, he pulled them back up again and just groaned lustfully.

- ''Damn... you... better not... t... tease me... to long...'' He still had his teeth clenched firmly together, as his need was growing to dangerous levels.

He couldn't help but peek down... watching her softfurred hips rubbing over his balls... his sheath... and his flesh, which just responded by coming out further then he had ever seen it before a mating.
Lilith could feel herself getting wet between her own legs and as she ground her hips against his erection, her nether lips, coated with her own juices, rubbed against his length, coating him with her sweetness and she whimpered in pleasure as she continued to do this.
Surprised, his eyes shot back up at her face as she too let out lustful whimpers... and he felt her get wet.

He couldn't remember ever fucking a girl who had been this ready. Most had either been unwilling, or just wet by Scorpius's and Durango's juices... and later, his own, of course. But she... she was ready hérself...

He pulled up his lip a little bit, a strange snarl which was a cross between pleasure and agression twisting his face.

- ''Hnnng...'' He took in another hissing breath. Fuck... he couldn't wait anymore, she was driving him fucking nuts!!!

His cock suddenly reared up for a moment, muscles around his sheath tensing involuntairy.
She leaned down again and ran her tongue over his muzzle, trying to force his mouth open so she could taste his power all the while grinding away as she lowered her body on his, causing his cock to be sandwiched between the heat and fur of their bodies as she continued to rock against him.
He gasped; her muzzle came close to his... her tongue running over his mouth...

As he slowly unclenched his teeth, his jaw actually trembled a little bit from sheer tention...

- ''F... Fuck... s.. stop... teasing me...'' He groaned, but her tongue found it's way into his mouth.

It was a new sensation... and it was only making the tention grow...

Again, his cock reared desperately and he pressed his eyes shut hard.

*Damnit... I can't... take it anymore!* He thought, desperately.

His cock suddenly slid out further, swelling to quite an impressive thickness already... and more pre began to dribble down the tip.
~When darkness comes, you know I'm never far~
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 05-06-2012 01:57

This area was completely new for all three girls. None of them have ever gone this far with a guy, hell none of them have ever gotten intimate with a guy before. But for two of them, they were enjoying this far more than they should be, and one was just getting used to the whole idea. But all three girls thought the same, they had to be control or else the guys would definitely "oops" and blow their load without much thinking.

No..

The girls had to be in their right mind, no matter how hard that seemed they had to have a clear head so that they could pull away from the guys when they sensed that their partners were close.

Well obviously Felony was in a difficult situation if she was on her back. She'd have to find a way to kick Durango off of her before he blew his load or they'd have to change positions and she doubt he'd like to do that.

But oh well, since when did she care what the dude wanted?!?! She was getting mushy....

The gasping and moaning sounds escaping from her lips shocked her quite so as she opened her eyes to see Durango's lustful ones between her legs looking at her and she trembled slightly as she laid her head back down and endured his tongue on her nether lips.
He smiled, pausing from his quite enjoyable labour for just a moment.
- ''Worried about that?'' He asked, with a vague nod of his head towards his belly. ''Don't be....''
She raised her head slightly to fix him a look, but her glare was kind water down by the blush on her face, making her look utterly adorable and vulnerable, and the haze that was clouding her eyes but soon the spark of fire was there again as she looked at him.

"Of course I'm worried. Never had a sausage that close to me before," she replied with a grunt as his tongue sent shivers up her spine.

She endured this unfamiliar torture on her lower half for a bit more before she felt him remove his tongue and she opened her eyes to see what he was up to.
He kept licking, feverishly... until he could take no more. With a whine of desire, he stepped over her.

His half-swollen manhood dangled which each move; his eyes where burning with hunger.

- ''I can't resist you anymore...'' He said softly, looking down at her. ''I'll do my best not to hurt you... now that I know.''

He then slowly sunk through his legs, sitting on his haunches right up against her hips. His swollen flesh throbbed noticably, and he gently rubbed it against her lips for a moment, panting with extreme arousal at just the sight of it.... eyes sparkling and tongue slowly sinking out of his mouth again....
She looked up at him as he stood over her and instinctively her paws came up to rest against his chest, wanting to push him off but just came to rest there as she watched his lower half. A whimper escaped her as she anticipated the pain she would feel from him breaking her barrier.

"Just hurry up and do it, the suspense is killing me. But I'm warning you, if you get me pregnant I'll neuter you before you can even say 'dick'," she told him, her eyes promising him a world of hurt if he did ever get a drop of his semen inside her.

She arched her back at the touch of his member against her wet lips and instinctively she wrapped her front arms around his broad neck and clung for dear life as she awaited the penetrating moment.

---------------------------

Ava's eyes watched Scorpius with amusement mixed with lust as she awaited his next move.
Scorpius's eyes widened again.

- ''Whu... wha...'' He gasped for a moment, hardly believing his ears.

This... this had to be trick. She was probably eager to snap his cock off... to maime and injure and kill....
But she did so enjoy his reaction to her offer earlier. The widening of his eyes, the growth of his already impressive member -she knew he was probably thinking back to when she was teasing him with the deer bone- and his stuttering made it all the more amusing.

She swayed her body in anticipation as she could almost read the doubt clouding his mind and she couldn't help but roll her eyes.

"I can read you. You're doubting me, thinking I'm going to neuter you the very second you present your lovely jewels to me. Save it, if I neuter you your two buddies are in the perfect position to hurt my sisters beyond repair. So no, I won't neuter you so rest assured. But you can be sure that I'll give something else every bit of my attention when it comes time," she told him, her eyes sparkling with dirty intentions as she gazed down south at his little friend.
He stepped at her, admiring her beautiful tail as he circled her for a moment, shoulder rubbing gently against her side.

- ''Foreplay, hm?'' He asked. ''Hmm... I guess you'd like that, wouldn't you...''

He came back up to her front, licking her maw quite sensually for a moment... surprising himself.
She waited for him to approach her, admiring his physical strength as he did, his large body, and his impressive member. She leaned back into him when he rubbed up against her. Catching his ear in her mouth she nipped him teasingly and licked the inside of his ear as she watched him come straight up to her and surprisingly lick her mouth sensually.

A small moan escaped her as his tongue touched her lips and she pressed back against him, her tongue trying to pry his mouth open so she could taste him, taste his power, his want. The scent of him, so male, was enough to drive her crazy, but she made sure to stay in control.
''What would you like from me, princess?'' He smiled slightly, and for once, it wasn't a smirk. ''I have to admit, I'm no good at swooning the ladies... we have Durango for that...''
Oh his smile was nice, he should smile more, but she would tell him that. Instead she chuckled as she tried to push him onto his back, much like how Lilith approached Crixus. Except Ava had different intentions in mind.

She smirked down at him, leaned in to lick his mouth again, slowly, tasting him.

"Ever heard of 69?" she asked him simply as she continued to use her strength to push him to the floor so that she could pamper his little friend adoringly.

"Shall I give you a taste of what else my tongue can do? I assure you I can do much more than lick a bone clean," she suggested as she ground her hips against his just for extra measure.

''Unnnghh....'' A smothered groan escaped Crixus as he pressed his eyes shut and took a deep, hissing breath.
Lilith's eyes sparkled as she heard the anguished sound of desire erupt from Crixus' mouth. It made her shiver in anticipation.

"So even you can make a sound like that? Well I can't wait to hear what else you can make when I rock your world," she smirked down at him, giving him wolfy kisses again, licking his muzzle and going in to lick his tongue with her own.
His eyes shot wide open; a strong gasp escaped him and for a moment, his back curved. His front paws shot at her hips, but instead of really trying to grab her or push her down, he pulled them back up again and just groaned lustfully.

- ''Damn... you... better not... t... tease me... to long...'' He still had his teeth clenched firmly together, as his need was growing to dangerous levels.

He couldn't help but peek down... watching her softfurred hips rubbing over his balls... his sheath... and his flesh, which just responded by coming out further then he had ever seen it before a mating.
The gasp, the way his back arched off the ground and the feel of his paws on her hips made her eyes cloud with lust, but she made sure she was still sane. But it felt damn good to be on top and making him squirm. But she knew that if she kept stalling, he'd either blow before he was even inside her or he'd force her down and claim her like the beast he was.

She saw him look between them, at her own bits and at his own. That got her smirking.

"Like what you see? Don't worry, I won't keep you waiting long," she told him as she made one last painful grind against him, wiggling her lips against his cock and then groaning at the intense pleasure it gave her. She liked the sight of him growing more aroused.
He pulled up his lip a little bit, a strange snarl which was a cross between pleasure and agression twisting his face.

- ''Hnnng...'' He took in another hissing breath.
Hmmm his sounds made her even wetter, and the small squishing noises between their flesh made her even more eager for him. The only problem was, she was a virgin and she didn't know if he had guessed that already. And for her even that was a scary subject, her breaking and giving her virginity to a guy who she probably would not see again after this night. Fucking great....

So he better give her sex that was worth her while.

She returned her head to kissing him, licking every inch of his mouth and his tongue as well, dancing with his as she wrapped her tongue around his.
''F... Fuck... s.. stop... teasing me...'' He groaned, but her tongue found it's way into his mouth.
She released him and licked his taste off her lips as she chuckled. Quickly she moved down his body until she was between his legs, using her front paws to spread his legs wider for her as she looked at his throbbing member.

"Fine big boy, let's get this party started," she said as without hesitation she ran her hot tongue over his equally hot throbbing length and almost groaned at the sheer masculine taste of him. She licked his pre off and continued to latter his member in licks, breathing on it to make even more pleasureable or tortureable for him.

Once she figured he was wet enough and she got herself wet enough with his taste still on her lips, she moved up on his body again, rubbing her lips against his cock as she positioned herself above him.

She paused and then made eye contact with him, her eyes blazing.

"I need to borrow your scruff," she gave him a warning as she lowered her head and gripped the nerveless part of his neck fur and braced herself.

She gave herself two deep breaths and then slowly lowered herself onto his member, breathing into his scruff as she did until his member came into contact with her virgin barrier. She closed her eyes and plunged on through, breaking her wall and a sharp cry emitted from her throat but was muffed by his thick fur. She felt something hot and wet drip down and looked to see blood. Well whoop-de-fucking-do! She was bleeding on both of them.

Oh well. She gave herself a moment's wait to get used to his enormous size and then released his scruff as she began moving on top of him, the lust evident in her eyes but also speckled with pain at the expanding size of her own womanhood as she moved up and down.

Her emerald eyes bore into his as she ground her teeth as she moved, a hiss passing through her lips.

"Well I hope the fact that I just gave my innocence to you makes you a happy son-of-a-bitch," she said hoarsely as she continued to move against him, pinning him down by his shoulders as she thrust herself against him to made him go deeper. Moans were starting to run from her mouth as it became more pleasureable for her and the pain of her barrier breaking was soon forgotten.

((oh things just got hot 3x lol :love: ))
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 05-06-2012 14:43

She raised her head slightly to fix him a look, but her glare was kind water down by the blush on her face, making her look utterly adorable and vulnerable, and the haze that was clouding her eyes but soon the spark of fire was there again as she looked at him.

"Of course I'm worried. Never had a sausage that close to me before," she replied with a grunt as his tongue sent shivers up her spine.
He couldn't help but let out a soft chuckle for a moment.
She had spunk... and she was scared at the same time. What an odd yet charming combination....
She looked up at him as he stood over her and instinctively her paws came up to rest against his chest, wanting to push him off but just came to rest there as she watched his lower half. A whimper escaped her as she anticipated the pain she would feel from him breaking her barrier.

"Just hurry up and do it, the suspense is killing me. But I'm warning you, if you get me pregnant I'll neuter you before you can even say 'dick'," she told him, her eyes promising him a world of hurt if he did ever get a drop of his semen inside her.
He gazed into her eyes.

He still didn't like the idea of pulling back before the final moment... but it seemed important to her.
Maybe he could... for her...
Maybe...
She arched her back at the touch of his member against her wet lips and instinctively she wrapped her front arms around his broad neck and clung for dear life as she awaited the penetrating moment.
A little smile curled his lips and he stretched his neck a little to lick her maw.
- ''Relax...'' He whispered. ''It won't be that bad, I promise.''

But he knew he couldn't hold back anymore... and if he didn't take her now, he would get rougher then he meant to be.

He shifted a little, pulling his hips back to aline the tip with her lips... and then, slowly, he pressed forward.

The first thing he felt, where her slightly puffed lips surrounding the tip of his hot flesh. She was so nice and warm... and wet from his saliva.. or maybe her own fluids? He wasn't sure...

Then, he felt the resistance of her virgin entrance... and he slowly kept pressing forward, his tip sliding up against her entrance... and then, slowly, sliding into her.

He gritted his teeth and clenched his eyes shut. Goddamn... she was such a snug fit... and it was hard not to just give a firm thrust... he wanted in there! But he forced himself to take it slow...

However, just being inside of her, even if it was such a small bit of him... made him grow. Especially in girth, and rather quickly. And he didn't want to try and push a full swollen cock in there, with her being so innocent and scared... it was better for him to expand in there, perhaps...

He pressed on gently, about an inch sliding inside... when he suddenly felt a slight resistance in there. He took a deep breath, bit his tongue for a moment and then looked down at her, trying to catch her gaze.

- ''Now... this might hurt for a moment... but I promise it won't last long, okay?''

Oh for fuck's sake... he had to hurry! He could already feel the tight ring of muscle at her entrance stretch under his growing girth... and now that he had decided to be gentle with her, he wanted to keep that promise.

She swayed her body in anticipation as she could almost read the doubt clouding his mind and she couldn't help but roll her eyes.

"I can read you. You're doubting me, thinking I'm going to neuter you the very second you present your lovely jewels to me. Save it, if I neuter you your two buddies are in the perfect position to hurt my sisters beyond repair. So no, I won't neuter you so rest assured. But you can be sure that I'll give something else every bit of my attention when it comes time," she told him, her eyes sparkling with dirty intentions as she gazed down south at his little friend.
Scorpius couldn't help but grin.
- ''Am I that easy to read..?'' But damn it, she sure promised him something...

After his first experience with her jaws, the thought of putting his rod into her mouth both scared... and highly aroused him. Maybe it was becáuse it was so dangerous?
She waited for him to approach her, admiring his physical strength as he did, his large body, and his impressive member. She leaned back into him when he rubbed up against her. Catching his ear in her mouth she nipped him teasingly and licked the inside of his ear as she watched him come straight up to her and surprisingly lick her mouth sensually.

A small moan escaped her as his tongue touched her lips and she pressed back against him, her tongue trying to pry his mouth open so she could taste him, taste his power, his want. The scent of him, so male, was enough to drive her crazy, but she made sure to stay in control.
She was... so sexy. So sensual...
He couldn't believe how cooperative she was, how willingly she played along... as if shé was enjoying it as much as he was...

He couldn't remember éver wanting a female this bad...!
Oh his smile was nice, he should smile more, but she would tell him that. Instead she chuckled as she tried to push him onto his back, much like how Lilith approached Crixus. Except Ava had different intentions in mind.

She smirked down at him, leaned in to lick his mouth again, slowly, tasting him.
Scorpius felt the pressure she put on him, and for a moment, he was too damn surprised to give into it. Part of him actually expected she was about to fly at his throat again...
"Ever heard of 69?" she asked him simply as she continued to use her strength to push him to the floor so that she could pamper his little friend adoringly.
Again, his eyes widened and this time his jaw even dropped for a moment. He quickly regained composure though.

- ''Of course...'' His voice was a little off now, hoarse... lustful...

He now gave into her, slowly sinking through his strong legs and rolling to his back.

He pulled up his front paws over his deep chest; the muscles in his shoulders and hips tensed.
Damn... what a lády....

As she stepped over him, he felt a jolt of lust shooting through his system. He had never tried anything like this... and it was both dangerous and tempting....

He felt himself swell a little further; his cock had reached quite a length already, and was now slowly increasing in girth.
"Shall I give you a taste of what else my tongue can do? I assure you I can do much more than lick a bone clean," she suggested as she ground her hips against his just for extra measure.
He gasped; damn... she wanted to be in control..?
Well... if she did it like this... he didn't mind...

- ''Hmm...'' His eyes sparkled as he looked at her. ''I think I'd like that... and I wonder how you'll like míne...'' He licked his lips to underline his words.

*Damn, I must be crazy!!! She'll bite my cock off in the blink of an eye...* he thought, but somehow even that fear didn't put him off. He wanted her too bad.... and even though it was a huge risk, he couldn't wait to see what she would do....

Lilith's eyes sparkled as she heard the anguished sound of desire erupt from Crixus' mouth. It made her shiver in anticipation.

"So even you can make a sound like that? Well I can't wait to hear what else you can make when I rock your world," she smirked down at him, giving him wolfy kisses again, licking his muzzle and going in to lick his tongue with her own.
Crixus almost felt enchanted... as if this all wasn't real....
His cock however kept reminding him how real it was, throbbing so hard that it was maddening.

She was driving him núts!!
The gasp, the way his back arched off the ground and the feel of his paws on her hips made her eyes cloud with lust, but she made sure she was still sane. But it felt damn good to be on top and making him squirm. But she knew that if she kept stalling, he'd either blow before he was even inside her or he'd force her down and claim her like the beast he was.

She saw him look between them, at her own bits and at his own. That got her smirking.

"Like what you see? Don't worry, I won't keep you waiting long," she told him as she made one last painful grind against him, wiggling her lips against his cock and then groaning at the intense pleasure it gave her. She liked the sight of him growing more aroused.

Hmmm his sounds made her even wetter, and the small squishing noises between their flesh made her even more eager for him.

She returned her head to kissing him, licking every inch of his mouth and his tongue as well, dancing with his as she wrapped her tongue around his.
- ''Hrrgnnn!!'' With a smutered groan between badly clenched teeth, he tensed his back. His eyes shot fire and he felt about to just roll over and force her flat underneath him....

He wanted to fuck her and fuck her hárd... right NOW!!
She released him and licked his taste off her lips as she chuckled. Quickly she moved down his body until she was between his legs, using her front paws to spread his legs wider for her as she looked at his throbbing member.

"Fine big boy, let's get this party started," she said as without hesitation she ran her hot tongue over his equally hot throbbing length and almost groaned at the sheer masculine taste of him. She licked his pre off and continued to latter his member in licks, breathing on it to make even more pleasureable or tortureable for him.
- ''Ahhh... FUCK...'' He snarled, a mixture of intense pleasure and growing fierceness as her tongue brushed over his now visibly throbbing member. Veins began to expand as he felt the bloodrush coming on. Fuck it.. if she didn't fuck him soon he'd burst!!!

Again, a strong urge to force her underneath him grew...
Once she figured he was wet enough and she got herself wet enough with his taste still on her lips, she moved up on his body again, rubbing her lips against his cock as she positioned herself above him.
He tensed badly; his cock began to leak just a little bit more pre.
She rubbed her lips against his oversensitive flesh and he bucked his hips up sharply for a moment, sliding up against her rather hard for a moment.

He needed every little ounce of selfrestrained now...!!!
She paused and then made eye contact with him, her eyes blazing.

"I need to borrow your scruff," she gave him a warning as she lowered her head and gripped the nerveless part of his neck fur and braced herself.
Eyes widening, he was confused at her action... yet to worked up to think about it much. He panted and groaned; what was she dóing?!!

Again, his hips bucked involuntairly. The feeling of her lips against his hard on... it was so GOOD...

He couldn't take it anymore!!!

His front legs tensed... about to grab her...
She gave herself two deep breaths and then slowly lowered herself onto his member, breathing into his scruff as she did until his member came into contact with her virgin barrier.
- ''Ah... Hah...!'' The strange combination of a cry and a breath came from his throat as he fínally felt her open for him... felt his cock slip into her wetness....

She was much tighter then he had expected...

Suddenly, his eyes shot wide open as he felt it...
She closed her eyes and plunged on through, breaking her wall and a sharp cry emitted from her throat but was muffed by his thick fur. She felt something hot and wet drip down and looked to see blood. Well whoop-de-fucking-do! She was bleeding on both of them.
He gasped; his eyes shot toward hers. In a strange reflex, he wrapped both paws around her waist rather gently.

He felt himself lodged nice and snug inside of her, even though he was far from fully swollen yet... but he fought the urge to slam his hips forward forcefully.... now that he realised what had just happened.

As he felt something hot dipping down, his eyes shot down, expecting to see nothing but her fluids...
But it was BLOOD...
Oh well. She gave herself a moment's wait to get used to his enormous size and then released his scruff as she began moving on top of him, the lust evident in her eyes but also speckled with pain at the expanding size of her own womanhood as she moved up and down.
Instantly, a hot fire in his blood surged through him and he groaned again as she moved on top of him... his member now swelling up fast and sliding in and out of her, gaining length and girth fast...

The urge to fuck her HARD was growing again, but he was fighting it now, still a little stunned by what he had just discovered....
Her emerald eyes bore into his as she ground her teeth as she moved, a hiss passing through her lips.

"Well I hope the fact that I just gave my innocence to you makes you a happy son-of-a-bitch," she said hoarsely as she continued to move against him, pinning him down by his shoulders as she thrust herself against him to made him go deeper. Moans were starting to run from her mouth as it became more pleasureable for her and the pain of her barrier breaking was soon forgotten.
- ''You... you...'' He gasped, his eyes piercing back into hers. ''I didn't...''

But he couldn't finish what he had wanted to say; she was taking him in deeper... and by now, he was swelling inside of her fast.
He was girthy; he felt how his expanding cock stretched up her walls to fit him. And as he gained length, the feeling of her taking him deeper made his body shock for a moment.

He still had to hold back a lot as he began to move his hips with her, in a much gentler rythm then he had ever tried before. He was used to just ravaging a girl, fucking her hard and fast...

He felt his knot pop free from the sheath and the length behind it following; he had reached full length by now, and he wasn't sure she would try to take him all the way up to the knot, her being a virigin and all... but she had no choice in taking his girth, and he knew he had a girthy one... He could already feel the tight ring of the muscles at her entrance clenching around his shaft....

However, she was on top now... and while a big part of him screamed to take over control and get into serious action, he went with her.

But he knew he was fighting a battle he couldn't win. The long, agonizing wait for this moment was not even half as bad as being IN there... without being able to let himself go!

He nééded in deeper....!!

He constantly gritted his teeth so hard that it was easy to hear. His front paws rested lightly on her hips, but his tense body made it clear how much he was holding back still....
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 05-06-2012 17:16

Felony laid unmoving beneath the big hulky Durango as she watched him approach her. Well more exactly his little friend down south approach her to get intimate with her little friend down south. She didn't notice that her breathing got faster, panting a bit from anxiety and suspense as she just watched his member get closer to her nether lips.
A little smile curled his lips and he stretched his neck a little to lick her maw.
- ''Relax...'' He whispered. ''It won't be that bad, I promise.''
Her eyes quickly darted to his face as he licked her mouth and her breath hitched slightly at the sensual contact and the effect it had on her. Her tongue instinctively came out to try and catch him but he had already pulled back so she only caught the linger taste of him in the air above her.

Damn him for making her want him!!!!! How could she be wanting this big brute? Uh she completely blamed her hormones for all this confusion and messiness.

But her thoughts were short-lived as Durango began to lean into her and started the descent into her region.
He shifted a little, pulling his hips back to aline the tip with her lips... and then, slowly, he pressed forward.

The first thing he felt, where her slightly puffed lips surrounding the tip of his hot flesh. She was so nice and warm... and wet from his saliva.. or maybe her own fluids? He wasn't sure...

Then, he felt the resistance of her virgin entrance... and he slowly kept pressing forward, his tip sliding up against her entrance... and then, slowly, sliding into her.
Felony let out a whimper and cry as she felt his hot member touch her lips and slowly his tip came through and she clenched her arms around his neck as her legs twitched, wanting to just close but she kept them open.

Soon she felt his tip poke at her virginal barrier and she was panting now, eyes cloudy as she stared at up in wait.
However, just being inside of her, even if it was such a small bit of him... made him grow. Especially in girth, and rather quickly. And he didn't want to try and push a full swollen cock in there, with her being so innocent and scared... it was better for him to expand in there, perhaps...

He pressed on gently, about an inch sliding inside... when he suddenly felt a slight resistance in there. He took a deep breath, bit his tongue for a moment and then looked down at her, trying to catch her gaze.

- ''Now... this might hurt for a moment... but I promise it won't last long, okay?''
She felt him growing already and she was half scared he was going to rip her apart down there if he got any bigger than he already was. But the other half almost wanted him to plow through her -that scared her tremendously- and she was having a big dilemma in her head.

Agonizingly, he pressed on into her inch by inch and it felt like an eternity. Her barrier was being tested and she braced herself for the hurt, but seriously Durango was taking too long of time to break her through.

FOR PETE'S SAKE!!!

Felony's eyes flashed aggression for a second before she tightened her hold on his neck, bringing his head down so that she was near his ear.

"If you're not going to hurry and get the job done, I'll do it myself," she grunted hoarsely into his ear as she then bit down on his scruff and thrust her hips up to meet his throbbing member and instantly broke through her hymen.

A cry escaped Felony's lips and tears threatened to run down her face but she held them in. She held herself to Durango for a while, getting used to his size being inside her and soon she released his scruff to look down in between them, where they were joined, to see her own blood oozing from their junction.

"Don't move yet, I'm still getting used to you," she breathed at him as she wiggled her hips slightly against him and gasped at the lovely sensation it caused for her. His dick was buried inside her and it felt....nice....to say surprisingly from her.

Soon though she laid her hips back down, drawing him out from her slightly as she hooked her front paws and looked him in the eyes.

"Take me then Mr. Loving, I could do with some loving now, but remember what I said," she said as she nipped his nose for good measure and started gently thrusting up to meet him, all the while sounds of pleasure escaped her lips as she mewed at the sensual contact of her walls and his cock.

------------------------
Scorpius couldn't help but grin.
- ''Am I that easy to read..?''
Ava chuckled as she ran her paws over his broad chest and licked the underside of his chin.

"Well when your eyes are lusting for me and wanting me, yes you are easy to read. But only when in this kind of situation. Rest assured normally you're very difficult to figure out," she said as she licked his muzzle again, enjoying his taste and thinking she'll enjoy his taste even better when its on his dick.
Again, his eyes widened and this time his jaw even dropped for a moment. He quickly regained composure though.

- ''Of course...'' His voice was a little off now, hoarse... lustful...

He now gave into her, slowly sinking through his strong legs and rolling to his back.

He pulled up his front paws over his deep chest; the muscles in his shoulders and hips tensed.

He felt himself swell a little further; his cock had reached quite a length already, and was now slowly increasing in girth.
She smirked at his reaction to her suggestion and knew that he probably never been on the receiving end of pleasure before by a female. He probably took pleasure from them but they never gave back...and his surprise showed that.

Well there was a first time for everything.

Even for Ava, who had absolutely no experience with this kind of thing--she just went with her instincts.

He sank to the ground and Ava followed his movements, now standing above him and looking down at him, leaning in to give his muzzle many butterfly licks as she "mmm" in his taste.

She pulled away and looked down to see the swell of his impressive member and wagged her eyebrows at him.
He gasped; damn... she wanted to be in control..?
Well... if she did it like this... he didn't mind...

- ''Hmm...'' His eyes sparkled as he looked at her. ''I think I'd like that... and I wonder how you'll like míne...'' He licked his lips to underline his words.
"Shall we have some fun then? I'm sure I'll enjoy yours as much as you enjoy mine," she replied as then she turned around, giving her behind to him as she faced his girth, want in her eyes and evident by the moistness of her nether region. She watched as his member slowly grew and she tentatively leaned in, breathing on his cock lightly and then gave him a small exploring lick to the tip, watching how it reacted to her.

Finding his taste addictive and alluring, she then started from his base and licked all the way up to his tip nice and slowly, exactly how she did with the bone. Then she repeated this process again and again a few times, breathing on him and licking slowly. Then she switched to lapping at his cock as if she were drinking water, drinking in his pre and coated juices. She felt bold and wrapped her tongue around his member and pulled up and down on him, feeling the size of him and just imagining how it would feel inside her.

She pulled away from his pink member to dip down and touch her cold nose to his furry balls. Hmm a nice size they were. She leaned in and licked them, lapping at them, fondling them with her tongue as she couldn't help but secrete her own juices from her womanhood as she adored his bits.

Then she got to the real deal and returned to his cock. She licked at it again but this time she began to take it into her mouth, covering his length with her mouth as she worked on it, bobbing her head slightly as her tongue did all the work. Ever so slightly and gently, she ran her teeth, gracing his sensitive flesh and almost moaned at the divine taste of his manliness. She continued to suck him, all the while just preparing herself mentally and physically for the real fun to begin.

She paused in her licking to breath lightly on his throbbing cock and then speak to him while she pressed her cold nose to his hot flesh.

"You're pretty impressive. I wonder if you feel as you taste when you're inside me big guy," she told him as she then once again, returned to lavishing his cock with her affections.

-----------------------------
''Hrrgnnn!!'' With a smutered groan between badly clenched teeth, he tensed his back. His eyes shot fire and he felt about to just roll over and force her flat underneath him....
Oh the sounds he made just fueled her on. Lilith enjoyed listening to his agonized screams, it made her feel strength and she almost now understood the feeling of him wanting to dominate her...oh did it feel good. She loved the feeling of being on top and eliciting such wondrous sounds from him. The mighty Crixus, groaning under her. Oh it did sound nice too.
''Ah... Hah...!'' The strange combination of a cry and a breath came from his throat as he fínally felt her open for him... felt his cock slip into her wetness....
Lilith opened her maw slightly and a groan slipped out as she enjoyed the feeling of his size inside her, nestled so intimately and deeply, as if she were made for him...but she shoved that feeling out of her head as her walls wrapped around him nicely, squeezing him when she clenched her muscles.

"Ah you're impressively well-hung," she told him through her pants as she leaned down to lick his mouth again as she thrust herself against him, each time making him go deeper inside her as she was quickly demanding more and more from him.
Instantly, a hot fire in his blood surged through him and he groaned again as she moved on top of him... his member now swelling up fast and sliding in and out of her, gaining length and girth fast...
A strangled sound escaped from Lilith's throat as she felt his member just grow even larger inside her and she wiggled herself on top of him to accomadate his increasing size. How much bigger could he get? God it felt like her walls were going to be stretched beyond belief. She wondered if she could even walk straight after this little romp. But that went the same with him. She wondered if he could walk properly after she was done fucking his little friend.
''You... you...'' He gasped, his eyes piercing back into hers. ''I didn't...''
Lilith leaned down to fix him with a lustful stare.

"Save it bub. I chose to give it to you, so now shut up and enjoy this," she said as she started picking up her pace and thrusting herself harder on top of him, the pain of her breaking hymen now over as it was consumed by the blazing feel of insane pleasure. Her hips rocked against his wildly but in a controlled manner as she strove to make his penis strike a spot inside her that would make her see stars.

The sensation of his large paws set surprisingly gentle against her hips just made her thrust against him harder and she couldn't help but run her claws lightly down his chest, light enough not to draw blood, but enough to make it a nice sensation along his muscles.
He still had to hold back a lot as he began to move his hips with her, in a much gentler rythm then he had ever tried before. He was used to just ravaging a girl, fucking her hard and fast...

He felt his knot pop free from the sheath and the length behind it following; he had reached full length by now, and he wasn't sure she would try to take him all the way up to the knot, her being a virigin and all... but she had no choice in taking his girth, and he knew he had a girthy one... He could already feel the tight ring of the muscles at her entrance clenching around his shaft....
Hmm she felt his hips buck in rhythm with hers, meeting her halfway and surprisingly with gentlenss that she didn't expect from him. Hmm but it felt nice.

Although nice wasn't as good as esctacy and she decided she wanted him to give it to her if she wanted to make them reach their peak soon so that she could once again taste that delicious cock of his and explore it so deeply with her tongue.

She looked down to see that his knot was now free from his sheath and she half wanted to just ram down until it popped and locked into her, but she knew that would be the worst idea of her life so she just thrust down and pulled away when she felt his knot kiss her lips. Hmm his dick was large, and it touched places where she could hardly dream. But she took him all the way to the knot and it was quite the size for her first time. But she was addicted to the feeling of his dick sliding against her walls as they squeezed his length.

She leaned down as her front paws clenched his chest fur as she looked into his eyes as she thrusted on top.

"Thrust up then big guy, show me what you got," she said as she licked his maw again and made her thrusts even faster against him, now the sounds of her pleasure came out freely as she moved her hips like an expert against him despite being her first time.

Fuck...she didn't know if she'd ever want to give him up if it came with sex this good....damn....she was in a tight spot now....would she ever find a guy like him again in her lifetime? One that could make her tingle with the sensation of being dominated and give her a challenge? Fuck him for being too good at sex.

She pulled away from her kisses as she lowered her head to his chest and nibbled on his chest fur and the tightly packed muscles beneath his brown fur. She nibbled and licked all the way down to his lower stomach and them made her way up again as she stared at him intently as she fucked him fast and furious.
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 05-06-2012 19:38

Felony let out a whimper and cry as she felt his hot member touch her lips and slowly his tip came through and she clenched her arms around his neck as her legs twitched, wanting to just close but she kept them open.

Soon she felt his tip poke at her virginal barrier and she was panting now, eyes cloudy as she stared at up in wait.
He was just trying to be gentle... despite his own need... And her little cry only made him more eager to be careful....
Felony's eyes flashed aggression for a second before she tightened her hold on his neck, bringing his head down so that she was near his ear.

"If you're not going to hurry and get the job done, I'll do it myself," she grunted hoarsely into his ear as she then bit down on his scruff and thrust her hips up to meet his throbbing member and instantly broke through her hymen.
Once again, Durango's eyes widened slightly in surprise.
She wasn't going to... to...?!

The next moment, she was the one thrusting her hips forward... and for a second, he saw stars and álmost reached his peek there and then.
A cry escaped Felony's lips and tears threatened to run down her face but she held them in. She held herself to Durango for a while, getting used to his size being inside her and soon she released his scruff to look down in between them, where they were joined, to see her own blood oozing from their junction.
Her cry was the only thing that kept him from coming right away; she still clinged onto him. He tried to look at her... but she was looking down, not meeting his gaze.

Damn... she was tight around him...!!! He couldn't supress a shudder of pleasure. He felt himself swelling fast, his cock digging itself deeper as he grew, filling her nicely... stretching her faster then he wanted, but it was inevitable.
He held still, his heart and cock pounding as one for a moment. He panted, but didn't dare to move....
"Don't move yet, I'm still getting used to you," she breathed at him as she wiggled her hips slightly against him and gasped at the lovely sensation it caused for her. His dick was buried inside her and it felt....nice....to say surprisingly from her.
Her little move make him groan; he pressed his eyes shut and took a deep breath.

*Don't move...* He thought, as the urge to thrust was rising fast. *Don't move... let her... adjust...*

But she felt so amazing... warm and wet and snug.... and his cock reared desperately within her, pressing up against her walls.
He was nearing reaching full erection inside of her.... and as he felt that, he very gently pulled his hips back a little.

If she was so against being knotted... well...
Soon though she laid her hips back down, drawing him out from her slightly as she hooked her front paws and looked him in the eyes.

"Take me then Mr. Loving, I could do with some loving now, but remember what I said," she said as she nipped his nose for good measure and started gently thrusting up to meet him, all the while sounds of pleasure escaped her lips as she mewed at the sensual contact of her walls and his cock.
He panted as she laid back down; he stared into her eyes, his own hungry gaze staring into her slightly clouded one.

Instead of answering her with words, he enjoyed her little sounds of pleasure and slowly pulled his hips back a little, only to shove forward nice and slow again.

- ''Not that bad, hm?'' He whispered, lowering his head for their snouts to softly touch for a moment. He pulled back... and thrusted forward again, sensual... slowly....

He had never tried slow sex before... but if he was honest, it wás very pleasurable....

His sack cringed a little; he knew he would come far too soon if he didn't try to hold back...

But his thrusts slowly but surely sped up already, and as his knot appeared and his total length slid out, he pushing in as deep as he dared go, his knot pressing up against her lips.

Goddamnit!!! She felt so good....

- ''Uhngg... YES...'' He groaned, his tongue flashing from his mouth, before licking her maw sensually. ''You feel SO good...''

------------------------
Ava chuckled as she ran her paws over his broad chest and licked the underside of his chin.

"Well when your eyes are lusting for me and wanting me, yes you are easy to read. But only when in this kind of situation. Rest assured normally you're very difficult to figure out," she said as she licked his muzzle again, enjoying his taste and thinking she'll enjoy his taste even better when its on his dick.
He perked his ears.
So... she thought he was difficult to figure out? That meant he had succeeded in what he wanted....
It was a compliment for him, even though he didn't tell her.
He sank to the ground and Ava followed his movements, now standing above him and looking down at him, leaning in to give his muzzle many butterfly licks as she "mmm" in his taste.
Once again she surprised him... but now, he just went with it, her dangerous jaws suddenly soft and loving... and that devious tongue of hers...

He opened his maw slightly, his own tongue flashing out to meet hers a few times.

He never even KNEW females would do something like THIS....
She pulled away and looked down to see the swell of his impressive member and wagged her eyebrows at him.
He grinned back at her, rather flattered that she seemed to like what she saw.

Of the three males, he had the biggest member... Crixus matched him in girth, but was a little shorter. Durango was not that far away from either of them though.... he knew all three of them had quite a nice size.
"Shall we have some fun then? I'm sure I'll enjoy yours as much as you enjoy mine," she replied as then she turned around, giving her behind to him as she faced his girth, want in her eyes and evident by the moistness of her nether region. She watched as his member slowly grew and she tentatively leaned in, breathing on his cock lightly and then gave him a small exploring lick to the tip, watching how it reacted to her.
She... she DID it!
He could hardly believe she had been serious all this time; he still half and half expected this to be a trick...
Yet, her lovely rear now turned his way... and he couldn't help but notice her slightly swollen, wét lips...

He stared at her sex, mesmerized for a moment....

The next moment, her warm breath brushed over his cock, and before his gasp of pleasure had even died down... her tongue found the very tip of his flesh...

Instantly, he felt a strong bloodrush coming on. His cock now really began to show itself, sinking out quite fast and doubling in length in just a matter of seconds... while slowly but surely reaching more girth.
Finding his taste addictive and alluring, she then started from his base and licked all the way up to his tip nice and slowly, exactly how she did with the bone. Then she repeated this process again and again a few times, breathing on him and licking slowly. Then she switched to lapping at his cock as if she were drinking water, drinking in his pre and coated juices. She felt bold and wrapped her tongue around his member and pulled up and down on him, feeling the size of him and just imagining how it would feel inside her.
- ''Ahhh...!'' A deep moan escaped him, and for a few seconds he was SO taken by her amazing tongue that he forgot about all else...

But then, his eyes shot back at her sex... and gently, he pulled her closer, paws on her hips.

- ''Come here you... you tease...'' He grumbled, before, without warning, pressing his tongue rather hard against her lips. He gave a few rough licks, making her more sensitive, then grinned as he watched the teased flesh turn red with bloodrush in front of him.
He pressed his nose up closer, taking deep breaths of her scent as his tongue swirled teasingly over and between her lips... then finding the sensitive little nub and treating it to a warm, slow licking....

Oh yes... two could play THIS game...

However, jolts of pleasure shot up his spine as her tongue kept playing... teasing... rubbing... and that, combined with her scent and taste, made his erection swell up fast now; he doubled his thickness to full size, the knot came free and the rest of his length followed, veins now starting to show as he grew to his impressive, full size...

For a moment, he feared he would blow his load far too soon...
She pulled away from his pink member to dip down and touch her cold nose to his furry balls. Hmm a nice size they were. She leaned in and licked them, lapping at them, fondling them with her tongue as she couldn't help but secrete her own juices from her womanhood as she adored his bits.
- ''Uhhnngg....'' He groaned against her sex as she found his balls. Hmmm... delightful!! She teased him so perfectly... and now that his cock had a little rest, he felt the upcoming orgasm fade away again.

- ''Y... yes... go on...'' He mumbled, his own tongue now licking her faster as well.
Then she got to the real deal and returned to his cock. She licked at it again but this time she began to take it into her mouth, covering his length with her mouth as she worked on it, bobbing her head slightly as her tongue did all the work.

An almost tortured groan escaped him; a deep, lustful sound that he couldn't hold. Oh FUCK it... she was TOO good!!!

Once again, he felt his orgasm coming on... coming closer fast....
Ever so slightly and gently, she ran her teeth, gracing his sensitive flesh and almost moaned at the divine taste of his manliness. She continued to suck him, all the while just preparing herself mentally and physically for the real fun to begin.
Her teeth hit him at the right time; right before he feared he would indeed cum. The shock made his back curve a little and a strange whimper escaped him; a combination of surprise and lust.

Oh, she was so, so naughty!! She knéw he still expected it all to be a trick... and her teeth against his flesh where such a shocker. But it only kicked his arousal up a notch... and once again kept him from shooting too soon.
She paused in her licking to breath lightly on his throbbing cock and then speak to him while she pressed her cold nose to his hot flesh.
- ''HNNNGGG...'' He pressed his eyes shut; oh FUCK, if THIS was fucking a willing female... he wanted to make sure he'd be fucking females horny as HELL from now on!!!

Having been close to orgasm twice already, his veins blew up as he remained rockhard for her.

Delayed orgasm... again something very new for him, but something extremely pleasurable....

Suddenly, he pulled her back a little more... and stretched his tongue, pressing it into her teasingly. The pleasure that that act brought hím was enough for some pre to start dribbling from his tip...

Slowly and teasingly, he pulled his tongue back and pushed back in... and again.... again....

He suddenly felt the barrier protecting her virginity and his eyes shot wide open.

She... WAS A VIRGIN?!! That couldn't be... she was so skillfull...!! But... but he could feel it clearly. She wás....

Part of him wondered if he should just try and push through with his tongue right now... but he decided not to. At least... not yét....
"You're pretty impressive. I wonder if you feel as you taste when you're inside me big guy," she told him as she then once again, returned to lavishing his cock with her affections.
- ''Why... don't you TRY it...?'' His voice was hoarse as he tried to tempt her. Oh fuck... he wánted her so bad!!

His cock reared for her and the knot swelled just slightly as he completely submitted to the amazing pleasures she gave him....

-----------------------------
Lilith opened her maw slightly and a groan slipped out as she enjoyed the feeling of his size inside her, nestled so intimately and deeply, as if she were made for him...but she shoved that feeling out of her head as her walls wrapped around him nicely, squeezing him when she clenched her muscles.

"Ah you're impressively well-hung," she told him through her pants as she leaned down to lick his mouth again as she thrust herself against him, each time making him go deeper inside her as she was quickly demanding more and more from him.
She was driving him NUTS!!! Her moans... her walls pulling at him, squeezing him....

Her tongue licked his mouth and he returned her affections, his own tongue roughly and fast licking her maw.

She took him deeper and he clenched his jaws so tight it hurt; with a deep, rumbling growling in his chest, he pressed his eyes shut again and hissed hard between his teeth.

FUCK... this was just TO good!!
A strangled sound escaped from Lilith's throat as she felt his member just grow even larger inside her and she wiggled herself on top of him to accomadate his increasing size.
Even with his knot still out, it felt amazing to be inside of her... and he could hardly take much more. Her pleasure was only increasing his, and he knew that he would be coming fast if she kept this up...
Lilith leaned down to fix him with a lustful stare.

"Save it bub. I chose to give it to you, so now shut up and enjoy this," she said as she started picking up her pace and thrusting herself harder on top of him, the pain of her breaking hymen now over as it was consumed by the blazing feel of insane pleasure. Her hips rocked against his wildly but in a controlled manner as she strove to make his penis strike a spot inside her that would make her see stars.

The sensation of his large paws set surprisingly gentle against her hips just made her thrust against him harder and she couldn't help but run her claws lightly down his chest, light enough not to draw blood, but enough to make it a nice sensation along his muscles.
She moved along with him... his eyes began to shoot fire and his lips began to tense, showing his clenched teeth in a grimace of pleasure...

She rode him... ánd DOMINATED him. The urge to overtake her, dominante HER and just roll over and press her to the ground began to get stronger and stronger...
She looked down to see that his knot was now free from his sheath and she half wanted to just ram down until it popped and locked into her, but she knew that would be the worst idea of her life so she just thrust down and pulled away when she felt his knot kiss her lips. Hmm his dick was large, and it touched places where she could hardly dream. But she took him all the way to the knot and it was quite the size for her first time. But she was addicted to the feeling of his dick sliding against her walls as they squeezed his length.

She leaned down as her front paws clenched his chest fur as she looked into his eyes as she thrusted on top.
His cock throbbed inside of her, and each thrust made him more eager. He moved along with her, but his own thrusts became harder and sharper now as he forced himself in right up against the knot, the still unswollen but bulgy roundings pressing against her entrance harder with each new thrust.

His eyes stared at her hungrily; he panted hard but still had his teeth clenched firmly together. But there was also a new agression in his gaze... She was nearing his limits....

His paws pressed down on her hips harder now, as he couldn't help but want nothing more then shoving his knot into her depths.... NOW...!
"Thrust up then big guy, show me what you got," she said as she licked his maw again and made her thrusts even faster against him, now the sounds of her pleasure came out freely as she moved her hips like an expert against him despite being her first time.

She pulled away from her kisses as she lowered her head to his chest and nibbled on his chest fur and the tightly packed muscles beneath his brown fur. She nibbled and licked all the way down to his lower stomach and them made her way up again as she stared at him intently as she fucked him fast and furious.
He stretched out his neck, the top of his head flat on the floor, exposing his throat... eyes pressed shut firmly as his fast breathing hissed through his teeth, trying to keep his last scrap of selfcontrol...

It was becoming to much... TO STRONG...

- ''HHnnnggh... HNNN...'' He groaned between his teeth, knowing he couldn't take it anymore..

His eyes shot open; fire shot from them as he suddenly lifted his head and stared at her, like a famished wolf staring at a piece of meat.

The next moment, his body tensed... as he was about to take over control....
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 05-06-2012 21:22

Good gosh, by the way the girls were going, they didn't know if their guys would hit their climax sooner than they expected. Right now only two of them were at a stage to be worried, Felony and Lilith with the members of their partners buried deep inside them.

Ava was nearing this stage but as of now she was still loving the way her male tasted on her tongue. Soon though, she'd want to try his size on herself; she was anxious to feel his size inside her and spread her walls wide.

Felony at the moment was trying to get a hold of her own sanity but she could also feel Durango's pleasure at their joining. His eyes were clenched as he struggled not to claim her as she knew he would if given the chance. Instead he was being gentle, as gentle as he could as he took it slow and for a moment her heart swelled for him. Part of her was happy that he would take her feelings into consideration and for that matter she made a small promise to herself to please him before he reached his peak so that she could see him cum herself.

He did a lot for her. The least she could do was make sure that even if he didn't get to release inside her, at least he could release from a good licking to his impressive member. That thought just made her blush a bit but soon she was beginning to get bold as she began to thrust back to meet his thrusts into her.

His large member stretched her widely and for a split moment Felony feared he'd stretch it beyond repair. But that thought soon died as he began moving slowly into her.
He panted as she laid back down; he stared into her eyes, his own hungry gaze staring into her slightly clouded one.

Instead of answering her with words, he enjoyed her little sounds of pleasure and slowly pulled his hips back a little, only to shove forward nice and slow again.

- ''Not that bad, hm?'' He whispered, lowering his head for their snouts to softly touch for a moment. He pulled back... and thrusted forward again, sensual... slowly....
Felony actually pulled off a smirk between her panting as she looked up him. His own eyes were staring hungrily at her and she shivered out of pleasure at the intensity of his eyes. When he leaned down to touch his muzzle to hers she was quite surprised by the gentle action until he pulled away and pushed forward, causing Felony to moan as her claws lightly flexed against Durango's back, lightly kneading his strong muscles.

As he thrust into her, she thrust her hips up to give her more pleasure and she groaned her pleasure out as she laid her head down and just took this mating. It was better than she expected and to show him that, she leaned up and ran her tongue across his muzzle and tried to get him to open his mouth so that she could lick his mouth and tongue.

"I gotta admit, your loving -pants- is better than I expected -grunts as she thrusts up-," she told him as she returned to licking his muzzle and laying wolfy kisses on his lips.
But his thrusts slowly but surely sped up already, and as his knot appeared and his total length slid out, he pushing in as deep as he dared go, his knot pressing up against her lips.

- ''Uhngg... YES...'' He groaned, his tongue flashing from his mouth, before licking her maw sensually. ''You feel SO good...''
Felony all but screamed as he started going a bit faster, hitting her sensitive spot head on and she clenched him harder, milking his rod oh so sweetly as he took her. She felt his large knot press up against her lips and she mewed in delight and arched her back as he groaned.

"Ah this feels nice, but tell me when you're about to come, I'll give you a reward for your consideration and caring," she told him with a sly smile as she thrust her hips up against him roughly and lattered his muzzle with kisses as he continued to move inside her.

More than once she would wiggle her hips as he thrusted and the movement of his cock causing friction within her walls was enough to make stars fly above her head but the small part of her sanity was still there just to make sure he kept to his word.

But damn....THIS FELT GOOD!!! She had to admit!! His cock and his ability to give women pleasure was amazing!!

--------------------

He grinned back at her, rather flattered that she seemed to like what she saw.

Of the three males, he had the biggest member... Crixus matched him in girth, but was a little shorter. Durango was not that far away from either of them though.... he knew all three of them had quite a nice size.
Hmm she was indeed impressed with his large size and for a moment wondered if he would even fit inside her without ripping her apart but she shoved that thought out as she continued to lubricate his cock so that his penetration would go smoothly and easily. Well smoothly yes, but easily....not so much as she still had one little problem.
nstantly, he felt a strong bloodrush coming on. His cock now really began to show itself, sinking out quite fast and doubling in length in just a matter of seconds... while slowly but surely reaching more girth.
The more his member came out to play, the more she was aroused as she saw that this was what was going to spear her when the time came. It made her hot just thinking about this hot meat rod going inside her and thrusting into her, bringing her to esctacy. Ava moaned at the thought and sucked him hard once and then continued to enjoy his taste.
''Ahhh...!'' A deep moan escaped him, and for a few seconds he was SO taken by her amazing tongue that he forgot about all else...
Ah yes!!! His cries made her all the more aroused, she felt her own lips getting moist with her juices as she licked him like she would lick an icicle for water.

"Hmm you taste good, arousing," she muttered against his cock, breathing on the pink flesh and watching the veins making it twitch with need for release.
''Come here you... you tease...'' He grumbled, before, without warning, pressing his tongue rather hard against her lips. He gave a few rough licks, making her more sensitive, then grinned as he watched the teased flesh turn red with bloodrush in front of him.
He pressed his nose up closer, taking deep breaths of her scent as his tongue swirled teasingly over and between her lips... then finding the sensitive little nub and treating it to a warm, slow licking....

Oh yes... two could play THIS game...

However, jolts of pleasure shot up his spine as her tongue kept playing... teasing... rubbing... and that, combined with her scent and taste, made his erection swell up fast now; he doubled his thickness to full size, the knot came free and the rest of his length followed, veins now starting to show as he grew to his impressive, full size...
"Ahh!" she cried as she felt the intrusion of his tongue on her nether lips and she had to fight the urge to close her legs as he explored parts of her she never let anyone see before. She had to fight the urge to move her hips against his tongue, wanting more and more as he continued to lick.

She went back to pleasuring his tongue and had a feeling that once he was inside her it wouldn't take much for him to blow his load. But she had to be sure to pull away in time so she could make him cum by tongue. His rough licks made her flinch in desire as her lips secreted more fluids for him to lap up. She swirled her tongue around his sensitive tip before licking all the way down and then all the way up again.

The more he teased her, the more she teased him and again she grazed her fangs ever so lightly against his flesh, showing how the jaw that could break necks could easily pleasure his cock and not hurt him at all. She closed her mouth around his tip and kissed it lightly, breathing on it and turning her head to lick it sideways as she used a front paw to graze his balls with her claws lightly to give him a nice sensation.
''Uhhnngg....'' He groaned against her sex as she found his balls. Hmmm... delightful!! She teased him so perfectly... and now that his cock had a little rest, he felt the upcoming orgasm fade away again.

- ''Y... yes... go on...'' He mumbled, his own tongue now licking her faster as well.
Hmm his cry just made her tease him more fiercely, scratching at his balls with her claws lightly all the while decorating his member with enough lubricate slip into her without difficulty at all. She moaned and groaned as she felt his tongue inside her, probing around and she was sure that he found out she was a virgin by now.
''HNNNGGG...'' He pressed his eyes shut; oh FUCK, if THIS was fucking a willing female... he wanted to make sure he'd be fucking females horny as HELL from now on!!!

Having been close to orgasm twice already, his veins blew up as he remained rockhard for her.

Delayed orgasm... again something very new for him, but something extremely pleasurable....

Suddenly, he pulled her back a little more... and stretched his tongue, pressing it into her teasingly. The pleasure that that act brought hím was enough for some pre to start dribbling from his tip...

Slowly and teasingly, he pulled his tongue back and pushed back in... and again.... again....
Hmm this boy knew how to use his tongue well besides for eating and drinking water. His anguished cry just enflamed her more and she could hear her inner self telling her to turn around and fuck him dry and let him blow his load inside her. But the sane part of her brain denied this as she continued to pleasure.

The sound he made made it clear to her that he wouldn't be able to take much more before coming and she wanted to feel him inside her once before he did. She felt him pull her hips back so he could reach her, rubbing her roughly and licking her enough to get himself excited by the evident pre dripping from his member. She licked it up without hesitation and smacked her lips at the musky taste.
"'Why... don't you TRY it...?'' His voice was hoarse as he tried to tempt her. Oh fuck... he wánted her so bad!!

His cock reared for her and the knot swelled just slightly as he completely submitted to the amazing pleasures she gave him....
Ava released his cock from her mouth of torture as she licked her lips clean and smiled against his throbbing flesh. Oh...don't doubt that she will.

Without pause, she moved and turned around again, her face now facing his as she looked down to see the pleasure on his face. She leaned in and licked his mouth, liking her taste on his lips as well as his taste on her own. It was damn arousing!!

"Oh I will big boy, I just need your scruff," she told him as like with Lilith, she grabbed the nerveless part of Scorpius' neck fur and then pinned him down to the ground as she ground her cunt against his cock a few times before his tip slipped into her entrance and she all but gasped into his neck fur as her body tensed.

Then slowly she started the descent onto his member and once his tip was hitting her hymen she eased her way down, continuing this journey until her barrier broke and a whimper escaped her lips. But she didn't stop until she had taken him all the way to his knot which was now kissing her outer lips.

A loud groan escaped her lips but was muffled against his thick fur as she wiggled herself on top of him, getting used to his great size, feeling her walls stretch to let him in as she felt the hot liquid she could only guess as blood drop down her lips and onto his cock. She peeked down to see just that and the sight of his penis inside her made her so aroused she thrust once against him and cried out, letting go of his scruff to throw her head back and thrust on top of him.

Once she got used to him, she set a fast pace and rode him, looking down at him as she kneaded her claws on his chest fur, feeling his powerful muscles flex beneath her paws as she did. Oh he looked so fucking hot beneath her as she rode him. She couldn't help but lean down and ravage his mouth once again as her hips thrust against him so willingly.

"Hmm when you're about to cum, tell me so I can reward your cock for such an exciting experience," she told him as she licked his sharp dangerous fangs and tangoed with his tongue.

--------------------------------

Her tongue licked his mouth and he returned her affections, his own tongue roughly and fast licking her maw.
Lilith had a fear that she was getting addicted to his taste. As she mouth raped him and he returned the actions just as roughtly, she opened her mouth to let his tongue in and she moaned at the sensation of the intrusion. But soon she was fighting against his tongue for dominance, her own tongue trying to wrap around his and suck him towards her.

Fuck...if this continued she didn't know how long she could last without cumming and making him cum as well. Fuck....but this guy knew how to have sex....

She rode him like an expert despite being her first time and she closed her eyes briefly to focus on nothing but the pleasure of his dick inside her pussy and it felt divine.
Even with his knot still out, it felt amazing to be inside of her... and he could hardly take much more. Her pleasure was only increasing his, and he knew that he would be coming fast if she kept this up...
Hmm the feeling of his knot kissing her lips were just amazing, but she refused to let his knot enter her for she knew that was a one way ticket to a road she could never go back. Ah she thrust down harder, each thrust taking him deeper inside her as his tip struck her G-spot, and she just cried out in pleasure, her claws flexing against his chest and she couldn't promise she wouldn't leave any marks.
His cock throbbed inside of her, and each thrust made him more eager. He moved along with her, but his own thrusts became harder and sharper now as he forced himself in right up against the knot, the still unswollen but bulgy roundings pressing against her entrance harder with each new thrust.

His eyes stared at her hungrily; he panted hard but still had his teeth clenched firmly together. But there was also a new agression in his gaze... She was nearing his limits....

His paws pressed down on her hips harder now, as he couldn't help but want nothing more then shoving his knot into her depths.... NOW...!
She felt the throbbing of his hot cock inside her and had a feeling his climax was coming soon, just how soon was the real question. She grunted when he started thrusting up harder into her, right up to the knot as it teasingly kissed her lips. Ah but although his actions were controlled, she knew very well how he would so love to flip her over and fuck her till he filled her up with his load.

Like she would let that happen.
He stretched out his neck, the top of his head flat on the floor, exposing his throat... eyes pressed shut firmly as his fast breathing hissed through his teeth, trying to keep his last scrap of selfcontrol...

It was becoming to much... TO STRONG...

- ''HHnnnggh... HNNN...'' He groaned between his teeth, knowing he couldn't take it anymore..

His eyes shot open; fire shot from them as he suddenly lifted his head and stared at her, like a famished wolf staring at a piece of meat.

The next moment, his body tensed... as he was about to take over control....
She managed to smirk at him and comment between her panting.

"You about to cum big guy?" she asked as if teasingly as she thrust herself, wiggled, thrusted again and wiggled her hips teasingly against him.

His exposed neck drew her attention as she leaned down to nibbled along his neck, feeling his ragged breathing and licking the underside of his chin for good measure. But the next moment he raised his head to look at her and that look sent shivers up her spine. It was a predatory look and it just made her wetter as she sucked his cock into her nicely.

She stared down at him, feeling like perhaps it was time to give him a turn. With a smirk Lilith bent down to him and licked his muzzle.

"Take me then Crixus, but you better tell me when you're about to cum, other wise," she said as she squeezed his member with her muscles,"I'm not sure I can forgive you even if you did give me the most pleasureable experience," she told him as then her control went lax as she waited for him to overpower her and fuck her like he wanted to.
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 05-06-2012 22:12

... That thought just made her blush a bit but soon she was beginning to get bold as she began to thrust back to meet his thrusts into her.

His large member stretched her widely and for a split moment Felony feared he'd stretch it beyond repair. But that thought soon died as he began moving slowly into her.

-

Felony actually pulled off a smirk between her panting as she looked up him. His own eyes were staring hungrily at her and she shivered out of pleasure at the intensity of his eyes. When he leaned down to touch his muzzle to hers she was quite surprised by the gentle action until he pulled away and pushed forward, causing Felony to moan as her claws lightly flexed against Durango's back, lightly kneading his strong muscles.
The reward of feeling her pleasure was doing more for him then he had expected... and he enjoyed every second of it.
For a second, the thought of bringing hér to orgasm tickled his mind. He wondered how she'd react if he'd manage that...

But he knew he probably wouldn't right now... and he silently cursed himself for it. Damn... but there was always next time...
As he thrust into her, she thrust her hips up to give her more pleasure and she groaned her pleasure out as she laid her head down and just took this mating. It was better than she expected and to show him that, she leaned up and ran her tongue across his muzzle and tried to get him to open his mouth so that she could lick his mouth and tongue.

"I gotta admit, your loving -pants- is better than I expected -grunts as she thrusts up-," she told him as she returned to licking his muzzle and laying wolfy kisses on his lips.
Durango closed his eyes as her tongue found his mouth... and he too began to lick her, soon finding her tongue.

This intimacy was new for him... but with her compliments, obvious pleasure ánd the pleasure he felt, he feared he wouldn't enjoy it as long as he wished....
Felony all but screamed as he started going a bit faster, hitting her sensitive spot head on and she clenched him harder, milking his rod oh so sweetly as he took her. She felt his large knot press up against her lips and she mewed in delight and arched her back as he groaned.
Now, things where truly getting hard for the overstimulated male; he groaned loudly as he felt her walls clench nice and tight around him... and as her sounds of delight filled his ears...

He felt hot all over; he panted hard and stared down at her, his cock rearing inside of her and throbbing hard enough for her to feel...
"Ah this feels nice, but tell me when you're about to come, I'll give you a reward for your consideration and caring," she told him with a sly smile as she thrust her hips up against him roughly and lattered his muzzle with kisses as he continued to move inside her.

More than once she would wiggle her hips as he thrusted and the movement of his cock causing friction within her walls was enough to make stars fly above her head but the small part of her sanity was still there just to make sure he kept to his word.
The urge to just push deep and fill her was almost overwhelming... but he heard her, and as he looked at her... made his decision.

- ''Al... most...'' He warned, gently. ''Don't... worry... I'll... Hnng....'' He groaned and sped up further, now giving a few good, deep thrusts, pressing his knot up against her hard but not pushing in, to give her some last pleasure as he knew he couldn't hold it much longer..

He prepared....

--------------------
Ah yes!!! His cries made her all the more aroused, she felt her own lips getting moist with her juices as she licked him like she would lick an icicle for water.

"Hmm you taste good, arousing," she muttered against his cock, breathing on the pink flesh and watching the veins making it twitch with need for release.
His head spun; it was like a dream... everything felt so good....
"Ahh!" she cried as she felt the intrusion of his tongue on her nether lips and she had to fight the urge to close her legs as he explored parts of her she never let anyone see before. She had to fight the urge to move her hips against his tongue, wanting more and more as he continued to lick.

She went back to pleasuring his tongue and had a feeling that once he was inside her it wouldn't take much for him to blow his load. But she had to be sure to pull away in time so she could make him cum by tongue. His rough licks made her flinch in desire as her lips secreted more fluids for him to lap up. She swirled her tongue around his sensitive tip before licking all the way down and then all the way up again.

The more he teased her, the more she teased him and again she grazed her fangs ever so lightly against his flesh, showing how the jaw that could break necks could easily pleasure his cock and not hurt him at all. She closed her mouth around his tip and kissed it lightly, breathing on it and turning her head to lick it sideways as she used a front paw to graze his balls with her claws lightly to give him a nice sensation.
Oh... her response was better then he had dared hope for...
He lapped up her fluids greedily, her scent and taste intoxicating his mind to a dangerous level.

He could not resist her... nor did he want to... and with each lick, he was sinking away further...

The feeling of her nails against his sensitive sack caused him to shudder in pleasure. The danger of this all was still clear in his mind... and only added to the tention....
Hmm his cry just made her tease him more fiercely, scratching at his balls with her claws lightly all the while decorating his member with enough lubricate slip into her without difficulty at all. She moaned and groaned as she felt his tongue inside her, probing around and she was sure that he found out she was a virgin by now.
Her moans, her tongue... it made him slip away in pure extacy.
And they weren't even fucking yet...
Not YET....
Ava released his cock from her mouth of torture as she licked her lips clean and smiled against his throbbing flesh. Oh...don't doubt that she will.

Without pause, she moved and turned around again, her face now facing his as she looked down to see the pleasure on his face. She leaned in and licked his mouth, liking her taste on his lips as well as his taste on her own. It was damn arousing!!
He couldn't contain his lust for her as she turned around; he roughly licked her right back, a passionate kiss of someone who felt the intense urge to claim her.

He couldn't wait anymore... and though he didn't want to be rough or hurt her, he could only HOPE she'd take him right now... before he would take HER.
"Oh I will big boy, I just need your scruff," she told him as like with Lilith, she grabbed the nerveless part of Scorpius' neck fur and then pinned him down to the ground as she ground her cunt against his cock a few times before his tip slipped into her entrance and she all but gasped into his neck fur as her body tensed.
He didn't object, he didn't even struggle. His eyes where slightly hazy with lust, and even though he all too well realised the danger he was putting himself in, he was beyond caring.

She was in charge now...

The second his sensitive flesh touched her wet lips, he groaned loudly and his hips pushed up, his eyes shooting at the immense sexy sight... and almost sending him over the edge already.

*Oh fuck... I don't wanna cum yet...* He thought desperately.

The next moment... he slipped in...

A tortured cry came over his lips; he tensed underneath her.

*Not yet... NOT YET...* He thought, panting hard. *Oh please, not yet..!!*
Then slowly she started the descent onto his member and once his tip was hitting her hymen she eased her way down, continuing this journey until her barrier broke and a whimper escaped her lips. But she didn't stop until she had taken him all the way to his knot which was now kissing her outer lips.
Thank goodness she took it slow enough for him not to blow right that second. The sweet torture of slowly but surely sinking into her virgin tunnel made him shudder with pleasure, loud panting and grunts of pleasure escaping him.
But the deeper he sunk... the more his body tingled all over....

He bit his tongue hard, the pain helping to push back the intense pleasure that was coming up fast....
A loud groan escaped her lips but was muffled against his thick fur as she wiggled herself on top of him, getting used to his great size, feeling her walls stretch to let him in as she felt the hot liquid she could only guess as blood drop down her lips and onto his cock. She peeked down to see just that and the sight of his penis inside her made her so aroused she thrust once against him and cried out, letting go of his scruff to throw her head back and thrust on top of him.
He too couldn't help but stare... stare at himself, sinking deep into her body...
The blood that dribbled down his flesh did not put him off; nothing could have. Even if she had bitten his throat right now he would still have been in immense extacy...

He bit his tongue harder and tasted blood as he tried to hold bacck... but she began to thrust, and his world began to spin.

She threw her head back; the most sexy sight he had ever saw....

His cock reared hard within her; it throbbed fiercely against her tight walls.
Fuck, she was so hot... and it felt so GOOD, enveloped in her warm, snug lovetunnel...
Once she got used to him, she set a fast pace and rode him, looking down at him as she kneaded her claws on his chest fur, feeling his powerful muscles flex beneath her paws as she did. Oh he looked so fucking hot beneath her as she rode him. She couldn't help but lean down and ravage his mouth once again as her hips thrust against him so willingly.
Suddenly, it wasn't sure anymore who was raping who.
Intense pleasure washed over him as she began to fuck him... and much harder then he had thought she would...

He panted hard; he once again bit his tongue until it bled, but even that couldn't stop the fast raising pleasure in his loins...

His sack cringed slightly; his cock once again reared and the tip began to swell up a little further...

He... He had to warn her...!!!!
"Hmm when you're about to cum, tell me so I can reward your cock for such an exciting experience," she told him as she licked his sharp dangerous fangs and tangoed with his tongue.
His eyes stared into hers; he could already feel the heat spreading to his sheath...

He didn't want to be pulled out of her amazing body..!! She felt too good... he wanted to force himself all the way in... knot her... FILL her...

With almost supernatural selfcontrol, he let out a desperate gasp.

- ''A... AVA... I... I'M... GONNA...''

He couldn't say another word; he was too close...

--------------------------------
Lilith had a fear that she was getting addicted to his taste. As she mouth raped him and he returned the actions just as roughtly, she opened her mouth to let his tongue in and she moaned at the sensation of the intrusion. But soon she was fighting against his tongue for dominance, her own tongue trying to wrap around his and suck him towards her.

Fuck...if this continued she didn't know how long she could last without cumming and making him cum as well. Fuck....but this guy knew how to have sex....

She rode him like an expert despite being her first time and she closed her eyes briefly to focus on nothing but the pleasure of his dick inside her pussy and it felt divine.
Like their mating, even their kissing was passionate... and a struggle for superiority.

Crixus's head was swimming; all he felt, was the burning sensation in his loins, the overwhelming pleasure... and all he saw, was her beauty...
Hmm the feeling of his knot kissing her lips were just amazing, but she refused to let his knot enter her for she knew that was a one way ticket to a road she could never go back. Ah she thrust down harder, each thrust taking him deeper inside her as his tip struck her G-spot, and she just cried out in pleasure, her claws flexing against his chest and she couldn't promise she wouldn't leave any marks.
He did not mind her claws a single bit; it only fueled the raging fire inside of him... as did her cries....
She felt the throbbing of his hot cock inside her and had a feeling his climax was coming soon, just how soon was the real question. She grunted when he started thrusting up harder into her, right up to the knot as it teasingly kissed her lips. Ah but although his actions were controlled, she knew very well how he would so love to flip her over and fuck her till he filled her up with his load.

Like she would let that happen.
She was too good to let go... Maybe he should... honour her... request..

But his selfcontrol was weaning fast, and his most agressive side began to stir. A strange feeling, almost an anger, took a hold of him; the intense need for release, combined with the intense nééd to dominate her, to feel her submit totally underneath him...

It was overpowering...!
She managed to smirk at him and comment between her panting.

"You about to cum big guy?" she asked as if teasingly as she thrust herself, wiggled, thrusted again and wiggled her hips teasingly against him.
She was playing with fire... her question made his body shock; his next thrust was so hard he almost popped his knot into her. Seething, he tried to stay in control...
His exposed neck drew her attention as she leaned down to nibbled along his neck, feeling his ragged breathing and licking the underside of his chin for good measure. But the next moment he raised his head to look at her and that look sent shivers up her spine. It was a predatory look and it just made her wetter as she sucked his cock into her nicely.

She stared down at him, feeling like perhaps it was time to give him a turn. With a smirk Lilith bent down to him and licked his muzzle.
His stare grew even more intense; he was about to snap....
Each thrust pressed up hard... hárder... the unswollen knot pressing up against her with dangerous force by now...

A desperate, short howl escaped him...

He couldn't hold it... he couldn't stop it...
"Take me then Crixus, but you better tell me when you're about to cum, other wise," she said as she squeezed his member with her muscles,"I'm not sure I can forgive you even if you did give me the most pleasureable experience," she told him as then her control went lax as she waited for him to overpower her and fuck her like he wanted to.
The last squeeze of her tight muscles against his flesh threw him way over the edge; with a loud, bonechilling snarl, he suddenly rolled over... pinning her hard underneath him.
Both his front legs slammed hard into the ground, right above her shoulders... keeping her in perfect position, making sure she couldn't slip away by the sheer force of his thrusts...

His hips pressed up hard against hers; his knot stayed pressed against her for a moment... so hard, that it very slowly began to slip in...

He pressed his eyes shut in one last attempt to regain control... pulled his hips back to prevent his knot from really entering her. He bit his tongue so hard that a little blood dripped from his fangs, from his mouth onto her chest...

Then, his eyes snapped open and the gaze of a killer suddenly rested upon her.

With a thundering growl, he gave a fierce thrust... and thrust that popped his knot into her, that send his entire length into her. He bottomed out in her depths hard for a moment and let out a loud cry of extacy....

The moment his knot was surrounded by her tight walls, it began to swell... and if he didn't act soon, they'd be tied...

He began to thrust fást... HARD. So hard that he made her body shake underneath his, his panting strangely irregular, as if he was gasping for breath while fucking her.

If he wasn't to knot her... he had to pull back... NOW. As with each second, his knot was swelling... and swelling...
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 05-06-2012 23:31

Felony forgot all about being scared now. The intense feeling of having Durango claim her was just too sensual and she forgot about the pain and her fear. It was just him and her and she was enjoying his loving more than she thought she would. It as exhilerating as he thrust inside her, dragging her to levels of esctacy she could have never imagined.
Durango closed his eyes as her tongue found his mouth... and he too began to lick her, soon finding her tongue.
Hmm and to make it better, his sweet tongue as he returned her kisses. It was very nice and passionate, something she didn't expect a guy like him to have considering he raped and probably forced many other girls down to their knees as he took them. But the feeling of this mating as a participating of both of them made things better and Felony felt like he actually cared for her a bit.

But what wishful thinking was that? Just because he gave good, no, excellent sex did not mean that he came to care. Perhaps he was just good at what he did.

She could not be falling for a guy she was having a one night fling with....that was IMPOSSIBLE!!! And she didn't want to believe it!

But soon those thoughts were flying out the window as he moved in and out of her wetness, the sounds of their mating bouncing off the cave walls and enveloping them with the sounds of pleasure.

Oh god...she felt a growth start burning in the pit of her stomach and feared that she was getting close to her own climax. She struggled to contain it because she knew that if sh came, there was no stopping him from cumming as well and that was not going to be good if that did happen. She had to contain herself...

But by god was Durango giving her a hard time trying to remember which way was up even.
Now, things where truly getting hard for the overstimulated male; he groaned loudly as he felt her walls clench nice and tight around him... and as her sounds of delight filled his ears...

He felt hot all over; he panted hard and stared down at her, his cock rearing inside of her and throbbing hard enough for her to feel...
His groan made her gasp at the sensation as her walls clenched at him, trying to suck him in deeper against her will. Ah the friction of his large body against hers made it all the more alluring. She stared back at him as he stared at her and for a moment she thought he was the sexiest male she'd ever met...and that was saying something.

A gasp came out of her throat as she felt his deep member throbbing inside her and she tried to hard to keep her orgasm in.
''Al... most...'' He warned, gently. ''Don't... worry... I'll... Hnng....'' He groaned and sped up further, now giving a few good, deep thrusts, pressing his knot up against her hard but not pushing in, to give her some last pleasure as he knew he couldn't hold it much longer..

He prepared....
Felony watched him closely, gaging his reaction, to see if he was a male of his word. And what he did, made her very happy. The fact that he honored her request showed her that maybe he wasn't as bad as she made him out to be.

She leaned up and gave him a rough wolf kiss, grabbing his mouth with hers and thrusting her tongue inside to taste him fully. Then she pulled away and licked his chin.

"Let me take care of you now Durango," she said as she saw how he was about to cum.

Reluctantly she used him as a foot hold and pulled herself from him, feeling his large member leave her body with a wet sound and she immediately felt the emptiness inside her when she pulled away.

But she quickly pushed Durango onto his back (sorry for the god-mod) and turned, giving him her wet ass as she turned and without hesitation devoured his throbbing engorged shaft that was all but about to blow. She took him into her mouth and began to suck and lick, trying to stimulate the action of her pussy with his dick. Her head bobbed up and down as she sucked him deep and felt the blood pulsing in his cock against her mouth.

Hmm he tasted good and she tasted a hint of copper, probably from her but it was all but gone now and his member was coated entirely with his and her love juices. She sucked and willed him to come so that he could have his release after what he had done for her. This was the least she could do to repay him.

"Cum for me big guy," she said as she removed her mouth to lap at his cock, licking over his veins and twitching tip and his throbbing knot, even sucking on his knot.

----------------

Ava was having a hard time controlling herself; she wanted nothing more than to thrust down as hard as she could and send that delicious looking knot right into her depths and have him fill her with his power, his seed. Oh how she would relish that, but she had to remain in controll. She had too.

Hmm but this guy sure made thinking clearly difficult when it came to his prowness of making women want to lose their minds over his impressive member.
A tortured cry came over his lips; he tensed underneath her.
That cry of his almost sent her over the edge, but luckily she hung on to what shred of sanity she had left as she rode him until he was near his breaking point, which she could feel was so close. Hmm next time, if there was a next time, they were going to skip the foreplay because she wanted more time with him inside her. She felt like their mating was too short and she was almost sad about the fact that perhaps after this she'd never see him again.

God she better enjoy this while she could.

She loved the way he just laid there under her as she fucked him, it made her even more aroused and it was ironic for it seemed like she was the one raping him in this position. But she knew that this was something he probably never expected. He was used to taking, a one-sided rough rape with an unwilling female. But she was willing and this felt like the mating of both parties and not just one.

His throbbing shaft was so snugg inside her it was almost sad that she had to pull away soon. Hmm if only there wasn't the problem of pregnancy, then she would have just shoved his knot into her without a care. But sadly that wasn't the case.
He panted hard; he once again bit his tongue until it bled, but even that couldn't stop the fast raising pleasure in his loins...

His sack cringed slightly; his cock once again reared and the tip began to swell up a little further...
She leaned down and continued to mouth rape him, and the taste of blood from his bitten tongue just added to the fire as she just wanted to drink him and devour him. God she was losing her mind!!!

Hmm but he was soon! So close!! And she was sad to know that this would be the end of their little fling.
With almost supernatural selfcontrol, he let out a desperate gasp.

- ''A... AVA... I... I'M... GONNA...''
Reluctance flashed through her eyes as she with great strength removed herself from his cock, his member slipping out of her with a slick wet sound that made her shiver. She leaned down to him, kissing him roughly.

"I'm going to devour you," she growled out against his lips as she turned around fast, presenting him with her wet lips again as then without hesitation she enveloped his throbbing member with her mouth again and used her devious tongue to pleasure him so that he could cum.

She sucked and then pulled her mouth off, now lapping rapidly at his member, his tip, and going to his knot to suck it into her mouth, her fangs scraping so gently it was the faintest of touches. Once again she used her claws to fondle and tickle his balls as her mouth focused completely on getting him to blow his load for her.

"Oh come on hotshot, let me see your load," she breathed against his cock as she wrapped her tongue around his thick flesh and bobbed her head, just wanting to feet his load erupt from him.

-----------------

Lilith's mind was raging and crazy as she fucked him and she was getting to a point where she might even stick around longer if it came with promises of fucking like this.

Fuck...she was going to be sad she left this sex machine behind when she left....she had to enjoy this while it lasted.
Like their mating, even their kissing was passionate... and a struggle for superiority.
Their kissing was passionate and full of heat and Lilith went to the limit of basically ravaging his mouth, catching his mouth with hers and thrusting her tongue inside, licking the roof of his mouth, his fangs, his tongue, everything!! And when she pulled away the trail of their war was left hanging between them until Lilith licked it up and nipped his chin and throat as she continued to thrust.

But she couldn't hold on much longer, god she wanted to cum so badly, but she knew that if she did, Crixus had no choice but to blow as her orgasm would send him over the edge. She could feel how close he was to his climax.
She was playing with fire... her question made his body shock; his next thrust was so hard he almost popped his knot into her. Seething, he tried to stay in control...
Lilith screamed out as he almost thrust his knot inside her from the sheer force of his thrust. Oh it was almost as if he was angry, and that anger just made him all the more sexy.

Her own eyes speared him with lust and rage as she just wanted to devour him but knew she had to keep sane.

"Ahh! Fuck! You're too good!" she said as she leaned down to silence his growling with her mouth.

"Fuck you!! Show me your fury! I want it all!!" she cried hoarsely against him as she thrust herself so hard she thought she'd pop his knot in herself.
The last squeeze of her tight muscles against his flesh threw him way over the edge; with a loud, bonechilling snarl, he suddenly rolled over... pinning her hard underneath him.
Both his front legs slammed hard into the ground, right above her shoulders... keeping her in perfect position, making sure she couldn't slip away by the sheer force of his thrusts...

His hips pressed up hard against hers; his knot stayed pressed against her for a moment... so hard, that it very slowly began to slip in...

He pressed his eyes shut in one last attempt to regain control... pulled his hips back to prevent his knot from really entering her. He bit his tongue so hard that a little blood dripped from his fangs, from his mouth onto her chest...
Ah yes!!!

He dominated her! Fuck yes!! The little demon inside was now a full-blown monster as she relished in his act of pushing her against the ground, his cock now drilling into her like never before. Ah what power!! Her claws made marks in the ground as she clenched her claws. Her entire body threatened to move from the force of his thrusting.

It felt SOO GOOD!!

She cried out as she felt his knot stretching her entrance more, and the sensation of something hot dripping onto her body made her shiver, wiggling her hips against his knot.
With a thundering growl, he gave a fierce thrust... and thrust that popped his knot into her, that send his entire length into her. He bottomed out in her depths hard for a moment and let out a loud cry of extacy....

The moment his knot was surrounded by her tight walls, it began to swell... and if he didn't act soon, they'd be tied...
The force of his thrust made her throw her head back as she screamed in esctacy. With a pop she felt his knot go inside and her walls immediately stretched to fit him.

Ahh!! This was very dangerous!! The feel of his knot, his hot throbbing cock, and she almost didn't want him to pull out. But with the rapid swelling of his knot, if she didn't move, it'd be the end for her.
He began to thrust fást... HARD. So hard that he made her body shake underneath his, his panting strangely irregular, as if he was gasping for breath while fucking her.

Her breath was stolen from her lungs as he began to bang her like the sex god he was!! And she pushed back against him, feeling his swelling knot!!

"FUCK!! CRIXUS!!" she cried, his name erupting from her throat, as with great strength and will-power she forced her walls to relax and she was able to pull away from his knot and the entire length of his cock left her with a wet sound.

Faster than anyone could blink, she had dove underneath him and her mouth was upon his cock and she was sucking him, about to literally suck the cum straight from his dick.

Juices dripped from her entrance to the floor but she was just focused on devouring his cock, licking it and scraping her teeth against it lightly. She pulled away and lapped at his knot, at his balls and just waited, feeling his shaft tremble, waiting for him to blow his load and show her how much he would have filled her with.
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 06-06-2012 23:18

His groan made her gasp at the sensation as her walls clenched at him, trying to suck him in deeper against her will. Ah the friction of his large body against hers made it all the more alluring. She stared back at him as he stared at her and for a moment she thought he was the sexiest male she'd ever met...and that was saying something.

A gasp came out of her throat as she felt his deep member throbbing inside her and she tried to hard to keep her orgasm in.
While he could feel by the clenching and pulling sensation inside of her that she enjoyed it... he had no clue how close he had brought her...

All he knew... was that hé was damn close....
She leaned up and gave him a rough wolf kiss, grabbing his mouth with hers and thrusting her tongue inside to taste him fully. Then she pulled away and licked his chin.

"Let me take care of you now Durango," she said as she saw how he was about to cum.

Reluctantly she used him as a foot hold and pulled herself from him, feeling his large member leave her body with a wet sound and she immediately felt the emptiness inside her when she pulled away.
He whined as he gazed down and watched himself slip from her wet, wonderful body....
The urge to push right back in was strong, but he held back. He had came so far... and wouldn't ruin it now...
But she quickly pushed Durango onto his back and turned, giving him her wet ass as she turned and without hesitation devoured his throbbing engorged shaft that was all but about to blow. She took him into her mouth and began to suck and lick, trying to stimulate the action of her pussy with his dick. Her head bobbed up and down as she sucked him deep and felt the blood pulsing in his cock against her mouth.

"Cum for me big guy," she said as she removed her mouth to lap at his cock, licking over his veins and twitching tip and his throbbing knot, even sucking on his knot.
He did not resist her as she pushed him to his back; in fact, he rolled over very willingly. And as she turned her rear... he couldn't help himself.

He grabbed her hips and in one, swift move... burried his tongue inside of her.

Oh, he loved the feeling of her... her coppery taste.... like the rarest, most addicting nectar...

But he was so close... SO close! His cock was suddenly surrounded by new wetness... the wetness of her mouth... her tongue...

He gasped; he clenched his eyes shut. This was it...

- ''Fe... lo... ny! W... W....'' He gasped, between pants, before thrusting his tongue in- and out of her body again...

He had no time left to warn her...

He let out a smuthered cry of pleasure against her wet lips. His cock reared only once; the next moment, a forceful ejaculation shot from the tip, probably hitting her right in the face.

Durango saw stars as his orgasm overtook him; he gasped, pressed his hips up and shot another load, his tongue now swirling and twisting, sliding out of her and finding her clit.

He was completely swepped away by her intoxicating scent... her taste... and the immense explosion of pleasure....

----------------
Reluctance flashed through her eyes as she with great strength removed herself from his cock, his member slipping out of her with a slick wet sound that made her shiver. She leaned down to him, kissing him roughly.
She was pulling away...
Much like Durango, an intense urge to stay inside of her overtook Scorpius as he once more bucked his hips up, his flesh just sliding against her wet lips for a moment... and then she was really gone.
"I'm going to devour you," she growled out against his lips as she turned around fast, presenting him with her wet lips again as then without hesitation she enveloped his throbbing member with her mouth again and used her devious tongue to pleasure him so that he could cum.
Oh god... her words...
She was driving him nuts....

He wanted to grab for her hips, but as she took his cock in her mouth he let out a tortured cry of pleasure, gasping for breath...
She sucked and then pulled her mouth off, now lapping rapidly at his member, his tip, and going to his knot to suck it into her mouth, her fangs scraping so gently it was the faintest of touches. Once again she used her claws to fondle and tickle his balls as her mouth focused completely on getting him to blow his load for her.
There was no way back if he had wanted to...
He now DID grab her hips, quite rough, pulling her into him. His snout pressed up against her as he took deep, deep breaths of her intoxicating pheromones... before roughly licking her again, her taste the final straw...
"Oh come on hotshot, let me see your load," she breathed against his cock as she wrapped her tongue around his thick flesh and bobbed her head, just wanting to feet his load erupt from him.
He couldn't hold back anymore; his cock was swelling a little thicker for just seconds; at the same time, his veins began to buldge and he throbbed so hard it was visible...

- ''W... watch...'' He gasped, but he couldn't finish his warning; with a loud growl, he came.
A strong, pulsing move of a muscle right underneath his now rockhard cock followed, and shot his first load up quite forecefully. The next pump shot up a second jet... but the third was less forceful.

- ''Hnnn...!'' He groaning was smuthered as Scorpius's tongue brushed roughly over her clit, the intense pleasure overtaking his every fibre....

-----------------
Lilith screamed out as he almost thrust his knot inside her from the sheer force of his thrust. Oh it was almost as if he was angry, and that anger just made him all the more sexy.

Her own eyes speared him with lust and rage as she just wanted to devour him but knew she had to keep sane.

"Ahh! Fuck! You're too good!" she said as she leaned down to silence his growling with her mouth.

"Fuck you!! Show me your fury! I want it all!!" she cried hoarsely against him as she thrust herself so hard she thought she'd pop his knot in herself.
The passion had removed all sane thoughts from his head. He had never had a girl enjoying it as much as he did... and her encouraging screams only fueled the raging fire inside of him....

He never wanted to pull out of this bitch again...
Ah yes!!!

He dominated her! Fuck yes!! The little demon inside was now a full-blown monster as she relished in his act of pushing her against the ground, his cock now drilling into her like never before. Ah what power!! Her claws made marks in the ground as she clenched her claws. Her entire body threatened to move from the force of his thrusting.

It felt SOO GOOD!!

She cried out as she felt his knot stretching her entrance more, and the sensation of something hot dripping onto her body made her shiver, wiggling her hips against his knot.
Even IF he had had any selfcontrol left... her cries of pleasure would have made him snap. Now, it only send him to new heights of pleasure...
The force of his thrust made her throw her head back as she screamed in esctacy. With a pop she felt his knot go inside and her walls immediately stretched to fit him.

Ahh!! This was very dangerous!! The feel of his knot, his hot throbbing cock, and she almost didn't want him to pull out. But with the rapid swelling of his knot, if she didn't move, it'd be the end for her.

Her breath was stolen from her lungs as he began to bang her like the sex god he was!! And she pushed back against him, feeling his swelling knot!!
He was so close... SO CLOSE....
Groaning and panting like an enraged beast, his maw twisted into a snarl, he slammed into her... and as he realized he pleasured hér, too... he felt it coming...

HE WAS COMING....
"FUCK!! CRIXUS!!" she cried, his name erupting from her throat, as with great strength and will-power she forced her walls to relax and she was able to pull away from his knot and the entire length of his cock left her with a wet sound.
Crixus's eyes shot wide open; his snarl suddenly became dangerous as his jaws opened... and he felt himself slip from her tight cunt...

He could NOT resist the urge to slam back into her... but he was left with no choice, and that enraged him. A fury he had never felt before overtook him....

He lost it. She had just done the ONLY thing no female should have ever done...

He was angry enough to kill.
Faster than anyone could blink, she had dove underneath him and her mouth was upon his cock and she was sucking him, about to literally suck the cum straight from his dick.

Juices dripped from her entrance to the floor but she was just focused on devouring his cock, licking it and scraping her teeth against it lightly. She pulled away and lapped at his knot, at his balls and just waited, feeling his shaft tremble, waiting for him to blow his load and show her how much he would have filled her with.
His jaws came down for her back... about to break her spine. All selfcontrol gone, agression taking over every fibre...
But at the same moment... she wrapped her mouth around his flesh... and sucked.

Instantly, he came; his cock pumped so forcefully that it shot his first, large load straight into her throat.

- ''UHHNNGGHH!!!''

For a moment, it turned black before his eyes. He restrained only a second before his teeth would have hit her... and curved his neck, head turning towards his chest as he loudly growled out his pleasure, the vibration echoing of the cave walls and through the air...

His cock pumped again, rearing at the force of it; another load shot from the tip and he shuddered all over.
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 09-06-2012 17:47

Felony did not think she could enjoy this to such an extent. Wait...was enjoy the right term to use here? She was not in her right mind, currently being blown away by pleasure and esctacy....maybe the term enjoy was a bit too much.

But still she couldn't help but moan as her lips covered Durango's member and bobbed up and down on it, savoring it with her tongue and grazing it lightly with her dangerous fangs.
He did not resist her as she pushed him to his back; in fact, he rolled over very willingly. And as she turned her rear... he couldn't help himself.

He grabbed her hips and in one, swift move... burried his tongue inside of her.
She was glad he complied with her demands. Lord knows how hard it would be to try and force the brute down if she had to. But the minute his tongue touched her inner lips she shivered, moaned and continued to suck him at a frenzied pace, almost intoxicated by his musky scent of male.
He gasped; he clenched his eyes shut. This was it...

- ''Fe... lo... ny! W... W....'' He gasped, between pants, before thrusting his tongue in- and out of her body again...

He had no time left to warn her...

He let out a smuthered cry of pleasure against her wet lips. His cock reared only once; the next moment, a forceful ejaculation shot from the tip, probably hitting her right in the face.
As she sucked him she felt his cock twitch and throb and knew it was probably time to pull back. And so she did, slowly, teasingly slide her tongue and lips from his throbbing shaft and proceeded to coat the outside with rapid lips and laps.

The intense pleasure she was getting on her head was enough to send her to her own climax.

"F-Fuck!! Durango....I-I'm.." she bit out and a cry tore from her lips as she came at the same time he did, his tongue was working wonders on her and her legs were starting to shake, threatening to drop her right on top of him.

His ejaculation shot everywhere and Felony moved a paw in front of her face at the force of his load as it sprayed the ground and some on the wall. She probably spread her juices all over his face.
Durango saw stars as his orgasm overtook him; he gasped, pressed his hips up and shot another load, his tongue now swirling and twisting, sliding out of her and finding her clit.
She watched in amazement as his body produced another shot of his sperm and she was literally trying hard not to fall on his face as his tongue thrashed about wildly inside her.

Fuck she couldn't take much more. Having already cum once, she tored herself away from his tortureous tongue and turned around to face him. Then surprisingly so she just laid her smaller body on top of his and just laid there, panting hard as she stared at him.

"How was it big guy?" she asked him with a lazy smirk appearing on her cute face.

--------------------------

Ava didn't think she could enjoy doing these normally disgusting acts with a random male she had known for less than a day. Yet here she was, eagerly sucking him, wanting to taste more of him and it was scaring her. She knew it wasn't love....but the insane about of lust and desire she felt for this male was enough to scare any woman in their right mind.

Never had she felt a pull to a guy like this before and she wondered if she should stay long enough to find out what it was. But then again that was a bad idea as she needed to find her cure.

Hmmm speaking of that she was mighty glad a flash didn't trouble her when she was pleasuring him.
He now DID grab her hips, quite rough, pulling her into him. His snout pressed up against her as he took deep, deep breaths of her intoxicating pheromones... before roughly licking her again, her taste the final straw...
Ava moaned against his throbbing shaft, her hot breath breezing over his flesh as she felt his tongue inside her once again. She felt his strong paws gripping her hips as he dug his snout into her. Fuck!! She was so close now, even without his cock inside her, just his tongue was making it hard for her to hold on.

"Damn...y-you're good....I'm cum--" was all she said against his cock as she quickened her pace and sucked him harder, licking him until she almost wanted to devour him whole.
He couldn't hold back anymore; his cock was swelling a little thicker for just seconds; at the same time, his veins began to buldge and he throbbed so hard it was visible...

- ''W... watch...'' He gasped, but he couldn't finish his warning; with a loud growl, he came.
A strong, pulsing move of a muscle right underneath his now rockhard cock followed, and shot his first load up quite forecefully. The next pump shot up a second jet... but the third was less forceful.

- ''Hnnn...!'' He groaning was smuthered as Scorpius's tongue brushed roughly over her clit, the intense pleasure overtaking his every fibre....
She felt his cock swell and pulled away and resumed licking the outside and his knot as she wanted to see him cum. It started throbbing faster, the beating of his blood getting faster due to his coming climax.

She heard him speak and suddenly after his growl his member shot forth a stream of white liquid that went everywhere. And he didn't just cum once, he came three times. At the sight of such an erotic vision of him cumming inside her and filling her, a groan escaped her lips and she came over his face as his tongue was still buried inside her inner chamber and she couldn't help but move her hips against his tongue as he continued to taste her.

After he had finished cumming and she was sure she decorated his face, Ava, with great reluctantly, lifted her hips off his face and then turned around to finally collapse on the ground next to him, facing him. She shivered as she felt the remainder of her climax leak from her and she was breathing hard as the fire in her eyes started to die down as she watched him.

"Satisfied Scorpius?" she asked him as she leaned in to lick some of her own juices from his face. A drop of his semen was on her white cheek and it was almost unnoticeable against the white fur but it dribbled down her cheek yet she didn't bother to remove it.

---------------------

For Lilith, she had no idea of the kill intention Crixus had when she pulled away from him. But half of her expected it so that is why she had quicky dove for his throbbing shaft before he could grab her neck and kill her faster than a blink of an eye.

She tasted him, tasted her on him, and she moaned slightly as she bobbed her head against his erection that was so big and wide that she couldn't even fit the whole thing in her mouth. She settled for licking his knot and balls and just sucking on his shaft.

She didn't have to taste him long, she only sucked enough and he already exploded and it came into her mouth once before she pulled away and spat out some before diving in and licking the outside of his cock as he came powerfully.

Lilith was not in her right mind as she lapped at his dick rapidly as if drinking him in as he continued to shot his load onto the ground and some landed on her chest fur and white paws.

The sight of his ejaculation was erotic enough to have her cum and she felt her juices drip from her entrance as she moaned with her tongue wrapped around his throbbing flesh.

Soon he had finished cumming and with his shrinking member, Lilith leaned in to give it one more lick before she pulled away from under him and fixed him with a heated look, her chest panting slightly as the semen dripped from her chest to the ground.

She looked into his eyes as she smirked at him.

"You sure came a lot," she remarked as she looked down and saw the cum on her chest and proceeded to wipe it to the ground.