A Second Chance at Love [PRP with Nakisha]

This is the place where explicit mature RP happens. You can only access this corner with permission, so that people who do not wish to be confronted with such content won't be able to read it.

To gain access, please contact either Nakisha or Silverwolf92 and ask for permission.

ENTERING AT OWN RISK!!!
K.A.T
Beta

A Second Chance at Love [PRP with Nakisha]

Post by K.A.T » 24-04-2012 06:14

The day just wasn't getting any better for the three Amazon sisters. So they had left Balthazar's Animus pack and were back on the road to traveling together to somewhere they guessed.

The three sisters comprised of the eldest Ava, a beautiful tall white female with gray fur there and there, the middle one Lilith, a lovely maroonish, red-brown female with white paws and an intricate patterns in her coat. The last one was Felony, the burgundy and brown and sandy female who had a wild look to her.

Not long after they had left Balthazar's pack the three sisters were approached by another pack, this one less friendly than Balthazar's and who wanted to forcefully get the girls to join their pack just because the males, who largely dominated that pack, wanted some nice trophies for their collection.

All three sisters scowled in distaste as the saw the line of girls that were held captive by the pack and took it upon themselves to teach those douchebags lessons they would never forget.

"Bring it on you ball-less cowards. I'll show you what it means to be a chauvinist," were Felony's words as she headbutted the first male that tried to get too close to her.

"Well Fel you know how guys are, they only think with their sausages. And you know as well as I that sausages have no brains or balls," Lilith added lemon juice to the wound as she kicked a male right in the goodies and left the male screaming in pain.

Ava was just smirking in the background as she had only to glare at a male with her icy eyes and he thought twice about approaching her, considering she was taller than any male there and probably stronger than them.

It wasn't hard either. Ava alone could have done the job but Felony wanted to kick some male butts and Lilith wanted some action too. Between Lilith and Felony, they beat up 10 weakling bully males while Ava sat and watched proudly as her sisters dealt the males reasons not to be sexists ever again.

Of course trust males to fight fair.

Ava winced as she felt a twinge behind her right eye and narrowed her brows as she was seeing fuzzy behind that eye.

Fuck those bastards....fuck them to hell....

Those fucking cowards....

Ava growled as she remembered how those cowards released a captive snake against them and the pissed off snake attacked the very first thing in its sight.

Which happened to be Felony as she was taking down a guy.

Of course Ava couldn't just stand there and let her baby sister take the poison. So with that, the white female had shoved Felony away and the snake bit her on the left arm. Unfortunately Ava wasn't fast enought to kill the snake before it injected its venom into her.

Luckily for Ava, the snake's venom wasn't strong enough to kill her right away and so far her body has been fighting off the posion well, besides the occasional blur of her vision though.

So right now they had gotten away from the stupid pack and freed the females and how the three were on their way again.

Felony had noticed that Ava had been shaking her white head more often and blinking her eyes strangely and she turned around and walked backwards next to Lilith as she addressed her eldest sister.

"Ava, are you alright? You've been acting...well strange since we left," she said and Ava turned her ice blue eyes to her and shook her head, giving her baby sister a small smile.

"I'm fine Fel, just tired probably. We should probably find some place to rest, but keep your guards up Sisters, who knows what trouble will be coming our way next," she said as she blinked her eyes once more and kept place with Felony who now turned around after giving her sister a look and then exchanging one with Lilith but the two didn't say anything as they were sure Ava knew what she was doing.

But as they traveled further, they soon discovered that they were no longer alone.

Ava cursed as she felt the presence of three others and cursed under her breath as a flood of blurriness filled her vision again as she turned to meet their assailants this time.

Felony and Lilith were right behind her as they stood up to whoever they were facing now.

"Great, one good thing right after another. What's next?" Ava said sarcastically as she glared at the three figures standing across from them.
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 26-04-2012 18:05

Scorpius walked fast, his ears pinned back on his head in sheer annoyance, as behind him, Durango was irritating the hell out of him with his whining.

- ''We haven't had something to fuck for over two month! Where are all the females?!'' Durango complained. The tip of his manhood was showing underneath his belly, his sheath swaying with each step. ''This SUCKS... I need something to fuck, damn it!''

- ''Oh shut UP Durango!'' Crixus snarled. He, too, was slightly unsheated from supressed libido, and tense. Just like Scorpius and Durango, he was in a bad mood... and, as usual with Crixus, he was in the worse of all three.

Scorpius growled to himself.

What Durango said, was true. After some stupid misunderstandig between Crixus and Durango, their last girl, Kato, had escaped... and ever since, they had not ran into any other female yet.
Being used to very regular matings, going for so long without any brought out the worse in them all. Testosterone was going through the roof...

Thus, the three where on edge by now, and it showed. They where full of adrenaline, anger... and lust. Their moves where a little stiff, they snapped at one another for the simplest thing... and the evidence of their state could be spotted clearly underneath them every now and then.

Durango growled at Crixus, ears perking and teeth showing.

- ''Don't you tell ME to shut up! If you hadn't let Kato escape, we would have...''

Crixus reacted with the speed of lightening; with a furious snarl, he slammed Durango to the ground.
Durango, fueled up himself, immideatly responded as the two rolled over the ground fighting, snarling and biting.

- ''ENOUGH!!!!''

Scorpius' voice boomed through the air, and both males let go of one another. They both got up, eyeing one another with hackles raised and tongue flashing between bared teeth.

- ''HE started it...'' Durango hissed, but as Scorpius took a step in his direction, stepping in between the two, he flattened his ears and backed down, his lips falling back over his teeth, looking away.

- ''Stop acting like a couple of teenagers, or I'll start TREATING you like teenagers!'' Scorpius snarled. As his eyes shot at Crixus, he too backed down, but he was still angry, front teeth still showing and tongue flashing between them in agitation.
''Damn you...'' Scorpius continued, growling. ''I KNOW we haven't had a girl in too long, but I can't help that. As soon as we find one, you guys can go first for all I care. You can fuck the hell out of her before I'll even ask for my turn. But I won't accept any fighting, damnit!''

- ''I won't even HAVE to fuck...'' Durango's eyes suddenly sparkled with usual naughtyness. ''I just need to PENETRATE. Even if I hang completely still, I think I'll still blow my load 'till she's filled to the brim...''

That joke caught Scorpius unawares; he grinned, then snickered. And even Crixus began to let out a few amused huffs.

- ''Ha... that's better.'' Scorpius grinned, shook his head and turned. ''Now, please stop quarreling. Come on, the quicker we move, the sooner we meet up with a female.''

Durango and Crixus exchanged a look; then, they trotted after Scorpius again, and for a few moments, all where silent. But then, Crixus shot another look at Durango.

- ''Yeah...'' Crixus grumbled. ''But it still wasn't my fault, with Kato...''
- ''Wasn't my fault either.'' Durango growled softly. ''I thought YOU where watching her...''
- ''No, it was YOUR turn Durango, and...''

- ''Oh, PLEASE...'' Scorpius groaned, rolling his eyes. ''Stop it, you guys, or I'll....''

Suddenly, he froze; ears perked up and maw lifted into the air, he suddenly took deep, loud sniffs.

Durango's ears perked; Crixus hurried forward.

All three where instantly silent at the scent of females. And as Scorpius began to trot, the other two followed like shadows....

Until they saw them.

Ava cursed as she felt the presence of three others and cursed under her breath as a flood of blurriness filled her vision again as she turned to meet their assailants this time.

Felony and Lilith were right behind her as they stood up to whoever they were facing now.

"Great, one good thing right after another. What's next?" Ava said sarcastically as she glared at the three figures standing across from them.
Three females....

Durango instantly began to pant slightly; he couldn't even attempt to hide his member slipping down slightly further from his sheath.

Crixus, too, was showing his arousal with his manhood flashing in- and out his sheath.

Scorpius, trying to keep his cool, felt a hotness in his own sheath, but he made sure to keep it from sight.

- ''Finally...!'' Durango breathed, staring at the girls. ''F... FINALLY...''
Crixus began to pace from left to right, up and down, nervously, eyeing the three, as Scorpius came forward.

- ''Hi there, ladies.'' He too was a little too agitated for games. His eyes shot from one to the other.

They had came across fine specimens before... but damn, these ladies where unlike the usual females they had seen.
They where strong... beautiful build. Feminine, yet muscular...

Like themselves.

The three males where really in their prime. They where big, strong and muscled, powerful and impressive. Scorpius had grown a rather impressive, thick mane on his neck, and his body was pure muscle, where Crixus had exceptional strong legs and a really manly head, which along with his dark colours, was impressive enough it itself. As for Durango; he was rather boxy, with a broad chest, and his exceptional mask gave him a bit of a dark look.

Scorpius admired all three for a moment.

One of them was a wonderful, fox-like red with brown and reddish-beige. Her playful markings and spots looked absolutely adorable on her...

Then, there was a burgundy with black girl, with a patch of broken white here and there and a white dipped tail. Her dark mask brought out her radiant green eyes....

But last... was cértainly not least.
She was the biggest (right?), most powerful of the three... and her radiant white fur with grey markings stood out.

All three... where amazing.

- ''Come on, now...'' Crixus growled under his breath.
Scorpius took another step forward; Durango already began to make his sideward move to keep them from running, and Crixus copied him in the opposite direction.

Scorpius wasn't sure they'd be able to manage three girls at once... they had never done it before. His eyes shot at Durango, then at Crixus. Quick eyemovements told them which girl to target, as the three communicated without words.

- ''What are three lovely ladies like you doing here?'' Scorpius informed, even though he had already sensed the girls did not thrust them. ''Are you girls looking for something?''
~When darkness comes, you know I'm never far~
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 26-04-2012 22:33

Ava, Lilith, and Felony stared, no glared at the three males that seemed to have stumbled upon them....

...with hard-ons to boot....

....just great....

As if the three sisters didn't need any more problems, they get to kick the butts of three horny brats who just can't seem to keep their sausages inside their buns...really now is it that hard?

Well if anything the three Amazons were intent on teaching those three douchebags who not to mess with.
Durango instantly began to pant slightly; he couldn't even attempt to hide his member slipping down slightly further from his sheath.

Crixus, too, was showing his arousal with his manhood flashing in- and out his sheath.
Felony made a face of pure disgust as she saw the bluish grey male practically get an erection from just seeing them. That was not a compliment by any means....rather Felony and Lilith felt very insulted as they lifted their lips a little in irritation.

Ava's expression didn't change much but she appeared more diplomatic but could spring into action at any given time, her ice blue eyes seared the male that seemed like the leader, and who "seemed" the most control but Ava could easily see right through him and his sorry ability to try and hide his lust.

The white female was silent as she assessed all three males. The brown one was the biggest, with the black and grey-brown one was second tallest and seemed like the leader of the three, and the blue one just looked like an idiot.

Felony rolled her eyes as she exchanged a look with Lilith.
''Finally...!'' Durango breathed, staring at the girls. ''F... FINALLY...''
Crixus began to pace from left to right, up and down, nervously, eyeing the three, as Scorpius came forward.
At Bluey's words Felony's hackles raised in pure disgust while Lilith looked calm but her green eyes were burning with the intense desire to neuter the three males.

Ava was standing in front as she watched the leader approach them.
''Hi there, ladies.'' He too was a little too agitated for games. His eyes shot from one to the other.
Ava narrowed her eyes slightly as she glanced from him to his two companions.

"...Indeed," she answered crisply, indicating she was not impressed by their lack of hormonal control.
''Come on, now...'' Crixus growled under his breath.

''What are three lovely ladies like you doing here?'' Scorpius informed, even though he had already sensed the girls did not thrust them. ''Are you girls looking for something?''
Immediately the three sisters sensed that the males were trying to box them in, and they did their own counter movements as they all turned their rears towards each other and made a three point formation with them facing their assilants.

Felony snapped her teeth at any that got too close to her as her eyes blazed and Lilith kept her vibrant green eyes on them at all times.

Ava had her eyes on the leader, she would take him down and she knew that Felony and Lilith would also pick one to tackle.

"Nothing in particular. And certainly not looking for three brats who can't handle their own manhood," Ava countered with an icy calm voice that were meant to send shivers down the spines of anyone who heard.

She was unfazed as she knew she could take this male on, it was Felony and Lilith she was worried about.

A flash of blurriness hit her again but this time she didn't even blink or twitch as she made sure to hide her weakness from not only the three bastards but also her sisters.

"What did I tell you Sis? Sausages will always be sausages, brainless, stupid, perverted....just asking to be ripped to shreds so they can never be used again," Felony growled out as she eyed Bluey's dangling asset and mentally wondered if she could bite it off in one clean cut.

The idea of it repulsed her, but hey it would certainly be worth while to see the male writhe in agony without a dick.

Lilith had her eyes on the brown and black one and also wondered what would happen if you not only castrate but also turn a male penisless....would they die? Hmmm

Ava scoffed at what Felony said as she kept her ice blue eyes on the male in front of her.

"Oh you got that right, whose's up for sausages for dinner?" Ava asked with a cackle that Felony echoed and Lilith just smirked at as all three females lowered themselves, bunched their muscles and prepared to attack.
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 26-04-2012 23:05

((:lol::lol::lol: I laughed so damn hard...!!))
Felony made a face of pure disgust as she saw the bluish grey male practically get an erection from just seeing them. That was not a compliment by any means....rather Felony and Lilith felt very insulted as they lifted their lips a little in irritation.
Somehow, their disgust did not seem to phase the males by any means. In fact, it only made Durango more eager. He eyed Felony for a moment, then shot his eyes back to Ava and Lilith... then back to Felony.

The males where used to looks like that... especially after raping a few girls.
And, digusted expression or not... they where females!
Ava's expression didn't change much but she appeared more diplomatic but could spring into action at any given time, her ice blue eyes seared the male that seemed like the leader, and who "seemed" the most control but Ava could easily see right through him and his sorry ability to try and hide his lust.
Scorpius's eyes narrowed slightly as he sized the white and grey female up.
She seemed... cautious, yet confident.

She could prove a hard nut to crack...
Felony rolled her eyes as she exchanged a look with Lilith.

At Bluey's words Felony's hackles raised in pure disgust while Lilith looked calm but her green eyes were burning with the intense desire to neuter the three males.

Ava was standing in front as she watched the leader approach them.

Ava narrowed her eyes slightly as she glanced from him to his two companions.

"...Indeed," she answered crisply, indicating she was not impressed by their lack of hormonal control.
A soft growling raised in Crixus's throat; a bit of a whimper came from Durango. Scorpius just tried to remain calm and cool... feeling the disapproval of the ladies radiating towards them. Not that it mattered...

Oh, they where beautiful... and áll girl...
Immediately the three sisters sensed that the males were trying to box them in, and they did their own counter movements as they all turned their rears towards each other and made a three point formation with them facing their assilants.

Felony snapped her teeth at any that got too close to her as her eyes blazed and Lilith kept her vibrant green eyes on them at all times.
As the males took position, it was Durango, of course, who almost got too close... and had to dodge Felony's teeth.

- ''Woah... take it easy....'' He snickered, but he kept a little more distance now, licking his lips. ''No point in fighting...''

Lilith and Crixus seemed more matched; both eyed one another, as he slowly moved with her, confident and using his brain.
Ava had her eyes on the leader, she would take him down and she knew that Felony and Lilith would also pick one to tackle.

"Nothing in particular. And certainly not looking for three brats who can't handle their own manhood," Ava countered with an icy calm voice that were meant to send shivers down the spines of anyone who heard.
Durango's ears shot up at Ava's sharp words... surprised, and even a little hesitant now that it seemed the girls whére going to put up a fight. But he didn't give Felony more room; he still didn't want to risk her getting away...

Crixus, as always, showed no emotion and kept his eyes on his prey...

Yet Scorpius narrowed his eyes and growled softly.

- ''Brats? You might come to regret those words, Iceprincess...'' He spat, hackles raising slightly. He moved a little closer, yet not to direct at her. But he was getting ready...
"What did I tell you Sis? Sausages will always be sausages, brainless, stupid, perverted....just asking to be ripped to shreds so they can never be used again," Felony growled out as she eyed Bluey's dangling asset and mentally wondered if she could bite it off in one clean cut.
Durango's eyes widened slightly; his member quickly retreated back in his sheath at her words... and glare.

- ''What the...'' He seemed honestly surprised. ''My, you sure can't appriciate a little lovin', huh?''

He then grinned again.

- ''Come on now... don't be like that. We could have FUN, you know...''

- ''Smooth, Durango. Real smooth.'' Scorpius groaned, but he didn't take his eyes of Ava.
Lilith had her eyes on the brown and black one and also wondered what would happen if you not only castrate but also turn a male penisless....would they die? Hmmm
Crixus could almost guess her thoughts, and began to growl loudly now.

- ''Don't. Even. THINK. about it...'' He warned, softly.
Ava scoffed at what Felony said as she kept her ice blue eyes on the male in front of her.

"Oh you got that right, whose's up for sausages for dinner?" Ava asked with a cackle that Felony echoed and Lilith just smirked at as all three females lowered themselves, bunched their muscles and prepared to attack.
- ''Try me...'' Crixus growled, readying himself without warning. All that could be seen before he lunged himself at Lilith, was a small move of his shoulders.

He made sure to keep his belly low; he just aimed straight for the girl's throat, wanting to bite down and hold. Oh, he didn't expect such a simple trick would do... but it had worked before, being the simple element of surprise. But he was ready for anything... ready to dodge, ready to try and grab her neck if she curved her head down...

He'd see what she'd do.

At Crixus so suddenly opening the attack, Scorpius came forward too. However, just meaning to catch her unawares, he came forward with a lot of noise, snarling loudly, without truly aiming to hit her just yet.

He wanted to see what she could do... size her up...

Durango was a little less eager to fight.
Oh, he could do it. That wasn't his problem... But he didn't WANT to.

- ''Come on now...'' He cirled his victim. ''Can't we come to an agreement? It'd be a SIN to ruin your beauty...'' He tried, with his usual charming, naughty grin. ''But well.. if you INSIST...''

He prepared... but he wouldn't deal the first blow. Unless, of course, she would try to run... thén, he'd have no choice but to try and pin her.

But after the girl's warning... he'd be sure to mind his precious jewels.
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 26-04-2012 23:40

((oh the heat is on :P it's getting good lol and do plan to laugh a lot since the girls have got quite the sutble humor, I'll have their bios up soon))

All three females could tell that these males were the lowest kind of males. Rapests, hedonists, respectless males who wanted to just shove their dicks into somewhere warm, fuck it dry and then up and leave....or worse if they found the toy amusing, keep her and just pass her around all three like some leftover T-bone getting chewed up.

That idea did not appeal to any of the sisters and they were determined to teach the males a lesson and be on their way. Ava especially needed to be somewhere if she was to cure her little problem that she recently developed.

If she had to be cooped up with three males for the rest of her life, she'd be ashamed of herself and she'd be even more ashamed if her family had to come and rescue them.

As the oldest Amazon sister she had to uphold their pride and dignity.

Oh she could just imagine the look on her parent's and grandparent's face if they saw her in a pickle.

No doubt Draven would be driven made since he loved his sisters very much and he was by far bigger than any of these brats and seeing a made Draven was never a good thing....it usually ended up with someone dead...not hurt....dead.....

''Woah... take it easy....'' He snickered, but he kept a little more distance now, licking his lips. ''No point in fighting...''
Felony squared off against Bluey and knew that speed would be her key to winning against this fleabag, on and perhaps aiming low...really low might give her a BIG advantage.

"There is every reason to fight. Like hell I'm gonna be your pussy bitch, bring it on dickhead!" she growled as she waited for him to make the first move as her eyes roamed over him, analyzing him and perhaps how he fought to make sure she was prepared to take this big bitch down.
''Brats? You might come to regret those words, Iceprincess...'' He spat, hackles raising slightly.
Ava smirked at the leader as she rolled her shoulders, preparing herself for a tussle with a brat. She wouldn't peg this one to be any older than three, which made him younger than her by half a year, therefore she called him a brat.

"Iceprincess? Why thank you for the compliment Brat but that should be my line. You better regret deciding to mess with us sisters," Ava said as she sized him up, he was only a few inches taller than her, nothing much, certainly not as tall as Ava's younger brother and she's beaten Draven in many fights. Toppling this piece of shit should be no problem.

Lilith had been silently staring at Browny as he had been staring at her. Oh ho...seems like there was a smart cookie among them. This brown fellow seemed smart...ish she guessed as it seemed he had guessed what she was planning on ripping off when she had the chance.
''Don't. Even. THINK. about it...'' He warned, softly.
Lilith's emerald eyes stared into his and she smirked at his reaction. My my looks like someone liked their weiner very much.

"Too late, already thinking about it," she answered him sarcastically as she was now sizing this one up. Oh he was big...and not just his dick size....he was a large fellow and might prove to be a tough one, but if she could knock him off balance and aim for the goodies down south, she should have an easy win.

No male wanted to be ball-less and these boys were the same. Lilith just dared this bastard to try and shove his sausage anywhere near her, she'd rip it off and feed it to the frogs....even if they didn't like it...

''What the...'' He seemed honestly surprised. ''My, you sure can't appriciate a little lovin', huh?''

He then grinned again.

- ''Come on now... don't be like that. We could have FUN, you know...''
Felony glared at him as if he were stupid as his tricks weren't working on her.

"It ain't loving if it's not two playing the game Bluey. And I am not in any way looking for loving from YOU," she said as she bounced from front paw to front paw the adrenaline now starting to pump through her body.

''Try me...''
Lilith saw him coming and she was ready as she held herself close to the ground, her eyes never leaving the large Browny coming at her.

She saw he was aiming low but that was a flaw, considering she was shorter than him. She had the advantage as she flattened herself to the ground and just waited for him to get close enough. The brutal frontal assault, the typical male starting move that she was well accustomed to.

Once Browny was close enough, with just minimal movement, Lilith rolled quickly to her side and flipped back into her feet easily and pushed off the ground with a good strong thrust of her hind legs, now her aiming for....not his throat but his belly and legs...his center of balance....

At Crixus so suddenly opening the attack, Scorpius came forward too. However, just meaning to catch her unawares, he came forward with a lot of noise, snarling loudly, without truly aiming to hit her just yet.
Ava never took her icy eyes off the brat in front of her and once she heard and felt Lilith move away from her, she moved right into action at the same time Grey Brat did and she met him head on with cold calculating look on her face.

All the noise he made had no affect on her as she had one goal in mind, MAIM the bastard and get moving to find a cure for herself.

Oh he may be going easy on her but Ava took his sigh of hesitation as a means to push forward, her large form closing the distance between the easily and she threw her entire weight against the male and snapped her fangs in his face, looking for a way to grab his muzzle in her jaws so she could break it.

She had broken muzzles before and it may be no easy feat for the average wolf but for her it was like crunching marrow, second nature and she meant to show Grey Brat she meant business.
''Come on now...'' He cirled his victim. ''Can't we come to an agreement? It'd be a SIN to ruin your beauty...'' He tried, with his usual charming, naughty grin. ''But well.. if you INSIST...''
Felony was getting very irritated with his talking and flirtatious ways that were not working on her.

"Hey buddy not to be mean but maybe it's time to think of some new catch phrases? Getting old there Bluey. It'll be such a TERRIBLE SIN to render you dickless wouldn't you agree?" she asked him, egging him on as she was hopping very quickly from paw to paw and not getting tired as this was her method of fighting.

"How bout I rip that sausage and shove it into your own asshole? How'd you like that huh? Want to know how a dick up yours feels?" she goaded him as she hopped backwards and kept her eyes strickly on him.

The fight was on!!!
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 31-05-2012 21:00

Felony squared off against Bluey and knew that speed would be her key to winning against this fleabag, on and perhaps aiming low...really low might give her a BIG advantage.

"There is every reason to fight. Like hell I'm gonna be your pussy bitch, bring it on dickhead!" she growled as she waited for him to make the first move as her eyes roamed over him, analyzing him and perhaps how he fought to make sure she was prepared to take this big bitch down.
- ''Pussy b....?'' Durango snickered. ''My, what language!'' His eyes sparkled. ''That's no talk for a lady...''
"Iceprincess? Why thank you for the compliment Brat but that should be my line. You better regret deciding to mess with us sisters," Ava said as she sized him up, he was only a few inches taller than her, nothing much, certainly not as tall as Ava's younger brother and she's beaten Draven in many fights. Toppling this piece of shit should be no problem.
As always, Scorpius was alert and not rushing into anything, but her words annoyed him. He wasn't used to be put down by a girl; most where scared of him. He didn't like it a single bit...
Lilith's emerald eyes stared into his and she smirked at his reaction. My my looks like someone liked their weiner very much.

"Too late, already thinking about it," she answered him sarcastically as she was now sizing this one up. Oh he was big...and not just his dick size....he was a large fellow and might prove to be a tough one, but if she could knock him off balance and aim for the goodies down south, she should have an easy win.
Crixus had to admit it... she was.. amusing. Annoying, yes, but amusing.
Not that he showed it. He would never admit he found her sarcasm rather charming.

He would have to watch his step with her....
Felony glared at him as if he were stupid as his tricks weren't working on her.

"It ain't loving if it's not two playing the game Bluey. And I am not in any way looking for loving from YOU," she said as she bounced from front paw to front paw the adrenaline now starting to pump through her body.
Durango pouted.
- ''Don't judge it before you TRIED it...'' He joked, but he could see all too well that she was serious in her intentions to fight him.

Bummer.
Lilith saw him coming and she was ready as she held herself close to the ground, her eyes never leaving the large Browny coming at her.

She saw he was aiming low but that was a flaw, considering she was shorter than him. She had the advantage as she flattened herself to the ground and just waited for him to get close enough. The brutal frontal assault, the typical male starting move that she was well accustomed to.

Once Browny was close enough, with just minimal movement, Lilith rolled quickly to her side and flipped back into her feet easily and pushed off the ground with a good strong thrust of her hind legs, now her aiming for....not his throat but his belly and legs...his center of balance....
Crixus caught his own mistake in a matter of seconds... and he was impressed.

She took the risk of exposing her belly, just for seconds... to roll away.
Now thát was interesting. Only few wolves would éver try a dangerous move like that...

He could use that.

And she went for his belly as well... in the blink of an eye.

Oh, he was impressed alright.

He snarled; his paws touched the ground only lightly as he swayed his hip her way. He could not dodge her attack fully... she was too fast. But at least he could take the blow on the hip. He could take a slam in there... and he had never been to phased by a bite, no matter how serious.

However, he had to turn back right away, before she'd get the chance to go for his nuts. He was attached to those.

As her teeth hit him, he only stumbled mildly. She wasn't too heavy, but she had a good deal of speed behind her blow...

He gritted his teeth, and instantly turned to face her, swaying his hip away fast, snapping back at her shoulder, not even meaning to hit. It was pretty futile in this position, anyway. He knew better. But maybe it would at least prove her that he was fast, too.

- ''Hmm...'' He licked his lips. ''You're a fighter... very good...''

Maybe it was best to let her deal another blow. Watch what she could do... and maybe even get her to be a little overconfident.
Oh he may be going easy on her but Ava took his sigh of hesitation as a means to push forward, her large form closing the distance between the easily and she threw her entire weight against the male and snapped her fangs in his face, looking for a way to grab his muzzle in her jaws so she could break it.
Scorpius could hardly believe it.
She did not shy away. She réally wasn't scared of him...
Instead, she slammed into him, getting him off balance for a moment and went straight for his muzzle in a move he had never seen before. But he realized she meant business as he whipped his head to the side, and her teeth clashed together only inches from his snout.

The force of her jaws was amazing, by the sound of it. Goddamnit, if they would manage to catch hér, he'd better muzzle the damn bitch... She was dangerous...

But he wasn't a fool either.

He sharply swayed his hip towards hers, trying to knock her out of balance right back.

He made no more sound through it all. Not even a little growl.
Felony was getting very irritated with his talking and flirtatious ways that were not working on her.

"Hey buddy not to be mean but maybe it's time to think of some new catch phrases? Getting old there Bluey. It'll be such a TERRIBLE SIN to render you dickless wouldn't you agree?" she asked him, egging him on as she was hopping very quickly from paw to paw and not getting tired as this was her method of fighting.
- ''Why YES. Yes it WOULD.'' He dipped his head a little, still grinning playfully. ''I am so attached to my dick. Me and my dick... best friends forever. Really, we are...'' He eyed her. ''Honestly, darling, are you standing in an ants nest or something...? You can stop hopping...''
"How bout I rip that sausage and shove it into your own asshole? How'd you like that huh? Want to know how a dick up yours feels?" she goaded him as she hopped backwards and kept her eyes strickly on him.
- ''Uhm... No. I'll pass.'' He shook his fur, but didn't let his guard down. ''I mean... if you réally insist for me to take one up the ass, then at léast I'd appriciate it if it wasn't my own. I like my own right where it is...''

He snickered.

- ''But I still feel this is NO talk for a lady!''
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 31-05-2012 23:51

All three girls were quicky engaging into combat with the males, well at least Ava and Lilith were for the most part as they actually were getting some action with their boys. Felony had a tiny speck of envy as she from the corner of her eyes saw the white form of Ava tackling into the grey one and then the maroon color of Lilith as it looked like she was dancing the tango around Brownie.

Quickly though Felony turned back to her own Bluey and stared him down, almost glaring at him for giving her no fun. But then again, Bluey just hadn't attacked yet. Seems like he was the only one of the three that actually wanted to fuck a girl in one piece. The other two....well seems like they just wanted to release some pent up stress.
''Pussy b....?'' Durango snickered. ''My, what language!'' His eyes sparkled. ''That's no talk for a lady...''
Felony scoffed at his pretty words but she wasn't swayed one bit. Of the three she was the most battle-thirsty, always up for a good brawl even if it was a male and most of the time, about 95% she was the that came out the winner male or no male. She had yet to lose a battle to a non-family member.

Of course being in a family of large males and Amazon females, considering she was the smallest one, she hardly stood a chance.

But whatever....

She rolled her eyes at Bluey waiting for him to do something.
Durango pouted.
- ''Don't judge it before you TRIED it...'' He joked, but he could see all too well that she was serious in her intentions to fight him.
Fel laughed as she pretended to flutter her eyes at him, but then followed it up with a disgusted look.

"Blue Balls, the way I see it. You ain't the loving type, more like the taking type and I'm not good with takers and not givers. I don't need to try it to see that your sausage has been in more holes than I would care to count. I'm not going to add one more to your collection. If you're gonna take me then you better be ready to kill me cuz I will never give you my ass over my dead body," she hissed violently as she really hated his type of character.

Why couldn't the men she meet have more redeeming qualities? Why did they all have to be dickheads, literally? In Balthazar's pack it had been okay and Fel had actually been attracted to the beta Ezra but because they left and the fact that Ezra already had a girl, she didn't bother going after him.

And then they meet the gang of cowards and now she meets Blue Balls.....what more could she ask for? Her inner sarcasm was bleeding over her thoughts. She did not need to be dealing with this immature guy right now.
''Why YES. Yes it WOULD.'' He dipped his head a little, still grinning playfully. ''I am so attached to my dick. Me and my dick... best friends forever. Really, we are...'' He eyed her. ''Honestly, darling, are you standing in an ants nest or something...? You can stop hopping...''
Fel remained silent this time as she slowed her movements down, wanting to reserve energy. His talk about his dick and him made her want to gag. A male's dick is his best friend....right why was she not surprised by this? She didn't bother responding to his comment about her hopping.
''Uhm... No. I'll pass.'' He shook his fur, but didn't let his guard down. ''I mean... if you réally insist for me to take one up the ass, then at léast I'd appriciate it if it wasn't my own. I like my own right where it is...''

He snickered.

- ''But I still feel this is NO talk for a lady!''
At this Fel laughed at him as she now stopped hopping and was now just encircling him, keeping her distance but daring to come closer once in a while to try and feign an attack to see his reaction. Once or twice she licked her lips in anticipation as she darted her eyes down south to try and freak him out.

"Hmm I didn't think males took the idea of being raped kindly. I guess your just special Blue Balls. And I never said I was a lady did I? I'm no lady, Amazon is what I liked to be called and this particular Amazon would much rather like to play Beat Up Bluey than play nice with your sausage," she replied as she continued to walk around him.
He snarled; his paws touched the ground only lightly as he swayed his hip her way. He could not dodge her attack fully... she was too fast. But at least he could take the blow on the hip. He could take a slam in there... and he had never been to phased by a bite, no matter how serious.

As her teeth hit him, he only stumbled mildly. She wasn't too heavy, but she had a good deal of speed behind her blow...

He gritted his teeth, and instantly turned to face her, swaying his hip away fast, snapping back at her shoulder, not even meaning to hit. It was pretty futile in this position, anyway. He knew better. But maybe it would at least prove her that he was fast, too.
Lilith didn't expect a brute of Brownie's size to be so nimble. But her surprise was short lived as she couldn't stop her attack and rammed into Brownie's hip. Not as she expected, she was aiming for his belly, but she delt his hip some fierce clawing and ripped some fur off as she then pushed off of his body to rocket herself again from him.

No matter how much she'd like to bite his balls off, she wasn't that underhanded unlike how she'd expect him to be. It sucks when you fight fair and the opponent doesn't. But she was not about to sink down to his level. She knew she wasn't heavy and the impact of their bodies rattled her more than him but with her speed and the moment she made him stumble as well as deliver her feelings to his disheaveled hip. He had tried to snap at her, using his hip to bump her and she admit he was pretty darn quick for his size.

She backed off and now held her ground as her eyes stared at him, calculating where to strike next.
'Hmm...'' He licked his lips. ''You're a fighter... very good...''
Lilith silently scoffed at his compliment as she met his eyes head on without fear.

"I see you like em rough big fella," she commented simply as she went back to her calculating face. She needed to take him down fast before he could do some real damage to her. She thought of the odds of her winning against him. It was slim and she hated thinking that way, but it was true. She had never faught against a male of his size of brutality single-pawed before and she was doubtful she could win but if he was going to take her down she'd go down kicking, clawing, and giving him something to think about.

She had an idea and her eyes narrowed slightly, not giving away a hint of her intentions as with a kick she was off sprinting at him at lightning speed. Her eyes stayed riveted to his own, making sure he knew that she meant business and so he couldn't read her moves.

But she ran at him full speed, a full head on charge but right as she was within his reach, she twisted to the other side now and dropped down, daring to leave her underside vulnerable as she used her speed's momentum. Sliding on her side she lunged out her legs aiming to kick his longer ones from under him.

This was a daring move as if she missed she was wide open but her front paws were planted on the ground, sliding with her so that if she needed to get up fast her front legs would be the boost she needed. Using her strength would not help her win this fight considering he probably topped her by lots of pounds. Speed would have to be the deciding factor.
But he realized she meant business as he whipped his head to the side, and her teeth clashed together only inches from his snout.

He sharply swayed his hip towards hers, trying to knock her out of balance right back.

He made no more sound through it all. Not even a little growl.
His silence didn't bother her, actually Ava was more impressed that he chose to remain silent and thinking instead of making lots of noise like some crazed fool. She had missed him by a hair's length away and continued to try and snap at him to keep his face turned away so that she could use his lack of sight to her advantage.

Again it was as if it was a pushing fight. Her chest was pressed up tight against his as she tried to use her strength to push him over. It it was out of context it would be rather sensual in a way but with the situation they were in it was far from sensual. She felt his body trying to move around so that he could unbalance her in turn. Nice tactic she must say. Usually those who found themselves in this situation, with her fangs inches from their snout they would have dropped to the ground onto their backs and begged for mercy.

This one had some fight in him. She applauded that. At least he was no coward, but that didn't make a rapist any better. Using her strong chest muscles as well as her arms sometimes, she kept pushing him back as she once again snapped her fangs near his face, close enough so that he could feel her breath on his cheek.

His hips hit hers and she narrowed her eyes as she then saw her opening. With his head turned away from her, she had a wide open opportunity at his throat and she kept her eyes on his so that he wouldn't figure out her plan and counter it. Instead she opened her jaws and went for his throat.

....But then something happened....

A flash of blindness consumed her and due to the surprise attack of it and shock plus the lack of vision for just a few nanoseconds, her attack messed up.

She completely missed his wide open neck by cenimeters and without vision her coordination skills faltered and she stumbled as she cursed mentally.

She had failed.

With this she left herself wide open to his counterattack and she had no way to defend herself.

She gritted her teeth as she prepared to feel the heat of his fangs on her neck on one end as well as smell dirt on the other end where her face would meet the earth rather intimately.

Fuck....
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 01-06-2012 12:58

Fel laughed as she pretended to flutter her eyes at him, but then followed it up with a disgusted look.

"Blue Balls, the way I see it. You ain't the loving type, more like the taking type and I'm not good with takers and not givers. I don't need to try it to see that your sausage has been in more holes than I would care to count. I'm not going to add one more to your collection. If you're gonna take me then you better be ready to kill me cuz I will never give you my ass over my dead body," she hissed violently as she really hated his type of character.
Durango instantly liked her; she played along, even if it was just a for a moment. She still hadn't launched any attack of her own....

- ''Now, now... what a blunt way to state things.'' He hushed. ''Alright, I admit... I have experience with the girls.'' He licked his lips. ''But I don't think of ladies as ''holes''... I think they're amazing... In many ways. They have so many qualities...''

He wasn't lying; even now, he was enjoying the eyecandy in front of him. She was a beauty... oh yes. He enjoyed watching her. The way her muscles rolled under her fur... and her éyes! Such eyes...

''Besides... I would never kíll you. It'd be a shame to kill such a beautiful creature like yourself. I don't like to fight...'' He repositioned calmly, still enjoying himself without tensing. ''But I cán... if I must...''
Fel remained silent this time as she slowed her movements down, wanting to reserve energy.

At this Fel laughed at him as she now stopped hopping and was now just encircling him, keeping her distance but daring to come closer once in a while to try and feign an attack to see his reaction. Once or twice she licked her lips in anticipation as she darted her eyes down south to try and freak him out.
Durango followed her moves, still quite relaxed. While Scorpius and Crixus where very serious in their intentions to overpower their girls, he liked to play. And the lady didn't give him a real reason to fight, yet.

Each time she came closer, he simply moved with her. Each feigned attack was met by a simple hop aside, not trying too hard as he could see she was still testing him.
"Hmm I didn't think males took the idea of being raped kindly. I guess your just special Blue Balls. And I never said I was a lady did I? I'm no lady, Amazon is what I liked to be called and this particular Amazon would much rather like to play Beat Up Bluey than play nice with your sausage," she replied as she continued to walk around him.
- ''Is that so?'' He asked, ears perking. ''Amazon? Is that your name..? Or more of a family name?'' He circled with her, still openly admiring her beauty. Even though her glares at his croch where alarming, he couldn't help but feel excited at the sight of her...

- ''Oh, and... my name is not blue balls, dear.'' He snickered. ''I admit it's a funny nickname... and if Crixus hears, he'll probably never let me hear the end of it... But my name is Durango.''

Well, at least he had introduced himself.
Lilith didn't expect a brute of Brownie's size to be so nimble. But her surprise was short lived as she couldn't stop her attack and rammed into Brownie's hip. Not as she expected, she was aiming for his belly, but she delt his hip some fierce clawing and ripped some fur off as she then pushed off of his body to rocket herself again from him.
Her scratches where painful; only a growl between gritted teeth escaped Crixus. His hip instantly began to bleed, little trickles of blood running down his fur. As an injury, it wasn't too bad, but as usual, these kind of scratches caused a burning pain.

He wasn't happy....
She backed off and now held her ground as her eyes stared at him, calculating where to strike next.

Lilith silently scoffed at his compliment as she met his eyes head on without fear.

"I see you like em rough big fella," she commented simply as she went back to her calculating face.

She had an idea and her eyes narrowed slightly, not giving away a hint of her intentions as with a kick she was off sprinting at him at lightning speed. Her eyes stayed riveted to his own, making sure he knew that she meant business and so he couldn't read her moves.
He had to hand it to her... she could fight.

However, as she charged again, he stayed in place firmly, narrowing his eyes slightly as he calculated her speed.

He was no coward... and he wouldn't budge just yet.
But she ran at him full speed, a full head on charge but right as she was within his reach, she twisted to the other side now and dropped down, daring to leave her underside vulnerable as she used her speed's momentum. Sliding on her side she lunged out her legs aiming to kick his longer ones from under him.
He tensed slightly... but held his ground. But as she twisted, he had to anticipate.

Would she dare expose herself again? Like she did before?
Was that her signature move?
Granted... that would be unexpected...

He had to take the risk.

He could hardly believe she indeed did... and that his riskful choice of anticipating on thát would be paying off.

She came for him, sliding to knock him over. He only barely managed to hop over her, but she still hit one hind leg.
He stumbled, his front knee of his left leg hitting the ground, but at the same time kicked back with his other back leg, trying to get her to slide further then she had meant to...

At the same time, he swiftly turned, stretching one front paw for a blow... wanting nothing but to pin her before she'd be able to get up...
His silence didn't bother her, actually Ava was more impressed that he chose to remain silent and thinking instead of making lots of noise like some crazed fool. She had missed him by a hair's length away and continued to try and snap at him to keep his face turned away so that she could use his lack of sight to her advantage.
Scorpius had no choice; the loud clashing of teeth, far too close to his face, made it impossible for him to turn his head back and meet her fang to fang...

Never before had a female dominated a fight with him. It was haunting and unpleasant... and he was determined to get back into the game....
Again it was as if it was a pushing fight. Her chest was pressed up tight against his as she tried to use her strength to push him over. It it was out of context it would be rather sensual in a way but with the situation they were in it was far from sensual. She felt his body trying to move around so that he could unbalance her in turn.

Using her strong chest muscles as well as her arms sometimes, she kept pushing him back as she once again snapped her fangs near his face, close enough so that he could feel her breath on his cheek.
He planted his front paws firmly into the ground, still pushing back with his hip against her body.

Damn... she was strong, taking on this pushing game head on. She was warm... and soft, against him. Her fur was, anyway. Her muscles where far from; he had never felt this much mass in a female before. If he was honest... it would have been interesting... if not for her snapping teeth so close to his snout.

Damn her...!!

He did his best to force her back, but she did not seem to budge....
His hips hit hers and she narrowed her eyes as she then saw her opening. With his head turned away from her, she had a wide open opportunity at his throat and she kept her eyes on his so that he wouldn't figure out her plan and counter it. Instead she opened her jaws and went for his throat.
Scorpius's eyes widened; would she...???

She would.

Within a second... he realized his mistake. His mistake to stay away from those powerful jaws... and leaving the side of his throat so wide open....

He did lift his front paw, wanting to shelter it off, but he knew within that same second that it would be too late.

If she wished it so... he would die now. She could kill him....

But he wasn't dead yet.. and he wasn't a whimp, either! He would NOT give her the satifaction of whining or begging for his live.... Of cowering now that she was so close to biting down.
If he was to die... he would take it like a male.

His eyes did not turn down... and they did not close. They stayed on her as she came for him.
A flash of blindness consumed her and due to the surprise attack of it and shock plus the lack of vision for just a few nanoseconds, her attack messed up.

She completely missed his wide open neck by cenimeters and without vision her coordination skills faltered and she stumbled as she cursed mentally.

She had failed.

With this she left herself wide open to his counterattack and she had no way to defend herself.

She gritted her teeth as she prepared to feel the heat of his fangs on her neck on one end as well as smell dirt on the other end where her face would meet the earth rather intimately.

Fuck....
It happened in seconds.

He was prepared for the blow.. but it did not come. His eyes where still open as her jaws slammed shut... MISSING.

He responded with the speed of a snake; he now swayed his head her way, now that he fínally was able to... and before her head had even dropped much, launched a counterattack.

And she had predicted the outcome correctly... well, mostly.

She stumbled; he bit down, a little harder then he had intended. He grabbed her neck, right where it was connected to the skull and not in the scruff. She was too dangerous to keep by that loose skin... he had to make sure she was completely helpless, or those fierce jaws could still come for him again.

But he didn't understand. How could she have missed?
Had she missed intentionally? Hadn't she meant to pull through and kill him...? Had she hesitated?

Or was something else wrong...?

But instead of slamming her down into the ground, he controlled himself; his jaws relaxed slightly as he felt he had pierced the skin unintentionally. But he still held her tight... and just forced her down slowly, gently even, but determined.

He had to make her submit...

While Crixus hadn't seen what had just happened, Durango caught the happening in the corner of his eye.
For a second, he couldn't breath as it seemed his friend was about to die... but then, the tables turned so quickly that it was almost unreal.

He had his girl... and what a girl she was. Dangerous... like hell.

They would have to find a good way to keep one like thát under control....
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 01-06-2012 21:44

''Now, now... what a blunt way to state things.'' He hushed. ''Alright, I admit... I have experience with the girls.'' He licked his lips. ''But I don't think of ladies as ''holes''... I think they're amazing... In many ways. They have so many qualities...''

''Besides... I would never kíll you. It'd be a shame to kill such a beautiful creature like yourself. I don't like to fight...'' He repositioned calmly, still enjoying himself without tensing. ''But I cán... if I must...''
Of course, Felony didn't expect any worse from the guy. From his initial reaction to her and her sisters, she figured him one to think with his little brain and now his big one. I mean come on! The guy had a hard on the minute he laid eyes on them....that was saying something...if not something disgusting...

He was certainly a talker this one, and while she herself was fiery and headstrong, she saw no need to foolish charge into a battle with a male much bigger than her.

Like with Lilith, Fel knew that she could not win against Blue Balls with strength. Speed and agility was Fel's forte but still she had never gone up against such a large male on her own before. Usually it was her and Lilith together versus one big guy.

"You talk alot for a guy, guess you like to woe your women that way?" she asked him sarcastically as she kept her eyes on him but as she encircled she also darted looks towards her two sisters to see how they were faring.
''Is that so?'' He asked, ears perking. ''Amazon? Is that your name..? Or more of a family name?'' He circled with her, still openly admiring her beauty. Even though her glares at his croch where alarming, he couldn't help but feel excited at the sight of her...

- ''Oh, and... my name is not blue balls, dear.'' He snickered. ''I admit it's a funny nickname... and if Crixus hears, he'll probably never let me hear the end of it... But my name is Durango.''
Felony kept moving around and now she was giving him a look. Well he had just introduced himself, put a name to his blue balls. With a small frown she guessed she had to return the favor.

So this Bluey's name was Durango...and he mentioned a Crixus...she assumed that might be Brownie but it could also be Grey Boy. She wasn't really interested in their names as she had no intention of sticking around to get to know them better.

"Fine then, Durango is it? Just because you gave your name in return I shall give mine. The name's Felony, but I don't expect you to remember it for long," she told him as her tail swished from side to side in wonder how she could take down this guy.
She came for him, sliding to knock him over. He only barely managed to hop over her, but she still hit one hind leg.
He stumbled, his front knee of his left leg hitting the ground, but at the same time kicked back with his other back leg, trying to get her to slide further then she had meant to...

At the same time, he swiftly turned, stretching one front paw for a blow... wanting nothing but to pin her before she'd be able to get up...
Hmm Lilith was impressed. One of her fighting styles was using her quick speed to execute daring risky moves like the ones she pulled off on this big brown boy. Usually her opponents didn't expect a female to try such tactics but she used this to her advantage and came out victorious.

But she was actually surprised that Brownie could predict that her next move would be another risk taker. He was a thinker, and a challenge....it's been a long time since she had a challenge...and for some reason Lilith liked the idea of facing off against him another time.

If only this guy's personality and morals were better, she might consider him a candidate as mate material but of course his lack of hormonal control turned her off, no matter how good his fighting and intellectual skills were.

She had succeeded in knocking him off balance by hitting one of his legs, watching him stumble but his nicely timed jump over her cost her much of her strike. His kick missed her as she pitched herself forward and rolled head over tail and then bounced onto her feet using the momentum of the roll. She went further than she anticipated but at least she got away without a scratch.

She had seen his paw coming down to try and pin he but she had luckily rolled out of the way. That was a close one though. Knowing his size and strength if he got to pin her down it was more than likely a loss for her since she knew she could never outmatch him in strength.

But as she stared at him, she caught a hint of amusement from his eyes but he also seemed impressed by her skills. Lilith's green eyes sparkled as she imagined most of the women he came in contact with were not fighters much.
She stumbled; he bit down, a little harder then he had intended. He grabbed her neck, right where it was connected to the skull and not in the scruff. She was too dangerous to keep by that loose skin... he had to make sure she was completely helpless, or those fierce jaws could still come for him again.

But instead of slamming her down into the ground, he controlled himself; his jaws relaxed slightly as he felt he had pierced the skin unintentionally. But he still held her tight... and just forced her down slowly, gently even, but determined.
Ava knew her defeat the moment she missed her opening. The flashing in her eyes soon stopped but she had seen Grey Brat move at an impressive speed out of her range and pretty soon she felt his fangs close around her neck, and not just her throat but got his jaws locked on the junction of her head and neck, biting down hard and Ava winced but didn't make any sound.

Once his jaws were around her she went limp in his grasp so that she wouldn't tear any neck muscles or further harm herself in this position.

She hung in his grasp and the pain was evident in her eyes yet she refused to make a sound as her eyes now stared into Grey Brat's and held his gaze, a penetrating glare but one of also known defeat.

Ava knew she lost, there was no way to win and she might even get a relapse of blindness again. She felt him relax his hold, not by much but enough to let her breathe properly and felt herself being lowered to the ground, strangely enough in a gentle manner.

Felony saw this happen and once she saw her sister go down she bolted from her confrontation with Durango to her sister's aid.

"Ava!!" Fel called as her eyes narrowed on Grey Brat and was about to tackle him to get him to release her sister.

Ava moved her eyes to fix them on her baby sister and gave her a sharp look, a look that froze Felony in her spot and left her wide open to an attack or tackle from Durango if he so chose to. But Felony froze in her assault and looked helplessly at Ava and at the male that was holding her big sister to the ground.

Lilith also heard Felony's cry and she adverted her gaze to see Ava in the grasp of the grey male and she took took her attention off Brownie out of fear and worry for her sister. She completely left herself open for Brownie to take advantage of.

But both Felony and Lilith were more worried about Ava's safety than their own. They had never seen their sister lose a fight and it confirmed their worries. Something was wrong with Ava, otherwise there was no way she would lose a match like that so easily, to give the male such a big chance to grab her around the neck.

Ava glared silently at both of her sisters, willing them to make a run for it and leave her. She lost and she would accept her defeat. But both Felony and Lilith held their ground and wouldn't leave her.

It was only a matter of time till they were caught by the other two males too. But better the three sisters stick together than leave one of their own in the grasps of these males.

Ava glared at them more and with difficulty from the male's jaws right on her trachea, she voiced out one word.

"Get!!" she barked out as she was still held to the ground by the male's fangs but her attention was on her two sisters.

Felony's eyes burned as she shook her head and stood her ground.

Lilith had probably been overtaken by Brownie but she also didn't listen to her sister's orders.

"We sisters stick together, no exception," Felony said as she then sat down on the ground in defeat along with Ava.

Lilith also stopped her struggling and accepted defeat.

Ava, still in the male's jaws, had unshed tears in her eyes at her sisters' devotion and loyalty and felt guilty that she would be dragging them down with her. But it was the family code, no family member will be left behind.
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 01-06-2012 22:18

"You talk alot for a guy, guess you like to woe your women that way?" she asked him sarcastically as she kept her eyes on him but as she encircled she also darted looks towards her two sisters to see how they were faring.
Durango could see she was a little distracted. But, unlike Crixus would have done, he did not take the opportunity to overpower her.

He had to admit; she was giving him room to talk, instead of fighting him. And he liked that. She intrigued him...

Many girls either ran for it, fought and lost, or snarled and spat at him. This girl did none of it. She seemed to humor him...

He liked her.

- ''Hmmm... I admit... guilty.'' He snickered.
"Fine then, Durango is it? Just because you gave your name in return I shall give mine. The name's Felony, but I don't expect you to remember it for long," she told him as her tail swished from side to side in wonder how she could take down this guy.
- ''Felony...'' He tasted the name on his tongue. ''Felony... I like it. But I'm afraid I might remember it longer then you like...''

His eyes sparkled; he prepared...

But things suddenly changed...
She had succeeded in knocking him off balance by hitting one of his legs, watching him stumble but his nicely timed jump over her cost her much of her strike. His kick missed her as she pitched herself forward and rolled head over tail and then bounced onto her feet using the momentum of the roll. She went further than she anticipated but at least she got away without a scratch.
*Damn...* Crixus thought, as his paw hit nothing but thin air as he kicked at her. *MISSED...*
She had seen his paw coming down to try and pin he but she had luckily rolled out of the way. That was a close one though. Knowing his size and strength if he got to pin her down it was more than likely a loss for her since she knew she could never outmatch him in strength.

But as she stared at him, she caught a hint of amusement from his eyes but he also seemed impressed by her skills. Lilith's green eyes sparkled as she imagined most of the women he came in contact with were not fighters much.
She was even faster then he had thought... and he was impressed indeed.

But as he prepared for a new round...
Once his jaws were around her she went limp in his grasp so that she wouldn't tear any neck muscles or further harm herself in this position.

She hung in his grasp and the pain was evident in her eyes yet she refused to make a sound as her eyes now stared into Grey Brat's and held his gaze, a penetrating glare but one of also known defeat.
She went limp; it was quite the scary sensation. Most females would have bucked and squirmed... but she chose to do damage control.

He respected her for it... And admired her at the same time. She was smart...

He would not underestimate her....

But as he lowered her to the ground, the two sisters suddenly jumped into action.
Felony saw this happen and once she saw her sister go down she bolted from her confrontation with Durango to her sister's aid.

"Ava!!" Fel called as her eyes narrowed on Grey Brat and was about to tackle him to get him to release her sister.
Durango moved fast; but instead of trying to stop her, he just stayed straight besides her as she bolted off.

He still didn't wish to harm her... but he couldn't let her attack Scorpius.
Ava moved her eyes to fix them on her baby sister and gave her a sharp look, a look that froze Felony in her spot and left her wide open to an attack or tackle from Durango if he so chose to. But Felony froze in her assault and looked helplessly at Ava and at the male that was holding her big sister to the ground.
As Felony froze, Durango simply came to her side. Knowing this was probably his only chance to contain her without bloodspill, he took the moment of confusion to copy Scorpius's grip; he took her neck between his jaws.

But he did not bite down hard. It was simply a way to hold her, without any intention to harm her.

He did expect her to start fighting. But if she would, he would not bite down any harder then strictly necessary...

But as he held her like that, the feeling of dominance that overtook him only arroused him again. He groaned softly against her neck; damn... he wánted her...
Lilith also heard Felony's cry and she adverted her gaze to see Ava in the grasp of the grey male and she took took her attention off Brownie out of fear and worry for her sister. She completely left herself open for Brownie to take advantage of.
Crixus, unlike Durango, took the unexpected opening without question and without mercy.... and lunged.
He simply slammed her to her side, pressing a paw down on her throat to kéép her down. And while he didn't use excessive force in doing so, it was still a firm pressure.

His other front paw calmly came forward and pushed down on her ribcage, his weight on his hindlegs as he held her like that, growling only very softly.

- ''You lost focus...'' He whispered, his body tensing slightly with excitement. His arrousal could clearly be seen underneath him, as his manhood had sunken partly from it's sheath, and there was no way he could hide it.

Far more then Durango, the feeling of overpowering a girl was his strongest aphrodesiac. He enjoyed it. Overpowering, forcing... he knew nothing that gave him more satisfaction then that....

Ava glared at them more and with difficulty from the male's jaws right on her trachea, she voiced out one word.

"Get!!" she barked out as she was still held to the ground by the male's fangs but her attention was on her two sisters.

Felony's eyes burned as she shook her head and stood her ground.

Lilith had probably been overtaken by Brownie but she also didn't listen to her sister's orders.

"We sisters stick together, no exception," Felony said as she then sat down on the ground in defeat along with Ava.
Durango simply moved with Felony, still not putting much pressure on his grip on her.

- ''Ah... Impressive... sentiment. I guess.'' Crixus commented, still gazing down on Lilith with unhidden hunger.
Lilith also stopped her struggling and accepted defeat.

Ava, still in the male's jaws, had unshed tears in her eyes at her sisters' devotion and loyalty and felt guilty that she would be dragging them down with her. But it was the family code, no family member will be left behind.
Scorpius growled softly, and as he spoke, it was a little smuthered by his grip on Ava's neck.

- ''Now listen... and listen closely.'' His voice was darker then before. ''You girls will come with us. Calmly and quietly, or we'll be far less nice then we have been up 'till now...''

Crixus began to pant, but still did not move further. Durango did not change; he just held gently.

Scorpius continued.

- ''I will drag you if you won't walk with me quietly...'' He warned Ava. ''If you do as I say, none of you will get hurt. You three will be our guests... for a while.''

Crixus growled softly; his eyes shot at Scorpius.

If it had been up to him, they would have first taken these girls here and now, before attempting to take them to their hideout. He háted trying to take them along. Many of the ones who had escaped, had escaped during walks with them for all sorts of reasons... and besides, why wait in claiming their price?
As if they weren't about to pop already..!!!

But Scorpius was the boss...

Durango, like Crixus, was also eager to just claim Felony... but he accepted Scorpius's order with a simple nod.

And thus, Scorpius simply raised his head, still gently, pulling Ava back up... and began to move out.

Durango tried to follow, holding Felony in his still rather loose grip.

Crixus growled louder, but removed his paw from Lilith's ribcage.
- ''Well then... you heard him.'' He grumbled. ''Let's go.''