Shattered souls (V,S)

This is the place where explicit mature RP happens. You can only access this corner with permission, so that people who do not wish to be confronted with such content won't be able to read it.

To gain access, please contact either Nakisha or Silverwolf92 and ask for permission.

ENTERING AT OWN RISK!!!
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 12-04-2012 23:58

It's been 2 weeks since your last post Alakai... please let us know what to do. If you can't reply in 2 days, please let us know and we will continue for now.

I'm sorry but group-RP can't wait this long. :(
~When darkness comes, you know I'm never far~
alakai
Beta

Post by alakai » 13-04-2012 17:35

((Sorry for the wait guys... LIFE got in the way again.. :( :( ))

Maara let out a low snarl and started to claw at the cage that imprisoned her, trying to get to the wolf she wanted to sink her fangs into." I dare you to say that to my face you little bitch!" she snapped, now trying to bite her way through the crate. She forgot about everything else that was around her, her only focus on getting to that bitch who insulted and taunted her so." As soon as I'm out of this fucking cage, your going to regret you ever said those words!!" she spat out. Using her front paws, she clawed her way at the wood in front of her, flakes of wood falling to the floor below her. just wait till I get out of here, she'll freaking regret pissing me off! she thought to herself. When she thought the boards were weak enough, she started to slam herself against the side of the cage that she tore away at, and she started to hear the crate begin to crackle and groan in protest. Just a few more hits outta do it.. She slammed herself into the side one last time, and she felt it give way. She crashed through with wood splintering everywhere and she crumpled to the ground in a heap. She rolled over and stood up shakily, shaking her head free of bits of wood that got caught in her fur. When she regained her senses, she turned her attention to the cage next to her, which contained the whore that she hated with a passion.

Stellaluna merely shrugged at the empty threat, shaking her body in response. Suddenly she heard clawing coming from next to her, which startled her at first, but then she began to laugh, and laugh loudly." Do you honestly think that you can break through that?? Your a pathetic little-" at her words she suddenly saw the cage next to her crackle and burst open with splinters of wood flying everywhere. She quickly jumped back and quickly got into a defensive position, ready for her attacker. stronger then I thought.. she thought to herself. She would be ready for her, even though she was still securely within her own crate. She then remembers the collar around her neck, she her lips crease in a smile. Won't be long now.. She merely sat down and cocked her head to the side, taunting the wolf on the other side." Keep it up! You'll meet your maker soon!! C'mon! Keep it up bitch!!" she taunted out, smiling widely, every pearly white tooth shining from the light streaming through the slats of her cage.
Image Image
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 18-04-2012 23:20

“your doing fine shade, keep this up and il make sure you will be ready”, he said looking into her eyes with his cold dead ones.
Part of her feared he was just saying that to make her feel better. But she was still thankful for his words, and hoped she could indeed get ready for the fights in time.

Her muscles now ached slightly, as adrenaline began to flow away. The fight with Dice had sure bruised her....
He got to his paws again and faced her, he might be overloading her with info now, but best get overload here and make mistakes then in the ring.

“Right another thing I want you to learn is something most learn as they gain expense but don’t have at the start and something you must no due to your size”, he said now walking around her again.
Ignoring those painful muscles, she too got up again, prepared for a new attack. Even though she knew she could trust Eight, it had became clear enough that he was determined to train seriously, and thus, she had to be prepared for anything.
“momentum is your greatest allie you have, you can throw wolves my size into the air if you no how to use there own weight and strength to your advantage, it can help you save enagy, which you will need to learn as you use yours up so fast thanks to your speed”, he spoke firmly about this, this was something he wished he had been tort at the start.
Her ears instantly shot up, full of interest.
She knew of momentum. Her mother had been a master at tossing wolves twice her size and weight. But... she had hardly learned how to do it herself. There had never been any need...
Oh, her mother had tried to teach her. She had managed twice during all those trainings... but then, the trainings had fallen to the background...

She wasn't sure she even remembered how it was done.
“some one runs at you, you are charging at them, when you come together, and you bit into him, then use his speed to swing your around after him, so then your facing him straight away. Your thrown across the floor instead of skidding to a hult and running the way you just came from you his strength from his throw, to give you a speed boost as you get back to your paws”, he said now stopping infront of her.

“understand?.........now”, he started walking away from her, then once he was far enuf away he stopped and turned.
- ''So... what you're saying is, I'll just 'toss' myself along with my opponent and thus add speed to myself, while throwing him...? '' She asked, curiously.

She wasn't entirely sure she remembered how to do this...
“no you have seen me fight, you no what I mean, I want you to throw me”, he said with no hint of a joke, this was rather harsh as she was tired, if she got it wrong he wouldn’t be angry he would just do it again, if she got it right then that was good.

“ready?”
She gulped.
No, she wasn't ready, but Eight surely wouldn't take no for answer.
She hád to be ready.

She prepared; she slightly widened her front paws.

She knew he'd charge at her... and she was meant to charge at him.

Something already told her she'd have a heck of a pain her neck after this...
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 11-06-2012 16:49

((So... yeah. Seems everybody lost interest...))
alakai
Beta

Post by alakai » 11-06-2012 19:52

Technically we were waiting for lep cause it IS his turn but haven't seen him round in a while
Image Image
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 11-06-2012 20:43

Yep... Leo has been rather busy as have we all...

I fear it has rather died.