what dont take payments from males (nakisha if she wants to)

This is the place where explicit mature RP happens. You can only access this corner with permission, so that people who do not wish to be confronted with such content won't be able to read it.

To gain access, please contact either Nakisha or Silverwolf92 and ask for permission.

ENTERING AT OWN RISK!!!
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 10-10-2011 00:23

When he returned his hug night purred a little louder and reached back this time licking his cheek.
Kane tensed, but only for a moment; he seemed not too worried and actually smiled a little. But his nerves where still getting the best of him, wondering what it would be like, and most importantly, wether or not he'd have the guts to do it....
“you bet”, he smiled letting the wolf have some space, to rest a little no need to over do it.
“its from my bear mother and came to her the way I came to them, in the night and flying into cub like rod I guess that’s what she said any way”, he said as he walked around him again, grining he was looking around at the trees and the stream, he need some things so he would keep a eye out.
Kane's ears perked and his eyes widened in surprise.
- ''BEAR mother...?'' He asked, frowning slightly. Wow, there was obviously more to this cat... but he'd have time to find out, after all, they had only just met.

But it did explain a few things. If this was a bisexual cat raised by a bear, that explained his ease amongst species other then his own.
Nightrod nuzzled him again one more time, his time grazing the wolfs muzzle with his feline tong. He then left his muzzle a wisker away from the wolfs and breathed the words out.
“Calm and gental it is, wolf”, he then again not to over do it he back off from the wolf to let him recover.
Nightrod then laughed at the wolfs finale words.
Another little whimper escape him; Kane felt highly confused to be treated... well, like a female. And whilest it was exactly what he wanted to know, it felt strange.

He would have to get used to this new situation. For a moment, he felt less of a male then ever before.
“well my friend you are a virgin well a ass virgin so your aloud to be, I was the my first time, and guess what my first was with a male wolf”, he said giving him a smile and a wink.
Now, Kane's confusion was complete; his jaw dropped and his eyes grew even bigger.
- ''You... with... a WOLF... you..?'' He stammered, highly surprised. ''Wow... that explains a lot, I guess...''

He then tilted his head a little; Nightrod seemed to have seen something...
He turned and walked to a high tree and looked up into it, sniffing the air he had learnt the art of bee hunting from his bear mother, and he would need honey not to eat but to use for lube, most of the time spit was good enuf but he thought as this wolf was a little nervosa and he normal slept with males who were use to it, lube might be the better ider.
He looked back at kane and grined flashing his sharp teeth then with out a world sprang up onto the trunck and started to claw his way up. Let the wolf wonder what he was up to.
Now that Nightrod had given him some space, Kane finally relaxed a little bit, curious to see what the big cat was up to.

He finally got up from the water and walked a little closer, his back end still dripping. He shook off, lifted his tail as always and sniffed the air, hoping to catch a whiff of whatever it was that had caught Nightrod's attention.
He instently felt that his legs were still shacky from the last clime and his claws were a little blunt but it wasn’t to bad.
He climed up throw the tree to he found his bee hive. It was a busy one so he got behind it aimed with his back paw, then gave it a sharp kick sending it flying out of the tree and into the water, to drown the bees.
He heard the sound of bees buzzing just moment before the hive came flying down; he dodged it, staring in surprise.

A... beehive? What was the plan? He stepped a little closer to the water, sniffing.

He could smell it; the treat so many animals liked. Honey...
He had never tasted it himself; it smelled awefully sweet and he was more of a meateater himself. Yet, it had his attention now.
He then climed back down the tree with his grin in place.
“well kane this should help you feel a little more comfoterbal, and save you having to suck me off”, he said tesing the wolf a little.
Again, the cat succesfully confused him. First, by mentioning that beehive, or perhaps the honey inside, was something that should help hím be comfortable... somehow. And then, the idea of sucking off another male.

To his own surprise, he didn't feel all that negative to that thought; it was a bit shocking to realize it. It actually sparked his curiousity a little.. He tilted his head again.

- ''Really...?'' He looked back at the hive, his nose twitching again. ''That..? How..?"
He dunked the hive under the water a cuple of times to get rid of the last of the bees, then took it with his mouth and dropped it on the bank, then went back to the stream and ripped up a load of reeds and river plants.

As he trotted back out of the water he chewed them up, which was pretty nasty tast then cracked open the hive, sat down and with his forpaws picked it up with his claws and poured as much honey out as he could then spat the now pasty plants into the honey. After a quick drink of water to get ride of the plant taste he turned back to kane with a grin knowing the wolf properbly had guess by now but still would have douts.
Kane watched Nightrod's every move with great interest. He wasn't exactly sure what this was all about, but it intrigued him. The cat sure was streetwise, getting a beehive clean of bees so quickly... and what was up with those plants?
“maybe I present lube”, he said with a chuckle.
“plants take away the honeys stickyness and makes it really slick and oily, and the honey stays thick”.
- ''Lube...'' Kane gulped; it suddenly became awefully realistic. They whére going to do this! Again, his nerves fluttered through his stomach and travelled all the way up his spine.

But it was highly thoughtful... Lube. A great idea. After all, without the natural, thick moist females possessed, penetration could be a problem....

- ''That's really smart...'' He said, walking closer to inspect the combination of honey and plant. ''I would have never thought of that... hmm... you should teach me your secret, might come in very handy...''

He then looked up at Nightrod, trying to get himself used to the idea; that was the cat that was going to help him find out, fullfill a fantasy... The feline that was going to fuck him. It felt strange, but even though nervous and a little scared, he was becoming more comfortable with the thought now. The fact that Nightrod thought about something like lube proved that he meant for this to be pleasant for him... and that was a great relief.
He walked back up to the wolf, the sly glint back in his eyes. If he was going to show this wolf about what it was to be a submissive female he might as well start, he walked right up to him this time nuzzling as he moved in, then licked the wolfs throat and neck again.
The timing was great; Kane had just prepared himself for the fact that it really would happen. And thus, as Nightrod came up to him, nuzzling, licking his troath and neck exactly the way Kane had done with females, he let out a deep, quivery sigh to relax and accepted it, ears slightly back and tail hanging halfway.

This would be it...
The brethed in his ear.
“I hope my wolf is nice a clean for me”, he then ran his tong gently over the wolfs sharp ears.
This time, Kane managed to hold in his whimper just in time, but he was clearly insecure. Still, he now tried to get into his role, thinking female...

He swayed his hips slightly the panther's way, a very small gesture that he was indeed willing to do this. That he was ready... even though his nerves where killing him.
Then then start to move his wait followed pushing the wolf on to his back, there was no rush and they might as well have a play before the main event, as he pushed back hopeing to take the wolf of guard he ran his lips over his muzzle to test his reachon if he recoled he would do it again, it was just a quick brush and lick as he pushed him back.
Kane slowly sunk through his legs, and while a little reluctant at first, the male in him protesting to it, he slowly rolled to his back and actually showed submission, tail slightly curved towards his belly and ears still a little backwards.
Before he could see it coming, Nightrod's muzzle rubbed over his own in a gentle, playfully little kiss....

He gulped; his tongue flashed over his lips, against Nightrod's muzzle and over his own nose again, two times. It was both a sign of submission as well as acceptance of it all.

- ''This feels... really weird...'' He said, softly, his voice a little hoarse. ''But... don't stop. Let's try this...''

What neither male could suspect, was the fact that they weren't all alone in this game.
Someone was right behind some bushes; someone who had been about to go to Kane and talk to him about a thing or two... but now stood silent, surprised to see what was unfolding right there... And curious to see what was about to happen.
~When darkness comes, you know I'm never far~
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 10-10-2011 23:38

''BEAR mother...?''

Nightrod lauged he loved how critters reacted to that info some didn’t blev him others use freaked out others were just surprised at the fact.
“hell yeah mother bear, she was a awesome mom, no ider who my blood mother is but hay don’t care a bear mother is way better”, he said laughing again.
“the hugs are great”.

''You... with... a WOLF... you..?''
This time he laughed for a wile, the wolfs face was pricless, he was wnjoying kanes company more then he had ever throught, if they had told him about kanes way of being he would have made his way over a long time ago and gotten here faster.

“yeah it was quite funny I was in a tree, pleasing my self and he and his crazy wolf nose found me and offered me a new way of doing things”, he said looking at kane the wolf he had mated with had been a lot smaller then kane, more slender.
“he was great really showed me something, took a cuple of times to losen me up enuf to take his knot but wow that was a real ride”, as he said it he waved his hips around swinging his tail in a small jig, he moved well smooth elgant like any cat should.

“you crazy dogs no how to make a mess when you don’t get to use ya knot”, he said winking.

''Really...?'' He looked back at the hive, his nose twitching again. ''That..? How..?"

He didn’t tell him he just let him watch his tail rolling and snaking throw the air happily, to show he was only playing. His tail was like water flowing and rolling smooth as if it was a living thing in of its self.

''That's really smart...'' He said, walking closer to inspect the combination of honey and plant. ''I would have never thought of that... hmm... you should teach me your secret, might come in very handy...''

“oooo your going to have to earn it, if you behave your self then il give you the no how”, he said showing off his fangs again in his smile his eyes alive with life, this was what he lived for this was great for him, and showing kane the joys of the bi-life was a load of fun, nightrods heart was beginning to pump good and hard now. To be the dominat over a wolf this big was a thrill he had never done this with a wolf like this before, and it sent that spark that he so craved and lived his life for, flashing down his spine making his fur tingle as if they all held there own charge.

Then when he started to move on to the wolf and he felt that second of resistense then the acceptance he felt that rush of excitement, and when he kissed him the wolf didn’t resist, so night thought, this wolf was up for this to the full was he, well time to get into the male roll.

When kane was laying on his back in full submission, looking quite cute and dam hot, night was quite honour this wolf trusted him that much this proud powerful wolf not use to submitting to any one was no on his back belly exsposed to a panther a creacher wolves normal competed agest and in a fight could do considerable damage if not kill a wolf even of his size, night would do his best to make sure this wolf enjoyed it.

Nightrods trail now curved up above his back held like a scorpions tail, which was strange for a cat, but it was how he held it when being dominate, his eyes now change very slightly, showing confidence, he step over the wolf so he was standing over him, his pose that of power, his fit body on full display. His short fur showing all his muscle, ever line ever curve.

''This feels... really weird...'' He said, softly, his voice a little hoarse. ''But... don't stop. Let's try this...''

Nightrod smiled.
“as you wish my wolf”, he then lent down and this time kissed him full on the muzzle, if the wolf resisted he would withdraw, he flashed his tong over the wolfs mouth, if he opened it he would kiss him fully.

Nightrod purred loudly his sense now fully enveloped into the moment, his scent was that or exsitment, arousel, and lust.
As he kissed the wolf or as he looked down at the wolf, he rasied a paw and let it rest softly on the wolfs belly he moved it around gentle his claws ever so slightly out, just scratching, not drawing any blood or arming in any way. Nightrod knew how to aplie his body and was a master of it, he knew what it would do and how to controle it, so he hoped the wolf would be able to sense this and not worry about it, would be one less thing.

He slowly let his paw travil down south then once he reached the wolfs large sheath, he pulled in his claws and massaged it softly with his large paw, he curved it around his sheath a little and rubbed up and down a cuple of times before paying attesion to the wolfs balls. He removed his muzzle from his or drew back a little.

“enjoying it so far wolfy”, he purred. He removed his paw no mater what the awsner was and straddling him fully licked his muzzle then started to move down, licking his vonrbal throat with his ruff tong, then down to his belly. Moving very slowly he still traviled down, but as he did he had a ider, if the wolf hadn’t opened his mouth to except his tong he would wait for him to speak or open his jaws to pant, then quickly he would dart back to his muzzle and kiss him when he didn’t exspect it and this way get his tong into kanes mouth.
Good kiss rape.

Then if he did or didn’t do it, he slowly moved down to kanes sheath and gave it a long furm lick,, moving his tong around it gentle curvilng it around the slides up along the rige, the move to his bulls liking them as well, he would draw his pride out to full glory, then take it to the next stage, he layed down now moving so he was off to the side one paw on the ground the other on kanes belly holding him there, he looked down at kane licking his lips.

“to your taste so far”, then before he gave him a chance for him to awesner he took his throbbing member into his mouth minding his sharp fangs, and sucked wile werling his tong around it.
Nightrods own cock was now making its appearance, in its full glory, iching to be used but he would leave it for now, thing with cats was they were quite quick to finish, not to bad, but still quicker then wolves but to make up for it they could recover quickly. Nightrod was planning to make this wolf howl for a wile, no rest for the wicked.
live fast, die young in a nice pair of shorts.
plz for give my spelling Image
umm you all rock :D