what dont take payments from males (nakisha if she wants to)

This is the place where explicit mature RP happens. You can only access this corner with permission, so that people who do not wish to be confronted with such content won't be able to read it.

To gain access, please contact either Nakisha or Silverwolf92 and ask for permission.

ENTERING AT OWN RISK!!!
Leo
Beta

what dont take payments from males (nakisha if she wants to)

Post by Leo » 26-09-2011 01:33

“birds fly high you no how I feel, sun in the sky the no how I feel, breezes driften on by you no how I feel, it’s a new dawn it’s a now day, it’s a new life for me”, the voice wived its way throw the air, in the blazing heat of the sunny day.

The cool voice came from a black and red striped cat who strangly was climing a exstremly high cliff face, he was near the top on a leag taking a brake, his front paws with claws out were starched up ready to go and he was sitting on the tiny out crop he had gotten to that point and found that he could sit so he was.

Nightrod had heard about a wolf and was traviling to meet him, when he come across this cliff so he decided to clime it, just for the hell of it, seemed like a great rush. He was now acking all over, covered in dust and dirt and loving it, his heart was hammering like mad, he was really thirst and tired but the adrenilin was corsing throw his vains. One slip and he would be dead end of.

He the cat looked over the view with a toothy cub like grin then looked up above him, there wasn’t another paw hold to reach for, he would have to jump to the next one, if he missed or messed up he would be dead, well he couldn’t go down he had to.
He laughed loudly gritted his teeth in his grin his eyes burning fursily and jumped up.

He reached out and slammed his front paws into the cliff face digging his claws into it as much as he could, his back paws doing the same, he slipped down a inch then his claws bit in. he held there panting only his claws holding him on, his eyes were wide, but then he grind once more and like a cat posses he put his head back and sang the remander of his song in a loud voice.

”IT’S A NEW DAWN, IT’S A NEW DAY. IT’S A NEW LIFE FOR MEEEE, AAAANNNDDD IM FEELING GOOD”.

He started up again going from claw point to the next hauling him self up, his legs shacking with the effort, his face moving from fear, to furice anger, to a crazy smile with each reach.
Until finale his paw hit the earth of the top of the cliff.

“HA nightrod ra done it again”, he said to him self.

He then moving his left back paw up then pushed up, his other front paw now on the level ground, he started to push with his back legs and pull him self up on to his feet when the cliff holding his back paws suddenly gave way coming out of the cliff.
Nightrod cryed out in a panther roar as he slipped back, he dug his front claws in deeper and tried to find something for his back paws to bit into, but he was on a over hang now, his legs dangling in the air.

“OOOHHH SHIT OH SHIT”. He spluttered trying to pull him self up but only losing grip for a second he gripped again then froze, breathing hard.

“ok ok ok be cool be cool, umm shit what now”, he said to him self looking around at the forest infront of him, he looked over his shoulder and down.
“wow that’s fucking high, ummmm right hmmm”, what was the wolfs name this was his territory infront of him, shit why had he forgotten.

The land bellow looked like it was as far as the horizon was away.

Nightrod then opened his mouth and let out the most visos and most threating roar he could muster wile hanging god knows how high of a cliff.
That would hopfuly get said wolfs atteion and draw him in.

“right night think what was his name, can?, no, Rick, no, dick, no, ummmm flick, no, rex, no, umm fido, no thats a canine name but not the name”, he was muttering to him self a little to carm for what sort of life threating fix he was in.

“kit…..Ka….KANE that’s it kane” he said out as he rembered then instently shut up as he slipped back a little.

“shite … ok ok umm KANE…..KKKAAANNNEE be a hero and help me out here……I umm can pay”, he said to the forest.
live fast, die young in a nice pair of shorts.
plz for give my spelling Image
umm you all rock :D
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 26-09-2011 15:44

Kane lay asleep at his favourite spot, under a large tree that gave lots of shade. It was a nice day, birds singing in the sky and a very welcome ray of sun warming his clearing.

But his sleep was soon interrupted as a loud voice in the distance caught his attention; turning one ear, he slowly opened his eyes.
”IT’S A NEW DAWN, IT’S A NEW DAY. IT’S A NEW LIFE FOR MEEEE, AAAANNNDDD IM FEELING GOOD”.
- ''Hmmmggg....'' He rolled to his back, closing his eyes again. Some guy singing... well, it was a nice day to sing, probably.
And to nap...

He was about to drift off again, but a new sound made his eyes shoot wide open. A cat's roar echoed through the air, making his ears perk in surprise.

- ''What the...''

He slowly rolled back to his belly, ears perked, listening.

Another roar; it sounded like someone was challenging the cat... or the cat was challenging someone. And whichever it was... it was happening in hís territory.

Kane slowly got up, groaning to himself.

- ''Let's see what thát's all about...''

He began to trot, his heavy, large body swaying nicely, his healthy furcoat shining in the sun.
He knew the sound had came from the cliff; the echoes where clear enough. And thus, as he made his way, he expected to find some big, brawny, angry cat, picking a fight with someone.

But then, he heard screams and he frowned in surprise.
“shite … ok ok umm KANE…..KKKAAANNNEE be a hero and help me out here……I umm can pay”, he said to the forest.
- ''HUH?'' Kane began to run, surprised, and, honestly, absolutely clueless about what he would find. ''Hold on, wherever you are... coming!''

He ran up to the cliff, but skidded in surprise as he saw nobody. Frowning, he looked around and stepped closer to the edge...

- ''WOAH!!!''

He backed down in surprise as he saw a panther dangling there, black and red.. and... well, a guy. What the hell...

For a second, he found himself too stunned to act, as his mind wondered what the hell the cat had meant with ''I can pay''. But he then snapped out of it, rushing closer.

- ''Calm down buddy, I got 'cha...'' He leaned over forward, his front paws slipping slowly over the edge as he lowered his large head. He stretched out his hind legs and lowered his bum to keep balance as he reached to grab the cat's neck in his jaws, then slowly pulled.

He slipped; he almost let go. But he then retook himself and pulled harder.

For a wolf, Kane was heavy and had a lot of mass. It wasn't an easy task lifting a fullgrown panther all the way up, but he could... and before he knew it, he had lifted him far enough up so that he could use his own front claws again to hook on to safety.

Yet, he didn't let go just yet and slowly kept dragging him onto save ground, until he was sure that the panther was save.

As he released him, he took a step backwards; his maw was just a tiny bit open as he was still completely stunned.

A cat. A mále one. Needed his help. Willing to ''pay''. That was a bit much to take in...
~When darkness comes, you know I'm never far~
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 27-09-2011 00:00

''WOAH!!!''[i/]

Nightrod saw the massive wolf come into view and a wave of relief flooded throw him as he saw him.
“oh thank a bear…..what you never seen a cat hanging off a cliff before”, he half joked, then he slipped back another inch.

“shit shit”, he stammered.
''Calm down buddy, I got 'cha...”
Thank the world for this wolf he was not one to be star struck this one and it wasn’t ever day one saw a cat dangling over a cliff covered in dust and saying that he will pay for being saved, nightrod wondered weather the wolf was into males, well he guessed well hoped he would have a chance to find out. The wolf gripped his scruff of his neck and started to pull him up.
“that’s it watch the teeth, opppp yeap that’s it”, then they both slipped back.
“woah not good not good”, then luckerly with eight six sets of claws working hard they found grip again and the wolf begin to heavy once more.

“dam I must lay off the honey”, he groaned as he strained as he pulled him self up, this wolf was something pretty dam strong to be able to life a strong fit panther up, he was about the same hight as the wolf but a lot heaver.
“that’s it yeah yeah”, fanily he got a back paw on the eage and lifted him self back on to flat land. The wolf stepped back and nightrod flopped straight to the ground panting hard. He lay there for amoment catching his breath then started to laugh a little.
“well…that wasn’t one of my best iders….but wooo what a rush”, he panted as he rolled over so he could look at kane.
He could see he was abit stunned, it wasn’t ever day a cat climed a cliff, it wasn’t ever day a cat asked a wolf for help, it wasn’t ever day a male offered to pay him. Nightrod grined his child like cheeky grin.
“thanks for the help mister kane, you ok there you seemed a litte surprised”, he said with another laugh.
“don’t worry im not a nasty feline I mean no harm to any one just looking to do dum things to get a rush is all, and also looking for you”, he said a glint in his eye.
“you no your name has spread out quite far you no”, he said but didn’t push it any further he wasn’t sure what this wolf was into so he didn’t want to be to gun how.
He rolled over and got to his paws, then staggered a little.
He smiled up at the wolf again panting.
“umm would you happen to have a stream or river to paw would ya?”, he was also covered head to paw in dirt and dust his black coat mostly hidden under it all.
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 27-09-2011 00:14

“dam I must lay off the honey”, he groaned as he strained as he pulled him self up, this wolf was something pretty dam strong to be able to life a strong fit panther up, he was about the same hight as the wolf but a lot heaver.
Kane snickered at that remark. Honey, huh? He had heard about that treat... never tried it himself... But this guy sure had humor, saying that while he had been about to plumet to his death just minutes, no, seconds before...
“that’s it yeah yeah”, fanily he got a back paw on the eage and lifted him self back on to flat land. The wolf stepped back and nightrod flopped straight to the ground panting hard. He lay there for amoment catching his breath then started to laugh a little.
“well…that wasn’t one of my best iders….but wooo what a rush”, he panted as he rolled over so he could look at kane.
He could see he was abit stunned, it wasn’t ever day a cat climed a cliff, it wasn’t ever day a cat asked a wolf for help, it wasn’t ever day a male offered to pay him. Nightrod grined his child like cheeky grin.
- ''He... yeah...'' Kane grinned. ''So, how díd you get there, I wonder...''

He looked in surprise at the cat, realising he had never seen a big cat up close. It was mighty interesting meeting one!!
“thanks for the help mister kane, you ok there you seemed a litte surprised”, he said with another laugh.
“don’t worry im not a nasty feline I mean no harm to any one just looking to do dum things to get a rush is all, and also looking for you”, he said a glint in his eye.
- ''Lookin'... for... ME?'' Kane stammered, surprised. ''You? Why?'' He then turned his ears slightly back, realizing that was a bit too direct and maybe even a little rude. ''I mean... well...'' He tilted his head slightly.
“you no your name has spread out quite far you no”, he said but didn’t push it any further he wasn’t sure what this wolf was into so he didn’t want to be to gun how.
- ''Uh... really...? I'm... glad to hear that.'' Kane still felt a little stunned. What on earth... this cat had been looking for him! For HIM...! Why? Did he need help? And how on earth was a male cat going to pay him... hadn't he heard that he only ''did'' girls..?

But his curiousity was stronger then his sceptic, and he watched the cat get up, swaying a little on his feet.
He rolled over and got to his paws, then staggered a little.
He smiled up at the wolf again panting.
“umm would you happen to have a stream or river to paw would ya?”, he was also covered head to paw in dirt and dust his black coat mostly hidden under it all.
- ''Of course, sure do!'' Kane grinned. ''Come on, follow me...'' He turned and waited patiently for the cat to follow, choosing a pace that would match the feline's strength. ''So... care to tell me more? You said you where looking for me... Guess that means you want help?'' He tilted his head a little again. ''I never helped a cat before... or a male for that matter... so tell me all about it.''
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 29-09-2011 21:14

''He... yeah...'' Kane grinned. ''So, how díd you get there, I wonder...''
He just grind as he got to his paws and stretched a little back cracking a little.

“well you no got to test the old claws and climing skills once and a wile and whats better then a cliff you no”, he said as he finished and sat back down to cheak on his claws which were blunt no, but with some work would be back to what they should be in no time.

''Lookin'... for... ME?'' Kane stammered, surprised. ''You? Why?'' He then turned his ears slightly back, realizing that was a bit too direct and maybe even a little rude. ''I mean... well...'' He tilted his head slightly.[i/]

He looked back at the wolf and smiled, he loved how creachers reacted to his way of ingorying speashes difference, it did help that he had been brought up by bears so he didn’t really care what something was unless he was hungry, then it was can I eat it.

“well yeah I was talking with a female wolf, who said she had heard of you, you sounded fun so I thought il head over and see what you were all about”, he smiled his eyes glinting slyly as he spoke.

“pluss she said you were hot”, he added with a shrug as if it was a after thought, he ignored his own comment as if it was nothing but really he was wondering how he would react to that little one there.

''Of course, sure do!'' Kane grinned. ''Come on, follow me...'' He turned and waited patiently for the cat to follow, choosing a pace that would match the feline's strength. ''So... care to tell me more? You said you where looking for me... Guess that means you want help?'' He tilted his head a little again. ''I never helped a cat before... or a male for that matter... so tell me all about it.''

As the wolf trotted off nightrod felling pace beside him, he was a little clumsy on his paws but after climing a cliff nightrod didn’t mind to much, he had done his work out for the day well one type of work out.

“well you see”, he started out with his cheeky grin, walking along side and slightly back from kane.
“well there was this cliff and I was climing it and my paw grips gave out, so I called out for help and well here you are”, he his tail sawying behind him happily.

“I haven’t got any nasty creachers after me well none that around these parts, in the plans there is a heard of horses that want me dead but that’s a different and rather strange stoire, involving a mare and a stamped but any way”, he said talking freely and comfortably.

He looked off to the side for a moment thinking.
“then there is a bald eagles that don’t much like me, umm a rather crazy lion, oh and a gang of jackels in the desert but they are all a ways off so I think im cool for the moment, you saved me from the cliff any way, and if ya still need more reason to help me that river and a bath in it will do great”, he said hopping over a small log with feline grace and them some, but the landing looked heavy thanks to his well used legs.

“not many males ask for your help hay?”, he raised a eyebrow his teeth showing in his smile.
“well there lose I guess, why comform to one, enjoy both is my plan”, again he spoke it as it was just a mear comment and didn’t go any further he would let the wolf sort out the rest, this was a good laugh.
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 29-09-2011 22:28

He just grind as he got to his paws and stretched a little back cracking a little.

“well you no got to test the old claws and climing skills once and a wile and whats better then a cliff you no”, he said as he finished and sat back down to cheak on his claws which were blunt no, but with some work would be back to what they should be in no time.
Kane watched him, pleasantly surprised by the guys layed-back attitude. He seemed odd, but fun.
He looked back at the wolf and smiled, he loved how creachers reacted to his way of ingorying speashes difference, it did help that he had been brought up by bears so he didn’t really care what something was unless he was hungry, then it was can I eat it.

“well yeah I was talking with a female wolf, who said she had heard of you, you sounded fun so I thought il head over and see what you were all about”, he smiled his eyes glinting slyly as he spoke.

“pluss she said you were hot”, he added with a shrug as if it was a after thought, he ignored his own comment as if it was nothing but really he was wondering how he would react to that little one there.
Kane tensed for a moment; what had this female wolf told him?! Hot...?!!! Did this cat... want to... to...?

An old curiousity immediatly popped up in his mind; he gulped and pushed it away. Not now...
As the wolf trotted off nightrod felling pace beside him, he was a little clumsy on his paws but after climing a cliff nightrod didn’t mind to much, he had done his work out for the day well one type of work out.

“well you see”, he started out with his cheeky grin, walking along side and slightly back from kane.
“well there was this cliff and I was climing it and my paw grips gave out, so I called out for help and well here you are”, he his tail sawying behind him happily.
As Kane listened, he observed the slender, flexible feline body; he couldn't help but admire it too. Kane had always appriciated the beauty of the other sex, but he didn't fail seeing the beauty in other creatures either, even in the ones he ate. And this unknown male, with his still rather unknown intentions was the first cat he ever saw up close. The sheathed claws, being shown at will, the long, slender tail, the shortfurred body with lots of flexible muscle... it was so different from his own.
“I haven’t got any nasty creachers after me well none that around these parts, in the plans there is a heard of horses that want me dead but that’s a different and rather strange stoire, involving a mare and a stamped but any way”, he said talking freely and comfortably.

He looked off to the side for a moment thinking.
“then there is a bald eagles that don’t much like me, umm a rather crazy lion, oh and a gang of jackels in the desert but they are all a ways off so I think im cool for the moment, you saved me from the cliff any way, and if ya still need more reason to help me that river and a bath in it will do great”, he said hopping over a small log with feline grace and them some, but the landing looked heavy thanks to his well used legs.
At first, Kane grinned; then, as the panther mentioned the horses, he chuckled, and as he kept going he even laughed. My, this guy was CRA-ZY... but in a fun way! His tail curled over his back as he began to relax and enjoy himself.

Still, he wasn't completely sure what it was this cat wanted from him...
“not many males ask for your help hay?”, he raised a eyebrow his teeth showing in his smile.
“well there lose I guess, why comform to one, enjoy both is my plan”, again he spoke it as it was just a mear comment and didn’t go any further he would let the wolf sort out the rest, this was a good laugh.
Kane's eyes widened; so... he hád understood correct. This cat... he didn't mind to engage in sexual activity? With him?

Again, that spark of old curiousity flared up, a little voice whispering in his mind that, with the help of this male, that unknown territory could be entered. That, maybe, they could make it happen....

- ''So...'' They where close to the river now; they turned a corner around Kane's cave and the river stretched out before them. ''... You heard about me... helping females and enjoying sexual activity with them... decided to come and seek me out... and have... sex? With mé?'' Kane didn't feel like beating around the bush; it was better to be clear about it. His ears perked, he walked on until he stepped into the water, letting it flow around his ankles. ''Is that really what you came for...?''
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 30-09-2011 00:49

As the wolf laughed out when he was talking nightrod just grinned back, he like this wolf a lot, he was pretty lade back kind of a guy seemed to have sorted out his lot in life and was enjoying it, nightrod could respect that, and he wasn’t one of the normal creachers that saw a panther and started growling and stering up truble.

His territory was prime to really paradice stuff awesome, as he walked throw he already noticed a cuple of trees that he could proberbly do something dum in. They rounded a corner he could now see and just smell the stream, there was a cave there, he guess it was his den. He could smell wolf, and a hint of sex under it all. He felt a warmth around his own shealth at the scent.

He chuckled and followed on, once he saw the stream and saw kane enter it first, only polite he chaged in fall speed, he bounded into the water sending spray ever were and once he was deep enuf he dunked his whole body under the water. It was heaven it instetly cooled his black fur washing the dust off of it, he opened his mouth and let in big gulps of the life giving liquid. Then pushed his head above water sighing in relief.

“now I cant tell you how great this feels right now, I was in that sun for hours on that cliff face…wwwooooo”, he layed back on his back and floated for a bit.
Belly up.

''So...'' They where close to the river now; they turned a corner around Kane's cave and the river stretched out before them. ''... You heard about me... helping females and enjoying sexual activity with them... decided to come and seek me out... and have... sex? With mé?'' Kane didn't feel like beating around the bush; it was better to be clear about it. His ears perked, he walked on until he stepped into the water, letting it flow around his ankles. ''Is that really what you came for...?''

He looked up at the wolf, from his floating on his back trick learnt from the bears, his smile wide his face now clean and bright. He rolled over and waded back over to the wolf his sleek felin body exsting the water as it got shallower. He looked a lot better now, his fur bright and shinny, his red deep and blazing. With his wet fur his tonned mucles were there for all to see. He sat in the water tail swishing behing him exsited.

“yeah pretty much, they gave you high marks, said you were fit opened mind so I thought hell, why not”, he took a step closer.
“you game wolfy”, he let the word wolfy purr out from his throat a little. This wolf was to the point so he would be as well.

“we can go slow, I give and resive if you catch me drift”, he said with his cheeky grin and glinting eyes.

“or we can chill out im in no rush”.

(sorry is so short i thought il get it out before the end of the nigth :) )
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 30-09-2011 01:04

Kane very much enjoyed the company already; he appriciated the looks the panther threw around as they walked his grounds. Kane was rightfully proud of his territory, which gave him the opportunity to live life as he did. He loved it...
He chuckled and followed on, once he saw the stream and saw kane enter it first, only polite he chaged in fall speed, he bounded into the water sending spray ever were and once he was deep enuf he dunked his whole body under the water. It was heaven it instetly cooled his black fur washing the dust off of it, he opened his mouth and let in big gulps of the life giving liquid. Then pushed his head above water sighing in relief.

“now I cant tell you how great this feels right now, I was in that sun for hours on that cliff face…wwwooooo”, he layed back on his back and floated for a bit.
Belly up.
Kane laughed softly; the lifely cat enjoyed itself in the water and as droplets rained down on him, Kane enjoyed the refreshing effect. Obviously, the story that all felines hated water was a hoax, but he had always suspected that, hearing of tigers and some small cats swimming for fun. This panther was no exception to that, it seemed.
He looked up at the wolf, from his floating on his back trick learnt from the bears, his smile wide his face now clean and bright. He rolled over and waded back over to the wolf his sleek felin body exsting the water as it got shallower. He looked a lot better now, his fur bright and shinny, his red deep and blazing. With his wet fur his tonned mucles were there for all to see. He sat in the water tail swishing behing him exsited.

“yeah pretty much, they gave you high marks, said you were fit opened mind so I thought hell, why not”, he took a step closer.
“you game wolfy”, he let the word wolfy purr out from his throat a little. This wolf was to the point so he would be as well.

“we can go slow, I give and resive if you catch me drift”, he said with his cheeky grin and glinting eyes.

“or we can chill out im in no rush”.
Ah... it seemed they where coming to the point... And once again, that voice in his head whispered; 'Do it! You can, now. ASK him!'

- ''High marks, hm?'' Kane felt his grin widen. ''I'm very flattered indeed. I try my best....'' He then sat down, his bum in the water. While it seemed just a coincidence, it wasn't; Kane wanted to clean himself as well, especially with that certain request he had in mind...

- ''I... Uhm...'' He began, clearling his troath. ''How do I start...'' He paused, clearly hesitating, but then forced himself to look back at the panther. ''You might be surprised to hear this... But I was never really into all the anal-stuff myself, not even with the girls. I took it, if nothing else was offered... but it ain't what I réally long for.'' He studied his paws under the water, feeling a slight shame as he continued and tried to pick his words right. ''So, I guess you can understand that my desire isn't to... well, mate you, cover you, mount you, however you wish to call it... However...''

He really paused now, struggling to continue.

He had never told anyone about that secret desire, that strange curiousity. He had felt it was probably not very masculine, anyway... But now that there was a chance to actually find out, to actually make it happen, it was too good to let up just because he felt ashamed...

He cleared his troath again, uncomfortable for a moment.

- ''Uh... I hope you can... keep a secret...?'' He said, softly. ''I'd prefer this to stay between us... but... since you're offering...''

He gazed into the distance, gulping, then continued with a slight hesitance in his voice.

- ''You see... I always wondered... What is it like? For a female, I mean. Her point of view on it... BEING mated, something penetrating you, feeling something inside of you. It's just... a weird curiousity I have, I guess...''

He stared back down at his paws; damn... this was hard. He had never shared that with anyone, and here he was, admitting that secret question to a complete stranger, and a feline.

But it was a chance to finally find out....

- ''Damn it... I don't even know your name...'' He chuckled nervously.
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 07-10-2011 20:25

''High marks, hm?'' Kane felt his grin widen. ''I'm very flattered indeed. I try my best....'' He then sat down, his bum in the water. While it seemed just a coincidence, it wasn't; Kane wanted to clean himself as well, especially with that certain request he had in mind...

Nightrod laugh at his words again, he was still drifting on his back eyes closed.
“hehe don’t worry they said you rocked there world only down side is you spoile them to other males”, he laughed again, being a cat he didn’t have that problem with his exotic manhood with its barbs. So even if the wolf had had the best they wouldn’t forget nightrod in a hurry.

''I... Uhm...'' He began, clearling his troath. ''How do I start...'' He paused, clearly hesitating, but then forced himself to look back at the panther. ''You might be surprised to hear this... But I was never really into all the anal-stuff myself, not even with the girls. I took it, if nothing else was offered... but it ain't what I réally long for.'' He studied his paws under the water, feeling a slight shame as he continued and tried to pick his words right. ''So, I guess you can understand that my desire isn't to... well, mate you, cover you, mount you, however you wish to call it... However...''

Nightrod sat and waited for the wolf to find his words in his own time , no need to rush the male in this as it wasn’t to ever ones tastem and as kane spoke nightrod couldn’t help but feel disappointed as the wolf sounded like he didn’t want to play. No hard feeling so the saying gose.

“fuck me”, he offered as the wolf was trying to help him with his word serch and tese him a little.

''Uh... I hope you can... keep a secret...?'' He said, softly. ''I'd prefer this to stay between us... but... since you're offering...''

He put a paw to his chest his spirits now rising once more as the wolf was moving on.
“if asked, il keep a secret to my grave and spit in the face of those who would try to make me tell”, he said with his cheeky grin and a playful bow.

''You see... I always wondered... What is it like? For a female, I mean. Her point of view on it... BEING mated, something penetrating you, feeling something inside of you. It's just... a weird curiousity I have, I guess...''

At frist nightrod almost giggled, this wolf was being very cute with his shyness then when he finished he could have trackled the wolf to the ground and got going there and then.
But he stopped him self from going that far.

His eyes flashed a sly look on his face, he got to his paws and walked right up to the wolf so here muzzles wernt a inch apart.
“well I think I can help you there, if you don’t mind playing with a cat”, he said letting a purr roll into his voice.

He wouldn’t kiss the wolf that might take it to far with the kane, so instead he nuzzled him under the chin purring loudly, then licked his throat, after that like all cats he nuzzled him with his whole body rubbing his body past him letting his tail cural up under the wolfs chin.

“the name is nightrod”. He said now walking around him.

“now that’s out of the way, how do you want to play”, he said with his smile keeping his voice light.

“I can play rough”, he said going down into a stalking pose.
“or soft and slow or I can be romantic”, he finished his last word with his muzzle by the wolfs ear.

He walked away a little giving him space.
“or I cant just mount you and fuck ya brains out”, he said with his cheeky grin.
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 07-10-2011 21:45

He put a paw to his chest his spirits now rising once more as the wolf was moving on.
“if asked, il keep a secret to my grave and spit in the face of those who would try to make me tell”, he said with his cheeky grin and a playful bow.
Wow, it took so much gut to just spill it. Kane took another deep breath. It wasn't easy, not at all, but it was interesting none the less.
His eyes flashed a sly look on his face, he got to his paws and walked right up to the wolf so here muzzles wernt a inch apart.
“well I think I can help you there, if you don’t mind playing with a cat”, he said letting a purr roll into his voice.
Kane was, somehow, surprised and even a tad stunned for a moment, ears turning back and eyes widening. He hadn't expected such a open and direct response, such an immediate agreement to his request!

Oh god. Okay, he had spilled it, he had said it. And now... the cat AGREED. That was yet another shock to swallow down; now... it wás going to happen, if he didn't refuse it when push came to shove of course...

He tried to get himself together, return to his normal calm, layed-back atittude, the wolf he réally was. But for once, he wasn't the ''dominant party''. In fact, he would be the submissive one...

Oh god.
He wouldn’t kiss the wolf that might take it to far with the kane, so instead he nuzzled him under the chin purring loudly, then licked his throat, after that like all cats he nuzzled him with his whole body rubbing his body past him letting his tail cural up under the wolfs chin.
Kane couldn't find words; his troath suddenly felt dry and a nervous feeling overtook all his senses. He suddenly realised it; THAT, too, was part of the experience for the females, no doubt. The feeling to submit, to let it happen. To let someone be on top of you, dominante you, máte you... he suddenly understood how damn intimate it had to be for them... much more intense and different then it felt for a male like him...

It was already part of the experience...

Yet, as the panther rubbed his body against his own, it didn't feel strange or uncomfortable at first. In fact, Kane found himself lowering his head against his back to return the gentle rubs and warm hugs...

... then, he suddenly caught a peek of the large, round balls which where such a trademark of the feline species. They looked so soft, velvety, delicate. While Kane himself had unusually large balls himself for a wolf, it was still quite a stunning thing to see... And Kane was thrown back to the fact that he was about to be máted by another mále. He gulped; man... was he nervous!!

He felt strange, being shy while he usually wasn't shy at all, feeling the submitting one where he had always been the one that was confident, dominant and ready...
“the name is nightrod”. He said now walking around him.

“now that’s out of the way, how do you want to play”, he said with his smile keeping his voice light.
- ''Oh! Uh... yeah... Nightrod, that's a cool name! I.. uh...'' Kane gulped again, trying to get his nerves under control. He found so many questions thumbling through his head.

*Wil it hurt? I hope he won't be too hard on me... he won't force me if I change my mind... right? Will he take my scent... and if so, I hope I won't smell bad! I want to be... well, clean... nice. Not icky or dirty or... Oh god, what if it's too big and rips my ass to shreds? Oh fuck, what did I get myself into...*

But as he thought all of that, he once more found himself understanding the female role a LOT better. Many females had been insecure like this, he remembered all too well. Oh man, how hard it had to be to be a girl...!! How did they COPE?! How did they deal with this?? Was it worth it, for them? Being the submissive, helpless one, underneath a large male who had the power to force or hurt you....

Nightrod's voice, thankfully, snapped him from all these worried thoughts.
“I can play rough”, he said going down into a stalking pose.
“or soft and slow or I can be romantic”, he finished his last word with his muzzle by the wolfs ear.

He walked away a little giving him space.
“or I cant just mount you and fuck ya brains out”, he said with his cheeky grin.
Kane heard a small whimper escape his maw, and was shocked by that unexpected sound.
A WHIMPER?? Man, he hadn't whimpered since he was a pup!! And now, here he was, sitting his ass down in water to rinse himself, being about to submit to another male and be fucked. Just be fucked.

Was he bisexual now, like the panther?

He quickly dismissed that thought. It didn't matter.

More pressing matters thumbled through his head, the same worries as before making jolts of electricity travel up his spine, nervous energy he couldn't contain well as he still sat there, silent as stone.

He forced himself to get it together.

- ''I...'' He cleared his troath as his voice was unusually thin at first, then resumed, his voice sounding normal again. ''I'd prefer it... well... calm, gentle... I never tried this before.'' He groaned and shook his head, a nervous laugh escaping him. ''You have to forgive me, it's so new for me. And already...'' His eyes sparkled again as he looked at Nightrod. ''... just THINKING of doing this gives me an insight on how the girls must feel. I think this will be a great experience... But I can't denie I'm a little scared and a hell of a lot nervous.'' He grinned, feeling a little better to get that off his chest. ''I guess... we could try it right here, on the river bank, or in my cave if you prefer... but... eh...'' He paused, overthinking his words. ''Will you... can we... I mean, can I ask you a favour? This sure is something new and I would appriciate it a lot if you... well, if you're gentle at first, help me get used to it and such... I'm not even sure how it'll feel, or if it'll hurt... Just saying.''

He suddenly found himself snickering.

- ''Listen to me! I sound exáctly like the nervous virgins I deflowered myself... ain't that funny...''