Zombie Apocalypse (M Rated) (Leo)

This is the place where explicit mature RP happens. You can only access this corner with permission, so that people who do not wish to be confronted with such content won't be able to read it.

To gain access, please contact either Nakisha or Silverwolf92 and ask for permission.

ENTERING AT OWN RISK!!!
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 07-01-2013 22:51

Damn, Erez hadn't had a good fuck like this for days. Call him a sex-addict, but the wolf needed action at least three times a week, usually more to keep him satisfied. Yeah he had a reputation around the block as the insatiable animal, always lusting for the ladies. But when you're a soldier facing the bleak situation as they are, facing down zombies and fighting for survival, a little fun never hurts.

"oh...my.....god", she half cryed out.

A snarl ripped from his throat as he slammed into her, causing her to scream with ecstasy and that only fueled him to thrust harder into her. She was nearly there, he could just taste it.

Once more, gripping her full hips with both hands, he pulled back and gave it to her full, sending his member deep within her warm cavern and she exploded. The sounds of the mats tearing beneath her claws and the echo of her scream bouncing off the walls. At that moment he too finally let loose and jets of his ejaculation shot into her body, filling her.

He knew that he would be coming for a while, and so when he felt her collapse beneath him, he reached his mechanical arm around her waisted and held her to his chest, leaning down so that her back touched his fur as he continued to fill her. Grunting, he made small thrusts as he continued to cum. Her tail twitched slightly and it tickled his body, causing him to send out another jet of semen.

As he filled her, Erez nipped lightly at her shoulder, licking her back and drawing circles on her stomach with his arm. It would be a while.

"That's my girl. You came so beautifully, it makes me want to fuck you all over again," he whispered into her ear as he thrust again into her as he came.

He looked past her at the mats and chuckled at the damage she did, large tear marks raked the training mats. He was going to have to replace those....eventually.

------------------------------

Phillip glanced sideways towards the doc and was impressed with what he saw. The doctor wasn't a couch potato that's for sure. The man worked out, and worked out well. The broad shoulders and toned chest plus his nice ripped stomach made Phillip want to attack the man right there. Never mind the fact that he wasn't as ripped as perhaps a soldier, some results of stress could be seen, but he still had quite the body. And Phillip was never one to look solely at appearances.

But being the controlled person that he was, the fox anthro reigned in his hormones so that Jake couldn't see any evidence of desire.

"this was a good ider Philip, i didnt relised how much i need this"

Phillip chuckled as he stretched his arms over his head, his abs flexing as he exhaled and inhaled, getting the soreness out of his neck and back. He was doing this on purpose, but not like he would let Jake know of course.

"I'm not only a trained physician but I also studied health and physical therapy so I know how to soothe the body when it's under stress. Gosh if I didn't I'd be a gray fox right now and not red. What we need now is a hot shower plus loosening of the muscles and we'll be good to go for the next frenzy," he said with a grin.

"were not all as bold as you",

The fox anthro smiled as he faced the doctor.

"Really? Usually in the locker rooms, the men are walking around proud and nude. I guess I'm more used to the brawn type of men. It's good to be around some brains though, I prefer it over the brawn," he said as he walked over to one of the shower stalls and stepped in. There were no curtains so the fox just turned on the water towards the hot end and let the water hit his body.

At first he shivered due to the freezing water that came out first but slowly it heated up and he sighed in content as he started rubbing his body.

His ears perked up as he heard Jake speak to him over the sounds of running water.

"you done good for you frist day, as long as this keeps going i cant see a problem, i cant tell you how much it will help having some one i can relie on in there, the other docters are good but its the presser that gets to them, i look followed to seeing you under the real heat when it kicks in", he said feeling more relaxsed as he spoke.

"Oh I can't wait. Been a while since I've been under the heat of pressure. Got tired of working with practice dummies and simulations so finally time to get my paws dirty. You can count on me Doc, I got your back. Plus since I've known most of the recruits for a while, I can also give you a heads up on which ones got more potential than others in case we need more meds," he said as he took some shampoo, squirted some and started rubbing it into his fur, soon covering himself in bubbles.

After a while Phillip asked Jake a question.

"So Doc, you got yourself a girl waiting back on the mainland?" he started some casual conversation as he cleaned himself down here near his parts, shaking his head from time to time to make sure water didn't get into his ears.

--------------------------------

Aero was rubbing his paws together, his eyes bright like a pup getting ready to see the world.

"glad you both like your new weapons", the wolverin said gruffly but with a smile

The hunting dog chuckled as he turned to the wolverine.

"It's not like Heavy, it's love at first sight. This baby gonna blow some zombies up literally. Hope those buggers like sashimi zombie, cuz there's gonna be a lot after the next assault," he said as he whipped out a knife in his pocket and was tapping it against his paw, just thinking of how he was gonna destroy some dead suckers.

"Jag your rilfe will be ready for your next mission il make sure of it" Heavy said, then looked at blake, again smiling.

He nodded his head with a grin.

"I'll be counting on ya mate," he said as he walked over to retrieve a new shiner and tools to sharpen his blades with.

"might want to take him some were to get his shit together"

Aero chuckled as he saw the ecstatic anthro horse chatting away.

"Oh let him blow off some steam. You know we all get a little trigger happy about our weapons in this situation. Blake especially. You are a genius though with those weapons," he said as he patted Heavy's shoulder fondly.

((Well it took me a while but I finally posted Leo :D :D ))
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 15-03-2013 00:10

"That's my girl. You came so beautifully, it makes me want to fuck you all over again,"

Rose panted then moaned as he trust into her again, she was ridding the waves lost at see, she had been fucked proper fucked by this wolf, and she knew it would be a long time till she found some one to match that or beat it. she could feel his broad chest on her back as he held her off the ground.
that mixed with the after glow of her orgasm made it feel like she was weightless. There was something about a wolfs knot that was fantastic, that made her tremble with pleaser.

she turned her head to the side so he could see her eyes, she opened them and they were alert, clearly showing that she was fare from done.

"Well then wolfy put your money were your mouth is and fuck me some more", she said clenching her insides around his shaft.
He might be a great fighter but she could fuck like only bunnys could.

"we got all night".

-------------------

"I'm not only a trained physician but I also studied health and physical therapy so I know how to soothe the body when it's under stress. Gosh if I didn't I'd be a gray fox right now and not red. What we need now is a hot shower plus loosening of the muscles and we'll be good to go for the next frenzy,"

Jake laughed as he walked up to his own shower, he turned on the water waited a moment for it to warm up and throw his towl on the rack and stepped in facing the shower wall but kept talking to the fox.

"yeah like me a silver fox, a human saying for a guy who go's completely gray", he laughed thinking of the irony.

"Really? Usually in the locker rooms, the men are walking around proud and nude. I guess I'm more used to the brawn type of men. It's good to be around some brains though, I prefer it over the brawn,"

Jake smiled as he started rubbing the soap over him self.

"No im just modest", he said with a laugh.

"Oh I can't wait. Been a while since I've been under the heat of pressure. Got tired of working with practice dummies and simulations so finally time to get my paws dirty. You can count on me Doc, I got your back. Plus since I've known most of the recruits for a while, I can also give you a heads up on which ones got more potential than others in case we need more meds,"[i/]

"Yes that will be good, i need to streamline this prosess a lot more to get better people, as you can see tuf times have ment i had to lower the standard", he said feeling more relaxed even thow they were talking about work, the hot water was working its magic.

"So Doc, you got yourself a girl waiting back on the mainland?"
Lucky doc was facing away from the fox so he could hid his blush.

"umm no i havent to much of a workaholic i think, plus haven't found the .... girl for me", he said thinking of the female anthros he use to watch in the clubs, then feeling a wash of shame. he covered it with a queston of his own.

"how about you, a young fox like you must have many vixens cueing up for you", he said with humor in his voice.

"It's not like Heavy, it's love at first sight. This baby gonna blow some zombies up literally. Hope those buggers like sashimi zombie, cuz there's gonna be a lot after the next assault,"

Heavy chuckled and started to limp away.

"I'll be counting on ya mate," he said as he walked over to retrieve a new shiner and tools to sharpen his blades with.

"Oh let him blow off some steam. You know we all get a little trigger happy about our weapons in this situation. Blake especially. You are a genius though with those weapons,"

The wolverine stopped and looked back at him with his crocked grin.
"yeah but remeber he's a leader of a unit he needs to show restraint, iv got to get back to work", he walked away desprate to look at the dater his cybernetic eye had recorded, he wasnt happy with a couple of things on both weapons.

after awile Blake turned to the the leader of the scouts and signed.
"I need a drink want to join me", he said clapping his massive hand on the dogs shoulder.

(well it took me much MUCH much longer but here you go :P )
live fast, die young in a nice pair of shorts.
plz for give my spelling Image
umm you all rock :D
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 16-03-2013 03:43

"yeah like me a silver fox, a human saying for a guy who go's completely gray", he laughed thinking of the irony. "No im just modest", he said with a laugh.

Philip chuckled as he scrubbed himself and then turned around, grabbing his bushy tail and giving it a good soaping.

"What are you talking about Doc? There's not a speck of gray hair on your head. Looking good. I'm shocked you don't have the ladies fighting to get a piece of ya," the fox commented as he snuck a glance at the nude doctor next stall over.

Damn he looked fine, was the fox's thought as he quickly eyed the doc's body and looked away minding his own business. But he couldn't help but imagine if the doc would be into a homosexual relationship. Probably not but a guy could dream right? Yeah, he was gonna have some wet dreams tonight.

Quickly Philip turned the water colder for him to kill his growing erection. He watched carefully as his member slunk back into his furry sheath and he went back to soaping himself.

"Yes that will be good, i need to streamline this prosess a lot more to get better people, as you can see tuf times have ment i had to lower the standard", he said feeling more relaxed even thow they were talking about work, the hot water was working its magic.

Philip turned into what Jake was talking about and was gland that the topic took his mind off trying to get the human doctor into bed with him.

"Next time you have a promotion selection, let me know and I can recommend some folks to save some time off interviews and observationals. There are like four or five that I've seen that have real skills that could help us out in tight situations. Plus their talents are a waste being training on dummies all the time. I know what that feels like," the fox said as he reached behind to get his back and neck.

"umm no i havent to much of a workaholic i think, plus haven't found the .... girl for me", he said

Philip chuckled, not knowing of Jake's preferences towards female anthros, "Like I said Doc, I'm shocked you don't have chicks fighting to get a piece of ya. It's not everyday you find men with brains that look as well as you look," he said as he scrubbed himself.

"how about you, a young fox like you must have many vixens cueing up for you", he said with humor in his voice.

A smile crept onto Philip's face as he imagined how Jake would react if he told him he batted for the other team. Instead he decided to play safe for now.

"Nah. Haven't met the right one yet. You're right, I do have some lined up but sadly I'm just not attracted towards them. Looking for someone particular to spend my time with. Even if we're stuck in a situation where we don't know what's going to happen tomorrow, I still want to choose wisely you know?" he said as he resisted the urge to stroke himself. They showered on, neither knowing the thoughts going on in the other's heads.

--------------------------

The wolverine stopped and looked back at him with his crocked grin.
"yeah but remeber he's a leader of a unit he needs to show restraint, iv got to get back to work", he walked away desprate to look at the dater his cybernetic eye had recorded, he wasnt happy with a couple of things on both weapons.

after awile Blake turned to the the leader of the scouts and signed.
"I need a drink want to join me", he said clapping his massive hand on the dogs shoulder.

Aero had just pulled out one of his swords and smiled as he watched the cyborg wolverine walk away, probably to fix up the things he didn't like on the weapons. Knowing Heavy, he was picky about quality and wanted perfection.

After a while Blake approached him and Aero had just finished shining his blades.

"Oh you're on buddy. Could use a good drink right about now," the dog said with a toothy grin as he sheathed his swords and walked out of the weaponary with the large horse anthro.

-------------------------------

((lol moving on to another day, and day's getting closer to them setting the mission to hit the coast to get supplies, time for some action))

After the shower, Jake and Philip retreated for some well deserved rest. Once they reached Jake's room they immediately tackled the pile of reports waiting for them as well as some proposals that awaited Jake's decision. Philip helped him out and the workload was cut in half. Time flew and by the time the two were done it was well into the early morning, 3am and they both needed sleep before the hell of the next day.

Philip retired to the spare room that Jake's place had and tidied up to sleep. The fox had a little trouble sleeping as he imagined Jake right next door. Damn, Philip was thinking he needed to see Nighttrod sometime if this was how it was gonna be. Damn Jake for being very desireable.

((you can continue with them waking up and getting read for work :) ))

------------------------------------------------------

In that training room, Erez lost count of how many times he and Rose fucked. It was well after a day they were able to leave that room. After countless fucks and orgasms, they were finally spent and decided to put their energy (or lackthereof) into something that would benefit the group.

Erez retreated back to his captains quarters and was trying to come up with a plan about the coast trip to retrieve much-needed supplies and equipment. In the back of his mind though, he smirked as he imagined the difficulty of walking for Rose. Damn did that girl know how to fuck.

He stretched out his body in the chair and felt satisfied as he heard a few bones pop and crack. He cracked his neck and sighed as he formulated the plan.

He had to set up a meeting with the other squad captains in order to see their imput and today might be the day.

His office door slid open and the wolf looked up just in time to see Aero walk in, a grin on his face.

"Ah Aero, perfect, just the hound I wanted to see," Erez said as he stood up and shook the hunting dog anthro's hand.

Aero saluted the other captain.

"Really? Then I must have gotten here in time. I was meaning to ask Rosie Hause. The uppers placed her into Scout but I heard that you two know each other. Was gonna ask what you thought of her before I met her myself. But that can wait till later. What do you have?" he asked and Erez indicated the stack of papers on his desk with information detailing ideas about the supplies they needed to get from the mainland.

"Need you to help me round up the other captains to discuss how we are going to retrieve the supplies coming in from the mainlands. We can meet in conference room 5 in 20 minutes. Tell them to bring their seconds if they don't have a partner," Erez said as he clapped Aero on the shoulder and the two walked out of the office. "Oh yeah, bring Rosie to this meeting. She can act as your second and you can see her personality," Erez suggested as he walked off to find his partner.

Erez walked off in one direction while Aero walked off in another, probably to find Blake as well as Rosie.

Erez found Vivian in the bar and he was slightly worried as it was quite early for Vivian to be drinking. He walked up next to her hunched form and rubbed his good hand up and down her back.

"Hey Viv, what's up? It's too early to be wasted," he chuckled as she raised her head to look at him.

Vivian saw him and was glad to see a friendly face. She leaned her head on his toned chest and sighed. Erez moved his hand to her hair and rubbed it soothingly.

"Got chewed out by a superior for lack of action when technically it was their fault for not giving orders. I tried to explain the situation but they wouldn't hear it. Told me to straighten out the plan of supply retrieval and send in the proposal after a meeting with all the captains. But I got pissed off and was here since...like an hour ago I guess," she responded and relaxed against his strong chest and inhaled his masculine scent.

Erez chuckled as he pulled her gently to her feet.

"Well you read my mind. I'm calling a captain's meeting now in conference room 5. I got Aero to round up the others and we'll meet there in 20. Let's get you fixed up Viv," he said as he let her lean on his shoulder as he walked her to her room to freshen up.

As Vivian took a quick shower, she talked about ideas with Erez who was right outside the bathroom. And although Erez did say the two would go no further than friends and partners, the thought of the beautiful human girl naked and so close almost drove him crazy. But today was probably not a good day to flirt with Vivian. They needed to get this plan rolling in order to appease the superiors.

Vivian finished showering and changing and the two went to round up some other captains as they proceeded to conference room 5.

------

Aero had found Blake first and passed the news on to him and the horse anthro said he'd be there soon. Then the hunting dog went off to find Rosie. He found her in the gym punching away some morning stress he assumed.

He cleared his throat as he neared her.

"Rosie Hause. I'm your new captain Aero Jagger of Scout. Relax thought as there's nothing serious, just want to ask you to join me and the other captains in a conference about the supply retrieval that's going to happen soon. I'd like to get to know you better as part of Scout and you'll get to hear valuable information and give us your ideas. Sound good? Plus Erez suggested I bring you since I don't have a partner captain," Aero said to the hare as he admired her for a second.

She was definitely a wild beauty, a rare flower in their ranks. So when Erez said he knew Rosie, did he know her that well?
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 26-03-2013 00:52

After there long days training if it could be called that rose had gone back to her quarters had showered and gone to bed, feeling sore but exstremly satisfied she hadn’t had a seeing to like that in a hell of a long time. And she had layed her head down feeling at one with the world.

If only her dreams had taken on the same relaxed feeling she had felt before she had gone to sleep but it wasn’t meant to be, as she had one of her nightmares that plagued her when ever she let her guard down. She was running throw a building she regonised well, her old home just as she remembered it, but insted of being the young bunny of before she was in her combat cloaths with her shot gun in paw.

Rage was surging throw her body as zombies ran out to meet her, all of them being people she had once known. Local familys, friends, the familys gardeners and servants all those she had once loved and look apone as apart of her family as a child. But she felt no such ties with them now as she shot each of them down with out mercy, she felt no pitty no remors no sorry for they were only zombies empty shells.

She knew the way she was running it was the same way she had ran on that day. She came to the study ready, she paused her back to the wall, and after a heart beat went throw the door way rasing her shot gun as she did ready for the sight.

She wasn’t ready thow, her mother, father and siblings turned to look at her, all of them zombies horrific wounds over there body’s there cloths soaked in blood. She froze like she had done as a young bunny, tears welling up in her eyes. Her father staggered towards her groaning reaching out his paws, one side of his face had been torn open, you could see in side of his mouth, his eye was missing only a bloody socket.

But he spoke in those words that hunted her still to this day, they sounded loud and clear just the same when he had screamed them at her on that day.
“RUNN ROSE RUUN”.

Suddenly she was the bunny again, the shotgun in her paws was to heavy for her to hold, it fell to the floor with a clatter, her father towered above her then dived at her, she screamed but no sound came out she couldn’t move couldn’t scream nothing, he knocked her onto her back and was above her, she tired to push him off but couldn’t, he lowered his mutilated face to hers slowly, blood drool and gore dribbling down on to her face.
“you didn’t run fast enough”, he said to her his voice gurgling.

Then with a start she woke up and for a moment she didn’t relise were she was, she kicked off the bed sheets and swung her left arm out as if to try and knock the zombie off of her, but all her fist connected with was the wall by her bed which she put a whole in. she looked around panting hard getting a grip on her self. She growled to her self in the darkness of her tiny courters, no more then a small bit of foor, cupboard and bed, was all a trainee got.

She had let her guard down to much again and now the fresh wave of momory that always followed those dreams was apone her, she swore loudly and jumped off her bed angry with herself and her momentary panic . she had promised her self that she would never frezz like that again, like pray or a feral rabbit in car head lights, but even when she did it in her dreams it made her mad.

She looked over at her clock it was early could have bene only hours since she got back, but she wasn’t going to sleep now, so like she normaly did when these dreams crept up on her, she got dressed and made her way down to the gym to work it off. It would be nice and empty or so she thought, when she got there she found that the massive horse blake was there lifting weights but he was focust on his work out and she was in no mood to chat, pluss she had never spoken to the leader of the bolder squad any way.

She started her routen as always push ups, sit ups, squats, weights, running then finaly got to the punching bag, she always enjoyed working out on the bag.
She worked out hard working herself into a pant and didn’t let up, she could still remember how easily Erez had over powered her, thought it had ended well, she wanted to get better and was focused on that.

"Rosie Hause. I'm your new captain Aero Jagger of Scout. Relax thought as there's nothing serious, just want to ask you to join me and the other captains in a conference about the supply retrieval that's going to happen soon. I'd like to get to know you better as part of Scout and you'll get to hear valuable information and give us your ideas. Sound good? Plus Erez suggested I bring you since I don't have a partner captain,"

Rose turned when she heard the canine she was about to sult him but when he said relaxes she did, she had become robotic about it, was the only way she had found that she could put up with all the army stuff, so wasn’t sorry for the excuse to not do it. She was surprised to hear he wanted to take her to the meeting and was also surprised to hear that she had been choisen to be in scout, i guess it had come throw wile Erez and hear and been fucking.

he didn’t say any thing at first just looked him up and down wile she cort her breath, he was lean and muscle and she liked it, another canine, another predator, she couldn’t keep a small grin off her face as she walked over to him.

“Sure its wise taking some one like me to a fucking meeting”, she said with her smile in place.

“surprised Erez hasn’t warned you about me”, she said in her good nachered way.

She liked the idear of being a second in command but was surprised at it being menchioned so soon he hadn’t even seen her in the filed yet.
And she didn’t no this dog yet ether, didn’t no if she could and would trust him, or weather she would want to risk her life for him.

“Want to limber up first, work off some steam before we got to a boring fucking meeting”, she said adrenilin from her work out still working around her body, she hoped paw to paw arms up ready, she wanted to see what he was made of just for starters to see if he was worth her respect with skill at lest.

“I want to see what my new captins got i don’t follow pussys”, she said knowing she might be crossing a line.

(oo a bit rusty i think and its getting a bit late so please exuse my rather weak replie i think once we get going again il get back into my stride :D)
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 30-03-2013 04:30

((Lol please don't mind the heat that will go on between some characters :P it happens))

Erez and Vivian arrived in Conference Room 5...and were met with an empty room. Well they expected as much. Despite all that were accounted to come holding ranks of captains and lieutanants or co-captains, punctuality wasn't a strong point.

Plus the two Rush captains were early by 10 minutes. It was no wonder no one had showed up yet.

Vivian dimmed the lights of the room as her headache wasn't in the mood to play with bright light. Besides she was slightly tipsy from her morning drink. She had mixed vodka with some Jack and it was extra potent today. Her frustration with the higher officials made her want to drown herself and forget the war was even happening.

Erez walked over to the computer and turned on the machine, setting up maps and projections that they would be using during their meeting. Once in a while though his grey eyes would flicker towards Vivian to see how she was holding up.

Vivian stood by a chair, one hand holding her forehead while the other supported the hand holding her forehead. A sigh escaped her lips as she massaged her head with her fingers.

Erez stared as her still-wet hair clung to her neck, which was exposed by her jacket collar. His sharp eyes caught a single droplet sliding down her lush skin and he was suddenly feeling the urge to lick her neck.

He cursed the desire. He had made it clear that the relationship between the two of them would be strictly business and partners. Erez had learned the harship of losing a loved one the hard way and he didn't want to experience it again. But with Vivian it was hard to hold back. Especially since she matched him so well.

Erez knew he liked women, knew he liked bedding women, but Vivian was different. He didn't feel like wanting to screw her out of lust or fun. Rosie was just a temptation he couldn't resist, but Vivian...the wolf anthro didn't know how to go about the human woman.

Vivian groaned and placed her hand on her neck, stretching her neck to the side, exposing more skin and Erez felt his feet move on their own. He approached Vivian, arms going around her waist as he lowered his muzzle to her neck.

"Erez?" Vivian questioned but gasped when she felt the heat of his tongue touch her cold flesh. She shivered and gasped as he rasped his tongue across her neck, licking off the water droplets and slowly crushing her body against his.

Oh this was bad....Vivian let out a small groan at how good it felt to have his firm body molded to hers, and how nice it felt to feel his powerful arms around her. What she wouldn't give to have him in her bed just once.

She felt his experienced fingers kneading her flesh, hitting her knots as they traveled their way up her back, massaging her neck and shoulders as he continued to nuzzle his cold nose against her skin.

But it ended sooner than she would have liked. Erez pulled away and released her. Vivian fought hard to keep the disappointment from her face as she turned to him. He gave her a lazy grin and pointed to his neck.

"Better?" he asked and Vivian suddenly felt her muscles loosen up and she was more relaxed.

That sly bastard.

She gave him a grin and popped her neck, swishing her hair about her as she touched the area on her neck where he was intimate with her.

"Much, thanks," she told him and then their relationship was back to how it always was.

They then went to setting up the meeting, waiting for the others to arrive, but the lingering heat of what it felt like to be in each other's arms remained in their memories.

--------------------------

((hohoho let's have some fun shall we? :P ))

Philip woke up, sweaty and wet....and with an erection. Furrowing his fuzzy brows, he lifted the sheets to eye his swollen member, making a tent in the sheets.

All from a delicious dream he had. A dream that included a certain human doctor who wasn't too far away.

With a grumble Philip got out of bed and immediately took a quick cold shower, killing his erection.

Getting out, he toweled his fur dry and looked at the time. It was early....he had time to kill before he had to get to work with Jake. And he was in need of some...intimate assistance.

He got dressed and put on his white lab coat, making sure he didn't give away clues to what he was doing, and then left a note for Jake on the kitchen table since the man wasn't awake yet. ((let's just say he wasn't))

He left the room and headed towards the garage to find a certain panther who he knew would be down for some fun.

Philip reached the garage and looked around for a familiar face.

"Nightrod? You here?" he called out seeing the mostly deserted garage.

----------------------------

“Sure its wise taking some one like me to a fucking meeting”, she said with her smile in place.

“surprised Erez hasn’t warned you about me”, she said in her good nachered way.

Oh she had spunk alright. Aero chuckled good-naturedly as he watched her walk towards him. He stood up straight and tall, his arms behind his back as his eyes admired her figure.

"I'll take my chances. Who knows, perhaps you could be the insight we need at this meeting. I find it always nice to have some blunt perspectives here and there. And besides, I'm sure the other captains would be delighted with a fresh face and equally fresh atitude around. And I've already been warned," he told her with a sly grin.

"Erez told me about you. Even recommended you to me. And you could say I'm here to confirm that recommendation," he added with another chuckle.

This bunny piqued his interest. Normally Aero wasn't really interested in many things, weapons and stealth tactics yes, blowing up zombies yes, but not much. This girl was mighty interesting, and amusing. He liked the fresh attitude she brought, almost like Erez but sassier.

Now he was curious to see how she would do on the field. Or rather than that, he wanted to see how well she would fare against him in a match. Hopefully well, but then no one could match him in close-range combat.

Out of all the captains, Aero Jagger was the number one captain in close-range combat and never lost a match. His expertise in martial arts was famous. Not even Erez or Vivian bested him. And though others told him to take a lieutenant or partner, Aero had not found the one to train under his paw.

Perhaps....

“Want to limber up first, work off some steam before we got to a boring fucking meeting”, she said adrenilin from her work out still working around her body, she hoped paw to paw arms up ready, she wanted to see what he was made of just for starters to see if he was worth her respect with skill at lest.

“I want to see what my new captins got i don’t follow pussys”, she said knowing she might be crossing a line.

Aero chuckled again, he was doing that a lot today, as he lifted his arm and checked the time on his watch. Ten minutes till the conference was going to start.

He saw Blake from the corner of his eye watching them and figured he might as well test the girl here and now.

"Alright lass, let's see what you've got," he said as he placed some papers on a table and stretched his lean arms. He popped his neck and shook his head slightly, ruffling his spotted fur as he indicated for her to hop into the ring. The ring was like those wrestling rings, tough but soft padded floor and lined with stiff elastic bands to prevent falling out of the ring.

"You got ten minutes to try and land a hit on me lass," he spoke as he took a slight step to the side and held a position, waiting for her to strike first.

He had to see if she was quick enough to keep up with him. And if she was the one he would personally train.

"I'll have you know that I don't allow pussies on Team Scout, you've got to show me you can earn your place on my team. We're crucial to the success of this war. If you've got what it takes, then perhaps I can make your while and take you under my paw as my lieutenant," he said as he stood lightly on his feet, making sure he had the ability to move with the slightest movement clue from her.

((hehe he'll beat her. Don't take offense though. The captains are in a totally different class. Erez beat Rosie in strength, and Aero will bewilder her with his speed. But then that's when Rosie will improve :) ))

Aero gave her a toothy grin, one filled with adventure and merth rather than lust or anything else. But respect was evident in his eyes as he stared at her. This girl, he liked her attitude.
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 01-04-2013 22:55

The garage asit was called was massive, filled with Trucks, hummers, APVs, bikes you name it, the huge doors that lead out into the wastes loomed over the lot, it was like a entrance into a castle or cathedral. Nightrod had a whole corner to him self and his work shop were he and his team of macnics fixed all the viricals that the Crusaders used. his team was made up of mostly civilian mechanics which he had picked over time, this was also were he held his raves all for the benifit of the civilians really.

Nightrod had always been a early riser, even if he got late nights it was just in his blood, wile he was in the wastes he got sleep when ever he could so day or night never really bothered him, he was use to it. He had been up a wile now and was out side his Big truck which was also his home in the wastes and in the under ground base. This truck thow worked fine hadnt moved in a wile, he didnt use this to take the Crusaders out on there missions as the in side of his truck was full of, kitchen, bedroom, lounge and garage, so he had built another truck to take the troops.

He was sitting on a small stool in front of a motor bike that he had been fixing for a wile now, it was a off roader, it wouldn't be much good throw a hord of zombies but as a quick get away it could come in handy, pluss he found doing work like this when it was quiet was quite relaxing if any thing. He was in white tank top, and long shorts, the tank top was clean wile the shorts were quit oily.

"Nightrod? You here?"

He heard his name called out and his ears twitched in the diction of the voice, in this part of the garage were all the broken down and near repaired motors were he was hiden behind it all, he didnt recornise the voice straight away but knew it, he grabbed a rag from the top of his tool box and stood up and turned to see Philip the Fox padding over.

His muzzle instently broke into its normal cheery but trouble makers grin.
"Well hello there Quack what brings you to my oily kneck of the woods".
He throw the rag down and grab his mug of tea from the top of the hummer that had been hidding him from view, took a swig then place it back down.

"Your up a bit early for you shift workers, i haven't hurt my self yet ether", he said laughing, now leaning back on the huge back wheel of his truck.

"I'll take my chances. Who knows, perhaps you could be the insight we need at this meeting. I find it always nice to have some blunt perspectives here and there. And besides, I'm sure the other captains would be delighted with a fresh face and equally fresh atitude around. And I've already been warned," he told her with a sly grin.

"Erez told me about you. Even recommended you to me. And you could say I'm here to confirm that recommendation",

She shrugged as she walked over to him.
"on your head be it", she said as she started to hope paw to paw, her blood was still racing a mile a minted, she had fought Erez and now she wanted to fight to dog she had heard so much about, the trainees spoke about the captains all the time, who they would like to serve and what not, and Aero was known to be the best paw to paw fighter.

"Alright lass, let's see what you've got," he said as he placed some papers on a table and stretched his lean arms. He popped his neck and shook his head slightly, ruffling his spotted fur as he indicated for her to hop into the ring. The ring was like those wrestling rings, tough but soft padded floor and lined with stiff elastic bands to prevent falling out of the ring.

"You got ten minutes to try and land a hit on me lass," he spoke as he took a slight step to the side and held a position, waiting for her to strike first.

He had to see if she was quick enough to keep up with him. And if she was the one he would personally train.

"I'll have you know that I don't allow pussies on Team Scout, you've got to show me you can earn your place on my team. We're crucial to the success of this war. If you've got what it takes, then perhaps I can make your while and take you under my paw as my lieutenant,"

When the dog said he was up for the fight she nearly shouted in glee, but she kept her mouth shut and her smile said what she felt about it, she was exstatic she craved a good fight she was on a high after her night with the wolf and she was in a good mood.

"i ant no pussy, i eat pussy for breakfast, and that said i dont fight for dick head ether", she said her arms up hoping around she was ready, she was already warmed up so she could go all out straight away she would need to, to have any chance of laying a hit on the dog, but she wanted blood and she would get it.

She moved suddenly coming in with a right hook then going in for a left upper cut, then a a headbutt, then a floury of jabs. then a hop back and one over her powerful bone shattering spinning kicks, then flowed it with the another.

she wanted this, and she knew this was her best and might be her only chance to show this captin what she could do.

Mean wile blake was still watching, he was suprised to she how well the hare moved, she was no novis at this, but Aero was another leag, he often spared with the dog, but there fighting styles were so different, Power vs speed, one of blakes hay makers would crack the dogs skull but it was just landing the hit that was the problem. he stood up and moved to the eage of the ring to watch more closely.
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 04-04-2013 17:15

Philip saw the familiar black head appear behind a heap of machines that looked in serious need of some fixing.

Besides Nightrod, the garage seemed empty. Empty enough to do some naughty things that is.

But should they risk it in the garage or should they get a room was the question.

Philip eyed Nightrod as the panther walked over. Dressed in a white wifebeater and some cargo shorts, the sleeveless showed off his natural panther physique and he looked pretty good too.

His muzzle instently broke into its normal cheery but trouble makers grin.
"Well hello there Quack what brings you to my oily kneck of the woods".
He throw the rag down and grab his mug of tea from the top of the hummer that had been hidding him from view, took a swig then place it back down.

"Your up a bit early for you shift workers, i haven't hurt my self yet ether", he said laughing, now leaning back on the huge back wheel of his truck.

Philip broke into a mischievous smirk as he held Nightrod's gaze and shrugged his shoulders, acting nonchalant.

"Morning to you too Nightrod. I am up early, but not for my shift. I'm here to have...some fun. Your offer from the other day when you were getting patched up," he left hanging as he came closer and pressed his lean body up against the feline's.

"...that offer still good?" he finished off as a whisper into the cat's mechanical ears.

The fox anthro lifted a hand and placed it on the panther's well-toned chest and slowly dragged his hand down until it was teasing the edge of his shorts.

"Here or somewhere else?" Philip asked, ready for some fun he hadn't had in a while.

------------------------

Aero waited for Rosie to get into the ring and once she did he could tell she wasn't going to be a pushover. She was going to give it her all and he liked that.

"i ant no pussy, i eat pussy for breakfast, and that said i dont fight for dick head ether", she said her arms up hoping around she was ready, she was already warmed up so she could go all out straight away she would need to, to have any chance of laying a hit on the dog, but she wanted blood and she would get it.

Aero let out a laugh at what she had to say and the grin reached his eyes as they began to spar off. It was obvious with the way Aero behaved during a fight, he enjoyed the adrenaline rushing through his body from the thrill of the fight. A hunter to the core.

And although that was rare to find in a herbivore, it seemed like this Rosie was burning up from a rush of adrenaline too.

This should be a fun 10 minutes.

She moved suddenly coming in with a right hook then going in for a left upper cut, then a a headbutt, then a floury of jabs. then a hop back and one over her powerful bone shattering spinning kicks, then flowed it with the another.

She came in fast, but Aero saw her leg movements and countered accordingly.

He side-stepped the right hook and leaned back to avoid the upper cut, but he could feel the force of the punch as he dodged and he acknowledged her speed and power as being above average and well suited for Scout.

The headbutt though was a bad move on her part. Although Aero chose to move out of the way of the attack, he could have easily arranged her face to become intimate with the floor with that headbutt. All it would take was a tiny push to the back of her head and she'd be kissing the dirt.

But then she launched into a barage of punches which was pretty impressive. Aero dodged them or blocked them with his own hands. Many times he lightly tapped her paws to deflect her blows as he was hitting them at a certain angle which made her arms lose control and render her attacks harmless.

Her punches stopped and his eyes immediately narrowed in on her footwork to see what she would do next.

His sharp eyes saw her hop back, saw the tight coiling of her leg muscles as she bent down and he predicted a spin kick aimed at his face. In no time, as she kicked he ducked down, feeling her leg fly over his head.

Then another one came at him from below, quick thinking on her part, making him do a back flip to avoid it and land away from her.

He checked the watch to make sure they were on time.

"5 minutes," he said to her as he then returned his full attention to her to see what she could give him next.

Out of the corner of his eyes, he saw Blake watching them with interest. Aero made a mental note to ask Blake later of his impression and evaluation of Rosie Hause.
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 10-04-2013 00:27

"Morning to you too Nightrod. I am up early, but not for my shift. I'm here to have...some fun. Your offer from the other day when you were getting patched up," he left hanging as he came closer and pressed his lean body up against the feline's.

"...that offer still good?"

His ear twiched and a trill ran up the spine of the panther as Philip spoke into his ear and pressed his body up to the Nights. Night could so with some warm flesh up agest his own, after his temper with the truck the other day and his frustration with his lake of advencher lately, this could be just what he needed.

he wondered at who out of the two of them would be the dominat one, and as he did his grin widdened and his purr started deep in his chest. he glanced around the huge garage, they were the only two in there at that moment.

"Here or somewhere else?"

He rapped his arms around the fox with out saying any thing and turned him around so the foxses back was to nightrods truck, he pulled the fox tight to his powerful body, slipped his paws down his back and with little warning linked his arms under the foxses ass and lifted him up so they were level the fox legs rapped around his own body, his arms holding him up from underneath.

He grined his muzzle close to the foxses breathing in his scent, iv got a place in mind. he then put his mouth to the fox and kissed him deeply and as he did he walked towords the door of his truck. he slipped his ruff toung into the fox warm mouth, and now he was walking up the steps to his front door so to speak, he quickly reached up and pulled the door open and then stepped into the back of his truck and into his home, and had been his home since the out brake. it was suprisinly spacy in the truck and all one room, lounge, kitchen and bedroom all there, it was well made but nightrod didn't give the fox any time to look around as he quickly walked over to his bed and throw the anthro down on it, his tail lashing his eyes bright and alive, his grin wide on his face.

"here will be fine i think", he said with his purr deep in his voice.

"you look even better on my bed", he said his good nachered fun loving voice tanted with his lust.

He grabbed his vest and pulled it off, to show his muscular, tonned body. it was scared thow, but not from zombies Philip would have no trouble in seeing that those scars were from mostly knife and gun wounds, a shadow of his past, and the worst scar was a nasty burn mark that ran down his left hip that was viserbal above the top of his shorts and went down his leg.

"come on foxy lets see that red furr", the cat purred.
"or do i need to rip those close off you", he joked showing his claws.

"5 minutes,"
She panted, she wasnt going to lose this no way, but at the same time she was have one hell of a time, she loved working this hard, working her self this hard, testing her limets, she wanted more time with this dog, more time to try and land a hit, and wanted to get hit back, she found it a relise unlike the rest of her kin she didnt mind blood.

"dont fight like a dick", she said about the dog.
"no bad for a old dog", she said laughing a little batwen her pants, but with out giving the guy time to replie she jumped at him with another kick, landed and instently went into another kick with the other leg springing around then following with another, the three were all in one smooth mosion almost like a dance, if she wasnt quite fast enuf or strong enuf one thing she did have was grace she could move exstremly well to well for her manner and the way she was, a old shadow of her the past she hid from ever one.

after that she hit back into her punches and jabs, she was mixing all her moves together she was at her best near her limit, she wished she was out in the wastes she found that she was extremely good at using her surrounding to beat a aponat, jumping around the place walls roofs using ever thing to her advantage but in a roped ring it was different type of fighting, more proper, more of a sport.
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 11-04-2013 00:44

He rapped his arms around the fox with out saying any thing and turned him around so the foxses back was to nightrods truck, he pulled the fox tight to his powerful body, slipped his paws down his back and with little warning linked his arms under the foxses ass and lifted him up so they were level the fox legs rapped around his own body, his arms holding him up from underneath.

Philip was surprised to say the least when Nightrod picked him up easily. Well given that he wasn't fast, the fox anthro wasn't too surprised. But oh his hands under his ass felt really nice.

Hell the fox really needed this. And he could tell so did the panther.

"Oh well hello. Someone's eager," Philip chuckled as he wrapped his legs around Night's waist and gave them a squeeze, pressing his erection against Night's.

Philip grinned seductively as Night lowered his mouth and the two were caught in a heated make-out session. He felt them move and squeezed Night tighter, causing friction between their bodies as the panther walked towards somewhere.

He felt Nightrod takes some steps upward and figured they were going up some stairs and he dared a peek behind him in between kisses to see them entering a trailer home of sorts.

Philip was drawn back into their tongue fight, his rough canine tongue fighting against Night's feline tongue. The heat that was building was so thick it could be cut with a knife.

Night walked further into his home and then Philip felt himself get thrown and his back hit a soft mattress. He looked up into the heated look in Night's eyes and gave the panther a sexy grin of his own.

"here will be fine i think", he said with his purr deep in his voice.

"you look even better on my bed", he said his good nachered fun loving voice tanted with his lust.

Philip chuckled, a husky sound as he watched Night strip off his vest, revealing a muscular and toned body. Oh it was drool-worthy. Philip didn't even mind the scars, in fact he thought they made Night look even sexier.

He reached out and ran his hands over Night's body, running over his fur and the muscles hidden beneath that sleek black pelt.

Then suddenly Philip grabbed Night's arms and pulled him towards the bed, flipping them over so that he was soon straddling the panther anthro. The fox's legs were on either side of Night's hip, their erections were pressed up against one another and the fox's paws were running over Night's tight abs.

"Hmm you look even better under me," the fox growled slightly, a smirk on his face as he gave his hips a slight thrust, causing friction to occur between their crotch areas, but it was agony as pant material was in their way and it was obvious that Philip was getting excited by the growing tent in his pants.

"come on foxy lets see that red furr", the cat purred.
"or do i need to rip those close off you", he joked showing his claws.

With a sexy chuckle, Philip stripped off his white lab coat and threw it perfectly onto the back of a nearby chair. He then stripped off his sleeveless shirt and threw it as well, making it join his lab coat. His brilliant red fur was sleek and well-groomed.

Philip then made his way to Night's pants and undid the button of the cat's jeans and pulled them lower so that he could see the growing erection.

((BTW is Night's penis barbed like most felines?))

He then lowered his own jeans and then leaned down to pull Night into a deep kiss, thrusting his tongue inside the cat's mouth as he tasted him. He tongued his sharp fangs and made small thrusting motions to rub their furry sheaths together.

"I'm usually the dominant one, but I don't know about you," Philip broke away to chuckle and smirk as he reached his paw down to rub Night's furry sacs together in the palm of his hand.

----------------------------------------------------

Aero watched Rosie, taking note of her every action. She was panting, meaning he'd definitely need to increase endurance training for her. Just a few minutes sparring should not be making her pant. How was she to survive on the field if she was out of breath after a few punches?

But she had strong determination. He could see it in her eyes, the fire in her eyes was burning. He could tell that she liked to fight and test her strength against others. And this little spar with him was getting her blood pumping.

"dont fight like a dick", she said about the dog.
"no bad for a old dog", she said laughing a little batwen her pants, but with out giving the guy time to replie she jumped at him with another kick, landed and instently went into another kick with the other leg springing around then following with another, the three were all in one smooth mosion almost like a dance, if she wasnt quite fast enuf or strong enuf one thing she did have was grace she could move exstremly well to well for her manner and the way she was, a old shadow of her the past she hid from ever one.

Aero chuckled at her comment as he dodged her kick and moved back a few steps out of her kicking reach.

"Hey I'm one of the younger captains around here. Erez is the old dog. And I can assure you I do not fight like a dick," he told her as she went into more kicks and he blocked some with his arm and flicked her leg to deflect another kick.

Really smooth and graceful movements he had to give her credit for that. Her fighting style was like an art.

after that she hit back into her punches and jabs, she was mixing all her moves together she was at her best near her limit, she wished she was out in the wastes she found that she was extremely good at using her surrounding to beat a aponat, jumping around the place walls roofs using ever thing to her advantage but in a roped ring it was different type of fighting, more proper, more of a sport.

She went back to punches and jabs and Aero blocked every single one of her punches with his hands and he could tell she was nearing her limit, wearing her out soon as she was throwing her best at him now.

Aero took a glance at his watch and saw that it was time to go. And so he would end it here.

He blocked her punches and even hit her hands to unbalance her some and when she was wide open, he threw a punch that stopped just centimeters from her face, the force and strength of his punch sending a wind current past her, ruffling her fur but other than that she was unharmed and Aero was grinning as he kept his fist close to her face, telling her how close she was to getting a knuckle sandwich.

Then slowly he removed his fist and placed his arm by his side as he hopped from the ring to grab his papers and things.

"Not bad, really good Rosie. Still need some work but I deem you worthy to be in Scout. Just got to put you on a training regime and you'll be an amazing soldier. But for now let's move on out to the meeting. Blake let's go," the hunting dog called as he started making his way towards the door and waited for both the horse and hare anthro.

((I'll keep going after your post))
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 12-04-2013 22:49

"Hmm you look even better under me,"

Nightrods purr never stopped it was like a deep powerful motor deep down with in him running on, he grined playfuly back at the wolf now stradling him, this fox knew how to have fun that was for sure, night had seen that in him the other day but he exspected the guy to be a little more up tight then this being a doctor but night was much happier with this.

He watch licking his lips, the tip of his tail lashing as the fox took off his shirt, night loved the red fur of a fox and there eyes the same as a cats slit puples.

He lifted his bum off the bed to let the fox take his shorts off, his dick out and ready for the fun and as the fox came down to kiss him nightrod pulled him down and rapped one arm around him wile proping him self up with the other.

"I'm usually the dominant one, but I don't know about you,"[i/]

Nightrod growled in pleaser.

Nightrod chuckled at the fox words and in one quick mosion turned the tide, he grabbed the fox shoulders and rolled over so now he was on top of the fox batwen his legs there erections rubbing each other, the barbs agenst knot.

"what do you think", he laughed with a big grin.

"So how are we going to solve this little problem quack", he laughed, he reached down and rapped his fingers around both the dicks and started to rub them up and down.

----------------------------------------------------------

"Hey I'm one of the younger captains around here. Erez is the old dog. And I can assure you I do not fight like a dick,"

Rose smiled as she contained her assault feeling a little let down that he wasnt trying to hit her, but she guessed her was testing her more then any thing.

"Then show me", she said saying it with force as she aimed a hard and fast kick to the stomic.

she just couldnt find away in no matter how she came at him he pushed her moves aside like they were from a child and it amazsed her and at the same time annoyed her, she wanted to get a hit in.

then after a quick counter it was over she stood there frozen in place his fist a inch from her face, her 10 minets were up, she stood there breathing deeply a small peace of her self annoyed that she had trained so hard before fighting him in the gym, if she had been more with it she might have been able to do better.

But she had done all that she could do at the time and that was that, if it wasnt enuf to get her a place she would take a gun and head back out into the wastes.

"Not bad, really good Rosie. Still need some work but I deem you worthy to be in Scout. Just got to put you on a training regime and you'll be an amazing soldier. But for now let's move on out to the meeting. Blake let's go,"

Rose didnt say any thing just grabbed her hoddie and throw it on leaving the front unzipped, she hopped easily out of the ring with out using her paws.

Blake nodded at her with a smile then walked with them leaving his towl around his neck and holding a large drink bottle taking a swig of water and falling into strid nect to Aero, Rose walked slightly behind the other two thinking over her training and proformace thinking on how she could inprove.