Zombie Apocalypse (M Rated) (Leo)

This is the place where explicit mature RP happens. You can only access this corner with permission, so that people who do not wish to be confronted with such content won't be able to read it.

To gain access, please contact either Nakisha or Silverwolf92 and ask for permission.

ENTERING AT OWN RISK!!!
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 18-02-2012 18:01

(sorry for my slowness)

“ooo you playing games with me little wolf”, she said adding a little more to her crushing hips.

“You are in a dangeros place to be inbatwen my legs”, she joked but then relised him.

Oh Erez felt her wrap her muscular legs around his waist and he welcomed the pressure as it added more to the pleasure he was experiencing. He licked his lips in a hungry fashion as he gazed at her, while his dick was slowly pumping into her.

He chuckled in response to what she said and gave her breasts a good squeeze and a pinch to her nipples.

"Are you sure about that Rosie? I'd say you're the one in a dangerous position, legs spread eagle for me with my fat cock in you," he said as he stopped moving for a moment and just let her feel his cock buried inside her warmth. He wiggled his hips, causing his dick to move inside her before smirking and continuing his slow agonizing thrusts.

She had released his waist and he was slightly disappointed as he thought the feel of her legs around him was highly erotic and arousing.

“mmmmm fucking right I do”, she said moaning with her eyes shut enjoying the massage.
She sat up and licked his throat when he lent back up, then brought her face leaval with his and kissed him putting her toung deep into his mouth. She rotated her own hips in time with his. He was a pro at fucking well so was she.

She sat up and he met her halfway, his mouth smashing into hers as they had a tongue war. His was delving into her hot mouth, his larger tongue able to sweep her entire mouth and wrap around her tongue as they fought for dominance.

When she moved her hips he let out a groan into their kiss and his hands fell away from her breasts to cup her ass cheeks, giving them both a hard squeeze as he brought her closer to him, lifting her up and slowly letting her down on his cock.

Hmm this chick was a pro but he wasn't ready to come yet. He felt her tongue enter his own mouth and he couldn't help but moan at the feel of her small tongue knowing every inch of his canine mouth. Delicious.

After a few more moments of tonguing, he picked up the pace and was now slamming Rose's hips down on his as his cock was going in. He bucked his hips up to send it in deeper as they kissed. Ugh he could go on for hours with this good fucking.

-------------------------------

Philip worked his ass off that day. So many patients needed care and many others were in dire need of surgery. More than once Philip was called in to assist other doctors as helpers were also on the short side. He loved it though, loved this kind of work. It had him engrossed in his field of work, working his best to help the soldiers.

After about 50 patients getting non-surgical treatment and about 27 who did, Philip was beginning to show signs of wear and tear. Parts of his fur that was not covered by his clothing had blood stains from the soldiers and his scrubs were bloodied up a good portion. He had taken his shades off and stuck them in his pocket so they wouldn't get dirty and he was wearing a pair of safety glasses. He lost count of how many times he had to throw away old blood soaked gloves and get new ones, only to throw them away soon too.

By the end of the day Philip was getting tired. He was so caught up in his work, and the other doctors allowed him to work on his own as they noticed his experience level rivaled theirs, that he lost Jake and the two hadn't shared a word in a while due to them both being needed in different areas.

Currently Philip was working on the last patient that needed care for today. Not needing heavy surgery, Phil had given the anthro jackel anesthesia and was now in the process of pulling bits and pieces of zombie teeth from the jackel's arm.

The jackel remained still and silent as Phil worked his way from the forearm all the way to the anthro's shoulder, using scissors and tweezers to pull those nasty buggers out.

Once Phil was done, the jackel thanked the fox and fell promptly asleep from tiredness. Phil grabbed a small tube capsule and kept a few pieces of the zombie tooth as he wanted to do a little research later.

He looked around at the others and noticed that the other helpers were finishing off with a few more patients and it seems there were still one or two surgeries going on for major wounds like amputations or for those who were in danger of changing.

Exhausted, Phil disposed of his bloody gloves yet again and went to a sink to wash his hands off. He'd wait for Jake to get out of the surgery room. In the meantime he went back to each patient he had taken care of and on a clipboard tied to their bed he wrote down their information and then the problem and what he had done for their treatment and he repeated this for all 51 patients he cared for.
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 04-03-2012 15:02

"Are you sure about that Rosie? I'd say you're the one in a dangerous position, legs spread eagle for me with my fat cock in you,"

She smirked at him, she was enjoying the banter batweern them both, it was a good giggle and as they wernt “lovers” it was just for plan fun.

“and what makes that so dangerous, and stop talking up your ego boy”, she said to him smirking all the wile.
When they started to kiss she couldn’t help but love that canine toung of his, they were so big and could rap around her own it felt great, then once he started slamming her once more, she clenched her inner mucels around his lengh she wasn’t going to cum again with out him this time, hare or not.

Jake had another hellishly busy day yet again even with Philip around, when he could he had watched the fox work and seeing that he knew his stuff so well found he didn’t need to advise he just asked the fox to exsplan what he was doing, and all the awnsers he got were good ones. He had lost count of how many people he had seen spoken to and helped yet again today, ever time he visted the stores he felt the weight of his own responsibility as the lead medic lean hevenly on his shoulders, the sherlves were getting more bare by the minet, they needed to go out into the wastes and loot the old hospitals and what not soon, he hoped Erez could get a mission sorted out soon. He hadn’t had a brake not even to have a cup ot tea ever time some one made him one he would take a couple of sips then need to do something and never finish the rest of it.
But his shift was now done, he thought as he washed his hands in the sink, no to go back and write his reports, he thought with a sigh.

When Philip join him he smiled at the fox.
“another day done, you have done very well today I don’t see me having to look over your shoulder wile your in here”, he said happily to the fox as he dryed his hands.

“well you off now for the rest of the day are shift is done, and iv got reports to write so il leave it up to you”, he said walking towords the door and getting stop on the way by a nerse. He awesnered her questions on a pacent then he moved of again.
“so how did you find your first day on the shop floor”, he said smiling.

Blake grinned widly his eyes flashing with exsitment as he looked at the sheet, it looked like it was covering something massive, it was long and bulky at the back so it was clear it had to be something serios, Heavy had been working on it for some time now, he had ordered in a gun then had spent a long time modding it to suit what he had in mind, he had ordered main very exspotic parts from the main land that had arrived by parashoot drop, that had been collected on missions.

“my boy this will make you quake”, the wolverein said with his crocked grin.

“but you wont get to play till Jaeger get here, Il show what iv built for his hide”, he growled now moving away to the open out both next door, this was one that wasint inclosed like the others. There was a sniper rifle sitting on the table on its, the barrel was very strange there were to rods joining the body of the gun were the barrel met it, and the barrel its self wasn’t a sold part of the gun but seemed to sit with in it.

“the consept is old, but iv been looking to fit it to smaller applications for some time”, he said picking the gun up his normal hand holding the trigger and metal holding its up.

“as you shoot it recolse with in the rifle, so not to put it down the solders body”.

Blake nodded looking over the rifle closely.

“Nice how is it going”.

“ok in the tests, but I need Jaeger to tell me his thoughts”, Heavy said now putting it down and limping back a little.

“im also going to get him to test this”, he then held up the biggest bullet black had seen, it was verging on a shell.

Heavy arms crazy eye span and glowed as his grin widen as the horse eyes grow big looking at the bullet. The whole bullet was a mat grey colour, and didn’t seem to have a catrige that would blow off.

“Boy this is the best thing I built yet, the fat cats back home will shit them selves when they see this go off”, he grinded his eye still spinning.

Nightrod had just walked back into the truck hold, mitliary vicals, ranging from bikes to light tanks sat there, and then at the back his trucks stood looking like something out of a punk rocks music video on the end of the world sat, sparks were being fired into the air as his team was fixing the vircals. It made night smile that all the macanics they had shipped in were rubbish so now him and his bodys and lases did most of the work on the movers.

He walked across the work shop to were some of his team were working on a fast moving 4x4 it was very light arumored but was race car quick, in and out fast job.

“yo yo, whats happening”, he called over.

They all look up and grined as he walked up.

“all fixed?”, a ottar said throwing a small screw at a beaver who catched it and lobbed it back.

“yeap new foxy boy fixsed me up”, he said with his fanged grin, a couple of them chuckled and shock there heads.

“gay”
“Cunt”, nightrod called back.

He then walked over to the sterio that was off and turned it back on, so large speakers started playing some heavy dub step, he then dived on a trolly bed and wheeled under a hummve and started working on it. Wile the others who had been waiting for him got back to work or contined with what they were doing.
live fast, die young in a nice pair of shorts.
plz for give my spelling Image
umm you all rock :D
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 20-03-2012 06:43

“and what makes that so dangerous, and stop talking up your ego boy”, she said to him smirking all the wile.
When they started to kiss she couldn’t help but love that canine toung of his, they were so big and could rap around her own it felt great, then once he started slamming her once more, she clenched her inner mucels around his lengh she wasn’t going to cum again with out him this time, hare or not.

Erez smirked as he leaned down to roughly kiss her, his wolf tongue ravaging her sweet hare's mouth as he pounded into her wet and hot core. He pawed at her ample breasts and after a while he pulled away from her and fixed her with a cocky smirk.

"Well I can make you squirm and want me with my rod in you and the position we're in...you're on the bottom," he stated playfully as he rocked his hips against hers and moaned a bit at the pleasure that simple movement gave him.

Oh her sides clenched him so nicely, but he wasn't going to cum until she did. He then used his arms and pulled her off the ground as he then sat on the ground and had Rose in his lap, bouncing her up and down on his cock as he wrapped his mouth on a nipple and tortured her. He picked up his speed, bouncing her roughly as he used his metal arm to lift one of her legs up to give him a better angle.

He pulled away from her nipple to glance at her.

"Ah Rosie, you're so fucking hot. I'm gonna fuck you so raw you will be out of commission for days," he wagged his eyebrows at her as he ran his claws gently and seductively down her spine going up and down as he pounding inside of her.

--------------------------------------

When Philip join him he smiled at the fox.
“another day done, you have done very well today I don’t see me having to look over your shoulder wile your in here”, he said happily to the fox as he dryed his hands.

“well you off now for the rest of the day are shift is done, and iv got reports to write so il leave it up to you”, he said walking towords the door and getting stop on the way by a nerse. He awesnered her questions on a pacent then he moved of again.
“so how did you find your first day on the shop floor”, he said smiling.

Philip smiled at Jake as he finished writing down some notes on the clipboard of a patient and then replaced the clipboard back into its holder.

"Thanks Doc, I see you're reputation didn't lie about your skills. I'm grateful you chose me as your apprentice," he said as he chuckled and picked up the last of the clipboards and wrote some quick information and notes before putting it back and turning to face Jake.

Phil decided to follow Jake and a naughty idea popped into his mind. Well well, it might be too early and it might scare Jake away....but.....god Phil didn't know why he was feeling this way, but he needed a good shower.

"Hey Doc, wanna hit the showers first before hitting those reports? After a tiring day's of work nothing feelings better than a good shower and some drinks. And I can help you with those reports. I've got nothing else on my mind to do. What do ya say?" he asked as he stopped next to the doc and raised an eyebrow in question.

The fox anthro wondered if the human would agree. It'd be nice if he did, Phil might get a chance to see what the man's made of. Phil grinned at Jake and waited for the man's response.

-----------------------

Elsewhere walking down the halls towards the armory. Soldiers passed the guy and bowed and saluted to him. The African Hunting Dog anthro nodded back to the all but remained silent, insteading just nodding his head in response to them. He wasn't much of a talker.

The anthro was clad in loose fitting black ninja shorts and a mesh vest underneath a bulletproof, scratch that zombieproof vest as he strode like a predator towards where all the weapons were stored and where Heavy Arms the wolverine anthro was fixing up his gun.

Upon reaching the armory the automatic doors slid open upon verifying him as a Crusade member. The dog anthro strode in to see the Boulder captain, Blake talking with Heavy Arms over a heavy duty artilery weapon.

"Blake, Heavy Arms," Aero Jaeger, the African Hunting dog anthro greeted as he walked towards the two.

Aero saw Blake looking at his baby and the canine anthro grinned.

"Piece of work isn't she? Heavy Arms you've outdone yourself on this baby," Aero said as he walked over to his Take-Out Rifle and ran his hand along the smooth finish of the rifle. He whistled his appreciation as he lifted up and down a bit, testing the weight.

"Hmmm very nice Heavy, weight is perfectly balanced, capable of taking a recoil and recovering, not to heavy but not to light that it would shatter under the impact of the bullet. The stands are sturdy. I like it. Let's take a look at the bullets this thing can fire," Aero said as he handed the rifle to Blake so the horse anthro could see it close up.

Aero turned and picked up the 20MM Vulcan bullet, probably one of the largest bullets that was close to being the same size as a freaking missle fired from a launcher. The canine anthro slowly turned the large bullet around in his hand, testing the weight and eyeing it to make sure it was straight.

"Perfect weight, and it feels hefty, good for blowing some body parts off when the target is hit," Aero pulled a gleeful grin as he turned to Blake and Heavy.

"Let's go for some shooting practice, you up Captain Blake? Heavy, let's see your beauties in action," the canine anthro chuckled as he replaced the bullet in its case and grabbed at two of the Vulcans.
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 16-04-2012 22:23

"Well I can make you squirm and want me with my rod in you and the position we're in...you're on the bottom,"

The hare just grined at him and for a moment stopped comepletly in what she was doing, it took a lot of will power but she just grined up at him evily.
“who says a need it wolfy, don’t make me stop you cold”, she could do it and she would just to see him panting like a pup, but when he pulled her up to his chest so she was sitting on his lap she moaned out in bliss.

She rapped her powerful legs around him one paw on his shoulder the other behind his back with a fist full of furr, as she bounced up and down she yet again could feel it start to build with in her, and reminder of her speshies, would cum quick but be ready again quick.

She gasped and groaned with ever thrust kissed, licked and run her paws all over the wolfs powerful body. His arm didn’t bother her in the slightest on the oppasit the cool steel under her paw pads felt almost eletricvying as she tuched it, hearing the gears werr and wine was great, she loved the sound.

"Ah Rosie, you're so fucking hot. I'm gonna fuck you so raw you will be out of commission for days,"

She laughed with in her moan and looked him in the eyes with a predators glear.
“don’t count on it wolf, im a Hare remember”, she said pulling his muzzle to her breast as she felt her self comeing to climax.

"Thanks Doc, I see you're reputation didn't lie about your skills. I'm grateful you chose me as your apprentice,"[i/]

Jake grinned and rubbed the back of his neck absentmindedly, he was grateful to have found some one who might be able to take a lot of work off his hands at some point in the near fucher by the looks of things.

“your more then welcome Philip its good to see some one as young as you so caperbal, the others are were they should be but your in a different level to them completely”, he said smiling as the walked down the corridors towords his office, he legs were carrying him there on auto pilot.

“already feels like I don’t need to be watching you all the time as I do with most new doctors and nerses”, he smiled.

"Hey Doc, wanna hit the showers first before hitting those reports? After a tiring day's of work nothing feelings better than a good shower and some drinks. And I can help you with those reports. I've got nothing else on my mind to do. What do ya say?"

Jake stopped and thought, that had cort him off guard, he hadn’t exspect Philip to say they should have a shower, and a drink. Well the drink was something Jake wouldn’t have with the fox because when he drank which was ever night, he would drink to excesses, and he didn’t want the fox to see him like that, hence why he picked a privat booth at the officers bar, there for the higher ranks.

But he didn’t want to come off as if he was brushing the young doctor off ether, even thought he thought it a tad strange that a shower was a thing to suggest.

“Yeah we can go for a shower then write the reports I guess”, he said in a little bit of a rush as he became aware that he had stood there and thought for so long.

His apparment was near next to his office any way, so he moved towords that.

“you can use the bathroom first”, he said with a smile.

“give me a chance to clean the apparment a little”.

(hehe making Philip work for it :P )

Blake and Heavy tired when they heard the doors open, blake smiled as he saw the African dog padding over to them both, though there skill sets couldn’t be more oppsit to the other in ever way blake liked the dog.

"Piece of work isn't she? Heavy Arms you've outdone yourself on this baby,"

“no kidding”, the horse said stepping back to let the Aero past to look at it.

Heavy chuckled heavily, his form moving with it, his eye span again as he looked at the anthro.
“boy this is just the prototype, im still building the real deal”, he said watching the dog look over the rifle.

"Hmmm very nice Heavy, weight is perfectly balanced, capable of taking a recoil and recovering, not to heavy but not to light that it would shatter under the impact of the bullet. The stands are sturdy. I like it. Let's take a look at the bullets this thing can fire,"

The wolverine took the rilfe back off the dog and held it up in his metal arm.

“this barrel recoils like a artillery”, he demonstrated by putting the gun stock down on the table and pushing the barrel down with his metal arm.
“the real gun will fire 50cal all day long with out you or the gun tiering”, he said now quite serios, this was the wolvernes trade, this is what he lived and breathed now and he took it seriously.

"Perfect weight, and it feels hefty, good for blowing some body parts off when the target is hit,"

Heavy barked a quick loud laugh, as he now took the bullet from the dog and held it up. This was a first for this size bullet. It was a rocket really, as it exsited the barrel the sides of the shell or bullet would fall away to revle a 15mm rocket, just like the tank rounds did, then would fire its rocket just after exsiting the barrel. He had made different types of ammunition, including armour perusing, ant personnel, and explosive rounds, all working the same way.

Only the rilfe with the barrel he had made would be able to fire this bullet, and the prototype the the dog was going to fire was only single shot, the achal rilfe when it was built would be able to repet fire 50cal in semi automatic but when changed to the new rounds it would be bolt action.

The wolverine bent down and put the four different types of bullets on the table next to the rilfe for Aero to shoot when he was ready.

He then turned to blake who watched on his arms crossed and his eyes ablaze with exsitment.

“and for you lad”, he said as he grabbed the sheet, and pulled it off. The crowed of solders woahed and laughed as they saw the bolder teams leader new toy.

It was a three barrelled gattling gun or mini gun but there was nothing mini about it, it was huge and looked very heavy.

Blakes mouth fell open as he looked at it, and after amoment a devlish grin spread across his face, which only ever appered on the battle fild normaly.

“this is the AZ209, caperbal of firing 9mm, 38cal and 50cal rounds, with different barrels of each of corse, weights as much as a motorbike and will destroy any thing in its path, can shoot at pretty much any rpm you like depending on the round your using”, Heavy said as he watched blake run his massive hands over it.

He handed the Horse a eye peace that would go over his right eye.
“this is your hud for that weapon, it will give you a crosshare, ammo count, and heat of the gun on that”, he gave it to blake who clipped it over his eye.

“now you two stop stairing and start shooting”, the wolverine growled.

Blake stepped followed and looked over at Aero and smirked, he grabbed the joystick stile rear grip and the top mounted handle and lifted, he grunted as he did, even for the massive and incredibal powerful horse this gun was dam heavy, he would have to learn this weapon. The backpack that he would wear that would hold the ammo was laying on the floor propped agest the wall, he didn’t need to wear that yet. He glanced at the ammo 50cal rounds straight off.
Heavy all over he thought with a cuckel.

Nightrod was doing a boring routen servise on the hummer he was on, changing the oil and what not, he enjoyed it but he would rather be working on his own trucks if he told the truth, he checked his watch and grinned soon the cervlians would be aloud into the garage, as this was were the nightclub happened and were they came to talk to solders and basicly meet and chat as it was a massive open space. And that normal ment all the young kids, pups and cubs would come and start wanting to play with nightrod and his team.

They all loved the kids so didn’t mind at all, it had become almost like a scouts thing, they would make the kids stand to attion before letting them stamped over to them in a massive tackle attack. Night loved all this was great to see these kids of peace still being able to be kids, and then they would normal jump on one of nights trucks and start pretending they were crusader solders fighting throw hords of zombies and night and his team would be the commanders.
But they had some time yet, and as he layed there under the truck he smelled some one he knew and grinded is misgefus grin.

He pushed him self out from under the hummer with his paws behind his head, his tank top stained with oil and his cheeky grin on.
“hay viv hear to get greased up”, he purred at her his tail flicking beside him.

(:p)
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 01-08-2012 22:22

want to keep going with this ?)
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 01-08-2012 23:39

Yeah hang let me think of a reply
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 02-08-2012 00:18

“who says a need it wolfy, don’t make me stop you cold”, she could do it and she would just to see him panting like a pup, but when he pulled her up to his chest so she was sitting on his lap she moaned out in bliss.

He growled out in pleasure as he felt her powerful hare legs wrap around his waist and her paws grab fistful of his fur on his back. Gosh he hadn't had a good fuck like this in weeks. This was just what he needed.

Erez smirked as he pounded into her body, holding her tight against him so that her body moldest with his. Ah he could feel the muscles in her, the delicious muscles that made her so strong. It aroused him even more and so did her groans and moans. Her paws ran over his body and it seems she didn't mind his mechanical arm, perfect.

"I dare you to try little bunny. But I know you don't want this to stop," he said as he grabbed one of her breasts in his good arm and squeezed it while thrusting into her relentlessly.

“don’t count on it wolf, im a Hare remember”, she said pulling his muzzle to her breast as she felt her self comeing to climax.

She pulled his face towards her chest and he didn't hesitate to gently take her other nipple into his mouth and lick it roughly with his wolf's tongue. Hmm she was divine.

"You may be a hare, but how can you fight against a wolf's sex drive," he retorted as he thrust up once very hard and then moaned at the sensation of her walls gripping him snuggly.

Hell it was going to be a long time until they came out of that room.

"Fuck Rosie I think you're close huh? Give it to me sweetie," he said as he started thrusting deeper and even harder than before.

--------------------------------------

“Yeah we can go for a shower then write the reports I guess”, he said in a little bit of a rush as he became aware that he had stood there and thought for so long.

“you can use the bathroom first”, he said with a smile.

“give me a chance to clean the apparment a little”.

Philip hid the frown from his face, his intelligent mind racing to think of how to get the doc into a shower with him. So he thought he'd go with this.

"No need to tidy up Doc, I meant the shower room here. That way it'll be quick, we won't have to wait for each other and we can get things done faster. I don't want to smell, but I'm not going to make you cook in your sweat either. How bout it?" he asked Jake without letting the doc know of the fox's plans.

Philip waited while jerking his thumb towards a door that read, "Shower Room" and then glanced at the doctor to see what his reaction will be.

"I mean we're already here and everything," he told Jake as he took off his dirtied lab coat and put it over his arm while waiting for Jake's answer. Underneath the labcoat was a tight black sleeveless, tighly molding Philip's body and showing a figure that couldn't be seen beneath normal clothing. The fox had nice arms, not beefy but lean and he had a nice set of abs too.

-----------------------------------

Heavy chuckled heavily, his form moving with it, his eye span again as he looked at the anthro.
“boy this is just the prototype, im still building the real deal”, he said watching the dog look over the rifle.

Aero whistled as he admired the gun.

"Damn if this is the prototype I can't wait to see the real thing. Gonna be keeping me up for nights just waiting. You sure know how to tease Heavy," the hunting dog said with a grin as he admired the nicely made prototype.

“this barrel recoils like a artillery”, he demonstrated by putting the gun stock down on the table and pushing the barrel down with his metal arm.
“the real gun will fire 50cal all day long with out you or the gun tiering”, he said now quite serios, this was the wolvernes trade, this is what he lived and breathed now and he took it seriously.

Aero rubbed his hands together with a wide grin on his dark spotted face.

"Mmmm mm you sure do know how to wet a man's appetite for gunnery my friend. You must teach me sometime. What I would give to have skills like yours with guns. Now let's see what you got for Blake," Aero said as he turned away from his new toy to see what Heavy had for Blake.

Once the wolverine revealed what was under the blanket, Aero's eyes bugged as he took in the sheer size of the weapon, built just for the heavy horse anthro.

“this is the AZ209, caperbal of firing 9mm, 38cal and 50cal rounds, with different barrels of each of corse, weights as much as a motorbike and will destroy any thing in its path, can shoot at pretty much any rpm you like depending on the round your using”, Heavy said as he watched blake run his massive hands over it.

“this is your hud for that weapon, it will give you a crosshare, ammo count, and heat of the gun on that”, he gave it to blake who clipped it over his eye.

“now you two stop stairing and start shooting”, the wolverine growled.

Aero's ears flicked up in joy as he watched Blake handle his new weapon. He turned to Heavy Arms and grinned wickedly.

"Hell you don't have to tell me twice," the hunting dog anthro said as he picked up his prototype and the super huge ammo and walked into the adjacent shooting practice room.

Aero set up the settings to give him a model full-sized zombie as he load the ammo into the rifle and then got a pair of super sound reducing headphones and placed them gingerly over his long ears.

He giggled like a kid as he picked up his gun, locked on target and basically blasted that one ammo right at the zombie. It hit dead on and the model exploded into billions of pieces, causing Aero to whoop with glee at his handiwork.

"Hell yeah!! This baby is gonna kick zombie ass!! Blake let's see what your baby can do," the dog anthro said as he walked over to see the result of Blake's test shot.
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 04-08-2012 00:35

"I dare you to try little bunny. But I know you don't want this to stop,"
She could do it but she wouldnt not to day, it was to good to much going on. The scents sounds, and movments he made was sending her senses wild in ever sense of the word.
She arched her back into his paws and looked to the hevens, been a wile since she had mated with any anthro this savagly. She ran her claws through his fur and groaned again it wouldnt be long now.
"You may be a hare, but how can you fight against a wolf's sex drive,"
“because i can go again and again, nothing fucks like us rabbits” she panted she was getting close very close, her moans and gasps of pleaser were getting louder.
“Oohhh god” she gasped.
Then as he slammed into her it made stars exsplod infront of her eyes and she let out a howl of bliss and racked her claws down his back, he would have a sour back in the morning at the very lest.
She rested on him panted as her body road the waves of pleaser. At that moment she was in a trance almost she was his to move how he wanted.
“fuck”, she panted.

"No need to tidy up Doc, I meant the shower room here. That way it'll be quick, we won't have to wait for each other and we can get things done faster. I don't want to smell, but I'm not going to make you cook in your sweat either. How bout it?"
Jake looked to were the fox pointed, he hadnt replised how far the had walked from the med rooms to here and was a bit suprised.
He felt a bit uncomfterbal but then thought he was being stuiped what did it mater he had seen many males nacked he was a doctor after all, and pluss males wasnt his thing, and he wanted a shower to boot. He smiled and made him self relax.
“yeah why not i could do with a ..... shower”, he said fulting as the fox took of his coat, he didnt no why he had stuttered there and he blushed, he wasnt gay, but it had taken him a back, he hadnt exspected the fox to be that toned, well thats what he told him self. He kicked him self mentaly to get a grip.

“yeah after you then”.

"Damn if this is the prototype I can't wait to see the real thing. Gonna be keeping me up for nights just waiting. You sure know how to tease Heavy,"
The wolveren chuckled deeply as he ran his metal hand down the barrel of the sniper.
“your going to be loven it more when you shoot it”, he said with his crocked smile.

"Mmmm mm you sure do know how to wet a man's appetite for gunnery my friend. You must teach me sometime. What I would give to have skills like yours with guns. Now let's see what you got for Blake,"

Heavy barked another loud short laugh as he turned to the Horse to show him his play thing, he liked both of there reactions with it. He limped over to were he could watch and instruct them both if need be, he leg wered loudly as he walked, he gave it a hard bang and it seemed to free up a little bit but not much.
He watch carfuly as the Aero set him self up for the shot, his prothetic eye was spinning in its socket again collecting all sorts of data, this was a very inportant part of the test he needed to make not of the recol on Aeros body, and how the new bullet opperated.
As the dog fired the barrel moved well and the recol was minimal, as the round came out of the barrel the sides fell away as they should then the rocket fired there was a blue flash and blur as it then the target exsploded. That was good and that was the exsploding round, there were still the others to try.
When the round went off dust fell from the celling and the on looking crowed all had the mouths gapping wide open.
“As you can see lad this ant a round to fire in a group of friendlys, the bullet sides will do harm”, he growled with a smile showing off his fake fangs.
Blake wisled and heaved his own new toy into possision and Heavy turned his spinning eye on to him.
Blake flicked a switch and the three barrels spain into the life, he licked his lips and tighten his grip on the weapon. His life size targets were in a hord like real zombies would this would be intresting.
“SHORT BURST GET A FEEL FOR IT LAD”, Heavy called over the sound of the barrels spinning.
He peasued for a moment, it had been a long time since a gun had made his heart pound like this but this monster of a gun as it shock in his hands just felt like it looked, and he loved it.
He pulled the trigger and nothing could preper him for what he felt, the recol in this beast was huge, the gun pulled up so the bullets strade of center of the hord only hitting to on the out side of the group the rest hit the celling of the rang, but the targets he hit were torn apart.
He staggered back a step and just managed to keep balance and the gun in his huge hands.
He stood there shock all over his face, then it split into a big smile and he looked over at Aero.
“now this is what im talking about”, he said.
Heavy walked over, to the horse.
“fire it again, your going to have to work to master this one”, he said seriosly.
He then turned to the dog, “well lad you got some more targets to shoot”, he said in his gravily voice. He had no rank on this captins but when there were in here they were in his world and his rules, and he wanted his tests done and them to treat get the grips with there new toys, time for play and time to work.
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 09-08-2012 19:53

Erez hadn't had crazy rough anthro sex like this in weeks. As an anthro, he was rougher and perhaps a lot more ferocious than human males, that's why he stayed away from human females no matter how much they attracted him. That's exactly how he felt around Vivian. God his human partner was sexy, but he knew he had to keep his distance because if he got in over his head, he could hurt her without even trying, and he didn't want to hurt Vivian.

Not to say that Rosie was just an escape, no both he and the hare anthro were getting pleasure out of this play. They were both using each other to get pleasure and to relieve the stress of having to constantly be on the battlefield, not having a shred of peace.

What Erez would give for peace and to live his life in content; perhaps raise a family and find a mate. Ahh that would be nice.

But until this god-damn infestation was over and done with, he'd have to keep dreaming.
“because i can go again and again, nothing fucks like us rabbits” she panted she was getting close very close, her moans and gasps of pleaser were getting louder.

“Oohhh god” she gasped.
Erez just smirked as he felt her getting close to her orgasm. Hmmm he knew that rabbits had a crazy sex drive, they could recover fast, but as a wolf he needed a lot more for him to cum even once. And what's worse for a wolf, if he really came inside her, that blasted condom would not be enough to stop him. So for Erez he would always have to finish it outside. Which sucked but hey he couldn't risk getting a fellow soldier pregnant during these times.
Then as he slammed into her it made stars exsplod infront of her eyes and she let out a howl of bliss and racked her claws down his back, he would have a sour back in the morning at the very lest.

She rested on him panted as her body road the waves of pleaser. At that moment she was in a trance almost she was his to move how he wanted.
“fuck”, she panted.
He growled out as she raked her paws down his pack and he knew those marks could be there for perhaps a day or two and then heal. But damn she was going to turn his back into shreds if she kept that up.

He slammed into her over and over until he felt like a new position and then pushed her down onto her knees and fucked her doggy-style, just the way he liked it and rammed into her hard.

"Heh you gonna cum for me Rosie? I can feel it soon," he said as he ran his rough paws over her sensitive nipples and nipped her ears and neck as he fucked her.

-----------------------------------

“yeah why not i could do with a ..... shower”, he said fulting as the fox took of his coat,
Philip's sharp eyes and ears didn't miss the faulter in Jake's speech and mentally felt kind proud that he managed to get the doctor to miss a step when he took off his coat. Well that at least meant the doctor was conscious of the fox, no matter if the doc was straight.

The fox anthro had a normal expression on his face, just waiting to see what the doctor would say. He would not let the doctor know of his orientation yet because he didn't want to scare Jake off to early.
“yeah after you then”.
Philip smiled as he nodded his head and started walking towards the shower room. The fox pushed open the door, left it open for the doc and once Jake was in Philip released the door and walked to one of the lockers so that he could put in his clothing and grab a towel.

Well since it was a locker room, Philip thought that there should be no reason to just undress right there. Actually it was still pretty early and no one else was in the shower room.

So knowing how Jake might respond but acting like nothing was wrong, Philip started stripping after he picked out a locker. He stripped off his tight shirt, revealing a tight body just like the shirt was hiding and after folding the shirt up, placed it in the locker neatly and then went to his pants, all the while not really paying attention to Jake but at the same time perking his ears to see how Jake would respond to this free strip show.

After shoes and socks, Philip reached his pants, unbuckled it and stripped down to his boxers. Normally anthros didn't wear underwear just to feel comfortable and because they had fur already, but Philip was brought up in strict medical wards where they required propery dress code and underwear just became a habit now.

Same with his shirt, Philip stood in his boxers while he folded up his pants nicely and placed them in the locker on top of his shirt and now went to strip off his last remaining article of clothing. He paused and turned to Jake.

"Don't fee shy doc, we're all males here," the fox said with a reassuring smile as he finally took off his boxers, now just standing in all his furry glory as he placed his boxers inside the locker and then closed it, locking it with the key and putting the key attached to a bracelet around his wrist and stopped to wait for Jake. He seemed to not care about standing here facing Jake wearing nothing but his fur.

Hmm Philip was a pretty impressive creature. His body was toned for a doctor, probably more toned than what a doctor would require. The fox had a sculpted upper body, a nice v-line and descended down to a pretty well endowed lower half too. Not insanely huge, but a good size. But unlike humans, while the fox's jewels could be seen, his furry sheath hid his member.

------------------------------

Aero was blown away at the force of the shot. Figuratively speaking that is. His fur was ruffled as he whistled at the after affect of the shot hitting the target and looked up at the large horse anthro with a grin. He noticed how the recoil of the massive weapon had caused Blake to take a step back and he knew the recoil had to have been huge to upset the large horse anthro. Damn, that gun was something to be feared. Next time Blake was bringing that real baby out to play, Aero would be sure his team was clear and far away from the target line.

"Well Captain Boulder, seems this baby suits you just perfectly," the hunting dog anthro grinned and then watched with glee as the horse and wolverine chatted a bit, Heavy telling both of them how testing was also the way for him to collect data on how to improve the guns.
He then turned to the dog, “well lad you got some more targets to shoot”, he said in his gravily voice. He had no rank on this captins but when there were in here they were in his world and his rules, and he wanted his tests done and them to treat get the grips with there new toys, time for play and time to work.
Aero nodded but also spoke up.

"I hear ya Heavy, I know this is important for your data, but I don't want to waste too many bullets either, especially since we're kinda low on supplies. So I'll fire one more and that'll be it. Bullets of these size don't drop from the sky and I gotta be careful. We should be sending a supply crew to get the stuff sent from the mainland soon. I'll be sure that the stuff you need to make these babies comes here safely, count on that," the dog said with a salute to the old weapon's expert as then he turned to pick up one more bullet, admire it and stuffed it into the launcher he was holding.

Aero looked at the adjustments on the gun and set it accordingly, then he set a new target after the one he just obliterated. Actually to test out the shock of the weapon, Aero set the targets to 5 and five model zombies popped up and now Aero took aim. He aimed for the middle zombie and let loose another one. The bullet rocketed towards the intended target, hit home and exploded, the explosion hitting the surroundings zombies too, just like Aero was testing and a large grin was on his face as he started through his protective glasses at the force of the blast.

Once the smoke cleared he saw that all five of the targets were pretty banged up, at least 3 of the give completely gone and the other 2 only had their legs intact. Well it was better than nothing. Zombies couldn't survive if their brains and hearts were blown apart so the limbs were no big deal.

"Now that's what I call a wipeout," Aero commented as he took a cleaning towel and cleaned off the residue that the shot left on the barrel of the gun and returned it to Heavy.
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 04-09-2012 21:56

Rose no matter how tough she talk, in the back of her mind she could feel that she was now losing this battle of wills, so to speak. but now she was to far gone to care. she had never had a fuck like this before, nightrod was good, but there was something about this wolf. she had had intense fucks before but there were the sort of intense that made the blood run cold with terror, the ones that made fear ravage your mind. this on the other paw was the good intense the good she didnt relise she had been looking for.

maybe it was the fact he was a wolf a nachtral predator, or his rank that far supased her own, or the power in his body, or that arm that he could controle as if it was his orginal arm. she knew it took people a long time to learn to use those things and some never mastered it full but this anthro was a master.

rose wasnt awere that she was so lost in the mating that her mind had groan blissfuly blank, her eyes glased over, all her self awereness gone to the wolves so to speak. she didnt even notice she had slipped into that moment, she had lost the battle of wiles magnifsently.

"Heh you gonna cum for me Rosie? I can feel it soon,"

she bearlly heard him, when he flicked her over to all fours, she was lost to the beastality that all anthros could find, in moments like this. she groaned moan, and howled, toung out of her mouth.

"oh...my.....god", she half cryed out.
she was there on the cliff eage and his next thrust throw her off the age. he scream of exstasy filled the training room, her claws tore the mat under her paws, her body was lost in her orgasum, her arms classped under her, her tail twitched.

what was this wolf made of.

Jake walked into the shower room, and strode to the locker that was oppasit philips, as he walked in he decided that this was a good ider and he needed this more then he had known before, the heat would rest his arching body and hopfuly make it to his mind as well. he took off hos own shirt showing his own, body.
he was a well built man, brord chest and shoulders, his life in the feild had made him train and kept him there when he could find or make the time, but it wasnt as toned as the foxses, but it was clear in his body were his stress was taking its tole to, a couple of the hairs on his chest were now turning gray, and his abbs wernt as pronouced as they could have been.

when he sat down to take off his shoes and socks he again froze as he saw the fox, he was already down to his brifs and his body was young and fit, toned and strong. everthing his own body had been before all this but dam, he looked away before philip cort him looking.

"this was a good ider Philip, i didnt relised how much i need this", he said his voice light, he was talking over his enbarsment and confusen with the fox. He wasnt gay he loved furrys somthing he was didnt want the human world to no other wise he would never be welcome home again. but females were his preference by far, vixsens to be honest. maybe it was that he told him self, as he pulled his own pants down.

Philip was a fox anthro and his mind was just tripping up as it was fox he had loved in the magersens and at the shady clubs he use to vist back home. he pulled down his own boxsers and raped the towl around him self before turning to fax the fox, and when he did he felt his face grow hot. Philip standing there in all his glory.

"Don't fee shy doc, we're all males here,"

Jake laughed and cleared his throat lightly, get a hold of your self Jake, he told him self, look at him like a pasent you have seen hundreds of naked anthros get a grip.

"were not all as bold as you", he joked back keeping his towl well in place, he didnt have a load of fur to hide his parts.

He walked off to words the showers and to cover the moment when he had blushed like a fool he started talking.

"you done good for you frist day, as long as this keeps going i cant see a problem, i cant tell you how much it will help having some one i can relie on in there, the other docters are good but its the presser that gets to them, i look followed to seeing you under the real heat when it kicks in", he said feeling more relaxsed as he spoke.

he smiled at the fox, he hadnt spoke with some one like this in a long time, some one that he felt was on his level, a docter and a nice guy, jake wondered weather he had a vixsen back home, juging from the fox body and way he bet he did.

"Well Captain Boulder, seems this baby suits you just perfectly,"

Blake laugh heartly as he got a better stans and grip on his new weapon.
"you bet and that seem to suit you prttiy dam well too, i look followed to seeing you with the real deal", he said in his tunder like voice.

He then pulled the triger again, this time he was ready, he fired it and the whole air around him seemed to vibrate as dust feel from the celing and fire throw out 2ft from the barrals, heavys eye was spinning fast in its socket as it took readings from it, and he cracked a smile as he watch.

blakes eyes were on fire as he gleared down at the mass of targets were being torn apart, the casings were been spat out of the side of the gun at a alarming rate, it was clear that the barrals were made from a very speshal metal as they were glowing red already but not over heating. Heavy roared at the horse to keep firing.

"IT ANT DONE YET LAD", he shouted at blake, who was oversly fighting the erge to let off as any other gun would need a change of barrals and the read out over his eye was also telling him that the gun had still more to go.

"STOP", heavy arms shouted black did, but didnt relaxse, the wolverine pulled the metal rail that feed the bullets into the gun away from it then quickly with well train paws snapped another one onto it.

"38 CAL RAISE RATE OF FIRE GO".

Blake span a wheel on the hand up and then fired, this time the flam that shot out of the end was smaller and the gun shock less vilontly but more intensly. he seemed to be able to control it easlyer and the gun could fire a lot faster then it had done. then again heavy told him to stop again and put a diffrent rail to the gun and told him the same thing, fire faster.

"9MM FULL SPEED GO".

blake did what he was told this time the gun seemed to be easy to handel but the smaller most intense virbasions seemed to almost hurt blakes hands as he was fighting not to winse. but the barral was now a blear and the targets were turning into powder.

the barrals were no white hot, and finaly the note of the shots changed.
"STOP AND PULL BACK THE TOP HANDLE", ordered heavy arms. blake agian did what he was told, he stopped and the barrels came to a stop steaming, he then pulled back the handle with a grunt of effort and as he did the 3 barrals were fired off the gun and smashed into the last targets braking them.

As the dust settled and blake stood panting his nostrals snorting, his eyes wide with delight. the back end of the gun that was left was smoking in his massive hands, he turned to the wild dog grining ear to ear.

"i cant fucking wait to see what your guns like if this is any things to go off, FUCK YEAH", he said now looking down at his gun as if it was the most beautful thing on the planet.

"glad you both like your new weapons", the wolverin said gruffly but with a smile.

Blake put his gun back down trembling with the adreniln that was corsing throw his vains. it was a very strange site to see the normal reserved gental anthro looking like a 5 year old who had just had the treat of his life.

"Jag your rilfe will be ready for your next mission il make sure of it" Heavy said, then looked at blake, again smiling.

"might want to take him some were to get his shit together", he said looking back at the dog and gestering at blake who was now talking with his soilders in his bolder unit, he was talking again like a 5 year old.

"did you see that fucking things going to kick ass".

the funny thing was it seemed his mood was shared by his soilders who were talking just as exsitedly with him.

Nightrod had now made it back to the garage, he was feeling fustrated more fustrated then he had done in a long time, he was fed up, fed up with being under ground, fed up with the rules, fed up with having no fucking window, fed up with not being let out in ages.

He left his truck he had fallen off of it and didnt feel like working on it again. his mood has dropped wile he had been walking back from the med center. he went over to a hummer that hadnt been working for ages the problem with it being lost to him, he had tryed again thing, taken the head off the engine twise and was just about to try it agian. he turned the key nothing, just turned over, he growled. he mates who worked with him knew when to stay out of the way and not to bother him and thats what they did.

The head was going to have to come off..... AGIAN. he slammed the hummer door shut so loud and hard that people turned to star, grabbed a rench and just started to strang agast one of the engine bolts when the ratched sliped off the bolt and his fist hit the side of the engine, he snarled in pain and anger and grabbed his paw, it had ripped up some fur and skin. he closed his eyes feeling his anger getting the best of him then, then as he opened them he roared in rage, grabbed a metal bar and started to smash the fuck out of the hummer, denting pannels and braking parts in the engine. It was always such a shock to see nightrod of all anthros lose his temper as he was always such a fun loving guy.

"PEACE OF FUCKING SHIT, I FUCKING HATE THESE FUCKING TRUCKS", he shouted as his beat the crap out of it.

(lol was just having fun with this lol leave it or go with it if ya like :P )