Zombie Apocalypse (M Rated) (Leo)

This is the place where explicit mature RP happens. You can only access this corner with permission, so that people who do not wish to be confronted with such content won't be able to read it.

To gain access, please contact either Nakisha or Silverwolf92 and ask for permission.

ENTERING AT OWN RISK!!!
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 05-01-2012 20:06

When his fingers tuchered her clit she signed and put her weight down onto his paw, his words went over her but she got the jist and nodded a little to destracted by that point, he was talking lovey dovey stuff that she didn’t really see any more, she douted she would find some one that could put up with her let alone love her.

When he inserted a finger she gasped a little, then opened a eye and grind at him.

She laughed a little throw her harder breathing.
“that all depends on how you perform wolf”, she said in her growl.
Erez could only smirk widely as he pumped his finger into her vagina, thrusting in and out and then wigging a second finger her, stretching her wide as he continued to pump into her.

Soon Erez pushed in a third finger and was now furiously pumping in and out of Rose's wet pussy. It was such a turn on that Erez couldn't help but thrust his hips up to rub his erection against her ass.

He thrusted his fingers hard and fast and then suddely removed his hand from her pussy and brought it to his face. His fingers were glistening with her juices and he gave her a smirk as he slowly licked her vaginal juice from his fingers, taking his time to savor her flavor.

After that he bent her body towards him, still holding her wrists above her head and he belt his head to her cunt and spread her legs open. His long tongue came out and slowly licked her inner thighs and then her outer lips, slowly, roughly as he licked up her juices. He then stuck his tongue into her vagina and licked around, loving the taste and aroused state he was in.

Oh how he would love to feel his cock in her mouth or in her hands and best of all her wet pussy. He tortured her, licking her pussy and just almost like he was eating it up. He stabbed his tongue in and out of her cunt as he felt his dick get so hard it felt painful against the material of his pants.

------------------------
“many thanks, and I hope I can teach you some more things, and you teach me some as well, another sign of a good doctor is there always willing to learn”, he said as they walked back into the word.
Philip smiled and nodded his head in thanks to the handsome human doctor, unable to keep his eyes from quickly roaming the doc's body before he pulled away and got back into business mode.

What's hotter than a sexy human male doctor? A sexy human male doctor who knew what he was doing and had a great personality. What a package....but Philip made sure to tone down his raging hormones. He didn't want to lose such a great friend and mentor by scaring him away with his sexual orientation. The fox anthro reigned in his hormones and thanked the doctor.

"You read my mind exactly," he replied with a grin as then he looked forward to see a huge, and he means huge, huge horse anthro standing there with a panther anthro in his huge muscular arms. Philip was surprised and was taking in the horse's huge structure before Jake spoke to him. He'd never met an anthro as big and tall as that one.
“Right Philip il leave this one to you I think”, he said patting him on the back with a smile.
“don’t let the cat tease you to much”, he said with a smile. Jake didn’t look bothered by the cats condition at all, that was because he was use to that feline.
Philip snapped out of his daze and turned to Jake, nodding an okay and going to an empty bed and telling the horse anthro to put the injured panther on it.

"I don't think he's in any condition for teasing Doc," Phil said as he waited for the horse anthro to put the cat down.
“I found him in the hallway, past out, he looks bad”, the horse said to the fox in a a voice again that sounded a little off, apart from being very deep and thick with a southern accent. The conrners of the horse mouth kept twitching as if he was trying to hide a smile.

The panther was bleeding pretty hard but apart from that looked fine, breathing all normal, its mouth open with its toung hanging out.
Philip glanced at the panther's state and raised an eyebrow. He looked up at Jake with a question in his eyes before looking back at the panther.

"This might seem like a strange thing to say but this wound looks accidental," Philip said as he lifted the cat's shirt up to look at the bleeding wound. The fox then sniffed and recoiled from the strong overpowering smell of liquor.

Philip didn't know the cat anthro and had no idea how he usually was but he was quiet confused at such a state.

"My guess...this guy got too drunk and went into the kitchen to grab something to eat after getting drunk, reached past the knife holder to grab one to cut open something to eat and his drunken state took over and he fell with the knife in his hands and happened to land on the knife.....although I've never heard of an accidental injury like that," Philip said as he put on some gloves and prodded the knife wound with narrowed eyes. Could someone really be such an idiot to pull off something like that?
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 05-01-2012 22:03

Rose couldn’t get enuf of the wolf he was being finger fucking her like a pro, she was breathing hard loving the waves of pleaser running throw her, like a ocean. Then when he stopped she half moaned half growled in fustrasion, but as he started up again this time tong she laughed out loud.

She moved around so that he pants were now infront of her face but he still had easy accses to her pussy, she undid his belt and flys in a flash, and let his wolf member spring out for her to get a eye full, and what a eye full. She rapped her soft fur paw around it, and started to stroke it slowly, she was well trained in this art, she could sonsentrate on him even thow the attenssion she was getting was a sensory overload.

After acouple of moments she lent followed the predator musk filling her twitching noise, and gave him a long lick, she toyed with his head then let it sink into her mouth, each time she bobbed up and down she took more of him in. she worked her tong around it the hole time, after a wile she pulled back off of him and look back at him.

“you enjoying it wolf, is a hare showing the bad wolf a good time”, she said her eyes still flashing danger.
She had one weapon not many critters had, the softest fur around. She took ahold of her long ear and rapped it around his cock and started to stroke it up and down.

"I don't think he's in any condition for teasing Doc,"

Jake smiled but made sure to turn away from them to hide it, wile it might be when dealing with that cat.

The horse layed the cat down on the empty bed, and stood back, he was use to people looking at him self like that, even by work horse standards he was big, and he didn’t mind at all.
"This might seem like a strange thing to say but this wound looks accidental," Philip said as he lifted the cat's shirt up to look at the bleeding wound. The fox then sniffed and recoiled from the strong overpowering smell of liquor.

Philip didn't know the cat anthro and had no idea how he usually was but he was quiet confused at such a state.

"My guess...this guy got too drunk and went into the kitchen to grab something to eat after getting drunk, reached past the knife holder to grab one to cut open something to eat and his drunken state took over and he fell with the knife in his hands and happened to land on the knife.....although I've never heard of an accidental injury like that,"

Blake didn’t say any thing but kept watching the young fox, he knew this fox was one to the medical trainees, he must have had a promsion to be here before being passed, but it looked like he still needed to learn his way around the different people he would be working on.

Wile Philip was looking at the wound closely the cat opened is eyes.
“close quack, change kitchen with garage, eat with being on the roof of my truck, and knife with falling off of said roof, and you nailed it”, he said laughing.

The horse smiled and chuckled as well, Nightrod could be hard work at times but in all he was good hearted and fun. Jake knew that cat well and he was always in here ever week with something he had done to him self, last week it had been a drill bit going throw the side of his finger.
“what have I said about drinking wile working night”, jake called over wile writing notes down on a clip bord.

The cat look over a childish smile on his face and shrugged.
He then turned back to the fox.
“hay there names nightrod I will be your driver”, said holding out the paw with blood on it and not really thinking about it.

“don’t let him scare you he don’t drink wile driving”, the horse chuckled in his deep voice, he was now leaning on a empty bed next to that one.

“are come off it, iv had a little bit today nothing I cant handle, besides it wasn’t drink that made me trip na, it was the wire that my angle grinder was attached to, the drink just help me with the fall”, he said now looking back at the fox with a wink.
“a bit of strong spirit to give you a kick up the ass never a miss”, he then took a closer look then looked over at jake again.
“this your new quack he’s rather cute”, he said now looking back at Philip and missing jakes blush.

The horse saw and ignored, but laughed and trugged on the cats tail playfully.
“keep ya cock in ya pants night”, he said chuckerling.
“you came here to get your shoulder stitched not hit on the new docters”.

“well that’s no fun isn’t it”, he said showing a lot of his sharp teeth in a grin.
live fast, die young in a nice pair of shorts.
plz for give my spelling Image
umm you all rock :D
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 06-01-2012 02:49

Erez had released Rose's hands to fully pry open her legs to taste her and the minute he did he felt her hands on his pants. Soon he could hear the zipper going down and then she pulled his pants down, he wasn't wearing underwear, and his cock sprung out from its prison happy to be out and not suffocating against the fabric of his pants.

Erez shuddered slightly as his sensitive cock was met with the chilliness of the room but then replaced with her soft but calused paws. He twitched in excitement as he felt her hands giving him a hand job and groaned when he felt her hot tongue licking his cock.

He thrusted his hips lightly, sending his cock into her mouth but then stopped so that he wouldn't hurt her. The wolf anthro then focused on tongue fucking her and stabbed his tongue into her vagina while his good hand was playing with her clitoris, pinching and tweaking it as he tongued her like she was the most delicious juicy piece of meat he ever had and he would just devour her.

Oh man, she was good. Her mouth was so hot and wet as she sucked him her tongue working miracles on his dick and he wanted nothing more than to flip her around and just rip into her pussy. But he would wait, he wanted to make her want him more, want him until she couldn't take it any longer.
“you enjoying it wolf, is a hare showing the bad wolf a good time”, she said her eyes still flashing danger.
She had one weapon not many critters had, the softest fur around. She took ahold of her long ear and rapped it around his cock and started to stroke it up and down.
Erez paused in his tongue fucking to look at her with a naughty smirk.

"Oh yeah, this bad wolf is loving your sweet hot mouth, but he'll love your delicious pussy even more," he said and groaned loudly as he felt her rubbing his cock with the softest fur he ever felt. The sensation was phenomenal. He bucked his hips towards her, wanting more as he went back to licking and finger fucking her at the same time, now sticking three fingers into her hole and pumping as fast as he could.

---------------

Philip blinked as the cat anthro woke up and grinned up at him.
Wile Philip was looking at the wound closely the cat opened is eyes.
“close quack, change kitchen with garage, eat with being on the roof of my truck, and knife with falling off of said roof, and you nailed it”, he said laughing.
The panther's story amazed him. Philip never knew a drunk anthro to fall from the roof of a truck and injure himself that bad, but he guessed there were all sorts of people around and this guy just happened to the type to drink and fall.
“hay there names nightrod I will be your driver”, said holding out the paw with blood on it and not really thinking about it.

“don’t let him scare you he don’t drink wile driving”, the horse chuckled in his deep voice, he was now leaning on a empty bed next to that one.

“are come off it, iv had a little bit today nothing I cant handle, besides it wasn’t drink that made me trip na, it was the wire that my angle grinder was attached to, the drink just help me with the fall”, he said now looking back at the fox with a wink.
“a bit of strong spirit to give you a kick up the ass never a miss”, he then took a closer look then looked over at jake again.
“this your new quack he’s rather cute”, he said now looking back at Philip and missing jakes blush.

The horse saw and ignored, but laughed and trugged on the cats tail playfully.
“keep ya cock in ya pants night”, he said chuckerling.
“you came here to get your shoulder stitched not hit on the new docters”.

“well that’s no fun isn’t it”, he said showing a lot of his sharp teeth in a grin.
Philip smirked at the panther and dumped a wet sterialzing cloth onto the panther's bloody paw instead of shaking it. He'd shake his hand later when the guy was clean. And then he took a cotton ball with some tweezers, dunked the cotton in rubbing alcohol and just stabbed the cat's wounds, making the panther cry out.

"Hope you learn your lesson. We're short enough on supplies without you hurting yourself from drinking and trying to fix vehicles," Philip smirked playfully as he dabbed at the panther's wound with the cotton which was slowly turning red. Philip threw it out and grabbed another one, dunked it in hydrogen peroxide and repeated the stinging process.

Hearing this panther call him cute Philip could only smirk wider. (on Night and Phil should totally be fuck buddies XD )

"Thanks for the compliment. Coming from you in this state I must be just lovely even covered in blood and guts just a few moments ago. I'm Philip by the way," Phil told the panther as he smacked the panther.

"Turn over and let me see how bad the wound is and if you need stiches," the fox anthro said as he also completely missed Jake's blush. "Never met someone like you before Nightrod. I better not end up like you when I sit in the same car as you," Phil warned jokingly as he smacked the cat's leg, telling him to hurry it up.

Philip subtly gave the panther anthro a once over. Not bad looking, he'd definitely give this guy around if both of them were up for it.

(I say we should totally make Jake jealous and have Philip have sex with Nightrod. We can say that Jake is right now not entirely sure if he's attracted to Phil and the fox gets a bit horny and instead of trying to get Jake into bed, Phil turns to someone else ;) )
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 17-01-2012 23:48

Rose pushed her hips back into Erez probing toung, her breathing becoming harder starting to sound like a wolf bitch on heat her self, Her fur on her cheeks standing up on end in a blush.
This wolf new how to use what he had, he was doing a good job at it all. As he looked down at her, she loved seeing him groan, making a massive wolf groan like a pup was always a rush to Rose always helped that she was a hare and he was a predator. But she couldn’t help but moan her self dam this wolf.

“well wolfy…..what ya waiting for”, she said pumping his dick firmly with her ear and paws. He beated him up and down to more times squeasing hard enuf to make him squwerm a little then pulled away from him completely. She crawled away a little then look behind her self on all fours her eyes full of exsitment and inferno of lust.
“this is how you dogs like it ant it, well then”, she said exspectently.

She didn’t beg it wasn’t her style at all, she would command it even from her ranking officer, but she wanted it hard and pounding, she was a hare she knew how to take a pounding, and she was going to make sure that this wolf that was so well known for his bedding skills would be a very tired puppy after he had his way with her.

She wiggled her tail at him invitingly.

Nightrod smile widened when the fox dumped the cloath into his paw instead of his own paw, he rubbed the blood from it then wipped with a clean part around the fur on his face.
"Hope you learn your lesson. We're short enough on supplies without you hurting yourself from drinking and trying to fix vehicles,"

“awww come on quack, your starting to sound like them lot”, he said nodding to the other medics.
“you crusader lot can be quick a fun killers let alone zombie killers, any way”, he said shrugging a little with a laugh.

“its me job to fix the vehicles, me and my boys no what were doing”, he then took the now filthy rag and throw it across the room into a bin, it went straight in, he turned to look at the fox a sparkle in his fun loving eyes.

“quack im a pro, prue breed wastelander not one of you out siders”, he said now shooting a look at the horse, blake knew he was playing so he just chuckled and shock his massive head.

“any way what were you doing on the roof”, Blake said stopping the cat going into his sotires of the wastes that he loved to tell.

The cat looked over and was about to start talking when the cloath of cleaner hit his wound, he let out a panther bark like roar, but didn’t do more then that.
“ooo you fisty little bitch ant ya”, he said winking at the fox, he then turned back to the horse.
“I was cutting off the old spikes as they are getting zombies cort up in them, and that means im bringing my work home with me, so now the roof is being covered in a highly polished metal so when they land they keep flyen”, he said now only winsing and sucking in air ever now and then from the cloaths.

"Turn over and let me see how bad the wound is and if you need stiches," the fox anthro said as he also completely missed Jake's blush. "Never met someone like you before Nightrod. I better not end up like you when I sit in the same car as you,"

As nightrod turned around he didn’t mind showing off his own muscles, there was no lying the cat was ripped with a good athletics body, with good muscle definition, he flexsed some cousaly as if it was natral to show the fox of some of it.

“foxy come on”, he said over exsgerating the words, for the fun of it.

“its nightrod your talking to here, you heard of the storie how I got the rush teams butts out of the shit”.

“here we go”, blake said laughing he crossed his massive arms smiling.

“I tell you that wolf owes me big lost me hearing for that, but thanks to doc here and some of the other caps they talk the brass into letting me have the military spec cybo ears”, he said moving his own ears to indicate. They were natral but the drum and the acheral hearing part of the ear was all prosthetic and high tec as he was only a civilian they were going to stick in the stand ones which was poor incomparisen but they got the good ones put in instead, it gave him great hearing and also ment if a nose was to loud it would quite it down.

“yeah how long did it take to clean the vomit out of your truck”, blake said protending to think back.

The panther laughed hearterly.
“a wile I tell you, getting hit by a screamer and a hypnotist in the same sitting ant fun”, he said looking at the fox again.

“oh quack if I need stickes don’t bother with the anisthetic I don’t need to spend the day all dopped up, weekends are for that”, he said smiling.

Jake looked up and over at the cat, with a frown but a smile.
“the quack has a name you no”.
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 18-01-2012 01:29

“well wolfy…..what ya waiting for”, she said pumping his dick firmly with her ear and paws. He beated him up and down to more times squeasing hard enuf to make him squwerm a little then pulled away from him completely. She crawled away a little then look behind her self on all fours her eyes full of exsitment and inferno of lust.
“this is how you dogs like it ant it, well then”, she said exspectently.
When she had gotten away from him, his eyes followed her movements and smirked as he saw her crawl on all fours ahead of him and just present him with her ass and wet pussy. He stared at her dripping pussy and licked his lips, just wanting to devour her.

Erez smirked and chuckled as he saw her wagging her ass at him. He got up and walked towards her, the weight and heaviness of his dick turning him on even more as it bobbed it bit as he moved.

"Not yet Rosie, I have to make you want me, want me until you can't stand it and scream for me to fuck you," he said as he cupped her cunt and stroked it with the palm of his hand, catching her dripping juicies and licking it off his paws. He then bent and attacked her cunt with his mouth, cupping her pussy and letting his tongue work its magic as he stabbed his tongue into her pussy and then fingered her asshole, poking it and seeing if it would stretch.

He moved her legs further apart as he sucked her pussy like a juicy steak, gripping her ass cheeks and squeezing them as he tongued her and continued his torture. She had to scream that she wanted his dick before he was even close to fucking her with it. She had to fucking want it and then he'd give it to her until she couldn't move. Fuck....did he have a condom on him? He didn't want to impregnate Rose for that would just not do.

He dug into his back pocket and smirked as he licked as he pulled out an extra large condom. He ripped the package open and put on the condom with one skillful hand as he fitted it on his cock and then went back to licking.

--------

“awww come on quack, your starting to sound like them lot”, he said nodding to the other medics.
“you crusader lot can be quick a fun killers let alone zombie killers, any way”, he said shrugging a little with a laugh.

Phil chuckled as he prodded the panther's back with his finger.

"Watch it there Night, I'm part of the crew that patches you up when you come back blown to pieces. We party poopers are good at what we do but we need the stuff to do it. And you know very well we're running out of supplies. That's why hopefully the main lands will ship some supplies over and then...we're counting on you," the fox said as he looked at the wound and thought of he needed stitches.

“its me job to fix the vehicles, me and my boys no what were doing”, he then took the now filthy rag and throw it across the room into a bin, it went straight in, he turned to look at the fox a sparkle in his fun loving eyes.

“quack im a pro, prue breed wastelander not one of you out siders”, he said now shooting a look at the horse, blake knew he was playing so he just chuckled and shock his massive head.

Phil waved the panther's words away as he flashed a flashlight at the wound and opened it a bit to look to see if there was an infection.

"Yeah yeah it's your job and I trust you for fixing the vehicles. But I'm no outsider when it comes to getting dirty," Phil said and couldn't resist a wag of his eyebrows at the panther, as a joke of course, well, half joking.

“ooo you fisty little bitch ant ya”, he said winking at the fox, he then turned back to the horse.
“I was cutting off the old spikes as they are getting zombies cort up in them, and that means im bringing my work home with me, so now the roof is being covered in a highly polished metal so when they land they keep flyen”, he said now only winsing and sucking in air ever now and then from the cloaths.

Phi smirked as the cat was feeling the sting of the rubbing alcohol and he listened to the explanation as he got some yellow looking gel and some needle and thread for stitching.

“I tell you that wolf owes me big lost me hearing for that, but thanks to doc here and some of the other caps they talk the brass into letting me have the military spec cybo ears”, he said moving his own ears to indicate. They were natral but the drum and the acheral hearing part of the ear was all prosthetic and high tec as he was only a civilian they were going to stick in the stand ones which was poor incomparisen but they got the good ones put in instead, it gave him great hearing and also ment if a nose was to loud it would quite it down.

Oh? So Captain Erez was helped by this guy? Hmmm not bad as Phil respected Captain Erez a lot for what the wolf had to go through and endure. That and Phil leaned closer towards the panther's head to take a closer look at the prosthetic ears the cat had. How interesting and amazing technology the Crusades had at their disposal.

"Nice ears Night," Phil said with a chuckle as he threaded the needle and checked to make sure the thread was long enough.

“oh quack if I need stickes don’t bother with the anisthetic I don’t need to spend the day all dopped up, weekends are for that”, he said smiling.

Jake looked up and over at the cat, with a frown but a smile.
“the quack has a name you no”.

Phil turned to Jake and gave him a smile.

"It's okay, I don't mind it," he told the human doctor as he turned back to the cat.

"I won't give you much, just on the surface and second layer of your skin so you won't feel much. The rest of your body should function fine. Now hold still or I'll poke you into Swiss Cheese," Phil said as he got the yellow gel and with a Q-tip he applied some around the wound and then more around the area of the wound and then opened up the wound and applied some inside so the skin's nerves would be numbed.

He then whacked the cat on his body for good measure and then lifted the needle, stuck it through the corner of the wound and looked up into the cat's face to see if he could feel it.

"How is it? Need more gel?" he asked him as he gently prodded the skin around the wound.
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 25-01-2012 22:12

"Not yet Rosie, I have to make you want me, want me until you can't stand it and scream for me to fuck you,"

She growled at him in fustraion she wanted him but she would never beg it wasn’t the way she worked far to proud and head strong for that, she did for a moment comtemplate kicking him in the balls for being a pain but then he attack her pussy again and she only twitched her tail again. The he started playing with her tail whole and that made her moan, he was probing gently around her entrance, she had taken it there many times, throw her sex life but not for some time so it was tight, but she made her self rexlase to allow his finger accses to her inners. Her body was on sensory over load, and she could feel her self growing to orgasum, this didn’t worry her, she was a hare she would be ready again in a flash if not instently.

She let out another loud moan of pleaser, she would get even with this wolf for messing her around, and she knew how, when he came to her dorm she would cuff him, strap one on and fuck him, she had done that to nightrod already, and he was next.

She fagly noticed him putting a comdom on, stds she guessed as she was a hare and him a wolf, there wasn’t going to be any bunnys from that pairing.
(not sure what were going with in this rp regarding this sort of thing)

She suddenly tensed and yeld out in utter bliss as she cam and it was hard, eyes shut, her arms shuddered and fell from under her, so her ass was in there air. She rode the waves of pleaser gasping, moaning and panting all the way.

Once it past she looked around her eyes still on fire even more so.

“for fuck sake you dam wolf fuck me already”.

"Watch it there Night, I'm part of the crew that patches you up when you come back blown to pieces. We party poopers are good at what we do but we need the stuff to do it. And you know very well we're running out of supplies. That's why hopefully the main lands will ship some supplies over and then...we're counting on you,"

Nightrod was enjoying this banter, this quack was a lot more fun then the others that was for sore, he was up for it weres the rest had been doing it to long and were stressed all the time, but on a quick glance it looked like the bright banter and smiles were already rubbing off with those around them, jake naming one.

“well then that’s, why you can spare me some of them supplies, as im the one that gets them from the boats to here”, he said looking smug, even thow it was all put on and not for real.

“you can trust me quack that I will get you what you need as long as its good fun to do it, and im likely to get killed doing it, always adds to the buzz you no”, he said the second part was half a joke, he didn’t want to get him self killed but he didn’t mind putting him self at high risk as long as it got a buzz out of it.

“already planning something stupid night”, the horse rumbled light heartedly.

“hell yeah what eals”, he said winking and laughing.

"Yeah yeah it's your job and I trust you for fixing the vehicles. But I'm no outsider when it comes to getting dirty,"

“oooooooo”, said the cat nodding to the horse with a approving air.
“good to hear, I wonder if they will let me give you a grand tour of the wastes just out side our front door….front the saft of the truck of corse”, he added the last bit on from a rasied eye brow from the horse and jake, his last words were also very robotic.
He didn’t like being on a leash here, but the perks and fun he had out weight it enuf, for now.

"Nice ears Night,"

Nightrod lent towords him to give him a better look, you couldn’t see to much exspect a tiny peace of metal that block off the ears normal whole.

“that’s not the only thing that’s nice on me”, he said in a very casual way, he ment it like that, but to others it came across as very suggestive, but his eyes said that he did mean something by it.

"I won't give you much, just on the surface and second layer of your skin so you won't feel much. The rest of your body should function fine. Now hold still or I'll poke you into Swiss Cheese,"

Nightrod nodded his approval and moved so the fox could work better on the wound, he was so use to this it wasn’t funny, in his past life, even before he moved to peace many years ago, way before the zombie out brake he lead a life that ment he was being stiched up a lot, if one was to stroke his fur and consentrate they would feel the scars from bullets knifes and all sorts, but that was for him only to no, his past was his own and long forgotten and brushed aside.

"How is it? Need more gel?"

“na that’s all good Philip or phil or qack or what ever you want me to call ya, im thinking sexy”, he said with out any hint of embarrassment.

“you no I look followed to seeing you covered in dirt, blood, sweat and zombie guts”, he said a little quiter to the fox ear, he breathed very gently into his ear.

The horse had seen this but was pretending not to have noticed, he had picked up a magerzin from the table, he was enjoying being around the bantering two, but after this he would heading over to see his new weapon that had arrived, Heavy arms, the very old armour and gun smith of the Crusdares was waiting for him.

(I need to write some proflis badly, but any who I rushed this a little so please forgive :P iv got to get to bed for work )
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 27-01-2012 15:28

((lol actually leo, the condom is needed. the anthros in our RP can actually reproduce with anthros of different species. so Erez can get Rose pregnant if he isn't careful. see the thing is when two anthros of different species mate, let's say a bird anthro and a bull anthro, their offspring would be born as either one of them, the kids' genes pick which animal anthro they will be when they grow up. if this is confusing, tell me so I can explain it better))

--------

“for fuck sake you dam wolf fuck me already”.

Erez licked his lips as Rose just literally came all over his face and muzzle. He gave her wet pussy a few cleaning licks, mmm delicious. He wanted to fuck her soon, his cock was throbbing so badly it felt like it would explode with blood any time. Just waiting to dig into that saucy cunt and fuck her raw. It's been a while since his last fuck, he would enjoy this.

"As you wish then Rosie," Erez said as he flipped the hare anthro easily onto her stomach, getting into a kneeling position for doggy style bang.

The wolf anthro spread open open Rose's legs wide, her wet pussy dripping juice onto the mats. He stretched her for a second before pressing the tip of him against her slit and rubbing it against her juices to get it nice and slick.

Then once he was done teasing, he positioned his cock and then in one fluid motion, stabbed his cock into her pussy and got it all the way in to his balls before he groaned in pleasure at the feeling of her tight vagine clinging to his rod.

She was soo tight. Erez didn't give her a chance to breathe as she started pumping his dick in and out of her hard and deep, slamming his hips against hers and making that wet erotic sound of his cock slipping in and out of her pussy.

"Fuck Rosie.....you're so hot," he moaned as he spread her legs wider so he could pump deeper into her, changing his position so his cock was hitting another spot in her.

------------------------------

“well then that’s, why you can spare me some of them supplies, as im the one that gets them from the boats to here”, he said looking smug, even thow it was all put on and not for real.

“you can trust me quack that I will get you what you need as long as its good fun to do it, and im likely to get killed doing it, always adds to the buzz you no”, he said the second part was half a joke, he didn’t want to get him self killed but he didn’t mind putting him self at high risk as long as it got a buzz out of it.

“already planning something stupid night”, the horse rumbled light heartedly.

“hell yeah what eals”, he said winking and laughing.

Philip chuckled as he knew the cat was just playing around. The panther anthro was definitely an interesting character, and hot might Phil add. Night sure had a sexy body. Phil would love to have a taste of this male.

But he put those thoughts out of his head as he continued to work.

"I guess I'll be seeing more of you around here then. Probably bits and pieces of you too if you're not careful. Any way I'm counting on you for those supplies," the fox anthro said as he examined his process.

“oooooooo”, said the cat nodding to the horse with a approving air.
“good to hear, I wonder if they will let me give you a grand tour of the wastes just out side our front door….front the saft of the truck of corse”, he added the last bit on from a rasied eye brow from the horse and jake, his last words were also very robotic.
He didn’t like being on a leash here, but the perks and fun he had out weight it enuf, for now.

"Nah I've been to the wastes already. I was a bad little foxy and I slipped out with Scout when I was still a trainee a few months ago. I survived pretty well, it's natural. I'm a fox, we're survivors," the fox answered and wagged his eyebrows.

“that’s not the only thing that’s nice on me”, he said in a very casual way, he ment it like that, but to others it came across as very suggestive, but his eyes said that he did mean something by it.

Philip eyed Night and smirked at the panther. Oh they were going to play this game? How fun.

"Really now? I would have thought all the nice parts got blown off, seems you'll have to prove me wrong then eh Night?" the fox played as he hinted at something but it was also in a casual and playful way.

“na that’s all good Philip or phil or qack or what ever you want me to call ya, im thinking sexy”, he said with out any hint of embarrassment.

“you no I look followed to seeing you covered in dirt, blood, sweat and zombie guts”, he said a little quiter to the fox ear, he breathed very gently into his ear.

Phil laughed as he began to sow up the cat's open wound. His fingers held the needle firmly but in a fluid grip as he weaved it in and out of Night's skin, it was very graceful movements that flowed efficiently as he sealed up the large cut in no time and then checked to make sure the stiches would stay. Since the wound was so wide Phil did it an extra time for safe measures.

"I prefer Phil, although if you want, sexy might give people the wrong message," he joked as he snipped the threat with his fangs and tied the stitch off and looked over his work.

He felt Night's muzzle near his ear an heard what he said. It sent a tingly feeling up Phil's spine but to appear professional, and in front of Jake, Phil brushed aside the surge of desire and smirked at the cat.

"Well then, stay alive a while longer and you might get that wish granted," Phil play winked at Night as then he slapped the panther's wound testingly and laughed as he followed the slap with a gentle pat.

"Alright good as new. Don't damage yourself right after I went through all the work to patching you up," he said to Night as he turned to Jake.

"Anything else Doc?" the fox asked the human doctor who had just been sitting and watching the entire time.
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 29-01-2012 20:14

When rose felt Erez member on her lips she groaned and shuddered, bitting her lip in anticipation of what was to come. Then he hit home hard, Rose gasped her eyes snapping open and with out resting his started going, Rose mind exsploded with pleaser, the jolts hitting her were like bolts of lighting, She dug her claws into the mates bellow her tearing the top layers. She liked doggy stile felt savage, wild.

"Fuck Rosie.....you're so hot,"

She let out a laugh/moan when he said that, she looked back over her shoulder her eyes half shut her body rocking with ever thrust.
“bet your fucking balls I am”.

She clenched her inner mucels to drive the point home. This was great and she was looking followed to see how long this wolf could go for, she wanted to be real dirty and fuck by the time the wolf had enuf, she wanted this to get real hot and filthy.

Have this wolf over her was driving her mad, her animals kins nacheral predator was fucking her sensles, and that added another thrill for her, plus she would make sure that this wolf would be out for the day by the time she was done.

"I guess I'll be seeing more of you around here then. Probably bits and pieces of you too if you're not careful. Any way I'm counting on you for those supplies,"

Night smiled and nodded hitting his chest.
“trust me quack you got nothing to worry about, and mate this is pratectly a home away from home”, he said laughing

"Nah I've been to the wastes already. I was a bad little foxy and I slipped out with Scout when I was still a trainee a few months ago. I survived pretty well, it's natural. I'm a fox, we're survivors,"

Night eyes flashed this fox had just gone up a couple of rungs in his ranks, he wasn’t over misbehaving and nightrod always liked that, as he didn’t follow rules all that well him self, all he wanted was to have fun any thing that stopped that he would leave.

“glad to hear you not a stiff as well mister quack”, he said grinning.
“so what did you think of the wastes good fun huh?”, that got him a couple of very disapproving looks from doctors and pascents alike.

"Really now? I would have thought all the nice parts got blown off, seems you'll have to prove me wrong then eh Night?"

“not on your life foxy iv got all my good bits, and il be happy to show you, if you show me yours”, he said playing around, he then looked over at the horse.

“Don’t even go there night, you minos arnt worth my time”, he said laughing, the sound was deep but very happy, a defantet lift me up.
Nights smile widen at the horse.

"Well then, stay alive a while longer and you might get that wish granted,"

He smirked in a narghty way at the fox and kept his muzzle were it was.
“sounds good Phil my door is always open”, he said then lent up again looking the stitching over, it looked all good he flexsed his arm and shoulder around a bit making the mucels on his chest and arms tense and ripple.

“looks good phil, I think I can still work on this”, he hopped of the bed and grabbed his shirt, he didn’t put it back on just stuck it into his belt.

“you no the night clubs booming tonight you should come on in, let off some steam and after I can show you around my wagons”, he said grinning and again cousaly but again the fire in his eyes told the real meaning in what he said.

The Blake also got to his feet and stood up dewarfing them all.
“well I must go, Got a new weapon to test and no night you can not come, rember the last time heavy arms found you in there”, he said chuckling, he then waved to jake who had just finished with a pascent and had sat down to watch Philip work, Jake waved back and the massive horse left.

"Anything else Doc?"

Jake smiled at him and guestered to the whole ward.
“get busy”, he said simply.

“and that reminds me I need to get busy as well”, night said with his trade mark grin.
“trucks ant going to clean them selves see ya later jake and Philip”, he then followed in the blakes tracks.

(got a ider to intrudoce you wild dog but I need to write up these bios for heavy arms and blake before we can get to my plan :P )
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 31-01-2012 04:11

She let out a laugh/moan when he said that, she looked back over her shoulder her eyes half shut her body rocking with ever thrust.
“bet your fucking balls I am”.

Erez smirked as he gripped Rose's hips tight and rammed his hips against hers, sending his large cock swimming in her deep warm depths. Ah the feel of her surrounding his core, her sweetness just squeezing and milking his rod, uh it was just too good.

But Erez was a wolf, and as a wolf he had a huge sex drive and large amount of stamina. He wanted to see how many times he could get Rose to cum before he did. Well she already came once, so he would just have to test his skills.

"Just..you wait....I'm going to make you even hotter," he said as he pumped his cock in and out of her at a ridiculous speed. He kept that speed up for a while, thrusting into her, feeling lustful as his balls pressed against her pussy when their hips met.

Then suddenly he pulled his cock out of her and using his good arm and a powerful arm movement, he flipped Rose onto her back and pressed her against the mats. He chuckled when he saw the mats were going to have to be replaced after this.

He pinned her down, spread her legs wide open for him and dove right back into her folds again, groaning as he entered her swiftly and then going angonizingly slow. Slowly he rocked against her as he thrusted all the way in and then slowly, so she could feel every inch of him, pulled his cock out and then made circular motions with his hips so that his cock wiggled inside her.

He was smirking as he let this slow torture pleasure both of them. He reached a hand down and grabbed a breast, massaging it and tweaking her pert nipped between his fingers. All the while he was slowly fucking her. He bent his head and using his rough canine tongue, started licking the other breast and nipple that were being neglected by his hand.

"Mmm....how's that Rosie? Do you....feel hot and sexy?" he asked as he sucked her nipple and smirked down at her, his tongue licking circles around her breast.

-----------------------------

“glad to hear you not a stiff as well mister quack”, he said grinning.
“so what did you think of the wastes good fun huh?”, that got him a couple of very disapproving looks from doctors and pascents alike.

Before Night left Phil gave him a grin when he was asked about the wastes.

"Absolutely, dead bodies everywhere, getting in close with the gorey action, what more can a guy ask for?" he joked as he sterilized the instruments he just used.

“not on your life foxy iv got all my good bits, and il be happy to show you, if you show me yours”, he said playing around, he then looked over at the horse.

Phil sent a sly smirk at Night.

"Oh you'd like that wouldn't you kitty cat? Well if you're lucky, maybe, but we'll see," the fox anthro said chuckling as he placed the tools in a sterilizing machine to finish cleaning them up so he could use them for another patient.

“sounds good Phil my door is always open”, he said then lent up again looking the stitching over, it looked all good he flexsed his arm and shoulder around a bit making the mucels on his chest and arms tense and ripple.

“looks good phil, I think I can still work on this”, he hopped of the bed and grabbed his shirt, he didn’t put it back on just stuck it into his belt.

“you no the night clubs booming tonight you should come on in, let off some steam and after I can show you around my wagons”, he said grinning and again cousaly but again the fire in his eyes told the real meaning in what he said.

Phil checked over the stitching and nodded approvingly when the stitches held the wound closed nicely when the panther anthro stretched about. But when the panther talked about the night club Phil shook his head.

"I'll think about it Night, but knowing me I'll probably be busy stitching some other poor misfortunate fellows like you. If I'm free I'll drop by for a drink or two," he told the cat as he threw away bloody gloves into the trash can and got a new pair.

Jake smiled at him and guestered to the whole ward.
“get busy”, he said simply.

“and that reminds me I need to get busy as well”, night said with his trade mark grin.
“trucks ant going to clean them selves see ya later jake and Philip”, he then followed in the blakes tracks.

Phil waved to Night as he nodded to Jake and went to another patient who was having convulsions and vomitting into a bucket. Mmm probably stomach lining exploded or was ruptured.

"See you Night, Doc let's get cracking," Philip said as he walked over to the poor guy and started fixing him up. It was gonna be a long day. A drink or two in the evening sounded pretty nice.
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 13-02-2012 18:20

Rose was loving ever hit he gave her, her ears dropped down over her eyes as her head hang down, she must have looked more like a wolf bitch then a hare, panting like she was on heat.
"Just..you wait....I'm going to make you even hotter,"

When he pulled out then flipped her around she went with it then once he was into her hip to hip she rapped her legs around him and put some presher on him and with a wicked smile on her face. The presser would be enuf for him to struggle to take a breath and she still had plenty to spare. She was showing him that he didn’t have her brainless with his shagging and that she was still very much in controle of her self.

“ooo you playing games with me little wolf”, she said adding a little more to her crushing hips.

“You are in a dangeros place to be inbatwen my legs”, she joked but then relised him.

She loved what he was doing mixing things up change peace it gave them both time to recover and last even thow she would climax often being a hare she would keep on being ready for more and that was just the way she liked it.

"Mmm....how's that Rosie? Do you....feel hot and sexy?"

“mmmmm fucking right I do”, she said moaning with her eyes shut enjoying the massage.
She sat up and licked his throat when he lent back up, then brought her face leaval with his and kissed him putting her toung deep into his mouth. She rotated her own hips in time with his. He was a pro at fucking well so was she.

Night winked at the fox then waved at the rest then left with blake who was already making his way off to the armour.

They parted ways as Blake reached the soild double sliding doors that lead into the firing rang and armoury. The doors slid open and blake walked in ducking his head, it was busy as always but he noticed there was even more people in it then normal, the ones that wernt shooting were sitting around tables at the back of the room with soda cans or snacks from the vending machines.

It was a huge room the size of a massive warehouse but all of it was the rang really, and like the trainees rang each person had there own both that was closed off with a door, this minlised nose of gun shots and made it that if something went wrong not ever would be messed up thanks to it. The back wall were the doors into the rang were was tables and chairs for people to sit and work on there own weapons or sit and chat, vending machines joined them, then on the left of the room was a long counter set into the wall behind the couter was were ever ones who wasn’t a captin kept there weapons, rack apone racks of weapons could be seen, then there was a machin shop just off from that but you had to be at the counter and looking to the left to see it. Then sitting infront of the counter with his head bent down working on a weapon that was resting on the table that was set lower then the counter was Heavy arms the wolverine, there was young anthros around him who were is apprentices, they were no humans helping him as he wouldn’t work along side them. A blake begain to make his way over to the wolverine nearly ever one who wasn’t busy gave him relaxed sulots, he wasn’t a captin that expected a proper one ever time a quick hand to the head was enuf, he nodded back with a smile.

He got to the counter and looked down thanks to his hight he could easly see what heavy was working on a M60, he was about to make him self known but the old male spoke first in his gruff voice.

“Blake me boy”, he said looking up that crazy eye of him spinning in its socket, it was glowing slightly showing that it was up to something. The anthro smiled showing a couple of fake fangs.

“alright heavy heard my weapon was finaly ready”.
“yes its ready”, as he spoke he put the M60 back together with a masters grace, it slide back together so smooth, it was highly modified, he then took it in his machincal arm and as if it weighted nothing held it out behind him, with out him saying any thing a fox took it with both arms and disappeared back into the racks to put it away.

“You will like what iv built for you, make your old weapon look like a punks toy”, the old Wolverine said getting up and walking to a door that lead out of his gun cage as he called it and into the rang.

Blake smiled and at the same time they grabbed each others paws in a mid air arm wrestle, blake going up agest Heavy arms metal arm.
Blakes mucels were huge but he was no match for the Wolverines arm. Heavy smiled as he slowly beat the huge Horse.

“ok ok you win as always”, blake said giving.

“So when can I see it”, Blake said crossing his arms.

Heavy chuckled then coffed a little, as he walked he limped heaverly on his machincal leg which wered loudly as it wasn’t working properly.

“Once Jaeger gets here, iv made a new barrel for a sniper rifle I need him to test”, he growled in his deep well used up voice.

Blake respected this wolverine for the same reason ever one eals did who was anthro from the home land, he had been throw it all and done it all and was tuff as coffin nails, he also liked the wolverines attiued. He hated humans and I mean hated them, but when it came down to work he would repair and custormise the weapons like ever one ealses, he kept his hatred out of his work.

The wolverine limped over to a place were a lot of people were massed, there was something on a stand with a sheet over it, he rested his metal arm on it and turned and smiled at the Horse.