Zombie Apocalypse (M Rated) (Leo)

This is the place where explicit mature RP happens. You can only access this corner with permission, so that people who do not wish to be confronted with such content won't be able to read it.

To gain access, please contact either Nakisha or Silverwolf92 and ask for permission.

ENTERING AT OWN RISK!!!
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 08-12-2011 06:07

“well one don’t act like the other ranks, like your head is so far up your own ass you can taste ya self”, she said turned around and walking backwards with eass.
“well im a bunny who likes a good rush nothing like a bit of danger hay”, she said with that dark glint in her eyes.

Erez nodded as he kept his gold eyes on her the entire time in the ring.

"I promise you, captain's words, you have my respect as a soldier and as a fellow anthro. If I'm being a dick at anytime, please tell me. I want to fix my mistakes," he said humbly to her as he flexed his good arm.

"And I do like a bit of danger myself, hence why I'm here with you now and not talking to bunch of snotheads sitting in their high chairs," he said referring to the circle of generals who were at times dicks when it came to planning the next attack or motion.

As she hopped from foot to foot, he did notice that the leg she kicked his metal arm with was the one she favored less over her good one. As a hare she relied on her legs a lot. He would have to train her to fix that weakness. But...after he got rid of her clothing. Training could wait till after she was naked and he was inside her.

Hmm just thinking about it got him excited and his adrenaline rushing. The feel of her muscular legs wrapped around his waist as he would pound into her. Ahhh he was amazed he wasn't hard yet, but he guessed it was because of years of training to keep his dick under control.

He watched with amusement as she laid on the mat on her back in her tank, and just panties.

"Mmm nice view. You have good taste in panties. Sexy but still convenient," he commented, referring to her underwear.

“yeah that’s more like it”, she said, wile on her back she moved her legs to her chest and paws to the mat and flipped her self straight to her feet, she got into her pose.

“finaly some one whos a challeng so bord with trainees”, she said now hopping around the padded floor.

Erez scoffed as he got in a defense position.

"Don't make me laugh. I'm not to be throw into the same crowd as those trainers. They're flies next to me. I'm the one trainees should be afraid of, not those trainers," he chuckled as his gold eyes gleamed wickedly.

She came at him fast, throwing punches and jabs at him. She was good, he would give her that, but not at his level yet. He blocked her punches and jabs easily, at times even catching her fist before letting it go. He also used his metal arm to block some punches as well. He didn't believe in going easy on someone, even if they were a female (well Vivian was an exception) but he knew that if he went easy on Rose she'd hate him for it. And he couldn't have her hate him before he fucked her.

“ooo your hot shit…who know a male with metal could move so fast”. She was breathing hard, her eyes were wide almost crazyed she was having the time of her life.

“but im not done yet”.

Erez chuckled and licked his lips.

"I was hoping you weren't. Cuz I'm not even close to done yet, this is a warm up. The real part comes after I strip you naked," he said as he watched for her next move. The metal arm felt like a part of him now, even though it was made of titanium, Jake made it so that it was lightweight but still as tough as if it were 15 layers deep. Good stuck this arm was.

She jumped and flipped over him, but he had anticipated it. He pivoted on his feet, turning to face her as she landed and she kicked out at him with all her force. The wolf brought his arms up to make a cross in front of his face and chest as he blocked her kick. The force of it sent him back an inch but not without him taking something. When she had gotten close, he had subtly hooked one of his claws onto her panties and when she kicked and sent him backwards, her panties came with him and ripped. There was now a rip along the bottom of her panties and he could clearly see her nether lips.

"Oh...I like what I see," he said with a grin as he flicked off a ripped piece of fabric that came from her panties.

------------------------

Philip saw Jake blush and looked confused for a second before he pushed the thought out of his head.

“it was nothing more then me doing what needed to be done to save some ones life, and no need to be formal now Philip we are two docters here, I don’t demaned disaplin here”, he said with a smile.

Philip shook his head.

"I prefer to call you Doctor, if you don't mind. Until you recognize me as good as you are, or on the same level, then I will address you as Jake. But until then, Doctor, I'm in your care," he said with a small dip of his head.

“no no its its not a problem…”he said still feeling a little uncomfterbal, he didn’t want to be rude or seem snobbish.
“its fine just unexspected”, he said with a laugh, he didn’t quite no why he felt so jittery about it, he had shared rooms with others before, when he was in uni army, so he was use to it, maybe because he was a furry thow not female that must be it, he told him self and made him self settle down.

“really its not a problem”, he said getting to his feet walking to a door that lead off from his office.

“come on you can drop you stuff off here then we can head to work”, he said and opened the door.

Philip looked at Jake unconvinced. The human still sounded flustered as he denied having a problem with two men sharing a room.

"Are you sure Doctor? I really don't want to make you uncomfortable in your own home. I humbly accept your offer, but only if you are 100% sure," Philip said as he just followed Jake to his place anyway.

He followed the human doctor into his apartment and looked around, holding his own belongings as he looked at his surroundings. Nice place, clean, large, comfy, enough to make one or two people content. He chose to not pay attention to the Doctor as he cleared his own things from his room. Philip didn't like people being nosy so he respected the doctor's privacy to his things.

Once he was sure Jake was done cleaing up did he look at him.

“well make your self comfterbal, what mine is yours”, he said with a grin. He didn’t have much a cuple of movies and that was it, he was working to much to have stuff.

“once your ready we will head to the medical wing and set about the days chores”, he said waiting to see if the fox had any questions.

Philip nodded his head.

"If you say so Doc," Philip said as he gently placed his bag on the floor near the closet and moved simply things to where they were going to go. He took out a towel and hung it in the bathroom. He also took out his toothbrush and toothpaste but everything else like his clothing he would leave till later.

"I can unpack later. I want to get started now actually, anxious. What's on our agenda?" Philip asked as he looked like an eager kid ready to learn.

(btw sorry for god-moding, kinda want to get to the steamy sex scene soon since that will take a long time hehe)
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 13-12-2011 18:31

"I promise you, captain's words, you have my respect as a soldier and as a fellow anthro. If I'm being a dick at anytime, please tell me. I want to fix my mistakes,"

She nodded at him as they spared with one another, she liked to hear that, respect and trust ment ever thing to this hare, and all of it had to ben earnt wether it was her earning it or some one eals, as were she had been kept in the wastes there had been none of it, she had been meat and that was all she had been, sent out into the danger to get food a slave in ever sence of the word.

"And I do like a bit of danger myself, hence why I'm here with you now and not talking to bunch of snotheads sitting in their high chairs,"

She laughed as he said it, she jumped back just to talk for a heartbeat.
“they talk far to much, order those in to danger and take on none of it them selves”, she said with her smile then jumped back into the fight.
Throw her breaths she said something that hadn’t been tort to her by her perents but her self.
“no lord is worth laying down you life for”, she said throw a kick, they wernt lords ovesly but the saying still fitted in with it all.

"Mmm nice view. You have good taste in panties. Sexy but still convenient,"
She chuckled.
“you should see my sexy ones”, she said.

"Don't make me laugh. I'm not to be throw into the same crowd as those trainers. They're flies next to me. I'm the one trainees should be afraid of, not those trainers,"

“haha you think so well then mister wolfy, prove it your winning but not enuf to scar me”, she said her blood now in a raging fire.
“if im going to fight for you, I want to no that you are worth it”, she said in a almost growl, she knew he hadn’t even picked her yet, that was just her cockyness showing throw but like she said she wouldn’t die for any one.

"I was hoping you weren't. Cuz I'm not even close to done yet, this is a warm up. The real part comes after I strip you naked,"

She grinned her eyes flashing, once the real party started she would show him that she was a force to be reckoned with.

After her move failed she looked down at her torn panties and then back at the wolf, she brabbed what was left and tore it off her hips and throw it aside.
"Oh...I like what I see,"
“I bet you do big boy”, she said in a sly voice, she was mosted the fur between her legs showing that off well.
She didn’t care she was now naked modesty wasn’t her thing, even thow as a girl she had been tort a lady should be modest, but she wasn’t that girl no more.
She ran back into him once more and started throwing her punches he blocked nearly all of them as always but then in a sudden change of stile she went to almost jump past him but instead she brought her knee into the wolfs gut and as the wolf lent followed from it she span away from him and kicked him in the back, that had been her first good hit on the wolf, she wondered if his weakness was the sight of pussy.
“pussy gazing?”, she said panting still.

"I prefer to call you Doctor, if you don't mind. Until you recognize me as good as you are, or on the same level, then I will address you as Jake. But until then, Doctor, I'm in your care,"

Jake nodded his head at that, seemed like a good reason and showed he wanted to keep it professional which was a good thing.
“ok then Philip that seems fair to me”, he said with a smile nodding.

"Are you sure Doctor? I really don't want to make you uncomfortable in your own home. I humbly accept your offer, but only if you are 100% sure,"
Jake raised his hand up now decided he was being silly, it wasn’t a problem it was just because he was furry was all and that he was male so there would be no need to be nerves at all.

“no its fine honest im not bothered at all, like I said it was just unexspected not ever day you asked to share a room with a fox”, he said good naturedly.

Wile the fox started to unpack Jake went back to his office, and wrote a cuple of emails quickly.
"I can unpack later. I want to get started now actually, anxious. What's on our agenda?"[i/]

Jake liked his enthusiasm to get started it was a little infections, he clapped his hands to gether.
“right were heading to the thick of it, med center there are pacents that need looking after so it be a good chance to get use to the way things feel there quickly”, he said walking towords the exsit of his office. Once Philip joined him he walked down the hall towards the med center. All the rooms that made up the hospital were all at the end of hall.
(as im a bit busy at the moment il let you write the frist bit I want to add two chars in the game nightrod and Blake ;), but I need more time to write them up and what not :D )
live fast, die young in a nice pair of shorts.
plz for give my spelling Image
umm you all rock :D
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 13-12-2011 20:00

“they talk far to much, order those in to danger and take on none of it them selves”, she said with her smile then jumped back into the fight.
Throw her breaths she said something that hadn’t been tort to her by her perents but her self.
“no lord is worth laying down you life for”, she said throw a kick, they wernt lords ovesly but the saying still fitted in with it all.

Erez shrugged his shoulders at her comment.

"I don't fight for them. There are a few who are truly good leaders and they are the ones I listen to. But I fight for the good of the people. I'm fighting now because I want my children to be able to live and grow in a place without zombies and to save the innocent lives that can still make a difference in this world," he said as he watched her movements carefully.

He heard the last part she whispered to herself and chuckled.

"Only if that lord is someone you're willing to spend the rest of your life with, then she/he is worth dying for," he commented. As a soldier, he didn't get the liberty of finding a mate while in this hell hole. Perhaps when this was all over, he could settle down with the woman of his dreams and have a family. But until then, those thoughts were not needed.

“you should see my sexy ones”, she said.

Erez chuckled as he moved in the opposite direction she was moving, circling each other.

"Perhaps I will in due time," he replied with a sexy smirk.

“haha you think so well then mister wolfy, prove it your winning but not enuf to scar me”, she said her blood now in a raging fire.
“if im going to fight for you, I want to no that you are worth it”, she said in a almost growl, she knew he hadn’t even picked her yet, that was just her cockyness showing throw but like she said she wouldn’t die for any one.

He only chuckled in reply as he blocked her punches and waited for her next move.

"I'm not trying to scare you. The Captain of the Scout Team will take care of that. He's one scary fellow mind you. Have fun getting past his test," he told her with a smirk as she threw more punches and kicks at him with he easily deflected.

He was laughing inside. She acted like he was her tester. In fact he wasn't. She was to be put in Scout, so the Captain of Scout, the African Wild Dog (Cape Hunting Dog) anthro Aero Jaeger, would be testing her. And that dog was a tough cookie. Probably even tougher than Erez and Vivian.

Team Scout was well known for having the fastest soldiers, swiftest, stealthiest, quietest, as their job was to go and scout the land, see the damage, plan for next attacks and also rescue work. Captain Jaeger (as he liked to be called) didn't take chumps into his team. He's a solo captain and he didn't have a co-captain, but the generals are trying to make him change his mind.

"Captain Jaeger of Scout will have fun with you when you're ready for him," Erez said chuckling as he knew the wild dog anthro screws his trainees overtime, breaks them in until they can't even lift a finger from exhaustion. (Rosie's gonna find herself with another bad boy to deal with lol)

“I bet you do big boy”, she said in a sly voice, she was mosted the fur between her legs showing that off well.
She didn’t care she was now naked modesty wasn’t her thing, even thow as a girl she had been tort a lady should be modest, but she wasn’t that girl no more.
She ran back into him once more and started throwing her punches he blocked nearly all of them as always but then in a sudden change of stile she went to almost jump past him but instead she brought her knee into the wolfs gut and as the wolf lent followed from it she span away from him and kicked him in the back, that had been her first good hit on the wolf, she wondered if his weakness was the sight of pussy.
“pussy gazing?”, she said panting still.

He got hit in the gut, but unknowing to her, he had blocked her knee as it hit his chest and he only took partial damage from her kick. Although with his height, his nose was centimeters away from her pussy. He got a facefull of juicy, moist hare cunt. It was a nice sight, he had to admit. After blocking her gut kick he bent down and fell into a roll as he felt a light scraping of her feet on his back.

He rolled to his feet facing her and gave her a smirk.

"Nice combo. And your pussy is very nice might I add, all wet and ready," he said as he licked his lips, eyes going towards the wet spot between her legs. Her attack was nicely executed, and she used her body to her advantage. Now granted it would not work on zombies, on other soldiers that would do greatly.

This time Erez took the offensive and threw a barrage of punches and kicks at Rose, his speed incredible, although if compared with the speed of Captain Jaeger of Scout, Erez was a turtle. The wolf anthro threw his attacks. He aimed a punch at Rose's face and as the hare's arms went up to block her face, Erez swiftly came up behind the hare's back and with his claws, ripped her tank from bottom to top, now leaving her bra showing.

The wolf hopped back a few paces and waited for her reaction. He was getting close now, he could just sense it. Her lack of clothing was turning him on and he didn't know how much longer he could last if she kept teasing him. Especially her wet pussy that was just crying for his tongue, or his dick for that matter.

"Panties, pants, now tank gone. Only a bra to go," the wolf said with a smirk on his face.

---------------------

“ok then Philip that seems fair to me”, he said with a smile nodding.

Philip nodded his head but then a small smirk came upon his face.

"Unless you want me to call you Jake," he said putting a husky emphasis on his name. The doctor was already flustered from the news of having to share a room with him. Phil only wondered if he was just shy or he was conscious of the fact that another male was sharing a room with him. In that case....was the doctor gay?

Before the doctor could respond to his little tease, Philip waved his hand and chuckled, walking towards the door to leave.

"I'm sorry Doc, forgive me I just couldn't help it. No matter how many times I interact with humans, they are still so fascinating to me. I hope you won't take offense," he said with a smile on his face.

“no its fine honest im not bothered at all, like I said it was just unexspected not ever day you asked to share a room with a fox”, he said good naturedly.

Philip chuckled good naturedly. He was starting to relax around the doctor now, he was good company.

"You're in luck Doc, you're experiencing it now," the fox said as he clapped his paws together. "Right let's get going," he said with a grin at his mentor. The fox had no idea what kind of affect he was having on Jake. If only the doctor could predict how his life was gonna turn out now with a willy fox living with him.

“right were heading to the thick of it, med center there are pacents that need looking after so it be a good chance to get use to the way things feel there quickly”, he said walking towords the exsit of his office. Once Philip joined him he walked down the hall towards the med center. All the rooms that made up the hospital were all at the end of hall.

Philip followed obediantly, gazing around at the walls and lack-thereof decoration as they walked. His eyes did once in a while stray to where they shouldn't be. At the tight behind of the human doctor in front of him. Of course Philip wasn't going to tell Jake (since the human was flustered enough) that he was gay. Like the doctor needed more to his headache. Philip was gonna keep this little secret of his hidden, it wasn't hard to do since he acted normal anyways. The doc would never know.

They walked into the hospital room to see beds full of wounded soldiers, and even some medics, and the nurses and doctors bustling around and working on the patients. Philip looked towards the inner room and saw the the emergency room and many operation rooms were currently in session. Damn, he expeced casualties but not this many.

A doctor hurried to Jake and had a half-relieved look on his face.

"Doctor Jake thank goodness you're here. We need more hands. Lots of patients to take care of. There is this one patient who needs an operation now but there are no doctors with enough skills. Please doctor you have to take this surgery," he turned and saw Philip and nodded to him.

"Get suited up lad, you're going to assist Doctor Jake," he told the fox as the shoved some scrubs, gloves, mask, and other stuff into the fox's arms.

The doctor then went off to see how the other patients were doing. Philip looked at Jake (they were about the same height, Philip's ears made him taller) and grinned.

"Time to work Doc," he said as he gave Jake his equipment and started putting on his scrubs.

(i'm gonna make the captain of Scout and then decide if we need anyone else. who's blake btw?)
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 25-12-2011 04:58

Leo? bump...
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 26-12-2011 00:03

"I don't fight for them. There are a few who are truly good leaders and they are the ones I listen to. But I fight for the good of the people. I'm fighting now because I want my children to be able to live and grow in a place without zombies and to save the innocent lives that can still make a difference in this world,"

She grind as she danced around, there reasons were so different yet she had a feeling he would like her reasons for wanting to fight.
“I fight for kicks”, she said simple.
“and revenge”, she added with a darker tone but still a evil grin on her maw, her eyes flashing like those of a predator.

"Only if that lord is someone you're willing to spend the rest of your life with, then she/he is worth dying for,"

“are then they arnt a lord they are a friend or family, any one eals ant worth shit to me”, she said jumping back into him throwing some kicks and punches that all got block and returned with hits to her gut and face.

"I'm not trying to scare you. The Captain of the Scout Team will take care of that. He's one scary fellow mind you. Have fun getting past his test," as he had said those words she had been doing a spinning kick again she paused with her leg resting agest his arm a frown on her face. That disappointed her, she wasn’t to be in rush the main attacking force, she thought that a force like that would need one of ever class of solder ovesly not, she then went for his gut.

"Captain Jaeger of Scout will have fun with you when you're ready for him,"

"Nice combo. And your pussy is very nice might I add, all wet and ready,"

"Panties, pants, now tank gone. Only a bra to go,"

She hopped away from him, she was still frowning anger in her eyes not at the wolf but at the sutasion.
“so im not to be in rush”, she said standing there in only her bra nothing eals, her buzz was still there but it had changed a little.

She brought her arms back up her resolve stronger this wolf would have to fucking work hard now.
“well then what you worried about if that’s the casie”, she growled.
“scar me, give me you best nothing less, im use to savage treatment, your going to have to take it now wolfy”, she snarled, her face angry at first then turning into a savage smile when she finished talking. She then sprinted at him with all she had, as she reached him she hopped in the air and kicked out with both feet to his face, once she landed she throw two japs and left swing ducked then came up for a upper cut, her moves were now faster, and held a anger to each one. If he retaliated she would jump and dodge with the speed that came with being a hare, remind this wolf what hares got away some times., not that she wanted to.

["Unless you want me to call you Jake,"

"I'm sorry Doc, forgive me I just couldn't help it. No matter how many times I interact with humans, they are still so fascinating to me. I hope you won't take offense,"

Jake laughed he had felt a little jolt of something run throw him which he hid well, the fox words run true to jakes own thoughts with anthros.

“its ok and you anthros fascinate me no end”, he said smiling and felling slightly hot in the face.

Once they had entered the med center it was straight to business.

"Doctor Jake thank goodness you're here. We need more hands. Lots of patients to take care of. There is this one patient who needs an operation now but there are no doctors with enough skills. Please doctor you have to take this surgery," he turned and saw Philip and nodded to him.

"Get suited up lad, you're going to assist Doctor Jake," he told the fox as the shoved some scrubs, gloves, mask, and other stuff into the fox's arms.

The doctor then went off to see how the other patients were doing. Philip looked at Jake (they were about the same height, Philip's ears made him taller) and grinned.

"Time to work Doc," he said as he gave Jake his equipment and started putting on his scrubs.

Jake smiled at the fox as he put his gloves on and made his way to the sergory, but as he passed throw the doors his eyes changed completely, from soft and friendly the become focesed and intense, he put his breathing mask on and looked at the pacent on the table already under antithetic.

It was sharpnell from a exsploion out in the feel, he had been sceld to have them removed but it had become urgent when complcasions had arisen.
“right plus stables internal injurys, blood into the lunges”, jake started issing commands to ever one around him and set to work, his hands were as steady as stone, his movments effecten and prosise. He made the insision and started locating each peace of sharpnel one at a time. It was all going well till, one of the clamps that had been holding a arty had come loss and the atery had slip into the body blood starting to spill.

“shit fuck”, he put his hands in to find it once more.

“Philip get the clamp iv got the aertery”.

(I really don’t know enuf to write about this very well so feel free to write what you want :D )

Some were eals deeper with in the curasders part of the basie a massive anthro horse made his way throw the corridors, each step echoing off the walls thanks to his weight and hooves, he had rubber horse shoes on but it still made a lot of nose.

It was blake the leader of the bolder, 7ft tall, built like a tank, shire Clydesdale mixs. He was black with a white stripe running down the front of his face, his left hand was white, were his right arm was white up to the elbow, both his feet were white as well up to his shine. He was a gental giant to any one bar who ever he was told to shoot at, and a dam hard worker, he had come from a farm as a boy joined the army to see the world and now was seeing peace throw the most horrbal war the world had ever seen. Even when it was his time off like now he would still be working ether helping the civilians making there part bigger or doing work with the trainees. Today thow he was going to see the anthro lynx, the old war vetran who had retired, had become a gun smith, and had come back into dutey to run the armoury, he serviced and upgraded weapons and was a bit mad. Blake had been unhappy with his weapon for a wile and had asked the cat for something with more kick and apparently the cat had just finished putting it together.

(just thought id start this so il add these two chars ref sheets as soon as I can just for a bit of fun )
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 26-12-2011 04:34

“I fight for kicks”, she said simple.
“and revenge”, she added with a darker tone but still a evil grin on her maw, her eyes flashing like those of a predator.

Erez grinned at her. He could tell that she was all bark and not that much bite. Truly he knew Rose wouldn't hurt an innocent. She's only after those who deserve it from her wrath and revenge. He was there when Captain Jaegar went through her file. Unknowing to all the recruits, the captains of each team observe the trainees and with their knowledge and observation skills, pick out who will go to which team.

Of course the trainees may try to choose which team to go to, but it is likely that their test will be even harder since their skills don't match up with the team's requirements. Aero Jaeger had already observed Rose for a while and commented that the hare's speed and quickness, with her brash attitude was likely a good asset for Scout. He needed fast and agile runners. The only thing that Jaeger didn't like much was her unlikeness to obey commands.

“are then they arnt a lord they are a friend or family, any one eals ant worth shit to me”, she said jumping back into him throwing some kicks and punches that all got block and returned with hits to her gut and face.

With a chuckle the wolf leaped away from her array of kicks and punches.

"Then why are you here girl? All captains of the Crusades' teams require obedience above all else. If you are always thinking about yourself, how do you expect to get anywhere? If your captain orders you to stay behind to grab a comrade, will you?" he asked her knowing that Aero commanded obedience as the highest, much like himself. Although he could deal with Rose's attitude, he wasn't sure if Aero would be the same. Though she and Aero had much in common.....

She aimed a kick at him and he blocked. But then she froze with her leg making contact with his arm as he observed the expression on her face. Well....she didn't seem pleased about something.

She hopped away from him, she was still frowning anger in her eyes not at the wolf but at the sutasion.
“so im not to be in rush”, she said standing there in only her bra nothing eals, her buzz was still there but it had changed a little.

Erez noticed her reaction and he back stepped before explaining to her.

"Let me break it down for you. Each team is specialized for a purpose and the captains pick soldiers who fit their requirement. Rush is the intial wave team. They are in charge of rushing in and acting as partly decoy partly damage team. Usually our team suffers the most casualties as we are actually engaged with the enemies more than half of the time. Most of my team are big cat or large canine anthros as well as tough and fast humans, like Vivian.

Team Scout on the other hand is the group that is fast and versatile. That team is made up of various kinds of soldiers since they have to be able to stealthy analyze the battlefield, the situation, the damage, the survivors and whatnots. They have to be fast, quick thinking, agile, daring, capable of handling themselves and taking hits as well as knowing basic aid. Captain Jaeger had his eyes on you since you were recruited and has been observing your progress. You have been deemed to belong to Team Scout since the first few days you were brought in,"
he responded as he flexed his muscles to prepare for her next assault.

“well then what you worried about if that’s the casie”, she growled.
“scar me, give me you best nothing less, im use to savage treatment, your going to have to take it now wolfy”, she snarled, her face angry at first then turning into a savage smile when she finished talking. She then sprinted at him with all she had, as she reached him she hopped in the air and kicked out with both feet to his face, once she landed she throw two japs and left swing ducked then came up for a upper cut, her moves were now faster, and held a anger to each one. If he retaliated she would jump and dodge with the speed that came with being a hare, remind this wolf what hares got away some times., not that she wanted to.

Erez smirked at her as she rushed at him.

"Aww what's the matter? What's got your panties up your ass? From what I see there are no panties. Don't feel like I'm not valuing your skills. You would be a nice asset to Rush as well but I can see you doing much better in Scout. Also Rush and Scout work closely together so it's not like it'll make that much of a difference. I'd say you'd have a better time in Scout as they go out on missions a lot more often than any other team," he commented as he took a few hits from her without flinching or reacting. He was getting turned on, seeing as the female anthro in front of him only had a bra left and he could see every marvel of her body.

He dodged the twin kick aimed at his face easily and he took a hit as he caught her jab and swung his face away to avoid the uppercut. He could tell that she was a bit angry and that was affecting her movements, getting faster, but it was unwise as she was going to burn out easily this way. She was indeed fast, he would give her that, fast enough to probably last a few minutes, 8 tops, with Aero. Perhaps the African wilddog anthro can beat her into shape.

Erez took the chance when Rose went into motion to hit the floor and slide through her open legs to get behind her. He slid through and quickly flipped himself right up and pivoted on his hind foot, turning so that he was facing her back and flicking a knife from his mechanical arm he cleaning sliced through her bra strap and watched it fall open as he hopped away.

"Didn't mean to upset you. If you are so bent on being in Rush you can always do so, it's just I will be harder on you since Scout has partially claimed you. So tell me what's up Rose? Scout isn't that bad, and I assure you Captain Jaeger is as much fun as I am," he told her with a smirk.

-------------------------

“its ok and you anthros fascinate me no end”, he said smiling and felling slightly hot in the face.

Phillip smirked as he was putting on his equipment. Well at least that told him something about the doctor. From how Jake said the comment and his facial reaction, Phil would have to guess that Jake was fascinated in more ways than one with anthros. Hmmm that might actually work out in his favor, but of course he would have to know the doc first before trying anything that might make him lose his perfect job and close relationship with the intelligent doctor.

"Really? Then we are in the same boat," he said with a grin as he pulled on a modified mask for his long snout and followed Jake to the operation room.

“right plus stables internal injurys, blood into the lunges”, jake started issing commands to ever one around him and set to work, his hands were as steady as stone, his movments effecten and prosise. He made the insision and started locating each peace of sharpnel one at a time. It was all going well till, one of the clamps that had been holding a arty had come loss and the atery had slip into the body blood starting to spill.

Philip observed quietly as another nurse was telling Jake everything and the lay down. The fox anthro let his eyes quickly scan over the patient and concluded the source of this condition before the nurse was even finished and he already had an idea of what to do but he waited for Jake to take control and followed behind.

Once Jake got into business mode and went into locating the pieces inside the patient, Phil was holding each laceration or wound open while Jake dug in and pulled the piece out. From the corner of his eye he saw something amiss and right as he turned to see it the held artery burst free and strayed blood.

“shit fuck”, he put his hands in to find it once more.

“Philip get the clamp iv got the aertery”.

Without being fazed, and as nurses gasped and screamed, Philip just scraped away the blood that was clouding his visor and he went to work on holding the artery down and making sure blood didn't get everywhere.

"Artery secured," he said tersely as he replaced the tools he was using on a tray and grabbed gauze to clean the blood off the wounds they needed to still work on. The patient spazzed a bit and without a word Phil grabbed a small syringe of anesthesia and injected it into the patient to send him into unconsciousness once again as they resumed work.

"Nurse I need extra hands on cleaning the blood off the patient. We can't have blood running into his wounds or that will affect the removal of the objects," he said in a serious and focused tone. The nurses near him got to work immediately, grabbing gauze and after sterilizing them set to cleaning the wounds and removing the blood.

Phil looked at Jake and nodded his head.

"He has a 60% of surviving. He's already got some poisoning from the shelling and he will choke if we do not remove the fluids from his lungs," he said to Jake and looked to him for the okay to continue.
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 27-12-2011 02:06

"Then why are you here girl? All captains of the Crusades' teams require obedience above all else. If you are always thinking about yourself, how do you expect to get anywhere? If your captain orders you to stay behind to grab a comrade, will you?"

She laughed at his words her self, panting the hit to her gut had push some air out of her and there was a little trickle of blood from her twitching nose, she wipped it away with her thum.

“im here to kill zombies and those, who promise protection but only seek to use and abuse, like I said before Erez I will follow a friend to black gates, il happerly die for a friend, my life ant worth much to me no more or any one eals, iv got nothing to lose”, she said now walking around the wolf her moves smooth and silant, she moved with a dancers grace with a grace that didn’t suit her personality, like a fine fair lady around a dance for.

“im not from Aniopolis, and I wasn’t one of the lucky ones to make it to cover in time, iv lived in the wastes and in doing so iv learnt some intresting lessons”, she said still side stepping around him.

“like be careful who you trust, you can in the end only relie on your self, monsters can be born from good people”, she said laughing again darkly.

“keep you ears and nose to the winds, a staggering foot fall, heavy panting from a hunting dead wolf, how to losen bonds around your rists, how not to scream”, she spoke in a dark voice but there was a smile still on her face. This was how she delt with that part of her past she made light of it.

“il follow some one who gives me a dam good reason to follow them, if not il let them get them selves killed wile I watch from up high”, to no ones knowing she had already done this, her frist mission out were she had shoot the pup a prick of a trainee had decided to get him self intruble with a hunter, she could have risked her kneck to save him, but she had stayed back out of troble till the zombie was way to destracted to worry about her then shot it, dum fucking trainee thought it be funny to try and hit on her and talk about were she had come from.

"Let me break it down for you. Each team is specialized for a purpose and the captains pick soldiers who fit their requirement. Rush is the intial wave team. They are in charge of rushing in and acting as partly decoy partly damage team. Usually our team suffers the most casualties as we are actually engaged with the enemies more than half of the time. Most of my team are big cat or large canine anthros as well as tough and fast humans, like Vivian.

Team Scout on the other hand is the group that is fast and versatile. That team is made up of various kinds of soldiers since they have to be able to stealthy analyze the battlefield, the situation, the damage, the survivors and whatnots. They have to be fast, quick thinking, agile, daring, capable of handling themselves and taking hits as well as knowing basic aid. Captain Jaeger had his eyes on you since you were recruited and has been observing your progress. You have been deemed to belong to Team Scout since the first few days you were brought in,"

"Aww what's the matter? What's got your panties up your ass? From what I see there are no panties. Don't feel like I'm not valuing your skills. You would be a nice asset to Rush as well but I can see you doing much better in Scout. Also Rush and Scout work closely together so it's not like it'll make that much of a difference. I'd say you'd have a better time in Scout as they go out on missions a lot more often than any other team

"Didn't mean to upset you. If you are so bent on being in Rush you can always do so, it's just I will be harder on you since Scout has partially claimed you. So tell me what's up Rose? Scout isn't that bad, and I assure you Captain Jaeger is as much fun as I am,"

She stood there panting again, dam this wolf was near on untouchable she had not even really landed one good hit on him this whole time, and now all he had to do was to get her in a posiosn to do what he wanted to do with her, she could really feel the heat now she was completely naked, this massive wolf now ready to pounce.

“you miss read me wolf, im disappointed you were trying not to scar me, I wanted your all, you given me lots of reasons to respect you now give me a a fucking reason to make me do as im told, show me what happens to those who fuck with you”, she said grinning.

Another reason she was annoyed was that she liked this captin and had thought she would be with him, but then finding out she wouldn’t ment she would have to find out if this dog was worth lisening to, if he wasn’t she guessed she would head back into the wastes as no one eals would more then likely let her into a unite thanks to her attiuted.

She sniggered.
“army types are so short sighted”, she said to her self more then Erez.

"Artery secured," he said tersely as he replaced the tools he was using on a tray and grabbed gauze to clean the blood off the wounds they needed to still work on. The patient spazzed a bit and without a word Phil grabbed a small syringe of anesthesia and injected it into the patient to send him into unconsciousness once again as they resumed work.

"Nurse I need extra hands on cleaning the blood off the patient. We can't have blood running into his wounds or that will affect the removal of the objects," he said in a serious and focused tone. The nurses near him got to work immediately, grabbing gauze and after sterilizing them set to cleaning the wounds and removing the blood.

Phil looked at Jake and nodded his head.

"He has a 60% of surviving. He's already got some poisoning from the shelling and he will choke if we do not remove the fluids from his lungs,"

The fox worked brillently carem and collected and his paws were as stedy as jakes own hands, and for some reason Jake always prised steady hands he didn’t no why, to his mind it showed a docters ability to act under presser, and that ment a lot.

“yes”, he nodded briskly to the fox comments time was of the up most importants, he was completely focused on the pacent all the fox actions he was noting down in his subconses to think about later.

“nurse get 5ml of A.S.P asap, Philip im going to sew up the atery I want you to get the rest of the shrapnel out of his in his other wounds, steve get us the LDT, were need to clear his respreasion system out imdetly”, jake spoke in a clear care voice and it with Philips care attitude it seemed to put the rest of the staff at easy as well.

Jake worked with like a artist, he sewed the atery back together in no time, then begain to drain the pasents lungs, his adrenilin was one fire.

(A.S.P ant sharpnell posisioning :P LDT lung dringing thing XD )
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 28-12-2011 08:20

“im here to kill zombies and those, who promise protection but only seek to use and abuse, like I said before Erez I will follow a friend to black gates, il happerly die for a friend, my life ant worth much to me no more or any one eals, iv got nothing to lose”, she said now walking around the wolf her moves smooth and silant, she moved with a dancers grace with a grace that didn’t suit her personality, like a fine fair lady around a dance for.

Erez let out a laugh at her answer. Ah she's got spunk, definitely, no doubt about it.

"Rosie Rosie Rosie. Let this old wolf tell you something from experience. I used to be like you. Full of attitude, testosterone, fire and then some. I said to myself that I had nothing to lose and that my life wasn't worth much....turns out I was wrong. Maybe my life didn't mean much to me, but it did to someone else. I found that out the hard way. I'm not saying think another way, it's just keep your options open Rose. Who knows, maybe somewhere here there's a bugger who can blow you off your feet without getting in your pants. There just might be that one guy you know?" he told her with a nostalgic look on his face as he remembered his first love. (hint hint, I'm hinting at a coupling between Rose....and lol you can find out later :D but it's not Erez let me tell you that)

“im not from Aniopolis, and I wasn’t one of the lucky ones to make it to cover in time, iv lived in the wastes and in doing so iv learnt some intresting lessons”, she said still side stepping around him.

“like be careful who you trust, you can in the end only relie on your self, monsters can be born from good people”, she said laughing again darkly.

“keep you ears and nose to the winds, a staggering foot fall, heavy panting from a hunting dead wolf, how to losen bonds around your rists, how not to scream”, she spoke in a dark voice but there was a smile still on her face. This was how she delt with that part of her past she made light of it.

Erez nodded his head to her, understanding where she came from. He himself came from Anioplis so he didn't entirely know, but he could imagine how she lived.

"I've got respect for you Rose, you came a long way. And you'll only get better. Those thoughts will be with you forever. It's true, be careful with whom you trust. But then, when you do trust, don't be afraid to trust them. You can rely on yourself, but there will come a time when you need that other person with you. Monsters can be born from good people, but then there are those who will try to steer them back to the light. Those are my lessons for you. Remember them,"['/b] he told her with a wink.

“il follow some one who gives me a dam good reason to follow them, if not il let them get them selves killed wile I watch from up high”,

Erez chuckled as he hopped from foot to foot.

"Dun you worry about that. Captain Jaeger and I will give you a very good reason to follow us. We'll be with you for a while. Oh and let's not forget Vivian, she'll also give you a run for your money," he chuckled as his eyes feasted on her. Oh how his cock got hard just looking at her.

“you miss read me wolf, im disappointed you were trying not to scar me, I wanted your all, you given me lots of reasons to respect you now give me a a fucking reason to make me do as im told, show me what happens to those who fuck with you”, she said grinning.

She sniggered.
“army types are so short sighted”, she said to her self more then Erez.

Erez smirked at her as he easily just ripped the t-shirt right off his body. He threw the scraps of fabric to somewhere but didn't touch his pants. There was an obvious bulge there but he was more focused on her instead of his aching dick.

"You asked for it. Don't say I warned you," he said and he licked his lips. With uncanny speed he dashed forward and grabbed Rose roughly. Using his mechanical hand he grabbed both of her wrists together and held them above her head. He pulled her onto his lap and with his muscular legs trapped hers beneath his and made them unable to move or kick him. He gripped her wrists and angled his arm to where he could secularly hold her head in place in case she wanted to head bash him.

So he had her in his arms now, sitting literally on his cock as he brought his normal hand up to cup one of her supple breasts, her nipples having gone stiff and pert and he roughly kneaded and squeezed he as he brought his head to the other one and his rough long canine tongue whipped out to lick her nipple. A smirk appeared on his face, he was gonna have fun making her regret he words.

-------------------

As Jake was working, Philip was watching the doctor very carefully, scrutinizing his every action. He had to admit, the human was amazing at what his job. Hands as steady as a rock, face focused and concentrated, pressure level low, his ability to function under these dire circumstances were terrific. Philip respected Jake more and more.

“yes”, he nodded briskly to the fox comments time was of the up most importants, he was completely focused on the pacent all the fox actions he was noting down in his subconses to think about later.

“nurse get 5ml of A.S.P asap, Philip im going to sew up the atery I want you to get the rest of the shrapnel out of his in his other wounds, steve get us the LDT, were need to clear his respreasion system out imdetly”, jake spoke in a clear care voice and it with Philips care attitude it seemed to put the rest of the staff at easy as well.

Jake worked with like a artist, he sewed the atery back together in no time, then begain to drain the pasents lungs, his adrenilin was one fire.

Philip nodded his head and took some tweezers and some surgical clamps off the metal tray a nurse was holding and set to work. Philip didn't want to admit it, but seeing Jake like this kinda turned him on. But he mentally berated himself for feeling like this during an operation. He cut down his hormones, his dick went limp and he focused completely on this operation and making this guy live to see tomorrow.

Using the tweezers he pried open each laceration and wound and deftly dove the clamps in, grabbed the sharpnell piece and pulled it out and dumped it on the metal tray where all the other bloody sharpnell pieces were. The guy had a million of them in his body. With accurate speed and efficiently Philip went through each wound and pulled out each object and dumped them.

After he was sure all the pieces were out he took some alcohol and gently cleaned the inside of each wound, making sure to kill off all essence of the poisoning after the nurse had gone through the A.S.P. (lol great names). After the cleaning was over, his quickly glanced to see Jake's progress and then grabbed a needle and began working on stitching the man's cuts and wounds back together.

All the while nurses bustled around them, holding trays, holding equipment, cleaning the man's body, cleaning blood off, and then often wiping the sweat from Jake's head and Philip's as well. They were working against the clock.

Philip looked at the condition of the man now and spoke to Jake without looking up from his stitching.

"Chance of survival has just increased to 80% Doc," he said simply as he finished one stitch and now went onto the other.

"He'll need a tube inserted down his throat to clean out any excess bile and fluid from his stomach as well as sucking any liquid that may have infiltrated his lungs," he added to Jake as he worked, his hands swiftly flying the needle through the flesh again and again.
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 31-12-2011 18:31

"Rosie Rosie Rosie. Let this old wolf tell you something from experience. I used to be like you. Full of attitude, testosterone, fire and then some. I said to myself that I had nothing to lose and that my life wasn't worth much....turns out I was wrong. Maybe my life didn't mean much to me, but it did to someone else. I found that out the hard way. I'm not saying think another way, it's just keep your options open Rose. Who knows, maybe somewhere here there's a bugger who can blow you off your feet without getting in your pants. There just might be that one guy you know?"

She lisened quietly wile he spoke, she could feel the wolf brushing close to some old hurts of his own, but she didn’t want to no about the wolfs hurts they were his, he would tell if he wanted to. But at his finale words she laughed out loud.

“Erez, my life ant worth shit to any one, as there is no one eals that looks at me like that, Nightrod and his gang are my only friends here, you and viv are the other people that have spoken to me for a decent amout of time since I been here, and you two are solders you cant feel that way to people you are about to send into a place were they are going to get fucked. Ever one eals that I knew are dead, my old home crawing in the corpses”, she said still smiling the way she was talking wasn’t upsetting her or making her depressed it was fact that was it, and she wasn’t giving away any thing about her past as she wasn’t going into detal.

“I ant complaining its just the ways things are, this way I get to kill shit, and fuck up the people that fucked me up”.

“and as for finding some one, well I dout that”, she said laughing again.

"I've got respect for you Rose, you came a long way. And you'll only get better. Those thoughts will be with you forever. It's true, be careful with whom you trust. But then, when you do trust, don't be afraid to trust them. You can rely on yourself, but there will come a time when you need that other person with you. Monsters can be born from good people, but then there are those who will try to steer them back to the light. Those are my lessons for you. Remember them,"

She nodded to his first words they were good, and she lisened and took it in, she liked and respected Erez as a leader and a anthro in general, but with his last words she smiled again.

“well your more then welcome to try and steer the cock suckers that are in jail for what they did to me and the others, that were saved, but if I see em I shoot them”, she said returned the wolfs wink.

"Dun you worry about that. Captain Jaeger and I will give you a very good reason to follow us. We'll be with you for a while. Oh and let's not forget Vivian, she'll also give you a run for your money,"

“glad to here it I don’t follow pussy”, she said throwing some punches at the air, she wanted to keep up her heart yet she was on fire.
"You asked for it. Don't say I warned you,"
She got ready but the wolf moved dam kick, she dodged his first, turned to kick but he grabbed her before she had even started. That was it, in a heart beat she found her self on his lap, feeling his bulging cock under neath her, her hands in a vice grip, legs under his so she couldn’t even crush him with her thies.

She breathed heard her body already a tingle of exsitment.
“well big bad wolf, you got your bunny”, she said when he licked her brest she gasped and arched her back into it.

Jake finished sowing up the artery, it was a hard thing to do, as its size and inportants left no room for erro of any sort.
"Chance of survival has just increased to 80% Doc," he said simply as he finished one stitch and now went onto the other.

"He'll need a tube inserted down his throat to clean out any excess bile and fluid from his stomach as well as sucking any liquid that may have infiltrated his lungs,"

“right, steve the LDT”, he said reaching out for it. He slowly inserted the nose down the throat till it reach the lungs then begin carefully drawing out the fluids. It took some time but once that was done he pulled it out and strighted up, his front and hands were bloody, but he looked over the body and all the wounds then cheak its vitals all good.
The pacent was in the clear, he looked up at the fox and smiled.

“well done Philip and the rest of you fantastic work”, he clapped, steve gave a woop, and the rest all smiled and clap along with the rest.

“he will be fine”, he took of his mask and gloves and went to the sink to wash his hands, when the fox joined him he looked at him with a grin.

“exslent work, your are a nachral at this, why the hell you were still in the trainees room is lost to me” he said laughing. Jake was now in a good mood, the rush that flashed throw one after saving some one like that was fantastic, what a feeling. The day would be a good one he felt, but it wasn’t over there was all the normal stuff out in the ward that needed doing, there were never enuf hands out there to do ever thing so it was time to do the boring stuff.

(iv got a ider after you post il introduce some peeps :P )
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 02-01-2012 00:42

“Erez, my life ant worth shit to any one, as there is no one eals that looks at me like that, Nightrod and his gang are my only friends here, you and viv are the other people that have spoken to me for a decent amout of time since I been here, and you two are solders you cant feel that way to people you are about to send into a place were they are going to get fucked. Ever one eals that I knew are dead, my old home crawing in the corpses”, she said still smiling the way she was talking wasn’t upsetting her or making her depressed it was fact that was it, and she wasn’t giving away any thing about her past as she wasn’t going into detal.

“I ant complaining its just the ways things are, this way I get to kill shit, and fuck up the people that fucked me up”.

“and as for finding some one, well I dout that”, she said laughing again.
Erez took a breather in licking Rose's breast to answer her with a smirk as he nipped her swollen and bruised nipple playfully.

"Rosie, didn't anyone ever tell you to not count your chickens before they hatch?" he asked as he kneaded one of her breasts with his good hand and then let his hand run over her furry toned stomach and go down to her cunt. He felt her wetness and rubbed his fingers against her clitoris as he tongued her roughly.

"Just you wait. There's someone out there who will cherish you. Just stay alive till then. The day will come when you will come to me and tell me I was right and you're spending time with someone who loves you and you are just fucking his brains out," he said as he undulated his hips under her so that his bulge would rub against her ass.

"And what's more. Though having an important person on the battlefield may not be the wisest move, it'll give that person the will-power to stay alive so that they may see their loved one again. This is from experience Rosie. Trust me you'll find someone who will love you not just for your luscious cunt and hot ass," he joked as he tweaked her nether lips and played near the opening of her vagina.
“well your more then welcome to try and steer the cock suckers that are in jail for what they did to me and the others, that were saved, but if I see em I shoot them”, she said returned the wolfs wink.
Erez chuckled as licked her breasts and bit down on her nipples, lightly for his sharp fangs could hurt her. "I'll try my best," he simply said as he went back to torturing her.
“glad to here it I don’t follow pussy”, she said throwing some punches at the air, she wanted to keep up her heart yet she was on fire.

She breathed heard her body already a tingle of exsitment.
“well big bad wolf, you got your bunny”, she said when he licked her brest she gasped and arched her back into it.
Erez then inserted a finger into her cunt and groaned at her weight on his cock and the feel of her wet and tight insides.

"Are you gonna behave now or am I gonna have to hold your hands even when I fuck you? I'd rather I'd be grabbing your ass with both of my hands when my cock enters your wet pussy," he said as he pumped his finger in and out of her wetness.

-------------------------
“right, steve the LDT”, he said reaching out for it. He slowly inserted the nose down the throat till it reach the lungs then begin carefully drawing out the fluids. It took some time but once that was done he pulled it out and strighted up, his front and hands were bloody, but he looked over the body and all the wounds then cheak its vitals all good.
The pacent was in the clear, he looked up at the fox and smiled.

“well done Philip and the rest of you fantastic work”, he clapped, steve gave a woop, and the rest all smiled and clap along with the rest.

“he will be fine”, he took of his mask and gloves and went to the sink to wash his hands, when the fox joined him he looked at him with a grin.
It was a race against time but in the end they managed to save the soldier's life.

Philip succeeded in stitching all the guy's wounds up and he watched with admiration as Jake removed the fluids from the man's lungs and how the soldier's heartbeat was normal as he recovered from it all.

The nurses and helpers cheered and were shaking hands and offering congradulations as they now were going to either go on to another operation, help at another one or go take care of the wounded that were resting.

Philip left the operation room with Jake, taking off his mask and gloves and going to wash his hands and sweat off his face. (oh I have an idea too, I'll PM you about it. hehe things are about to get hot and steamy XD )

“exslent work, your are a nachral at this, why the hell you were still in the trainees room is lost to me” he said laughing. Jake was now in a good mood, the rush that flashed throw one after saving some one like that was fantastic, what a feeling. The day would be a good one he felt, but it wasn’t over there was all the normal stuff out in the ward that needed doing, there were never enuf hands out there to do ever thing so it was time to do the boring stuff.
Philip smiled at Jake and nodded his head to him.

"Thanks Doc that means a lot. And you're amazing yourself, one of the best I've ever worked under. I hope to learn many things from you Doctor Stuarts," he said as he patted the doctor on the shoulder and he followed the human doctor back into the ward to see what other things needed to be done around the place.

(go with your idea and I'll tell you mine)