Zombie Apocalypse (M Rated) (Leo)

This is the place where explicit mature RP happens. You can only access this corner with permission, so that people who do not wish to be confronted with such content won't be able to read it.

To gain access, please contact either Nakisha or Silverwolf92 and ask for permission.

ENTERING AT OWN RISK!!!
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 13-04-2013 04:18

Philip wasn't one to strike many as homosexual. With his nonchalant attitude, aptitude for learning and intelligence, as well as having the mindset for being a physician, he attracted many female suitors and many thought he was straight. Usually females always thought that the reason he rejected them was due to his dedication to his studies.

And while Philip did spend a lot of time studying, he was wild when it came to having fun. Plus believe it or not, he didn't mind having fun with girls either, he was just attracted to men more. Some could say he's bi, but he knew that he was gay. Sure he would have fun with girls, but if he was ever going into a serious relationship, he was looking for a male.

Philip's face broke into a smirk as Night lifted his lower half off the bed so that the fox could remove his pants entirely, revealing his erect member. Oh this wasn't the first time Philip had seen a feline penis. The small barbs were prickly and interesting to the touch. But from experience, Philip had never been the one underneath. He liked being on top.

Thus when Night flipped them over and rubbed their erections together, Philip half gasped half groaned from the sensation of the prickly penis against his own smooth one.

His pants were long forgotten as he laid on his back, liking the friction that Night's paws were creating.

Nightrod chuckled at the fox words and in one quick mosion turned the tide, he grabbed the fox shoulders and rolled over so now he was on top of the fox batwen his legs there erections rubbing each other, the barbs agenst knot.

"what do you think", he laughed with a big grin.

"So how are we going to solve this little problem quack", he laughed, he reached down and rapped his fingers around both the dicks and started to rub them up and down.

Philip looked up at Night and smirked at him. Raising up, Philip used his abdominal muscles to unbalance Night and he took the opportunity to push Night onto his hands and knees, his fine ass facing Philip.

Chuckling, the fox ran his hands over Nights furry black sac and fondled them as he rubbed his erection against Night's hole.

"Well I don't know about you but I need to be able to walk to work today. Can't have a bleeding ass now can I? I'm on top today Handsome," Philip said as he reached under Night and gripped his spiny penis and began to rub it with his hand.

Something caught Philip's eye and he turned to see a bottle of lube right on Night's bedside stand. Grinning, Philip reached over to grab the lube and put the bottle next to him. Then he reached into his discarded pant's pocket to take out a condom packet.

He returned to face Night's behind and took some lube, squeezing some into the palm of his hand. Then he dipped his fingers into the clear liquid and took his fingers to Night's hole.

"Hope you don't mind a quickly, I'm due to check-in in about 30-40 minutes," Philip said as he coated Night's hole with lube and began to stretch him.

-----------------------------

"Then show me", she said saying it with force as she aimed a hard and fast kick to the stomic.[/b]

Aero chuckled as he patted Rosie's shoulder as they walked.

"Patience Rosie. I will train you in due time," he told her with tone that spoke of experience despite probably being only a few years older than her.

The three walked down the hall from the training room. Aero and Blake were lightly discussing what they would talk about during the conference as Rosie trailed behind them.

Upon reaching Conference Room 5, Aero walked in with Blake and saw that the whole crew was assembled already.

Erez and Vivian sat together at one side of the table. Team Rush was accounted for.

Aero had just walked in with Rosie and he took a seat and indicated for the hare anthro to sit next to him. Team Scout was accounted for.

Blake sat down and he was the sole leader of Team Boulder so he was accounted for.

A hawk anthro sat at the end of the table since his wings kept bumping into people. By the hawk anthro's side sat a human wearing a pilot's outfit, the co-captain of Team Aerial. Accounted for.

A rat anthro and a weasel anthro sat together at one side of the table. Team Decoy accounted for.

Two humans also sat at one side. Team Techne accounted for.

The only team not here was medic, but when planning operations they usually were not required to attend. Plus they had other more important things to attend to.

Once Blake, Aero, and Rosie were here, Erez stood up and cleared his throat. Everyone turned their attention to him to hear him speak.

"Alright so I'm sure you all know, we're running low on supplies here at the base. The mainlands have informed us that they are sending cargo ships with supplies to us and they'll arrive pretty soon, roughly in five days time. The uppers have ordered me to come up with a plan to safely get to the port and find a way to transport all the supplies back to base. Obviously though, to get to port we have to get through the Deadland where the zombies are most infested. This operation has to be done fast, so Decoy, Scout, you're going to be the main runners of this operation while the rest of us support you by blasting the zombies away and clearing a safe road for you. Aerial you'll be handling any supplies that can be light enough to fly since that is the safest way. But the other items such as large cargo will need trucks and speed drivers to handle. You guys okay with this plan thus far?" Erez explained to them.

Aero nodded his head as did the rat and weasel anthro.

"Sounds good. But in like 2 days time, let's get Scout to do a preliminary reconnaissance of the area to see where most of the force should be focused on," the weasel anthro, Marcus said and his partner the female rat anthro, Finn, nodded her head. "Agreed and Decoy can join Scout for this to cover more ground," she added.

Aero nodded his head and turned to Rosie. "What do you think mate?" he asked wondering what her idea about this plan was.

The hawk anthro, Featherdance, spoke up to address the conference. "If Scout and Decoy wouldn't mind, Aerial can do an additional scan of Deadland and set up a good mapping of the area as well as plan out a good route for when the operation will occur. Of course Techne will have to work with us on the mapping" she said as she looked to her male partner for his input.

The male human nodded his head. "I'm up for it. Just let me know when," he said to her and turned to the two humans working for Technhe.

"Roger that. We can set up communications soon and start the first round planning and outlay of the area," they answered as they went clicking and clacking on their computers.

Vivian turned to Erez. "This is working out well. What went wrong last time with the uppers," she asked him and the wolf anthro grimaced.

"They were just being pricks and paranoid that the operation wouldn't go as planned. But seriously I don't know what they have to worry about. We have enough firepower to wipe out a small city. We of Rush and Boulder will hold off the zombie hords while the others transport. We just need to make sure that the zombies don't get anywhere close to the transport ships themselves or members of Scout or Decoy," he told her.

"Blake, you okay with the plan?" Vivian asked the large horse anthro.

Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 23-04-2013 00:15

Nightrod laughed when the fox moaned out loud, he loved those moments of play before you got down to business, always made it good fun, then with out warning the fox fliped him back over again, nightrod wasnt going to resist he didnt much care were he went, he would get his pay back so it didnt matter.

Nightrod looked back over his shoulder as the fox fondaled him.
He purred loudly.

"you no il get pay back for this foxy", he said his eyes bright and playful.

"Well I don't know about you but I need to be able to walk to work today. Can't have a bleeding ass now can I? I'm on top today Handsome,"

Night laughed again, his tail lashing from side to side.
"exuses exuses, next time you come to my door you wont be so lucky", he sighed deeply as the fox played with his member, he couldnt wait to feel him in side of him. Nightrod was one that didnt mind to be on top or under neath, he just loved the whole thing, he had played with males and been fuck by girls with strap-ons before, and one of those had been a nasty suprise, well a payback for a try at anal with a fuck buddy.

then when the fox started to lube him up he couldnt help but grown again, he let out a playful growl to, looking back at the fox with his grin planted on his face.

"Hope you don't mind a quickly, I'm due to check-in in about 30-40 minutes,"

Nightrod pouted.
"a fuck and runner hay... well you gonna get it next time boy if you got work to do or not", he said his grin coming back as he spoke.

He rubbed his rum back on the fox and curled his long thin tail around the back of the fox neck.

"now you going to fuck me good or are you going to be late".

Rose like the ider of being trained by this dog, he was skilled that was for sure, he had made her look like she was going backwards and she knew she was not slow by any means. but she had yet to see him on the attack he had only blocked her apart from his one go for her face, she had wanted to get into it proper with him. thow she wouldnt tell it to any one eals, she liked getting into a really bloody fight, the pain she got and dished to others was a realis for her, let it all out, throw pain weather her own or her aponate. oversly if she was dishing the pain she only really enjoyed that when it was some one who deserved it, like that bastards that were still in the prison, the ones that raped her as a girl when they had found her after the out brake had started. years she had had to live with those bastards until she was saved by the people she was with now, and god would she love to beat those anthros and humans to death, and she would if she got the chance regardless of what the repercussions were.

She followed behind the two captins as the spoke about the missions, she was still suprised the be asked to join this when she was still only a trainee, thow she had exspriance of living out in the wastes, she wasnt experienced with the whole army style of things.

When they entered the meeting room and Aero pointed at the seat next to him Rose paused for a moment she much rather stand by the wall, she was still pumped from the sparring and her own traing to want to sit but, now wasnt the time to push her luck so she took a seat, and contented her self with leaning back on her seat a little.

she had never been one for meetings.

Rose lisened to Erez and Aero they sounded like they were on the money to her.

"What do you think mate?"

She let her chair fall back to all fours with a clatter.
"sounds good to me, if your going to head to the docks at Southtton, your going to have to pick your rout fucking carefully, the towns and villages batwen there and here, will need a good fucken looken at, see if we need to go throw or around", she said her cocky and argant streak making it easy for her to talk infront of this big shots, pluss her "not giving a fuck" side help her pout a lot here.

"lots of places to get stuck and cornered", she added.

"pluss you got to look out for the waste land Rogues", thanks to her history she thought of them as a issue to be brought up but she had heard the way some of the solders talk about the pirates and rogues out there, as if they were nothing to worry about, in her mind it was fucking stupid and she had noticed some of the captins talking the same way.

Blake repressed a snort throw his nose at the mention of the rogues they were a bunch of unorgnised scum that needed to be wiped out as much as the zombies did, stealing and killing to get by with no thought to help others. he didnt snort how ever he just stayed quite but was inpress with the knowlage of the airer but of corse she was a a citizen of peace unlike the rest of them that had come from over seas she had been brought up here.

"Blake, you okay with the plan?"

He nodded his head, as his deep southern voice rumbled into action.

"Yea, like Erez said are job is to keep the dead away from the living, me and Aero have gotten new tools to help us with task. i also suggest the Me and Erez and our best go in the fasts and best truck, so if we need to travail we can, so Nightrod, dakar Truck to be used for this, the rest of our teams should be split up and place in points were they will be best to defend, then once cargo is ready to go they can fall in with the cargo lorrys to give support and guard wile we stay moblie and bring up the rear".
live fast, die young in a nice pair of shorts.
plz for give my spelling Image
umm you all rock :D