Fun at the 5th circal

This is the place where explicit mature RP happens. You can only access this corner with permission, so that people who do not wish to be confronted with such content won't be able to read it.

To gain access, please contact either Nakisha or Silverwolf92 and ask for permission.

ENTERING AT OWN RISK!!!
Leo
Beta

Fun at the 5th circal

Post by Leo » 30-08-2011 21:46

Jack was making his way down a small wire way towords his clans home den, he had done his rounds and now it was time for some r&r, it was tuff being the leader of all the clans he didnt have much time to him self he had just given Darcia and Spax there reports and it was time for his time off.

He couldnt thank his mate enuf for all the help she gave him, most of the time mates of leaders male or female wernt exspected to do any thing, but she proved to be a very cablerbal queen so to speak, and the counsel had agreed she could share his own dutys.

Rats were passing around him going of on there own rounds or just go about there dayil lives.

After a cuple of moments he finaly got to his desertasion, the huge den that was his clans main gathering spot, it was under the floor and above the begining of the under ground parts of the facility, and was one of the biggest. it streached out infront of him like a city almost, in the center of it ontop of a human metal lunch box was a band playing with there instrements that they had made them selfs. and all around rats sang talks, debatted (the older ones), played, created and all the things that they did. Were he stood was on a wooden ramp that led to the entrance of the wire channel, he could look down over the whole den from here.

He beamed as he nearly always did when he looked over his home then made his way down the ramp and onto the dan floor, make shift buildings, chairs, tables even bars were all made from human matrials scavanged here and there.

he walked throw the crowds getting stop ever now and then by friends.
"how about the band to night ha?"
"you gonna come over for a drink"
"see that crazy wolf from cell 43 crazy haha"
"yo we need to find some babes man"

he stop with each exchanging words laughing and joking as he made his way throw.
he loved this way of things.

He stopped at one table were the biggest rat in the 5th circal stod talking and laughing with a group of 5 rats, all had nasty scars running over there bodys some missing limes and all sorts, this was just a paw full of the rats that job was to sort out dogs or wolves who thought wise to mess with the rats, these boy and girls were well caberbal of killing the wolves and dogs of this place, there taktics were numbers and very well trainned group attacks, swarm and manover was the name of there game. these rats were the ones who had done there time in the fild but found they couldnt leave it behind or wanted the glory with the males or females that looked up to them, the latter never seemed to live as long.

"yo yo hows it going matey" jack said to the big one.
"Captin jack what do i owe ya", he said looking down at jack with a smile.
"well Zack business sadly the staffy with the brown patch on his lamp".
the rats around Zack lent in when the words business was uttered there eyes glinting.
"Are yeah what about him boss".
"he killed another rat, he ran out of lives that dag, time to do what you boys do best", jack said giving them a dark smile.
Last bit of business then that was it he was done.

"sure thing boss considder it done", Zack said gestering to the others, the scamppered off to another ramp that lead off to another aier, but before he disppered he put his fingers to his maw and whisled, the music stopped and the rats looked up in one, he nodded behind him self then rats from all over the den ran to the ramp all part of Zacks unit, then they were gone.

the Den went back into life again as if nothing had happened and still it didnt look any less full. Jack wondered over to a empty stool agest the bar and knelt back agest it, the bar tender slid down a thimble full of drink and winked, jack lent back watching the rats in the city like den and sighed in content.

(i no this is a bit far feched but hay i thought as things are a little slow i would have some fun with the rats of the 5th XD any one come on in and habe a aplay )
live fast, die young in a nice pair of shorts.
plz for give my spelling Image
umm you all rock :D
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 03-09-2011 03:18

(is this just a rat's RP?)
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 03-09-2011 19:08

(Yeah as not much eals will fit in there colony its set in the 5th circal were me kisha and shadie been playing, but make one up and join in :) )
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 04-11-2011 14:28

bump for a easy fun rp _)