Angels and Demons (v/s)

This is the place where explicit mature RP happens. You can only access this corner with permission, so that people who do not wish to be confronted with such content won't be able to read it.

To gain access, please contact either Nakisha or Silverwolf92 and ask for permission.

ENTERING AT OWN RISK!!!
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 20-06-2011 04:41

Oh he filled her good. Fallen gazed at the female's ass, satisfied at seeing his semen pooling out of her cunt along with her juices. Ah yeah he gave her his whole load, he was empty now, but no worries, he'll be back and ready to romp again in 30 or so minutes. His body was already starting to heal and he felt less exhausted than before. He also felt better than he had for days after that fucking. God she was good...he had to fuck her at least three more times to get enough of her.

Seems like she couldn't move. Good, he achieved his goal. Man, they both looked like a mess, but her more so. She was covered in dirt, blood, her own juices and his own good stuff. But she looked fucking hot like that, panting at him, like he just gave her the best sex she had in ages. That made him feel good to know that.

Her breathing was rough, panting, puffs of her breath could be seen as her chest heaved to fill her body with much needed oxygen after their rigorous activity. Her tail wagged weakly as she peered at him, lips still clenching and unclenching, but slowly her desire was dying down, exhaustion filling its place.

"You're... a live one... aren't you, stud? Mmm you fuck so good..."

Without helping himself, Fallen smirked at her, a small growl of appreciation but nothing else. He couldn't say anything else. Instead he stood up, body regaining strength as time passed, and looked around for a den or cave to put the immobile female. He saw one in the distance close to a small stream and he chose the spot for the night.

Feeling playful, he walked up to the female and slowly, languidly ran his tongue across her cunt, licking off the juices and tasting her swollen lips again. After his little tease, he went next to her, bent down and slid his arm under her body. Then with a light heave, he lifted her body off the ground and onto his back. There she laid sprawled as he tried to balance her so that he could carry her to the cave.

After he made sure she wouldn't slip off and smack her head on the ground, he slowly began walking towards the destination of rest so that she could recover herself. She would need to. He might be needed some more of that fabulous ass in a few hours.

Soon he came to the cave and walked inside. There he lowered himself to the ground and gently rolled her off his back and onto dry ground. He checked to make sure she was situated before he left to clean up at the stream nearby. Hmm he might hunt some food for them. After that much sex, they needed lots of energy to refuel them.

He found a broken piece of a tree trunk that looked like it could hold something and filled it with water. Carefully he carried it back to the female and laid the log beside her head. Then he sat across from her and watched her carefully.
Shaydie
The Shadow Hound

Post by Shaydie » 20-06-2011 05:05

His brief growl made her ears twitch. That's all, hm? He certainly seemed pleased with himself, though. Perhaps he was a wolf of few words. Or... Maybe he didn't know how to speak? After all, she was sure he was a creation of humans... It would make sense that he didn't know wolftongue. A playful lick instantly pushed those thoughts away, however, and she kicked a leg out pleasurably. How was he even able to stand yet? Goddamn freak... She grinned. MY freak. My sextoy.

Suddenly she was heaved off of the ground, much to her surprise. She growled slightly, unsure of what he was doing. Sure, it was great sex, but damn she was tired! No more, just yet! To her relief, he slung her over his back, carrying her off. Still a little confused but in no condition to argue, she held on as best she could and let him transport her wherever he pleased. After a few seconds, she licked his neck almost lovingly, tasting the last bit of blood from where she had bitten him.

"Quite the gentleman, I see."

Usually she didn't like being treated like this - like she was fragile - but at the moment she WAS quite tired AND he had just screwed her silly. Thus, she supposed she could tolerate it for now. Maybe even enjoy it. When they came to a shallow cave, she slid off of his back onto the cool ground, smiling at the feel of something cold after such hot sex. She purred slightly, preferring to remain reasonably silent until she could at least move.

By the time he returned with water, Chakora had managed to roll to her belly and hold her head up without a problem. She was still damn tired and panting, but at least now she didn't look quite as pitiful. She looked down at the water he provided for a second, then lowered her head and began lapping it up like it was life itself. Never before had plain water tasted so good! Very soon the moisture had disappeared, and she laid her head on her paws, peering up at her boytoy curiously. He hadn't spoken at all since they had finished. Come to think of it, he hadn't spoken at all PERIOD. Maybe she was right about him not being able to talk.

"Mmmmrrr~ Can't you talk, handsome?"

She doubted it very much. It didn't matter much to her, but if he couldn't speak, she'd probably have to give him a name she could call him by from then on.
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 20-06-2011 06:03

He watched her carefully, silently. Normally, when he wasn't screwing someone's brains out, he was quite placid and calm, preferring to watch people and see how they interacted to understand things better. He lived in an institution for 4 years of his life. And it wasn't even living. He lived 1 year and then the other 3 years were spent in a prison cell, fucking the daylights out of every female the shoved at him. He didn't know how to live normally. So he spent his days watching others and then needing to fuck, the eat, sleep the necessities and then the cycle repeats itself.

She didn't object to his silence though. The entire time during their fucking she was probably too preoccupied with enjoying herself to notice his silence, but now that they were calm and relax, and satisfied, she seemed to take a closer noticed of his lack of words. Normally he was a gentle thing, it was only when he needed to fuck did he turn into a hungry sex machine that fucked people raw and made them incapable of walking for a few days.

Once he had given the water to her, she lapped it up like she wouldn't get a drop of water another time. Once she was done and her throat was moistened with water did she turn to him and eye him. He sat calmly under her scrutinizing gaze.

"Mmmmrrr~ Can't you talk, handsome?"

Her question made his black ears twitch. He blew his bangs from his face until he could clearly see her with one icy blue eye. In response to her question, he slowly shook his head from side to side. No. He couldn't speak. Why? Those fucking humans messed with his brain that's why. He had a chance to regain his speech abilities, they were slim to nothing. But at least the humans didn't break his vocal cords, then he'd be screwed.

He waited for her response to his reply, sitting in front of her, tail lightly swishing from side to side as his eyes roamed her sexy body. Hmm, he was still a bit randy and he wanted nothing more than to run his tongue over her body, licking up all the excess juices that he missed. Fallen ran his tongue across his lips. Perhaps she didn't notice this when they were fucking, but his tongue wasn't the normal pink. It was an odd blue color. A trait that was genetically engineered into him.
Shaydie
The Shadow Hound

Post by Shaydie » 20-06-2011 07:25

The male opposite her shook his head in response to her question. It didn't dampen her spirits much - in fact, it quite interested her. She smiled rather mischievously, taking in his appearance thoroughly now that the situation wasn't so... dire. He really was quite the catch. Big for a Grey in all aspects, exotic markings, quite muscular... And those ice blue eyes. How intensely they watched her. Her own turquoise ones matched their gaze, locking them both together for a split second before she moved her attention elsewhere, namely his tongue as he ran it across his muzzle. Nearly as blue as his eyes, it was. She wondered vaguely whether any puppies he'd sire - especially any of hers if she was unlucky enough to be impregnated - would have such a blue tongue. Abruptly she inhaled, bright gaze finally broken by other thoughts.

"Well! In that case I suppose I'll have to call you something."

Once more she ran her eyes over him, up and down once or twice, tapping one of her paws against the ground. Finally, she seemed to make up her mind.

"Mm... Well, babe... I'll tell you what. They call me 'Demon.' Sometimes Daemon under certain circumstances. And you... YOU are my master. You have something no one else has... and for that I cannot see myself as anything but your toy. So why don't we call you... Lucifer?"

She wasn't being quite truthful. Actually, she saw it as the other way around: HE was her toy. But as a master manipulator, she twisted the truth to her liking without a hint of dishonesty in her voice, body language, or expression. And even then... even if he was HER toy, she was a slave to his sex... So why not play it that way?

Shakily, she stood and stepped closer to him, slowly but more solidly than some could muster after expending such energy. She made a half circle around him, sitting down just behind him and to his right. She gave him a lusty lick on the neck, then placed her head on his shoulder.

"And my name... is Chakora. Mmmrr, can you say it~? Cha-kor-ah..."

The manipulative femme fatale didn't care much if he could say her name, or even if he tried or not. But it was amusing her just the same. Sex wasn't her only pleasure in life. Twisting males - and females - to her will was one of her favorite pastimes. She had a feeling her Lucifer would be harder to bend, but it was all the more fun to try...
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 21-06-2011 01:29

(mind you when I'm typing, I'll refer to him as Lucifer to make things easier)

He watched her watch him. Her eyes analyzed everything, every part of him. He could tell. Her eyes roamed from his tail tip to his ear tips, lingering on his large body dize, markings and face. Hmm the feel of her gaze was enough to make him want her more, even if they just romped for a good few minutes just a while ago. Yeah he had a huge sex drive, or more like lust for a good ass was more like it.

She returned his gaze with her own turqoise eyes, a lovely color. He could see the shrewdness from her gaze, her intelligence and how calculating a person she was. Good, he liked a challenge. He caught her eyes drift to his tongue when he ran it across his muzzle. Was she puzzled by it? Or creeped out? It seemed neither...she actually looked to be in deep thought until she snapped out of it.

"Well! In that case I suppose I'll have to call you something."

He only nodded his head for her to continue. Though he couldn't call her, she needed something to call him instead of "Hey you" or "you" or even "Hot shot" yeah he'd been called those before and it didn't stick well with him. He wasn't an object to be referred to. Icy blue eyes watched the female as she tapped her paw, seeming to think of a name to call him.

"Mm... Well, babe... I'll tell you what. They call me 'Demon.' Sometimes Daemon under certain circumstances. And you... YOU are my master. You have something no one else has... and for that I cannot see myself as anything but your toy. So why don't we call you... Lucifer?"

He scoffed, but it came out as a light chuckle. Yeah right....like he was falling for that. With a mind like hers, there was no way she would refer to herself as HIS toy. More like it was the other way around, but she was not gonna say it out loud. Fine with him, he could live with that. Didn't matter to him either way.

Lucifer. He said the name to himself mentally and decided that it would do for now, or until they parted ways and he was back to being Fallen again. He inclined his head to her, indicating that he accepted the name.

Then she stood up, albeit a bit shakily and made her way towards him, choosing to sit by his side and then give his neck a hot lick. He shuddered at the feeling and turned to nip her neck as well, nibbling on her sensitive areas. Mmmm he wanted to taste her again.

"And my name... is Chakora. Mmmrr, can you say it~? Cha-kor-ah..."

Lucifer gave her a drool look but then focused on running his tail lightly across her back and his claws of his front paw lightly up her front leg closet to him, skimming her fur and skin with light movements as he gazed hotly a her. Well look at that, not even 30 minutes and he was ready to go again. But this time he didn't NEED it, it was more like he just wanted to fuck for fun.

But he knew she was still exhausted so he wouldn't push. Whenever she was recovered, then he'd screw her silly again. He gave a small growl before he looked at her stomach and then licked his lips, a silent question if she was hungry or not.
Shaydie
The Shadow Hound

Post by Shaydie » 21-06-2011 18:40

She shivered as he ran his claws and fangs over her again, enjoying the playful aspects of their violent, temporary relationship. The lusty lady returned the favor by nipping his neck once; she caught his hot glance Oh, so he wanted to go again, hm? She looked at him sideways, a sly smile on her face.

"Oh, no you don't. If I spread my legs for you now, I might not last as long as you'd like... Give me, oh... a couple hours... I'll want another taste of that lovely rod then, don't you worry."

A quick tease of his bangs with her muzzle, and that was the end of that particular round of contact, at least in that sexy course of action. She sank to her belly again, curling around his feet, tail and all. Head lying on her forepaws again, she heaved a sigh and closed her eyes for a moment... until he growled softly at her. Chakora looked up, catching his look towards her stomach and that blue tongue licking across his lips. For a very brief second, she thought he still wanted inside her. Irritation surged down her spine until she read his body language and the look in his eyes.

"Oh... Am I hungry?"

She thought it over for a bit...

"If it... wouldn't be too much trouble... Something small would be nice."

Goddamn, I'll need it if he wants to go again already. At this rate by the time I'm ready he'll have me on my belly in a matter of seconds.
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 22-06-2011 00:15

"Oh, no you don't. If I spread my legs for you now, I might not last as long as you'd like... Give me, oh... a couple hours... I'll want another taste of that lovely rod then, don't you worry."

Of course he understood that. What did she take him for? A mindless sex machine? ....Well only when they were fucking was he mindless. But any other time he was normal...normal in his terms, and actually quite intelligent. He let out a satisfied sound when she nipped his neck. Ah she was teasing him, just asking him to jump her, even when she was in such a state. That sly smile, she knew he wanted her, but she wasn't given...yet.

He grunted his acknowledgment of her reply and was content with just tasting her body elsewhere, nipping and gently gnawing on her neck and ears. But he was happy to know that she wanted him as much as he wanted her. Well, he wanted her ass as much as she wanted his dick more appropriately. Uh he couldn't wait to sink his hot shaft into her slick core again. Just thinking about it got him hot and bothered.

She brushed his bangs with her muzzle and seemed to have stopped her teasing to rest, now lying on her stomach on the floor of the cave. He was waiting for a reply to his previous silent question of whether or not she was hungry. He caught a quick look of indignition across her face, a flash of irritation and then dawned the understanding. She got it now.

"Oh... Am I hungry?"

Lucifer nodded his head as he watched her think about it.

"If it... wouldn't be too much trouble... Something small would be nice."

With that he stood up and nodded his head, turning to leave the cave and go hunt for something, perhaps a rabbit or hare. He heard those things were good for boosting stamina during sexual activity, since those critters were so active themselves.

He bounded out of the cave and into the little woods nearby to search for his target prey. He spent a moment standing stock still in the middle of the woods, ears erect, nose twitching, eyes closed, searching. Then he caught the scent of a fresh rabbit, a female, and it wasn't too far away. Oh and did it smell juicy. He might catch two so he could fuel up himself. Oh and what do you know...there was a pair of them. Perfect.

With silent pawsteps, he advanced on the two unaware omnivores. Then he leaped and landed nearly on top of the pair. They darted away but he was faster. Lucifer lashed out a paw on both side and slammed his arms down on the rabbits, breaking their necks on impact. The two fat plump bodies of flesh, flopped lifeless onto the grass and Lucifer stood up to look at his kills. Hmm, nice. He wasn't too hungry, so if she wasn't full on her fat female, she could have some of his.

He bent and grasped both rabbits by their tails and carried them in his jaws back to the cave. He walked in, his paws not making a sound and he dropped the fat female in front of Chakora and kept the male for himself. Silently, he waited for her to eat first before he started his own.