Two Can Play That Way (Anthro PRP w/Kisha, S/V Mature)

This is the place where explicit mature RP happens. You can only access this corner with permission, so that people who do not wish to be confronted with such content won't be able to read it.

To gain access, please contact either Nakisha or Silverwolf92 and ask for permission.

ENTERING AT OWN RISK!!!
K.A.T
Beta

Two Can Play That Way (Anthro PRP w/Kisha, S/V Mature)

Post by K.A.T » 07-06-2011 23:22

It was black...pitch black....wait...maybe it was black because his eyes were closed....yeah that must be it. Damn...it was still back and he was sure his eyes were open....wait...His hand reached up to feel around his face. Oh...a blindfold...yeah that could be the other cause of the darkness. Cursing for feeling like an idiot, Charles ripped the blindfold off his face but was still met with darkness.

"What the fuck?" he silently cursed as he looked around. Even his canine eyes didn't do him much in complete darkness. He saw hazy outlines of furniture and structures but nothing else. His hands roamed around to feel around him. He was on a cold tile floor. Wait....only one of his hands were able to roam freely. !!! He checked his other hand. Whew it was still there than god, he needed that hand for more than just doing daily things.

With a groan he sat up and rubbed his head. Fuck...it felt like he'd been brained with a club and then injected with some depressants to make him feel totally out of it. He moved his hands down to his crotch and passed over it. Nope, no reaction. Yup he was out of it. Damn, he was sure that he would have gotten something out of his body. The only light he saw was from a tiny window up high letting the moonlight in. Where the fuck was he?

Charles tried to stand up but was met with a resistance and fell to his knees. Something heavy was attached to his left hand, but what? Using his right hand he went over to the left side of him and started feeling around. Okay so there was the floor, then chains, uh handcuffs he guessed, then there was something soft and warm, and squishy......what the fuck? It felt like a boob, but what in the world would a breast be doing next to him?

He went up and down and felt a body, damn it better not be a dead one. He scowled as he felt a furry face and nose and then furry chest going up to...yup those were breasts, and then down and down and...okay he was done. Nothing like feeling up an unconscious person to start the day. Charles then felt his own body. His face felt fine, his chest was too (no nipple piercings in this one) and he still had clothes on...alright that was a good start.

Now...he turned towards the body next to him, well he couldn't see it so he guestimated on where it was. Time to wake her up. He felt around until he found her shoulders and started shaking her gently. "Hey rise and shine sleeping beauty, we've got any issue here. Now wake up dammit!" he said as he poked and flicked her nose. Damn if she wasn't waking up soon he'll have to resort to other measures.

And another thing...why couldn't he remember what he was doing before he got here? Was he shagging someone? Or did he get hit up with a knock out drink? Roofies? No way he always checked his drinks....then what?!?!?!
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 07-06-2011 23:45

A voice... a male voice.
Someone was speaking to her...

Demi wanted to sleep. Just sleep. She felt like she had ran for miles and she was exhausted.
She didn't want another training. She was getting sickin' tired of her life in the army...

She groaned and opened her eyes to see her alarm clock next to her bunk.

Wait a minute...

Where was the alarm clock?

Her nose twitched; strange scents... and she couldn't see a thing!

She groaned; she tried to rub her hand over her face, only to feel a hard tug at her wrist.

- ''W... What the...''

Suddenly, she was wide awake.

WHERE WAS SHE?! And how did she gét here?!

Oh, never mind; how would she get OUT of here?!!!

She felt her wrist with her other hand; she was cuffed... cuffed! But how...
Her fingers slid over the cuff, trying to find the source of it...

... until she felt warm fur and skin underneath her fingers.

- ''YEEP!'' Her yip of surprise was so loud that it scared herself. ''Who áre you?! WHERE AM I?''
~When darkness comes, you know I'm never far~
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 08-06-2011 00:19

Charles felt the other person twitch and move and his black ears flicked. Finally she was coming around. He then felt the handcuff moving, courtesy of the girl moving arouna and then suddenly felt hands on his own. That was short lived as she pulled them back swiftly, jerking her body and thus his arm along with her. He cursed as he pulled his arm back towards him, pulling her towards him in the process.
''YEEP!'' Her yip of surprise was so loud that it scared herself. ''Who áre you?! WHERE AM I?''
He slapped his ears against his head and he quickly moved forward, hand coming to cover her mouth as he listened for signs of anyone else around. He moved behind her to hold her steady and stop her squirming and to clamp his paw over her muzzle to stop her screaming. Uh this girl ad lungs.

"Silence woman. We don't know if they're others around," he growled into her ear as he sniffed. Ok so the place seemed deserted, which was a good sign, but that didn't mean there were no cameras about.

After a while he let her go and sighed in irritation. "Alright woman let's get this straight. We're handcuffed together. Meaning we have to move together to get something done. I'm gonna find the light switch, stand up with me," he ordered as he tried to stand and waited for her to do the same or else they'd both fall to the ground in a heap.

Charles was used to giving orders and so he expected them to be followed. He worked with the mafia and was a well known hitman and mercenary, top assassin too. Though his name was known, his face wasn't known. All those who saw his face were usually his targets, who usually ended up dead and so couldn't pass the information around. If this girl turned out to be working for the enemy, she was a dead one....hmmm maybe after he had some fun with her....
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 08-06-2011 17:12

He slapped his ears against his head and he quickly moved forward, hand coming to cover her mouth as he listened for signs of anyone else around. He moved behind her to hold her steady and stop her squirming and to clamp his paw over her muzzle to stop her screaming. Uh this girl ad lungs.
- ''UHHNNFF!!!'' She gurgled in her throat. Panic stuck; what the hell was going on?!!! Oh god, was she about to get KILLED? Or raped?! Or raped ánd killed?!!!

OH NO....!
"Silence woman. We don't know if they're others around," he growled into her ear as he sniffed. Ok so the place seemed deserted, which was a good sign, but that didn't mean there were no cameras about.
His words weren't exactly calming. Her eyes shot from left to right; she only saw vague images around her. Oh heavens, she didn't want to die like this!!! What the hell was going on?!!
After a while he let her go and sighed in irritation. "Alright woman let's get this straight. We're handcuffed together. Meaning we have to move together to get something done. I'm gonna find the light switch, stand up with me," he ordered as he tried to stand and waited for her to do the same or else they'd both fall to the ground in a heap.
- ''Uhh... Hmm... Okay.'' She stammered, before following and standing up as well, slowly, so they wouldn't be pulled out of balance.
HANDCUFFED together... why? HOW?
So many questions, but she was too stunned to ask them at this moment.

Who was this guy?! Oh, and why did it ALWAYS have to be a GUY... If he was one of the enemy camp, she was dead meat. She could feel it in her gut...

Her free hand searched for her belt. Her knife... was it still there?

NOPE....

- ''How... did I get here? WHO are you?'' She hissed, careful not to make too much noise this time. ''And WHY am I tied up with you like this?!''
~When darkness comes, you know I'm never far~
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 09-06-2011 05:07

God...he could almost taste the anxiety and fear this woman was giving off. It was like a fog or overflowing feelings. Uh he could almost gag on it. Charles wrinkled his nose and tried his best to stampen his super sense of smell.
''UHHNNFF!!!'' She gurgled in her throat. Panic stuck; what the hell was going on?!!! Oh god, was she about to get KILLED? Or raped?! Or raped ánd killed?!!!
A bit miffed, Charles turned to the girl, wherever the hell she was in the dark, and gave her a little growl. "Will you shut up woman? I'm not gonna ravage you or kill you, though keep up your noise and I might as well," he grumbled as he felt along the walls for a switch of some sort while ungracefully knocking into stuff. He cursed as he knocked over something and then started taking small steps in the darkness. Where in the blazes are they?
''Uhh... Hmm... Okay.'' She stammered, before following and standing up as well, slowly, so they wouldn't be pulled out of balance.
HANDCUFFED together... why? HOW?
He grumbled as he searched. "Good now help me feel for a switch, stay close to the way in case the cameras are directed at the center of the room," he ordered as he felt glass and a doorknob...not what he was looking for but it would come in handy later.
''How... did I get here? WHO are you?'' She hissed, careful not to make too much noise this time. ''And WHY am I tied up with you like this?!''
Charles found the switch finally but he paused as he spoke to her. "You're barking up the wrong tree woman. I'm in the same boat as you. Now prepare yourself when I turn on the light. I hope you've had some combat training," he said as he flicked the light switch on and the whole room was lit up, although dimly which worked perfectly for Charles.

His hands went to his boots and he whipped out a Swiss army knife he kept stashed away there. He flicked the blade of the tool out and looked around the room...deserted. Slowly he lowered his knife a bit and he took in his surroundings. They were in a warehouse of some sort, boxes and crates all around them, huge ceiling, a second level with stairs leading up to it. There were machinery of all kinds in there and there was also a tangy scent of dead flesh and blood somewhere.

Now he turned towards his chained up pair and laid eyes on her.....he had to stop his jaw from dropping....hot damn! Just his luck to be chained to a babe and can't use his hands to feel her up. Couldn't help himself, he stared at her a bit more before he tore his forest green eyes away and looked around. "Do you smell that?" he asked her. "By the way, we'll get formalities and introductions in later, for now let's get outta here," he quickly added as he started looking around the warehouse, looking for the obvious exit and any windows.
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 16-07-2011 23:50

*bump for Kisha
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 13-11-2011 04:42

aww this one died :( im sad to see this go when it just started