A Speck of Hope (Moon) (S mature)

This is the place where explicit mature RP happens. You can only access this corner with permission, so that people who do not wish to be confronted with such content won't be able to read it.

To gain access, please contact either Nakisha or Silverwolf92 and ask for permission.

ENTERING AT OWN RISK!!!
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 30-05-2011 06:39

His plan worked, he succeeded in unbalancing her and she stumbled for a few steps, wasting precious seconds that could cost her, her life if things were serious. If she was put up against a group of dogs, she'd need every nanosecond to win. Winning against him seemed to be too much for her already.

While she was attacking him, he was gauging her strengths and weaknesses. Hmm she was smaller than the average wolf and probably on par with the dogs or perhaps bigger. But the dogs worked in numbers and she had herself to work with, meaning she'd have to rely on speed instead of strength and endurance instead of inflicting damage. The dogs were bred for going in for a fast and easy kill.

He had that problem once. The humans took him out for a test run, setting their dogs loose on him. All he did was avoid the dog's fangs and run circles around them, jump on them and knock then away. In less than 7 minutes the dogs were tired and he didn't even land a hit on them. They exhausted themselves. Ade had it easier since she was smaller and harder to hit than he is.

Though right now she was focusing on using tactics to aim for him. Which was bad. Jareth had spent his years in the prison learning how to fight and he as a pro now. He could tell just what his opponent would do based on the way their eyes moved. When Jareth looked at Ade, he could predict where she would hit next depending on where her eyes landed. If she was looking left, she would aim for his left side.

She had to go by instinct if she wanted to win. She couldn't think, she'd have to let the inner wolf take control. She was tired, Jareth saw her chest heaving, and it hadn't been even 5 minutes yet.

Ade came at him again, and he saw where she was thinking of aiming, his neck again. But this time, he would show her what she was really up against. Jareth set his teeth in a snarl and he braced his legs against the ground; the muscles in his arms and legs could be seem bunching up and straining as he anchored himself to the ground. She came at him and she hit true. He felt her fangs around his neck but he held his ground.

Her fangs hit solid muscle in his neck and he wasn't budging. One he was heavier than her, even if he did lose a lot of weight, and he was taller, which would be hard for her to bring down, but also her fangs would have some trouble getting a grip on his neck because he was flexing his muscles. If she tried to pull him down, she'd feel like pulling at a wall.
Moon
Warrior

Post by Moon » 01-06-2011 03:43

It had been a long time since she'd fought like this. It wasn't a surprise to her that she was already out of breath and panting hard. Adelaide had learned what little tactics she'd had from play fighting with her brothers and father.

She'd never thought that she would have to actually use them until now.

This time Jareth didn't bother to dodge her attack, instead letting her fangs sink into the side of his muscled neck. As soon as Ade felt her attack hit him she increased the pressure of her bite, trying to throw her foreleg over his shoulder, clawing him as she tried to pull him down. Underneath her she could feel the tensing and bulging of his muscles and Adelaide knew she was in for a long ride.

Narrowing her eyes, Ade renewed her efforts with a growl, trying to pull and claw at whatever she could get a hold of. Her body was against her on this one though, no matter what it was simple matter of Jareth being bigger then her. He probably had more then twenty pounds on her, despite not being in the best condition.

Frustrated Ade finally let go, anger dancing in her eyes as she struck again--this time for his throat.
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 01-06-2011 03:53

He felt her nearing, approaching, and he watched her with calm emerald eyes. Then Jareth felt her fangs grip his neck and felt a pressure as she bettered her grip on him and tried to pull him to the ground. But he resisted. Jareth had always been a proud fighter, the same as his brother Jared. Proud twins who refused to go down to their knees unless it was out of respect.

There was only one time when Jareth had been brought to his knees. It was at the news of Lili's death, and at the assault of 10 humans who dragged him to the ground and drugged him. That was the first, and it shall be the last time anyone ever brought him to his knees.

He respected Ade's courage and bravery, fancied her even, but not even for her would he fall to his knees in defeat. Perhaps in admiration and respect, but never defeat. He felt her fast breathing and beating heart close his body, she wasn't used to this intense use of her power. Ah her claws raked him as she tried to bring him down, but he didn't budge, though she did give a good try. Hmm he was gonna feet her claws for a while.

She tried again and again to bring him down, but to no avail. He frowned slightly. She was merely flailing, not using any tactics to bring him down. He's have to teach her techniques for getting people to their knees. Her methods were like a pup's play. It wouldn't do her any good in battle.

He felt her let go and he turned his head just as she charged again, this time aiming for his neck. Jareth narrowed his eyes and this time went for her as well. They went head on at each other but at the very last moment, Jareth angled his head and his jaw dove for her neck as his body swept to her right with a slight side step. He was going to show her that this was no pup's play.

He was aiming to grip her and pull her to the ground and then thump some sense and techniques into her. Perhaps then he would be fighting a warrior and not a puppy.
Moon
Warrior

Post by Moon » 04-06-2011 05:04

It was like trying to move a brick wall, he didn't even flinch as she repeatedly raked her claws across his flesh. Did he simply have no pain tolerance anymore from the years of fighting?

--

She hadn't expected him to strike back, so far it had been mostly defensive moves on his part--and it caught her off guard. Something that could have gotten her injured, or killed in a serious fight. His fangs dug into the side of her neck and the next thing Adelaide knew she was being thrown to the ground with vicious force. Pain exploded in her shoulder as she slammed into the floor, blood dripping down the side of her neck.

Immediately she began twisting in his jaws, snapping her teeth next to his face in desperate rage. She flung her paws out at his muzzle, hoping to scratch them across his sensitive face, and in his surprise drop her so she could get out of his range and re-attack. Her eyes were wild and her heart pounded in her ears.

Things had just gotten serious.
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 05-06-2011 02:35

Again his plan worked in his advantage. He saw the surprise in her eyes as he went on the offense and her the defense. She was struck defenseless by his quick movements and soon his fangs were around her neck and gently, but firmly holding her to the ground.

Her claws raked him repeatedly, but he had already grown numb to the pain. They felt like small pricks but nothing more. The live of a prisoner could do that to a guy.

He hadn't meant to use so much force, but forgot his strength and he had pulled her to the ground viciously. He'd be sure to apologize to her later for that but now was not the time. But the scent of blood hit his nose and he immediately scanned her for the wound. Damn he caused her an injury, not good. His green eyes worriedly looked for the source of the tang of iron and he saw it. A trickle of blood flowing down her neck from the force of him hurling her down to the firm ground.

Instinctively, he laid his larger body on top of hers, preventing her from moving much, and he leaned over, releasing his hold on her and he bent forward, tongue coming out to lap up the blood. He felt her struggle but he held her still as he tended to her wound. Jareth's eyes were furrowed as he berated himself for harming her during training. He gently licked her wound clean and tried to make sure that the blood flow stopped and her wound clotted up.

Her paws struck his face and he winced but he didn't deter from his task. Her heart was racing underneath him like a roadrunner, the rapid rising and falling of her chest thumping against his own. Her body was warm, hot from use of energy and she was panting. Finally he saw the flow of blood stop and he nosed her fur out of the way to check.

Satisfied, he slumped his head, resting it on her shoulder and sighed heavily. Still on top of her, but now only 50% pressed to her, if she wanted him off she could just push him. "...I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. It was an accident..forgive me," he said as he closed his eyes and held her in his arms.

Her scent was killing him, her proximity dangerous, but he found that he couldn't get away from her. That he enjoyed her closeness and the feel of her in his arms. It was...comforting to him, and nostalgic. But of course she would be weirded out by him....but his body wouldn't listen to his brain and just gently laid with her.

"Perhaps this is enough physical training for today. I'll teach you verbally while you train on a dummy, it'll be...safer that way," he said. Safer for her and for him.
Moon
Warrior

Post by Moon » 05-06-2011 03:37

Suddenly, Jareth released his grip on her, laying her twisting, angry body down gently, his weight pinning her down as he began to tend to the wound he'd cause. It took Adelaide a while for the fight to burn down in her eyes--to realize what was happening. She'd been so caught up in it all...

"Sorry...sorry." She whispered, pulling her claws away from his face as she saw him wince. Her chest rose and fell rapidly as he licked the wound clean, quickly stopping what little blood flow there had been. So close together she could feel the beating of his own heart, thundering like her's.

"...I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. It was an accident..forgive me,"

With a heavy sigh he rested his head against her shoulder. Adelaide sucked in a breath, "Jareth--it's fine, don't worry about. " It was just a nick, really, she wondered why it had him so worked up. He closed his eyes and held her and Ade found herself relaxing in his arms. The adrenaline was leaving her veins, making her tired. If she realized how intimate their position really was she didn't give any indication of it. This might be the last time anyone really held her and she sure as hell wasn't going to screw it up.

"Perhaps this is enough physical training for today. I'll teach you verbally while you train on a dummy, it'll be...safer that way,"

"Alright, " she agreed, turning to rest her head against his neck. It felt so nice, here in his warmth, secure...safe.

A ring shook the arena suddenly, the gate opening as humans poured through with their electric leashes. Ade stiffened, pushing him away gently so she could stand up. Moments like that never lasted, after all.
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 05-06-2011 04:08

Jareth felt the struggle in Adelaide die down as he held her against him. Slowly she stopped moving around and laid still there. Her racing heart was beating in rhythm with his own and he felt her breathing go from a panting to an even pace.

"Sorry...sorry."

Jareth buried his face in the fur of her shoulder. "Don't worry about the scratches, they'll pass," he said as he held himself there, enjoying her scent and warmth while he could. He might never get another opportunity like this again.

"Jareth--it's fine, don't worry about. "

With another sigh he lifted his head and looked into her eyes. "It's not. I vowed that I would protect you and help you while you were here. Hurting you is not included in that vow. If I'm not careful I can break you. It's been a long time since I've actually used any fighting techniques and I'm afraid I forgot my own strength, even in this weakened state," he said as he gently paws the place of her injury, content to see it how clotting and starting to heal.

Half of him was surprised to she her not running away, bolting from his arms and pushing him away. The other half was scared of what he was getting himself into by becoming closer to her. He laid his head against her shoulder again to inhale her rich scent. Even the dreary damps of this place couldn't sully her magnificence. Oh Gods....no he couldn't have...not in such a short amount of time...this was bad...he had to push his feelings back, keep them in check...think of Lili!!

But Lili was gone, and Ade was not. Ade was here right now with him, physical, tangible. Lili was lost to him now.

"Alright, "

Jareth nodded his head against her shoulder and felt her own press against his neck. It felt...nice. He felt at home with her, to be in someone's arms instead of alone in the cold prison cage.

A ringing sound blasted through their tranquil moment and Jareth felt Ade gently push him off. He hopped off her and stood up moving to see what was going on. He felt disappointed that their little moment was cut short. But then again, there was no happy ending in hell. He went back to Ade and waited for her to get to her feet before padding off with her to join the others. Smartly he led her around the back way so that it didn't look like they came from somewhere secret. Jareth moved behind the group of other wolves and waited for the humans to come collar him. Looks like they were done getting rid of the dead. Back to cages for them.

The wolves were collared up one by one and Jareth stood still as a human came and snapped an electric collar around his neck and jerked him forward. Jareth kept his paws moving but had his eyes on Ade to watch over her.
Moon
Warrior

Post by Moon » 06-06-2011 05:00

"Don't worry about the scratches, they'll pass,"

Adelaide nodded sleepily, yawning once before replacing her head on his shoulder. With a smile she snuggled into his warmth, sighing happily as she found just the right place in his fur.

"It's not. I vowed that I would protect you and help you while you were here. Hurting you is not included in that vow. If I'm not careful I can break you. It's been a long time since I've actually used any fighting techniques and I'm afraid I forgot my own strength, even in this weakened state,"

She broke the shared look, a bittersweet smile lining her face. "You sound like the warriors in my pack. They always took their vows very seriously. " Ade pinned her ears back, shifting slightly in his embrace. "I'll get tougher, Jae. Then I won't be so easy to break." She said, giving him a small grin.

It wasn't like she had much of a choice. But at least--at least she hoped, no matter how bad things got she'd have him to come back to.

--

Adelaide followed him quietly around the back, lost in her own thoughts as one of the workers clipped the leash onto her collar and began leading her back to the cells.

She was scared to become too close to him. Ade knew that when the time came it'd only make things harder if she had to leave him behind. But at the same time he might be the only good memories she had to hang onto besides her family. Adelaide was reluctant to let go to the only piece of comfort she had here.

Suddenly the human was unclipping the leash and shoving her in the cell. "Go on, get, ya bitch." "Better rest up, 'cause the males sure as hell ain't gonna give ye any." Once Jareth was in the man closed and locked the gate, disappearing into the darkness with the others.

( I figured that they might need a new brood bitch sooner then expected because one died in labor or something )
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 06-06-2011 05:31

Jareth stayed quiet on the way back to the cage, he didn't want to attrac the attention of the humans in cage they were feeling cruel and wanted to shock then for no apparent reason. Humans, think they own everything. Damn them....if only he was out of these harnesses and they didn't have any hostages to use against them, he'd deal them a world of hurt they'd never forget.

But the truth was, he didn't have the proper leverage to use against them. In reality, he was just one wolf against a horde of humans, equiped with technology that rendered his claws and fangs useless. What could he do against them? The only thing he could do would be to free himself, Ade, and as many others as he could, taking down humans as they came so they could escape. But then it was safer to just avoid confrontation with the humans altogether.
Suddenly the human was unclipping the leash and shoving her in the cell. "Go on, get, ya bitch." "Better rest up, 'cause the males sure as hell ain't gonna give ye any." Once Jareth was in the man closed and locked the gate, disappearing into the darkness with the others.
Jareth was shoved in also and he whipped around to growl at the human who said that to her. He snapped his fangs at the hands of them and avoided a kick one delt him. "Stupid mongrel. Geez this one got all furry after you insulted the bitch. Damn, he's gonna be a toughy when the bitch gets moved," one of the humans said as he kicked a rock at Jareth, who nimbly avoided it.

The other human spat at Jareth's paws and walked by. "Eh that mutt's gonna be useless when we tranq him. So what if he's protective of the bitch. She's ours and there's nothing that boy can do about it. They're not even mates so who cares?" he said and the two of them left laughing.

Jareth growled unhappily at what they said and the other males watched the exchange. Frustrated he calmed himself down and padded over to his padding of hay and sat down, patting the spot opposite him for Ade to join him. "Humans....I dislike them with a bloody passion," he said as he gave her a slight smile.
She broke the shared look, a bittersweet smile lining her face. "You sound like the warriors in my pack. They always took their vows very seriously. " Ade pinned her ears back, shifting slightly in his embrace. "I'll get tougher, Jae. Then I won't be so easy to break." She said, giving him a small grin.'
"So tell me about yer family, yer pack. What was it like where you came from?" he asked her curious to know a little more about her and her history. "You said that males from yer pack took vows seriously. What vows? What kind of traditions did yer pack follow?" he asked her as he laid down to listen. At least this would take their minds off more gloomy subjects, and it would allow Ade to relax a bit by remembering some memories.

"And I know you'll get tougher lass. I've got confidence in ya. I'll toughen you up, just you wait," he told her with a wink. In the back of his mind, he made his choice. He was going to break them out, no matter what it took. He would see to it that Ade got away from this hell. She was too young and too good to suffer in a place like this. He could see a great future ahead of her, one that didn't include being a brood bitch. He had a goal, and he could finish it. She was his new priority now, he'd get her out. So fine, he will admit it, he cared for her, probably more than he should, but he will get her to freedom, even if it cost him his life.

"I'm gonna get you outta here lass, count on it," he thought to himself as he quietly thought of a plan while listening to her story.
Moon
Warrior

Post by Moon » 06-06-2011 21:15

"Stupid mongrel. Geez this one got all furry after you insulted the bitch. Damn, he's gonna be a toughy when the bitch gets moved," "Eh that mutt's gonna be useless when we tranq him. So what if he's protective of the bitch. She's ours and there's nothing that boy can do about it. They're not even mates so who cares?"

"Jareth!" Adelaide called as a human aimed a kick at him and she watched him dodge a rock thrown by another. A few insults wasn't worth getting himself hurt over.

"Humans....I dislike them with a bloody passion,"

"Don't we all?" She asked, stretching briefly before padding over to join him on the small patch of hay. If he didn't object Adelaide would rest her head on his back leg, taking in his scent with a little breath. His warmth was already lulling her to sleep when he asked about her pack.

"So tell me about yer family, yer pack. What was it like where you came from?" "You said that males from yer pack took vows seriously. What vows? What kind of traditions did yer pack follow?"

Blinking sleepily Adelaide gave him a smile. She knew what he was up to alright, trying to distract her, make her relax, and she appreciated it. "My pack was very old, but small. At one time, I'm told, they were the largest in the mountains, but years passed with disease and fights and they dwindled to around ten." Ade lapsed into the story teller voice she'd grown up with in her ears, feeling peace spread through her at the familiar words. "They were very traditional, especially the warriors. Honor meant a lot to them, so if a vow was broken they shunned themselves from the pack--or in the old days, killed themselves." She shrugged, "Which is why the old ways died out so quickly." Adelaide grinned toothily at her cellmate, prodding him in the side slightly. "Now it's your turn, fess up!"

Adelaide knew pasts could be a sensitive subject, but in her joy, she'd forgotten those boundaries.

"And I know you'll get tougher lass. I've got confidence in ya. I'll toughen you up, just you wait,

"I'll be needing it." She said , her tone turning serious. "Thank you for being my teacher, Jareth." Ade nuzzled him gently and curled up for the night.