A Speck of Hope (Moon) (S mature)

This is the place where explicit mature RP happens. You can only access this corner with permission, so that people who do not wish to be confronted with such content won't be able to read it.

To gain access, please contact either Nakisha or Silverwolf92 and ask for permission.

ENTERING AT OWN RISK!!!
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 06-06-2011 21:40

"Don't we all?"

Jareth smiled slightly at her, his smiles getting warmer when directed at her. Seems like she changed a part of him, melted a bit of his ice glacier heart with her warmth and innocence. He felt at peace with her near him, a peace that he hadn't felt since the day he first met Lili. "Right you are lass, ask any of the blokes here and they'll echo yer thoughts," he said quietly noticing how the other wolves in cells were now dozing off and resting after romping around. He also noticed Ade joining him and resting her muzzle on his leg.

He felt her body heat seep through their contact into him. He couldn't stop himself from smiling. It felt comfortable, like home. And he didn't mind at all. It'd be cruel to shove her away just to cover his own feelings. This was no time to be selfish. He didn't know when the humans would come for him, and he didn't know when Whiskers would come again so he had to bide his time, perhaps build up their trust more so that should anything happen, she'll listen to him for her own safety.

"My pack was very old, but small. At one time, I'm told, they were the largest in the mountains, but years passed with disease and fights and they dwindled to around ten." Ade lapsed into the story teller voice she'd grown up with in her ears, feeling peace spread through her at the familiar words. "They were very traditional, especially the warriors. Honor meant a lot to them, so if a vow was broken they shunned themselves from the pack--or in the old days, killed themselves." She shrugged, "Which is why the old ways died out so quickly." Adelaide grinned toothily at her cellmate, prodding him in the side slightly. "Now it's your turn, fess up!"

Jareth brushed his tail against her body as he listened. "I would've liked to meet this pack of yours. They sound like a good lot, albeit a bit over the edge but still good blokes. Shame that I can't anymore," he told her truthfully. He agreed with the honor and taking vows seriously stuff, but the part about shunning and suicide was a bit much. But he respected her pack's ways and didn't disagree much.

"My turn eh? Well it's not much. I was born in the mountains near this village with my twin. It was a family pack of my mum, dad, grandparents, my bro and I. We were happy, caring for each other, helping, working as a team. It was a great life. Then I met someone, someone who became very dear to me. And I think my affections for that person blinded me to what was happening to my family...." he said at the memories.

He took a break before going on. "I unconsciously chased by twin away by neglecting him and my family died indirectly because of me and that's how I ended up here I guess, perhaps as punishment for what I did to my family," he said quietly as he gazed down at Ade. But he promised he would never let that happen again. He'd never again let love become so strong he was blinded by it. But now that he thought about it, it seems he was failing that promise for his feelings for this girl was already climbing up and up. "But it's the past, don't worry too much bout it," he quickly added so as to not worry her.

i]"I'll be needing it." She said , her tone turning serious. "Thank you for being my teacher, Jareth."[/i]

Jareth felt his heart leap when she nuzzled him. Oh be still his aching heart. He couldn't take much more of this...but he had to. "Any time lass, any time. Now it's been a rough day, rest up now," he said as he brushed his tail over her body comfortingly again. Then he gently laid his muzzle down on the floor until he was directly in front of her face, gazing into her sleeping features softly. "Sleep well Ade," he said to her, his green eye gentle and a warm smile adorned his face.
Moon
Warrior

Post by Moon » 07-06-2011 01:13

"Right you are lass, ask any of the blokes here and they'll echo yer thoughts,"

'For good reason,' Adelaide thought. The stories they could tell...the horrors they had suffered at the hands of those people in order to scrape so desperately at the floors and bars that their paws were gone. A brief shudder ran through Ade's body before she banished the thoughts to the back of her mind.

"I would've liked to meet this pack of yours. They sound like a good lot, albeit a bit over the edge but still good blokes. Shame that I can't anymore,"

Ade laughed, "A little bit?" She 'mmm'd happily as he brushed his tail over her. She could feel the tough muscles of his leg under her head, it was comforting. This warmth and strength of his...

"My turn eh? Well it's not much. I was born in the mountains near this village with my twin. It was a family pack of my mum, dad, grandparents, my bro and I. We were happy, caring for each other, helping, working as a team. It was a great life. Then I met someone, someone who became very dear to me. And I think my affections for that person blinded me to what was happening to my family...."

As he began Adelaide lifted her head up, ears pricked. She was interested in his story; what he was before he'd been forced to fight for the human's entertainment. Blinded by his affections? Ade cocked her head to the side slightly. Of course she'd heard the term 'blinded by love', but she didn't think that anyone was actually like that...

"I unconsciously chased by twin away by neglecting him and my family died indirectly because of me and that's how I ended up here I guess, perhaps as punishment for what I did to my family," "But it's the past, don't worry too much bout it,"

Ade was about to object, but he cut her off with the last comment before she could open her mouth. The she-wolf frowned a little, thinking that Jareth was being to hard on himself. She knew others who had done worse to their families--intentionally. Jareth hadn't meant to harm them, after all.
"Any time lass, any time. Now it's been a rough day, rest up now," "Sleep well Ade,"

She closed her eyes, feeling his warmth spread over her, more powerful than any cold the cells gave off. Just as easily as the night before she slipped off to sleep, dreaming of Jareth meeting her pack.
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 07-06-2011 02:07

Quietly Jareth watched, just like the previous time, as Adelaid fell asleep as easily as a newborn pup with its mother. Her resting on his flank and breathing evenly, it was a sight to behold, she was even more beautiful when she was sleeping and in peace.

Soon her breathing was even and he could tell she was asleep by her breathing pattern and her heart rate which he could feel against his thigh. He smiled at her despite himself. She was lovely, picturesque, a moment he'd love to capture.

Jareth stayed where he was and didn't move his leg, afraid he might jostle her awake with his movements, but he didn't mind and she wasn't heavy at all. He closed his eyes for a brief moment, imagining what it would be like if he had met Ade and not Lili, would things have been different? Would he have been any happier with Adelaide than with Lili?

...Even though he knew Lili was gone, he still felt as if he was being disloyal to his past mate, slandering her memories by having feelings for the girl that was currently dominating his thoughts. ....Hmmm what was he to do about his dilemma? Eh he'd figure it out later....perhaps...maybe...if he could solve it in the first place...

"Psst Jae," a small voice called. Jareth's ears perked up and he turned his head to where the voice was coming, hope rising in his chest as he recognized the voice. "Whiskers, is that you?" he asked peeping at the small crack in the wall.

A small mouse climbed through and waved at him. Jareth laid his head down in front of the mouse and made sure the rest of his body wasn't moving much to bother Ade. "Ok buddy, what have you got to tell?" Jareth whispered to the mouse.

The mouse twitched his whiskers and cleaned his face as he spoke. "Rumors were true, there's a male wandering around these parts, looks almost like you Jae, cept he's brown and not silver. I've talked to him, said his name was Jare. Know him?" Whiskers asked.

Hope exploded in Jareth's chest and he felt elated at the news that his brother as here. "Yes I know 'im vera well. 'Tis my twin, Jared. Whiskers I have an important mission for you pal. I need you ta run to find Jared, tell him that you bring news from his twin Jareth and to come to the house at the furthest side of the village, it's the one with the 'orrible smell. Then I'll need you to gather 'nother one o' yer friends to help us communicate. Is that alright with ya?" Jareth asked.

Whiskers patted Jareth's nose and nodded his head, large ears flickering. "Fine by me. I'll help you get outta here Jae, count on me," he said as he disappeared through the little crack again. Jareth turned back around and laid his face on the ground in front of Ade's sleeping one. There was a wide smile on his face as he gazed adoringly at her. "Soon Ade, soon I'll get ya outta here, help's on the way," he said as he closed his eyes and took a small snooze as well, feeling better than he ever did in ages.
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 16-07-2011 23:51

*bump for Moon