needing some attention... (prp K.A.T) (S)

This is the place where explicit mature RP happens. You can only access this corner with permission, so that people who do not wish to be confronted with such content won't be able to read it.

To gain access, please contact either Nakisha or Silverwolf92 and ask for permission.

ENTERING AT OWN RISK!!!
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 09-05-2011 04:15

How bad do I want you? THIS is how bad I want you."
Sebastian let out a gasp of breath as she backed herself, more like speared herself right onto his member. Her fast action caused him to stumble slightly but he regained his footing and held himself steady inside her as he felt her inner wall rip from his intrusion. Knowing the first few seconds would be full of pain of her wall breaking, he didn't move, allowing her to get adjusted to his girth inside her. But hot damn, she was smoking inside and the warmth felt glorious around his cock.

He was only in part of the way but she lessened that amount by backing into him more until his hips were crushed against her rear. Wrapping his paws around her waist more securely, he adjusted himself, pushing himself deeper into her and let out a small groan at the feeling of being inside her and her walls were milking his cock.
OOhhhhh that feels so gooood."
Chuckling he snipped her shoulder and used his paw to light scratch near her sensitive center, teasing her. "You feel so tight and hot, I want to fuck you until your eyes roll and you scream for me to stop," he said as he thrust once inside her hard to push himself all the way to the hilt just to make his point.
Now that I helped you enter me, fuck me HARD!"
Sebastian groaned as he felt her inner muscles tighten around his member and he had to restrain himself from fucking her raw. He held his lower body in check as he began a very slow, very agonizing pace, bringing himself out and in slowly, letting her lips take in his member slow and languidly.

"As much as I want to, I like to tease first before I satisfy myself. I'll make you come like this I can assure you, just wait. After you come for the first time then I'll amp it up until you're on the floor because your arms can't take the pressure. Then I'll fuck you human style. It'll be a long night just you wait," he said as he slowly thrust inside her and licked her neck and shoulders while he was at it. He felt his cock growing inside her and moaned as he maintained his slow place but knew where to hit to get her to get to her climax fast.
alakai
Beta

Post by alakai » 09-05-2011 04:52

Sebastian groaned as he felt her inner muscles tighten around his member and he had to restrain himself from fucking her raw. He held his lower body in check as he began a very slow, very agonizing pace, bringing himself out and in slowly, letting her lips take in his member slow and languidly.

"As much as I want to, I like to tease first before I satisfy myself. I'll make you come like this I can assure you, just wait. After you come for the first time then I'll amp it up until you're on the floor because your arms can't take the pressure. Then I'll fuck you human style. It'll be a long night just you wait," he said as he slowly thrust inside her and licked her neck and shoulders while he was at it. He felt his cock growing inside her and moaned as he maintained his slow place but knew where to hit to get her to get to her climax fast.
As he began to ever so agonizingly slowly fuck her, she began to whine and whimper in pleasure, lifting first her left, then her right back leg off the ground at a time, before putting them back firmly on the ground. As he spoke to her, she could barely hear what he was saying as she was entering a dreamy state, her eyes clouding over with ecstasy. The words that came in clearly to her were," tease, come, amp it up, human style..." She snapped back into focus when he gave a very hard jab into her snatch, and she couldn't help but yipping in pleasure." I get what you mean! Oh my god does your cock feel good inside me!" she said lustfully. Her insides were growing wetter by the minute, making it easier and easier for him to slide back and forth within her no longer virgin cunt. Every now and then she would push back, sliding his cock as deep as she could. She wanted him to fill her, fuck her, make her squeal!
Image Image
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 09-05-2011 05:26

He could tell she wasn't hearing all of what he was saying. She was entering a zen like state where all she could feel was her cock inside of her, pumping into her flesh and sliding between her luscious wet walls, letting her milk him. Ah he could never grow tired of sex, it was a drive to life for. Virgins were so delicious to take, they were new and tight. But the sluts and pros, ahh yes they could give a fuck and were just perfect to fuck. They had years of experience and weren't scared to show their ugly side.

When he had thrust into her harshly, it ripped her out of her daydream and she yipped in surprise causing Sebastian to grin as he spread her legs wider with is own. He opened her up wide to allow him better access to her glorious cunt. He kept up his slow pace, going in and out slow and easy. It was as agonizing for him as it was for her. Bastian just wanted to pump into her again and again fast and deep until she came all over his member. It would take him awhile to come but he'd make her come much more before he did.
I get what you mean! Oh my god does your cock feel good inside me!"
He pushed inside her again and again, still slow, never speeding up because he wanted her to come first, for the first time. He felt his dick growing inside her warm center and felt the slickness of her walls that left him no resistance. If he wasn't careful his cock would slip right out of her.

"Come on baby, come for me. Let me hear your scream when you climax. Then we can get to the fun part," he said as he slowly went deeper with each thrust, hitting her sensitive spot dead on. His cock grew until he felt the need to limit himself or fear ripping her apart. The sounds of his grunts, her moans and the sounds of sex as he went in and out were the only noise heard in the cave and it was arousing.
alakai
Beta

Post by alakai » 09-05-2011 05:57

He pushed inside her again and again, still slow, never speeding up because he wanted her to come first, for the first time. He felt his dick growing inside her warm center and felt the slickness of her walls that left him no resistance. If he wasn't careful his cock would slip right out of her.

"Come on baby, come for me. Let me hear your scream when you climax. Then we can get to the fun part," he said as he slowly went deeper with each thrust, hitting her sensitive spot dead on. His cock grew until he felt the need to limit himself or fear ripping her apart. The sounds of his grunts, her moans and the sounds of sex as he went in and out were the only noise heard in the cave and it was arousing.
As he continued to slowly pump into her, she moaned with each thrust he made, as his cock touched each part of her vaginal walls. She matched his thrusts, every time he pushed forward, she would push back, feeling his cock slide deeply into her before he started to pull out. Her orgasm was slowly starting to rise, still half way up her feet, and still slowly climbing. He then started to coax her, pretty much begging her to cum and scream for him, which she would readily oblige. She then felt him going deeper then he had before, and he hit her most sensitive spot. A large shiver traveled down her spine and she shuddered, and the heat in her feet started to climb faster and faster up her legs and into her groin." OH..! OH...!! OHHH....!!! I'm gonna, I'm GONNA!!!" she screamed out as she clenched her vaginal muscles around his cock tight, milking it, sucking it further into her body." OH MY GOD! OH GOD!! OH GOOOOOOD!!!" she squealed out, as her orgasm intensified when he continued pumping into her slowly. Oh did this guy know how to please a lady!
Image Image
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 10-05-2011 05:06

As he continued to slowly pump into her, she moaned with each thrust he made, as his cock touched each part of her vaginal walls. She matched his thrusts, every time he pushed forward, she would push back, feeling his cock slide deeply into her before he started to pull out. Her orgasm was slowly starting to rise, still half way up her feet, and still slowly climbing. He then started to coax her, pretty much begging her to cum and scream for him, which she would readily oblige. She then felt him going deeper then he had before, and he hit her most sensitive spot. A large shiver traveled down her spine and she shuddered, and the heat in her feet started to climb faster and faster up her legs and into her groin." OH..! OH...!! OHHH....!!! I'm gonna, I'm GONNA!!!" she screamed out as she clenched her vaginal muscles around his cock tight, milking it, sucking it further into her body." OH MY GOD! OH GOD!! OH GOOOOOOD!!!" she squealed out, as her orgasm intensified when he continued pumping into her slowly. Oh did this guy know how to please a lady!
Sebastian enjoyed the sound of her screams, it was music to his ears. Bliss. Heaven. It felt soo good being inside her, letting her warmth and wetness envelope his dick as he went in and out of her core. The best part was she was returning his thrusts, pushing back into him as he pushed deeper into her. Ah a cooperative woman, he liked those the best.

He felt a shiver pass through her body and knew that she was close, a few more thrusts to the right spot and she could spew her juice all over his cock, milking him, sucking him inside as she pumped her juices out, letting it leak out around his member. Ah he got harder just thinking about it.

As he felt her vaginal walls close around his penis, he let out a groan as he slowly pulled out and shoved it back inside as far as it would go without hurting her. She screamed to the cave as she cave for him, and he was still pumping into her. She came fast, just like he predicted. But he wasn't ready to come yet, not yet.

He felt her climax weaken her and he stopped pulled out of her. Before he even gave her a chance to recover, his rough tongue replaced his dick at her cunt and started stroking it again and again, licking up her juices and digging his tongue into her core and tonguing her. He would make her fall to her knees in pleasure and then once her rump was sticking up in the air he'd fuck her raw doggy style and once she orgamsed again and again, he'd move to human style, fucking her like he saw the humans do.

Ah she was so tight and hot, the perfect sanctuary for his cock. It throbbed beneath him, hanging and twitching, wanting more as he pushed his muzzle into her ass and licked her, tasting her, devouring her. He licked and teased and also nipped her butt cheeks from time to time to pleasure her. He missed her cunt already.
alakai
Beta

Post by alakai » 11-05-2011 04:03

As he felt her vaginal walls close around his penis, he let out a groan as he slowly pulled out and shoved it back inside as far as it would go without hurting her. She screamed to the cave as she cave for him, and he was still pumping into her. She came fast, just like he predicted. But he wasn't ready to come yet, not yet.

He felt her climax weaken her and he stopped pulled out of her. Before he even gave her a chance to recover, his rough tongue replaced his dick at her cunt and started stroking it again and again, licking up her juices and digging his tongue into her core and tonguing her. He would make her fall to her knees in pleasure and then once her rump was sticking up in the air he'd fuck her raw doggy style and once she orgamsed again and again, he'd move to human style, fucking her like he saw the humans do.

Ah she was so tight and hot, the perfect sanctuary for his cock. It throbbed beneath him, hanging and twitching, wanting more as he pushed his muzzle into her ass and licked her, tasting her, devouring her. He licked and teased and also nipped her butt cheeks from time to time to pleasure her. He missed her cunt already.
She suddenly felt empty inside, and she let out a loud desperate whine begging him to shove his big fat cock back into her pussy. But instead she got the surprise of her life. She felt his rough tongue against her lips burying his tongue deep inside her snatch, drinking down all of her juices. Her legs began to shake as they were weakening from the immense orgasm she had. Her legs finally gave up on her and she sank through them, her chest hitting the ground with a hard thump. She let out a groan as she twisted her head back and forth, as the afterglow of her orgasm was passing through her, and bastion was keeping it alive with his probing tongue." Damn you know how to get a woman on her knees..." she mumbled, groaning some more." C'mon stud, I know you can fuck me better then last time. I believe I'm ready for everything you've got." she rasped out, deep lust behind every word. To make a point, she swayed her bum back and forth, basically making him have to follow her ass in order to get what he wanted. She couldn't wait to see what this guy had in store.
Image Image
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 11-05-2011 05:25

A loud desperate whine reached his ears when he pulled himself out of her. Oh poor baby, she missed his cock already. That was good thought, it meant she wasn't ready to stop yet, and he had no intention of stopping so soon, he didn't even cum once yet. It'd be a long night before he'd cum. He wasn't done and it seemed neither was she, that made two of them.

Bastian hummed his satisfaction at the taste of her as his tongue delved into her warm depths, swirling around, licking every crevice he could find with his pink torture device. Surprisingly, she went down, her legs giving out and he had to go down with her for fear of losing his tongue inside her body. He followed her down to the ground, still thrusting his tongue inside her center.
Damn you know how to get a woman on her knees..." she mumbled, groaning some more." C'mon stud, I know you can fuck me better then last time. I believe I'm ready for everything you've got." she rasped out, deep lust behind every word. To make a point, she swayed her bum back and forth, basically making him have to follow her ass in order to get what he wanted. She couldn't wait to see what this guy had in store.
Sebastian finally pulled his tongue out so he could speak to her. His eyes gleamed with desire as he watched her, so lustful and vulnerable, completely open to him. He chuckled at her comment. "I'm a professional at getting women to their knees. Are you really ready? Don't regret it later," he said as he gave her core one final lick.

Half of her body was on the ground and the other half, her bum, was lifted into the air, inviting him in. He would do just that with pleasure. He came onto her strong, thrusting his hips forward, making his hips and her bum collide and he shoved his dick into her with one fast deep stroke. And he was inside her and he let out a moan at the feeling.

He kept his paws around her waist again, holding her to the ground as he set up a fast and furious pace of pumping in and out of her fast, letting his balls hit her thigh and his cock sliding in and out, the sounds of sex, flesh against flesh echoing throughout the cave.

Juices splashed all over the cave floor from their activities but he didn't care as he held her tight and banged her hard and rough, using his legs to pry hers open to give him better access. Feeling as if he couldn't get inside her enough, he used one of his forearms and tucked it under her left thigh and lifted her thigh right off the ground and then angled his body to plunge into her core over and over, hard, fast, and lustful. With one of her legs away he thrust in and hit her spot every single time and he even felt his cock growing larger inside her.

Oh god was she a fine piece of ass. He could fuck her forever and not get tired of her pussy.
alakai
Beta

Post by alakai » 13-05-2011 02:47

Half of her body was on the ground and the other half, her bum, was lifted into the air, inviting him in. He would do just that with pleasure. He came onto her strong, thrusting his hips forward, making his hips and her bum collide and he shoved his dick into her with one fast deep stroke. And he was inside her and he let out a moan at the feeling.

He kept his paws around her waist again, holding her to the ground as he set up a fast and furious pace of pumping in and out of her fast, letting his balls hit her thigh and his cock sliding in and out, the sounds of sex, flesh against flesh echoing throughout the cave.

Juices splashed all over the cave floor from their activities but he didn't care as he held her tight and banged her hard and rough, using his legs to pry hers open to give him better access. Feeling as if he couldn't get inside her enough, he used one of his forearms and tucked it under her left thigh and lifted her thigh right off the ground and then angled his body to plunge into her core over and over, hard, fast, and lustful. With one of her legs away he thrust in and hit her spot every single time and he even felt his cock growing larger inside her.

Oh god was she a fine piece of ass. He could fuck her forever and not get tired of her pussy.
She didn't even have a time to recover, he was suddenly back on her back and he shoved his cock into her hard and fast, she let out a loud gasp and a yip of pleasure." OOhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......... mmmmmmmmmmm......." she groaned out. She didn't even bother to try and get up on her feet, she just stayed down, with her ass held up by his paws as he fucked her mercifully without restraint. She could feel his balls slapping against her thigh, but she didn't care, all she cared about was that wonderful fat cock sliding in and out of her pussy! Her orgasm didn't even die as her juices continued to flow, pouring out of her pussy, coating his cock and dripping down to the floor, splashing everywhere. With out even knowing or caring, her back legs were spread apart by his, him trying to get a better angle at her pussy. All of a sudden her left leg went high into the air, and she felt him plunge even DEEPER into her pussy, and she could feel his growing knot slap against her vaginal lips." OH... OH... OH...!! OHHHH!!!" she moaned out, turning her head back and forth, and yipping softly in pleasure." Fuck me... fuck me DEEP! Shove that fat cock into my pussy!" she begged as she clenched and unclenched her vaginal walls around his cock. She didn't want this moment to ever end.. She felt the heat starting to rise within her body again, starting at the base of her feet, raising up and into her chest, then traveling down her body, making every one of her hidden nipples erect, before the heat, reached her groin. She clenched her eyes shut, and she squeezed her vaginal muscles tightly around his cock that was quickly traveling back and forth, hitting her G-spot every time, keeping her orgasm going strong." OH GOD, OH GOD! I-I'm CUUMMMIIINNNGGG!! I'M CUMMMMMMMMIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGG!!!!!!" she screamed, as she constantly contracted her vaginal lips around his cock, which was still pumping hard and strong within her body. Juices flowed out of her snatch like a river, and poured all over the ground, forming a pool below them. Extreme exhaustion took over and she completely went limp, her bum being held up by nothing but bastions paws.
Image Image
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 15-05-2011 18:19

She didn't even have a time to recover, he was suddenly back on her back and he shoved his cock into her hard and fast, she let out a loud gasp and a yip of pleasure." OOhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......... mmmmmmmmmmm......." she groaned out. She didn't even bother to try and get up on her feet, she just stayed down, with her ass held up by his paws as he fucked her mercifully without restraint. She could feel his balls slapping against her thigh, but she didn't care, all she cared about was that wonderful fat cock sliding in and out of her pussy! Her orgasm didn't even die as her juices continued to flow, pouring out of her pussy, coating his cock and dripping down to the floor, splashing everywhere. With out even knowing or caring, her back legs were spread apart by his, him trying to get a better angle at her pussy. All of a sudden her left leg went high into the air, and she felt him plunge even DEEPER into her pussy, and she could feel his growing knot slap against her vaginal lips." OH... OH... OH...!! OHHHH!!!" she moaned out, turning her head back and forth, and yipping softly in pleasure." Fuck me... fuck me DEEP! Shove that fat cock into my pussy!" she begged as she clenched and unclenched her vaginal walls around his cock. She didn't want this moment to ever end.. She felt the heat starting to rise within her body again, starting at the base of her feet, raising up and into her chest, then traveling down her body, making every one of her hidden nipples erect, before the heat, reached her groin. She clenched her eyes shut, and she squeezed her vaginal muscles tightly around his cock that was quickly traveling back and forth, hitting her G-spot every time, keeping her orgasm going strong." OH GOD, OH GOD! I-I'm CUUMMMIIINNNGGG!! I'M CUMMMMMMMMIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGG!!!!!!" she screamed, as she constantly contracted her vaginal lips around his cock, which was still pumping hard and strong within her body. Juices flowed out of her snatch like a river, and poured all over the ground, forming a pool below them. Extreme exhaustion took over and she completely went limp, her bum being held up by nothing but bastions paws.
Sebastian pumped into her, his shaft sliding in and out of her core easily with so much lubrication on both parts. He groaned as he felt her vaginal walls closing around his shaft and thrust deeper, faster, and harder each time. Gods he couldn't get enough of this girl. Uh her submissive position, her ass graciously given to him to fuck....he'd fucked many girls before, but this female was like a drug. And she was only a newbie. How could such a naive and innocent female make him want to do dirty deeds with her nonstop every night?

Holding her tight against his hips, he fucked her mercilessly. He couldn't get enough of her, he had to be deeper in her, but he was fearful that he would lose control and accidentally tie them with his knot. She was so young, and not ready for the role of a mother, or for pups yet. He couldn't do that to her. And also he wasn't ready to be tied down to a single female yet. His fun wasn't over. He looked down and saw the the ground underneath them was covered in her come, a pool of cum. Gah it aroused him more to see her cumming over and over again because of him.

He moaned in delight as he lifted her leg higher to get into her more. He just wanted to slam into her and tie them, but knew that him cumming in her was a bad idea, so he made sure to keep a tight reign on his lust and let his knot stay outside of her hole. Though it was fucking hard!!!!

Ah he felt her coming close again, great! He picked up his pace and just fucked her raw with everything he had until she came. She screamed and he leaned over to nip her neck. One of his paws wrapped around her waist moved lower until he was pawing at her clitoris. Sebastian moved his black paw against her cunt as he went in and out of her wet entrance. She came but he was still pumping, determined to make her come again and again before he switched positions.

"That's right baby, keep cumming for me. Scream for me. That's it, beautiful, keep those juices cumming," he said as he pawed her and fucked her at the same time.
alakai
Beta

Post by alakai » 15-05-2011 21:53

He moaned in delight as he lifted her leg higher to get into her more. He just wanted to slam into her and tie them, but knew that him cumming in her was a bad idea, so he made sure to keep a tight reign on his lust and let his knot stay outside of her hole. Though it was fucking hard!!!!

Ah he felt her coming close again, great! He picked up his pace and just fucked her raw with everything he had until she came. She screamed and he leaned over to nip her neck. One of his paws wrapped around her waist moved lower until he was pawing at her clitoris. Sebastian moved his black paw against her cunt as he went in and out of her wet entrance. She came but he was still pumping, determined to make her come again and again before he switched positions.

"That's right baby, keep cumming for me. Scream for me. That's it, beautiful, keep those juices cumming," he said as he pawed her and fucked her at the same time.
Enya continually moaned and groaned, as her body continued to betray her as her fluids continued to flow out of her body like a river." I don't think I'll be able to STOP cumming if I wanted to...." she mumbled out, turning her head this way and that, still moaning. She tried standing a couple times, but that came to no avail, as she just didn't have the strength to. As he lifted her leg higher in the air to fuck her even deeper, she began to whimper and whine, but it wasn't from pain or discomfort, but from pure pleasure and bliss. He was fucking her so good, filling her with his nice fat cock, and she wanted him to shove that knot in her and fill her with his spunk." Thats right, fill me up..." she moaned." Fill me with your cock... Shove that knot into me!" she begged pressing her bum against his hips.

((I believe your turning her into a little slut lol ))
Image Image