needing some attention... (prp K.A.T) (S)

This is the place where explicit mature RP happens. You can only access this corner with permission, so that people who do not wish to be confronted with such content won't be able to read it.

To gain access, please contact either Nakisha or Silverwolf92 and ask for permission.

ENTERING AT OWN RISK!!!
alakai
Beta

Post by alakai » 17-04-2011 03:08

Seeing the beautiful sight, he felt his groin stir a bit but he held himself in check. Her pleasure first, then his. First he would lick her until she screamed his name to the cave. He'd tease her until she couldn't stand it anymore and cum right on his muzzle. Sebastian licked his lips at the thought of her delicious juices. Sebastian smiled. He wouldn't let her have her release so soon. No he was going to go slowly, until she burst from ecstasy. He lowered his muzzle to her sex and slowly, his tongue slid out and licked the outer circle of her center. He didn't even touch the middle but stayed around the outside, licking up the wetness that was decorating her lips. He let out an approving moan as he continued to swipe his tongue in a circle around her, keeping his legs firmly planted near her hind legs incase she wanted to hold him in a head lock again.
Enya looked up at sebastian lustfully, her tail wagging beneath their bodies, and she began moaning and groaning aloud with pleasure, unafraid of being quiet. Her movements were limited do to bastian keeping her pinned down, which she didn't quite mind. She could feel his tongue teasing her, licking all around her groin area, just staying around her sex, making it that much more torturous to her." mmmmm.... mmmm... mmmmmm!!!!" she rasped out. The sensations were driving her wild, and she was thrashing under his body, trying to move her legs." Oh... OH!!!! That feels s-s-sooo won-derfullll!!!" she stuttered out. She never in her whole life felt pleasure like this, and she was hoping that he would never stop, EVER." Don't stop. Don't STOP!!!!!" she begged, her back legs trying to clamp around his head again, but realized they were still pinned down by his legs. She was getting more and more moist, her fluids now flowing like a river out of her snatch right to bastians waiting muzzle. She was getting close to her climax, but she was trying to hold back as much as she could, she wanted this to last forever!
Image Image
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 17-04-2011 05:56

Enya looked up at sebastian lustfully, her tail wagging beneath their bodies, and she began moaning and groaning aloud with pleasure, unafraid of being quiet. Her movements were limited do to bastian keeping her pinned down, which she didn't quite mind. She could feel his tongue teasing her, licking all around her groin area, just staying around her sex, making it that much more torturous to her." mmmmm.... mmmm... mmmmmm!!!!" she rasped out. The sensations were driving her wild, and she was thrashing under his body, trying to move her legs." Oh... OH!!!! That feels s-s-sooo won-derfullll!!!" she stuttered out. She never in her whole life felt pleasure like this, and she was hoping that he would never stop, EVER." Don't stop. Don't STOP!!!!!" she begged, her back legs trying to clamp around his head again, but realized they were still pinned down by his legs. She was getting more and more moist, her fluids now flowing like a river out of her snatch right to bastians waiting muzzle. She was getting close to her climax, but she was trying to hold back as much as she could, she wanted this to last forever!
Music to his ears. Ah her screams of pleasure, her cries of ecstasy, they made him want to just flip her over and take here then and there, but no. He was a gentleman who lived for pleasuring others and being pleasured later on. Until she shouted his name and came for him the first time, he wouldn't proceed to entering her.

And there was the issue of her being a virgin. His tongue was all part of the process of getting her ready for his gerth. Not tooting his own horn or anything, but he wasn't exactly a small guy. If she wasn't ready and lubricated enough, he could very well hurt her. Never, he didn't wish for that on her. Sweet Enya, such innocence. He would respect her virginity and properly prepare her for such activities later. For now though, he was getting addicted to her juices.

They always say the taste of a virgin is different than that of broken-in females. They were right. Virgins were the personfication of innocence and purity. And this girl had both and more. His tongue masterfully darted out to tease her center, licking closer to her inner lips each time he did so. She thrashed about underneath him and bucked towards his muzzle, moaning out her lust and desire.

She screamed for him not to stop. He chuckled into her, his hot breath tickling her inner thighs. "Oh don't worry my sweet, I don't plan on stopping until you come," he said as he prodded her entrance with his wet nose. He parted her lips a little and stared into their untouched pinkness.

He kept his front legs around her hind ones, making sure she wouldn't start kicking him out of reflex (it did happen a few times in the past) but she was putting up a fight. The instinctive reflex for her to clamp her legs from his torture was making her jerk, trying to move her lower body.

Slowly, he ran his long right smack at her center, taking the outer lips and inner lips together in one slow rasp. Oh she tasted divine. And still more juices flowed out of her like a waterfall. The scent of her was intoxicating and he had to catch himself before his little brain down south came out to play.

Moving away from her center, he turned his head to her inner thighs near her core and nuzzled them with his cold wet nose, inhaling her scent. Some cum had reached his muzzle and he licked them off slowly, watching Enya as he did, teasing her. She was close to coming, so close. Once she did, he'd give her a second to catch her breath, and then the show was on.

She was holding back though, she didn't release even though he could feel it wanting to rush from her body. He dipped his nose again and this time stuck his tongue inside her. Slowly at first he paused at the entrance, and then slowly pushed until his tongue was inside her body, roving around and licking everywhere.

He made sure to tighten his hold on her legs incase she really started bucking. His tongue explored her nether regions and felt the wall that signified her virginity, soon it would be gone, but for now, he would not go any further than the wall. But he was giving her no mercy as he licked and tasted her. Hot tongue inside as he slowly thrusted in her with his tongue.
alakai
Beta

Post by alakai » 18-04-2011 03:20

Slowly, he ran his long right smack at her center, taking the outer lips and inner lips together in one slow rasp. Oh she tasted divine. And still more juices flowed out of her like a waterfall. The scent of her was intoxicating and he had to catch himself before his little brain down south came out to play.

Moving away from her center, he turned his head to her inner thighs near her core and nuzzled them with his cold wet nose, inhaling her scent. Some cum had reached his muzzle and he licked them off slowly, watching Enya as he did, teasing her. She was close to coming, so close. Once she did, he'd give her a second to catch her breath, and then the show was on.
As soon as his tongue hit her lips, she went crazy." OH!!!!!" she gasped out in ecstasy. She just wanted to clamp her legs together against his head to keep him between her legs, but he still had her pinned down, and all she could do was whine and whimper in pleasure, begging him to continue." Oh...ohohohoh!! That feels sooo go-ooodd..!!" she said, her head thrashing back and forth. She thought she was taking this too far with all of her moaning, but experiencing this for the first time, it was so intoxicating of what bastian was doing to her. But when he sent his tongue inside, she broke." OH..... OH! OH! OH!!!" she gasped, panting heavily. She clawed at the sky with her front paws trying her best to hold back her climax. But it came to no avail. As he continued his assault on her snatch, she finally broke and her climax hit, and hit hard. She screamed at the top of her lungs and yelled out his name, begging him not to stop." OH BASTIAN!! BASTIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! I-I'm cuuuuummmmmmiiiinnnngggg!!!" She screamed out, as her vaginal walls clenched around his tongue, pulling at it. She never felt like this before, but she sure was loving it! As her climax slowly faded, her body relaxed, and her body went limp, and she sighed contentedly." Wow...." she rasped out." I don't think I've EVER felt that way before.." she said, as she looked up at him.
Image Image
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 18-04-2011 04:14

As soon as his tongue hit her lips, she went crazy." OH!!!!!" she gasped out in ecstasy. She just wanted to clamp her legs together against his head to keep him between her legs, but he still had her pinned down, and all she could do was whine and whimper in pleasure, begging him to continue." Oh...ohohohoh!! That feels sooo go-ooodd..!!" she said, her head thrashing back and forth. She thought she was taking this too far with all of her moaning, but experiencing this for the first time, it was so intoxicating of what bastian was doing to her. But when he sent his tongue inside, she broke." OH..... OH! OH! OH!!!" she gasped, panting heavily. She clawed at the sky with her front paws trying her best to hold back her climax. But it came to no avail. As he continued his assault on her snatch, she finally broke and her climax hit, and hit hard. She screamed at the top of her lungs and yelled out his name, begging him not to stop." OH BASTIAN!! BASTIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! I-I'm cuuuuummmmmmiiiinnnngggg!!!" She screamed out, as her vaginal walls clenched around his tongue, pulling at it. She never felt like this before, but she sure was loving it! As her climax slowly faded, her body relaxed, and her body went limp, and she sighed contentedly." Wow...." she rasped out." I don't think I've EVER felt that way before.." she said, as she looked up at him.
Oh good thing they were in a cave that sent the echos into the cave instead of out. Otherwise the whole world would know of their activities. That didn't bother Bastian much though as he was used to females doing it right smack dab in the middle of a crowd. He of course was glad that Enya's first time wasn't with the thousands of other eyes watching her climax, that could make anyone turn pink from embarrassment.

He felt her legs jerking powerfully, wanting to clamp his head and keep him between her legs, but he wouldn't let her to that. She whined and whimpered and her upper half thrashed about wildly. She was enjoying this, and for her first time this must be like heaven to her to experience such a high. He saw her front paws flailing in the air, wanting something to claw onto as he licked and licked at her sensitive flesh.

He felt her insides clench from trying to force her climax back, but he would get it. He prodded and licked until he felt a surge through her body. Sebastian chuckled as he felt her climax and hear her scream his name. He felt her walls clamp onto his tongue and he growled a bit at the sensation. He pulled his tongue free of her trap and was in time to catch her cum on his muzzle and mouth.

Raising his head from her core, he licked his muzzle clean and stared down at her, weak and spent from her climax. She was panting heavily and her legs went slack from clenching tightly. He moved up to lick her muzzle and kiss her. "That was beautiful. So heavenly when you come, you look like an angel," he said as he nuzzled her.

Then he pulled back and watched her, giving her a minute to recooperate and regain some energy. He felt his loins stir and glanced down to see someone else come to join the fun. Seems like her climax made him peak out just a bit, the tip of pink in a sea of black fur. Now came the part where he wondered if she would do.

He needed a lubrication of some sort so that his entrance wouldn't hurt her or pull at her walls much. Even though her climax gave her plenty of lubrication, he wanted to be sure his entrance was smooth and painless. Well the painless part won't be 100% true as he would be breaking her virgin wall.

Patiently he sat and waited for her to catch her breath. The fun wasn't over. "That was only the beginning. You're eyes will be rolling back in your head when I take you slowly. But hey you got your wish. Seems I'm aroused now," he told her with a smile, indicating his lower half, who was saluting her proudly. It wasn't his full length, just 10% of it, the rest would join in later in the sanctuary of her inside.
alakai
Beta

Post by alakai » 07-05-2011 04:05

Then he pulled back and watched her, giving her a minute to recooperate and regain some energy. He felt his loins stir and glanced down to see someone else come to join the fun. Seems like her climax made him peak out just a bit, the tip of pink in a sea of black fur. Now came the part where he wondered if she would do.

He needed a lubrication of some sort so that his entrance wouldn't hurt her or pull at her walls much. Even though her climax gave her plenty of lubrication, he wanted to be sure his entrance was smooth and painless. Well the painless part won't be 100% true as he would be breaking her virgin wall.

Patiently he sat and waited for her to catch her breath. The fun wasn't over. "That was only the beginning. You're eyes will be rolling back in your head when I take you slowly. But hey you got your wish. Seems I'm aroused now," he told her with a smile, indicating his lower half, who was saluting her proudly. It wasn't his full length, just 10% of it, the rest would join in later in the sanctuary of her inside.
"Th-that wasn't even the START of it??" she sputtered out. She just had the best orgasm of her natural life, and that wasn't even all of it?? As he indicated down towards his grown, her eyes widened and she gasped." Well, someone has finally come out to play!!" she exclaimed, staring at his manhood and licking her lips. She rolled over onto her belly, and inched a little closer, cocking her head a little to the side, as she just stared at the tip of his manhood transfixed." M..May I lick it?" she asked, looking up at him and wagging her tail. *What, what was coming out of her mouth??? She's NEVER spoken this way before... But she was beginning to like it, oh was she beginning to like it.* She continued to stare up at him, giving him slight puppy eyes, tail still wagging full speed. She was definitely turning into a little slut!
Image Image
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 07-05-2011 04:43

"Th-that wasn't even the START of it??"
Sebastian chuckled as he wagged his tail at her. "Oh my dear lady. No no no, that was only the beginning. We've got a long way to go. I did promise you that you'd be sore for many days and probably be unable to walk tomorrow. But you'll have the best sex of your life afterward. You just had an appetizer, the main course has yet to come," he told her with a wag of his eyes.
Well, someone has finally come out to play!!"
Bastian looked down at his meager size. Eh it would elongate soon enough. "Bout time too. I was worried for a second, but it seems I'll be able to pleasure you to your wildest dreams today Princess," he said as he laid back on his hunches, his back leaned against the wall of the cave so he looked like he was in a human sitting position, his feet apart and his body awaiting. His eyes gleamed with amusement as he waited.
M..May I lick it?"
Chuckling he nodded his head. "I was hoping you would say that. It's part of the process. If I'm lubricated enough and you're soft enough, then entering you will be painless and there will be less friction between out bodies, making the session pure enjoyment and pleasure. Please do the honor," he said as he gave her room and waited for her lips to touch him.
alakai
Beta

Post by alakai » 07-05-2011 05:32

Chuckling he nodded his head. "I was hoping you would say that. It's part of the process. If I'm lubricated enough and you're soft enough, then entering you will be painless and there will be less friction between out bodies, making the session pure enjoyment and pleasure. Please do the honor," he said as he gave her room and waited for her lips to touch him.
As she got her approval, she inched closer and closer, until she was directly next to his groin. She eyed his manhood up and down, what was out of his sheath anyway. She inched ever closer, her nose now inches away. She took in a deep breath, and inhaled his musky scent. Oh she was going to really enjoy this.. She took one last look up at bastian before she focused again on his manhood and took the slightest swipe with her tongue. Oh my god!!! she thought to herself. Her heart was beating a mile a minute, and she began to tentatively lick his manhood more and more, wrapping her tongue around the head and suckling on it a little, like a pup on its mothers tit. She got a new taste in her mouth when a little bit of pre leaked out the tip of his cock, and she quickly lapped it up. It was a bit bitter, and a little dry but she would grow used to it. She then traveled further down, licking his sheath that contained the rest of of that wonderful cock of his, then even further, down to his furry orbs that were resting there against the ground. She lapped at one, then the other, coating them with her saliva. She carefully took one in her mouth and sucked, rolling the orb around, before letting it drop from her mouth, and repeating with the other. When she was finished, she traveled back up and took one long swipe from the base of his sheath, all the way up to the tip before withdrawing her tongue." H-how was that? Was I good?" she asked, looking up at him again smiling, and licked her lips.
Image Image
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 08-05-2011 04:12

Sebastian waited patiently as she eyed his member, half scared and half anxious. He understood that. It was her first time, and the idea of tonguing him would seem strange to any innocent and naive female (or male for that matter). He'd gotten a few of those in his career. Majority were pros were jumped his bones the minute he arrived. The others were the timid ones that needed encouragement and coaxing to get them to comply, but afterward they didn't need his word to work him.

With an amused smile on his face, he watched as she drew near him, or his groin for that matter, and tentatively swiped out her tongue. He remained still though his lower half did response a bit . He didn't need to come, he wouldn't push her that far; he just needed her to lick him enough so that his entrance wouldn't rip her ass in half when he took her for the first time.

Then she got more into it and took him in her mouth. He couldn't help himself and jerked slightly at her touch. But he managed to keep his breathing normal as he watched her go up and down on his member. She then traveled down and he watched, eyes gleaming as she reached his sacs and licked them. They grew tight as she aroused them, his member elongating a slight bit.

After she was done thoroughly washing his jewels, she traveled up his cock and withdrew to look up at him. He had to say, for her first time, she knew where to go to make a guy pant. Though since he was experienced, he took it well. She'd do better next time.
H-how was that? Was I good?"
Sebastien looked down at his dick and then back at her. "Well the little guy down there says you did well. For your first time, it was good, you knew where to go to make a guy feel good. Now it's time to let me make you feel glorious," he said as he pushed himself to his feet, letting his member hang a little as he faced her, waiting to see if she'll give him her behind.
alakai
Beta

Post by alakai » 08-05-2011 04:42

Sebastien looked down at his dick and then back at her. "Well the little guy down there says you did well. For your first time, it was good, you knew where to go to make a guy feel good. Now it's time to let me make you feel glorious," he said as he pushed himself to his feet, letting his member hang a little as he faced her, waiting to see if she'll give him her behind.
She smiled and wagged her tail, as she got her appreciation for what she did. And as he rose, so did she, almost at the same time. She watched his every move, from his piercing eyes, to his bobbing cock. She couldn't wait to feel that rod inside of her! She casually turned around and presented her rear to him, and curled her tail over her back, showing off her pink, puffed up lips. They were moist with her fluids, and it gave her lips just the hint of a shine from the glistening sunlight. She looked over her shoulder at bastian, and gave him the most seductive look she could manage." Come and claim your prize..." she said softly, as she even took a step back towards him. She wanted that hot cock of him in, she wanted to feel every bump and vein of his cock. She wanted him NOW!" C'mon stud... fill me good... let me feel that cock of yours...!" she rasped out, gyrating her bum a bit, in a clear invite to him. OH she couldn't wait to feel him inside, she was INDEED nervous, she had every right to be, but excitement was winning over that nervousness.
Image Image
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 08-05-2011 05:19

As he stood he noticed she did too, anxious and excited. She was eager to have him, eager to have him take her virginity and make her feel like a queen. He would do just that. He caught the way she eyed him, his body, and his little guy down south; he chuckled at the sight.

He watched with amusement as she twirled around and raised her bum to him, just asking him to take her, pierce her, break her wall and take her. He sniffed and marveled at the scent of her arousal, her wet lips, moist and ready for him. The tiny brain down south jerked at the thought of being inside her smooth body.
Come and claim your prize..." she said softly, as she even took a step back towards him. She wanted that hot cock of him in, she wanted to feel every bump and vein of his cock. She wanted him NOW!" C'mon stud... fill me good... let me feel that cock of yours...!"
She backed into him, her hind legs hitting his forelegs, rubbing her lips against his lean arms. He could tell she wanted him, wanted him badly, eagerly waiting to feel him fill her up and make her scream to the heavens when she comes from his thrusts. He could taste her release already, it was thick in the air.

He chuckled as he wanted to tease her a bit. He reared onto his hind legs and mounted her, wrapping his forelegs around her midriff but didn't enter her yet. Slowly he slipped his member under her lips and rubbed against her clit, teasing her, toying with her.

"How bad do you want me my dear?" he asked as he moved his hips, sliding his wet cock against her lips, creating pleasurable friction between the two of them. He was creating a thrusting motion but just moving his rod along her opening, never entering and making her shiver in delight.