needing some attention... (prp K.A.T) (S)

This is the place where explicit mature RP happens. You can only access this corner with permission, so that people who do not wish to be confronted with such content won't be able to read it.

To gain access, please contact either Nakisha or Silverwolf92 and ask for permission.

ENTERING AT OWN RISK!!!
alakai
Beta

Post by alakai » 13-04-2011 03:23

The black and white male chuckled as he slowly licked from her throat to her cheek, savoring her. He eyed her hungrily but smiled gently at her. "Do you want to proceed here in the open...or move to a more--private area?" he asked her as he eyed the wide open space they were in at the moment.

Not that he minded giving a show, he just didn't want her uncomfortable and females usually cried out really loud during their climax or just during the act.
He did have a good point. Privacy was definitely high for her." Ya, lets go find somewhere private. Do you have a den nearby? I would bring you to mine, but theres not much room in there I'm afraid." she chuckled. Just to be nosy, and being a very curious girl that she was, she glanced down to his groin area, hoping to catch a glimpse of his package. But with his all black fur, it was nearly impossible to pinpoint, exactly where it was. But she could imagine that he had a mighty impressive tool, with lovely orbs hanging between his legs. She couldn't wait to play with this male, and have the time of her life.
Image Image
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 13-04-2011 03:38

Ya, lets go find somewhere private. Do you have a den nearby? I would bring you to mine, but theres not much room in there I'm afraid."

Sebastien shrugged his black shoulders. He was a wanderer and didn't have permanent dens. Most of the females he took didn't give a damn about doing the deed in the middle of the plains, something about it being erotic and sexy. He didn't mind so he didn't bother finding dens. Though a few females (as well as a spare few males) wanted privacy so at times he would have to scour for a deserted den to use.

Luckily this time, he had a den left over from yesterday when he was recuperating from his previous romp. They could use that it was a pretty decent size to use, enough room for him to maneuver in and the sounds only echoed towards inside the cave and not out so anyone outside wouldn't be able to hear. Perfect.

"I have one not far from here, this way m'lady," he said as he was about to turn but caught her eyes roaming his body--in particularly one area. He chuckled as he turned and started walking.

"Such a naughty girl Enya. Hate to disappoint you, but I'm not aroused quite yet...perhaps you can try your luck when we are alone. You won't be sorry," he said with a mischievous gleam in his ruby eyes as he turned to head towards the den, glancing back to see if she was following.

It was true, since he had been with lots of females (and males) it took a bit to excite him since he had seen everything, but usually the thought of taking something was enough to make him grow. The thought of taking another virgin, her body entered by no other...now that was a nice image. But he could contain his excitement till later. He didn't want the whole world getting a view of his arsenal.
alakai
Beta

Post by alakai » 14-04-2011 01:21

"Such a naughty girl Enya. Hate to disappoint you, but I'm not aroused quite yet...perhaps you can try your luck when we are alone. You won't be sorry," he said with a mischievous gleam in his ruby eyes as he turned to head towards the den, glancing back to see if she was following.

It was true, since he had been with lots of females (and males) it took a bit to excite him since he had seen everything, but usually the thought of taking something was enough to make him grow. The thought of taking another virgin, her body entered by no other...now that was a nice image. But he could contain his excitement till later. He didn't want the whole world getting a view of his arsenal.
When he caught her glancing she quickly glanced up and looked away, blushing deeply." I-I guess I just got curious. I'm a very curious girl.." she giggled slightly. She started following him, her leading him to his den. As she was following behind him, she tried glancing under his tail trying to see if she could see anything. But with all that dark fur, she just couldn't see anything. She guessed she'd just have to wait until the time came. She hoped that they were to the den soon, cause she wanted to have some FUN! She came up next to him and nuzzled his cheek." SO.. when we get to your den, what will we be doing first?" she asked him, looking at him as they walked. She was getting very eager to start having fun.
Image Image
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 14-04-2011 03:46

alakai wrote:
When he caught her glancing she quickly glanced up and looked away, blushing deeply." I-I guess I just got curious. I'm a very curious girl.." she giggled slightly. She started following him, her leading him to his den. As she was following behind him, she tried glancing under his tail trying to see if she could see anything. But with all that dark fur, she just couldn't see anything. She guessed she'd just have to wait until the time came. She hoped that they were to the den soon, cause she wanted to have some FUN! She came up next to him and nuzzled his cheek." SO.. when we get to your den, what will we be doing first?" she asked him, looking at him as they walked. She was getting very eager to start having fun.
Sebastien turned his head to her as she padded up beside him, licking her on the nose and winking at her. He had to bend down to reach her but that was fine, he wasn't a picky guy.

"Curious? Patience is a virtue. Don't worry your sweet little head. You'll see it soon and when you do, I can say your eyes will bug and your mouth will drop. Hope your prepared," he said as he swatted her rump with his tail lightly but playfully.

When she asked her second question his ruby eyes gleamed as he regarded her. She was very anxious and enthusiastic about this. Well he hoped he didn't disappoint her, no matter, he was sure he wouldn't.

"I'll have my fun tasting you first when we get there. I'll have your head spinning with just my tongue. Once I'm full then we'll get to the fun part. Since your a virgin, I have to make sure you center is well prepared to accept me (I'm not exactly small) and I don't want to hurt you. Foreplay is necessary but you'll enjoy it," he said as he walked.

Soon a large cave was spotted and that was where Sebastian was headed. The cave was tall enough so that he could stand up and mount another without smashing his head into the ceiling. And as he said, the cave echos into itself and not out so privacy was taken care of.

He walked inside the cave, deeper and then turned to her, patting his paw on the ground. "Come to me Enya and you'll have the time of your life," he said, his voice resonating in the chamber as he waited.
alakai
Beta

Post by alakai » 14-04-2011 04:05

"I'll have my fun tasting you first when we get there. I'll have your head spinning with just my tongue. Once I'm full then we'll get to the fun part. Since your a virgin, I have to make sure you center is well prepared to accept me (I'm not exactly small) and I don't want to hurt you. Foreplay is necessary but you'll enjoy it," he said as he walked.

Soon a large cave was spotted and that was where Sebastian was headed. The cave was tall enough so that he could stand up and mount another without smashing his head into the ceiling. And as he said, the cave echos into itself and not out so privacy was taken care of.

He walked inside the cave, deeper and then turned to her, patting his paw on the ground. "Come to me Enya and you'll have the time of your life," he said, his voice resonating in the chamber as he waited.
She listened to him with renounced excitement, her tail wagging full speed. She couldn't wait to feel his tongue against her sex. Just the thought was getting her all excited, her lips started to swell a little, sending out more of her scent, and a little pre was starting to coat her lips. She quickly followed him into the cave, and came right up to him, like a puppy begging for food. She licked under his chin, nuzzling up against him, acting all submissive to him." I'm ready to have the time of my life!" she said, pushing her rump towards his groin basically begging him to mount her right then and there." Come on, lets get started..." she demanded, breathing roughly. Her arousal was at the breaking point, and she wanted pleasure NOW. Just the thought of his SIZE, made her mouth drool.
Image Image
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 14-04-2011 04:31

alakai wrote:
She listened to him with renounced excitement, her tail wagging full speed. She couldn't wait to feel his tongue against her sex. Just the thought was getting her all excited, her lips started to swell a little, sending out more of her scent, and a little pre was starting to coat her lips. She quickly followed him into the cave, and came right up to him, like a puppy begging for food. She licked under his chin, nuzzling up against him, acting all submissive to him." I'm ready to have the time of my life!" she said, pushing her rump towards his groin basically begging him to mount her right then and there." Come on, lets get started..." she demanded, breathing roughly. Her arousal was at the breaking point, and she wanted pleasure NOW. Just the thought of his SIZE, made her mouth drool.
Sebastien chuckled as Enya came bouncing towards him with the energy of a pup getting to go outside for the first time. He was patient for a moment while she ran around him, pushing her rump against him and just begging him to have his way with her. With pleasure.

He could tell from her already labored breathing, hooded eyelids, and the scent she was giving off that without him even doing anything, the thought of what he might do was setting her off already. Oh boy, she didn't know what was coming to her. If she got this excited from just watching him, what'll she do when he actually gets down to business?

He caught her with a foreleg and leaned him to lick her face. Thoroughly he washed her face, gently licking her cheek, ears, nose and then got to her muzzle at which he nosed open her mouth and licked the inside of her mouth, licking past her fangs and playing with her own tongue, all the while leaning down on her a bit, pressuring her with his body mass.

While he tongued the inside of her mouth, his paw was wrapped around her paw, keeping her from bouncing around and his tail swished back and forth around her center, sometimes flicking her core and tickling her moisture. He swung his tail and spread her liquid over her chin and then licked her chin, washing her own cum off.

Gently he used his paw to try and get her to lay down on the floor of the cave; let the foreplay begin.
alakai
Beta

Post by alakai » 15-04-2011 17:02

He caught her with a foreleg and leaned him to lick her face. Thoroughly he washed her face, gently licking her cheek, ears, nose and then got to her muzzle at which he nosed open her mouth and licked the inside of her mouth, licking past her fangs and playing with her own tongue, all the while leaning down on her a bit, pressuring her with his body mass.

While he tongued the inside of her mouth, his paw was wrapped around her paw, keeping her from bouncing around and his tail swished back and forth around her center, sometimes flicking her core and tickling her moisture. He swung his tail and spread her liquid over her chin and then licked her chin, washing her own cum off.

Gently he used his paw to try and get her to lay down on the floor of the cave; let the foreplay begin.
Without any hesitation, he grabbed her and began to lick her all over, and then started kissing her! She almost melted right there as his tongue entered her mouth and started to dance with hers. She rolled her head slightly at an angle, and pressed back into the kiss, using her tongue to fight back against his. He was also pressing down on her, which she didn't mind, but found really sexy. She lowered herself a little, but not all the way yet as he started to flick his tail back and forth across her sex, making her shiver uncontrollably. Oh did he know how to hit the right spots... she said to herself. then she felt something wet hit her chin, which she realized was her OWN cum, but he quickly licked that off. As he applied more pressure onto her, she finally laid down, on her back, legs spread out, waiting for what he had in store for her next.
Image Image
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 15-04-2011 23:03

Without any hesitation, he grabbed her and began to lick her all over, and then started kissing her! She almost melted right there as his tongue entered her mouth and started to dance with hers. She rolled her head slightly at an angle, and pressed back into the kiss, using her tongue to fight back against his. He was also pressing down on her, which she didn't mind, but found really sexy. She lowered herself a little, but not all the way yet as he started to flick his tail back and forth across her sex, making her shiver uncontrollably. Oh did he know how to hit the right spots... she said to herself. then she felt something wet hit her chin, which she realized was her OWN cum, but he quickly licked that off. As he applied more pressure onto her, she finally laid down, on her back, legs spread out, waiting for what he had in store for her next.
Sebastien smiled into their wolf kiss and deepened their kiss, licking the roof of her mouth, sucking on her tongue, nibbling her lips, and all the while his tail got its own fun with her lower body. He felt her return his advances with a feverish anxiety and he welcomed that. He loved it when the women enjoyed playing with him, that was his job.

He continued to torture his treasure, licking her, and then teasing her center as well as pushing her down to the floor to allow him to begin his thorough examination of her body.

Success.

Enya lowered herself to the floor of the cave belly towards him, back on the floor, and legs open, welcoming him to their delicious entrance. He pulled away from their kiss to lick some liquid left on her face and ran his tongue along his lips. Ruby eyes went from her face to her wet core and he chuckled.

"Someone is excited," he said simply as he walked until he was standing between her legs, towering over her. He bent his head and started at her face. Slowly he licked her ears, her forehead. Then he got to her eyes and licked her cheeks, nose, muzzle, mouth.

Moving right along, he licked and nibbled her throat and then moved down slowly, tortuously to her chest, then down her stomach, licking almost every inch of her. And then, finally, he was nose to (something) with her very center, which he noticed was dripping wet and just begging to be toyed with.

His gaze went up to her face as he indicated her opening. "Ready?" he asked as he gave her a sample, quick lick to her inner lips, just a tease, a taste of what was coming to her.
alakai
Beta

Post by alakai » 15-04-2011 23:57

"Someone is excited," he said simply as he walked until he was standing between her legs, towering over her. He bent his head and started at her face. Slowly he licked her ears, her forehead. Then he got to her eyes and licked her cheeks, nose, muzzle, mouth.

Moving right along, he licked and nibbled her throat and then moved down slowly, tortuously to her chest, then down her stomach, licking almost every inch of her. And then, finally, he was nose to (something) with her very center, which he noticed was dripping wet and just begging to be toyed with.

His gaze went up to her face as he indicated her opening. "Ready?" he asked as he gave her a sample, quick lick to her inner lips, just a tease, a taste of what was coming to her.
As soon as she was on the ground, he was quickly towering over her, and already began licking her face, then her ears, forehead, then traveled lower. He got to her chest, and licked all over there, managing to scrape over her hidden nipples. Chills ran down her body, which made her that much wetter. Then he was right next to her sex, he could feel his warm breath as he teasingly swiped his tongue across her clit, and she clamped her legs around his head, unintentionally of course, but just a wonderful reaction to his probing tongue. She closed her eyes for a moment, relishing all that was happening to her right then. She slowly opened her eyes, and looked up at him dreamily." Oh, I think I'm MORE then ready..." she said roughly... her tongue hanging out slightly. She looked up at him lustfully and bucked her hips up at him, wanting more." Give me all you got big boy."
Image Image
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 16-04-2011 01:45

As soon as she was on the ground, he was quickly towering over her, and already began licking her face, then her ears, forehead, then traveled lower. He got to her chest, and licked all over there, managing to scrape over her hidden nipples. Chills ran down her body, which made her that much wetter. Then he was right next to her sex, he could feel his warm breath as he teasingly swiped his tongue across her clit, and she clamped her legs around his head, unintentionally of course, but just a wonderful reaction to his probing tongue. She closed her eyes for a moment, relishing all that was happening to her right then. She slowly opened her eyes, and looked up at him dreamily." Oh, I think I'm MORE then ready..." she said roughly... her tongue hanging out slightly. She looked up at him lustfully and bucked her hips up at him, wanting more." Give me all you got big boy."
Her legs hit his muzzle accidentally and he brushed it off, wrinkling his nose in the process. He should have anticipated her knee-jerk reaction to pleasure. But forgetting about his nose momentarily stunned, he looked down at her and smiled. He let out a hearty chuckle as he watched her lust for him and just get wetter by the second. Her tongue was lolling and her legs were part, what a sign to see.

Seeing the beautiful sight, he felt his groin stir a bit but he held himself in check. Her pleasure first, then his. First he would lick her until she screamed his name to the cave. He'd tease her until she couldn't stand it anymore and cum right on his muzzle. Sebastian licked his lips at the thought of her delicious juices.

Sebastian smiled. He wouldn't let her have her release so soon. No he was going to go slowly, until she burst from ecstasy. He lowered his muzzle to her sex and slowly, his tongue slid out and licked the outer circle of her center. He didn't even touch the middle but stayed around the outside, licking up the wetness that was decorating her lips. He let out an approving moan as he continued to swipe his tongue in a circle around her, keeping his legs firmly planted near her hind legs incase she wanted to hold him in a head lock again.