needing some attention... (prp K.A.T) (S)

This is the place where explicit mature RP happens. You can only access this corner with permission, so that people who do not wish to be confronted with such content won't be able to read it.

To gain access, please contact either Nakisha or Silverwolf92 and ask for permission.

ENTERING AT OWN RISK!!!
alakai
Beta

needing some attention... (prp K.A.T) (S)

Post by alakai » 11-04-2011 12:10

As the sun rose high in the sky, Enya briskly trotted through the forest. A slight breeze was blowing, keeping the afternoon heat from bothering her too much. She was on the prowl, not for food, water, other wolves, no, she was on the prowl for anything SHINY! She was like a racoon, anything that that she saw that was shiny she just had to have it! Back at her den, she had quite the collection going, and it was a never ending one at that. She kept her eyes peeled, turning her head left and right, gazing towards the ground every so often just waiting to spot something." There just doesn't seem to be anything out here today..." she said, slightly disappointed. She also was in a slight mood, as she just came off of her heat, but she never ran into any willing males to court and mate with her. She was still putting off a slight scent, still giving out signals that she was still in her willing stages to mate. She was three years old already, and she hasn't seen a male since she ran away from the human village she used to live near." I need to see if I can find a good male.." she said, mainly to herself. So she sat down raised her maw to the sky and let out a howl to any nearby males that there was a lonely female, in need of some attention.
Image Image
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 11-04-2011 22:52

Lap lap lap the sounds of a tongue hitting water sounded against the silence of nature. It was very peaceful, almost too peaceful, but then again it was the kind of day where almost everyone was content to be snoozing or relaxing, instead of engaging in any kind of activity.

With water dripping down his dark chin, a handsome male lifted his head as he observed his surroundings. His ruby colored eyes took in everything as he flicked his fluffy tail back and forth behind him. After drinking his fill he stood up to his tall height and stretched his body.

It has only been 2 days since his last romp with a willing female. He flexed his legs and strained his neck, loosening up all the tension. The last female wanted nonstop action for hours, good thing Sebastian was up for it all. And he made sure the female was unable to move for a while. Seeing the satisfied look on the female's dreamy face and mumbling randomness about how he should never leave her, Sebastian had bidden his farewell to her and walked off.

The females seemed to have no issue with romping with him or even ending up with his pups, all they were concerned about was their present situation of dire desire. Who was he to complain? He was good at what he did and so he would give it to them.

He walked off from the small stream and a scent hit his nose. Oh? He sniffed again and he was rewarded with the scent of a female just off heat. It was still pretty rich in the air, indicating the female wasn't too far away from his current location. Just wondering if he should go see if his services were needed, a lonely howl reached his ears.

Black ears twitching, Sebastian lifted his nose to the air and inhaled her scent. He tried to pinpoint her location from the origin of her howl and he set off at a moderate pace towards where he thought she was.

Soon he was close enough to where her scent was stronger. He was right and could still smell the heat coming off of her. He rustled through the grass until he was sure he was in her line of vision.
alakai
Beta

Post by alakai » 12-04-2011 01:47

As she finished her howl, she sat down on a nearby rock and was gently swaying her tail back and forth, sending her scent everywhere in the forest, hoping that would catch the attention of any nearby passing male. As the minutes rolled by, she was starting to get bored and so she laid down, resting her head on her paws, getting a little dreary eyed. She was about to close her eyes when she suddenly snapped her head up. She caught the whiff of a male and she quickly sat up and started to make herself look pretty by grooming her fur, making sure that her fur was in order and had a good shine to it. She sniffed the air again, catching the scent again, it was getting closer. He's getting closer!! she said happily to herself. She tried to pinpoint exactly where he would emerge from, and before she could she heard the rustling of the underbrush to her right. She snapped her head around and what she saw almost made her jaw drop. There he was, his all black and white fur coat standing out in the sunlight. The biggest smile appeared on her face and her tail went to wagging full speed. She jumped off the rock she was on and briskly walked up to the male." Well hello there hot stuff. You here to answer my lonely call?" she asked, making circles around him, mainly to just check him out. She brushed her tail under his chin and when she came back around, she sat in front of him, her smile still planted on her maw." So tell me cutie, what brings you here? Hmmm?" she asked, tilting her head a little.
Image Image
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 12-04-2011 02:12

" Well hello there hot stuff. You here to answer my lonely call?"

Sebastien let out a deep chuckle as his ruby eyes followed her movements around him. He sniffed lightly and was met with the heavy smell of her want. This female wanted to mate, badly and he'd be happy to oblige. He saw how her eyes were roaming his body and assessing him. He flexed and his muscles rippled underneath his dark and light fur. He licked his lips lightly as he trained his eyes onto her face.

"That depends m'lady, do you want me to answer your call?" he asked as he brushed his bushy tail against her flank and over her body. He towered over her with is tall height but made it so that he didn't seem intimidating. He had a gentle smile on his face and kind eyes as he watched her.

" So tell me cutie, what brings you here? Hmmm?"

Sebastien let out a small wolf growl as he nipped her flank. "To pleasure you, if you'll allow me to. I promise you'll have the time of your life. I guarantee that you'll be unable to move for a while and definitely be sore for a few days. Are you will to accept that?" he asked as he wound his large body around hers and nuzzled into her neck, inhaling her rich scent and then teasing her with his nose.

He then turned to her and dipped his white head to her. "Pleasure to meet you m'lady. Sebastian at your service. Please call me Bastian or Ian, which ever you prefer. I am at your service," he told her as he eyed her body with his deep eyes, eyes that stared deep into her.
alakai
Beta

Post by alakai » 12-04-2011 03:49

Sebastien let out a small wolf growl as he nipped her flank. "To pleasure you, if you'll allow me to. I promise you'll have the time of your life. I guarantee that you'll be unable to move for a while and definitely be sore for a few days. Are you will to accept that?" he asked as he wound his large body around hers and nuzzled into her neck, inhaling her rich scent and then teasing her with his nose.

He then turned to her and dipped his white head to her. "Pleasure to meet you m'lady. Sebastian at your service. Please call me Bastian or Ian, which ever you prefer. I am at your service," he told her as he eyed her body with his deep eyes, eyes that stared deep into her.
Well, he was definitely here for her, which she really liked. She held back a yip from when he nipped at her flank which was slightly unexpected, but she didn't mind. And the promise to give her the time of her life pretty much sealed the deal. As he began to wrap his body around her, she responded by licking under his chin, and pressing her body against his firmly." Well then, Bastian..." she said, coming up and licking his ear." Come pleasure me then..." she rasped out, her breath coming quick from excitement building within her, which cause more of her scent to get stronger.

((sorry, was talking with me dad, and didn't know what else to write! Writers block! Boooooo))
Image Image
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 12-04-2011 04:01

Sebastian chuckled as he felt her lick him under his chin. He pressed his larger body closer to hers and went to licking her behind the ears and on different pleasure points on her body, some sensitive parts including her ears, throat and chin.

His long tongue ran across the different planes of her face, throat, and heat as he moved his warm body closer to hers.

" Well then, Bastian..." she said, coming up and licking his ear." Come pleasure me then..."

He could hear the want in her voice, her scent was getting stronger and her body shook with anticipation. Chuckling he swished his tail at her and licked her nose. "Patience my dear lady. Don't I have the pleasure of knowing your name? And there is another important thing I must ask you? How do you like it? Rough or slow and easy? I can do both but it's purely up to you," he told her as he pulled away to await her answer.

He swiped his tail near her rump and teased her inner thighs.
alakai
Beta

Post by alakai » 12-04-2011 04:28

He could hear the want in her voice, her scent was getting stronger and her body shook with anticipation. Chuckling he swished his tail at her and licked her nose. "Patience my dear lady. Don't I have the pleasure of knowing your name? And there is another important thing I must ask you? How do you like it? Rough or slow and easy? I can do both but it's purely up to you," he told her as he pulled away to await her answer.

He swiped his tail near her rump and teased her inner thighs.
"My name? OH! I completely forgot! hehe My name is Enya. It is a pleasure to meet you Bastian." she said with a giggle. The next question puzzled her a bit. how did she like it? Well, she never had sex before, so she really didn't know.." To be honest... she paused, nervous to tell him, but she continued. I've never had sex before... I'm a virgin." she finally told him. Her whole body shook when she told him that, but she was happy that she got it off her chest. As his tail whipped against her rump, an evil grin came across her maw for a second, then was gone." So to answer your question, probably slow and easy at first. Then if I find it enjoyable, we can get more rough..." she said, drawing out that last word.. She inched closer to him and nuzzled under his chin, digging her head into his neck, and inhaling deeply of his scent. She nibbled at his chest, showing her eagerness and she got up slightly and rubbed her body against his. OH, was she ready to feel what pleasure this guy can bring.
Image Image
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 12-04-2011 05:54

"My name? OH! I completely forgot! hehe My name is Enya. It is a pleasure to meet you Bastian."

Sebastian smiled kindly at her and tucked a paw under his chest in a gentleman's bow. He then used his own larger paw and lifted hers on top. He lowered his snout to her raised paw resting on his and pressed his lips to them in a wolf kiss. Lifting his eyes to her, he winked at her. "Pleasure is all my lady Enya," he told her and then he gently placed her paw down. He stood tall but managed to look considerate and understanding. Patiently he awaited her answer to his other question. If his intuition was correct, she would be new to this and his guess would be slow and loving.

To be honest... she paused, nervous to tell him, but she continued. I've never had sex before... I'm a virgin."

Sebastian nodded his head to her, acknowledging her worries. He was spot on; she is a fresh young female who would probably be scared on her first. In his history of providing pleasure to almost anyone in need, he had dealt with many virgins. Sebastian had a calm air about him that gave his customers a sense of safety. Virgins worked well with safety.

." So to answer your question, probably slow and easy at first. Then if I find it enjoyable, we can get more rough..."

He winked his ruby eyes at her and chuckled, licking his lips slightly. "Of course, as you wish. We'll start slow and at your command, we'll proceed to the ultimate pleasure. But we'll begin small, with foreplay to get you prepared," he answered as he felt her lick his chin. He felt her body press up against his, eager for what he had planned for her. He pressed his nose into her neck and licked her throat, her chin, and her muzzle, enjoying the taste of her. Then he regarded her with soothing eyes. "Shall we begin?" he asked her.
alakai
Beta

Post by alakai » 13-04-2011 02:58

He winked his ruby eyes at her and chuckled, licking his lips slightly. "Of course, as you wish. We'll start slow and at your command, we'll proceed to the ultimate pleasure. But we'll begin small, with foreplay to get you prepared," he answered as he felt her lick his chin. He felt her body press up against his, eager for what he had planned for her. He pressed his nose into her neck and licked her throat, her chin, and her muzzle, enjoying the taste of her. Then he regarded her with soothing eyes. "Shall we begin?" he asked her.
She blushed a little when he took her paw in his and kissed it, all gentlemen like. She liked it, and she fluttered her eyes at him, basically flirting with him now. She sighed contentedly as he licked at her throat, chin and muzzle, and she licked his muzzle right back. She couldn't wait for these 'activities' to start!" OH, I am definitely ready! She said excitedly, her body shaking, tail wagging full speed. Plus this being her very first time, she was also scared out of her mind, but she didn't show it, cause she didn't want to scare off her new piece that could teach her the ways of 'pleasure'." So, just tell me what I need to do, and I'll follow your every direction. Lets have some fun!" she said with a small giggle.
Image Image
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 13-04-2011 03:13

OH, I am definitely ready!

Sebastian's ruby eyes twinkled as he regarded this young female. Well he wouldn't say young, he guess she was around his age, which was about 3 years old. She was a virgin at three, how sweet that was. He would be able to pleasure another innocent soul. As what most virgins have told him, they were glad he was their first as he brought the ultimate first time, slow languid and just absolutely blissful with his movements that hit just right.

"I like your enthusiasm," he told her as he nuzzled into her neck and wrapped his fluffy tail around her legs. Her body shook with excitement that made him happy that his mere presence was eliciting such a result.

So, just tell me what I need to do, and I'll follow your every direction. Lets have some fun!

The black and white male chuckled as he slowly licked from her throat to her cheek, savoring her. He eyed her hungrily but smiled gently at her. "Do you want to proceed here in the open...or move to a more--private area?" he asked her as he eyed the wide open space they were in at the moment.

Not that he minded giving a show, he just didn't want her uncomfortable and females usually cried out really loud during their climax or just during the act.