needing some attention... (prp K.A.T) (S)

This is the place where explicit mature RP happens. You can only access this corner with permission, so that people who do not wish to be confronted with such content won't be able to read it.

To gain access, please contact either Nakisha or Silverwolf92 and ask for permission.

ENTERING AT OWN RISK!!!
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 16-05-2011 05:45

(not a slut. Just a virgin having the time of her life for the very first time :D )
Enya continually moaned and groaned, as her body continued to betray her as her fluids continued to flow out of her body like a river." I don't think I'll be able to STOP cumming if I wanted to...." she mumbled out, turning her head this way and that, still moaning. She tried standing a couple times, but that came to no avail, as she just didn't have the strength to. As he lifted her leg higher in the air to fuck her even deeper, she began to whimper and whine, but it wasn't from pain or discomfort, but from pure pleasure and bliss. He was fucking her so good, filling her with his nice fat cock, and she wanted him to shove that knot in her and fill her with his spunk." Thats right, fill me up..." she moaned." Fill me with your cock... Shove that knot into me!" she begged pressing her bum against his hips.
Sebastian grinned as he heard her speak. She couldn't control her hormones or her body anymore. She was exhausted he could feel it in her bones. Their rapid activities were quickly draining her energy. Especially since she wasn't used to being fucked every day or whatnot. But for a first timer, she wasn't holding up too badly. She made it this far with him.

Many other virgins he took fell to their knees and begged him to stop at the second stage. They couldn't go on and he had to pull out, frustrated and straining for release. But this girl? Enya was a jewel, she took the brunt of his lust full on even when it was clear that she wouldn't be able to leave the ground tomorrow.

He groaned as he felt his shaft hit her spot again and again, pumping in and out and in and out, making sex sounds and squish noises that were making him pant. Her cum was uncontrollable as it poured from her body. Gods, after tonight she won't be having any ovulation for a while due to releasing all her eggs today. Her whimpers and whines of pleasure were driving him to an edge.

"But I'm not finished yet," he growled huskily as he abruptly pulled his dick from her body, dripping with her cum and throbbing with bloody, twitching, wanting to return to that warn cunt of hers and complete what it started.

He stood behind her, cock hanging low, knot peeking through and tongue hanging a bit, panting as his lustful eyes gazed at the girl before him. "No we're not done yet, but I'll give you time to recover before I fuck you human style," he said as he backed away from her a bit and waited patiently for her to get her strength back. He looked down at his throbbing cock and ran his paw over the length of it, wiping away some cum juice and groaning in pleasure at the touch. Removing his paw from his shaft, he watched Enya as she breathed hard, her ass wet and slick with her own cum and her hole gaping, wanting it to be filled again.
alakai
Beta

Post by alakai » 17-05-2011 02:27

"But I'm not finished yet," he growled huskily as he abruptly pulled his dick from her body, dripping with her cum and throbbing with bloody, twitching, wanting to return to that warn cunt of hers and complete what it started.

He stood behind her, cock hanging low, knot peeking through and tongue hanging a bit, panting as his lustful eyes gazed at the girl before him. "No we're not done yet, but I'll give you time to recover before I fuck you human style," he said as he backed away from her a bit and waited patiently for her to get her strength back. He looked down at his throbbing cock and ran his paw over the length of it, wiping away some cum juice and groaning in pleasure at the touch. Removing his paw from his shaft, he watched Enya as she breathed hard, her ass wet and slick with her own cum and her hole gaping, wanting it to be filled again.
She couldn't help but whine in disappointment, as he slid his cock out of her, and she suddenly felt really empty. When he dropped off of her back, her ass dropped down to the ground with the rest of her body, and her bum splashed in her own pool of cum. She let out a drawn out moan, as she twisted herself to where she was laying on her side. She was panting heavily as he vaginal lips were contracting still, trying to grab at ANYTHING, but there was nothing to grab a hold to. He pussy was still a gaping hole, as it slowly shrunk back down to its original tightness, from being so stretched up at bastians size." We're not done yet?" she moaned out, as she attempted to look at him, her eyes all blurry and droopy. She attempted to get up, but her legs were all shaky and she quickly fell back down. When she couldn't get up, she just rolled over, onto her back, and splayed her legs out.She groaned again as her orgasms finally started fading away, and her breathing was returning to normal. GOD I never thought being fucked like this would never feel this GOOD!!! she thought to herself. God, she didn't think she could take much more!
Image Image
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 17-05-2011 03:07

She couldn't help but whine in disappointment, as he slid his cock out of her, and she suddenly felt really empty. When he dropped off of her back, her ass dropped down to the ground with the rest of her body, and her bum splashed in her own pool of cum. She let out a drawn out moan, as she twisted herself to where she was laying on her side. She was panting heavily as he vaginal lips were contracting still, trying to grab at ANYTHING, but there was nothing to grab a hold to. He pussy was still a gaping hole, as it slowly shrunk back down to its original tightness, from being so stretched up at bastians size." We're not done yet?" she moaned out, as she attempted to look at him, her eyes all blurry and droopy. She attempted to get up, but her legs were all shaky and she quickly fell back down. When she couldn't get up, she just rolled over, onto her back, and splayed her legs out.She groaned again as her orgasms finally started fading away, and her breathing was returning to normal. GOD I never thought being fucked like this would never feel this GOOD!!! she thought to herself. God, she didn't think she could take much more!
Sebastian grinned as he saw Enya's efforts to push herself to her feet. It didn't work and she splashed down into her own pool of cum, which was very erotic by the way, from the way his cock was twitching, just itching to get inside that luscious body again. That whine of disappointment from her made his heart leap; she wasn't ready to be done yet, and neither was he. Oh Gods this woman was working his pace. Excellent.

He watched her writhe in the pool of cum and felt his eyes clouding with lust as the blood throbbed in his length, making the tip twitch at times as he gazed at her gaping hole that was slowly returning to its original size. No worries, it would be stretched again when he fucked her human style.

He chuckled as he heard her weak response. "Oh no my dear, we are far from done. I haven't had my fill of you yet, you're like a drug I can't get out of my system. I have to make a release before we're through," he told her as he stroked his own length in front of her, wanting to jump inside her again but made sure to wait till she was capable of withstanding his next assault.

Sebastian sucked in a breath as he saw Enya roll onto her back, lying in the pool of juices and present herself to him. Ah be still his beating heart. No one should look that tempting. But she was, and she just begged to be fucked raw, fast, and deep. His cock jumped at the sight of her. He felt himself staring and staring to pant out of want.

Gulping he looked at her, his gazed heated and full of desire. "Are you ready again my princess?" he asked her as he pawed at his groin to stop the throbbing. It was fucking painful for him to be ram-rod stiff, his knot out of the sheath and just not be able to release yet. "By the way, I just want you to know, when I cum, I will pull out so I don't cum inside you. I don't want to impregnate you," he added as he stood up and took a step towards her but stopped, waiting for her reply.
alakai
Beta

Post by alakai » 18-05-2011 02:08

Sebastian sucked in a breath as he saw Enya roll onto her back, lying in the pool of juices and present herself to him. Ah be still his beating heart. No one should look that tempting. But she was, and she just begged to be fucked raw, fast, and deep. His cock jumped at the sight of her. He felt himself staring and staring to pant out of want.

Gulping he looked at her, his gazed heated and full of desire. "Are you ready again my princess?" he asked her as he pawed at his groin to stop the throbbing. It was fucking painful for him to be ram-rod stiff, his knot out of the sheath and just not be able to release yet. "By the way, I just want you to know, when I cum, I will pull out so I don't cum inside you. I don't want to impregnate you," he added as he stood up and took a step towards her but stopped, waiting for her reply.
"H- huh? Ya.. sure..." she mumbled out, not knowing what she was getting herself into. She continued to lay there legs splayed out, her pussy showing off to all who wanted to see. But when he mentioned him pulling out before he cummed, THAT got her attention." What was that about cumming?!?" she said, raising her head to look at him square in the eyes. Did he mean to pull out of her before he could release? That was both a good and bad thing, but she was hoping that he would release within her.. She desperately wanted him back inside of her, and she wagged her tail, her bum wagging with the force of her doing so." C'mon stud, fill me with that cock of yours again, I WANT your cock in me!" she begged, whining a bit. She looked at him with begging eyes, whining at him again. She was now begging with her eyes to get him to fuck her again. She wanted that FAT cock of him in! She saw him sitting there pawing himself to keep himself hard, which was truly hot. She just couldn't wait anymore!
Image Image
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 18-05-2011 02:20

"H- huh? Ya.. sure..." she mumbled out, not knowing what she was getting herself into. She continued to lay there legs splayed out, her pussy showing off to all who wanted to see. But when he mentioned him pulling out before he cummed, THAT got her attention." What was that about cumming?!?" she said, raising her head to look at him square in the eyes. Did he mean to pull out of her before he could release? That was both a good and bad thing, but she was hoping that he would release within her.. She desperately wanted him back inside of her, and she wagged her tail, her bum wagging with the force of her doing so." C'mon stud, fill me with that cock of yours again, I WANT your cock in me!" she begged, whining a bit. She looked at him with begging eyes, whining at him again. She was now begging with her eyes to get him to fuck her again. She wanted that FAT cock of him in! She saw him sitting there pawing himself to keep himself hard, which was truly hot. She just couldn't wait anymore!
Sebastian pawed himself as he stared at her cunt. Hot damn this girl just wanted to milk him dry. He could see in her eyes that she was not hearing everything she should be hearing, delusional from all the sex she had. He walked forward towards her and smirked as he bent his muzzle down to her dripping pussy. Slowly he ran his hot tongue across her lips again, savoring her. He did that repeatedly, licking her again and again just to lick up all her juices.

Chuckling he lifted his muzzle to poke her core with his wet nose before he took her. "Ah you are so energetic, I like that in a girl," he said as he then moved forward standing over her. Then he lowered his body until his chest was almost touching hers, his forearms supporting most of his body weight as he positioned his hips to penetrate her. He surged his hips forward and his cock sheathed inside her body in one smooth stroke.

Oh how erotic was this position!! He looked down into her face as he started pumping into her body hard and fast again, the sounds of flesh against flesh ringing in his ears. With a grunt he leaned his muzzle down and nudged open her jaw furiously and stuck his tongue inside her mouth, exploring her every inch and licking like mad. He just wanted to devour her!

He continued to roughly kiss her as he pumped his dick into her wet core, wanting her to cum again to feel that rush of pleasure from her juices hitting his cock. He lifted his hips a bit and thrust down into her, hitting her G-spot and letting his knot press against her vaginal lips but never enough to tie them together. But his cock was long enough as is and he was having no trouble pleasuring her, fucking her even without his knot. He grunted and groaned into their kiss as he fucked her hard.
alakai
Beta

Post by alakai » 18-05-2011 02:40

Sebastian pawed himself as he stared at her cunt. Hot damn this girl just wanted to milk him dry. He could see in her eyes that she was not hearing everything she should be hearing, delusional from all the sex she had. He walked forward towards her and smirked as he bent his muzzle down to her dripping pussy. Slowly he ran his hot tongue across her lips again, savoring her. He did that repeatedly, licking her again and again just to lick up all her juices.

Chuckling he lifted his muzzle to poke her core with his wet nose before he took her. "Ah you are so energetic, I like that in a girl," he said as he then moved forward standing over her. Then he lowered his body until his chest was almost touching hers, his forearms supporting most of his body weight as he positioned his hips to penetrate her. He surged his hips forward and his cock sheathed inside her body in one smooth stroke.

Oh how erotic was this position!! He looked down into her face as he started pumping into her body hard and fast again, the sounds of flesh against flesh ringing in his ears. With a grunt he leaned his muzzle down and nudged open her jaw furiously and stuck his tongue inside her mouth, exploring her every inch and licking like mad. He just wanted to devour her!

He continued to roughly kiss her as he pumped his dick into her wet core, wanting her to cum again to feel that rush of pleasure from her juices hitting his cock. He lifted his hips a bit and thrust down into her, hitting her G-spot and letting his knot press against her vaginal lips but never enough to tie them together. But his cock was long enough as is and he was having no trouble pleasuring her, fucking her even without his knot. He grunted and groaned into their kiss as he fucked her hard.
She suddenly felt him at her dripping wet pussy, his rough tongue raking over her snatch. She let out a gasp of surprise, and then a long groan escaped her lips. Her body twitched every time that his tongue raked across her lips, them being so sensitive from their last fuck." OH! OH! OH!!!" she moaned out, enjoying his wonderful tongue against her lips. When he was finished, he poked his snout against her sex to tease her one last time before he rose up and laid on her chest. He was suddenly within her depths, pumping quickly, the quick, wet, sloshy flesh sounds could be heard all around the cave. He suddenly bent his head down and was now furiously kissing her as he fucked her hard and fast, and she returned the kiss just as eagerly. They never broke their kiss as he continued fucking her like mad, she could feel his knot outside of her vaginal lips, and she desperately wanted to buck her hips up and shove that knot inside! But his long fat shaft reached every square inch of her hole, almost reaching her cervix. She was moaning and groaning, as her body bucked back and forth with his thrusts into her. She brought her rear legs up and wrapped them around his back, and pushed her hips up a little, wanting him to go as deep as possible." Thats right stud...! Fuck me hard! Fuck me DEEP!! Oooohhh...... yyyyaaaaaaahh....." she moaned out loud. breaking their kiss momentarily before kissing him again with a renewed vigor.
Image Image
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 18-05-2011 03:03

She suddenly felt him at her dripping wet pussy, his rough tongue raking over her snatch. She let out a gasp of surprise, and then a long groan escaped her lips. Her body twitched every time that his tongue raked across her lips, them being so sensitive from their last fuck." OH! OH! OH!!!" she moaned out, enjoying his wonderful tongue against her lips. When he was finished, he poked his snout against her sex to tease her one last time before he rose up and laid on her chest. He was suddenly within her depths, pumping quickly, the quick, wet, sloshy flesh sounds could be heard all around the cave. He suddenly bent his head down and was now furiously kissing her as he fucked her hard and fast, and she returned the kiss just as eagerly. They never broke their kiss as he continued fucking her like mad, she could feel his knot outside of her vaginal lips, and she desperately wanted to buck her hips up and shove that knot inside! But his long fat shaft reached every square inch of her hole, almost reaching her cervix. She was moaning and groaning, as her body bucked back and forth with his thrusts into her. She brought her rear legs up and wrapped them around his back, and pushed her hips up a little, wanting him to go as deep as possible." Thats right stud...! Fuck me hard! Fuck me DEEP!! Oooohhh...... yyyyaaaaaaahh....." she moaned out loud. breaking their kiss momentarily before kissing him again with a renewed vigor.
Sebastian groaned as he kissed her feverishly and all the while fucking her senseless. He plunged his hips forward, driving his dick inside her soft center that had adjusted to his size again. He felt the tightness around his cock and felt his cock throbbing inside her, just wanting to release, but he wouldn't let that happen. He'd change positions when he felt like he was going to cum. His claws dug into the ground next to her head as he thrust inside her fast but not hard enough to push his knot through. But it was agonizing as he felt his knot pressing up against her tight walls.

His balls slapped against her thighs and her asshole, making him want to roll his eyes back as he enjoyed their fuck. His hips bucked as he felt her returning his thrusts. Her sounds were arousing him more, tempting him to just let go and flood her with his seed. She returned his kiss with just as intense ferocity and he licked every part of her mouth, to her teeth, her tongue, the back of her throat. Uh Gods this girl was like a damn drug! He broke away their kiss to lick her neck and nose and face and then returned to kissing her hungrily.

His cock went in and out of her center, and unbelievably, he felt it growing as he pumped. Oh heavens!! He adjusted his angle to fuck her deeper and he moved up so that he was tightly pressed against her as he fucked her. Oh shit he could feel himself coming.

Immediately he pulled out and went to the final resort position. 69. Quickly he walked around and walked over her until his head was facing her cunt and his dangling dick was right in front of her muzzle. "C'mon suck me till I come babe, and I'll make you scream in esctasy with my tongue," he said as he dove his face into her cunt and licked her like crazy, fucking her with his tongue. His cock hung empty above her, waiting to be sucked and waiting to just cum in her delicious mouth. This was one way to have a release and still be fucking her.
alakai
Beta

Post by alakai » 23-05-2011 04:36

His balls slapped against her thighs and her asshole, making him want to roll his eyes back as he enjoyed their fuck. His hips bucked as he felt her returning his thrusts. Her sounds were arousing him more, tempting him to just let go and flood her with his seed. She returned his kiss with just as intense ferocity and he licked every part of her mouth, to her teeth, her tongue, the back of her throat. Uh Gods this girl was like a damn drug! He broke away their kiss to lick her neck and nose and face and then returned to kissing her hungrily.

His cock went in and out of her center, and unbelievably, he felt it growing as he pumped. Oh heavens!! He adjusted his angle to fuck her deeper and he moved up so that he was tightly pressed against her as he fucked her. Oh shit he could feel himself coming.

Immediately he pulled out and went to the final resort position. 69. Quickly he walked around and walked over her until his head was facing her cunt and his dangling dick was right in front of her muzzle. "C'mon suck me till I come babe, and I'll make you scream in esctasy with my tongue," he said as he dove his face into her cunt and licked her like crazy, fucking her with his tongue. His cock hung empty above her, waiting to be sucked and waiting to just cum in her delicious mouth. This was one way to have a release and still be fucking her.
As bastian continued to fuck and kiss her feverishly, she felt like she was on fire. Her vaginal walls tightly contracted around his cock, milking him, wanting his seed. She felt his tongue deep in her throat, almost making her gag, but she returned the kiss just as feverishly, sending her tongue against his, wrapping hers around his in a dance of thrashing flesh. She bucked up her hips to meet his thrusts, and she could feel him growing even more inside her, and she groaned in agonizing pleasure. She suddenly felt empty again, but he was suddenly turned around, and his muzzle deep into her cunt, his tongue torturing her pussy. His cock bobbed above her snout, and she tentatively sent up her tongue up, dragging it against his tip. She could taste both his and her fluids mixed together, it was slightly bitter and dry, but she enjoyed it. She started to feverishly drag her tongue across his cock, wrapping her tongue around his tip and sucking slightly, bringing her muzzle up to take him into her mouth a little, being careful of her teeth. She felt every bump, ridge, and vein on his cock as she softly sucked on his cock as she sent her tongue every inch that she could reach. She moaned around his cock, as he continued to assault her cunt with his tongue. OH she was definitely gonna cum again!!
Image Image
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 23-05-2011 05:02

His cock bobbed above her snout, and she tentatively sent up her tongue up, dragging it against his tip. She could taste both his and her fluids mixed together, it was slightly bitter and dry, but she enjoyed it. She started to feverishly drag her tongue across his cock, wrapping her tongue around his tip and sucking slightly, bringing her muzzle up to take him into her mouth a little, being careful of her teeth. She felt every bump, ridge, and vein on his cock as she softly sucked on his cock as she sent her tongue every inch that she could reach. She moaned around his cock, as he continued to assault her cunt with his tongue. OH she was definitely gonna cum again!!
Once her tongue touched his cock he lifted his head and gasped at the intense pleasure. But then once he got over his shock he returned his tongue to epically torturing her pussy, licking at her lips, sucking her clitoris into his mouth and oh so gently nibbling on it with his teeth, teasing her, enjoying her to the fullest.

Oh Gods!!! Out of all the females he had fucked over his years, this girl was by far the most addicting. No doubt! She tasted like a Goddess and he was going to worship her until she answered his wishes. Like having her cum and make him cum as well.

He groaned and grunted as he felt her tongue rasping over his ultra-sensitive cock, her wicked tongue wrapping around his throbbing flesh and sucking on it like a juicy treat. He was trying really hard not to thrust into her mouth. One that would be uncomfortable for her to get a mouthful of dick and two it would be painful if he scratched himself on her fangs. Ouch.....

So he held himself perfectly still, except for his throbbing cock, as he attacked her cunt, licking like he could never get enough of her. As if she were some sweet morsel of food that he just had to devour or else he'll die of hunger. Of hunger for sex and release was more like it. He thrust his tongue into her core and went in and out with his tongue, all the while nosing her a-hole with his cold wet nose.

He moved his forearms so that they were holding her back legs, preventing her from closing her legs around his leg and choking him. He left her cunt and licked her thighs and her belly but soon felt devoid and went back to sucking her pussy like no tomorrow.

Finally he felt it. A bubbling feeling inside him. It was rising, coming. Oh Gods!!! He started to lick faster and more ferociously as he felt his climax coming. Oh Gods!! He felt his seeds rushing from his cock and into her mouth as he let out a guttural groan, his tongue still lodged deep in her pussy as he spent himself into her mouth, he shifted his legs a bit so that he was emptying directly into her mouth and gagging her.