A new corner

Please read here so we can get off to a good start. :)
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

A new corner

Post by Nakisha » 19-02-2009 20:45

Hi everyone,

Hekaya has a new corner; Mature Roleplaying.

Now, don't panic; it works like this.

If you RP slight voilence and such, and maybe a little seducing between characters without RPing out the ''the deed''... you're okay. Just put a mature warning in the title of your topic and it's fine. :) If you don't want to go further, I suggest you don't ask for permission for the new corner, since it won't add anything to your RP experience.

But if you are adult and want to RP explicit mature stuff, like sexual content, blood and gore or extreme voilence, you might take interest in the new corner.

I did this to prevent kids from reading stuff that is not appropriate on the public forums. Some things are really not meant for their eyes... and this way, I'm sheltering them from it.

I'm not going to do age checks and such when somebody asks for access for the new corner, since on the internet, everybody can lie about their age. I cannot see if the person behind the screen is the age he/she says. If you ask for permission for this corner, it's your very own responsibility!! I'm no longer responsible for what you might read there.

That's all for now. :) Enjoy RPing here!!
~When darkness comes, you know I'm never far~