Who are the moderators of this forum? Find out here!

Please read here so we can get off to a good start. :)
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Who are the moderators of this forum? Find out here!

Post by Nakisha » 16-04-2009 14:02

Hello everyone.

As you all might now, Silverwolf92 and I are the administrators of this forum. :) We run this show, but we can't do everything ourselves, of course.

Thus, we appointed the first moderators (or mods, for short) yesterday; they are, in alphabetical order:

Moderators:

Fading Tracks
Kyoto
Shaydie
Leo

They can be recognized by the green colour of their names.

Who runs what?

Just look under the forum describtion; it's noted there who's the mod of which forum. :)

What can the mods do for me?

If you come across problems, need something removed or if you simply need help with something, please contact the moderator in charge of this corner. :) They can help you, answer your questions, and delete things for you if desired.

I have a problem with a moderator... what do I do now?

Of course, we're all humans. Humans can make mistakes, and sometimes, we don't all get along.
If you run into a problem with a moderator, please contact Silverwolf92 or me. Just send us a PM and tell us your problem; that's what we're there for!!

Moderators, welcome at the Hekaya team!!! 8) :D Always remember to treat our members with respect and help them wherever you can. We trust in you to help us make Hekaya a fun, happy place where everyone can let their fantasy run free!! :)
~When darkness comes, you know I'm never far~