this is my place (any is welcome)

The Chaka desert is a tough place; the heat, the blazing sun and the wide open terrain with nothing but sand. Finding one of the secret oasiss is the best way to stay alive.
Shaydie
The Shadow Hound

Post by Shaydie » 01-10-2009 23:58

(Hm. Well, I'll make one more post and then I'll wait for ya. Don't worry about us, we'll be alright. X3)

Snare listened, fell silent for a moment, then finally smiled a little at Hellfyre's offer of food for the journey he may not make. The boy had a good heart, something Snare did not often see in the badlands... He wondered briefly about whether or not the war was still being waged, if they had temporarily ceased fighting on account of his treachery. The latter was improbable - that war was too far along to stop now, for any reason other than the extinction of one of the packs. Surrender, he had been taught, was not an option.

"Heh... No... You two need all the food you can get. I would be going against my own intentions by taking something you may need later."

He said nothing more, the tone in his voice one of finality. But then Hellfyre asked something of him... a favor... Snare tilted his head, not breaking his pace but fixing his eyes on the younger wolf, curiosity filling his one golden eye.

"... And what would that be?"

damenster
Hunter

Post by damenster » 02-10-2009 17:40

(take your time silver)

Adire was still not doing match. Her body is still fighting against the warm sun and so far it is visible is the sun winning. Her black pelt was only becoming warm. If she is not getting a chance to wake up ore cool down than will the chance of die be to big. Suddenly did she make a soft growling sound but she didn’t wake up. Maybe was she after all right that this place will be her end but thanks to the 2 intruder needed she to stress and she needed to leaf her oasis thanks to one of them. Now was the last thing that she did see a yellow dessert.
ImageImage
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 07-10-2009 01:02

Lol i almost forgot wut hellfyre's request was xD ))

Helfyre pouted at the decline. "We've already eaten, and I've certainly had enough of my share. Please?" he asked. He didn't want to say anything insultive, but he felt it stupid and stubborn to not take meat that was given out of thanks and gratitude in hopes that Snare would survive the journey through the harsh lands. "I mean.. It would make me more relieved than for you to go empty handed..." he said softly. "And I can always find other things! Really!" he tried to reassure the elder.

As he had Adire on his back, Hellfyre had finally gotten to the oasis before grabbing the back of her scruff, and diving into the oasis with her, swimming around before coming up and doggy paddling so her fur could cool down. As he held her between his teeth, he looked to Snare to continue his request.

"If you ever run into my brother... Send him a message for me." he smirked. "Tell him I hope he rots in hell."

hellfyre clearly has not moved on from his hatred of his brother xD )
ImageImage

damenster
Hunter

Post by damenster » 31-10-2009 22:52

Adire notice the water but was not possible to react on it. It did take some time before she give a sign of live, grunting sound left her mouth. Not match longer did she open her eyes and startled the last thing that she did remember was the dessert and not the water. She rips almost her neck out of hellfyre’s mouth but see feels it just on time “what. Here. How” growls she “what do I do here” says she it was a panicked voice as she looks around. And noticed that hellfyre was holding her head above the water. Then starts she to search for snare thanks to him was she almost death.

{it is short}
ImageImage