this is my place (any is welcome)

The Chaka desert is a tough place; the heat, the blazing sun and the wide open terrain with nothing but sand. Finding one of the secret oasiss is the best way to stay alive.
Shaydie
The Shadow Hound

Post by Shaydie » 05-09-2009 05:44

Snare listened intently as Hellfyre spoke. Buckshot didn't move, too assured of his fate to quicken its coming by trying to escape. The two of them locked gazes, each defiant of the other... And then Hellfyre made his decision. For just a moment Buckshot seemed relieved, but then he realized that now Snare would be the one to decide whether he lived or died... It was all over. Snare shot Hellfyre an emotionless glance, then returned his gaze to Buckshot with malice in his eyes and a sneer on his muzzle. The smaller wolf felt Snare's fangs tighten around his neck, and he noticed subconsciously that he twitched, still not ready to die just yet... Snare, in the meantime, let his jaws tighten further, close to suffocating his former comrade. And then...

"... Good bye, 'brother'."

Snare lifted Buckshot up by his neck... and threw him a good ten feet away, onto the sand. He knew very well that this simple throw wouldn't kill him... He was actually showing... mercy? Buckshot seemed equally surprised (especially that he was still alive), and flipped over onto his feet, staring after Snare as the big wolf turned his back on him. Feeling rather worthless, he snarled, but stayed put.

"IS THIS YOUR IDEA OF MERCY!? IF I GO BACK THERE, THEY'LL KILL ME THEMSELVES!"

Snare stopped in his tracks, but didn't turn. Instead, he let out a heavy sigh, less of annoyance than of tiredness.

"If I go back there, they'll kill us both. You for your insolence and me for my murder charge. What good would it be to go back at all?"

Behind him, the tan wolf fell silent. It was true... Going back at all would insure both of their deaths... But what were they going to do now? The desert was inhospitable... Buckshot knew that Snare wouldn't last longer than two more days out here, and neither would he, even WITH water. The sun didn't suit them, the game here did not meet the needs of their tuned bodies... The only reason he could think of for Snare to stay is because his old pack would never get the chance to taste his blood... A final revenge for Bullet...

"Snare... How long... do you think...?"

"... Maybe tomorrow... in the afternoon."

"Mm... You can't make it to the forests, huh...?"

"Not now. No. You can."

Without another word, Buckshot nodded, picked himself up, and trotted past them all, following the faintest scent of greenery... towards the forests, the plains... Snare knew he would make it. He was glad... At least, if Adire stayed stubborn, Buckshot would live. The others were not so lucky... That was life. The strongest survive. No use challenging nature's rules.

(You heard right. Snare's gonna diiiieeeee.)

damenster
Hunter

Post by damenster » 05-09-2009 12:01

Adire did wait the whole time for some one but nothing ore nobody came to her. Suddenly did she became dizzy and falls trough her legs. The sun is now asking to match from her and is going to kill her also. She didn’t know that snare also was dyeing. She looked to the oasis. Hellfyre did forbid her to go back but he did also say that she needed to stay out the sun. she stands up with all her force and trays to walk to the top of one of the hills to see if there was another oasis near by. As she crawl on the hill did she not has the time to look for another oasis and passed out. It did take log before the Griffon Vulture are around her body waiting for her last breath. Hopefully will hellfyre ore snare find her before it is to late.
ImageImage
Shaydie
The Shadow Hound

Post by Shaydie » 07-09-2009 05:01

Whoah.
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 07-09-2009 14:28

((Enjoy your RP's again, removed Nasty Nakisha's hilarious comments. :P))
~When darkness comes, you know I'm never far~
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 11-09-2009 00:01

d'aww byebye snarey ;A; ))

Hellfyre's ears moved backwards and forwards, he didn't like the sounds of Snare speaking about death... He watched as Buckshot went on to look for greenery. Looking to Snare, he approached the wolf.

"You really mean it...?" Hellfyre asked softly. "You're gunna just.. jump the gun?" he asked, disbelief appeared in his eyes. After that fight, that was it? Snare would just die like that by tomorrow? In Hellfyre's eyes, this wolf was a strong, fit male. Not someone who after a fight was about to croak.

Without saying anymore, Hellfyre suddenly turned his attention to find Adire, and bring her back to the oasis. Snare, included.

*shot* weak post fail D: )
ImageImage

Shaydie
The Shadow Hound

Post by Shaydie » 11-09-2009 00:11

Snare's single eye stared into Hellfyre's very soul - or seemed to. There was no humor in his eyes, or regret, or sadness. Just the hard, cold stare of a true soldier. He trotted back towards the oasis and Adire, knowing Hellfyre would follow closely.

"Maybe. I don't know for sure yet. I come from a place very different from you, Hellfyre... And my body does not know how to handle this heat... If I live through tomorrow, I must leave in the night. No doubt they sent others for me."

He did not hang his head, or whimper. He knew his time was long past - he had cheated death too many times to count or remember. The reaper was hovering over him... He had hoped to see the plains. If he could live to tomorrow night and make it there, he would certainly be happier. However, he would not leave Hellfyre and Adire alone if the female was still being stubborn. He would carry her on his back if he had to, but leaving them to die was not an option.

( I just remembered Snare still has to deal with Hellfyre's brother so idk now. XDD )
damenster
Hunter

Post by damenster » 11-09-2009 00:31

Adire was at the moment every thing stubborn, calm, feared, afraid and many things more. Snare had at least a chance to survive right now but the hope for her was literally 1% of the 100% at the moment. Her whole body is over heated and her black pelt was only adopting more warmth from the sun till she cocked to death. She just lies there in the middle of the dessert right in the sun her hope to survive was gone. Suddenly did hellfyre pull her to the oasis but she didn’t notice it she is more that then alive. It was for her easier that the 2 male make a end to her live.
ImageImage
damenster
Hunter

Post by damenster » 01-10-2009 19:33

(bump)
ImageImage
Shaydie
The Shadow Hound

Post by Shaydie » 01-10-2009 22:09

(Sorry... Waiting for Silver. :/)
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 01-10-2009 22:29

i'm sorry guys :/ ... i really don't have any great muse. but still i'm sorry for makin' this last longer than it shud with the waiting :/ ... )
"Maybe. I don't know for sure yet. I come from a place very different from you, Hellfyre... And my body does not know how to handle this heat... If I live through tomorrow, I must leave in the night. No doubt they sent others for me."
Hellfyre felt his ears drop. "B-But.. still." he sighed. He shook his head finally. "Snare, you're a really strong guy. I'm sure you'll be able to do it." he smiled reassuringly. "If you do leave in the night.. at least take some food with you...? For the trail onward..?" he suggested. "I mean, ... if you would like to accept." he chuckled then.

When he was bringing Adire along to the oasis, he glanced back to Snare. "Snare... just curious.. if you do venture out there, will you do me a favor?" Hellfyre asked. He waited for Snare's response while still heading to the oasis with Adire to say the rest.
ImageImage