this is my place (any is welcome)

The Chaka desert is a tough place; the heat, the blazing sun and the wide open terrain with nothing but sand. Finding one of the secret oasiss is the best way to stay alive.
Shaydie
The Shadow Hound

Post by Shaydie » 13-08-2009 08:18

(posting this in regular font for easier reading. And by the way, as I see it, quality before quantity, Silver. ;))

They had him surrounded in less than ten seconds. With only feet from any one of them, any other wolf would have his head lowered, hackles raised and a deep growl in his throat. Not Snare. He eyed every one of them, the hair on his back standing on end but nothing much else to speak of. These males were large, of course, but none of them as big as he. Snare was half sure of himself... but only half. The males around him stared, each tensing their muscles, ready to jump if Snare made a move. When he didn't, one of them, the largest, sighed and straightened up. He was in front of Snare, so the big male stared with the rigid posture of an elder looking down on pups... Four of them were so young... perhaps younger than Hellfyre... The fifth, however, was only a year younger than Snare. He spoke up, his tone that of a friend warning another.

"Come on, Snare... You know I don't want to do this..."

"Yes you do. Otherwise you wouldn't be here."

The sharp reply made the other wolf incline his head, slightly put off. He kept his eyes on Snare, thinking for a moment, then spoke again.

"Our orders are to take you back... or kill you. Either way. Which ever is easier."

Snare gave a cold laugh, making four of the five back up, their hesitation apparent now.

"So either way I'm dead, am I?"

"... That's the idea."

"Who's the alpha now?"

"Tain, who else."

Tain was Alpha Troy's son. One of them. The others were still alive but probably worked under Tain... The Alpha was a pup. Only a year old. How amusing... Snare gave a little sneer, keeping his eyes on this other.

"Well, I guess you'd better try and kill me then."

"Hah... I knew you'd say that."

"Really? Why ask, then?"

"I'm just giving you the benefit of the doubt, Brother."

"... You haven't called me that in a long time, Buckshot."

"It's a special occasion."

"... Indeed."

"You know that guy's gonna be brought back with us, don't you? And the girl... You know what'll happen to her."

"Not if I have anything to say about it."

For a very long moment, they eyed each other, each of the four younger enemies now growling menacingly, even though the looks in their eyes were of sheer terror. They knew this would be their last stand... Snare would rip their throats out... All for an Alpha... But that was the way things were... If they came back without him or his head, they would all be killed... And none of them knew how to survive out here... They all hesitated, even Buckshot. Suddenly, Snare seemed to erupt with anger. He bared his teeth, then let out a savage snarl and whirled around at all of them as they jumped backwards, surprised.

"WELL!? Come at me you SORRY EXCUSES FOR MALES! KILL ME WHY DON'T YOU!?"

And with that they buried him in a flurry of teeth and claws. Five wolves against one. All that Snare had on his side was experience, and that was enough to put the first wolf out of commission with one crushing bite to the neck. The others, however, were digging into his back and sides as he tried desprately to protect his belly and throat. He felt one of them draw blood, but he didn't yelp or howl. Instead, he reached around with his jaws and grabbed him by the tail, throwing him to the sand. Obviously, the blow was not enough to kill the wolf, and he was back in the fight almost instantly. For a brief moment, as he reared and kicked like a horse, fighting to get them away from his spine, Snare wondered if this was the end...

(ALRIGHTY THEN, does Hellfyre wanna get in on this?!? :lol: Sorry if this post was a little confusing. The dialogue alternates between Snare and Buckshot, staring with Buck. idk if I'll let Buckshot live but if I do I'll be sure to RP him elsewhere. And no, Buckshot is not related to Snare by blood. Long story. Sorry.)
damenster
Hunter

Post by damenster » 13-08-2009 10:38

Adire looks how stranger fights against all the other strangers. She wants to fight but if snare noticed her fighting by his site then will he probably make no different between her and the other 5. she followed hellfyre out of the oasis but did he know where thy need to go to. She looks to hellfyre she knows that it will not take long before hellfyre storms to warts the strangers. After sometime in the dessert and in the open sun did her head and tail hang down her shoulders are now also higher than her body. The sun was becoming to match for her. Her whole body was slowly over heating.

((sorry it is short))
ImageImage
damenster
Hunter

Post by damenster » 13-08-2009 22:29

{I see you again on the 21st. when it is my turn again wait for me.}
ImageImage
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 16-08-2009 00:22

rawr surely he does!~ )

Hellfyre led Adire away as best he could, but he couldn't help and turn back and watch as the battle was only getting ready to explode. His ears turned backwards and forward, he was easily restless. As Adire followed him, he could somehow tell that her energy was quickly draining. He had to get her to a shady spot, but where? Glancing around, he grimaced. Nowhere. Shit.. "Adire, you gotta find somewhere that has shade. Don't get off too far, but also don't stay in the sun too long." he said.

He turned at the right time, seeing the battle start abruptly. It was like a hoard of them all body slamming Snare like they were playing the human sport, football. Literally they dogpiled on top of him, snarls and growls erupting from where they were. Growling, Hellfyre said, "Remember, find somewhere safe, and don't follow!" With that, Helfyre took off, dashing through the sand as his paws kicked up sand as he went. He made his way to where the five wolves were, one of them suddenly tossed to the side before coming back into the pile. Giving a howl, Hellfyre instantly came to where one of them was biting, grabbing him by the back of his neck and throwing him over. Like a sea, he tried to grab another, and give Snare space. Desperately he tried to keep more off of Snare, but knew that without Snare's help as well, both of them would be goners.

take it away shay 8D )
ImageImage

Shaydie
The Shadow Hound

Post by Shaydie » 16-08-2009 06:53

(oh but its not over yet~)

Snare felt the blood begin to flow, amazed that he wasn't already having tunnel vision. But he didn't stay on that thought long; he gave another growling snarl and flipped forward onto his back, slamming the younger wolves into the ground, crushing one underneath. Three left, and still he was hopelessly outnumbered. He felt the distinct pattern of teeth wrap themselves around his neck, and in an instant Buckshot had his airway completely blocked off... In only a few seconds he would be suffocated to death... And then suddenly he was gone. The teeth seemed to drag away from him, and in the flash of clear sight he had, he saw Hellfyre throw Buckshot to the side... but then it was quickly blocked by the other two young wolves, still unaware that they had more company than they had first thought. He felt the weight differ for just a few seconds before Buckshot was on him again, and though Hellfyre was doing a good job at mitigating the onslaught, they just kept coming back...

While the attack continued, Snare kept snapping at his opponents, missing almost every time. They were young, but they were small and fast... He couldn't keep up with them. Hellfyre was having an easier time just getting to them, which was understandable... And then a terrible thought entered his mind: There were still three enemies left... one of them was Buckshot... And although Snare was their main target, Hellfyre was quickly becoming a nuisance... And then...

"HELLFYRE! GET OUT OF HERE NOW!"

But even as he said it, Buckshot had already become infuriated with the runt. Bleeding from a scratch from a well-placed snap at his eye on Snare's part, Buckshot had turned, snarling savagely, and had gone for Hellfyre's throat. In the meantime, the fourth wolf, who Snare had thought he had crushed, regained his composure and was on top of him again, and within only a half second, they pulled Snare down onto his belly, still tearing at him with their teeth and claws as he tried to fight them off. The blood loss was getting to him... And Hellfyre... No, not again... He couldn't watch another brother be torn apart before his eyes, even if it wasn't his...

(Yay for huge font. -_____-')
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 24-08-2009 06:55

Letting out a loud snarl, Hellfyre continued his pursuit as he tried to have the younger wolves get their paws off of Snare. Unfortunately, Hellfyre was not paying attention to the sudden shout from Snare before it was too late. With widened eyes, Hellfyre managed to turn his head as Buckshot had taken flight. Giving a yelp, Hellfyre's instinct was to raise his paws as Buckshot came at him, having them whip out to try and keep Buckshot at bay.

Falling to the sand, Hellfyre could feel Buckshot's warm breath as the wolf continued to try and get at his throat. But for Hellfyre, he wasn't about to let any of that happen. He'd fight back, damnit. And he'd fight back until his very last breath.

sory for the overdue reply shay :( )
ImageImage

Shaydie
The Shadow Hound

Post by Shaydie » 24-08-2009 19:26

(Positively fine, Silverrrr. Its not like I can whip up posts every day. You KNOW that. XDD)

Snare cursed under his breath as the three wolves on top of him continued to tear away at him, mostly aiming at his spine. It hurt... it hurt so much... But he was trained for this... It was not the first time he had been hopelessly outnumbered... But Bullet had been there before to watch his back. Now, it was Hellfyre that was in trouble. And Adire... How long would she wait? How long could she stand the heat? The situation was dire... And at that point his life no longer seemed terribly important...

But he sure wasn't going back with THEM.

Going against all his training and relying purely on instinct, he snarled and flipped over onto his belly, exposing the soft muscle underneath... For a split second it looked like he was surrendering, and the wolves hesitated for that split second... Before he brutally lashed out with his claws and teeth. One of them was hit head on with one massive paw, and the small crunching sound of his skull splitting seemed to overcome the snarling wolves for just a moment. Meanwhile, as the paw made its mark, Snare managed to get one of the wolves by the throat, crunching down on his neck as hard as he could. The two unlucky ones died together. The third wolf, the one who was already injured, avoided certain death, and backed up as Snare rolled to his feet... He thought maybe he peed himself, but didn't look to make sure... he was too busy watching as Snare ran head on right into Buckshot's side as he and Hellfyre fought, and within moments they were both on the ground five feet away from the younger wolf, both winded.

Snare recovered first, and held Buckshot down with both forepaws, giving a furious snarl. He instantly went for the throat, but as Buckshot cringed, waiting for the fatal bite, Snare hesitated....

Slowly, his mouth closed... but he didn't move his head otherwise. Instead, he continued to growl...

"Hellfyre. Get up. I need your opinion... Whether to kill this mutt or not."

(WELL. Hellfyre gets to choose whether or not Buckshot becomes one of my OC's. Oh and meanwhile, the other wolf who's still alive really did pee himself, and will not be bothering Snare and Hellfyre any longer. XDD)
damenster
Hunter

Post by damenster » 24-08-2009 21:07

{thanks for the waithing I was working on one now need I to start on a new one.}

Adire was defend less, hopeless and more of those things. Hellfyre told her to leaf this place but not to fast but is didn’t listen to him. She looked to the battle it is a hopeless battle. She fears for snares and hellfyres live. Thy needed help but she is too weak to fight. If she enters the battle than is she death before she can do anything. There need to be a way to help them but how. If she stays here ore walks away than will the sun kill her. She looked around hoping to see any thing but there was noting than only a oasis and her self. Suddenly knows she something how she can help them. Her head rises up to the sky and a loud threatening fly’s trough the air hoping than one of the wolves will attack her. She had not ore almost not chance to survive this fight if one of them starts to attack her.
ImageImage
damenster
Hunter

Post by damenster » 31-08-2009 11:30

(snare and hellfyre still here?)
ImageImage
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 31-08-2009 19:44

sorry damenster, i've been having a bit of muse ruts in a few rps i'm in so i apologize for my late ness :oops: ))

Hellfyre managed to hold his own out with Buckshot, greatful when Snare had finally gotten his own release, taking care of the now dead wolves while the third scampered off across the desert. Panting slightly, he watched as Snare held Buckshot down, snarling and holding onto the wolf's throat.

At first, Hellfyre waited to see this one's death, but to his surprise, Snare held back, and merely clung onto the wolf's throat. His ears fell backwards as Snare suddenly spoke, asking him for advice. He rose to his paws, and he took a step forward.

First of all, Hellfyre truly didn't know what to say. He didn't know this wolf... All he knew was that he was sent to kill Snare, or to bring him back or something... "I..." he paused. "I don't know." he said in all honesty. "You know this wolf... I don't. I don't know what he's capable of if you let him go." Hellfyre said. "I don't know if he'll just high tail it, or if he'll come back with reinforcement." Hellfyre growled though. "I.. I can't help you figure this one out... he's .. he was... your comrad. I think, what you feel is best is what should happen." he decided, before he looked away.

(damenster, i think the other wolves except Buckshot have left, so Adire is safe, no worries :) i think xD ))
ImageImage