this is my place (any is welcome)

The Chaka desert is a tough place; the heat, the blazing sun and the wide open terrain with nothing but sand. Finding one of the secret oasiss is the best way to stay alive.
Shaydie
The Shadow Hound

Post by Shaydie » 08-08-2009 00:50

Snare stared for a little while, his one eye boring through Hellfyre like a drill. Suddenly he exhaled and looked off to his right, beyond the dunes.

"Had. Yes. He was killed... by my own packmates. Figures that a wardog would die at the fangs of his friends rather than those of his enemies..."

He let his thoughts temporarily wander to the night when they had been so intoxicated by their then recent victory that they had split up into different groups, each going separate ways... They had tried to kill him. It had been ever so easy to destroy each and every one of them... The loss of his eye had been of no consequence, but he had found that the first thought that had entered his mind after the massacre was an inquiry of what had happened to his brother. He found him by the treeline... or, what was left of him... Bits of fur, snags of flesh... The rest of the body had either been eaten or hidden... And heaven knows what he did to the mangy mutt responsible... Though those days were long gone, he could still taste the blood on his fangs from Troy's demise...

"In any case... May I inquire as to why you aren't with yours?"

SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 08-08-2009 02:05

"Had. Yes. He was killed... by my own packmates. Figures that a wardog would die at the fangs of his friends rather than those of his enemies..."

Hellfyre blinked his eyes for a moment, before his tail lay limp. "Oh.. man, I... I'm so sorry that happened to your brother." Hellfyre said. At least this older wolf had a good relationship with his brother than Hellfyre ever did with his. He suddenly widened his eyes a moment. Wait, Snare said he was a wardog? Didn't that make Snare a dog? Ah, Hellfyre wouldn't ask. It didn't really matter to him what Snare was, he was still kin.

"In any case... May I inquire as to why you aren't with yours?"

At first, Hellfyre wanted to snap an answer like, 'it isn't your business', or 'why should it matter if I'm not with him?' but gave a sigh before he narrowed his eyes. "We don't get along really well." Hellfyre said. "The last time I saw him we were ripping at eachother's throats.." he muttered quietly then, ears flat against his head.
ImageImage

Shaydie
The Shadow Hound

Post by Shaydie » 08-08-2009 02:59

(Ah, so the truth comes out. XDD After this, you can bet Snare is going to "wander" up the mountains.)

Snare kept his eyes on the horizon, as if something was hiding just below it, something amazing, something terrible... He listened as Hellfyre apologized. Not that he cared much - it was over. His revenge was taken and Bullet no longer had to fight. Wherever he was now, it was better than this world, in that pack, where lifespan was a matter of how well you could kill an enemy. But he gaze flashed back to Hellfyre when he mentioned that he and his brother were definitely not close. Ripping at each other's throats... He gave a low growl, barely audible.

"It sounds as if your brother is at fault here. I can't see you doing anything wrong, even as small as killing a fly... But why brothers, closer to each other than to their parents, would attempt to kill each other... That is one thing a wolf like me cannot understand."

It was true. He and his brother had fought, sure. Even physically. But never, NEVER had either of them even considered ending the other's life. They had been closer than many of the friends within the pack were. Bullet had been the only one that could make Snare laugh...
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 09-08-2009 04:02

ahaha. ))

"It sounds as if your brother is at fault here. I can't see you doing anything wrong, even as small as killing a fly... But why brothers, closer to each other than to their parents, would attempt to kill each other... That is one thing a wolf like me cannot understand."

"Ha." Hellfyre gave a stiffled, dry laugh. "You'd be surprised." Hellfyre mentioned. "I've got my reasons." he commented. "We separated and went our own ways after we both came to a tie breaker in our battle." Hellfyre explained. "I don't know where he's gone off to though.. Probably somewhere farther away." Hellfyre said grumpily. Although, Snare seemed to be on his side.. and it looked like he seemed rather interested. Blinking, Hellfyre said, "Are you thinking about trying to go after my brother?"

crapppp postt ;A; )
ImageImage

Shaydie
The Shadow Hound

Post by Shaydie » 09-08-2009 20:10

(Nah, it's alright. X3 The only thing I might suggest is stringing your dialogue together so you don't have so many "he said"'s. Other than that, it's great! And btw, here comes a bit more plot, mmmkay?)

Snare gave Hellfyre a look that could match a basilisk's stare, then continued to watch the horizon, intent on something beyond it that even he didn't know. He just had a feeling...

"No. Your issue with your brother is no business of mine. Should we happen to cross paths, however, I will not hold back."

He looked out over the dunes for a while longer, then shook his head slightly and began to lower his head again to sniff around... then jerked his head upwards again, staring at the horizon, the look in his one eye a mix of fury, curiosity, and - strangely - a certain terror... Rising above the highest dune, in exactly the direction Snare had come from before he entered the oasis, were five very large, very mean looking male wolves... And Snare knew exactly where they were coming from and why they were here...

"Hellfyre. Go back to your friend and keep her safe... These guys aren't here for you, but they might decide they need another female..."

He would have told him to run if anything happened to him, but he knew Adire wouldn't make it far, and Hellfyre wouldn't leave without her.

(Ooookaaay, SO. I figured we needed a change of pace. So here come a few guys out of Snare's old pack... and they didn't like what happened to old Troy. They will remain nameless - and reference-less - for now, since they aren't very important.)
damenster
Hunter

Post by damenster » 12-08-2009 00:04

((I will be on vacation from 14 till 21 this month and I will not be possible to post))
ImageImage
damenster
Hunter

Post by damenster » 12-08-2009 11:38

Adire is still lying in the sand. The sand that snare lick over her is still there. From that moment did she not move. She sniffs sadly and stayed move less on the ground and became confused. Her anger and sadness was showing her flashes of her past she didn’t know if it was the true ore just her fantasy. But one thing became clear for her she is the weakest pup of her nest. She shocked her head and stands up. She makes her towards snare and hellfyre she was unaware of the danger before her. She stops beside the big plant she did see snare and hellfyre but not the group of wolves that are coming to the oasis. “do you want to know the true” growled she loud to the stranger (snare) “I’m the weakest pup of my nest” growled she on a threading way.
ImageImage
Shaydie
The Shadow Hound

Post by Shaydie » 12-08-2009 19:36

(Wow, that was unexpected. Awesome...)

Snare jumped a little when Adire popped up beside him, growling what sounded like a threat but in words was just a whole lot of nonsense. He stared at her, a little bewildered for once, then looked back at the group of wolves, who were now conversing excitedly among themselves as their pace quickened somewhat. Snare growled curses under his breath, then turned back to Adire. He spoke rather quickly, the urgency in his voice clear as day.

"You know, its good that you acknowledge that, but AT THE MOMENT... you have much more PRESSING matters to deal with if you want to LIVE. Now get your TAIL in GEAR and follow Hellfyre, or you'll have some VERY uninvited guests, UNDERSTAND!?"

And without another word he dashed off across the sand, towards what might be his doom but something that had to be dealt with. He stopped halfway, still within earshot of the oasis but far enough so that Hellfyre would have time to think of something if anything happened. The five wolves from his old pack seemed hesitant, but their pace didn't break. Perhaps he knew some among them... or perhaps they knew of his past...
damenster
Hunter

Post by damenster » 12-08-2009 21:57

{finally a little revenge for adire}

Adire needed to smile when snare frights from her. She had finally a little victory on her side. But the news that snare did give was not impressing her. She give a little growl and steps a step forwards and looked in the same way as snare. She sees the 5 wolves but her emotion didn’t chance. She did step away for hellfyre and didn’t step away for snare why will she step away for those 5 wolves. Snare tok her land over but she did not give him her loyalty. “why will I make place for those 5 wolves if I didn’t give you the place” growled she.

She looks over to hellfyre the weakest male of the 2. But he was the best one to live with. She was still not loyal to snare but she did follow his advise to follow hellfyre. She walked over to him and looks to snare. She gives him a little growl. Hopefully did snare know his lines, adire did completely not know her line. She looks how snare makes his way to the group than did she look to hellfyre. “And what now” growled she in a question. Now is snare finally away but what if he return ore what if those 5 wolves make it up to her and hellfyre. Snare did become a hope and a nightmare but one of those things will be the true.
ImageImage
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 13-08-2009 01:05

i think if hellfyre knew adire thought him to be the weakest of the two he'd probably be pretty pissed :P and i was referring to the length of the post xD i fear if i were to string hellfyre's dialogue together the post would be much more slim xD but thx still shay :) *hug* ))

"Hellfyre. Go back to your friend and keep her safe... These guys aren't here for you, but they might decide they need another female."

For a moment, Hellfyre glanced over to the were the dunes were, and saw five figures in the distance. It seemed that Snare had already taken sudden action. Perhaps it was because he knew these fellows, or maybe he was only doing it out of the goodness of his heart to protect Hellfyre and Adire. Either way Hellfyre had looked at it, the figures in the distance were bad news. Growling, Hellfyre said, "It's not wise to fight five wolves.. At least lemme help you." Although, before he could even say anything else, Adire had suddenly come up to them!

She had confessed that she was the weakest of her litter, and Snare instantly scolded her saying to follow Hellfyre, and save themselves. Hellfyre slightly growled, but again before he could say another word he saw Snare rush toward the five wolves with such speed, that it was almost a double take for the younger wolf. As Adire looked to him, asking what now, he said, "We'll do as Snare says. You and I are going to geta good distance away from those guys. They're bad news." he looked to see the five wolves making it toward Snare with good pace. "Look Adire, if anything happens and Snare seems to be losing, I'm gonna go in. But you MUST not fight, do you understand? You admitted it yourself, you're weak right now. You can't fight, got it? Don't go pushing yourself if something bad happens." Hellfyre said as he began to walk away, at a rather quickening pace, hoping that Adire would pick her own up too.
ImageImage