this is my place (any is welcome)

The Chaka desert is a tough place; the heat, the blazing sun and the wide open terrain with nothing but sand. Finding one of the secret oasiss is the best way to stay alive.
damenster
Hunter

this is my place (any is welcome)

Post by damenster » 12-04-2009 14:54

Some where in the middle of the Chaka Desert lay’s a hill of bones nearby a oasis that is surrounded by a strong scents of a lonely she wolf that is living on every thing that pass her oasis.
In the middle of the oasis lays a big pool of water that is only for the she-wolf but she is nowhere to see.
Adire lays in the middle of the shadow waiting for the cooler night to come but she can not fall in sleep it is to warm for her events the shadow can not cool her down.
After a view ours did she stand up with bad mood she walked to the pool and brakes a stick with leaver of a bushes and walks with that in to the pool she walked to a rock that was almost located in the middle of the pool.
The water was also warm but match better than the shadow she pressed her head under water to place the stick in the whet sand, the leaver in the stick created a shadow on the rock, her belly was touching the water this was very match better that the shadow, first sits she down on the pool ground and looked around than lays she down so that her hole body is under water, she looked to her back there was a layer of 2 inch of water above her back she looked back forwards and lay’s her head on the rock that was in the shadow thanks to the stick with leavers.
She was still not possible to sleep a den wood be good as a resting place but this ground is only soft sand and very dangers of a den.
It was 2 day’s ago when she did eat the last of the lovely gazelle how long will it take to have here a fresh group of pray animals.
If it takes more than a week before a pray animals will pass this place than will she events eat the pore wolf that than is in here land but if there is a other wolf here than can thy hunt for more pray animals that are stopping to drink here from her water.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
her profile: http://hekaya.forum2go.nl/adire-maybe-a ... -t150.html
the area where the RP is.
ImageImage
damenster
Hunter

Post by damenster » 18-04-2009 23:08

is there nobody that likes to RP here?
ImageImage
damenster
Hunter

Post by damenster » 06-05-2009 18:53

still not one that like's to RP here?
ImageImage
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Re: this is my place (any is welcome)

Post by SilverWolf92 » 21-05-2009 22:22

damenster wrote: It was 2 day’s ago when she did eat the last of the lovely gazelle how long will it take to have here a fresh group of pray animals.
If it takes more than a week before a pray animals will pass this place than will she events eat the pore wolf that than is in here land but if there is a other wolf here than can thy hunt for more pray animals that are stopping to drink here from her water.
In the desert, there needed to be ones that could survive the harsh, hot weather. If anything, you would need to be stealthy by day and nocturnal by night. For an orange colored wolf, this wasn't a hard solution. His fur matched that as the painted desert that was before him. Smiling, the wolf continued on. He hadn't visited a hot plain like this before. Maybe it would suit him well! Suddenly, a hare came frolicking through, before it suddenly noticed the orange wolf.

Smirking, the orange wolf gave one sneer, and then the hare took off. Chasing after the animal, the hare continued and tried to find a good source of hiding. But in a desert, there wasn't much to find. The hare continued onward, when all of a sudden, they were coming to a good watering hole.. And the rabbit, unaware, as well as the wolf, were going straight toward the she-wolf that was right by the oasis...
ImageImage

damenster
Hunter

Post by damenster » 21-05-2009 23:50

How hart adire was trying to cool down it didn’t work her black fur was filling her body with the warmth. Why did she choice this place to be her new home. That was a difficult point for her self. She was the idiot that travelled to her and trapped her self in this world. This was the only place with water that she did find. There was an other possibility to stay cool at day time and that is to make he hole in the ground where she can rest at day time with out laying in the warm sun. but this sand ground can’t be trusted it is so loose. if she makes a hole than will it will collapse on top of her. she was laying in the water finking of how to escape the sun. till she did hear some sounds she lifted her head and looked to the place where the sound did come from. The sound was from running pawls in the sand and it was going toward her spot. “fresh meat” did she say with out knowing what it was. She walked low over the ground to the bushes to see what was come. It was a wolf running after a his pray. So long thy are not entering her oasis than is there nothing wrong ore ells it will be a wolf as dinner.
ImageImage
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 23-05-2009 23:43

The rabbit had come forth. And already it squelled when it suddenly lay eyes on another predator! Scrounging around for somewhere to hide, a hole would have been nice, but there was not any. Already the wolf behind it continued its pursuit, and in a mad dash, the rabbit ran straight across the she wolf's oasis.

Now of course, the orange colored male did not care whose oasis this probably was. In all honesty, who'd want to own one out here? Actually, the more bigger question was why would someone awnt to live in the desert in teh first place?

Charging after the rabbit, he'd already come onto her territory.. and was closely nearing his prey to eat and take for the win..
ImageImage

damenster
Hunter

Post by damenster » 24-05-2009 00:10

Adire was not happy when the wolf enter her oasis as warning for the wolf did she also hunt on the rabbit but her strong legs war weekend down by the hunger that she had. She was a good feed away from the pray when she needed to give up. She didn’t have the energy for it she looked after the intruder how he war crossing her oasis. Maybe did he know how to get out of this place but adire was to selfish to ask him. Adire did search for the shadows of the tree to relaxes ones more in order to wait for some gazelles that are crossing her oasis for some fresh water. “if that wolf cross one more my place than will he hang between my fangs” says she wan she is closing her eyes to her to the surrounding sounds in the hope that the pray are not far away from her location.
ImageImage
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 24-05-2009 19:56

As the rabbit had finally been caught by the orange male, he noticed another wolf nearby a tree on the oasis. Curious, he hadnt' realized another was here. Picking up teh rabbit, he carefully approached her. By the looks of it, she looked a bit famished. Feeling a bit sorry, he cleared hsi throat before placing the rabbit down. He was about a few feet away from her. "You hungry?" He asked from where he stood. "We could share thsi rabbit if ya'd like." he added then. A small, friendly smile placed.

he hadn't realized he'd come onto this wolf's property. Picking up the rabbit, he came closer then until they were about a foot apart. He placed it down again, before nudging it her way and smiling he said, "If you wanna eat ya'd better speak now before I munch on this food."
ImageImage

damenster
Hunter

Post by damenster » 24-05-2009 20:47

This wolf did grape the rabbit in the oasis and that did mean that this wolf is death but she had a problem she was out of energy. She noticed that the wolf came to warts her and she looks up to him “what do you want stranger” was she asking him brutally what did this male want of her it was already hard enough to survive on her own.

"You hungry?" "We could share thsi rabbit if ya'd like." "If you wanna eat ya'd better speak now before I munch on this food."

The male came closer to her and asked if she wanted to share his catch. She looked questing to him what was his meaning of this. “I don’t know who you are and what your plan is but you are on my ground” she was happy with him on her land. If this wolf was planning to stay here than did he found the wrong oasis this is her oasis and she can nearly get enough food for her self.

{{ soryy for the short post}}
ImageImage
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 24-05-2009 20:56

"What do you want stranger"

Gee, what a nice 'young lady'. The male gave a smal grumble saying, "Easy, geez I'm just a passerby. Why should you care so much who comes here and who doesn't? It's not like anyone stays am I right?" he added then with a small shrug as he picked up the small rabbit then.

"I don't know who you are and what your plan is but you are on my ground."

"Your ground?" The male asked, and then, he laughed. "YOUR ground!? Don't make me laugh!" he chuckled before looking at her. "Look around you. All there is is desert, and this oasis. You can't possibly be telling me you choose to live here." the male said. "But, since you dont' know who I am, my name is Hellfyre." the male said then.
ImageImage