Brotherhood means Everything ((prp w/alakai))

The impressive tropical rainforest of Hekaya, with its amazing waterfalls. Chelewa offers many sheltered places to hide and enough water to live there all year round.
alakai
Beta

Post by alakai » 08-03-2009 03:09

The bear snarled with rage, before his paw struck gold. Tei gave a loud whimper as a paw smacked him down to the ground with force; knocking out some air. But as Tei struggled to break free, the bears grasp was something so strong that Tei felt like he was losing breath. The bear gave another snarl before he came close to Tei, ready to bite his ear off... or face.. Anything that would shed blood..
Alakai watched on as tei fought the bear, cringing as the bear almost came close of swiping tei across the jaw. ya you get him tei! he cheered on silently. His eyes went to horror when he saw the bear strike him to the ground and pinned him to the ground."I've got to go help him!" He said to chi, rubbing his head against her cheek." I want you to stay here, and don't move, no matter WHAT happens." He said before dashing out of their hiding spot. He sprinted towards the bear, and at the last possible moment, he leaped. He made contact with the bears flank, and with enough force, he actually managed to push him off of tei. He rolled on the other side of the bear, landing hard on his side."owwwww...." He grumbled. He slowly got up, but not quick enough, he didn't have a chance to get up and now the bear had HIM pinned to the ground crushing his chest. He weazed, his breath being forced out of him, and he managed to get a few words out."tei......help.......me......" before blackness took him.
Image Image
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 08-03-2009 03:44

Tei watched as Alakai came to his rescue, and already rose to his paws in swift time. He got a few breathers in before watching as alakai got pinned! Snarling, Tei instantly took a leap before clutching onto the bears throat. Roaring in pain, the bear tried to rake Tei off. Claws scratched Tei's back, revealing wounds that made blood flow. Tei though didn't give up, and soon his fangs burried deep into the bear's neck, cutting off circulation. In a matter of moments, the bear fell backwards and died.. Tei panted, releasing himself from the bear before painfully walking over to Alakai. "Alakaia.. are you all right?" he asked hoarsely.

Chi instantly dashed over, already looking at he sons wounds. She rushed to go get herbs immediately, while Tei then lay himself down beside Alakai's unconcious form..

--

Moments later, Chi had been nudging Alakai to awaken. "Alakai.. dear, wake up.." she whispered softly. Tei, bandaged and taken care of meanwhile had been sleeping beside Alakai. already about an hour had passed.. and Chi was getting worried.
ImageImage

alakai
Beta

Post by alakai » 08-03-2009 04:05

Chi instantly dashed over, already looking at he sons wounds. She rushed to go get herbs immediately, while Tei then lay himself down beside Alakai's unconscious form..

--

Moments later, Chi had been nudging Alakai to awaken. "Alakai.. dear, wake up.." she whispered softly. Tei, bandaged and taken care of meanwhile had been sleeping beside Alakai. already about an hour had passed.. and Chi was getting worried.
After what seemed like hours, alakai slowly opened his eyes. The blurriness slowly faded away and the form of chi was before him, licking his cheek."Hey there, what did I miss?" he chuckled, wincing as it was sorta hard to breathe. He tried to get up, but to no avail. He fell back to the ground, and closing his eyes, still in pain."I think I might either have bruised or broken ribs." He rasped out, opening an eye and looking up at chi. He rolled his eye and looked over at tei's sleeping form, sleeping right next to him." So what exactly happened?" he asked, looking back up at chi.
Image Image
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 08-03-2009 04:16

"It's better to be safe than sorry." Chi mentioned. "Don't worry, I'll attend t you momentarily.." she paused. "What happened?" she sighed. "The bear.. he had gotten to you, and Tei went for its throat.. but, his wounds are deep, and right now he's a bit unconcious. I tended to his wounds, to stop the bleeding... I'll go find you some herbs now." Chi said before giving a soft lick to Alakai's cheek then. "Rest here for now.. and please, look after your elder brother." she said before she went off to find herbs.

In a few moments, Tei had awoken. Sore, he grumlbed a bit before he looked next to him to see Alakai. "Alakai.." he said softly. "You're.. all right?" he asked. Chuckling, he said, "It looked like we got beat up... but at least.. we're all safe.."
ImageImage

alakai
Beta

Post by alakai » 09-03-2009 01:33

In a few moments, Tei had awoken. Sore, he grumlbed a bit before he looked next to him to see Alakai. "Alakai.." he said softly. "You're.. all right?" he asked. Chuckling, he said, "It looked like we got beat up... but at least.. we're all safe.."
"Hey..." He grumbled, stretching out a paw, and resting it on his shoulder. They were indeed beat up, but tei looked more like crap than he did." I'm alright for the most part, might have some bruised or broken ribs or something, nothing serious really." he chuckled. He managed to rise up on his side and looked over at tei."I- I wanted to thank you.... for saving me back there." he said, a small tear coming to his eye. If tei wasn't there to save him, the bear would've crushed him dead. He was really glad that he was here, and that he had finally found a family.
Image Image
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 09-03-2009 02:01

Tie chuckled softly, giving a small cough in response before giving a heaving breath. "It's no problem." he said. "But I should be thanking you." he said softly. "If you hadn'tve come into the battle, my lungs would have been crushed a long time ago." he said to Alakai. "You're the one that saved me. I owe you my life yet again." he chuckled. He glanced around then. "Where's mother..?" he asked, slightly worried as he slowly rose to his paws.

A few moments later though chi returned. "I'm right here dear, I was getting some medicine for your brother." she said softly, before she sat beside alakai. She nuzzled his side for a few moments, before giving a small nod. "Ah, you've got two broken ribs. I can feel them. This will help you deal with the pain.. think of them as pain relievers, hun." she said, placing them beside Alakai's maw. Tei nuzzled chi for a moment before looking to Alakai. "I think.. maybe when we're at least able to move.. we should find a safer location. Out in the open.. with a dead bear.. isn't the greatest idea.." he commented with a small groan as pain re-entered from his spine down.
ImageImage

alakai
Beta

Post by alakai » 30-03-2009 22:35

A few moments later though chi returned. "I'm right here dear, I was getting some medicine for your brother." she said softly, before she sat beside alakai. She nuzzled his side for a few moments, before giving a small nod. "Ah, you've got two broken ribs. I can feel them. This will help you deal with the pain.. think of them as pain relievers, hun." she said, placing them beside Alakai's maw. Tei nuzzled chi for a moment before looking to Alakai. "I think.. maybe when we're at least able to move.. we should find a safer location. Out in the open.. with a dead bear.. isn't the greatest idea.." he commented with a small groan as pain re-entered from his spine down.
"I'm ready if everyone else is." he said, attempting to stand. He cringed in slight pain, but was able to get onto all four paws. He gladly took the medicine and softly chewed them, feeling them go to work immediately. He came beside tei, and with chi's help they brought him to his feet. Alakai then nuzzled against chi for a moment," thanks for the meds mom. It's working already." he said with a warm smile. When he knew they were ready, he started to walk, but slowly off into the forest, trying to get as far away from this dead bear as possible.

((sorry for the VERY long wait hun))
Image Image