Brotherhood means Everything ((prp w/alakai))

The impressive tropical rainforest of Hekaya, with its amazing waterfalls. Chelewa offers many sheltered places to hide and enough water to live there all year round.
alakai
Beta

Post by alakai » 28-02-2009 02:59

Tei smiled as he dropped the doe in front of her. "Eat up, mother. The sooner the better." he smiled. "I want you to get better." he added before he nuzzled Chi. Chi smiled in return saying, "I shall. And you two will join me." she carefully took a piece of meat then before waiting for the two to follow. Tei gave a small nudge to Alakai with a smile, signaling it was his turn to choose a piece before Tei would eat with them together.
Alakai plopped down next to chi choosing a nice big piece of meat, and starting to chew on the soft flesh." Ok, ur turvn bg bruo!" he said, with a stuffed mouth. The meat tasted really good, it was just melting in his mouth, the warm flesh sliding down his throat, and into his belly. He looked over at tei, with the biggest grin on his face, as he gulped down the last piece of meat. Alakai was a real happy wolf, he had finally found a loving family, one that he will stay with till the day his heart stopped beating." I love you mother. he stated, nuzzling against her cheek. He then looked over at tei then, and I love you too big bro!" He said, nudging tei with his nose. Family meant everything to him, and he was going to keep it that way!
Image Image
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 28-02-2009 03:10

Tei chuckled, watching as alakai grabbed his piece of meat. Grabbing his own, Tei sat down beside his mother and alakai. He was suprised, Alakai being of one age below. He was so pure.. never tainted. Alakai seemed like a wonderful little brother, and Tei wouldn't have it any other way. He brought life to the 'table', and anything he said just made him sound liek a bundle of joy.

." I love you mother. he stated, nuzzling against her cheek. He then looked over at tei then, and I love you too big bro!" He said, nudging tei with his nose.

Chi smiled, watching as alakai spread the love by nuzzling each of them. "I love you as well, Alakai." she then looked to Tei. "when we are finished here, we shall go look for your siblings, yes?" she asked. Tei nodded. "That's the plan. But not until you are perfectly well" he added. Chi laughed. "Tei, you worry too much. Alakai, convince Tei that I am in healthy condition to travel after we are finished eating." she said with a small wink. Tei wasn't too happy about that, but he never went against his mother or her words. If she really was so headstrong about finding her other children.. his siblings.. their siblings now, then he would go along with it. But he would be extremely careful. He looked to Alakai then, waiting to see his response.

He figured that both of them would disagree.. perhaps. Somehow though, Tei wondered. Would Chi be convinced? Or would Alakai have to be convinced that 'mother knew best'?
ImageImage

alakai
Beta

Post by alakai » 28-02-2009 03:45

"Tei, you worry too much. Alakai, convince Tei that I am in healthy condition to travel after we are finished eating." she said with a small wink. Tei wasn't too happy about that, but he never went against his mother or her words. If she really was so headstrong about finding her other children.. his siblings.. their siblings now, then he would go along with it. But he would be extremely careful. He looked to Alakai then, waiting to see his response.
Alakai didn't know what to say. She looked well enough, but he wasn't too sure." Only if you KNOW your alright." He said, nuzzling her cheek. With his belly filled with meat, he was ready to go in search for his lost family members."So, where do you think they could've run off to?" He asked chi, looking into her eyes. While waiting for her response, he turned his attention back onto tei," I think mother is ready to help us look for them." he said, smiling at him." C'mon, lets go before it gets too dark to see anything!" He said, indicating towards the slowly setting sun.
Image Image
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 28-02-2009 04:12

Only if you KNOW your alright." He said, nuzzling her cheek.

Smiling, chi said, "I know I am. Thank you, Alakai." Tei gave a small grimace, but it didn't stay long on his face. He simply smiled. He couldn't stay angry at his mother for two seconds. She was just too sweet. Giving a sigh of defeat he said, "Fine. When we're all ready we shall go."

"So, where do you think they could've run off to?"

Sighing, Chi shook her head softly. "I don't know.. we all got separated after the small storm.." she said softly. "I went looking for them after they'd told me they would go find shelter. We were underneath a rather large willow tree, but that didn't provide us much protection." she mentioned. "The next thing I knew, I went searching for them.. They could probably still be looking for me.. taking care of eachother." she sighed. "I hope they're all right.."

" I think mother is ready to help us look for them." he said, smiling at him." C'mon, lets go before it gets too dark to see anything!"

Tei chuckled. "Yes, you are right." he mentioned before rising. chi did as well, fine and already on her paws. "Indeed. I'm ready whenever you are. Lead the way, Alakai. You seem to have a strong sense of direction." she winked. Tei smiled, before walking alongside his mother. "Yes, Alakai. You're the one that caught onto mother's scent from the start. Lead us if you so kindly will." he said with proud eyes.
ImageImage

alakai
Beta

Post by alakai » 28-02-2009 04:34

ei chuckled. "Yes, you are right." he mentioned before rising. chi did as well, fine and already on her paws. "Indeed. I'm ready whenever you are. Lead the way, Alakai. You seem to have a strong sense of direction." she winked. Tei smiled, before walking alongside his mother. "Yes, Alakai. You're the one that caught onto mother's scent from the start. Lead us if you so kindly will." he said with proud eyes.
Alakai felt honored when they appointed him navigator." I shall do my very best!" he called, taking the lead. He raised his maw to the sky, searching for any scent that may pass by. Every now and then he would lower his snout to the ground, to see if he could pick up their scent at all. But when chi mentioned that it had stormed, any scents on the ground would've been washed away. So he gave up there, and turned his maw back towards the sky. His tail swished back and forth lightly, as he took his family deeper into the forest in search of their lost siblings."Hmmm." he mumbled, as he caught a weird scent. He followed it till he reached a small tree, noticing a patch of brownish color fur hanging from it."He Tei! Chi! Over here!" he called, beckoning them with his paw." I think I mighta found something!" he said picking up the patch of fur in his teeth, then bringing it over to where tei and chi stood. He held out the piece of fur out to tei, to see if he would recognize the fur.
Image Image
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 28-02-2009 18:38

It took a while for Tei and Chi to make it there, as they'd both taken it slow. Wether Chi wanted to admit it, she was still a little weak. But she wanted to find their children as fast as they could. When Alakai mentioned about finding something, Chi picked up the pace with Tei following. When Alakai held up a piece of brown fur, Tei went over to it and sniffed it. He shook his head. "This isn't a piece of our sibling's fur." he said with a sigh. Chi came over and sniffed too. She shook her head as well. "No, this is different fur." she said.

Tei suddenly though, became alert. He sniffed the fur again, before saying, "That's.. bear fur." Instantly Tei was on his paws and alert. "Which means that a scramble might've been here... which also could mean that the bear is here too.." He said softly. "We better get out of here... and fast.. but not to alarm." With that, Tei scooted Chi along as well as Alakai, nudging him as they went. He didn't want to confront a bear. Especially with Chi's life at stake, as well as Alakai and his own life.
ImageImage

alakai
Beta

Post by alakai » 04-03-2009 01:47

When Tei told him what it was, he immediately dropped the fur." Gah!!! Disgusting..." He was now alert too, and went to stand next to chi, to protect her. He then felt tei nudging them to keep moving at the mention that he didn't want to run into the bear." I totally agree, lets keep moving. Coming mother?" he mentioned, nudging her cheek. He continued to walk, keeping his eyes and ears alert for any sounds and signs of movement. He really didn't like the idea of running into a bear, and wished that he never would have to in his lifetime. He turned to see if tei and chi were following, but noticed that chi had stopped, with her maw towards the sky." What is it chi? Is there something nearby?" he asked a worried look coming to his face.
Image Image
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 04-03-2009 23:59

What is it chi? Is there something nearby?"

Seeing his mother her maw to the sky, he did the same. Sniffing and catching a scent, his ears perked before he growled. "Something is coming this way.. Be prepared.." he said. Then, he looked to Alakai. "I entrust you with my mother. Take her away from here now." he told Alakai, eyes pleading for the boy to listen. Then, he turned his attention the coming scent... and it didn't smell too friendly. The pawsteps were big.. and loud. "Hurry!" Tei said glancing back before back to the enemy at hand...

Just suddenly though, a big brown bear had come into contact. It roared furosiously before it suddenly attacked... and Tei was ready.. already leading into batle.
ImageImage

alakai
Beta

Post by alakai » 05-03-2009 00:23

Seeing his mother her maw to the sky, he did the same. Sniffing and catching a scent, his ears perked before he growled. "Something is coming this way.. Be prepared.." he said. Then, he looked to Alakai. "I entrust you with my mother. Take her away from here now." he told Alakai, eyes pleading for the boy to listen. Then, he turned his attention the coming scent... and it didn't smell too friendly. The pawsteps were big.. and loud. "Hurry!" Tei said glancing back before back to the enemy at hand...

Just suddenly though, a big brown bear had come into contact. It roared furosiously before it suddenly attacked... and Tei was ready.. already leading into batle.
"B-but, I want to help you!" he pleaded. But he did as he was told. He started to nudge chi away using his nose gently against her side."C'mon mother, lets go find somewhere safe and out of site." he said softly. He continued to push her along, and every now and then would look back to see if tei was ok.Be careful tei. he pleaded to himself. He found a grouping of bushes, and he and chi hid in them and watched in the direction of tei, and the oncoming foe. He knew if it got too out of hand, he would go in and help tei, maybe even save him in the process.
Image Image
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 08-03-2009 02:52

"C'mon mother, lets go find somewhere safe and out of site."

To Alakai's suprise, Chi was a good persistant stubborn fighter, wanting to help her son. But she knew she couldn't.. still, it wasn't like her to leave her children alone. Tei in the meantime was handling the bear who swiped its paws at Tei. He dodged the attacks before ramming his head against the bears chest in a headbutt, making the bear fall for a moment before swiping once more. Tei was quick on his feet, his agility was something he had.

The bear snarled with rage, before his paw struck gold. Tei gave a loud whimper as a paw smacked him down to the ground with force; knocking out some air. But as Tei struggled to break free, the bears grasp was something so strong that Tei felt like he was losing breath. The bear gave anotehr snarl before he came close to Tei, ready to bite his ear off... or face.. Anything that would shed blood..
ImageImage