Brotherhood means Everything ((prp w/alakai))

The impressive tropical rainforest of Hekaya, with its amazing waterfalls. Chelewa offers many sheltered places to hide and enough water to live there all year round.
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 27-02-2009 03:06

"Hey there, my name is alakai, I'm a friend of tei here. Are you ok?"

It all seemed like a blur. Tei's mother rose from her spot before feeling lightheaded. Tei made sure that his mother had good support from him before she looked to Alakai. "Alakai? A friend of Tei's..?" she repeated before looking at Tei. "Oh.. Tei.. you're alive.." she nuzzled him softly before licking his cheek. "How in the world did you find me..?" she asked. Tei smiled, before looking at Alakai. "Mother, this is Alakai. He is now my little brother, and he helped me find you.." Tei explained softly.

Tei's mother looked to Alakai before smiling. "Thank you, my boy." she said with a few tears streaming down her face. "For helping my son return to me.." she said softly. Tei smiled saying, "Mother, Alakai is a part of our family now." Looking to Alakai then, Tei's mother smiled. "I see. Welcome to the family, my son." she said, before walking over to Alakai and giving him a small lick on the cheek.
ImageImage

alakai
Beta

Post by alakai » 27-02-2009 03:22

"Oh.. Tei.. you're alive.." she nuzzled him softly before licking his cheek. "How in the world did you find me..?" she asked. Tei smiled, before looking at Alakai. "Mother, this is Alakai. He is now my little brother, and he helped me find you.." Tei explained softly.

Tei's mother looked to Alakai before smiling. "Thank you, my boy." she said with a few tears streaming down her face. "For helping my son return to me.." she said softly. Tei smiled saying, "Mother, Alakai is a part of our family now." Looking to Alakai then, Tei's mother smiled. "I see. Welcome to the family, my son." she said, before walking over to Alakai and giving him a small lick on the cheek.
Alakai smiled and came closer sitting in front of tei's mother, well he should say their mother."You are very welcome, mother." He said that last word with heart behind it. He gratefully accepted her lick, and licked her cheek in thanks in return." So, are you alright to stand on your own feet? And would you like me to get you anything to eat?" he asked, smiling at her. He was glad that they had found his mother, and that she was alright. But didn't he say that he had brothers and sisters?" Hey uh tei? Didn't you say that you had a brother and a sister?"
Image Image
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 27-02-2009 03:33

" So, are you alright to stand on your own feet? And would you like me to get you anything to eat?"

Tei's mother, Chi shook her head softly. "Don't worry dear, I'm all right. I may not be as young as I was back then, but I can stand very well, thank you." she smiled greatly before turning to Tei who spoke. "We will assist you in any way mother.. And first, we will get you something to eat. After all, I do not know how long you've been out here.. It could've been hours before we found you. I don't want to take the chance." he said.

Chi chuckled softly. "You haven't changed one bit." she said.

Hey uh tei? Didn't you say that you had a brother and a sister?"

Tei nodded. "Mother.. where are Gi and Chu..? Did they go off in search of a hunt for you?" Tei asked. Chi shook her head sadly. "I do not know where your siblings are, Tei.. We all got separated quite some time ago." Chi said sadly. Tei shook his head in dismay. "Shall we go search for them until you are well, mother?" Tei asked. Chi nodded. "That would be the right thing to do. All right boys," Chi said softly. "Let's go get us something to eat." she smiled, but Tei held a paw in front of her. "Hold on mother.. Alakai and I shall go find you some food." he smiled. Chi rolled her eyes softly and seemed to huff. "If you insist dear.. be careful. I'll be waiting here." she said rather sulkily, but did as was told. After all, Tei was very caring so she could never win a fight against him anyways. Verbally, mainly of course.
ImageImage

alakai
Beta

Post by alakai » 27-02-2009 23:39

Tei nodded. "Mother.. where are Gi and Chu..? Did they go off in search of a hunt for you?" Tei asked. Chi shook her head sadly. "I do not know where your siblings are, Tei.. We all got separated quite some time ago." Chi said sadly. Tei shook his head in dismay. "Shall we go search for them until you are well, mother?" Tei asked. Chi nodded. "That would be the right thing to do. All right boys," Chi said softly. "Let's go get us something to eat." she smiled, but Tei held a paw in front of her. "Hold on mother.. Alakai and I shall go find you some food." he smiled. Chi rolled her eyes softly and seemed to huff. "If you insist dear.. be careful. I'll be waiting here." she said rather sulkily, but did as was told. After all, Tei was very caring so she could never win a fight against him anyways. Verbally, mainly of course.
"Yes. We will bring you back something nice and juicy!" He chuckled smiling warmly at her. He looked over at tei then," Well ya ready to head out?" he said, almost laughing. He was getting quite hungry himself, he could eat a whole deer himself!!! He walked walked up to chi, and gently licked her on the cheek." We'll be back soon 'mother'." He said, lovingly. He turned his attention back towards tei and shoulder slammed him playfully." C'mon 'big' brother, lets go and get something already! I'm starving!" He chuckled as he started to trot off. Looking back only once to see if he was following.
Image Image
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 27-02-2009 23:45

C'mon 'big' brother, lets go and get something already! I'm starving!"

Tei smiled, nodding his head. He looked back to his mother and nodded to her then as well. "We'll return shortly." he then went to Alakai's side. As they walked, Tei said, "A nice, plump doe should suffice. But where can we find one.." Tei paused. This area was new to him. He'd never really found his way by going in this direction before, it was all because of the scent. He looked to Alakai then.

"If you spot any dear, let me know. We'll get them together and bring them down so we can hurry back to Mother. I know I may sound like a wolf off his rocker, but I worry about her. She's right, about not being as young as she used to be, but she is getting on in years.." he said with a small sigh. "And then, when she is ready and healthy enough, we shall search for our siblings as well. they can'tive gone too far."
ImageImage

alakai
Beta

Post by alakai » 28-02-2009 00:50

"If you spot any deer, let me know. We'll get them together and bring them down so we can hurry back to Mother. I know I may sound like a wolf off his rocker, but I worry about her. She's right, about not being as young as she used to be, but she is getting on in years.." he said with a small sigh. "And then, when she is ready and healthy enough, we shall search for our siblings as well. they can't've gone too far."
"K, will do." He said as he raised his maw towards the sky. He started to sniff for any scents that may linger by, catching his attention. They continued to walk along, keeping their eyes and ears perked at attention ready for anything to cross their path. Alakai stopped, hearing a noise off to his left."Hey, I think I heard something..." He whispered in tei's ear, indicating off to his left with the tilt of his head. He slowly turned his gaze in the direction of the sound, and saw the doe, walking away from them, unsuspecting of their presence." Look, there's one." he whispered again, nudging him with a paw. He slowly started to follow it, but staying far enough behind, as to not to spook it. He stopped as soon as it did, and watched it as it started to graze upon the grass, back turned towards him. He waited for tei to come up next to him before he made another move.
Image Image
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 28-02-2009 01:01

The sudden noise to the left made Tei turn, before nodding to Alakai and grinned. He slinkered onto his belly before approaching where Alakai was. It was better on belly than on all fours, to not cause suspicion. He waited for the doe to move on a bit more out of ears reach saying to Alakai, "I'll go on ahead.. and surround it." he mentioned. "I'll give the signal, .. which will be the rustling of the bush where I go, and we'll jump at it. That way, if it goes my way it'l run towards your way again, and we'll grab it." he smiled kindly, before he started creeping over to the opposite way.

He had never really hunted with a partner before. It was only when he was teaching his brother how to hunt. His sister stayed with their mother and learned of the motherly ways of being a woman. Plus, it was quality mother daughter bonding time. When he got to the other side, he stared as the doe grazed. He waited for the right moment... and when the bush rattled he shouted, "NOW!" and leapt foward with teeth out and claws outstrethced. The deer instantly got up on twos before dashing towards Alakai's way. "Grab it, Alakai!" Tei called as he still chased the doe his way.
ImageImage

alakai
Beta

Post by alakai » 28-02-2009 01:48

He had never really hunted with a partner before. It was only when he was teaching his brother how to hunt. His sister stayed with their mother and learned of the motherly ways of being a woman. Plus, it was quality mother daughter bonding time. When he got to the other side, he stared as the doe grazed. He waited for the right moment... and when the bush rattled he shouted, "NOW!" and leapt forward with teeth out and claws out stretched. The deer instantly got up on twos before dashing towards Alakai's way.
He lay there, waiting for tei's single, his feet were twitching, just waiting to lunge towards that delicious looking doe. He heard the bush rattle and he sprung to his feet, racing towards the doe. "Grab it, Alakai!" Tei called as he still chased the doe his way. He heard tei call, and started rushing towards the doe. At the last possible moment, he leaped, slamming against the doe, sinking his teeth into the soft flesh of its neck. He slammed it towards the ground, trying to keep it pinned, it thrashing around, trying to get free. He held tightly, keeping his grip until tei could get to him to finish the deer off. He sensed that tei was nearby, but firmly held his grip, holding tightly.
Image Image
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 28-02-2009 02:00

Tei, seeing that Alakai had pinned the poor doe, grabbed it by the neck before a crunching crackle sound came into ear. Releasing the poor doe, Tei cracked his own neck a bit and rolled his shoulders. "Good job." he mentioned with a smile. "You have a good grip, Alakai." he added with a proud look on his face. Tei was both a brother, but also a father figure. Right now, he felt that Alakai was both of his kin as brother, and as son, even if they were off by just one year. It was just how Tei was.

"Now then," Tei said, placing the doe on his back. "Let's head back to mother. I'm sure she is waiting." with that, he began to set off, waiting for Alakai to follow. It would be with mother that they would have a nice, family meal... Something Tei had not had for a long time..
ImageImage

alakai
Beta

Post by alakai » 28-02-2009 02:23

Tei, seeing that Alakai had pinned the poor doe, grabbed it by the neck before a crunching crackle sound came into ear. Releasing the poor doe, Tei cracked his own neck a bit and rolled his shoulders. "Good job." he mentioned with a smile. "You have a good grip, Alakai." he added with a proud look on his face. Tei was both a brother, but also a father figure. Right now, he felt that Alakai was both of his kin as brother, and as son, even if they were off by just one year. It was just how Tei was.

"Now then," Tei said, placing the doe on his back. "Let's head back to mother. I'm sure she is waiting." with that, he began to set off, waiting for Alakai to follow. It would be with mother that they would have a nice, family meal... Something Tei had not had for a long time..
He looked up at tei with the biggest of smiles on his face." Thank you Tei!" He said, appreciating at his compliment. He helped tei put the doe on his back, and together they trotted off back towards their mother." And yes, after mother is better, we will go in search of our brother and sister." He really liked the thought of having a good family meal, he hadn't experienced one since his parents were killed. They soon returned, with large grins on their faces. He trotted up to chi and licked her cheek before speaking." Look what we brought back for you mother!" he said excitedly." I brought it down all by myself!" he continued, a large grin on his face.
Image Image