Brotherhood means Everything ((prp w/alakai))

The impressive tropical rainforest of Hekaya, with its amazing waterfalls. Chelewa offers many sheltered places to hide and enough water to live there all year round.
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 25-02-2009 02:10

Reaching the lake that alakai led him to, Tei was greatful to run into a wolf like this. Such a caring lad, he would go far. And his personality was simply bubbly and bright. Very rare to come by when he'd been near the area where his family lived. The neighbors weren't so thrilling and such like Alakai was.

When coming to the lake's surface, Tei took in a small breath before he plunged into the water's depths. His fur already felt cleansed as he rose to the surface, before swimming around. His joints all fell into place it seemed as his legs started to beat the water powerfully.

"Wow, this is all very interesting! He chuckled as he sat on his haunches.I bet it was really difficult to tell your siblings apart!"

Tei chuckled as he swam in the lake. "I got used to it due to the different marks on the eyes." he said. "I had to help my father recall who was who sometimes though. I swear, he was more senile than I was!" Tei said before he came out of the lake, shaking off his fur. "Ah, that's much better. Thank you." Tei mentioned as he gave a few licks to his legs and chest fur. "What brings you to the forest, out of curiousity, Alakai?" Tei asked then, before feeling a light wind go by his fur, acting like a hair dryer for him at the moment.
ImageImage

alakai
Beta

Post by alakai » 25-02-2009 02:24

Tei chuckled as he swam in the lake. "I got used to it due to the different marks on the eyes." he said. "I had to help my father recall who was who sometimes though. I swear, he was more senile than I was!" Tei said before he came out of the lake, shaking off his fur. "Ah, that's much better. Thank you." Tei mentioned as he gave a few licks to his legs and chest fur. "What brings you to the forest, out of curiosity, Alakai?" Tei asked then, before feeling a light wind go by his fur, acting like a hair dryer for him at the moment.

"I think I would go insane!" He chuckled, watching as tei swam around in the lake, cleaning himself off."You know tei, you are one funny guy. And I'm glad we ran into each other." He said as a light wind began to blow."Well, I don't really know what brings me here, adventure I guess." he said, pondering more from what tei said."Before I met you, I was just going blindly in no direction at all." saying as he raised an eyebrow."Ever since I ran into you, I had something to do." He said, chuckling.
Image Image
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 25-02-2009 02:34

You know tei, you are one funny guy. And I'm glad we ran into each other."

Tei smiled. "You think I'm humorous?" Tei asked. He found himself more stern, calm, collected, and.. mature. He could hardly believe he was actually humorous. Unless he merely figured that with maturity came all the responsibility, leaving all of the cute and hearty moods behind him. He figured now that he realized it, being funny could be included, even in small little portions. Smiling, Tei said, "That's the first time I've ever heard anyone call me a funny guy."

"Before I met you, I was just going blindly in no direction at all." saying as he raised an eyebrow."Ever since I ran into you, I had something to do." He said, chuckling.

Tei half felt then that Alakai simply wished to help Tei as just for something that Alakai could do. He shrugged it away though, knowing that thinking like that would just be rash and blind. Alakai was a nice boy, he wouldn't do something like that to Tei just for being used; the purpose of finding his family was what alakai wanted to do.. not just so that he had something to do.

"I'm glad we ran into eachother, as well." Tei said. "My heart is at ease knowing that I have a trusting companion now. Two heads are better than one, as they say." he mentioned then.
ImageImage

alakai
Beta

Post by alakai » 26-02-2009 22:40

Tei half felt then that Alakai simply wished to help Tei as just for something that Alakai could do. He shrugged it away though, knowing that thinking like that would just be rash and blind. Alakai was a nice boy, he wouldn't do something like that to Tei just for being used; the purpose of finding his family was what alakai wanted to do.. not just so that he had something to do.

"I'm glad we ran into each other, as well." Tei said. "My heart is at ease knowing that I have a trusting companion now. Two heads are better than one, as they say." he mentioned then.
"So, did you enjoy your bath?" He said chuckling. He could use one himself, but not right now."So, are you ready to continue?" He asked as he shook his pelt and stood up, wagging his tail slowly."Hey, if you don't mind, um, if we do find your find your family, may I possibly become part of it?" He started, surprised at himself at what he just said. Cause truth was, he had no family to go back to, and that was the main reason for him wandering aimlessly about this forest."Remember when I said that I had no idea as to where I was going? It was because I had fled from my home." he said, sitting again, and started to tell the story."My parents and siblings were killed by a rogue group of tigers while I was out on the hunt. When I returned, there was blood everywhere, my family laying in the middle of it." Tears started to roll down his cheeks as he remembered that fateful day. He looked tearfully up into tei's eyes and then looked away."That's why I wanted to help you find yours, cause I don't want to see you lose your family like I did." He said, looking back at him
Image Image
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 26-02-2009 23:02

Tei smiled. "Yes, yes I did enjoy it. It was very refreshing thank you." he mentioned with a grin. And again once more he was hit with multiple questions. He smiled though. This kid was full of them, but hey, it was how young ones learned was it not? He was suprised though, the question dawned on him when Alakai had asked to be a part of the family. Tei nodded his head. "I'm sure you can. We would love to have another member." he smiled. "You'll fit in just fine!" he added. But he was quiet then when Alakai had explained that he'd run away from home.. to return finding his family slaughtered... and worst of all, Alakai did not know what exactly had done so.

His heart bled for the boy, and he smiled rather widely. "Thank you, alakai." he said softly. He walked over to the wolf and placed a paw on Alakai's shoulder. "From now on, you shall be my little brother." he smiled. "And now you and I shall search for our family." he added then, before he moved on, waiting for Alakai to follow.
ImageImage

alakai
Beta

Post by alakai » 26-02-2009 23:28

"I'm sure you can. We would love to have another member." he smiled. "You'll fit in just fine!" he added. But he was quiet then when Alakai had explained that he'd run away from home.. to return finding his family slaughtered... and worst of all, Alakai did not know what exactly had done so.

His heart bled for the boy, and he smiled rather widely. "Thank you, alakai." he said softly. He walked over to the wolf and placed a paw on Alakai's shoulder. "From now on, you shall be my little brother." he smiled. "And now you and I shall search for our family." he added then, before he moved on, waiting for Alakai to follow.
"Thank you, tei." he said, smiling widely."I've always been looked up to as an older brother, now I get to see what its like to be a little brother!" he chuckled, giving him a wink. He followed behind tei as they continued walking, in search of their family. A small wind began to blow and a strange scent crossed under his nose."Hey, I smell something. It kinda smells like you, but different. Do you smell it too?" He asked trotting up next to him.
Image Image
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 26-02-2009 23:44

"I've always been looked up to as an older brother, now I get to see what its like to be a little brother!"

Tei chuckled. "You'll be spoiled rotten, for sure." Tei mentioned as they walked on. It seemed like hours though that they had been walking... but suddenly, things began to change for the better.

Hey, I smell something. It kinda smells like you, but different. Do you smell it too?"

Tei rose his maw and sniffed. Indeed, there was a scent that lingered in the air that smelled like his own.. but something else to it. Heart pounding, Tei started to run. "Yes, I recognize it, hurry!" he said as he ran. His heart leaped as he continued running, holding his breath as the scent got stronger. Could it be? His family? And.. were they here? He arrived at the scene, and saw nothing around him. Lifting his maw, he sniffed. He could smell them.. and yet.. Then suddenly, his paw landed in something rather soft. He looked down before he found a tuft of fur. He gave it a sniff before raising his head.

"Alakai," Tei called. "This fur.." He waited for Alakai to get there. When Alakai had, Tei said, "This fur.. it belongs to my mother." For Tei, a small curl of a smile suddenly started to appear. There was hope. Thank moon.. there was hope.
ImageImage

alakai
Beta

Post by alakai » 27-02-2009 00:48

Tei rose his maw and sniffed. Indeed, there was a scent that lingered in the air that smelled like his own.. but something else to it. Heart pounding, Tei started to run. "Yes, I recognize it, hurry!" he said as he ran. His heart leaped as he continued running, holding his breath as the scent got stronger. Could it be? His family? And.. were they here? He arrived at the scene, and saw nothing around him. Lifting his maw, he sniffed. He could smell them.. and yet.. Then suddenly, his paw landed in something rather soft. He looked down before he found a tuft of fur. He gave it a sniff before raising his head.

"Alakai," Tei called. "This fur.." He waited for Alakai to get there. When Alakai had, Tei said, "This fur.. it belongs to my mother." For Tei, a small curl of a smile suddenly started to appear. There was hope. Thank moon.. there was hope.
"Ya?" he asked trotting over. When he said that he had found fur that belonged to his mother, his heart started to beat faster. Could they possibly be near? He thought starting to look around."Do you think that they might be somewhere nearby?" he said, looking at him hopefully. If it was indeed true that they were nearby, he would have a new home, and a new family."C'mon, lets see if we can catch their scent!" He said excitedly.
Image Image
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 27-02-2009 01:02

Tei smiled with excitement of his own. "Yes, of course! Let's move!" And so tehy moved on. But the scent... even as strong as it was was long. They found themselves running for a while, following the same scent.. until finally, they came upon a small figure lying on the ground. "Mother.." Tei breathed out. He rushed to the figure before nudging her softly. Her eyes were closed, but she didn't look harmed.. just, peaceful. "Mother..?" he asked. He hoped she wasn't.. He held his breath, but suddenly, he saw eyelids flutter open, before a weary name came from her mouth. "...Tei..?" "Oh.. Mother.." and then, Tei instantly rubbed his head against hers, as tears started rolling down his face.
ImageImage

alakai
Beta

Post by alakai » 27-02-2009 01:33

Tei smiled with excitement of his own. "Yes, of course! Let's move!" And so they moved on. But the scent... even as strong as it was was long. They found themselves running for a while, following the same scent.. until finally, they came upon a small figure lying on the ground. "Mother.." Tei breathed out. He rushed to the figure before nudging her softly. Her eyes were closed, but she didn't look harmed.. just, peaceful. "Mother..?" he asked. He hoped she wasn't.. He held his breath, but suddenly, he saw eyelids flutter open, before a weary name came from her mouth. "...Tei..?" "Oh.. Mother.." and then, Tei instantly rubbed his head against hers, as tears started rolling down his face.
Alakai sprinted after him, panting. He suddenly stopped when he saw a figure lying on the ground, not two wolflengths away from them. He saw tei run over to the form, and realized that the scent coming off of the wolf, matched what he smelled earlier. His eyes widened, and rushed over and stood next to tei." Is she alright?" he asked worried. He looked her up and down, but didn't find any thing wrong with her. No cuts, bruises, blood, anything. It's almost like she just gave up. But he was glad that she opened her eyes to hearing tei's words. She looked more beautiful in person than what he imagined. He knew that he would fit in just fine." Hey there, my name is alakai, I'm a friend of tei here. Are you ok?" He asked calmly, smiling warmly.
Image Image