Brotherhood means Everything ((prp w/alakai))

The impressive tropical rainforest of Hekaya, with its amazing waterfalls. Chelewa offers many sheltered places to hide and enough water to live there all year round.
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Brotherhood means Everything ((prp w/alakai))

Post by SilverWolf92 » 19-02-2009 01:59

He had wandered throughout the forest for hours, perhaps even more than he had ever thought in his life. Limping as he went, he cursed the day that he'd taken his backleg... but it was for his family. He would take back all that he would curse at later on, for now, he was on a mission. Panting hard, he ran throughout the landscape with eyes scanning the entire area.

He was in search of the family he had vowed to protect. Until recently, the brown colored wolf had been taken into 'captivity' by a human settlement. They treated him well, but he could never let his guard down. Sure, they seemed friendly, but if they were to backstab him, how would that fair? Scuffling as he went, he finally stopped for a breath of air before running once more.

His legs though were beginning to weaken, and his spirit as well as strength began to drain. It wasn't long before he finally lay down in a patched green area, panting as his lungs had started to give way. He closed his eyes, and dreamed.. He dreamed of seeing his mother, his sister and brother... And he seeked guidance, from his father.. He finally drifted into slumber then, his soul leaving the mortal world as reality was taken away off his shoulders. His mind swirled, and he finally, finally faded away into his dreams..
ImageImage

alakai
Beta

Post by alakai » 21-02-2009 02:40

His legs though were beginning to weaken, and his spirit as well as strength began to drain. It wasn't long before he finally lay down in a patched green area, panting as his lungs had started to give way. He closed his eyes, and dreamed.. He dreamed of seeing his mother, his sister and brother... And he seeked guidance, from his father.. He finally drifted into slumber then, his soul leaving the mortal world as reality was taken away off his shoulders. His mind swirled, and he finally, finally faded away into his dreams..
The blue and white toned male walked along the path enjoying the day. He was just minding his own business until he noticed a wolf laying on the ground nearby. He made his way over and looked over the wolf. He wondered if he or she might be dead, but he noticed the slightest of movements of the lungs, moving their chest up and down. He walked back and sat in front of the sleeping wolf and spoke." Um, are you ok?" asking, nudging the wolf's still form slightly. He didn't want to intrude, but he just wanted to make sure this wolf was alright, and then he would be on his way. As he waited for the wolf to respond, he decided to go and get a quick drink from the creek. He trotted over and dipped his head down, lapping up the cool water. The cool water sent shivers down his spine, and so he shook himself, trying to get the prickly feeling out of his body.After he was done quenching his thirst, he trotted back over to where the wolf lay and sat down, as he awaited the wolf to wake up...hope it didn't take too long. He had other things to do!
Image Image
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 21-02-2009 04:31

The words were sluggish, of whatever spoke to the brown wolf at that time. But it was what brought him back into reality, at least. Giving the other soul enough time to get a small drink of water and back, the brown wolf opened his eyes weakly before arising to his paws, shaking as he went. "Who.. Who might you be?" he asked. His voice was low, deep; baritone. He shook his matted fur before looking at the figure before him.

Vision cleared and he saw another wolf stood before him. A bit slimmer, possibly a bit smaller but with remarkable blue featuers around his body while the original fur color was a simple white. Intriguing, he'd never seen a wolf with that kind of pattern... or looks before. Shaking his head softly, he put a paw to his temples before looking at the wolf. "Thank you," he mentioned, even though the wolf would probably be wondering why this brown one was thanking him. "You brought me back into reality." he mentioned. "I might have slept more than just a few hours if you hadn't come around." he said with a small bow then. "I owe you my life. I am forever in your debt." he said then with a rather most serious look upon his face.
ImageImage

alakai
Beta

Post by alakai » 21-02-2009 05:06

"The names alakai." He said as he watched the male slowly rise to his feet." May I ask your name in return? He asked curiously." And, thank you for what?" But his question was answered right after." Oh, well your welcome then?" And the fact that this wolf was now in his debt was kinda unnerving, but he'll learn to get over it. He continued to look at the brown male in front of him curiously. The main thing that was floating around in his mind was how did this wolf come to get in this predicament?" Now, if you don't mind me asking, how did you end up in the state your in now?" Lifting an eyebrow.
Image Image
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 21-02-2009 05:11

"My name is Tei." Tei introduced himself giving a small puffing pant before settling. "I am .. well, how should I put this solely... I live by my name, I work hard and strive for it. 'Brotherhood'." he told Alakai. "I am honored to meet you, Alakai." Tei said then with another short bow. When asked about how he had gotten to the state he was in, Tei said softly, "I was recently returned to the wild by human hands... they brought me to a clinic of some sort and tried helping me." He turned around a bit, his backleg had no paw. "I was in a hunter's trap, and to continue my life work by protecting my family I sacrificed my paw.. But the blood was massive, and apparently my strength was draining. I was found... but taken away from my home for far too long." Tei added.

To clear things up, Tei said, "I was trying to find my family.. but I have not had the best of luck.." Tei sighed. "I can only hope they've moved on... and lived a good life without the need of my services to them..." Tei said quietly then. He prayed his family survived and lived a good life together... instead of seeing that somehow they could possibly be dead.. and if that happened, it would all be his fault.
ImageImage

alakai
Beta

Post by alakai » 21-02-2009 05:22

Alakai listened to his story, listening to everything he had to say. After he was finished speaking, all he could say was,"wow." At the moment he couldn't really say anything else." I'm sorry this all happened to you Tei." He said stepping a little closer and sitting down once more." If it makes you feel a little better, I can assist you in finding your family? In case you still wish to look for them?" He asked not sure in what Tei wanted to do. He didn't want to imagine that tei's family could be dead, and that he sacrificed his life for nothing. The very thought made him start to think of his family, of how they were ruthlessly murdered by a trio of rogue sabers. He shook the thought from his mind." C'mon, lets go and find your family. I'll stick by your side no matter what happens." He said, as a smile began to form on his maw.
Image Image
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 21-02-2009 05:31

Tei, when hearing of the offer suddenly found hope as his heart leapt. "Oh, yes... I believe I shall look for them until I breathe my last breath if I have to.." Tei said softly with a smile. "But. Alakai.." he paused. "Are you so willing to join me in that quest..? If it may take forever..? I don't want to be a burden on you, as you of course probably have your own life to live." He wasn't sure if Alakai was younger than Tei, being the age of four now... but if that were so he would want Alakai to live a good life without Tei standing in the way.

"C'mon, lets go and find your family. I'll stick by your side no matter what happens."

Tei smiled. "I'm.. I'm speechless for words.. Thank you, Alakai. My friend, .." Tei paused. "And I will do the same, I shall stick by your side as well until the last breath leaves my body." he said with a smile. Although... Considering Tei had searched the whole area.. his family probably had moved on... But where? Perhaps another part of the vast forest? Another area? How long would it take... how long would it be..? Would Tei find his family? He did not know.. but with Alakai now by his side, he felt like he could accomplish much, even though the encounter was just by.. perhaps, accidental fate. Whatever it was, Tei was glad it had happened. He now had much more confidence, and faith. With his belief strengthened, he could move on and cover much ground.. With that set in mind, Tei smiled before getting up. "Well then, shall we head off this way? I know these lands like the back of my head.. and my family has not shown. They might be in another area of this vast land. I say we should get as much covered until evening." Tei mentioned with a small smile before he started to walk away, waiting for alakai to join him.
ImageImage

alakai
Beta

Post by alakai » 22-02-2009 02:43

Tei, when hearing of the offer suddenly found hope as his heart leapt. "Oh, yes... I believe I shall look for them until I breathe my last breath if I have to.." Tei said softly with a smile. "But. Alakai.." he paused. "Are you so willing to join me in that quest..? If it may take forever..? I don't want to be a burden on you, as you of course probably have your own life to live." He wasn't sure if Alakai was younger than Tei, being the age of four now... but if that were so he would want Alakai to live a good life without Tei standing in the way.
"Well, thats good to hear!" He said chuckling, giving a warm smile. Of course he would stick with him until he found his family, even if it meant putting his own life on hold." Well, it's alright tei, I don't mind at all. And if all comes to worse, we'll just find us some gals along the way!" he said laughing, almost uncontrollably. And by the looks of it, tei looked a little bit older than him, him only being three, but still good looken!" Like I said before, I'm with ya till the end good buddy." giving a wink, then a large grin.
Tei smiled. "I'm.. I'm speechless for words.. Thank you, Alakai. My friend, .." Tei paused. "And I will do the same, I shall stick by your side as well until the last breath leaves my body." he said with a smile. Although... Considering Tei had searched the whole area.. his family probably had moved on... But where? Perhaps another part of the vast forest? Another area? How long would it take... how long would it be..? Would Tei find his family? He did not know.. but with Alakai now by his side, he felt like he could accomplish much, even though the encounter was just by.. perhaps, accidental fate. Whatever it was, Tei was glad it had happened. He now had much more confidence, and faith. With his belief strengthened, he could move on and cover much ground.. With that set in mind, Tei smiled before getting up. "Well then, shall we head off this way? I know these lands like the back of my head.. and my family has not shown. They might be in another area of this vast land. I say we should get as much covered until evening." Tei mentioned with a small smile before he started to walk away, waiting for alakai to join him.
"Lead the way tei. Unfortunately I"m still fairly new to this forest still." He said ashamed. But the fact that, now with two of them, they could cover twice the ground." So where do you think they went? Were you guys thinking of going anywhere before you were captured?" He asked, trying not to indulge too much on his privacy." If it helps anymore, could you possibly tell me what your family is like? And what they look like? If you don't mind me asking these personal questions." He said as he continued to follow him deeper into the forest. He knew that the more he knew of tei's family, the better chance he had of helping him find them.
Image Image
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 22-02-2009 04:46

"Well, thats good to hear!...it's alright tei, I don't mind at all. And if all comes to worse, we'll just find us some gals along the way! Like I said before, I'm with ya till the end good buddy."

Tei chuckled. He was half thrilled hearing Alakai exclaiming that if push came to shove, they would find themselves mates. He laughed saying, "I doubt I will be able to find someone at my age by now." Tei said. He was indeed older than Alakai, by a year, but that made all the difference. Plus, he looked a bit mongreled up. He would need to find a lake soon to clean off. He had scars, more across his right side than his left, and the whole torn ear plus no right backpaw didn't really leave a good impression at all.

Still, he was glad that Alakai considered that he could possibly find a mate one day... Ah, wouldn't that be something... Still, he was dedicated to his family. It pained him to say it, but if it came to a mate and family.. he would go with family.

"Lead the way tei. Unfortunately I"m still fairly new to this forest still.. where do you think they went? Were you guys thinking of going anywhere before you were captured?"

Tei shook his head. "I really don't know where they could have gone to. Anywhere... We weren't thinking of moving at all, we were happy where we were. I was captured unexpectedly... I must have worried mother sick.." Tei said softly then. "They probably tried to wait for me, but being here could have pained them so they possibly moved on. But I just do not know where..." Tei added then. "If you don't mind though, I'd like to get a small bath first. A nice lake or river should do me well wouldn't you say?" Tei said with a smile then.

As they started to walk along, Alakai then asked, "If it helps anymore, could you possibly tell me what your family is like? And what they look like? If you don't mind me asking these personal questions."

Tei chuckled. "Not at all son." Tei mentioned. "My family consisted of myself, my mother, my sister and brother, and my father. But my father died when I was at a young age, so I became the wolf of the family." Tei sad, so to speak. "I got my father's dark colors on my legs and maw," he mentioned. "My father was a dark colored wolf. My mother was a simple brown, my main fur color to be exact." Tei added. "My sister and brother were twins, they had the colored tipped ears, and a rather nice lined pattern from their foreheads straight to their tails." Tei said.

Tei laughed then saying, "The only way you could ever tell them apart was a mark. My sister had one below her left eye, while my brother his right." Tei said. "Basically, we are a brown colored family." Tei chuckled then.
ImageImage

alakai
Beta

Post by alakai » 25-02-2009 01:55

Tei chuckled. He was half thrilled hearing Alakai exclaiming that if push came to shove, they would find themselves mates. He laughed saying, "I doubt I will be able to find someone at my age by now." Tei said. He was indeed older than Alakai, by a year, but that made all the difference. Plus, he looked a bit mongreled up. He would need to find a lake soon to clean off. He had scars, more across his right side than his left, and the whole torn ear plus no right backpaw didn't really leave a good impression at all.
"Oh I'm sure you can find someone! If you don't, I'll find someone for you!" He chuckled, as he trotted next to tei."Heck, if you want to impress the ladies at ALL, you gotta get cleaned up first!" He laughed softly. He did happen to know where a lake was, so he took the lead."C'mon this way, I DO happen to know where a lake is." he said as he changed direction slightly. They made their way through the underbrush, not making a sound on the soft ground beneath them. After about ten minutes, the finally reached the lake."Well, here we are!" He said as he made his way over to get a drink. As the cool water traveled down his throat, it made him shiver all over.
Tei chuckled. "Not at all son." Tei mentioned. "My family consisted of myself, my mother, my sister and brother, and my father. But my father died when I was at a young age, so I became the wolf of the family." Tei sad, so to speak. "I got my father's dark colors on my legs and maw," he mentioned. "My father was a dark colored wolf. My mother was a simple brown, my main fur color to be exact." Tei added. "My sister and brother were twins, they had the colored tipped ears, and a rather nice lined pattern from their foreheads straight to their tails." Tei said.
"Wow, this is all very interesting! He chuckled as he sat on his haunches.I bet it was really difficult to tell your siblings apart!" He began to laugh, not being able to hold it in.
Image Image