Can't stop this thing we've started... [Open]

The impressive tropical rainforest of Hekaya, with its amazing waterfalls. Chelewa offers many sheltered places to hide and enough water to live there all year round.
toki333
Warrior

Can't stop this thing we've started... [Open]

Post by toki333 » 20-02-2010 09:35

A pair of wolves moved through the trees, the sticky moisture clinging to their pelts. The male was panicking slightly, and every so often pestered his mate if she was ok, which she'd hastily snap back; "just fine, ok?"

The female closed her eyes as she walked, listening to the soft humming of insects, the calls of exotic birds...

They were in search of a new home, somewhere to settle down and start a family. The female was pregnant, and the strain on her was pretty obvious. Her mate licked her face.
"Anything you need," he assured her. "Tell me, and I'll get it for you, ok?"

The female sighed and sat down, hanging her head.
"A rest would be nice..." she breathed and licked her lips nervously.
"A rest?" The male whipped around when she spoke and perked his ears. "...of course."

He sat down beside her and she rested her head on his chest. The male nuzzled her affectionately.
"Maybe coming into this place was a bad idea," he sighed and the female looked up at him.
"Romano, stop fretting," she huffed.
The male wagged his tail and grinned apologetically. "Sorry, pulcino."
"Stop calling me a rooster, Italian freak," the female laughed.

The male smirked at her and backed away. "Oh yeah, pulcino? What's up? My Italian not perfect enough for you? Bring it!" He laughed and teased her with his tail.
The female stood up and shook her fur, then raised an eyebrow. As her mate tickled her nose with his tail she bit and he gave a short yelp and then chased her, though she soon stopped, exhausted.
"Aye...you win." She panted and lay down on her side.

Romano watched his mate, Aria, with concern. She was his only family now - who knew where his parents and their newest litter were? - and he vowed to himself to protect her, and his pups that were growing inside her.
But that was just him. Panicking, as usual. Nothing to protect her from, was there...?
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 26-02-2010 00:48

Nightster moved throw the tree tops over the many branches of the rain forest, his strong lean body moving effortely throw the trees. he was like a white ghost moving silently, almost glidding. a gift that most cats prosses.
He had been tracking two wolves for two days keeping a good distense from them, about a half a day behind them, but now he had desided to close the gap and do what ever his instince told im to do once he found them.

It didnt take him long, this was his elment this was were his breed of cat lived, he knew how to move and what was around him, and the trees gave him perfect cover. He made his way above them and stopped as they had, he knew they didnt no he was there yet, and he didnt make a sound, he didnt want to revel him self yet.
His wicked smile spread across his mew, he knew it, the female was pregant.

"Maybe coming into this place was a bad idea," he sighed and the female looked up at him.
"Romano, stop fretting," she huffed.
The male wagged his tail and grinned apologetically. "Sorry, pulcino."
"Stop calling me a rooster, Italian freak," the female laughed.

So the male was called romeo that was intresting, and he was not from these lands, he spoke another toung interly.

"Aye...you win." She panted and lay down on her side.

Nightster blood raced, this was going to be fun.
he laughed his creepy cackle to tell them he was there, but he didnt show him self quite yet.

"Romeo, Romeo, where for art thou Romeo?", Nightster said in a girls voice that was acerly very convinsing, he was a good acter and voice acter to, he used it a lot to lor his vitims in in a sense.
He laughed again a high cackle (imagon jokers from the dark knight).

he crawled slowly out of the thick leves and onto a branch that was out in the open. His coat was prue white with his jet black strips made a shocking comtrast and really was on show, he was well groomed. his face had his smile on it, but if that didnt so his insanity, his eyes did. they were very intens like he was trying to bern a hole in to the things he was looking at, but his eyes were not wide or any thing like that, it was rather scery to look at.

He layed down on the branch safe up in the tree and looked down at them crossing his front paws and his tail hanged over the side, but insted of the tip just flicking like most cats, it rithed like a snake, all the way down its lenth, as if it was a wip.

"i see you ecspecting, well im happy for you i really am, the last female i met that was exspecting, she was in a ton of pain and i helped her out, she was scered of me at first but after i spoke to her she relaxsed", he said with his exsited smile.

"are...are you ok, dont worry im not going to hurt you i want to help", he said putting on what sounded like a 100% genrly worried voice. He laughed again.
"well she let me help her, and im happy to say", he said wile lifting one of his large paws to his eye leve and showed off one of his deadly claws.

"that the pups servived a ruff birth, but sadly she didnt, you see it was all going rather wrong for her and the only oppsion was well, to take the pups out another way, it was a hard choice, but one i did, for the sake of the pups, serserians are so much easyer to you no", he said looking back down at the wolves before looking at his own claw again.

"and before you go on about the pups, i took them to a faimly of wolves who had just had a litter and they were happy to look after them, i tell you", he said now looking at the wolves again, his smile turning sinister.
this time letting all his claws out on full show.
"real mothers are so over rated".
live fast, die young in a nice pair of shorts.
plz for give my spelling Image
umm you all rock :D
toki333
Warrior

Post by toki333 » 27-02-2010 18:22

Nightster moved throw the tree tops over the many branches of the rain forest, his strong lean body moving effortely throw the trees. he was like a white ghost moving silently, almost glidding. a gift that most cats prosses.
He had been tracking two wolves for two days keeping a good distense from them, about a half a day behind them, but now he had desided to close the gap and do what ever his instince told im to do once he found them.

It didnt take him long, this was his elment this was were his breed of cat lived, he knew how to move and what was around him, and the trees gave him perfect cover. He made his way above them and stopped as they had, he knew they didnt no he was there yet, and he didnt make a sound, he didnt want to revel him self yet.
His wicked smile spread across his mew, he knew it, the female was pregant.

Romano's hairs prickled, and Aria stood up and padded over to him, her head low with exhaustion. She licked his jaw lovingly.
"Ah...Romeo, could we get some sleep? We've hardly rested for a while now," she yawned.

Romano's ears twitched as she used his affectionate nickname - contrary considering he usually ran from females rather than (attempt) to charm them.

"You rest. I'll keep a look out," he narrowed his eyes suspiciously and glanced around the clearing. "I have a feeling we aint alone."

Aria nodded and curled up nearby, closing her eyes as she drifted off to sleep.

Nightster blood raced, this was going to be fun.
he laughed his creepy cackle to tell them he was there, but he didnt show him self quite yet.

"Romeo, Romeo, where for art thou Romeo?", Nightster said in a girls voice that was acerly very convinsing, he was a good acter and voice acter to, he used it a lot to lor his vitims in in a sense.
He laughed again a high cackle (imagon jokers from the dark knight).

he crawled slowly out of the thick leves and onto a branch that was out in the open. His coat was prue white with his jet black strips made a shocking comtrast and really was on show, he was well groomed. his face had his smile on it, but if that didnt so his insanity, his eyes did. they were very intens like he was trying to bern a hole in to the things he was looking at, but his eyes were not wide or any thing like that, it was rather scery to look at.
Suddenly there was a voice and the gentle snapping of twigs.
Romano whirled around to find the culprit, snarling to himself. He hoped his mate wouldn't wake from her slumber - now they had company, he didn't want her to panic.

The voice sounded feminine enough, but the owner was clearly male. A large panther stalked out onto the branches, a smirk playing on his face, and a glint in his eye that Romano didn't like the look of.

"Who are you?" He barked, his tail curling angrily and his fur standing on end.
"i see you ecspecting, well im happy for you i really am, the last female i met that was exspecting, she was in a ton of pain and i helped her out, she was scered of me at first but after i spoke to her she relaxsed", he said with his exsited smile.

"are...are you ok, dont worry im not going to hurt you i want to help", he said putting on what sounded like a 100% genrly worried voice. He laughed again.
"well she let me help her, and im happy to say", he said wile lifting one of his large paws to his eye leve and showed off one of his deadly claws.

"that the pups servived a ruff birth, but sadly she didnt, you see it was all going rather wrong for her and the only oppsion was well, to take the pups out another way, it was a hard choice, but one i did, for the sake of the pups, serserians are so much easyer to you no", he said looking back down at the wolves before looking at his own claw again.

"and before you go on about the pups, i took them to a faimly of wolves who had just had a litter and they were happy to look after them, i tell you", he said now looking at the wolves again, his smile turning sinister.
this time letting all his claws out on full show.
"real mothers are so over rated".
Romano growled furiously at his words. As if that wasn't enough to make him panic even more so!
"Me and my family are none of your business! Now, for the second and last time, who are you?" He tried to put on a brave face, but obviously his wasn't in a situation where he'd could easily crawl out without having to face any shit.

The male cat's claws were fully extended, and Romano instinctively backed up towards his mate, willing to protect her to the death if he had to.

Just then she stirred, slowly lifting her head to stare into the eyes of the big cat.
"R-Romano...?" She stammered under her breath and Romano glanced over his shoulder. Great, now she'd woken up.
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 28-02-2010 00:26

"Me and my family are none of your business! Now, for the second and last time, who are you?"

Nightrod sat up quickly looking shocked, one paw on his chest.
"my were are my manars, just walking in and blabing on", he said standing up on his branch.
"my name is Nightster,pains the game, and what might your reals names be", he said bowing deeply before laying back down again.
the cat completly ignored the wolfs show of anger and fear at his precens, and just kept his strange smile on his face. He saw him move back to protect his sleeping mate.

"my my, you have found a beautful mate there my friend, im not no wolf but i can see beauty when i see it and thats", he tail off to a wise.

Nights eyes lite up when he saw her stier and wake up.
"R-Romano...?" .
Are it was romano intresting, he thought.
when the male wolf glanced around to look at his mate,Nightster chocie that moment to pounce onto another branch, that was a little lower and stronger, he over did the jump so he was loud and messy just to add effect, making leaves and branches snap of the branch. He was still out of reach still.

"so what brings you to lover birds to my types, neck of the woods", he said now happy enuf the branch was strong enuf to move a little more, he rolled on his back letting his head dangle off the eage looking at them upside down.[/i]
toki333
Warrior

Post by toki333 » 03-03-2010 17:53

Nightrod sat up quickly looking shocked, one paw on his chest.
"my were are my manars, just walking in and blabing on", he said standing up on his branch.
"my name is Nightster,pains the game, and what might your reals names be", he said bowing deeply before laying back down again.
the cat completly ignored the wolfs show of anger and fear at his precens, and just kept his strange smile on his face. He saw him move back to protect his sleeping mate.

Romano snarled. He really didn't like the cat's attitude, nor his presence, but there wasn't much he could do about it.

"Well Nightser," Romano growled. "I'm Romano. And my mate is Aria...not that that's any of your business."

Aria stood up and shook her fur.
"Who is he, Romeo?" She whispered and Romano shrugged.

"my my, you have found a beautful mate there my friend, im not no wolf but i can see beauty when i see it and thats", he tail off to a wise.

when the male wolf glanced around to look at his mate,Nightster chocie that moment to pounce onto another branch, that was a little lower and stronger, he over did the jump so he was loud and messy just to add effect, making leaves and branches snap of the branch. He was still out of reach still.
Romano screwed up his nose. "Yes, she is pretty. And I love her. And you're never going to harm her, you'll have to go through me first!" He snarled.
Interesting words, Romano-boy, he thought to himself. All very well saying things, but you know he could easily get you out of the way if he wanted to touch a hair on her pretty head.

"so what brings you to lover birds to my types, neck of the woods", he said now happy enuf the branch was strong enuf to move a little more, he rolled on his back letting his head dangle off the eage looking at them upside down.
Romano growled again as he spoke.

"We were travelling, trying to find a suitable spot to have our litter in. We're expecting 4-6 pups, so somewhere fairly large and sheltered. Do you happen to know any decent spots?" Aria spoke up and Romano shot a glare at her. She tilted her head to the side.
No harm in asking, she thought to herself.
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 07-03-2010 00:11

"Well Nightser," Romano growled. "I'm Romano. And my mate is Aria...not that that's any of your business."

Nightster still on his back on the larger branch, his head dangerling over the eage so they were upside down.
"business business, business, i have none of that my friend, im not all that good at making money, and dont have much use for it my good wolf, so you have nothing to fear, im not here to sell", he said with a grin, his strange mind working in ways that the best anerlises couldnt figger out.

he still wasnt sure what he wanted to do with these to wolves, his instinces hadnt told him yet, but he was enjoying him self greatly.

"Who is he, Romeo?"
he fixed his crazed eyes on the female his teethy grin still on his face.
"my dear im Nightster the jaguar or panther which ever one you would profer to call me, iv been tracking you scent for some time, and thought today would be the right time to say hi", he said happerly.

"Yes, she is pretty. And I love her. And you're never going to harm her, you'll have to go through me first!"
Nightster didnt say any thing to that, his grin just widdend and his eyes lit up exsitedly, the overal effect of the reaction was creepy, cos it all happend in slow mostion and as one.
He giggled quitly.
"i wouldnt want to do that yet", he said half under his breath.

"We were travelling, trying to find a suitable spot to have our litter in. We're expecting 4-6 pups, so somewhere fairly large and sheltered. Do you happen to know any decent spots?"
He rolled off the eage of the branch, in a lazy way, and landed on his paws softly, the same smile still on his maw.

He look to the female.
"den shopping what fun that is, i no of a cuple nice appartments around here, and thats lovely that you are exspecting so many, wile you were asleep i was exsplaning to your mate here how i helped a female in laber", he said his eyes slowly creeping back to the male, he exstended each of his claws in turn, a darker look on his face. suddenly the dark look vanished and the claws went back in.

"theres a nice large den thats made from a fulled tree, all it needs is a little digging and it would be perfect for your selfs, house with a view, good naberos, and a good size front garden".