Breaking Dawn (PRP Moonpaw) ~DO NOT POST YET~

The impressive tropical rainforest of Hekaya, with its amazing waterfalls. Chelewa offers many sheltered places to hide and enough water to live there all year round.
alakai
Beta

Breaking Dawn (PRP Moonpaw) ~DO NOT POST YET~

Post by alakai » 23-07-2009 00:49

((This is an RP me and moonpaw has done with each other on another site. I'm sure most of you can guess which one. ~_^ I managed to copy the RP from the site and will be posting them here so we can continue our RP. Some of the info may need to be changed, which we do understand.))

~Moonpaw

Chilly air nipped Starfleet's face and ears as she gazed up at the fading moon. The stars that winked down on her, and the land of Nardir were also dimming, ebbing into the pale golden ribbons of creamy dawn light. At last, they disappeared, as their faint glittering vanished completely. Starfleet sighed deeply from where she sat outside of the den. Thundershock had left the den early to hunt a small buck he had seen earlier, all on his own. Normally, Starfleet would've loved to go with him, but now she wanted to be on her own. It had been days since she had last seen any wolves besides Thundershock. He didn't mind the desolate time because he was satisfied with her company alone.

However, Starfleet still felt a tug of incompleteness creep through her fur. Shaking herself to get rid of some of the cold she rose to her paws, stretching her stiff and cramped limbs from sitting so long. The last patches of white snow were now melting, and as she sniffed the air, instead of snow and heavy cloud moisture, she smelled the sharp taint of frost, and the cool breeze that ruffled her fur and made her narrow her eyes against the wind.

At last, the acute longing inside of her washed over. I will see who I meet up with today, she decided striding forward. She stalked into the forest, frost glinted on the rough bark on the trunks of the trees, and Starfleet yawned, feeling the leaves crackle beneath her paws, crisp with frost. It was almost spring, the thought delighted her, for spring WAS one of her favourite seasons, however, she wondered why it was still bitterly cold. Particularly, mornings were freezing, but in the day, the clouds usually blew away, leaving a calm, spring feel as faintly warm sunshine poured down onto Nardir.

Leafless branches brushed her fur as she wandered on aimlessly. Unexpectedly, her paws brought her to the edge of the lake, and she sniffed the air, testing the wind. After drinking in a long breath of the fresh, crisp morning air, she settled down at the lake side, watching idly as ducks floated in the freezing cold water. She leaned downward as wind sent ripples running across the lake's still surface, and studied her reflection. There was not much specialty about her. Her pale blue fringes shifted in the slight wind, so it half-covered on of her emerald green eyes. She was lithe and strong, but graceful as well, and a wolf that could run forever without tire. Stretching herself again, Starfleet lay down, her eyes fixed on the ever shimmering surface of the lake, gazing into her own eyes that reflected in the mirror like water.

Suddenly, there was a low rustle behind her. Starfleet sat up in alarm. Her ears twitched and she sniffed the air, but the wind blew away from her, not toward her."Who's there?" she demanded. Although hostility wasn't neccary in Nardir, she still didn't appriciate a wolf sneaking up on her.
Image Image
alakai
Beta

Post by alakai » 23-07-2009 00:50

~Alakai
Suddenly, there was a low rustle behind her. Starfleet sat up in alarm. Her ears twitched and she sniffed the air, but the wind blew away from her, not toward her. "Who's there?" she demanded. Although hostility wasn't necessary in Nardir, she still didn't appreciate a wolf sneaking up on her.
A white and blue tinted wolf walked along a well trodden path. He was walking through the forest, the crisp morning air rustling his fur. From the wind blowing towards him, he could smell that he was almost to the lake, but there was another scent upon the wind. Could it be a female? He pondered to himself as he continued. A dense grouping of bushes separated him from the lake, and the other wolf from him and he had no choice but to make his way through them. As he came to the other side, the wolf he smelled stood there, staring right at him.

"Why hello there, my name is Alakai. Mind if I ask you your name?" He asked the wolf, smiling warmly. He came fully out of the bushes now and made his way to the lake, and dipped his head and drank the cool water. He brought his head back up and sat in front of the wolf as he patiently waited for their response. As he took in this wolf's features, he knew it must be a female. He cocked his head to the side slightly, still smiling and his tail swishing slowly.
Image Image
alakai
Beta

Post by alakai » 23-07-2009 00:52

~Moonpaw
"Why hello there, my name is Alakai. Mind if I ask you your name?"
Starfleet twitched her ears, inhaling deeply. She caught a whiff of his scent, but that was it. Eventually, after standing there for a moment, she was forced to step closer to him and sniffed his cautiously. He was a newcomer to Nardir, but definitely a packmember. Relaxing herself slightly, Starfleet returned his greeting, "Greetings, I'm Starfleet... " she nodded at him politely. Her emerald eyes fixed intently on his face, her eyes burned into his like sunlight reflected off water. With a flick of her ears, she sat down, deciding to learn more about him. She studied his muscular shape and strong legs. Starfleet let her gaze drift over him, examining his shape.

Despite the fact that this was a new wolf to her, she found him attractive, his powerful broad shoulders and the shape of his ears and the perfect length of his fur. She also felt drawn to the markings over his pelt, and he had waited patiently for her response. He seemed quiet and gentle, and Starfleet instantly felt completely self-conscious somehow. Blood boiled under her fur as she breathed the wild scent on him, the scent of rivers, damp bark and the spicy tang of pine-needles.

Alakai's tail brushed the ground softly as he waved her tail gently, and Starfleet decided to try and find out more about him. She felt a flush creep over her fur and a tingle in her spine as she looked him directly in the eye. What's wrong with me? She wondered briefly, trying to hide her strange agitation. She hadn't felt this before, and the strange newness of it made her shiver slightly. As she waited for his reply, she studied him the whole time, admiring the patterns on his fur and the markings under his eye, she tipped her head to the side and waited. The silence stretched out, but somehow she seemed to enjoy it, just staying close to him made something inside of her melt into gooey warmth.
Image Image
alakai
Beta

Post by alakai » 23-07-2009 00:56

~Alakai
Alakai's tail brushed the ground softly as he waved her tail gently, and Starfleet decided to try and find out more about him. She felt a flush creep over her fur and a tingle in her spine as she looked him directly in the eye. What's wrong with me? she wondered briefly, trying to hide her strange agitation. She hadn't felt this before, and the strange newness of it made her shiver slightly. As she waited for his reply, she studied him the whole time, admiring the patterns on his fur and the markings under his eye, she tipped her head to the side and waited. The silence stretched out, but somehow she seemed to enjoy it, just staying close to him made something inside of her melt into gooey warmth.
He sat down and started to look over her features, noticing just how beautiful she was, he was transfixed on her markings, her emerald eyes transfixed with his. He has only been here for a few hours, and it seems like he was already finding love? He'd thought he should get to know more about starfleet as well."So, how long have you been here?" He asked, swishing his tail slowly, as he stared at her coolly. She seemed very interesting, just being in her presence made him feel all giddy inside. Why did he feel this way? He's never felt this way before, but he was liking it."You know, when I see you looking into my eyes, he said locking his gaze with hers, it makes me feel different inside, and I can't explain it. Do you know what I mean?"
Image Image
alakai
Beta

Post by alakai » 23-07-2009 01:05

~Moonpaw
Starfleet could feel her heart thudding in her chest as his deep voice rang in her ears. "So, how long have you been here?" he asked her steadily, clearly he seemed more under control then she was. Pushing away a small twinge of resentment inside of her, she answered his question, "Half an year, I arrived last summer."Trying to keep her cool, she forced down the flutter of excitement inside her chest, and tried to keep her heartbeat steady as he shifted a few pawsteps closer.Control yourself! Her heart was pounding so unevenly and hard that she was sure that Alakai could hear it. "You know when you look into my eyes, it makes me feel different inside, and I can't explain it. Do you know what I mean?"

So he did feel the same! His eyes locked with hers, they gleamed like polished sapphire's, and the beauty of them made her breath catch in her throat. A brief thought popped in her head, this was something she never before had felt. Perhaps, was it love? It was strange, for this was a wolf she hardly knew, yet she found him enchanting, every hair of him seemed to attract her, and she felt her head grow light as she breathed his rather foreign, but somehow yet comforting scent. Her breathing was getting heavier as she felt his warmth so near her...

"I don't know, its not a feeling I'm really familiar with..." Her voice trailed off as she almost unconsciously shuffled closer to him, everytime she looked at him, his azure eyes gazed back, burning into hers light sunlight on water, emeralds into Sapphires...

Shaking herself, Starfleet realized she was feeling a little dazed, she could barely breathe as she stared at him, almost forgetting she existed, as if the only thing that mattered was that she was next to him, and that she could feel warmth radiating from his body, and that they were so close that their fur almost, just almost brushed... She felt like she was loosing herself, but into the world of this wolf, Alakai and warmth. Bathed in her gentle, tender thoughts, she wondered if this was love, a special love, love at first sight.
Image Image
alakai
Beta

Post by alakai » 23-07-2009 01:14

~Alakai
"I don't know, its not a feeling I'm really familiar with..." Her voice trailed off as she almost unconsciously shuffled closer to him, everytime she looked at him, his azure eyes gazed back, burning into hers light sunlight on water, emeralds into Sapphires...
Almost reading her mind, he inched a little closer, almost where their fur brushed each others." I've never felt this way either, until I ran into you." he said softly, keeping his gaze locked with hers. He didn't know why he was feeling this way, but he thought that he had a good idea as to what it was. This had to be love, there was nothing else that could explain it. That made him feel a little more at ease." So do you live here by yourself, or do you have any family with you?" He asked, trying to change the subject.
Shaking herself, Starfleet realized she was feeling a little dazed, she could barely breathe as she stared at him, almost forgetting she existed, as if the only thing that mattered was that she was next to him, and that she could feel warmth radiating from his body, and that they were so close that their fur almost, just almost brushed... She felt like she was loosing herself, but into the world of this wolf, Alakai and warmth. Bathed in her gentle, tender thoughts, she wondered if this was love, a special love, love at first sight.
The more he stared at starfleet, the more he was falling in love with her." Would you like to take a walk? Get to know each other better? It's all up to you of course." he asked, giving a small smile. He slowly rose to his feet and started to walk past her, slightly brushing his tail against her flank. Wow! He's only been in this forest for a couple of days now, and he's already found himself a girl! He had to take this slow so he wouldn't screw this up. He looked over his shoulder to see if she was following him, and smiled at her again. He was one lucky wolf, and he'd better not screw this up!
Image Image
alakai
Beta

Post by alakai » 23-07-2009 01:19

~Moonpaw

"I've never felt this way either, until I ran into you." Alakai stared deep into her green eyes, and she gazed back, her heart thudding in an uneven jagged rhythm. "So do you live here by yourself, or do you have any family with you?" Alakai's voice was still calm, although he had admitted he felt the same for her. How can he be so controlled? she admired him for his steadiness, why couldn't she be like that? "I have a brother, Thundershock. He's off somewhere right now..." she struggled to rack her suddenly blank brain for where her brother was. She was having trouble thinking about anything but the gentle look in Alakai's eyes right now, it made her ears burn and her breathing come faster.
"Would you like to take a walk? Get to know each other better? It's all up to you of course."

He was so polite, so kind to her. She closed her eyes and inhaled deeply through her nose so that she could clear her mind a bit. Alakai rose to his paws, and Starfleet eagerly scrambled to her paws to follow him. She'd follow Alakai to death if he lead her there. Starfleet couldn't hold back any longer. She slid up close to Alakai, hoping he wouldn't mind and let her fur brush his, her breathing uneven and unnaturally fast from the sudden rush of emotion. She could feel his warmth, so close to her... "Alakai," she breathed out his name, letting it burn in her throat on the way, closing her eyes and letting his movement guide her through the now so familiar forest.

At last, when she opened her eyes again, she pressed her muzzle to his ear, "I feel like I've known you all my life... yet I've only known you for a while, and I feel so different when I'm near you." she whispered, feeling her fur tingle where ever Alakai touched her. Warmth flooded through her and she drank Alakai's deep, foreign scent, somehow it comforted her, and she was pleased just to bury his muzzle in his fur.
Image Image
alakai
Beta

Post by alakai » 23-07-2009 01:23

~Alakai
"I have a brother, Thundershock. He's off somewhere right now..." she struggled to rack her suddenly blank brain for where her brother was. She was having trouble thinking about anything but the gentle look in Alakai's eyes right now, it made her ears burn and her breathing come faster.
Alakai let out a soft chuckle as she mentioned about her brother that was off somewhere." Looks like you guys are real close." he said, letting out a soft laugh. He could hear her start to scramble after him, and could sense that she was not that far behind him. He continued to walk through the forest, the suns rays trying to peak through the forest canopy to catch a glimpse of the two love birds. He then felt her rub against him, which he didn't mind at all of course, and continued to walk. He swished his tail a bit, feeling it run across her back before landing against him again. He didn't really know where he was going, and he didn't really care, as long as starfleet was with him, he would be happy. He hasn't been this happy since the day of his first hunting all on his own. THIS, he would cherish forever.
At last, when she opened her eyes again, she pressed her muzzle to his ear, "I feel like I've known you all my life... yet I've only known you for a while, and I feel so different when I'm near you." she whispered, feeling her fur tingle where ever Alakai touched her.
Alakai stopped, and turned to face her. A warm smile was planted on his face, and his tail was slowly wagging." I feel the exact same way, and its really weird... but in a good way." he said with a soft chuckle. He then reached over, and with a slight hesitation, licked her cheek." Starfleet... I like you. I really, really like you. And if you want... he paused, trying to think of something to say, cause right now, he was feeling kind of embarrassed. Star... I love you. And I want to spend every second of my life with you." he managed to finish, his white face turning a dark shade of magenta, then looking towards the ground. He then waited for her response, pawing the ground as he waited for her reaction. He was really hoping she wouldn't take it the wrong way.
Image Image
alakai
Beta

Post by alakai » 23-07-2009 01:28

~Moonpaw

"Looks like you guys are real close." Alakai sounded faintly amused. Starfleet sighed, "Well, we are. Closer then normal siblings anyway..." she couldn't explain the way that she sometimes felt as though she knew what her brother was thinking, and her brother could do that to her sometimes... "I feel the exact same way, and its really weird... but in a good way." Alakai murmured, "Starfleet... I like you. I really, really like you. And if you want..." Starfleet's breathing was coming fast now... and Alakai inhaled deeply before continuing, "Star... I love you. And I want to spend every second of my life with you." at that moment, Starfleet felt something melt inside of her. They were destined to be together. Her voice was choked with emotion as she managed to reply him, "Alakai," her voice squeaked slightly, she paused to control her voice, "Alakai, I love you too... and I want to be with you forever as well..."

Her voice drifted off as she imagined their future, perhaps even their pups. She smiled slightly and wagged her tail at him. "I really love you," she finished, unable to stop herself, she swiped her tongue over his ear, then pulled back guiltily, realizing that Alakai might not have wanted that. But how could she help herself? Every time his fur brushed hers, her fur would tingle and a flush would creep through her, and her heart would thud in jagged, uneven beats. She could hardly walk straight as she filled her lungs deep with Alakai's scent, which smelled of the wild grasses and pine needles...

Starfleet gazed at him, her heart swelling with her love for him. She instantly knew that they would be together, forever.
Image Image
alakai
Beta

Post by alakai » 23-07-2009 01:30

~Alakai
Her voice was choked with emotion as she managed to reply him, "Alakai," her voice squeaked slightly, she paused to control her voice, "Alakai, I love you too... and I want to be with you forever as well..."
Alakai smiled, a large warm smile that spread from cheek to cheek. He couldn't be happier, his tail was wagging fast and he inched closer and licked her ear and nuzzled her cheek." Oh starfleet, you don't know how happy this makes me!!" he said, sorta acting like a yearling who just caught his first kill. He looked up towards the sky and closed his eyes, as a soft breeze started, making his fur ripple like water on the lake. He started to imagine what their lives together would be like, if they had pups together, what they would look like. And would he make a good father? He felt her swipe her tongue across his ear, bringing him back to reality, and calmly looked at her. He licked her nose and sat as close to her as possible and intertwined their tails." I'm really glad we ran into each other. This truly is love at first sight." he stated, resting his head against the back of her neck, and swiping his tongue along the back of her ears." Ya know, I wouldn't mind meeting your brother. Where'd he run off to?" he asked, starting to look around the forest.
Image Image