Silence in the Forest

The impressive tropical rainforest of Hekaya, with its amazing waterfalls. Chelewa offers many sheltered places to hide and enough water to live there all year round.
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 19-06-2009 21:10

"I'll join you, I really have nothing else to do," she chuckled, getting up from her seated position the blue-black wolf started back along her trail, stopping only to make sure that the tan wolf was following her.

Tei smiled before he bowed his head. He watched as she had already gotten up, and started to walk. Nodding, he said, "I cannot thank you enough." Following her then, he added, "With luck, perhaps I may be able to introduce you to my mother. She'll be pleased that you would lead me to her." he smiled.
ImageImage

Post by Guest » 23-06-2009 18:05

Rak trotted up the path and smiled back at Tei, "It would be nice to meet her." The shadows of the forest blended the color of her pelt with the foliage. Deciding it would be better to go faster, Rak broke into a ground eating trot, "We will reach the outcrop faster this way," she called back to the tan wolf.
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 23-06-2009 19:21

As Tei and Rak ahd already started their way, she commented on how nice it would be to meet his mother. Tei chuckled. "I'm sure you two would get along nicely." he mentioned, before he was surprised at the speed Rak started to move at. It wasn't much, but it was something that got him following at her pace. She said this would be a better way to reach the destination quicker. Nodding, Tei said, "Anything that will help reach them before they get any farther."
ImageImage

Kyoto
Pup

Post by Kyoto » 25-06-2009 20:57

Try to keep your replies a bit longer than just a few sentences, please, guys. 8D Like Nakisha said, "Try to get into the hide of your character".

Try to express their feelings, show their thoughts. Just a friendly reminder, my friends. <3 If you would like some other tips, feel free to PM me. :3