unlikly friends (prp Nakisha)

The impressive tropical rainforest of Hekaya, with its amazing waterfalls. Chelewa offers many sheltered places to hide and enough water to live there all year round.
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 28-02-2011 23:07

Lazz lisened to her as she spoke about the approaching humans, this wasn’t looking so great, now he could hear that they were close they needed to go into the forest were they couldn’t navergate very well, thick trees would be there alliye. They would hear him running but they wouldn’t be able to follow. Lucky his brother wasn’t here he would what to play games with them or hunt them for a bit of fun, he loved nightrod but his adrenilin hunting was going to get him killed one day.

''I can run, yes... just lead the way for me. I can't see obstacles, but I can follow your lead easily.''

That was a good ider, he would move any branches out of her way and smash any thing bigger aside, and being a bear he wasn’t as quick as a dog but they can get into a fast gallop.

hurry

He took of in the opposite direction crashing throw the under growth, he got into a good gallop that aloud him to pick good routs, his panic was bubbling just under there surfis. He heard them shout as they heard the nose and put on a little more speed.
As he ran he pushed bushes as with easy even small trees couldn’t slow him down, if he needed to he reared up on his hind legs and put his strength and weight into his front pash and tore throw them. He looked back making sure she was still behind him ok.

After a wile he slowed down a little more but he still wanted to make sure there was plenty of room between him and the humans, he saw a stream if he crossed that the humans hanting dogs would lose there scent. He glanced behind him self, had she been a hunting dog, na blind wouldn’t help.
“what out were coming towords a shallow stream”, he called unsure if she knew.
He crashed throw it throwing water up into the air.

After that He started to slow down, then broke throw into a clearing, he was panting hard, he was to big for this, and his fur was thick as well.
He stopped and looked up.
“wooo and getting to fat and its not even winter yet”, he laughed.
He had broken out not into any clearing but a large lake, the stream must be part of it. There were to far in for the humans to follow so he thought they were safe here.

“cool off time”, he called happerly and ran once more into the water wadding in up to his belly, then standing up on his back legs and letting him self full into the water on his back his legs in there air. Samon that felt good on his ankle and fur, he had a drink enjoying it.

“You ok angel”, he said smiling.
live fast, die young in a nice pair of shorts.
plz for give my spelling Image
umm you all rock :D
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 28-02-2011 23:07

Lazz lisened to her as she spoke about the approaching humans, this wasn’t looking so great, now he could hear that they were close they needed to go into the forest were they couldn’t navergate very well, thick trees would be there alliye. They would hear him running but they wouldn’t be able to follow. Lucky his brother wasn’t here he would what to play games with them or hunt them for a bit of fun, he loved nightrod but his adrenilin hunting was going to get him killed one day.

''I can run, yes... just lead the way for me. I can't see obstacles, but I can follow your lead easily.''

That was a good ider, he would move any branches out of her way and smash any thing bigger aside, and being a bear he wasn’t as quick as a dog but they can get into a fast gallop.

hurry

He took of in the opposite direction crashing throw the under growth, he got into a good gallop that aloud him to pick good routs, his panic was bubbling just under there surfis. He heard them shout as they heard the nose and put on a little more speed.
As he ran he pushed bushes as with easy even small trees couldn’t slow him down, if he needed to he reared up on his hind legs and put his strength and weight into his front pash and tore throw them. He looked back making sure she was still behind him ok.

After a wile he slowed down a little more but he still wanted to make sure there was plenty of room between him and the humans, he saw a stream if he crossed that the humans hanting dogs would lose there scent. He glanced behind him self, had she been a hunting dog, na blind wouldn’t help.

After that He started to slow down, then broke throw into a clearing, he was panting hard, he was to big for this, and his fur was thick as well.
He had broken out not into any clearing but a large lake, the stream must be part of it. There were to far in for the humans to follow so he thought they were safe here.

“cool off time”, he called happerly and ran once more into the water wadding in up to his belly, then standing up on his back legs and letting him self full into the water on his back his legs in there air. Samon that felt good on his ankle and fur, he had a drink enjoying it.

Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 01-03-2011 17:41

Dyami was fast as lightning, but she knew it wouldn't help her here. And thus, she just followed as the bear's huge body made quite some noise for her to follow. Branches snapping and plants crushing under his weight, all she had to do, was stay behind him.

She too heard the humans behind them. They wouldn't catch up with them, not at this pace, but she still felt an adrenaline rush. Odd... she had NEVER fled from HUMANS before. She never had any reason to fear them. But these where hunters, unknown, and a threat to Lazz...

*Why am Í running?* She thought. *If they find me, they can take me back to master...*

Still, she felt the urge to keep running.

She could go faster... yes. But she couldn't manouver here, and this pace was safer. She could hear every move in front of her, giving her a great idea of the path they where taking.
WATER....

Dyami skidded; she feared water. She couldn't swim too well; oh, she could SWIM, technically... but she couldn't navigate well in water. She often lost track, lost her sense of what was up or down.... which was extremely dangerous. The risk of drowing was immense.

Still, Lazz had said SHALLOW. But what was that, to him?

She turned one ear; the humans behind them where running, trying to catch up, but they had already created some distance between them. But she couldn't waste too much time here... she had to go on...

She listened as his massive figure splashed into the water, and she felt drops landing on her snout. She knew she had to follow... and thus, though insecure, she scrambled down the bank to feel how deep it was.

The water came up to her knee; she could do it. And thus, she hurried after Lazz, silently hoping that the water wouldn't get any deeper later on.

But it did. And before she knew it, it was brushing against her chest.
Dyami stopped as well; she only panted slightly. She could feel the water running against her legs and chest; not unpleasant, but still a silent warning. She felt a little disorientated because of it.

She stood perfectly still as she listened to Lazz splashing around. Not a muscle moved; she wasn't as comforted as he was.

- ''I... how do I get out?'' She asked, as she tried to listen. But the sounds of running water where strong, and making her disorientation even worse. ''I... shouldn't stay in water too long. It gets me all disorientated. I'm lost now...''

She gulped. She wasn't panicing yet, but she didn't feel at ease at all. She shuddered at the thought of slipping and falling. She had to make it back to dry ground....
~When darkness comes, you know I'm never far~
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 06-03-2011 00:26

''I... how do I get out?'' She asked, as she tried to listen. But the sounds of running water where strong, and making her disorientation even worse. ''I... shouldn't stay in water too long. It gets me all disorientated. I'm lost now...''

Lazz who was now on his back with his head half in the water looked up at her. poor thing was standing there frozen with fear. how could he have been so stupid he should have asked, if she feared water. but he never knew it would be a problem for her.

He rolled back over on to his paws and walked over to her, he stood along side her so his leg was tuching her so she knew he was there.

"im sorry i didnt no", he said.

"we arnt far from the side and we will be out the way of the hunters, so stick next to me and we will be fine", he started to walk slowly picking his rout so it was shallow and with out any thing under the serfi that could corse her problems. this was was a little longer they could just walk stright to the shaw but they needed to get to a safe place.

"you are nearly there, a nice smooth beach awaits us on this lake side, so tell me whats it like living with humans, must be strange they are wird animals no fur, strange paws", he said his voice full of warmth and reasorents.

"its amazing how you have adapted, your hears and nose are amazing", he said guiding her along the water.

"you have amazing gifts, oo here we are", he said now walking onto the lack side, the floor was made up of lush grass and alaround was a sloping hill and behond that stunning forests.
Now that they were on dry land again he shock off and his fur did its normal.
*floomfff* puff ball. he let him self fall back onto the floor again setterling into the grass.
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 06-03-2011 13:54

She listened to him move, water splashing softly around.
He rolled back over on to his paws and walked over to her, he stood along side her so his leg was tuching her so she knew he was there.

"im sorry i didnt no", he said.

"we arnt far from the side and we will be out the way of the hunters, so stick next to me and we will be fine", he started to walk slowly picking his rout so it was shallow and with out any thing under the serfi that could corse her problems. this was was a little longer they could just walk stright to the shaw but they needed to get to a safe place.
- ''It's okay, thank you.'' She smiled again as she felt his comforting warmth next to her again. She was confident now that she would make it safely back to shore... maybe that was naive, thinking he'd help her no matter what after what she had done for him. But she believed in him.
"you are nearly there, a nice smooth beach awaits us on this lake side, so tell me whats it like living with humans, must be strange they are wird animals no fur, strange paws", he said his voice full of warmth and reasorents.

"its amazing how you have adapted, your hears and nose are amazing", he said guiding her along the water.
She laughed softly.
- ''Not that strange, believe me. But they're different... yes. Very different. They do things we would never do. They eat meat without catching it. They just... take it, from some place. I don't know how. But they also eat other things, even weird things they wouldn't allow me to even touch. Oh, and they're often gone for hours on end... I thought they'd be out hunting at first, but it doesn't seem to be the case. Not sure what they do in that time...''

She gulped. She suddenly felt a painful sting in her heart. She missed her master...

But his next words helped her out of that sad thought, and she smiled brightly once again. ''Thank you... when you can't see, your other senses get better. But I have to admit... just being able to see, hear and smell all together works better. Trust me...''
"you have amazing gifts, oo here we are", he said now walking onto the lack side, the floor was made up of lush grass and alaround was a sloping hill and behond that stunning forests.
Now that they were on dry land again he shock off and his fur did its normal.
*floomfff* puff ball. he let him self fall back onto the floor again setterling into the grass.
Oh, thank goodness... GROUND under her paws again.
As he shook himself dry, she felt droplets raining down on her, making her snicker. She then shook herself off as well, her lushious mane falling back into place, and her feathered tail wagging slightly.

- ''Oh, thank you... this is MUCH better.'' She let out a deep sigh of relief. ''I do wonder though...'' Her head turned slightly. ''I wish I knew how I'd get back to the cabin... I wonder if my master is still waiting for me. I need to try and find him... But I don't feel like going back in thére..'' She nodded towards the water, ''.. again...''
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 13-03-2011 00:07

''Not that strange, believe me. But they're different... yes. Very different. They do things we would never do. They eat meat without catching it. They just... take it, from some place. I don't know how. But they also eat other things, even weird things they wouldn't allow me to even touch. Oh, and they're often gone for hours on end... I thought they'd be out hunting at first, but it doesn't seem to be the case. Not sure what they do in that time...''

He lisened to her he had only met one human up close, seen many far off he always had kept his distense watching them from afar the didn’t seemed to tell he was there, very short sighted. But the one he had met was very different from any of the other humans even the ones she was talking about.

“iv met one human but he was very strange, he seemed to wear animal hide, hunt and live all in the wild he was more like us then them, he called him self max, I found him in a fever I didn’t no what to do with him, I was going to leave him but when I stumbled across him he had one of there strange weapons that can kill from afar but he didn’t shoot he just layed there, he let me get right up to him and he did nothing”, he said rembering the young human, he had been a good one and made him relise humans were like animals they had there bad ones and there good.

“I ended up helping him in the end then we traviled together for a short wiles a day I think then we parted”, he said now getting up and standing on his back legs to get a good look around, he was hungry.

And now he was free and had some company he was in a very good mood and like always tunes and songs came to his mind when he felt like this, as he looked around his eyes lit up. Apple tree oh yeah.

He humed a tune to him self as he walked over to it, beat was like his drug rythem his joy it was all good with songs.
His mother had song him his favret song sang by her grandfather I think she sad, balo the bear of something.

He got to the apple tree that wasn’t far away and gave it a sharp hit with his paw making servral apples fall to the ground.

''Oh, thank you... this is MUCH better.'' She let out a deep sigh of relief. ''I do wonder though...'' Her head turned slightly. ''I wish I knew how I'd get back to the cabin... I wonder if my master is still waiting for me. I need to try and find him... But I don't feel like going back in thére..'' She nodded towards the water, ''.. again...''

He looked over at her as he sat back down on his bum and pick up a apple.
“I can help like I said I no of a cuple in the north from here, I can take you and im sure he is worried about you”, he said soothingly he couldn’t quite under stand the master and dog thing but it ovesly ment a lot to her and she loved him, must mean he was one of those good ones.

He chucked a apple in his mouth and chew it up quickly.
“mmm yeah that’s good”.

“but to dodge the water we have to head around to the west some way I think but hay, it be quite a trip”, he said having another apple. He thought to him self, he wasn’t doing any thing his whole life was just travling free spirit and this was a good trip to him pluss it would get her back to her family.

He flicked a apple over to her.
“but first I think we must eat, I don’t know if you guys eat apples, bears can eat fruit as well so”, he munched up another happily. He suddenly throught he was being rude he had forgotten about her sight.
“oh im sorry do you want help catching some meat”, he said, feeling a bit like a prat now.
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 17-03-2011 17:30

“iv met one human but he was very strange, he seemed to wear animal hide, hunt and live all in the wild he was more like us then them, he called him self max, I found him in a fever I didn’t no what to do with him, I was going to leave him but when I stumbled across him he had one of there strange weapons that can kill from afar but he didn’t shoot he just layed there, he let me get right up to him and he did nothing”, he said rembering the young human, he had been a good one and made him relise humans were like animals they had there bad ones and there good.

“I ended up helping him in the end then we traviled together for a short wiles a day I think then we parted”, he said now getting up and standing on his back legs to get a good look around, he was hungry.
Dyami listened, interested. So... Laz had known a human? Still, this human sounded so different from any humans she had met. Someone living in harmony with it's surroundings... Like a wild member of the human race. Was there such a thing?
Still, she believed Laz's story. Maybe she would meet such a wild human one day...

... but for now, she just desired to be reunited with her master...

“I can help like I said I no of a cuple in the north from here, I can take you and im sure he is worried about you”

He chucked a apple in his mouth and chew it up quickly.
“mmm yeah that’s good”.

“but to dodge the water we have to head around to the west some way I think but hay, it be quite a trip”, he said having another apple.
She sat down, listening to the bear eating and speaking. So... he would help her. What a relief... she had no idea how to find the way back herself. She was completely disorientated by now, and there no scent of her owner anywhere near. She could stray around for months alone, with little hope of getting anywhere.

She didn't matter how long the trip would be, or how far it would be. She was absolutely sure her master was still there... looking for her. She had to find her way back to him...
He flicked a apple over to her.
“but first I think we must eat, I don’t know if you guys eat apples, bears can eat fruit as well so”, he munched up another happily. He suddenly throught he was being rude he had forgotten about her sight.
“oh im sorry do you want help catching some meat”, he said, feeling a bit like a prat now.
She sniffed the apple the bear had just tossed at her as it landed with a soft thud. She knew this stuff; her humans ate those. She had gotten bits and pieces of them, and she liked the taste.
She sunk her teeth in, enjoying the sweet taste and the juice. So nice...

- ''Oh, I can do without meat for a bit.'' She smiled, her head quite efficiently turned towards him once more, her eyes staring into nothing. ''But this apple was nice... thanks.''

She figured he'd be surprised. She doubted wolves ate apples. She doubted many wolves knew what they taste like. But she liked them.

- ''I guess we better get going...'' Her head turned from left to right. ''But I don't really know which way to go... so I'll have to follow you.''
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 22-03-2011 20:39

''Oh, I can do without meat for a bit.'' She smiled, her head quite efficiently turned towards him once more, her eyes staring into nothing. ''But this apple was nice... thanks.''

-

HE grinned at her as he munched down yet another apple, he layed back fully streaching as he did, it was hevan to be able to move properly again, his ankle was sore but nothing to bad the water had taken some of the sting away.
After a cuple more he got to his hind legs stretching up, he walked over to a tall tree and used it as a back stretcher again this was hevan.

“mmm yeah that’s the stuff, I tell you I cant say how long iv needed to do that for”, he laughed as he came back down to all four paws with a heavy thud.

''I guess we better get going...'' Her head turned from left to right. ''But I don't really know which way to go... so I'll have to follow you.''

He was surprised for a moment but then thought about it, she wanted to get back to her family as soon as posserbal, so it was oves that she would want to get going as soon as posserbal.

“That sounds like a plan”, he said looking at the direction they wanted to go. It was going to take a wile to travil all the way there.
“this is going to be quite trip but one hell of a advencher”, he said smiling back at her, it was easy to forget she was blind she seemed to be able to guess were his head was at any point, so it made him forget that she was blind.

“well ever jerony begins with a first step lets head out”, he said grainning then headed off.

(sorry its so short lol I wasn’t sure how to play it and for that matter how do you want to play it lol, time skip or keep going with it :D)
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 23-03-2011 22:42

((Guess we can do a timeskip, since the cabin wouldn't be thát far. :) Would you care for writing out Laz's response when seeing the cabin? She'll go there to search for master of course, as I'll write out in my next reply, but I can imagine Lazz rather wants to stay a little more.. in hiding. :P We can easily go on from there... :)))
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 25-03-2011 22:51

Dyami and Lazz had been travailing for two days and a night, it hadn’t taken them very long, Lazz had come to like Dyami a lot, she was wiser then her years and very gifted and good nachered, and he still didn’t no her all that well. She never seesed to amazes him at how she dealt with her blindness. He was getting a little sad now as they were reaching there destination, the cabin was just throw the trees in front of them were he had come to a stop.
He could smell the scent of human thow over in this past it was quite old.
He very carfuly pocked his head throw the bushes. To have a look the cabin was resonbal in size, made of wood that must have come from the forist around it. It had a large porch out front and three small huts around it, they didn’t look to be ones they slept in maybe to store food in side some of them.

The roof of the cabin was sharp and tall a chimney reaching out of it, but no smoke was coming from it at that moment, the curtans were also drawn.

He sniff the air, still the scent wasn’t new, they must not come over to this tree line he thought to him self.

He looked back at Dyami, with a smile he would be sad to say goodbye to her but he was also happy he had been able to get her back here.
“well I think this Is the place, I cant go out any further don’t think they would be happy to see me walzing out with you”, he said with a laugh.

He gave her a soft nuzzle.
“iv really enjoyed the last couple of days, next time we meet after this il make sure to show you the bear Necessities, we will get to some real singing”, he giggled he had told her about his singing but hadn’t acherly sang, he didn’t want to annoy her when he had only just met her.

“come on give pupper bear a hug”, he said sitting on his rump holding his arms out wide.
He gave her a very gentle bear hug, that they were so famus for but this one was a soft one.

“go on then head off home, he grinned il watch your from here to make sure your ok”, he grinned watching keeping very low to remain unseen, which was very hard as he was so massive.

He still was sad to say his good byes to her, she was a nice dog and had saved his life, and would owe her for the rest of his life, he had wanted to show her more of the land, he had told her stories of the mountins, snow tundra, the plans which he liked to call his home, he had told her what he knew of the desert as it was the one place he really could travil throw. He had told her of his mother and his panther crazy brother Nightrod. He had kept up a long string of chatting the whole trip.