unlikly friends (prp Nakisha)

The impressive tropical rainforest of Hekaya, with its amazing waterfalls. Chelewa offers many sheltered places to hide and enough water to live there all year round.
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 11-04-2011 20:23

Lazz watched her walk over to the cabin a spring in her step and happy to be home, he smiled as he watched her, it was sad to see her go he would have loved to shown her the would let her nose and ears sense what was there to be sense.

He heard the human walking around the side of the cabin, he came into view and he sigh at turned, and started to walk away. Best if he didn’t turn around and catch a bear watching him throw the bushes, he only problem with traviling with others was that when they left ever thing felt so lonely all of a sudden.

A sound made Lazz blood run cold, she had just yelped and the sound of the human was far from kind, since meeting the human that lived in the forest he knew what the sound of kind words sounded like, and that wasn’t it at all. He hesertated if he turned and ran in there it could ruin her it for her if that was her master, but then again.

Another yelp but this time shrill and paniced, he didn’t need any more then that, he turned shockingly fast, and roared with all his might, he didn’t get in a rage often but put any of his loved one in danger and you got your self on angry bear.

He charged making as much nose and cermosion as posserbal. Smashing tress aside as if they were nothing at all, he tundered throw the braken and bushes and the sight that greated him did nothing to inpove his mood at all, she was being held and dragged towords the cabin and she wasn’t happy at all.

He got to the porch and found he was to big to get in it with out tearing apart but he didn’t want to hurt her, he skidded to a hult Roaring once more and rearing back on his hind legs and coming back down with such force that the gound shock under neath them so much so that the humans car alarm went off, lazz didn’t no what it was so it only fuelled his anger. He swipped at the human noting meaning to hit him, as if he did he would hit Dyami. He smash one of the large wooden support beams as if it was nothing but a twig.

If this human gave him the chance and the reason he would kill it, he kept on dummy charging going to do it then stopping wile keeping him self right infront of the human if he walked around the porch, all the time rearing up and smashing back down again.

“LET HER GO MONSTER”
live fast, die young in a nice pair of shorts.
plz for give my spelling Image
umm you all rock :D
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 12-04-2011 14:17

((WOOHOO, that was cool. 8) ))
He charged making as much nose and cermosion as posserbal. Smashing tress aside as if they were nothing at all, he tundered throw the braken and bushes and the sight that greated him did nothing to inpove his mood at all, she was being held and dragged towords the cabin and she wasn’t happy at all.
The sudden noise startled both; the dog, who could hardly realized what was going on, with the sudden happenings... and the human, who's heart skipped a beat at the sight of the huge bear.

- ''AHHHHH!!!!'' The scream of fear made Dyami's blood run cold as well; What was going ON?!!! Where they in danger? Was she in danger?!!
He got to the porch and found he was to big to get in it with out tearing apart but he didn’t want to hurt her, he skidded to a hult Roaring once more and rearing back on his hind legs and coming back down with such force that the gound shock under neath them so much so that the humans car alarm went off, lazz didn’t no what it was so it only fuelled his anger. He swipped at the human noting meaning to hit him, as if he did he would hit Dyami. He smash one of the large wooden support beams as if it was nothing but a twig.

“LET HER GO MONSTER”
The air filled with roars, screams of the human and the sudden shrieks of an alarm; poor Dyami found all the input far too much to handle.

Her neck was released; she heard the stumbling footsteps of the human as he ran for cover, hurrying inside the cabin. She pressed herself to the ground as the ground shook, her ears filled with the roaring of a furious bear and the constant yells of the car's alarm.

She heard the door slamming shut as the roof of the porch suddenly sunk sideways, after Laz slammed one of the support beams to splinters.
She whimpered as she heard the terrifying sound of the cracking, breaking wood, then the loud sound of the roof crashing on top of what was left of the support beam.

Then... it was suddenly a lot more silent.

- ''Laz...?'' Dyami realised by now that it couldn't be anyone else. While her belly was still almost on the ground, she slowly got up. ''Laz, is that you?''

She felt hopelessly disorientated. All the noise had brought her off balance; she wasn't sure where Laz was, or where the cabin was.

She tried to take few steps, not entirely sure where she was going, but didn't realise she was walking straight at the porchsteps; her paw suddenly found nothing but air, and she tumbled down the short steps with a yip of surprise and landed on her chest.
Getting up, she spat out a leaf that had somehow found a way into her mouth.

- ''I guess that wasn't very ELEGANT of me.''
~When darkness comes, you know I'm never far~
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 27-04-2011 23:32

''Laz...?''

He roared one more time with all his might, making sure that the human would stay in the cabin. He fell back to his front paws heayly making the ground shudder again. He was breathing hard his nose snorting with ever hard exhale. He was shaking all over him self.

''Laz, is that you?''

“yes its me, are you ok did he hurt you”, he panted.

The car alarm had stopped for a moment as they all did, Lazz thought that the beast that made the sound must have run in fear.
''I guess that wasn't very ELEGANT of me.''

He rushed followed to help her, he nuzzled her back to her paws, and as he did he cort the human watching, he hopped over her so she was under neath him, and roar again, sending the human back into the deapthers of the cabin.

“im sorry I should have been faster”, he muttered to her crouching low.
Humans were the only creachers that bears truly feared above others. Thanks to there size speed and strength they were the top in the food chain, wolves who were there main compederters and it took a pack to take a bear down, but humans were different all together, and Lazz was no different he feared them above all eals.

Just as he started to walk back making sure to keep Dyami under neath him.
But then out of no were the car alarm started up again, Lazz jumped then snarled.
“stay here”, he growled then charged away, roaring. He rounded the cabin and nearly tripped what ever it was nearly as big as him, with great round legs, covered in big lumps. Its eyes were flashing, the sound hurt his ears. The humans beast of burden, it was scraching at him. He roared at it rasing back on his hin legs to his full high, arms ready claws glinting in the beasts eyes. His mother had told him and his brother scery stories of demons but she had said they wernt real yet here one was.

He ran at it, he wouldn’t let it hurt Dyami or him self, he ran right up to it and slammed his body into it with all his might, and it hurt the thing was solid as a rock, he roared in anger and pain. It moved but didn’t strike back, it still screamed thow. He slammed his for paws on to its long nose, the sound fultered but it didn’t stop. He sipped at it making it rear on to to legs, again it hurt. What was this thing was it made of rock. He bounced back his shoulder was bleeding from his first hit, he jumped back at it, he lent down low and got under neath it and use all of his streath and throw it on his side, it slammed down and the screatching stopped.

He staggered away from it eyes wide, that had hurt a lot he had bearly been able to lift it, it must weight more then he did. He turned and ran back to Dyami.
“lets go before more of those things show up”, he panted, his shoulder and back were hurting and wile he had flipped the 4x4 over it had cut his face and shoulder.
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 08-10-2011 14:13

(well your go if ya want to keep going with it lol )
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 08-10-2011 19:59

He roared one more time with all his might, making sure that the human would stay in the cabin. He fell back to his front paws heayly making the ground shudder again. He was breathing hard his nose snorting with ever hard exhale. He was shaking all over him self.

“yes its me, are you ok did he hurt you”, he panted.

He rushed followed to help her, he nuzzled her back to her paws, and as he did he cort the human watching, he hopped over her so she was under neath him, and roar again, sending the human back into the deapthers of the cabin.
- ''Uh... no... I mean, yes, he hurt me, but I'm okay...'' She stuttered, slowly getting back up. ''It... it wasn't my master! I don't understand...'' She felt Laz's large, broad muzzle gently pushing against her to help her up, and she was thankful, especially since she had lost track of which way was which; knowing up and down at this point, the ground under her paws and the air above, was helpfull enough.

She suddenly felt him shifting; he was above her. She was a little surprised that that didn't worry her the slightest. She hadn't known Laz for very long, but she trusted him already. His angry roar helped her to get her sense of direction back; there was no doubt that he roared in the direction of the cabin...

Was the human coming back? Or was Laz just making sure he'd stáy away?
“im sorry I should have been faster”, he muttered to her crouching low.

- ''Any faster and I wouldn't have had the chance to even smell who that human was...'' Dyami smiled and shook her head. ''No, you where exactly on time, Laz.''

She sensed where Laz's belly was above her, shaking her fur and moving one paw to regain balance as she was still a little dizzy.
But she knew now where they where; she knew they had to move away from the cabin...
Just as he started to walk back making sure to keep Dyami under neath him.
But then out of no were the car alarm started up again, Lazz jumped then snarled.
The alarm shrieked; Dyami flinched, confused at the sudden sharp sound. Her master's car hadn't had an alarm... but she knew what it was. Yet, it interfered with her sense of direction greatly, ruling out all other sounds and hurting her sharp ears.
“stay here”, he growled then charged away, roaring.
- ''Whu... WHAT?'' She gasped, as she sensed Laz's body moving away from her, his warmth above her suddenly gone. ''No, Laz, wait, it's a...'' She began, but his roaring made it impossible for him to hear her.

She stood straight now, ears perked, trying to pick up where Laz was going, exactly. Her paws felt the vibrations on the ground as he ran, the sound of his growls, his roars, his panting even her best focus on where he was going.
He rounded the cabin and nearly tripped what ever it was nearly as big as him, with great round legs, covered in big lumps. Its eyes were flashing, the sound hurt his ears. The humans beast of burden, it was scraching at him. He roared at it rasing back on his hin legs to his full high, arms ready claws glinting in the beasts eyes. His mother had told him and his brother scery stories of demons but she had said they wernt real yet here one was.

Inside the cabin, the man screamed as he saw the insanely huge bear charge at his beloved car. But he was too scared to go outside and do anything about it...

Dyami could hear his muffled screaming from inside.
But then, she picked up a different sound that worried her; it seemed the man inside that cabin was on the move... boots on creaking wood... one ear turned towards the cabin, as the car alarm bleared on and distorted the sounds she tried to hear.

Something was going on...

Her head turned to the cabin now. She was just a few feet away, and if that stupid alarm hadn't been screaming, she could have predicted what happened next...
He ran at it, he wouldn’t let it hurt Dyami or him self, he ran right up to it and slammed his body into it with all his might, and it hurt the thing was solid as a rock, he roared in anger and pain. It moved but didn’t strike back, it still screamed thow.

The sounds of Laz, on the other side of the cabin, fighting the car, it seemed. Then, the sound of a door slamming wide open on the porch; footsteps...

Dyami opened her mouth; she was about to scream to Laz to go, to run, that the human was coming... but she knew he wouldn't hear her; the noise was far too loud.

Yet, then, she heard the sound she had feared the most.

The click of a rifle.
He slammed his for paws on to its long nose, the sound fultered but it didn’t stop. He sipped at it making it rear on to to legs, again it hurt. What was this thing was it made of rock. He bounced back his shoulder was bleeding from his first hit, he jumped back at it, he lent down low and got under neath it and use all of his streath and throw it on his side, it slammed down and the screatching stopped.
It happened all at once.
She heard the sound of boots on the ground; the human was running, towards the car. She could hear it, feel it. She growled; Laz was in danger!! She wanted to run, but only a few steps where enough to make her disorientated again, the sounds still all around her, and she almost fell. She heard the strange sound of creaking metal and a huge slam as something heavy hit the ground; the car? The alarm fell silent....

It was all she needed.

Her sensitive ears shot right up; she heard the next step the running human took... and acted.
He staggered away from it eyes wide, that had hurt a lot he had bearly been able to lift it, it must weight more then he did. He turned and ran back to Dyami.
Snarling, she suddenly spurted forward and before anyone could even look at her, before anyone knew she was there, she attacked and sunk her teeth deep into the human's lower leg, right above the boot.

The man screamed; she heard him hop on his one leg, trying to maintain balance.

She feared the rifle; instinctively, she began to shake with all her might, her teeth holding firm.

She had never bitten a human. NEVER. She had been taught from a very young age not to. But now... Laz was in danger. She didn't know what else to do, and her instincts took over.

She could also hear Laz again; he was coming their way... He was in danger, coming so close!
Her teeth sunk in deeper, her determination growing.

The man struggled and screamed; the next moment, something hard hit her on the shoulder and a smuthered yelp came from between her clenched jaws; the rifle. He was hitting her...

- ''LET GO, YOU MUTT... LET GO!!''

Confused and hurt, a human's voice giving an order hard to obey, she actually did let go for a second. But the next moment, she regained her senses, and attacked again; she jumped up this time, her jaws wide open and teeth all showing, trying to find that arm, the one holding that rifle...

A loud bang; the man shot involuntairy, screaming as he tried to dodge her, and she heard the bullet hit the ground, just a feet from her own position.

Fear only encouraged her to go on... But she also wanted to go. To run.

- ''LAZ... WHERE ARE YOU?'' She screamed, paws clawing at the man's chest as she tried to find something to bite. ''RUN, HE HAS A RIFLE, RÚN...!''

The next moment, she picked up the sound of wind; an arm, swiping... and bit.
Another scream; The rifle hit the ground with a strange, metallic thud.

Right away, she let go and turned sharply, ears pinned on her head and tail between her legs.

- ''RUN, I NEED TO FOLLOW YOUR SOUND... GET US OUT OF HERE!!''

((Hope you liked that twist. ;)))
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 13-10-2011 21:43

''Uh... no... I mean, yes, he hurt me, but I'm okay...'' She stuttered, slowly getting back up. ''It... it wasn't my master! I don't understand...''

As he gentle helped her back to her paws he was surprised to hear that the human hadn’t been her master.
“really? We are at the right hut, do you think it’s the right one”, he making sure to keep near her the whole time.

''Any faster and I wouldn't have had the chance to even smell who that human was...'' Dyami smiled and shook her head. ''No, you where exactly on time, Laz.''

He was abover he now, she was such a sweet soul, he chuckled a little still destracted keeping one eye on the hut.
“im glad to hear it, cant let any thing happen to ya”.

Soon as he had run to the car he was lost in the nose the dam thing made, it made his ears ring horribly in the most painful way he could only imagon what it was doing to Dyami sensertive ears, but what happened next he hadn’t expected he was so intent of killing this demon and making sure they both were safe.

Once the horrbal screeching had stopped he heard a human yell out in pain, and snarling Dyami snarling, a intense fear flooded his massive body making him pyhsicly sake, he hadn’t thought the human dare leave his hut and now they were fighting, his fear was instently eaten by anger, like a school of piranhas eating there kill it gobled it up.
He let out another of his furose roars that shock the very air around him, he was in a full run and as he rounded the house he sliped a little but kept moving the gun shot cracked his ears.

He had a gun.

“DYAMI HOLD ON IM COMING”, he roared to the air.

''LAZ... WHERE ARE YOU?'' She screamed, paws clawing at the man's chest as she tried to find something to bite. ''RUN, HE HAS A RIFLE, RÚN...!''

“NOT WITH OUT YOU GIRL”, he roared again, to the human it would be all roars and now if the human looked around he would see the most bone chilling sight he could see, a giant bear in full gallop moving at horrifying speed for a creacher that size, with its teeth beared, mud and earth sent flying by his massive paws.

Then before he got there he saw her sink her jaws deep into the mans arm making him drop it to the floor.
''RUN, I NEED TO FOLLOW YOUR SOUND... GET US OUT OF HERE!!''

He was about there and she was already starting to move the human was still on his feet at that point and Lazz had made up his mind what he would do, he didn’t have the time nore did he want Dyami to see it, but he would have torn the human apart, but instead he would send this pathtic creacher flying.

“RIGHT”, called he reached the human and with out stopping put his head down then swinging it side ways as he passed hoping to send the human flying into the near by trees, he didn’t stop to cheak but ran on again making a path for the blind canine throw the forest knocking small trees out of the way, trampling bushs, but keeping his speed so she could follow him and his sound, which wouldn’t be hard to miss.

He ran on for a wile until he reached a small clearing just big enuf for him self to stand and turn in, he slowled before reaching it and turned as he came to a stop, then stepped over her once more so she was under neath him, he watched the way they had come, incase there was more humans, but for now he thought they had put enuf room inbatween them.

“you ok are you hurt”, he said softly but at the same time quite quickly he was worried about her.
“humans….scear the life out of me, that monster he had with him…was dum but dam it was tuff”, he panted looking at his shoulder, a smallish grazes it had already stopped bleeding but it still hurt.

(it was awesome :D loved it :D )
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 06-11-2011 21:00

As he gentle helped her back to her paws he was surprised to hear that the human hadn’t been her master.
“really? We are at the right hut, do you think it’s the right one”, he making sure to keep near her the whole time.
- ''I'm sure it's the right one..'' She said, softly. She wanted to say more, but her dissapointment was too great. She tried not to cry as she sighed deeply.

It was a fact... her master wasn't here. The scents where old... and that meant... it could ONLY mean....

... he had left her behind....
He was abover he now, she was such a sweet soul, he chuckled a little still destracted keeping one eye on the hut.
“im glad to hear it, cant let any thing happen to ya”.
She smiled slightly, but it was a sad one.
What was to become of her now...?

Soon as he had run to the car he was lost in the nose the dam thing made, it made his ears ring horribly in the most painful way he could only imagon what it was doing to Dyami sensertive ears, but what happened next he hadn’t expected he was so intent of killing this demon and making sure they both were safe.

Once the horrbal screeching had stopped he heard a human yell out in pain, and snarling Dyami snarling, a intense fear flooded his massive body making him pyhsicly sake, he hadn’t thought the human dare leave his hut and now they were fighting, his fear was instently eaten by anger, like a school of piranhas eating there kill it gobled it up.
He let out another of his furose roars that shock the very air around him, he was in a full run and as he rounded the house he sliped a little but kept moving the gun shot cracked his ears.

He had a gun.

“DYAMI HOLD ON IM COMING”, he roared to the air.
Laz... he was near!! He was coming back!!
She could only hope she could keep this man from shooting him, but the adrenaline in her body was only feeding her fear...
“NOT WITH OUT YOU GIRL”, he roared again, to the human it would be all roars and now if the human looked around he would see the most bone chilling sight he could see, a giant bear in full gallop moving at horrifying speed for a creacher that size, with its teeth beared, mud and earth sent flying by his massive paws.

Then before he got there he saw her sink her jaws deep into the mans arm making him drop it to the floor.
''RUN, I NEED TO FOLLOW YOUR SOUND... GET US OUT OF HERE!!''
The man, finally released from Dyami's grip, stumbled and had been about to pick up his rifle when the huge shadow fell over him; he slowly turned his head, then screamed out loud at the horrific sight if the enormeous bear.

To Dyami, it was so utterly confusing; was Laz attacking the man? Did he have his rifle back? She didn't know, she had no sense of direction left and just stood there, slightly hunched, shivering.
He was about there and she was already starting to move the human was still on his feet at that point and Lazz had made up his mind what he would do, he didn’t have the time nore did he want Dyami to see it, but he would have torn the human apart, but instead he would send this pathtic creacher flying.

“RIGHT”, called he reached the human and with out stopping put his head down then swinging it side ways as he passed hoping to send the human flying into the near by trees, he didn’t stop to cheak but ran on again making a path for the blind canine throw the forest knocking small trees out of the way, trampling bushs, but keeping his speed so she could follow him and his sound, which wouldn’t be hard to miss.
There was no sound of breaking bones; no indication Laz had injured... but there was another sound. Something she couldn't place... as if some heavy object was flying....

The man was hit full by the bear's enormeous head and was slammed backwards so hard that he dissapeared between some bushes; he didn't even scream, the blow slamming all the air from his lungs.

Dyami's ears perked at the sound she had been waiting for. The sound of bearpaws, running...

She staggered; ran, fell, got back up and finally regained at least some sense of direction. Following her ears, she went after him, tail tucked between her legs.

*I... bit a human... I bit a human! I attacked a human...* The disturbed thoughts kept running through her head.
He ran on for a wile until he reached a small clearing just big enuf for him self to stand and turn in, he slowled before reaching it and turned as he came to a stop, then stepped over her once more so she was under neath him, he watched the way they had come, incase there was more humans, but for now he thought they had put enuf room inbatween them.
She had been so confused, so in thought as they ran, that she noticed a little too late that Laz had stopped running; she skidded and bumped into his softly. She felt his giant body move over hers, and once more felt sheltered; her heart was racing and she panted hard.

“you ok are you hurt”, he said softly but at the same time quite quickly he was worried about her.
“humans….scear the life out of me, that monster he had with him…was dum but dam it was tuff”, he panted looking at his shoulder, a smallish grazes it had already stopped bleeding but it still hurt.
- ''I'm... okay... are you? Are we... save?'' She stammered, breathing heavily. She listened as he spoke about the ''monster''; he probably meant the car with it's alarm... but she was too exhausted to explain.

Thoughts kept tumbling through her head.
What would happen now?!! Master was gone!!! She was alone! Well, not alone... she had Laz, thankfully...

But.. how would she survive?!! She didn't know... Laz had taken care of her all this time, but surely he couldn't, wouldn't wánt to do that forever.... and then what?? Oh god, she didn't want to live in the WILD!!!

It was horrible...