Friends in need [KAT]

The impressive tropical rainforest of Hekaya, with its amazing waterfalls. Chelewa offers many sheltered places to hide and enough water to live there all year round.
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 01-06-2012 23:11

Silently Hei's eyes lingered on the sleeping Hazel and then traveled to Kato. She seemed so anxious and nervous that he only had to guess that she was experiencing some trauma from the three males she had run into before.

It was understandable. If he were in her position he'd react the same way. It was three males against one female. It would surprise Hei more if Kato was completely unfazed by what happened.

Escaping with the thought that she could have been raped or worst killed...oh how his blood boiled to just kick the asses of those three who dared to lay a paw on Kato.

In the back of his mind he wondered by he felt so protective of this female that he just met. His other half told him that it was natural, that she was his friend and it was perfectly acceptable to feel protective of her.

But then when Hei thought of Kato being manhandled by other males, that actually made him rather pissed off and the thought of Kato being with any other male.....made Hei feel a tinge of jealously.

But as soon as he thought of it he shook it out of his thoughts. He just met her, he had no right being all possessive.
"Thanks," she bowed her head slightly gratefully, her eyes fluttering shut occasionally as, with her belly full, she felt sleep starting to tug at her. Her heart lurched at the sight of the sleeping Hazel, and she brushed her tongue gently over the pup's head a few times, softly so as not to wake her. She smiled then looked back to Hei again, more relaxed now.
Hei smiled at her gently and nodded his head.

"Of course," he replied quietly as he then proceeded to watch with admiration and respect as Kato leaned down and ran her tongue over Hazel's head lovingly.

It was quite an adorable sight. He noticed her eyelashes flutter and knew that she was probably tired as well as anxious and he would let her get some rest. Hazel made a sound of contentment as she snuggled deeper into Kato's belly fur and continued to sleep on, oblivious to her surroundings that made Hei chuckle lightly at the cute sight.
"Ah...alright," she hesitated, unsure whether or not to admit to her having been afraid or not. "If you say so. I was silly being worried, anyway. If you get tired let me know, and we can switch 'duty'."
At this he smiled at her and shook his head lightly.

"Don't worry about it. You get your rest, sleep well and leave things to me. You have been though adversity, you deserve a long break," he said as he indicated for her to sleep.

"Oh," he decided to added as he gazed into her eyes.

"If you ever want to talk about anything...I'm always here with open ears," he assured her with a wink as he then leaned against the wall of the cave and proceeded to stare outside, his blue eyes vigilant and keeping watching over the two angels asleep behind him.