In search of old friends.. (alakai, silver and open to all!)

The rough mountains of the Hekaya lands, where only the strongest will survive.
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 14-03-2009 00:44

hey, uh storm, hellfyre.... What are THOSE?"

The moment Starbeam spoke, Hellfyre turned before he snarled, blue eyes flashing. "Storm! Get your mate to safety, and hurry! We need to act fast.." Hellfyre snarled, already his lips seemed to curl while teeth bared as he began to run at them. "I'll hold them off! Just get your family away from this place!" Hellfyre called as he rushed up to the humans, hoping Storm and Star would take his advice..
ImageImage

Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 14-03-2009 12:16

((Hunters are free to be played by anyone))
As starbeam trotted along, she looked back at her mate, and noticed the expression on his face. She dropped back and continued to trot along beside him."Whats wrong sweetie? Is everything ok?" She asked, licking his cheek. Then she realized, she looked up and stared after hellfyre." Oh, your getting jealous aren't you!" She smirked, giving him a shoulder slam."You should know that I'll love no one else but you!" She said, grinning and rubbing her maw against his."Now c'mon, lets go get something to drink!" She giggled, and trotted on.
Storm smiled a little. ''You're the best that ever happend to me, hun... I guess I'm just... yeah... jealous.'' He snickered, looking a tad sheepish.
He followed her, slightly perked up by her words. This had been the first time in his life that he experienced jealousy... never before did he had any reason to be jealous...
Starbeam stopped, her head snapped up, as her ears perked in the direction off to her right."Hey uh, I think we might be being followed." She said as she scanned the area around her. She squinted her eyes, and looked harder, then she noticed two shadowy figures, hiding in the bushes. They were figures she has never seen before, they were tall, lanky, and had no fur except on their heads and under their arms."hey, uh storm, hellfyre.... What are THOSE?" she asked, indicating with the nod of her head. She then walked behind storm and hid behind him, lowering herself to the ground behind him.
Storm's ears perked too; he lifted his nose, and sniffed. Nothing... whatever it was... it was downwind...

But suddenly, he noticed the strange sillhouettes... and realised what they where...

The moment Starbeam spoke, Hellfyre turned before he snarled, blue eyes flashing. "Storm! Get your mate to safety, and hurry! We need to act fast.." Hellfyre snarled, already his lips seemed to curl while teeth bared as he began to run at them. "I'll hold them off! Just get your family away from this place!" Hellfyre called as he rushed up to the humans, hoping Storm and Star would take his advice..
''Hurry Star, RUN!'' Storm screamed out, nudging her. He would stay right besides her... between her, and those damned humans...

''They're getting away!!'' A human screamed out loud.
''WATCH OUT... THAT ONE IS ATTACKING!!!'' Another screamed....
~When darkness comes, you know I'm never far~
alakai
Beta

Post by alakai » 15-03-2009 00:51

''Hurry Star, RUN!'' Storm screamed out, nudging her. He would stay right besides her... between her, and those damned humans...

Star ran, ran like she has never had before. She kept running and only looked back once to see if storm was following her. She noticed that hellfyre was going after the humans to keep them at bay, while she and storm made their escape. She was panting heavily, due to the fact that her pups were growing larger inside of her small form, weighing her down. She slowed her pace only by a little, until she knew she was far enough away from the humans. Knowing that they wouldn't keep chasing after them."What do they want from us!" she panted, towards storm, as they ran on. By the time they stopped, they were at least 1000 wolflengths away, she thought that they had ran far enough. Now she was panting so hard her tongue was hanging out of her mouth, saliva dripping from her tongue."Heh, heh, I shouldn't be running like this!" She said, plopping down to the ground and rolling on her back trying to cool off. She looked off to her right, and long and behold, there was a pond."Oh my god, look!! There was the water I smelled!!!" She screamed as she got back up and sprinted towards it. She plunged into the water, and sighing to herself as the cool water quickly brought her temperature down. She came back to the surface, and stepped out of the pond, and shook her fur almost dry. She then laid next to the shore and beckoned storm to lay next to her."We'll wait here till hellfyre can find us." She said as she placed all her weight on him once he laid next to her.aaaahhh does that feel better. she thought to herself as her position made it easier on her and the puppies.
Image Image
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 15-03-2009 02:01

Hellfyre let out a raging snarl before he leapt up and went right for a human's arm. Biting down and raking with his claws, he then dashed at another one. The third though had a rifle, and with the butt of the rifle instantly jabbed it to the side of Hellfyre's face. Giving a small yelp, he darted away before running like wildfire. He went opposite the way that Storm and Star went.. but would meet up with them. He had a good feeling of where they were going.

Bullets fired his way, and avoiding mostly all of them Hellfyre dashed into the bushes.. disappearing from the humans site..

"Damn." the first one cursed, a bit shocked. The other held his arm and yelled. "Don't just stand there! HELP ME!" he let out a snarl of his own as he held his bleeding arm. The third cocked the rifle before saying, "We'd better get him back to the infirmary.." For now it would be the end of fur hunting...

--

Circling around without stopping, Hellfyre had come all the way around before he leapt into the clearing, seeing Star lay next to Storm. Above his eye a bit of blood rolled down but he dismissed it. "Everyone all right?" he panted as he came to a stop. "They won't be after us in a while." he mentioned. "Maybe we should stay to the side though instead of the open dirt path."
ImageImage

Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 15-03-2009 16:34

Star ran, ran like she has never had before. She kept running and only looked back once to see if storm was following her. She noticed that hellfyre was going after the humans to keep them at bay, while she and storm made their escape. She was panting heavily, due to the fact that her pups were growing larger inside of her small form, weighing her down. She slowed her pace only by a little, until she knew she was far enough away from the humans. Knowing that they wouldn't keep chasing after them."What do they want from us!" she panted, towards storm, as they ran on.
Storm was right besides her each step of the way. He wanted to shelter her... to make sure she'd be save.
But he worried about Hellfyre; what could he do against a bunch of hunters...??

By the time they stopped, they were at least 1000 wolflengths away, she thought that they had ran far enough. Now she was panting so hard her tongue was hanging out of her mouth, saliva dripping from her tongue."Heh, heh, I shouldn't be running like this!" She said, plopping down to the ground and rolling on her back trying to cool off. She looked off to her right, and long and behold, there was a pond."Oh my god, look!! There was the water I smelled!!!" She screamed as she got back up and sprinted towards it. She plunged into the water, and sighing to herself as the cool water quickly brought her temperature down. She came back to the surface, and stepped out of the pond, and shook her fur almost dry. She then laid next to the shore and beckoned storm to lay next to her."We'll wait here till hellfyre can find us." She said as she placed all her weight on him once he laid next to her.aaaahhh does that feel better. she thought to herself as her position made it easier on her and the puppies.
Storm listened; snarls... a yelp... shots.
He gulped; if they had caught him....

He got up again. ''I need to know if he's okay.'' He said, softly. ''He protected us, we can't leave him out on his own....''

'Circling around without stopping, Hellfyre had come all the way around before he leapt into the clearing, seeing Star lay next to Storm. Above his eye a bit of blood rolled down but he dismissed it. "Everyone all right?" he panted as he came to a stop. "They won't be after us in a while." he mentioned. "Maybe we should stay to the side though instead of the open dirt path."
Storm sighed in relief. ''You're okay... thank goodness. I was just about to go out and look for you.'' His tail wagged. ''We owe you our lives, Hell... thanks.'' He then sighed, looking a tad embarrassed. ''I think you're right... we should stay more hidden from now on...''
alakai
Beta

Post by alakai » 20-03-2009 17:40

Storm sighed in relief. ''You're okay... thank goodness. I was just about to go out and look for you.'' His tail wagged. ''We owe you our lives, Hell... thanks.'' He then sighed, looking a tad embarrassed. ''I think you're right... we should stay more hidden from now on...''
"I'm glad your alright. And we do owe you our lives." She said, smiling at him. She then scanned the area to see where they could go, and stay hidden at the same time."I think this way would be good, and also stay hidden as well." She indicated with her paw. She slowly got to her feet and started to swagger on, continuing on their journey.
Image Image
Fading_Tracks
Pup

Post by Fading_Tracks » 20-03-2009 18:52

((I know it says open to all, but I still felt I should be courteous and ask, may I join with Rowena?))
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 20-03-2009 19:29

Yes you may!! :D
Fading_Tracks
Pup

Post by Fading_Tracks » 20-03-2009 19:32

((Thank you :3 is it night or day?))
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 21-03-2009 00:26

tis day ;3 )

''You're okay... thank goodness. I was just about to go out and look for you.'' His tail wagged. ''We owe you our lives, Hell... thanks.'' He then sighed, looking a tad embarrassed. ''I think you're right... we should stay more hidden from now on...''

Hellfyre seemed to beam a bit before chuckling. "Hey it's no problem." he commented, before he went over to the lake then before lapping up some water, and then dipping his head in the cool water before coming back out to clean the wound that rested above his head.

"I'm glad your alright. And we do owe you our lives." She said, smiling at him. She then scanned the area to see where they could go, and stay hidden at the same time."I think this way would be good, and also stay hidden as well." She indicated with her paw.

"I doubt we need super extra hiding skills right now. I sent one to the medics, so they might be a while. And by the time they come back I bet we'll be ong gone." he mentioned as he came over to the three again. "But whatever works I guess is fine. Better to be safe than sorry as they say." He added with a shrug of his shoulders then.
ImageImage