In search of old friends.. (alakai, silver and open to all!)

The rough mountains of the Hekaya lands, where only the strongest will survive.
alakai
Beta

Post by alakai » 28-02-2009 01:19

Storm felt his legs stiffen. He didn't really like the way this guy was talking to Starbeam; if he would continue to do so, he would say something about it. For now, he would just answer his questions... and wait what would happen.
''We're traveling... trying to find an old friend of mine. As long as Starbeam isn't due yet, we can continue our search... so we have a few weeks.''
She stood beside storm, not saying anything. She just continued to stare at this stranger, narrowing her eyes every now and then. She sat down, trying to relieve the small burden that was growing within her. By the looks of it, she was about 5 days pregnant. She was already looking round from the pups growing inside of her, making it difficult to travel long distances for too long."If you would like to join us in our journey, your more than welcome to come with us." She said, finally speaking up. She then pressed her weight against storm's shoulder, trying to relieve more of the weight pressing against her stomach.
Image Image
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 28-02-2009 01:36

''We're travelling... trying to find an old friend of mine. As long as Starbeam isn't due yet, we can continue our search... so we have a few weeks.''

"Cool, cool. But hey at least don't put any stress on the misstress huh?" he mentioned, giving a look to Starbeam. "Even if she isn't far too along with the pregnancy yet, she is still pregnant after all." he mentioned then. "And an old friend huh? May I ask what your pal looks like chum?" he asked with a grin.

If you would like to join us in our journey, your more than welcome to come with us."

"Hey thanks for the offer missy." he mentioned then with what looked like a dip of his head. "I think I might take you up on that offer, too." he added. "Course, if you don't mind Stormy." he commented then. "Maybe I could help too." he added. "Ya never know. But hey, it's good to not pass up help when it comes your way right?" he asked with a grin then.
ImageImage

Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 28-02-2009 15:47

"Cool, cool. But hey at least don't put any stress on the misstress huh?" he mentioned, giving a look to Starbeam. "Even if she isn't far too along with the pregnancy yet, she is still pregnant after all." he mentioned then. "And an old friend huh? May I ask what your pal looks like chum?" he asked with a grin.
''I won't, I won't.'' Storm nodded. ''She's the one who decides when and where to stop. I'll just let her decide what she can and cannot do.''
He wagged his tail slowly. ''As for the wolf we're looking for... it's a giant of a black wolf, a male called Ace. Friendly guy... pretty calm natured. And to be frank... he could be anywhere in this world. I think asking travellers we meet on the way might be a good method to find him... 'cause it won't be easy. But there aren't many wolves his size... so he's hard to overlook.''

"If you would like to join us in our journey, your more than welcome to come with us." She said, finally speaking up. She then pressed her weight against storm's shoulder, trying to relieve more of the weight pressing against her stomach.
Storm turned his head to nuzzle her for a moment. She suggested he could join them... well, why not? If he was a good guy, they would be better protected. And if he wasn't... well.... then Storm would try to find a way to ditch the guy...
"Hey thanks for the offer missy." he mentioned then with what looked like a dip of his head. "I think I might take you up on that offer, too." he added. "Course, if you don't mind Stormy." he commented then. "Maybe I could help too." he added. "Ya never know. But hey, it's good to not pass up help when it comes your way right?" he asked with a grin then.
Oh great... so now he was ''Stormy''? Oh well... as long as he wouldn't try impressing Starbeam by putting him down, Storm didn't mind.
He nodded. ''You're very welcome to come. After all... just the two of us... we are an easy prey for ill willing...'' He grinned a bit. ''Although... not that easy.'' He winked at Starbeam. ''But yes, you're very welcome to join us.''
~When darkness comes, you know I'm never far~
alakai
Beta

Post by alakai » 02-03-2009 02:40

''I won't, I won't.'' Storm nodded. ''She's the one who decides when and where to stop. I'll just let her decide what she can and cannot do.''
He wagged his tail slowly. ''As for the wolf we're looking for... it's a giant of a black wolf, a male called Ace. Friendly guy... pretty calm natured. And to be frank... he could be anywhere in this world. I think asking travellers we meet on the way might be a good method to find him... 'cause it won't be easy. But there aren't many wolves his size... so he's hard to overlook.''
"I think we could continue on, I want to get as far as possible before sunset." She said, nuzzling storms cheek. She slowly got up, and started walking in the direction they were headed. As she passed hellfyre, she smiled warmly at him, nudging his shoulder." Come on, join us." She said, as she continued on, in search of old friends.
Image Image
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 02-03-2009 02:55

Hellfyre just nodded. "Okay. Sorry, can't help ya there. Didn't see a blackie wolf yet." he mentioned. He went over to them then before grinning. "But hey, startin' now isn't a bad idea." he said. When Starbeam nudged him he chuckled. "All right missy, I'm goin' , no rush huh?" he said with a small wink before padding alongside them. Storm on her left while Hell was on her right. "So anyways.. what makes ya think your friend might be in this area?" he asked curiously.
ImageImage

Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 02-03-2009 02:59

"I think we could continue on, I want to get as far as possible before sunset." She said, nuzzling storms cheek.
Storm smiled. ''Alright, hun... you're the one in charge...'' He whispered, rubbing her head for a moment...
She slowly got up, and started walking in the direction they were headed. As she passed hellfyre, she smiled warmly at him, nudging his shoulder." Come on, join us." She said, as she continued on, in search of old friends.

-

Hellfyre just nodded. "Okay. Sorry, can't help ya there. Didn't see a blackie wolf yet." he mentioned. He went over to them then before grinning. "But hey, startin' now isn't a bad idea." he said. When Starbeam nudged him he chuckled. "All right missy, I'm goin' , no rush huh?" he said with a small wink before padding alongside them. Storm on her left while Hell was on her right. "So anyways.. what makes ya think your friend might be in this area?" he asked curiously.
He didn't want to admit it... but Storm felt a small spark of jealousy!
This guy was impressive... a strong male. Storm felt small compared to him... what if he would try to go after his beloved Starbeam..?
He shook his jealousy off, though. He had to stay focussed... and besides, he trusted his mate.

''Ace travelled, but we don't know WHERE.. he can be anywhere. So... I guess here's as good as any place.'' Storm answered.
alakai
Beta

Post by alakai » 12-03-2009 20:34

He didn't want to admit it... but Storm felt a small spark of jealousy!
This guy was impressive... a strong male. Storm felt small compared to him... what if he would try to go after his beloved Starbeam..?
He shook his jealousy off, though. He had to stay focused... and besides, he trusted his mate.

''Ace traveled, but we don't know WHERE.. he can be anywhere. So... I guess here's as good as any place.'' Storm answered.
"Yes we don't know exactly where he is, but we are going to search high and low until we find him." She said, looking over her shoulder at the two wolves behind her. She continued to walk along, but was kinda slow at it from the pups she was carrying within her. She was panting slightly from the exertion and from the heat from the afternoon sun. There weren't any trees in sight, and no ponds, creeks, or rivers for miles it seemed. So her goal for right now was to at least find somewhere to quench her thirst. Then suddenly a breeze picked up, and blew against her body, making her sigh in relief."Ahhh, just what I needed." She sighed as she continued walking. As the wind was blowing, the scent of water drifted up her nose. Was she hallucinating again? Or was this actually real? She picked up her pace a little, in the direction of what she hoped was water.
Image Image
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 12-03-2009 23:41

Hellfyre just gave a small shrug. "Okay," he said. Did they always have to repeat stuff after one said it already? Maybe Hellfyre was a bit picky, but hey... it wasn't like he meant to be. It just got him a bit aggitated.. somehow. Searching high and low sounded good. Starting here would be good. Who knew? Maybe they would find the big wolf.

As they continued on, it seemed to be a quiet thing. Kind of irked Hell a bit considering the silence factor killed him; but he made no effort really to strike up conversation. Just then though, a wind blew before a scent hit his nose. It was clear. Grinning, Hellfyre said, "Hey hey, I smell somepin' fresh." he said with a small wink. "Let's get a drinking break." he added as he started padding foward more; broad shoulders moving while muscle could be clearly seen as he went.

He turned backwards then as he walked. "I'm sure the lady would want a break anyways huh?" he added then before turning back around and going off towards the source.
ImageImage

Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 13-03-2009 17:03

Storm had been the only one not noticing the scent of water; as Starbeam suddenly picked up pace, he perked his ears.
Just then though, a wind blew before a scent hit his nose. It was clear. Grinning, Hellfyre said, "Hey hey, I smell somepin' fresh." he said with a small wink. "Let's get a drinking break." he added as he started padding foward more; broad shoulders moving while muscle could be clearly seen as he went.

He turned backwards then as he walked. "I'm sure the lady would want a break anyways huh?" he added then before turning back around and going off towards the source.
Oh... great. Now this guy was already doing a better job taking care of his mate then he was...

With his ears turned slightly backwards, he followed them. ''Yes... a drink. That's a good idea.'' He mumbled.
Damn, damn... damn.

He knew there was no fooling himself; he was just plain jealous. He grumbled slightly to himself; from now on, he would pay more attention to their surroundings...

But he was already doing a lousy job at that. The small group was being watched... by humans.
''Nice...'' One whispered. ''Downwind... good bunch. They'll make terrific skins...''
''Shush. We don't want them to hear us...'' Another hissed.

They where closing in on the wolves. There was no better place to hunt then a watersource...!!
alakai
Beta

Post by alakai » 13-03-2009 22:47

Oh... great. Now this guy was already doing a better job taking care of his mate then he was...

With his ears turned slightly backwards, he followed them. ''Yes... a drink. That's a good idea.'' He mumbled.
Damn, damn... damn.

He knew there was no fooling himself; he was just plain jealous. He grumbled slightly to himself; from now on, he would pay more attention to their surroundings...

But he was already doing a lousy job at that. The small group was being watched... by humans.
''Nice...'' One whispered. ''Downwind... good bunch. They'll make terrific skins...''
''Shush. We don't want them to hear us...'' Another hissed.

They where closing in on the wolves. There was no better place to hunt then a watersource...!!
As starbeam trotted along, she looked back at her mate, and noticed the expression on his face. She dropped back and continued to trot along beside him."Whats wrong sweetie? Is everything ok?" She asked, licking his cheek. Then she realized, she looked up and stared after hellfyre." Oh, your getting jealous aren't you!" She smirked, giving him a shoulder slam."You should know that I'll love no one else but you!" She said, grinning and rubbing her maw against his."Now c'mon, lets go get something to drink!" She giggled, and trotted on.

(Hope ya don't mind me taking control of your hunters nakisha!)

The humans watched the three wolves from their perch high on a ridge, and whispering to themselves."Look at the tan one, that one has a gorgeous pelt. That'll look great on my wall!" the one human whispered excitedly."Now don't get too excited, we still gotta catch them off guard first." the other said." I know, I know, sheesh, gotta spoil all my fun don't ya? the human said nudging the others shoulder. They both got up and slowly and quietly made their way down the ridge, so they could get closer to the trio, but staying out of sight. They were now silently creeping through the bushes, then suddenly one of them stepped on a twig, it snapping underfoot."Shit!" One of them whispered."hope they didn't hear that!"

Starbeam stopped, her head snapped up, as her ears perked in the direction off to her right."Hey uh, I think we might be being followed." She said as she scanned the area around her. She squinted her eyes, and looked harder, then she noticed two shadowy figures, hiding in the bushes. They were figures she has never seen before, they were tall, lanky, and had no fur except on their heads and under their arms."hey, uh storm, hellfyre.... What are THOSE?" she asked, indicating with the nod of her head. She then walked behind storm and hid behind him, lowering herself to the ground behind him.
Image Image