Unexpected Teacher (prp with Castaway)

The rough mountains of the Hekaya lands, where only the strongest will survive.
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 28-08-2009 19:38

Triple Six had been able to capture a good sized deer for the two of them. Wouldn't they have a plump dinner tonight, is what he had thought. He seemed to almost smile to himself. How he enjoyed the hunt alone... It was kind of like the old days where he would venture on his own and live on the wild side. Of course, it wasn't too long before he ran into others, and he didn't mind, but he started enjoying the solo life again.

His ears perked when he suddenly heard Creasey's voice. Huh... she must have awoken, and must not have known where he was. He chuckled to himself lightly, before he picked up his pace. Along the way, he could heard her pawsteps increase before finally the two of them were in distance range to see one another.

"Hey there," he called as he walked down to her. "You weren' worried 'bout lil ol' me, were ya?" he asked as he approached her. He almost laughed. "Ya didn't need t'." he told her. "Jus' was goin' to get us some grub. And lookit wut I got for the two of us." he added, staring behind him before coming to her. "Sorry fer makin' ya worry." he apologized. "Next time I'll let ya know if I plan to go anywhere, promise." he said with a smile.
ImageImage

Post by Guest » 05-09-2009 02:51

"Hey there......You weren' worried 'bout lil ol' me, were ya?"

Creasey skidded to a stop and tried to hide her relief at finding her mentor.

"Well a little...I thought you might have gone senile on me in the night and just wandered off forgetting where you were." She smiled as her confidence returned as she used the sarcasm to cover up the rest of her frayed nerves.

"Jus' was goin' to get us some grub. And lookit wut I got for the two of us."

Creasey licked her lips upon seeing the freshly killed deer. "Well this makes up for me having to come find you." she said with a smile.

"Sorry fer makin' ya worry.....Next time I'll let ya know if I plan to go anywhere, promise."

"I'd....I'd aprreciate that." Creasey said momentarily being very serious. She stood there for a moment locked in deep thought but just as the distant look began to set in her eyes she came back to the present.

"So let's eat before something else decides to take a bite of your kill." She looked up and noticed that a few birds of prey were beginning to circle in hopes of picking the scraps for an easy meal.
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 05-09-2009 05:17

Six blinked before his eyes both widened and narrowed a bit. "Me? SENILE? Please!" he said with a confident huff. "I'll never grow senile, you hear? It just ain't in my blood." he said with a nod and a snort.

Smiling though, he said, "We might as well eat here considering yer worried bout the buzzards. I wuoldn't worry bout them. They won't come down 'ere unless I left the kill. I'd be able to eat those birds in seconds." Six nodded then as he let the carcass drop.

Coming to its side, he ripped out the stomach area before settling with his portion. He waited for Creasey to take her own before eating his share. "So, you sleep well so far?" he commented. This was probably more of a.. midnight snack, but even so, he liked it either way.

"Sleep bout anythin' good maybe?" he added with a chuckle, before idly playing around with the piece of food he had between his paw.
ImageImage