Unexpected Teacher (prp with Castaway)

The rough mountains of the Hekaya lands, where only the strongest will survive.
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 27-07-2009 19:45

it's fine, dont' worry about it :) glad to see ur back xD )

Triple Six had not once taken a bite out of the ram until Creasey was satisfied with whatever share she wanted. He was slightly stunned at the fact that she engulfed her fill in a matter of seconds, ears perked while eyes slowly bulging.

Damn, that female sure had an appetite! He chuckled lightly as she suddenly lay on the ground rather contently, before he stomach looked like it was about to pop like a balloon. He laughed when she had said she'd eaten way too much for her liking.

It seemed like the aftermath of eating was slowly taking way. She moaned in disatisfaction that her stomach was giving her from he food, saying to remind her never to eat like a starving child again. Chuckling, Triple Six said, "Ya know... once we're outta this rut and all..." he paused. "Ah.. never mind." he took back before shrugging, and already began to eat his share. While he did so he mentioned, "This ain't half bad. I can see why ya ate it in due time."
ImageImage

Post by Guest » 28-07-2009 00:11

"Ya know... once we're outta this rut and all......Ah.. never mind."

Creasey looked over at Six with a confused look. Sure they each had stuff they didn't talk about to each other, but it wasn't often that Six would start a conversation and then stop it before it went anywhere.

"This ain't half bad. I can see why ya ate it in due time."

"Not enough due time." Creasey said as her stomach continued to hurt. She curled into a ball until that made her feel like puking again. She sighed and stretched out on her side, trying to make her stomach feel bigger and relieve some of the pressure from overeating.

For a while she laid there content to watch Six eat. After a little while though she found herself desiring conversation to take her mind off of her full stomach.

"So what were you saying about us getting out of this rut?" She asked hoping to spark up the conversation that had began and died with Six earlier.
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 03-08-2009 06:18

"So what were you saying about us getting out of this rut?"

Triple Six's ears perked before he looked her way again. He gave a small smile, before he looked back to the outside. "Ah, just was thinkin' is all." he commented. His eyes seemed to soften for a moment.

"Creasey.." he said before he paused. He wondered how to word this carefully without having anything being assumed beforehand. He didn't want to sound like a brute. "What do ya plan on doin' when we finally hit that open road? That final trail that'll lead us both outta this place and t'freedom?" he asked her. He glanced outside. "It really all depends on what'll happen, if ya know wut I mean." he commented. "I mean..." he chuckeld. "We got a long road ahead of us." he said.

He gave a simple shrug then before he made the question seem like just a simple thing to start a conversation. "I wuz just wonderin, you got anything planned when the time comes and we finally have that taste of the real deal in our grasp?"
ImageImage

Post by Guest » 03-08-2009 21:53

"Ah, just was thinkin' is all."

"You're always thinking." Creasey laughed. "Ever since you found me in the throws of my temper tantrum destroying trees you've done nothing but think."

Creasey flashed a smile, it was one of the things she liked about Six, where she was full of emotions, he was cold and calculating. His constant thinking had surely saved her many times over.

"Creasey.....What do ya plan on doin' when we finally hit that open road? That final trail that'll lead us both outta this place and t'freedom?"

The large black furred female tilted her head slightly to the side as she thought about it. Part of her had never really expected to make it so far, and so she hadn't really given herself the chance to hope for a future. She liked how each new day was a blessing and a mystery.

"It really all depends on what'll happen, if ya know wut I mean....I mean...We got a long road ahead of us."

Creasey nodded, "Yeah...I don't know. We still have a ways to go." She said trying to hide her discomfort with the question.

"I wuz just wonderin, you got anything planned when the time comes and we finally have that taste of the real deal in our grasp?"

Creasey let out a long sigh. Ever since she had met Six she had enjoyed traveling with him. Even when he was giving her the harshest training possible there was still a since of belonging. But deep down she knew that their paths would one day have to separate.

"I...I don't have anything...well nothing immediate." She said. She blushed a little as one idea did come to mind. "I....I guess eventually I want to find a mate....but I'm not sure I'll want to go on that quest anytime soon."

She let out a yawn and stretched out, the discomfort in her stomach beginning to go away.

"So how bout you Six?" She said with a crooked smile, "Saying we make it out of here safe and sound...what's an old battle hardened veteran like you going to do?"
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 03-08-2009 22:06

"You're always thinking. Ever since you found me in the throws of my temper tantrum destroying trees youv'e done nothing but think."

Triple Six chuckled lightly. "Thinking is what helps clear the mind. Remember that." he said with a small wink. "As well as it builds up thought process and quick thinking skills. Stuff that gives anyone an advantage to any real situation." he said with a stiff grumble then, but it played off as a grunting smirk.

"I...I don't have anything...well nothing immediate. I....I guess eventually I want to find a mate....but I'm not sure I'll want to go on that quest anytime soon."

Triple Six let out a laugh now. "Yer face doesn't really show you to be the shy type in venturing out on that task at a slow pace." he joked lightly, he could see that young look of amusement planted around her rosy cheeks. He did smile though. "Ah well, when 'eventually' gets there, I'm sure you'll have yerself a good catch." he said then.

"So how bout you Six? Saying we make it out of here safe and sound...what's an old battle hardened veteran like you going to do?"

"Huh...." Six gave a small gruff before he seemed to be once again deep in thought. "Well, firs' things first. I think I'm going to take a long nap." he declared. "With everything that's happened, I think a nap would serve me well don't you? Kinda like pre-hibernation, I guess." he commented. "Then, I think I'll just be a venturer. Ya know, helpin' out those that I can if ever I come across those that need it." he said. "Ya know... Before I met you I'd helped a mute wolf escape from her kind of hell prison." he mentioned. "Yep..." he gave a grin before his lips smacked and he gave a satisfied exhale. "Good times, good times." he chuckled. "Then o'course, I met you. And so this chapter of a tale has gone well." he said with a dip of his head.

"And ya know.." he paused. "Maybe someday... I'd settle down too... maybe find somun.. you know?" he mentioned. "'Course, someone like me may never find that somun, er ever have a chance..." he paused. Mostly because he found himself deserving very little with each and every day passing now..
ImageImage

Post by Guest » 17-08-2009 04:06

"Well, firs' things first. I think I'm going to take a long nap. With everything that's happened, I think a nap would serve me well don't you? Kinda like pre-hibernation, I guess."

Creasey let out a laugh, " I could use a long nap...what else?"

Creasey listened on as Six described his hopes of helping others. She was a little surprised to find out that he had helped out another female wolf and had gotten her through her own set of troubles.

"Well I think you do have a talent for rescuing us tormented souls....you understand us."

Creasey said this with a smile, not really aware that it was because Six had a tormented soul that he could understand her.

"Maybe someday... I'd settle down too... maybe find somun.. you know. 'Course, someone like me may never find that somun, er ever have a chance..."

The large female stood up and shook her head back and forth in slight disgust.

"Don't talk like that Six....you can do whatever you want....if you want to settle down I'm sure there are plenty of females out there who would want a strong male like you to protect her and her pups."

Creasey blushed a little realizing that she was speaking from her heart. She wanted to eventually find someone who was strong like Six. She knew she would never see or even think about Six as a possible mate, but he had many traits that were appealing and she hoped to find in someone else someday.

"Let's take a small portion of that nap you were talking about and then head out and see what fate has in store for us." With that Creasey closed her eyes. She was soon asleep, her feet kicking every so often as she dreamt of hunting deer.
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 17-08-2009 20:46

"Well I think you do have a talent for rescuing us tormented souls....you understand us."

"Heh..." Six seemed to give a small smirk. "More than you know..." he seemed to mutter softly then. "You know Creasey... I'd almost forgotten. You.. don't really know much 'bout me, do you?" Six mentioned, before he gave a small chuckle. "ah well, it's best that way fer now.." he said then as he gave a small crack of his neck and a round of his shoulders.

"Don't talk like that Six....you can do whatever you want....if you want to settle down I'm sure there are plenty of females out there who would want a strong male like you to protect her and her pups."

Triple Six blinked for a moment. His eyes seemed to have softened a moment, before his ears drooped slightly. Someone that was able to protect the pups.. Something he hadn't accomplished before. What made it be able to be accomplished now? He gave a small chuckle. "Thank yeh.. Creasey." he said softly, before he gave a tired yawn. "Eh, I wuldn't mind a nap right now either." He stretched a moment before lying down again, head over his stump. "Less get sum shut eye before headin' on out again, shall we?" he asked.
ImageImage

Post by Guest » 18-08-2009 06:05

Creasey watched Six fall asleep, but she remained awake for a while longer. Her mind continued to race over what Six had said. She realized he was right; that she didn't know much about him.

"ah well, it's best that way fer now.."

The large female wolf shook her head as she replayed Six's words in her head. She trusted Six and that was all that mattered. He had found her at her worst and trained her to be her best. She owed him a lot.

"I don't care about your past.....I know who you are now." She said in a soft whisper. The black wolf closed her eyes and soon the red stripes that ran down her side were gently rising and falling with the steady breathing that only comes with a deep sleep.
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 18-08-2009 18:59

As Triple Six slept, it seemed like forever since he really had a good nap like this. Although, something had been pulling him. A voice, a voice that called out to him. That called out his real name... He was restless for a moment, before his eyes snapped open, and he looked around himself. Taking a few deep breaths, he'd noted that he and Creasey had been out like a light for a while, at least two hours at most. Early evening was slowly approaching, and as Six looked to where Creasey was, his eyes softened slightly.

She was resting, and he could see the steady, calm breaths she took as he saw her body rise and lower a few times. Smiling a moment, Six rose to his paws, shaking off his coat before stretching. He'd leave her here for now to rest some more. He figured she probably needed it after all. Going out of the den, he glanced around and took a sniff upwind. There was food nearby.. Smirking to himself, he already went in search of something good to eat before the two of them would move on once again. Just beyond the mountains... that was their marking point, where the freedom boundary line lay.
ImageImage

Post by Guest » 27-08-2009 18:04

Creasey awoke with a loud groan of a yawn.

"You know Six....I could really go for a few more days of sleep."

When she got no reply she looked up and panic suddenly filled her heart. Her mentor was nowhere to be seen. She calmed herself down, rationalizing that he had probably just gone outside of the cave.

"Six?" Creasey called out as she stepped into the cool evening air. It was almost completely dark and the only light was coming from the almost full moon that hung in the sky.

"Six where are you?" Creasey called out again, scared to yell too loud afraid of drawing in a possible attacker down upon her.

She frantically sniffed all around the area until she picked up his scent heading upwind. She padded along slowly her nose to the ground desperate to find her friend.