Unexpected Teacher (prp with Castaway)

The rough mountains of the Hekaya lands, where only the strongest will survive.
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 07-04-2009 00:07

"So do you mind telling me what the one who stole your heart was like?"

Six chuckled a bit before having a ponderous look on his face. "Well.. for one.. she was quite the beautiful lady.." he'd started. "Her fur was nothing but a shade of black.. a magnificent color, with blue eyes to follow. A good pair.." he said softly. "She was strong.. in both will, and strength." Six chuckled. "She was actually once my general, I kinda was lower ranked than her before." he commented. "She kicked my ass a few times too.. but hey, all in good fun eh?" he mentioned with a small wink as he continued. "We were.. Well, I'unno about her that time.. but I found myself starting to like her." he said.

He gave a small sigh as he continued. "We spent time together.. as much as we could.. without letting the humans know.. They were stupid, anyways." Six scoffed a bit. "Then.. we.. we became mates, kinda like that.. It was.. odd, and at the same time I was.. happy." he mentioned. "And.. after that.." Six's voice trailed off. "Well.. that was it." he ended it with a small nod of his maw before staring outside, eyes looking more and more distant..with each second passing by..
ImageImage

Post by Guest » 14-04-2009 01:41

Creasey listened to Six describe his mate. She smiled at each detail, relishing in that almost happy look that was plastered across her friend's face. As he grew to a close though his look became very distant and it said more then words could ever say. His mate was dead.

Creasey let him sit in silence for a little bit, but the distant look kept growing farther and farther away. Finally she had had enough and decided that it was time for them to get moving. The storm was gone and going outside would force Six to think about new things.

"C'mon Six." Creasey said with a nudge. "Let's go see if that storm left anything mountain for us to climb." She gave him a quick lick on the head and climbed over him to get out. She stood near the entrance wating for him, relishing in how fresh the air felt after the rain.
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 15-04-2009 00:02

"C'mon Six." Creasey said with a nudge. "Let's go see if that storm left anything mountain for us to climb."

The soft nudge made Six realize he was brought back to the present. His ears perked as he listened to what she had to say, before nodding his head. "Course." he said with a nod. Smirking he said, "I'm sure the mountains didn't get washed away. We'll have plenty more to climb afta this." he said as he walked out with her. The breeze that past by spoke to Six that the rain had indeed gone. And now all that was left was the fresh scent of fallen rain, as clouds rolled on by across the rugged landscape.. He looked up.

They had a long way to go, but for now it wouldn't be so bad. Smiling a bit, Six said, "C'mon Creasey. Let's start t'make our way to freedom eh?" Befoer he started to walk again.
ImageImage

Post by Guest » 21-04-2009 04:07

"I'm sure the mountains didn't get washed away. We'll have plenty more to climb afta this."

Creasey nodded and stretched. She was glad that the distant look was starting to fade from her friend's face. She drew in a deep breath and looked up at the climb ahead of them.

"C'mon Creasey. Let's start t'make our way to freedom eh?"

Another smile crossed the female's face. "Yeah...that sounds good."

She glanced down the hill as if taking one last glance at her horrible past. She turned and started climbing the hill behind Six. Freedom sounded good to her. She had never been truly free before. She had always been a prisoner of her quick temper, unable to make friends. She had been taken by the humans just as she was beginning to grasp a sense of control.

"True freedom." Creasey said softly as she climbed. After an hour of picking her way around rocks and trying to keep up with Six's pace she knew she needed something to distract her from her aching muscles.

"Hey Six....where were you up to before you ran into me....I mean it wasn't like you were coming looking for me....so what were you doing before you found me?"

Creasey took in a deep breath and her head spun, so she went back to her shallow breathing. She waited for the older wolf's response to drag her mind away from her fatigue
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 21-04-2009 21:44

True Freedom...? What exactly was the definition of 'true freedom'? Six had to wonder, was there really such a thing? Sure there was freedom, but was there 'true' freedom? Everyone had their boundaries, it was just logical and always that way.. But still... Could there really be such a freedom like that? Where anything you were to do would be considered 'free'?

"Hey Six....where were you up to before you ran into me....I mean it wasn't like you were coming looking for me....so what were you doing before you found me?"

"Eh..?" Six glanced her way as she asked the question. Always full of ones, too. But hey, at least it contributed to the conversation. "I'd just gotten two wolves to a pack, to help 'em out an' all." Six commented. "I ran into this crazed wolf that just wanted sex. Kind of mindless if you ask me." he commented as his nose wrinkled. "Anywho, I was leading my friend, Kaja, and her captive companion Auria to a pack that they could live with." he told her. "I think though that Kaja went elsewhere.. Not sure she wanted t'stay there.. Can't really remember though,... It wuz a few moons ago.." he mentioned.

He glanced Creasey's way saying, "What were ya doin' before ya met me? Other than going on a mad rampage. .?" he asked. Perhaps this was like de ja vu. Asking a question that had already been answered beforehand. But Six felt like he was just growing old with every step he took with his paws... It was only natural to ask again, yes?
ImageImage

Post by Guest » 28-04-2009 16:31

"I'd just gotten two wolves to a pack, to help 'em out an' all....I ran into this crazed wolf that just wanted sex. Kind of mindless if you ask me."

Creasey let out a laugh. "No wonder you wanted to kick my ass in put me in my place."

Creasey listened as Six continued to talk about the two wolves that he had helped out. She nodded liking the quick story and was about to walk on in silence for a little bit when Six directed the question back at her.

"What were ya doin' before ya met me? Other than going on a mad rampage. .?"

For a moment Creasey was very quiet and then she spoke up. "Well, because of my violent temper....I...usually traveled alone. I was very lonely and managed to travel with this small group of wolves. Nothing big, just a mother, her pups and some old male."

Creasey's eyes grew distant for a moment and a small smile played across her face. The smile soon disappeared as she spoke again. "We...we were attacked....and...everyone but me died...it wasn't my rampage that killed them....it was the attacking wolves. I fought for a while and finally they left. When it was all over I'd never felt so hopeless."

Creasey took in a deep breath. "So I moved on and about a week later I ran into these two male wolves about my age. At first they let me travel with them, but I could hear them snickering about the markings around my eyes. Eventually one of them came out and said it looked stupid."

A small growl escaped her throat, but she shook her head.

"So I ran away from them crying like the little girl I was...I was so mad that I made up my mind to attack anything and everything from then on.....and about ten minutes later you showed up and put me in my place."

Creasey was smiling again as she finished. She looked over at Six who seemed to have almost an elderly look on his face. "So....are you ever going to settle down and find a nice place to live or are you stuck on this roaming warrior thing for now?" Creasey asked curious about her friend's plans for the future.
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 30-04-2009 22:24

As Six had listened to Creasey's past, as well as wha she had been doing beforehand, Six felt small sympathy for her. That was something, too. He hardly showed any sympathy now adays.. Still, he gave a small sigh, shaking his head before saying, "Sorry that happened to you... really. But, at least now things're goin' upstream fer ya."

Giving a small half grin, he heard her question before giving it a bit of thought. "I uh..." he paused for a moment. He'd never really given any thought to what would happen in the future now. He would let things come to him, honestly. And he liked doing all of this good. It was a good change for him, and he liked it... mostly because it was someway to make up for his own sins... Still, to settle down? He doubted he'd ever find another... like her

"Eh... I ... dunno right now." he said, clearing his throat once gaining thought again. "I haven' found anyone.. nor have I.. thought about it." he told her. "The way I see it though, I think I'll just be a wanderer." he said. "But I'll admit it, I like being on my own... to go wherever I want now.. do wut I please." he told her. "Whatever gets thrown my way... I'll take it as it is." he finally said, smiling then.
ImageImage

Post by Guest » 04-05-2009 19:45

Creasey couldn't help but smile as Six spoke of being a wanderer for the rest of his life. She had to admit it seemed like the only good fit for the old warrior.

"Yeah you don't seem like someone who would give up that freedom." She said with a soft smile.

Quietly she began asking herself the very same question. Would she ever settle down. Part of her hoped so....another part of her was scared to. With every bond she formed she opened herself up to a possible pain if that loved one was taken away. The thought of that scared her immensley.

"Whatever gets thrown my way... I'll take it as it is."

The large female nodded in agreement. "That's all anyone can really do." Her next thought was interrupted by her growling stomach. She let out an embarrassed laugh.

"I think its about time that we help dinner get thrown are way." She was unfamiliar with the mountains and hoped that her friend had an idea of where and what to hunt.
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 06-05-2009 02:16

"Yeah you don't seem like someone who would give up that freedom." She said with a soft smile.

Smiling, Six said, "Naw, givin' somethin up just ain't my style." he gave a small shrug of his shoulders with a content look before his narrowed eyes scanned the area. It seemed things were all right now outside. The storm had passed, and already sunlight could be seen. It'd be soon that the two would have to set out once more.

"I think its about time that we help dinner get thrown are way."

The sound of a hungry stomach, plus Creasey's statement made Triple Six snicker. "Dinner eh? Ya already that hungry?" he mentioned before giving a small chuckle. Rising to his paws and stretching for a moment, he then took a pawstep outside. The air could be smelled, and it was a nice scent. Scent of dew, and of crispness flowing.

Sniffing outside, a light wind was pushed his way. Something followed. "Well well, I think we're just in luck." he commented. It was uphill, and it smelled like something... meaty... "Follow me." with that, Triple Six started off.
ImageImage

Post by Guest » 12-05-2009 23:38

"Dinner eh? Ya already that hungry?"

Creasey wrinkled her nose a little and put on a fake pouting face. "I'm a growing girl...I need to eat." She said, sadly, but then let an amused smile blossom across her face.

She too stretched and follwed after Six.

"Well well, I think we're just in luck."

The large female was about to ask what he meant when the distinct smell of prey reached her nose. Her mouth watered and it took all her will power to keep from bursting up the mountain.

After several minutes of climbing and coaxing a hungry stomach, Creasey caught her first glimpse of their potential meal. A small herd of mountain goats were grazing on what little shrubs existed at the high altititude. One of them moved to the side and three young baby goats could be seen.

Creasey wanted to go after the babies, knowing that they would be an easy kill and a certain meal. She stopped herself though; Six didn't like killing the young of an animal so she would honor his wish.

"How about the older ram over there? Leave the little ones alone right?"

Creasey stayed hidden behind a rock waiting for Six's answer. She was all ready to charge in, but Six being the older would make the first move.