Unexpected Teacher (prp with Castaway)

The rough mountains of the Hekaya lands, where only the strongest will survive.
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 25-03-2009 02:21

"Six...how about that?"

"Huh..?" Six asked, looking up as she pointed. A small cave it seemed, grinning he said, "Good eye Creasey." he started up to it following Creasey he peered inside. Well, it looked pretty fit for the both of them... Somewhat. It would due for now he figured. Letting her go in first, he followed in after before giving a loud sigh and looking out to what lay below them.

"I tell ya Creasey.. things seem to be lookin' up fer the both of us..." he mentioned softly. "Maybe it's not too late after all.." he admitted quietly. "I mean.." he paused. "I kinda actually thought.. back there, it mighta been the end." he told her. "I've come across so many encounters with close calls and death, but this time.. I really thought it woulda been the.. the final time.. Of course, I woulda never let anyone kill you. Over my dead body." he said softly. "But.. other than that I.. I did think it was the end." he admitted sheepishly once more again before silence came over once more as he stared outside to the scenery below..
ImageImage

Post by Guest » 26-03-2009 15:08

"Good eye Creasey."

The young female's tale began to wag happily at the praise. She watched as Six stuck his head in and then climbed in. It was a tight fit for both of them, but it would serve as good enough shelter against the storm. Creasey yawned and was about to fall asleep when Six began talking.

"I tell ya Creasey.. things seem to be lookin' up fer the both of us..." Creasey merely nodded in agreement, sleep still clawing at her.

"Maybe it's not too late after all....I mean..I kinda actually thought.. back there, it mighta been the end".

Creasey was wide awake now. She had never heard Six even mention that he thought about death. To her he was supposed to be untouchable. She knew it wasn't true, but still he had taken on a legend status and somehow she had begun to believe it a little.

"I've come across so many encounters with close calls and death, but this time.. I really thought it woulda been the.. the final time.. Of course, I woulda never let anyone kill you. Over my dead body. But.. other than that I.. I did think it was the end."

Creasey swallowed the lump in her throat. "Yeah....for a moment I thought I wouldn't ever see you again." She was able to hold back the tears; now was not the time for crying. In a very quiet voice she spoke up again.

"Six...please don't get yourself killed for my sake....I wouldn't be able to live with that." She pressed herself into her friend and laid her head down on her paws.

"Let's talk about something else for a while." She said quietly; eyes closed. Outside the rain finally began to come down in sheets hiding the world from view.
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 27-03-2009 03:10

"Six...please don't get yourself killed for my sake....I wouldn't be able to live with that." She pressed herself into her friend and laid her head down on her paws.

Six glanced her way for a moment, a gentle; almost paternal look came upon his face as he smiled when she pressed herself softly against him for a moment before lying beside. He looked out to the scenery, already he could see dark clouds coming. The storm was just beginning.. and just approaching.

He let out a soft sigh before saying, "I can't promise ya I won't... I'll try with all of my might to protect you, as long as we're travelling together. I won't let anything harm you.." he said quietly. He failed once.. he would never fail to protect another innocent that he found as a friend ever again... Never would it happen. If it did, Six didn't believe he would be able to take it.. and possibly he would truly go insane...

"Let's talk about something else for a while."

Talk about another subject..? Six thought for a while, before the rain suddenly began to pour. The sky darkened, and already it looked like it had become evening time. And already behind him, he could hear the low rumblings of the thunder inching towards their way.. approaching with caution.

"How 'bout... Pups." Six mentioned. "Ya like 'em or dislike 'em?" he asked.
ImageImage

Post by Guest » 27-03-2009 05:53

"How 'bout...Pups." Creasey perked her head up at the new subject. "Ya like 'em or dislike'em?"

Creasey paused for a moment deep in thought. The memory of a dying pup crawling to her for protection sprang to her mind and she clinched her eyes shut to try and block the image from her mind. When Creasey spoke her voice was quiet, but not sad.

"I...I think I like them. I haven't been around many so I can't say for sure. The one I was around I grew pretty fond of." She didn't mention that the pup had died before she could protect it. She wanted this to be a happy conversation.

"I guess I eventually want to have a few of my own....but I'm not in a huge hurry just yet....I'm still young." The young female added with a smile. She figured that one day she would become a mother, but that day was far off in her mind. She turned her attention back on her friend.

"How 'bout you Six? Is there a soft spot for pups inside that warrior?" She said in a little bit of a teasing voice. She gave him a soft smile to let him know she was still serious about him answering the question.

Outside the thunder grew louder and a few flashes of lightning could be seen.
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 28-03-2009 03:05

"I guess I eventually want to have a few of my own....but I'm not in a huge hurry just yet....I'm still young."

Six chuckled lightly. "Right, of course. Yer still young and at least kickin'," he commented as a light compliment as he looked outside. The loud thunder and lightning crackled through the sky as he saw it, like a raging battle it seemed between the thunder and lightning gods. His ears folded and perked a few moments as he seemed to think to himself for a few moment. Creasey would probably be a great mother, and she would at least be able to protect her children...

"How 'bout you Six? Is there a soft spot for pups inside that warrior?"

Six glanced back Creasey's way before nodding his head shortly, but gave a small smile himself. "`Course, I adore pups. Although, I may not say the right things around 'em." he commented. "Not cursin', but insults I guess that I don't mean. I call 'em maggots or little furrballs sometimes, only cuz that's just how I define kids as. Lil maggots that look like furballs till they're at least a bit more grown." he commented. "But sometimes they don't find it too pleasant and get a bit upset with meh." he mentioned.

He let out a soft inhale before letting it all out and turning to the sky again. "Havin' kids is great, bein' around them is fun. They kind of give you a glimpse of yer own childhood.." he mentioned quietly. "But..I guess that doesn't really apply t'me.." he said softly then, before his eyes averted the sky as another shot of lightning crackled on through the darkened clouds above..
ImageImage

Post by Guest » 31-03-2009 00:29

"`Course, I adore pups. Although, I may not say the right things around 'em. Not cursin', but insults I guess that I don't mean. I call 'em maggots or little furrballs sometimes, only cuz that's just how I define kids as. Lil maggots that look like furballs till they're at least a bit more grown. But sometimes they don't find it too pleasant and get a bit upset with meh."

Creasey let out a laugh. A lot of what he was describing was how she had felt when he had first taken her under his care. She was surprised at how much she had matured in such a short time. Six was definately a good teacher...and a good friend.

"Havin' kids is great, bein' around them is fun. They kind of give you a glimpse of yer own childhood..But..I guess that doesn't really apply t'me.."

Creasey watched as her older friend averted his gaze and stared out at the sky. She had come to realize over the past few months that Six often did this when he was on the verge of a bad memory from the past. She wanted to ask him if he had been a father once, but she figured that would lead to darker discussions.

The young female filed the question away for another day and sighed. Suddenly a bolt of lightning slammed into the ground in front of their small den sending dirt flying and filling the air with the smell of burnt ozone.

Creasey let out a yelp of surprise and buried her face into Six's side. She pulled away a few seconds later, a little embarrased.

"That was too close for my comfort." Creasey said quietly, glad that they had found shelter before the storm unleashed its fury.
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 31-03-2009 00:48

the sudden bolt of lightning that came deadly close to where the den was wasn't the greatest feeling. A jolt like feeling entered Six's chest for a moment as he merely heaved, but his eyes bulged which could tell he was as suprised as Creasey was. He said nothing though, but was suprised to feel Creasey's face bury into his side, thank goodness she didn't dive into rough skin... considering his scars were on his sides.. Luckily for her she buried into fluffyness.

When she retreated, looking rather beet she said, "That was too close to my comfort."

Six nodded in agreement. He was about to speak, but the dust that had collected their way puffed out of his mouth as he gave a dry cough before his nose wrinkled a bit. "Yeah, too close.. Maybe the rain gods are tellin' me not to stand too close to the entrance.." Six said before he started to shuffly back wards to the safer.. more dark and musk area.

The rain continued falling, and Six looked to Creasey's way. "Is there anythin' ya wanna talk about pup?" he asked as he lay down then, waiting for her to join him. Since the were stuck here, they might as well continue the small chat.
ImageImage

Post by Guest » 03-04-2009 00:10

"Yeah, too close.. Maybe the rain gods are tellin' me not to stand too close to the entrance.."

Creasey felt better as Six stepped away from the entrance. There was no reason to take any chances.

"Is ther anythin' ya wanna talk about pup?"

Creasey slowly walked over to where he was and laid down close to him. There was a lot she wanted to talk about, a lot of questions that she had. She was scared to ask most of them for fear that she would drag both of them back into their dark pasts. She sighed and tried to think of where to start.

"Have you ever loved someone?" She finally asked quietly. It was a girly question. One she figured Six might blow off, but it was one that was eating at her. The young female had never been in love. She was just entering the age where the idea of finding someone was intriguing to her.

"I've never really loved someone....I just was wandering what it was like."

Of course she was fond of Six. She knew that he would always hold a place in her heart. But the love she was talking about was not the kind that the two friends had. She wanted to know about the romantic kind. The kind told to most normal pups in their dens as the go to bed. Creasey had never heard these stories, just rumors here and there from the wolves she had passed by.

To her love was almost an unattainable thing. She knew though that if Six had been in love at one point....maybe....just maybe she would find someone someday.
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 03-04-2009 00:40

"Have you ever loved someone?"

The question Six actually was suprised to hear. Love. For him? A smile actually seemed to curl the wolf's face as he nodded his head quietly. "Aye," he mentioned. "I've been in love.. Well, no.." Six paused. "I've loved someone with all of my heart. Only one." he mentioned. "The one that stole my heart, actually.." he added with a rather.. sweet sigh.

"I've never really loved someone....I just was wondering what it was like."

Six seemed to snicker. "Well o'course ya've never really loved before... It's most cuz yer still young and ya haven't grown yet." Six mentioned. Then, he looked a bit to the side. What was love like? "It's when ya got that feelin.. that ya can't be away from this .. well, in yer case, male." he mentioned. "Where ya get that feeling like if they're gone, something is missin'.. Ya'd give anything for them, die for them even. They're more than just your great companion, or yer best pal, they're someone you hold close, even deeper than yer own buddies to yer heart." he told her.

"It's.. a good feeling." Six mentioned. "But, hard to explain. I guess you need to experience it yerself before ya truly know the meanin' of it.." Six said then with a small smile.
ImageImage

Post by Guest » 06-04-2009 03:57

Creasey was relieved when she saw Six smile.

"Aye,...I've been in love.. Well, no...I've loved someone with all of my heart. Only one. The one that stole my heart, actually.."

Creasey got that starry look in her eyes that all girls do when someone talks about their true love. Six's response to her next statement made her laugh.

"Well o'course ya've never really loved before... It's most cuz yer still young and ya haven't grown yet."

"Yeah, I know." Creasey said a little tired of her youth at the moment. She listened as Six did his best to explain love and then finished up.

"It's.. a good feeling.....But, hard to explain. I guess you need to experience it yerself before ya truly know the meanin' of it.."

Creasey sighed, and looked outside. The storm was breaking up and they would be able to move in a little bit. She decided to pursue the question a little bit farther while they waited.

"So do you mind telling me what the one who stole your heart was like?" She was curious what kind of wolf could captivate and tame the heart of her friend. She had to have been a special wolf indeed. Creasey looked on waiting for an answer a big smile pasted on her face.