Unexpected Teacher (prp with Castaway)

The rough mountains of the Hekaya lands, where only the strongest will survive.
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Unexpected Teacher (prp with Castaway)

Post by SilverWolf92 » 06-02-2009 03:46

a review of the roleplay. i'll say who's post is which. )))

Castaway:

The young female wolf ran quickly across the terrain. She could feel the panic rising up inside her. Her anger had sparked when a male wolf had made fun of her markings. *They're not ugly.* Creasey thought to herself. She personally liked the red fur that ringed both of her eyes and flowed down each of her sides and out her tail in a solid line. The mean wolf probably thought that she had run off to cry somewhere. There were tears in the young wolf's eyes, but they weren't from the comment, but from fear of what was to come.

"Hold on....just a little farther.....just a....." Creasey's words trailed off as everything began to black out to her. Her anger surged and she could feel herself being pulled into what she had been told was something called the fury. A blackblood by birth, she was seperated early from her parents. She had been raised by a wolf who had found her until she could fend for herself.

The mostly black wolf had run into a few blackbloods who had explained the concept of the fury to her and tried to help her with her control. She had learned to quell the fury enough that she could usually run away before it overtook her. At least she didn't wake up to blood covered ground as often.

Creasey let out a frustrated growl as she felt herself slipping out of control. Her eyes began to glow and she looked around desperately for something to attack. An unfortunate hare hopped into view and the wolf lunged upon it ripping it to shreds. Creasey let out a fierce growl and started turning around in circles to find something else she could rip into. To anyone passing by it would be an odd sight. A young wolf enveloped by the fury with no enemy in sight.
ImageImage

SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 06-02-2009 03:47

Silver

A rather large brown wolf had been in the area at the time where the "fury" user wolf had been located. He'd already realized the wolf's presence ahead of time, due to the loud pounding of paws on the ground. The dire wolf was already annoyed with being awoken from his nap. As he went down the cliffs of the red mountains, he'd seen a hare coming straight for the wolf. A sad sight to see, a wolf as she suddenly without no control of her own, attacked the poor thing, ripping it like it was nothing but a piece of string. She didn't even eat the thing, just tore it like it was a ragdoll. He growled. Disgusting, and a wretched site to see no doubt. Suddenly though, what intrigued him with the sudden glow of eyes. This wolf was dangerous. A ferocious growl suddenly escaped the wolf's lips.

That's when he appeared. "I'm gonna have to ask you, QUIET DOWN!" the wolf warned as his fur bristled. He stood firm on all three legs, scars all over his body. He wore a collar with bone spikes on the ends, and a brand that read '666'. He meant business, yellow eyes gleaming. He was going to stop this wolf's rampage. And he was gonna do it by force. Even if this wolf was new to him, especially with the freaky eye glow thing... he'd accomplish his firm meanings wether she liked it or not.
ImageImage

SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 06-02-2009 03:49

Castaway:

Creasey was lost completely to the fury. Her mind no longer had control of her body; all she wanted to do was satisfy her insatiable bloodlust.

"I'm gonna have to ask you, QUIET DOWN!" Creasey turned her enraged eyes upon the wolf in front of her. If she was herself she would have fled immediately from this large male. His scarred body was a testament to the battle experience that this wolf had. His confidence was a sure sign that he had not lost many if any of those battles.

"Come here little dog!" Creasey laughed mockingly. She bared her teeth and with speed unbecoming to most wolves rushed forward her goal to shred this wolf to pieces. She was totally lost in her rage. Her eyes continued to shake as she closed in on the male who had ordered her to shut up. When she was close enough she lunged out towards his throat trying for a quick and bloody kill.
ImageImage

SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 06-02-2009 03:49

Silver:

The brown wolf scoffed. "Tch.." he mumbled before watching her come with narrowed eyes. "Pathetic!" he snarled. The moment she'd lunged he'd waited at the right moment. Three feet away... two feet.. one foot... seven inches.. two. Just then he'd instantly jumped back. He landed a few feet away from her and snarled again. "You're such a newb, little punk!" he taunted a bit. He charged foward then, and he went to chomp on her frontleg. If he'd make the blow, he'd lift her up and throw her. But then again, if he got clamped down, he'd find a way to counter.
ImageImage

SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 06-02-2009 03:50

Castaway:

Creasey's jaws snapped just shy of the wolf. He jumped back and let out a snarl. His words fell upon deaf ears as the young female hit the height of her enraged state. She tensed her muscles to lunge forward, but before she could react the male wolf had clamped down upon her front leg. She let out an angry growl, not from pain, but mere irritation. The growl turned to a surprised yelp as she was flung to the side and fell to the ground slamming hard into some rocks. Creasey jumped back up and let out another ferocious growl and bared her teeth.

*Wh....where am I?* Creasey thought to herself. Her movements became shaky and she began to wobble as the fatigue set in. She fell to the ground. She laid there for a moment with her eyes closed. To her it this was the worst part. "Please be ok." She muttered and opened her eyes. The young black wolf let out a sharp gasp at the sight of all the blood on the ground. She looked around and spotted 666 staniding not to far away looking ready to attack.

"I'm so sorry.....you're not hurt are you?" She spat out in a hurry. She tried to stand and after falling twice finally made it to her feet. "I....what is wrong with me?" Creasey muttered dejectedly. She knew that it was the fury, but she was still so susceptible to its grasp. She looked up at the wolf in front of her with tear filled eyes wandering if he was going to finish her off. She wasn't even sure if she would care.
ImageImage

SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 06-02-2009 03:51

Silver

666 found it easy to throw this wolf. Rather a bit too easy, but he wondered how he'd been able to do it. He honestly could have sworn she would have attacked and succeeded... But it didn't matter now. Upon seeing the female suddenly yelp in a bit of pain, he watched her body movement. To his suprise, she looked a bit tired, a little wobbly in the knees. He grunted for a moment with a furrowed brow. What the heck was with this wolf? He noticed a few things. She looked less aggressive now, and her eyse were not that fury color. Interesting enough, he noticed a change in everything. When she'd gotten up for the third time, she seemed rather fragile.

"I'm so sorry.....you're not hurt are you?"

666 just grunted, shaking his head. "No." he said rather irritably. "You didn't even do anything. That was hardly a challenge." he scoffed. He watched her again standing, for the third time rising to her feet. His half torn ears perked as she muttered to herself, "...what is wrong with me?"

Six rose a brow. He had never really come to know a wolf with that such of a power. But through human speech, he had learned that there were these wolves known as... well, he recalled humans calling it 'wolves with glowing eyes'. They were powerful beings, even more powerful than himself! But from what Six just witnessed, it wasn't that great at all. He grunted again before rising from his spot.

"Hey you," he called, before he started walking. He stopped though when tears filled her eyes. He blinked. "Er... d-don't cry. What kinda wolf are you to be cryin' like that?" he asked before sitting where he was, tail twitching. Six mulled a few things over in his head before giving a sigh. "You a um.. wolf with that kind of 'fury' that make you go all crazy?" he asked. "You know.. eyes shake like madness, you go all powerful?" he asked. He did not know the term 'fury', just the term humans had used. The only way to describe it. "Who are you and why're you cryin' like that?" he asked again. "What's yer problem?" he added, waiting for a reply. He astonishing realized that this female wolf was even a bit taller than he!
ImageImage

SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 06-02-2009 03:52

"Hey you." Creasey looked up with sad eyes at the wolf in front of her. She let out a sad sigh. Though she was tired, she found a little joy in the fact that this angry wolf was still in one piece with no signs of injury. Creasey looked over and saw the blood from the rabbit covering the ground. Her heart sank at the site of the carnage. She couldn't even tell what kind of creature she had killed. She could hear the wolf in front of her talking, but her mind was so focused on the blood that the words didn't register in her mind. Finally a few of the last few questions made it through.

"You know.. eyes shake like madness, you go all powerful? Who are you and why're you cryin' like that? What's yer problem?" Creasey wiped away the tears with her front paw and locked her sad eyes with his.

"I...I'm Creasey." She said hesistantly. She looked down at her paws and saw some blood stuck to her fur. She sighed again. "I'm crying because I lost control....again." She said with an angry emphasis on the last word. "If you really want to know....my problem is that whenever I get angry or upset....I lose control. I go into a frenzy and try to kill everything around me." She let out a frustrated growl and started to pace back and forth to release a little bit of the tension that was building back up inside her. "You have no idea what its like to wake up and find that you've been sleeping in the blood of those you massacred." She paused for a moment and with an angry glare looked at 666. Her eyes soon became dull again as she spoke in a quiet voice.

"I'm...I'm just glad you came in at the end of the fury." Creasey usually ran before she could talk to other creatures. Her fear of slaughtering them by accident forced her into a relative solitary life. Though because of a fight, she still enjoyed this wolf's company. It was nice to talk to someone again. She gave him a smile.

"Not what you were expecting to find was it? So what's your name?"
ImageImage

SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 06-02-2009 03:52

666 rose a brow as this wolf hesitantly stated her name, as well as why she was crying. He listened intently to her explanation. Through it all, it halfway bored him. She'd explained how when she got mad or upset, she lost control of herself. She would kill all that moved around her. Well well, the Fury sounded like 666's whole life; cept he didn't have that kind of power. He growled a bit while his ears bent and a burrowed frow followed once she'd spoken having no idea of waking to find you were sleeping in blood. His hackles raised a bit, but he let it go...

"Not what you were expecting to find was it? So what's your name?"

Bringing himself back to reality, he composed himself before looking straight at her. "Not really." he mentioned. "But it's not like I've never encountered killer wolves before." he added with a mere shrug. "The name's Six." he added. "It's Triple Six, really, but uh.. Six or 666 works fine." he mentioned as he came trotting down and stopping a few feet away. "So.. let's see..." he paused. "This fury thing makes you go all out of the loop and you kill things in your way without meaning to?" he asked. He frowned a bit. "And ya can't control it..." he repeated before thinking. "I guess I could train ya, or somethin" he mentioned. He paused though. "Not to control it. As you've said you can't control it." he said. "I mean as in, controlling your rage to the point that you get so wrapped up in your own senseless world."
ImageImage

SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 06-02-2009 03:54

bah.. ok. since it goes back and forth. since i just forgot the last two, it went Castaway, then Silver.. and it shall stay that way from so on to so on.. ))

But it's not like I've never encountered killer wolves before." Creasey cringed at the comment. She never liked being thought of as a killer, even if it was more often then not the truth. She listened as Six introduced himself. She had an odd feeling that this wolf was much more then what met the eye. She was surprised by his next comment.

"I guess I could train ya, or somethin" Creasey began to pace nervously as 666 explained what he had in mind. She had never been trained before....she had no idea what this wolf had in mind. She finally looked back up and met the males hard glare. "So you would train me to....to control my emotions? I guess that might work. Have you ever done this before?" She asked. It would put her more at ease if this wolf had prior experience training others. Her mind never thought about the harshness or brutality that often accompanied training. She had heard an offer of help and had latched onto it. Her mind was becoming resolved. She brought up every ounce of confidence she could muster.

"When your ready, I'd like to begin." Creasey said with forced confidence. She had no idea what to expect.
ImageImage

SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 06-02-2009 03:54

He watched her reactions. She'd paced for a moment, before looking up to him. He just simply glared at her still. It was like she was looking at him like he had all the answers.

"So you would train me to....to control my emotions?"

"Ding ding ding, we have a winner." he said rather sarcastically. "Yeah, I'd be helping you control your emotions. but I'll need information from you to make it hard and tough." he mentioned. He blinked and had his ears perk as she asked, "I guess that might work. Have you ever done this before?" He scoffed. "NO. I'm not a charity worker here. I just figure since I've come across your little predicament I may as well help you out." he mentioned. In all truths, he felt like he was doing this just to do something. He was bored, anyways, and this was a good turn for him. "Anyways, I'm gonna start out whenever I feel like it. So don't expect much sympathy from me or any of that niceness goody to-shoes things." he scoffed before he started circling her.

"When your ready, I'd like to begin."

He nodded, before he stopped circling and faced her. "Fine then. We'll work on what you can take right now." he said. "Like I said, I don't do this cuz I wanna. I do it so that it's accomplished." he told her. "I do this out of obligation. So dont' think of me as a saint or somethin' to help you out. I'm just some random wolf who's helping another with their anger issues." he said. He was going to start to try and rile her up. "Furthermore, in my eyes... you're pretty stupid." he mentioned. "I mean, letting your emotions get in the way of your judgement? What if you destroyed the rabbit population? You'd be killin' us off like flies! You really feel so proud about that?" he asked before he started circling around again. "You gotta hold it in, otherwise you'll expload. But, you can expload in small little things." he mentioned. "Like, hitting the dirt or, or trying to swipe at something invisible." he commented. "But then again, with a small pee-wee sized brain like yours, you probably couldn't think of a simple solution." he said with a mere shrug. "Sorry but it's factual" he added.

Now of course, Six didn't mean any of this. And in throwing insults, he was also giving out a few suggestions. Hopefully, she wouldn't bite his head off, but go by what he'd said befoer. AFter that, he'd take it furthermore from there.
ImageImage