Fire in their Hearts (Mature)

The rough mountains of the Hekaya lands, where only the strongest will survive.
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 04-02-2009 20:05

Righty Chrissy... glad to see you again! *hugs*
~When darkness comes, you know I'm never far~

Post by Guest » 01-03-2009 00:11

Luma's fur stood on end at the thought of such a barbaric thing. Tearing off your own leg? She shuddered in her mind at the very thought.

'Yeah, they have a ferret. Funny, uh.'' He cleared his troath. ''Say, Blood, it's time. I want some more wolves rounded up here for another match.''
Bloodclaw grinned. ''Now we're talking!!'' He turned to the three newcomers. ''I'd like to present you with a special treat around here... the competitions.'' He pointed his paw; some pretty muscled wolves in all shapes and sizes where coming forward already, as they heard Tyrus's words. ''These guys will be competing against each other. Of course, in pairs. The winners of each round will move on to the next... until we have two finalists. The winner will rise in rank, and gain some privileges.'' He chuckled. ''I'm sure you'll enjoy these matches. It's very entertaining.''

Luma lowered her ears a little. Man, she thought, so much violence in this world, maybe this pack wasn't such a good idea after all.
Vicious, barbaric, Luma just couldn't seem to find the right words to describe how she felt about all this violence.
She stepped a little behind the small group she had arrived with, and glanced back to the marshes they had come from. What were their chances of surviving a trip alone through that swamp?
She refused to reveal any emotions on her face, not daring to show how ridiculous this whole thing was to her.
She glanced back to her shoulders just to be sure Ziggy hadn't died of fright yet, he hadn't, then whispered to him, "It's okay, we'll find a way out of here." So quietly, that she was sure that no one other than the scared little ferret could hear it.
She looked back over to the male wolves she had arrived with, and listened to see just what other evil things this pack had in store for them.

((Whew, that was awful D: ))
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 02-03-2009 18:53

"It's okay, we'll find a way out of here."

Ziggy just nodded his little head. He still didn't have good feelings about this place... It was just too scary for him!

''Nobody is forced to enter these fights, but there's a lot a stake... these guys wanna try out. So no matter how rough it seems... nobody will get killed.''

Six rose a brow. He looked from Shadowstone to Luma before the others. He looked to the two of them saying, "One of us should go while the other stays with you." he stared straight at Luma. "I'm goin' in." he said, before turning around to join the males that were gathering for the fight.

Ziggy gave a small shiver as his teeth clattered. "Be careful six!" he whispered. He didn't want to lose his guardian.. as well as his closest companion.
ImageImage

Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 04-03-2009 16:51

((Can anyone give Nick a holler...? I asked him to come back, but he must have missed the fact that it was his turn to reply...))

Post by Guest » 09-03-2009 00:09

Sorry, but I've been sick and all. I'll edit in an RP later, m'kay?
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 09-03-2009 00:14

Okay! Glad to see you here again. :D :D

Post by Guest » 14-06-2009 22:44

OOC: I'mma back! 8D

Shadow looked back at Luma since she stepped back a little. She seemed to have an air of pity and maybe..a bit of scorn? She seemed the non-violent type, so this probably didn't appeal to her. He turned back to look at Six as he stepped up to join in on the fights. Shadowstrike was proud of Six for his bravery, but he hoped it wouldn't be his undoing. He agreed and stood back to protect Luma. "Listen," he told her, "Six seems to be a good fighter, but if something goes wrong and he loses and they're going to kill him, I'll have to step in for him, ok? I'll stay with you until then."

OOC: But my muse isn't completely back D8
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 16-06-2009 23:22

Six rose a brow. He looked from Shadowstone to Luma before the others. He looked to the two of them saying, "One of us should go while the other stays with you." he stared straight at Luma. "I'm goin' in." he said, before turning around to join the males that were gathering for the fight.

Ziggy gave a small shiver as his teeth clattered. "Be careful six!" he whispered. He didn't want to lose his guardian.. as well as his closest companion.
Tyrus raised an eyebrow, surprised to see that Six was willing to enter the competitions. Well well, he sure wasn't scared. No waiting, not holding himself back. Not afraid to get going. Perfect traits for a soldier... bravery...
He smiled. ''Please Six, join in. Nobody will get hurt after all. You'll enjoy yourself lots...!''

He stared at Shadowstrike, whispering something at the female. They didn't trust the wolves here, huh? Well, that was a good instinct. But these fights would cause little injury, let alone death. They where ranking fights. Having Six compete was actually a blessing for Tyrus; he wouldn't mind appointing the big brown male with rank right away. In fact, he would make a valueable addition to the ranks! Very valueable. If Six could be flattered with a position of honour, he would be likely to stay.... But would he be?

The males waiting snickered as Six came forward. ''Ah, you got guts, huh? Nice!'' A young male said.

The first chosen pair was ready for their fight. They didn't gave the newcomers a second look; totally focussed, they stared at each other, taxating the opponent.

Bloodclaw came forward, standing inbetween the pair. ''Are you ready? Remember, not too messy. We don't want any serious injury. We all know what we're fighting for... it's good, but not worth laying your life down for. Ready?''
The two males both gave a very short nod, waiting for their moment.

''FIGHT!''

With the speed of lightning, the two soldiers attacked. Standing on their hind legs, they wrestled and snarled. Sometimes, they bit... but never a deep bite.

Still, it looked fiercesome. The growls of the fight filled the air.
The darkest of the two wrestled his opponent down; a loud thump and lots of sand flying up. Teeth clattered and eyes rolled, making the fight look a lot worse then it actually was.

It went on. Minute after minute, neither of the two willing to give up, they fought... When finally, the lighest wolf managed to pin the darker one.

The dark one struggled with all he had. But he had no more chance... he was defeated.

''ENOUGH.'' Tyrus's voice was calm. ''We have a winner....''

A loud cheering broke loose. The lightest wolf, his tail held high, was approached by a few others, and taken to the sidelines, as the dark one got up and left, dissapointed.

''You've won the fight, and you'll enter the finals.'' Tyrus said, not the least bit shocked by all the voilence before. ''The next contestants are to fight....'' He threw a look at Six. ''Do you wish to enter, now?''

Post by Guest » 19-06-2009 00:21

"Listen," he told her, "Six seems to be a good fighter, but if something goes wrong and he loses and they're going to kill him, I'll have to step in for him, ok? I'll stay with you until then."

Luma perked her ears as Shadowstrike spoke to her. When he finished, she felt a strange mixture of fright and comfort. She nodded her head and forced a half-smile. "Thank you Shadowstrike, I don't like the thought of having to wait through the fight myself. But-" She was cut off as Bloodclaw began speaking to a pair of wolves who looked powerful, and ready to rip each other limb from limb.

Bloodclaw came forward, standing inbetween the pair. ''Are you ready? Remember, not too messy. We don't want any serious injury. We all know what we're fighting for... it's good, but not worth laying your life down for. Ready?''
The two males both gave a very short nod, waiting for their moment.

''FIGHT!''

Luma couldn't close her eyes as the two wolves locked each other in combat. Snarling and growling, Luma began to feel very uneasy about it. Fur flew as the two continued in their fiercesome wrestling match, and Luma began to feel more and more uneasy. Oh, how could she have been such a fool, following the one-eyed Tyrus though his swamp as dandy as the day she was born, and now realizing what a mistake she had made.
Still refusing to show emotion, Luma watched with large ice blue eyes as the fight raged on. One time, the darker colored male snapped so close to the lighter wolf's ear that Luma was sure that he had torn it off. She flinched as if she was the one taking the beating and instinctively moved closer to Shadowstrike. Still, it felt comforting, having two males there to defend her and the terrified ball of fluff on her shoulder if anything went wrong. Finally, as soon as Luma felt she was going to faint, the lighter colored male came out victorious.

''ENOUGH.'' Tyrus's voice was calm. ''We have a winner....''
Luma glanced over to the lighter colored wolf, who was standing proud with others cheering, and then the dark wolf, who crept away, looking disappointed. She felt a pang of sorrow for him, but that was quickly washed away by common sense.

'The next contestants are to fight....'' He threw a look at Six. ''Do you wish to enter, now?''

Please say no, please say no so we can leave...! Luma thought, looking up at the three legged Six. But, she knew that a wolf like him wouldn't refuse, all she could do was stand there and watch helplessly like a pup.

((Bleh, sorry >< bad post is bad)))
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 21-06-2009 18:52

"Ah, you got guts, huh? Nice!"

As Triple Six had already come to where the other males were, he just gave a simple nod. "I wouldnt' call it guts.." he commented. "Just somethin' t'do." he mentioned. He was bored, to be honest. Hell, if this was a fight, he might as well join it anyways. But he realized he had to go soft on these maggots. If he couldn't bring serious pain, he'd have to tone down so much that he might as well pretend this was pup play.

As the first pair seemed to step forth, the yell of "FIGHT!" broke out into the air. Already, the soldiers attacked, and the fight had already begun. Wrestles, snarls, tuffs of fur, sand flying, teeth against gums. It was all just childish rubbish to Triple Six. Triple Six was not amused. He rolled his eyes sometimes and gave a rather dramatic yawn.

He'd glanced back a few times to where Shadowstrike and Luma were. Luma didn't seem amused at all. She looked more like she was petrified. Since Triple Six was in the back of the line, he swiftly moved over her way and whispered, "Relax. It may all seem scary, but hell, this ain't nothin' compared to a real fight." he told her. "It's all just show games, this ain't nothin' but pup play."

Then, as Tyrus had spoken to Triple Six, he turned before glancing back her way. "Remember, it may look like it's life an' death. But it ain't nothin' close." he said quietly, before walking over to where Tyrus was. "I want yer strongest." he said, sounding rather demanding, but his presence wasn't overbroad and he wasn't sounding bossy. He just didnt' want to fight someone who would go down in two seconds.
ImageImage