Fire in their Hearts (Mature)

The rough mountains of the Hekaya lands, where only the strongest will survive.
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 23-01-2009 23:16

NICK

Shadowstrike ripped off another piece of his hare, chewed and swallowed it as Ziggy came over to him, extending a paw. Shadowstrike lifted up his paw and it touched Ziggy's and then he placed it back down the the ground. He was never in a group of wolves like this, and he felt a little nervous. But, everone seemed nice.

"Hey, does anyone else smell that?" She asked.

Shadowstrike perked his ears up and started sniffing. "Hmm...I don't know what that is...maybe it's just someone passing by." He then noticed that Ziggy started running away from the group. "Hey Ziggy, where are you going little buddy?" He asked. Shadowstrike turned his head to Six and asked, "Does he usually get like this?"

((ARRRGH. MUSE IS LIKE...NUKED -.-))
~When darkness comes, you know I'm never far~
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

"Hey, does anyone else smell that?"

Tyrus crouched down lower. Darnit... he was being caught! But he wouldn't leave now... not with that juicy looking worm around...

When asked of sense of smell, Six immediately had his maw rise into the air. With dry nose high into the air, he took a sniff and growled. "I'unno... but whatever it is, why don't I like it.." he mumbled. Ziggy in turn sniffed too! "Oh oh oh! Is this a game?" he asked, sniffing again before scurrying around some more. "If so, I wanna find the scent first!" Six sweatdropped. It appeared that Ziggy obviously didn't realize that with another scent, it could spell danger. "Hey be careful!" Six warned. The little ferret continued running around, but at least he was close to the others. Sighing, Six just watched as the ferret went.

Unaware of the very presence that could endanger his life... Ziggy went a bit out of reach of his body guard. In doing so, he was a perfect target for the loomer that was lurking in the distance....

Tyrus smirked. *A game indeed... your LAST game...* He thought, snickering.
Suddenly, as Ziggy finally came close enough... he jumped up, snarling. He tried to grab Ziggy in his jaws, but missed... and thus, he placed his paw on the ferret, holding him to the ground.

''Ha, furry thing... let's talk LUNCH...'' He licked his lips, before looking up at the others, the probably squirming ferret under his paw. ''Hi, everyone... anyone in the mood for... for...'' He stared down upon the strange looking marter. ''What the heck are you anyway?''
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

CHRISSY

Tyrus smirked. *A game indeed... your LAST game...* He thought, snickering.
Suddenly, as Ziggy finally came close enough... he jumped up, snarling. He tried to grab Ziggy in his jaws, but missed... and thus, he placed his paw on the ferret, holding him to the ground.

''Ha, furry thing... let's talk LUNCH...'' He licked his lips, before looking up at the others, the probably squirming ferret under his paw. ''Hi, everyone... anyone in the mood for... for...'' He stared down upon the strange looking marter. ''What the heck are you anyway?''

Luma nearly leaped out of her fur when the dark colored wolf leaped out onto Ziggy. Another wolf? This one must've been hungry to go after Ziggy when there was so much other prey around. She lowered her ears, just a bit startled, and took a deep breath.

Boy, she felt sorry for that new wolf. He was more than likely going to get into a fight with that big brown dire, Ziggy's bodyguard.
She glanced over toward the new wolf. Maybe she should say something to him to make sure we were all on the same side here.
But, then again, maybe she should just sit quietly, she didn't want to get in the middle of anything if a fight was going to break out.

((eh, sorry 'bout the yucky post everyone))
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 23-01-2009 23:17

SILVERWOLF92

Indeed, Luma was right about one thing. It was going to be a fight taking place in a matter of moments. The minute Ziggy had immediately been pinned, Six rose from his spot. A loud snarl and a lip quivering erupted from his maw.

"Oh d-d-d-dear!!!" (haha.. piglet..) Ziggy wailed, flailing his little arms about as his ears moved wrestlessly, the little nubs seeming to kick it into high speed. "OH NO NO NO!" Ziggy stammered. "I'm not good to eat!" he said. "Why, I'm nothing but bone! I mean, sure I've got some flesh.. but it's chunky and tastes really icky to you! Probably like jell-o! I'm a very flubber kind of guy! You wouldn't want to eat flubber now would you?" he asked with eyes trembling and darting from side to side.

Six spoke rather harshly saying, "LET GO OF THE FERRET IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE." HE snarled again, taking a pawstep foward. "It's obvious no one here wants'ta eat it... Especially when I'M AROUND." he added. "And why? IT'S CUZ I'M HIS GUARD! NOW LETTIM GO BEFORE I RIP YOUR PAW OFF." he warned. His fur bristled. He was not a wolf you wanted to mess with.
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

NICK

Shadowstrike turned on the spot to see the new wolf, who was pinning Ziggy. Seeing his new comrade in danger made Shadowstrike angry. Fur bristled, lips raised to show teeth, and snarling warningly, he stepped forward with Six.

"Release him!" Shadowstrike said. "You'll be very sorry if you don't! Who are you anyways?" he asked. He then turned his head to Six.

"Be careful and don't make any false moves," he warned. "This guy might hurt Ziggy if we try to charge him!" He turned his head back to Luma. "Stay back Luma, just in case," he told her. And he turned his head back to the wolf and snarled again. He hoped that Ziggy wouldn't get hurt...

((OOC: Jebus, finally got this thing done...but uh....kinda sucks IMO XD))
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

"Oh d-d-d-dear!!!" (haha.. piglet..) Ziggy wailed, flailing his little arms about as his ears moved wrestlessly, the little nubs seeming to kick it into high speed. "OH NO NO NO!" Ziggy stammered. "I'm not good to eat!" he said. "Why, I'm nothing but bone! I mean, sure I've got some flesh.. but it's chunky and tastes really icky to you! Probably like jell-o! I'm a very flubber kind of guy! You wouldn't want to eat flubber now would you?" he asked with eyes trembling and darting from side to side.

Tyrus snickered. He liked the pleading and wailing of his prey; even though the black and white female looked disturbed, and the brown wolf started snarling, he stared at the ferret and licked his lips.
''Oh, but I'm sure you'd taste just......''

He couldn't finish that sentence.

Six spoke rather harshly saying, "LET GO OF THE FERRET IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE." HE snarled again, taking a pawstep foward. "It's obvious no one here wants'ta eat it... Especially when I'M AROUND." he added. "And why? IT'S CUZ I'M HIS GUARD! NOW LETTIM GO BEFORE I RIP YOUR PAW OFF." he warned. His fur bristled. He was not a wolf you wanted to mess with.

--

Shadowstrike turned on the spot to see the new wolf, who was pinning Ziggy. Seeing his new comrade in danger made Shadowstrike angry. Fur bristled, lips raised to show teeth, and snarling warningly, he stepped forward with Six.

"Release him!" Shadowstrike said. "You'll be very sorry if you don't! Who are you anyways?" he asked. He then turned his head to Six.

"Be careful and don't make any false moves," he warned. "This guy might hurt Ziggy if we try to charge him!" He turned his head back to Luma. "Stay back Luma, just in case," he told her. And he turned his head back to the wolf and snarled again. He hoped that Ziggy wouldn't get hurt...

Tyrus frowned, staring at Shadowstrike, and then at Six. ''His... GUARD?'' He looked down at Ziggy again, rather confused, his plump paw still on the back of the squirming ferret. ''I never thought wolves would involve themselves with something like... this.'' He stated, watching Ziggy squirm. He then lifted his paw, and gave Ziggy a bit of a playful slap towards Six. ''Well... here's your ''puppy'' back, then...'' He snickered again.
He then turned towards Shadowstrike. ''Luma....?'' He turned his large head towards the elegant shewolf. ''Ah... the lovely female.'' He gave a short nod. ''Is she your... mate?'' He asked, slightly grinning. He then suddenly remembered Shadowstrikes question, and as he sat down, he cleared his troath. ''My name is TYRUS, by the way. Better known as the leader of the Mountain wolves.'' He puffed his chest up and smiled, trying to be a bit more charming towards Luma, even though he was far from handsome.
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 23-01-2009 23:18

CHRISSY

Luma nodded to Shadowstrike and backed up a few pawsteps.

He then turned towards Shadowstrike. ''Luma....?'' He turned his large head towards the elegant shewolf. ''Ah... the lovely female.''

Luma perked one ear slightly. Lovely female? Luma could tell that this wolf had seen many more years than her, and he really wasn't the best looking wolf in the world. But, Luma then decided that he was just trying to be polite or something, and not trying to hit on her. (XD)

He gave a short nod. ''Is she your... mate?'' He asked, slightly grinning.
He then suddenly remembered Shadowstrikes question, and as he sat down, he cleared his troath. ''My name is TYRUS, by the way. Better known as the leader of the Mountain wolves.'' He puffed his chest up and smiled, trying to be a bit more charming towards Luma, even though he was far from handsome.

Luma backed up a little, not sure what to think of Tyrus. He was friendly enough to her, but after he had almost had little Ziggy for lunch...
No, Luma decided. He was probably just a hungry wolf who had mistaken their friend for food. She looked this wolf from top to bottom. There were lots of dark shades of brown that made up his coat, but that wasn't what Luma was looking at. Where the Tyrus's right eye should've been was a big ugly scar. Luma flinched just looking at it. It must've taken something very powerful to knock out his eye like that, maybe it happened when he was a pup, or maybe it was a big powerful animal like a sabre or another wolf.

She glanced away, realizing that she was staring. She looked down at her paws, thinking about everyone she had met and how unusual the day had been. Hopefully, everyone would end up being friendly.
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 23-01-2009 23:19

SILVERWOLF92

Ziggy, thanking ferret god that he had been spared, he crawled up Six's back and stayed hidden. The poor little one seemed to be shaking! Six was not happy, either. "I don't need your insults." Six growled. "Yer already someone that's rather pesky, especially for going after my friend." he snarled. He could hardly believe Ziggy almost got eaten right in front of his nose! Some body guard he was... Still, at least all was done and said. Tyrus, a pack leader eh? All Six saw was a huge fat lard in front of them. What kind of leader was that? Lazy ass...

His thoughts were stopped when it seemed that Tyrus took a fancy for Luma! Luma however seemed to take it as nothing but kindness. Rolling his eyes he whispered, "He's hitting on you.. dolt.. Even I could tell.." He then looked to Tyrus saying, "If yer a pack leader, why the heck are you here and not with yer pack?" Six asked suspiciously. He wasn't about to take this animal seriously, or lightly for that matter. It was always trust himself, never those around him. Even if that meant including Luma, and Shadowstrike... He trusted Ziggy, cuz the little guy was travelling with him... but everyone else,.. they were on their ow.
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

NICK

''Is she your... mate?'' He asked, slightly grinning.

Shadowstrike was a little befuddled at this question. "My mate? Um, no. She's just a friend of mine."

That wolf seemed to have an eye for Luma. Shadowstrike wasn't possessive or jealous. He just liked Luma as a friend (ooc: at zee moment anyway XD). However, this wolf looked quite...creepy. Didn't look like the sort of mate a female would get along with. He seemed rather mean...brutal.

''My name is TYRUS, by the way. Better known as the leader of the Mountain wolves.''

Mountain Wolves? Shadowstrike had never heard of them. Sure he was fairly new to the area...but if Tyrus boasted about who he was the leader of so confidenatly...then how come Shadowstrike never heard of them?

"Well, Tyrus...that's nice and all...but who in the devil are the Mountain Wolves?" he asked. He tried to be polite, but Ty seemed like trouble...

((Ack, sorry for craptastic post DX))
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Luma backed up a little, not sure what to think of Tyrus. He was friendly enough to her, but after he had almost had little Ziggy for lunch...
No, Luma decided. He was probably just a hungry wolf who had mistaken their friend for food. She looked this wolf from top to bottom. There were lots of dark shades of brown that made up his coat, but that wasn't what Luma was looking at. Where the Tyrus's right eye should've been was a big ugly scar. Luma flinched just looking at it. It must've taken something very powerful to knock out his eye like that, maybe it happened when he was a pup, or maybe it was a big powerful animal like a sabre or another wolf.

Tyrus wasn't really surprised. He was fully aware of his appearance, and if there was one thing he knew, it was the simple fact that he was no prince charming. He lost some of his weight, but he was still a tad chubby. He had a large, impressive head with a big ridge of spikey fur over his head and neck... and then there was that missing eye.
Most of the time, he enjoyed the fact that others where shocked to see him for the first time. Now, it was a bit inconvenient.

"I don't need your insults." Six growled. "Yer already someone that's rather pesky, especially for going after my friend." he snarled. He could hardly believe Ziggy almost got eaten right in front of his nose! Some body guard he was... Still, at least all was done and said. Tyrus, a pack leader eh? All Six saw was a huge fat lard in front of them. What kind of leader was that? Lazy ass...

Tyrus snickered. Even though Six was impressive, the older wolf wasn't that easily impressed by appearance. And Six had a weakness; that silly slinky thing...
''Alright... alright... keep your scars on.'' He hushed, with a bit of a grin. ''I didn't mean to anger ya....''

"He's hitting on you.. dolt.. Even I could tell.." He then looked to Tyrus saying, "If yer a pack leader, why the heck are you here and not with yer pack?" Six asked suspiciously.

Tyrus grinned even wider. That Six guy sure used his eyes and brains. He decided to ignore his remark to Luma and answer the question.
''Who says I'm not?'' He tried not to grin again, but couldn't help licking his lips; a sickening habit of his... especially when he was excited or amused. ''My pack ain't that far from here. I could have them here in a flash. But even a leader can go out alone... you never know who you'll meet!!'' He gave Luma a wink.

Shadowstrike was a little befuddled at this question. "My mate? Um, no. She's just a friend of mine."

''Ah... I see....'' He said, softly. *Perfect....* he thought. *Just perfect... young, luscious, unbound... too good for the breeding group... and just fine for me....*

Mountain Wolves? Shadowstrike had never heard of them. Sure he was fairly new to the area...but if Tyrus boasted about who he was the leader of so confidenatly...then how come Shadowstrike never heard of them?

"Well, Tyrus...that's nice and all...but who in the devil are the Mountain Wolves?" he asked. He tried to be polite, but Ty seemed like trouble...

Tyrus looked up at Shadowstrike again. ''The Mountain wolves are the most known pack around these lands. But we have kept to ourselves, lately... so I'm not surprised you haven't heard of us.'' He licked his lips again. ''If you three LIKE... I could show you my camp?''
He looked around the group.

Trapping unaware travellers wasn't very hard... and all these wolves would be nice additions to his pack. The scarred, threelegged brown male was a fighter... he was probably experienced. He could use someone like that in his ranks! He would be perfect at training soldiers.
As for the other male... he was still young and looked fine. He would make a good soldier...
And the female.... Oh, the female.....

Tyrus waited, eager for their response. Would they fall for it....?