Fire in their Hearts (Mature)

The rough mountains of the Hekaya lands, where only the strongest will survive.
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Fire in their Hearts (Mature)

Post by Nakisha » 23-01-2009 23:12

PLEASE NOTE; THIS RP WAS COPIED FROM ANOTHER SITE. READ THE NAME ON TOP OF THE POST TO KNOW WHO-POSTED-WHAT. THANK YOU.

CHRISSY

((OOC: Okay everyone, here's what's going on, group RPs usually get a little confusing, so heres the order we will post in!
First is me, second is Silver, third is Nick, fourth is Sight, and fifth is Nakisha (I hope you don't mind going last Nakisha ^^"))

The first rays of the dawn sky shot down to earth as the clouds slowly drifted away from the sun. A gentle morning breeze caressed the fur of the white and black wolf, shaking her into reality. She opened one eye and rolled over onto her back, groaning. Ugh, morning already? She thought as she slowly crept to her paws and shook the dust from her coat.

Long, slender black legs appeared from the rather large den in the side of the red stone cliff, carrying with it the fluffy white body of the fluffy she-wolf. Her long, fox-like tail swished through the air as she flicked it, a little irritated that morning had come so quickly.
The jet black ears standing straight on the top of her head swiveled a little, trying to catch the sound of her breakfast, if any prey was nearby. Her ice blue eyes scanned the area in the dusky morning light, alert for any sort of danger.

Once she was sure that the area was clear, her paws began to carry her across the slanted mountain-side. The thin she-wolf slowly slipped out of her den, then began to speed up with a slow trot. She was still tired, but she knew that if she was to live in The Red Mountains as a lonewolf, she was going to have to find food as soon as possible, or get up earlier than all of the other hunters.

Her white coat was nearly luminescent in the dark, clouded light, which is why her name , Luminescence, fit her so well.
Step by step, the lonewolf slowly but surely made her way across the empty land, trying to save her energy for the hunting. The wind flowed gently passed her nose, bringing with it a scent that made Luma's mouth water.
Hares she thought. Maybe an entire colony of them! As the scent grew stronger, Luma followed the trail a bit slower, then slower so not to scare them off.
Then suddenly, up near the river rapids, was a rather skinny looking white hare sitting half way out of his burrow. The small creature slowly looked around, ears pricked and alert, scanning the area with beady black eyes.
Luma crouched low behind a rock, waiting for the delicious creature to get a little further away.
"Thats it, just a little more, more..." She whispered, creeping closer bit by bit. Suddenly, Luma pushed back with her powerful legs and sailed through the air, snatching the little rabbit in her jaws and closing them tightly.
With a sharp snap, the hare's life was suddenly ended. Luma skidded as she landed, slipping a little too close to the edge of the river rapids. Quickly, she pushed off the ground and leaped away from the edge just seconds from crashing into the raging waters.

"That was close." She said through clenched teeth. She dropped the little bunny and settled down, holding it with her front paws and tearing at the soft flesh. Eh, a little gamey, but you can't be picky in the wild she thought, tearing off another mouthful.

((Okay, new rule, no bumping unless you've waited at least a full day for the person to relpy, K?))
~When darkness comes, you know I'm never far~
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 23-01-2009 23:12

SILVERWOLF92

heheh,.. suprise, kami isn't comin' into this rp yet Tongue she will later tho! ;3 ))

The sight of morning already had woken up a fired up wolf, along with his partner, a bundle of joy on his back. Of coures... the fired up wolf was made that way because of his little companion. "C'mon c'mon I'm hungry!" the little one whined. The brown dire wolf growled, rolling his eyes before his nose rose into the air. He had smelled that of hare... Smiling, he was glad he caught onto something. His senses were beginning to become a really damn neusiance to him... Oh well, at least now he didn't have to use it taht much.

Taking off with a leaping start, he rushed through the bushes with the little ferret attatched to his head. "Could you take it easy up there? It's like your paws are glued to my head!" growling, he began to lose his concentration. The little one nodded before letting go. As they continued onward, nose in the air still, the dire wolf caught wiff of... another wolf. Another in the area? He had to be careful. This wolf could be either territorial, or ... something else. He wouldn't risk the furrball's life of course, so he had to be careful. "Hang on Ziggy.." The brown dire wolf muttered before he took off again.

He cursed to himself, the brown dire wolf had not only caught scent of a rabbit and wolf, but both were together. The scent of blood entered his nostrils, signalling that the wolf had already gotten his catch. Sighing, he came to a hault. He would have to find something else Somewhere else. But Ziggy had another idea. Instead, he climbed down the dire wolf and bounded off after the scent! "Ziggy come back!" the wolf growled, but Ziggy would not listen. "Meat!! Sharing is caring!" the little ferret said as he rushed. All four little stubby paws made their way, and finally found the source! Begging, on his paws he said, "Please, share with me some of that morsel!" shining eyes, he looked up to this wolf. White fur, and a bit of black over the legs and tail and ears. "Oh please!"

Just then, out emerged the brown dire wolf. "I oughtta smack you with a fish your vermin! You're not supposed to go runnin' off like that!" he scolded, and Ziggy did not listen. He crawled up the she-wolf's fur saying, "Oh save me from my bodyguard! He's mad cuz I asked for some of your food! But what can a little ferret like me do!? Oh the shame to dig so low as becoming a moocher!" he wailed. The dire wolf sighed. "Sorry." he said. "Morning makes him.... hyper.." and with that, the brown dire wolf grew quiet.
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 23-01-2009 23:13

NICK

The sun's rays shone right into the den, and the dark wolf slowly opened his eyes, groaning a little. He couldn't believe that it was morning already. It felt like that just three seconds ago, he fell asleep! Ah, how time seems to mess with your head when you're asleep. He got up and stretched his cramped limbs, wondering what he could do today. He hadn't really found anything interesting to do in the Red Mountains, and he felt quite bored. He walked around, still looking a bit sleepy. When he got outside, there was a gentle breeze and he paused for a moment to let his fur blow in the breeze. It felt quite good and woke him up a little. He stepped away from his den and began to wander...as he usually did.

He gazed around, wondering if he could grab a bite to eat before heading out. He suddenly caught the smell of hare, and his stomach grumbled hungrily. Shadowstrike began to follow the scent, growing hungrier by the second. His journey for the source of the scent ended when he saw that a white and black wolf was already eating a hare. Shadowstrike pressed his ears to his head in disappointment and was about to turn away when he saw that the wolf was with another...and there was a ferret as well. Curious, he went over to the little group, being as cautious as possible...and he also was on keen alert, just in case the wolves intended to cause harm to him. Shadowstrike stood about six or seven yards away from them before saying, "Uhh, hello! My name's Shadowstrike. I just came over here smelling hare, but it looks like you already got it, hehe." He was then quiet.

ooc:Bleh
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

((Nakisha, Ace and the pups will be introduced later. For now... I'll start of with some action for everyone right away! --> http://forum.theblackbloodalliance.hrwr ... ic=36505.0))

''Nunchuck gone, a stupid new general, few troops, lost my entire harem... what a crappy life!''
A large, brown male wolf was walking the mountains, on his own for a change. He just HAD to get away from his dumb followers for a few minutes...
He only had one eye; his right was clean gone, leaving only an empty socket. It healed well, but it gave the wolf a rather scary look.
He wasn't handsome anyway; he was a tad fat, and his spiky mane made him look just as hostile as he usually was.
Still... he had been way fatter once. Food was hard to find these days, and the large male ate a lot... so he had lost quite a few pounds!

Lately, he had came to realise his old lifestyle was impossible to keep up. He was once a dictator; he used to have each female in the pack for himself, never sharing them with any other. He also took the most food, and he had always been wellfed, growing bigger over time. He really missed his harem, but they where all freed... Mostly due to his former general, the bastard!!! Since then, he had been without a female for quite a while. Sure, he had raped a few during his walks, if they where unlucky enough to cross him... but none of them had been worthy enough in his eyes. He now wanted a new harem, with the best females he could find.... and he would only settle for the very best.
Not that the pack didn't have females; they had a few. They often captured new ones. But Tyrus had grown wiser, and he had used them to breed new warriors. His best fighters could prove themselves in sparring rounds, and the winner was blessed with the permission to pick a female and mate. And it was a successful choice; many pups and teens where now being trained to be the best soldiers one day.

But it would take a while before they where old enough... and the soldiers he had now where fine, but not nearly as good as he wanted.

Lost in those thoughts, he had hardly noticed he was coming closer to other wolves.
But suddenly, he raised his head. He could see them....
A white and black female... a brown male with only three legs... and... a ferret? Oh, and look... two more wolves where joining....

He stood there, taking in the situation for a moment. This COULD be a fine opportunity to catch some new soldiers... and some new females.
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

CHRISSY

The scent of another wolf entered her nostrils, Luma looked up from her rabbit to see who was there.
Nothing was in her field of view, maybe her mind had been playing tricks on her.
But then suddenly a little creature had scrambled over to her. At first Luma couldn't tell what it was, but it's scent told her it was something like a fox.

"Ziggy come back!" the wolf growled, but Ziggy would not listen. "Meat!! Sharing is caring!" the little ferret said as he rushed. All four little stubby paws made their way, and finally found the source! Begging, on his paws he said, "Please, share with me some of that morsel!" shining eyes, he looked up to this wolf. White fur, and a bit of black over the legs and tail and ears. "Oh please!"

Luma smiled. She had identified the small creature as some sort of ferret, but he sure was cute. The she-wolf grabbed the bunny tight with her paws and tugged at it with her jaws until is had been torn in half.
"Here," She said, nudging the slightly larger half towards the ferret. Luma had always been a generous soul, giving up a lot of what she had to others. she had also saved many lives in her past with her kindness and generosity.

Just then, out emerged the brown dire wolf. "I oughtta smack you with a fish your vermin! You're not supposed to go runnin' off like that!" he scolded, and Ziggy did not listen. He crawled up the she-wolf's fur saying, "Oh save me from my bodyguard! He's mad cuz I asked for some of your food! But what can a little ferret like me do!? Oh the shame to dig so low as becoming a moocher!" he wailed. The dire wolf sighed. "Sorry." he said. "Morning makes him.... hyper.." and with that, the brown dire wolf grew quiet.

"It's no problem," Luma said in her sweetest voice. She learned that a good first impression usually resulted in getting an ally. "I don't think I was going to finish the whole thing anyways."
The brown dire had only three legs, but Luma never judged anyone by how they looked.
Suddenly, another wolf appeared nearby. His scent soon reached after his appearance.

"Uhh, hello! My name's Shadowstrike. I just came over here smelling hare, but it looks like you already got it, hehe." He was then quiet.

Luma smiled at the newcomer. "Well Shadowstrike, an entire colony lives here, you just have to wait until they come out."
This wolf was kind of... what was the word.... cute. She smiled shyly again. Suddenly, a pure black she-wolf appeared behind the other wolf. Her bright yellow eyes were visible from a mile away.

"Hello," Her quiet, ghostly voice came out strong, "The name's BlackSight." She announced herself. Her bangs hung in front of her gold pupiless eyes. Having gold stripes on them, they sort of shined in the sun. Her long, muscular legs tensed, ready for any action. Her hackles stood up slightly, but went down at the sign of no danger was there.

Luma bowed her head slightly to the she-wolf, showing her respect.
The white and black she-wolf looked around at the little group that had suddenly formed around her. Eating in peace was just going to have to wait, she thought. But, this could be a good opportunity to make new friends.
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 23-01-2009 23:14

SILVERWOLF92

"Here," She said, nudging the slightly larger half towards the ferret. Luma had always been a generous soul, giving up a lot of what she had to others. she had also saved many lives in her past with her kindness and generosity.

Instantly Ziggy found himself wolfing down the half rabbit. "Oh!" he said before gobbling again. "You're so kind to a stranger, me, a ferret! I am suprised though that you did not think twice as you would latch your jaws into my delicate neck!" he dramatized. Then, he held out a little paw saying, "My name is Ziggy! And you are good misstress?" he asked with a smile. His furry tail swished as he talked, hew as indeed a delightful little creature!

"It's no problem," Luma said in her sweetest voice. She learned that a good first impression usually resulted in getting an ally. "I don't think I was going to finish the whole thing anyways."

Six just nodded. "Yeah, okay." he said before he sat where he was, and scratched his ear with his backleg for a moment. He looked at the tiny morsel that the wolf had had, and shrugged. "I guess you like eattin' petite, huh?" he asked with a smirk. "Thanks," he added, for Ziggy's sake at least. "Who are you by the way?" he asked then, but didn't realize there were more wolves to come... for he and Ziggy were the first to arrive...

Another wolf by the name of ShadowStrike seemed to arrive on the premesis, and instantly Six took a look at the wolf. Well great, another pup. Oh well, at least he was friendly. Six merely grunted of the wolfs' arrival, but he figured this wolf didn't really care considering his own greeting was made to the white and black wolf. Ziggy meanwhile waved back with his paw saying, "I'm Ziggy! Pleased to meet you ShadowStrike! Good morning to you!" he added.

Six rolled his eyes, but as if things didn't even get painstakingly harder from there, another wolf came! Just his luck... to find himself stumbling upon a group... AGAIN. Blacksight she was called, she seemed rather... creepy and mysterious. Keeping to himself, he watched Ziggy climb up his head before waving a paw to BlackSight. "I'm Ziggy! And that's Shadowstrike! And that's!..." he pointed a paw to Luma... but he had not known her name yet. "Um..." he instantly climbed down before climbing up Luma's neck and whispered in her ear, "What is your name miss?"
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

NICK

"Well Shadowstrike, an entire colony lives here, you just have to wait until they come out."

Shadowstrike nodded in understanding. His stomach growled, but silently. He looked at the brown wolf who grunted, and he bowed his head to her, though he thought that her greeting was rather uncerimonious, he would respect her. He noticed a movement and saw a ferret waving a little paw at him.

"I'm Ziggy! Pleased to meet you ShadowStrike! Good morning to you!"

Shadowstrike smiled at the ferret. "Hey Ziggy! Good morning to you as well!" He then smelt something and looked around to see another wolf coming.

"Hello," Her quiet, ghostly voice came out strong, "The name's BlackSight."

"Hi Blacksight!" he said. How are you today?"

Shadowstrike then noticed out of the corner of his eye, a rabbit had poke it's head out of the hole, observing what was going on. Before it realized its mistake, Shadowstrike quickly got it by the neck, and broke its neck. His hunger called to him, but he knew that he must be polite and tore the flesh off the rabbit cleanly.

OOC:Dang, muse it dead XD
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Tyrus was creeping forward, ever so slowly.
He had his eyes on the ferret... that one would make a good meal. Maybe, if he caught it....

The little group seemed to be busy making some small talk. GOOD. All the better for him... they wouldn't notice him too quickly.
Two males, two females. And two good females they where....
He stared at the black and white one. That color was pretty rare for a shewolf... He licked his lips; he would love to add HER to his new harem as a first...
He doubted about the other. There was something... weird about her. Those eyes....

Everyone was hungry... that was plain to see. They where catching hares and birds... How weird. There was a nice meal right in front of them... a furry snake.

''Come on now, you furry worm..'' He muttered, softly. ''Come a bit closer... so I can catch you....''
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 23-01-2009 23:15

CHRISSY

Six just nodded. "Yeah, okay." he said before he sat where he was, and scratched his ear with his backleg for a moment. He looked at the tiny morsel that the wolf had had, and shrugged. "I guess you like eattin' petite, huh?" he asked with a smirk.

Luma shrugged and smiled. "I guess you could say that." She turned back to what she had left of the hare and ripped out another mouthful.

Six rolled his eyes, but as if things didn't even get painstakingly harder from there, another wolf came! Just his luck... to find himself stumbling upon a group... AGAIN. Blacksight she was called, she seemed rather... creepy and mysterious. Keeping to himself, he watched Ziggy climb up his head before waving a paw to BlackSight. "I'm Ziggy! And that's Shadowstrike! And that's!..." he pointed a paw to Luma... but he had not known her name yet. "Um..." he instantly climbed down before climbing up Luma's neck and whispered in her ear, "What is your name miss?"

Luma chuckled. "Name's Luma." She smiled and glanced over to the other two wolves, BlackSight and Shadowstrike.

She looked at the wolf who bowed her head. "There's no need to do that, though everybody seems to think of me as Alpha..." She whispered quietly. She lifted her head to the sun, her coat shone in the strong white light.

Luma nodded to BlackSight, smiling still. But soon her smile went away and turned to an expression of curiosity when the wind carried the scent of a fourth wolf.
Now why are there so many wolves in this area? She wondered.
"Hey, does anyone else smell that?" She asked.
She looked around and counted. One, two, three wolves, and one ferret of course. But she smelled another, but couldn't quite figure out where it was coming from.
Oh well, perhaps I was just imagining things

Luma then turned her attention to the others, the irritated looking brown dire, the two black wolves, and of course the little ferret. What an interesting group she had happened upon.
The sun was just starting to rise above the mountains, but not high enough to cast it's light over the entire land. But just high enough to give the land that early morning look.
Today was going to be an interesting day indeed, Luma thought with a slight smile on her face.
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 23-01-2009 23:15

SILVERWOLF92

sorry for the delay! muse is a bit.. sluggish. )

Her name recognized as Luma, Six nodded again before turning his attention to the others. Information was valuable, but he couldn't help but stare after Ziggy as the little guy apparently went to greet each and every other wolf that was with them. The little ferret extended his paw to all of them before scurrying in and out out and in... almost making Six dizzy!

"Hey, does anyone else smell that?"

When asked of sense of smell, Six immediately had his maw rise into the air. With dry nose high into the air, he took a sniff and growled. "I'unno... but whatever it is, why don't I like it.." he mumbled. Ziggy in turn sniffed too! "Oh oh oh! Is this a game?" he asked, sniffing again before scurrying around some more. "If so, I wanna find the scent first!" Six sweatdropped. It appeared that Ziggy obviously didn't realize that with another scent, it could spell danger. "Hey be careful!" Six warned. The little ferret continued running around, but at least he was close to the others. Sighing, Six just watched as the ferret went.

''Come on now, you furry worm..'' He muttered, softly. ''Come a bit closer... so I can catch you....''

Unaware of the very presence that could endanger his life... Ziggy went a bit out of reach of his body guard. In doing so, he was a perfect target for the loomer that was lurking in the distance....