So we meet again...(PRP for Silverwolf!)

The rough mountains of the Hekaya lands, where only the strongest will survive.
Silentkill
Pup

So we meet again...(PRP for Silverwolf!)

Post by Silentkill » 11-11-2009 00:38

The sun was fading behind the far crest of the trees. The large black dire lounged in the gentle curve of a large branch that split in a perfect y. Her tail flicked sideways and then back again hanging over the edge of the tree branch. She lounged in the warmer of the orange rays that still reached her comfy little hollow. She rested her large head out along her paws which crossed lightly at the ankle joints. Her silver eyes were closed as she enjoyed the warmth that bathed her pelt clinging to the raven black color effortlessly. She had spent the first hours of the day exploring, seeing out the many different terrains of this new territory. Finaly content that she could get from one place to the other without really getting lost she desided to rest in the safest place she knew.

The felines would be easy to befriend atleast for the most part. Her pelt smelled of lion and her mannorisms helped her somewhat at times. She did not worry about the felines... instead it was the wolves she worried about. She did not know how they would react to her here, harshly like most had reacted on the far side of the mountains, or would they be kind and welcoming. She wasn't about to chance an attack, not now atleast. She was more concerned with finding her way around, and an injury from a fight would hinder her return to the valley.

She flattened her ears to her skull for a moment, wondering how her pride was. The messanger had returned a few days ago saying that a new litter had been birthed and all were healthy. She could not wait to get back and see the new arrivals. Maybe... she mused lightly, maybe she could convince the pride to relocate here... it did seem far safer than the valley. She gave a light sigh and let her eyes flick open to gaze around her. They smoldered with the light of the far fading sun.

The feathers in her hackle were drawn to the length of their ties to dance on a light breeze that brushed up from the forest floor. She gave a lazy yawn and let her ears prick forward and scan her surroundings. So far there was nothing but a few deer moving in the far distance. She shrugged, a few birds, and deer ment she had gone unnoticed as of now. She wondered just how long it would stay that way.
ImageImage
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 12-11-2009 23:35

just a quick mention, six isn't dire wolf here x3 ))

Night was nearly approaching. The colors of blue and purple blanketed the orange and red sky. The grey wolf made his way through the Imara Mountains. He was out on another annual run searching for some grub to eat. His brown fur mixed well with the rough terrain around him. As he made his way down the mountainside, he was already coming to the more woodsy area of the area. There must have been some good kill he could get here. Using his nose, he lifted it up into the air.

He hadn't recalled a moment where he'd actually, finally, been alone. First it was that young girl, Kaja. And then he stumbled upon another chick by the name of Creasey. Now he was finally on his own again, and for the first few weeks he was happily content with doing things his own way when he wanted to. He didn't have to listen to anyone. No one slowed him down.

He was idly content, before a scent came to his nose. It was a mixture of feline and wolf. He seemed perplexed. Was there a mountain lion in his territory? Was it stalking for some prey of its own? Growling low to himself, Triple Six made his way carefully through the woods. The stench of the cat made Six's face twist. What if it had attacked a fellow kin?

Arriving very close to where Silentkill was, Triple Six looked from side to side. He tilted his head. The scent was here, but the cat was nowhere. Odd. The scent lingered, and it made Triple Six want to vomit. The smell of wolf though, faint as it was, was somewhat familiar to Six. Grunting, he finally glanced up to see a shaded figure hanging on a branch. For a moment, Six's hackles raised as his muscles tensed, but when he squinted his eyes he realized it wasn't a mountain lion, but a wolf.

"What's a wolf doin' all the way up there?" Triple Six grunted from below, which sounded more like a bellow. "Who are ya!" he said gruffily. "Show yerself"!
ImageImage

Silentkill
Pup

Post by Silentkill » 13-11-2009 03:12

Someone demanded she show herself. She held down a light growl at the intrusion of her nap.
She roused slighty, leaning over the branch enough to point her nose toward the ground. She kept her eyes closed. With a heavy sigh her tail swatted sideways an agravation. The voice was familiar but she found it hard to place. Her ears switched backward and she bristled lightly. Her silver eyes snapped open and she was instantly set a back. She recognized the brown wolf set with multiple scars. The most noticable were the three sixes.

A small smirk played the corners of her mouth. "Oh stop your barkin," she snapped in a faux sour voice. Her ears pinned forward as she watched him passivly. Her silver eyes flashed in the fading light as she watched his irritated form. She recalled the last time she had seen him, it was when she had been passing from the trees to the sand across the mountains. She shook head head slightly.

A tiny breeze shoved the feathers in her hackle over the edge of the branch to dangle teasingly over the wolfs head. She wondered if he would recognize her.
ImageImage
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 14-11-2009 05:49

As Triple Six waited for a reply, let alone a movement, he finally heard a curt response.

"Oh stop your barkin'."

He wrinkled his snout. Someone had a bit of learning to do on respect. His ears set back before he took a few pawsteps backwards. He figured whoever it was up there was going to jump down or something, and he did not want to end up being the soft cushion. Instead he was met with a poking snout. Insolence! Wait... a snout? It was, a wolf? A wolf was sitting on a branch up above. How strange, Triple Six had thought to himself.

He snarled in disapproval, and wanted to ram himself against the tree so whoever it was above could fall. As he peered up, he noticed a bit of form and color coming his way. Something more recognizable to him than before. Suddenly, pieces started to form. He'd met a wolf up there who had the scent of cat. More cat than wolf, and the cocky attitude made sense.

He smirked lightly. Things were starting to look clearer now. It was obviously someone from long ago, from his past. Silentkill. "Well look who the cats dragged in." he commented.
ImageImage

Silentkill
Pup

Post by Silentkill » 14-11-2009 07:51

She closed her eyes and laughed lightly. She stood from her little perch and gave a small stretch before she carefully lept back to the earth. She made one quick roll in the dirt to cover most of the scent that clung to her pelt. She was sure that if Six were here it was probaby to hunt and her scent woud not be helping any. She let her deviouse silver eyes settle on him, " It has been a very long time indeed."

She sat back on her haunches and tilted her head to the side in a less feline mannor, "how are you?" Her tail continued to twitch about, first one way then the other and back again. The feather tied there was dragged through the dirt in both directions. Dust clung to her pelt after the roll, making her slightly brown in the light.

She was glad he recognized her, he had seemed to be getting less even mannored by the second. "Forgive my behavior I could not help myself after i found out who it was," she said in an even tone. She lowered her head a little in a politer jesture than she had demosntrated earlier.
ImageImage
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 17-11-2009 02:53

sorry for lateness! D: muse troubles suck arsenick. ))

Triple Six watched as Silentkill stretched from above before landing with a graceful pat on the earth, like it acted as a soft cushion for her before rolling and getting up. Thankfully that helped Six with the issue of the cat stench around her.

"It has been a very long time indeed. How are you?"

Her silver eyes shone as he stared at them, almost giving him a bonechilling past flashback of his best friend... except his eyes were never that lit unless he were fighting... He shook the feeling away as fast as it had come before answering, shaking his pelt and scratching behind his ear. "Good." he commented. "Doin' fine for a loner." he added then. "Yer lookin' in good shape too." he said with a nod and a small, crooked smile.

"Forgive my behavior I could not help myself after I found out who it was."

Triple Six smirked. "Nah. Yer fine. 'Sides, it's only a nice teasin' between pals right?" he said with a shrug of his shoulders. Did she always talk like that though? He couldn't remember, but he knew the whole way with words would bug the hell out of him. It was just weird. Why couldn't she just say, "Sorry I couldn't help myself piss you off cuz I found it was funny since I knew you" or something like that. Ah well, that was Silentkill for you, and Six knew he couldn't change that.

He actually enjoyed the individuality.

"So what's yer story?" he asked. "How'd ya get all the way up here? Haven't seen ya in years. What ya been doin? The cats well?" he managed to ask. After all, they were her family.
ImageImage

Silentkill
Pup

Post by Silentkill » 17-11-2009 03:06

"So your still wandering around by yourself?" She arched one brow in his direction, "I would have thought you might have settled down by now." When he told her that her teasing was all in good fun she smiled at him warmly and nodded.

Kill gave a wolfish grin and flicked one ear backward before letting it settle forward again. "The cats are great, I was informed a few days ago that we got a new litter," She shrugged. He had never been real keen on felines, or atleast as much as she remembered. She let her tongue lol out the side of her mouth for a moment before she spoke again. "I was chasing off an intruder," She gave a slight shrug as if it happened all the time.

"I wasn't paying much attention and I chased it up over the high peaks and wound up wandering around here," she looked around herself to emphasize what she meant. " All this here is new to me, I never traveled north of the Valley this far," she looked back at him.
"I had joined a pack for a while, was white regent for the majority of my time with them ( Kings right hand), But things went crazy... my almost made was killed... yada yada so I am wandering again," She gave a shrug of her shoulders as if it no longer bothered her.
( LoL Before BBA died on me She was almost mates with Kittycats Tantalus.)
Thats when she remembered that he was probably hunting.
"Have I inturupted your hunt?" She looked down at him. She was rather large cmparied to most in this land, being one of the few remaining dires. She wondered hwo he would feel against one of her tall powerfull lion siblings.
ImageImage
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 17-11-2009 03:51

"So your still wandering around by yourself? I would have thought you might have settled down by now."

"since when have I ever done that?" he asked in return. "`Sides, someone like me don't got time for settlin' anyways, or rather deserve 'em too." he scratched behind his ear again before stopping himself. He'd give himself a rash if he kept doing that...

"New litter.. well congrats on the bundles." he said then with a nod. Intruder? That was interesting. Wolf, maybe? He wondered.. could it be .. him? Nah, that was impossible. He wasn't even here. "Intruder.. huh? Annoying pests." he mentioned. As she explained she'd almost had a mate, and he felt slightly bad for her.

"Bummer... Sorry that happened." he said. But hey, you live and let learn, right? He was in a pack a long time ago, and he eventually moved on... sort of.

"Uh.. No. Wasn't really hunting. More like walkin' down mountainside to scavange and whatever." he said. Which basically would mean, 'yes, Silentkill, I am hunting'. He figured it wasn't a big deal though, he believed finding an old friend was better than meat anyways. Plus, he wasn't all too hungry.

"Even if ya did, guess it'd be fine cuz I'd enjoy a partner. Wanna help me catch somethin'?" he asked.
ImageImage

Silentkill
Pup

Post by Silentkill » 03-12-2009 19:16

She chuckled at his reply to her statement. "I do suppose you are right," she gave a wolfish smile. "Oh come now Six you diserve it as much as anyone, Killing doesnt make you diserve it any less..." She looked at him seriously, "Sides if your saying you dont diserve it then neither do I." She stuck her tongue out at him.

As he replied about the litter she grinned broadly and then when he appolagized about the loss of her loved one she gave a sigh and a shrug,"Shit happens I guess. Life goes on, You get over it and live." She twitched her left ear backwards once and then flattened it out sideways like she had water in it. A gnat had buzzed inside it and she shook her head in an irritated mannor to rid herself of the insect.

She smiled impishly knowing that he was more than likly trying not to be so blunt to her. She would have to tell him that she didn't mind him being blunt, afterall it was somewaht his nature. His praposal for the hunt brightened her, "Sounds like a brillant idea. I haven't eaten since I got here." She gracefully lifted her weight from the ground and stood to her full height. She had noticed that there were very few like her here, scratch that she hadn't met another dire yet, and herexiled pack had been desimated on the other side of the mountain range but the lion pride.

She shook her fur and stretched her shoulders forward and tucked her chin to her chest for a moment. After she was done she stretched hr claws into the earth testing them as if she expected they wouldn't work. "Alright, lead the way," she said lightly.
ImageImage
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 06-12-2009 19:32

"h come now Six, you deserve it as much as anyone; killing doesn't mak you deserve it any less. Sides, if your saying you dont deserve it, the neither do I."

He let out a small grunt like chuckle, but smiled, nonetheless. "Ye got a way of sayin' things. I'm.. er, flattered I guess, but it don't change my mind about it." he shrugged. Still, the reassurance to him was a bit consoling. At least someone seemed to care, which for Six, was something to talk about. "Thanks though." he finally said. "The support, I mean." he clarified himself, just in case it didn't seem like a random gratitude.

"Although, I'm bettin' you deserve it much more than I; no two ways about that. I don't see how you could ever live up to my own reputation; nor would I want ya to." he murmured softly. Cracking his neck and rolling his shoulders to get the stiffness out of him, when Silentkill took his offer he nodded before rising and leading onward.

"To be truthful I don't know myself where some good food might be, so any help would be .. uh, appreciated." He never was one to ask for assistance, but since it was between an old friend he figured it would be bette to offer than to do things his own way.
ImageImage